IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Reply
Old 17th October 2009, 11:30 AM   #1
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,593
Jim Fetzer doesn't make sense!

I sent Jim Fetzer an e-mail asking him to provide evidence to prove that 9/11 was an "Inside Job" an that he was accusing the FDNY for involvement and asked him for evidence about them also. Here's Fetzers answer to me:

Quote:
Will,

Thanks for writing. I'm not quite sure where you are coming from. Ithink the NYFD did heroic work on 9/11 and many sacrificed their livesfor the sake of those who were in the Twin Towers, for example. So I am just the least bit baffled by your accusation. I would like to knowthe source of your impressions. Moreover, since I founded the researchsociety, Scholars for 9/11 Truth, whose home page is 911scholars.org,organized and moderated its first conference, "The Science and Politicsof 9/11", edited its first book, THE 9/11 CONSPIRACY (2007), and pro-duced its first DVD, "What's Controversial, What's Not", I am making many attempts to get the results of our research out to the public.

If you visit 911scholars.org, in the upper-left hand corner you will find a piece, "Why doubt 9/11?", which summarizes major findings thatcontradict the "official account". You should also click on the linkin the upper-right hand corner, patriotsquestion911.com, for more than1,500 experts across the disciplines who have concluded that what wehave been told is not right. In addition, I am attaching a copy of aset of letters published by THE NATION (2 February 2007) and a seriesof articles that has just appeared in RUSSIA TODAY, which lays out alot of the evidence that 9/11 was (probably) an inside job. Please take a look and get back to me after you have the chance to read them.

I am a huge fan of the NYFD and, while a few at the top may have been involved in these events--since it is difficult to see how they couldotherwise have been pulled off--I have unlimited admiration for thosewho were doing their duty to protect residents and workers in New York.As a professional philosopher of science, I might add, I am completelycommitted to evidence-based reasoning. I founded Scholars in order tobring together experts and scholars to take rumor and speculation outof 9/11 and place its study on an objective and scientific foundation.Were I not doing that, I would consider my 9/11 research as a failure.I appreciate your writing. I hope all of this clarifies where I stand.

Best wishes,
Jim James H. Fetzer
FounderScholars for 9/11 Truth
What do you guys/gals think?

Last edited by 9/11 Chewy Defense; 17th October 2009 at 11:32 AM.
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 11:32 AM   #2
R.Mackey
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,854
All this time, and he still doesn't know that it's FDNY, not NYFD.
R.Mackey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 11:35 AM   #3
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,593
He said:

Quote:
9/11 was (probably) an inside job
PROBABLY??

Quote:
I am a huge fan of the NYFD and, while a few at the top may have been involved in these events--since it is difficult to see how they could otherwise have been pulled off
Few at the top? WTF! He's still accusing them or implicating them. What an *******!

Last edited by 9/11 Chewy Defense; 17th October 2009 at 11:46 AM.
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 11:50 AM   #4
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,593
BTW: I told "He's dead Jim" that I'm a volunteer firefighter, which I am. And he totally ignores that!

I'm fuming!!
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 11:54 AM   #5
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,593
Here's what I wrote to our dear friend, Jim:

Quote:
Dear Mr Fetzer,

Since you clearly believe that the 9/11 Conspiracy Theories are true, without any sources or evidence to prove them. How can you make an accusation that the U.S. Government was "involved" in the 9/11 Terrorist Attacks?

Don't you think that it would be wise to have any kind of evidence > to present to a Supreme Court Judge?

Also why would you implicate the FDNY for "involvement" too?

Again where is the evidence to prove that theory?

I would like to tell you that I'm a volunteer firefighter and it's wrong to make a judgement call implicating the New York Firemen.

Please tell me that you don't want to implicate the firefighters with the 9/11 Terrorist Attacks without physical evidence to push blame on them.

Thank You,
Wil Clark
Volunteer Firefighter
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 12:00 PM   #6
McHrozni
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 11,919
In other shocking news tonight: Atlantic ocean revealed to be wet!

McHrozni
McHrozni is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 12:08 PM   #7
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,593
Quote:
I founded Scholars in order to bring together experts and scholars to take rumor and speculation out of 9/11 and place its study on an objective and scientific foundation.Were I not doing that, I would consider my 9/11 research as a failure.
There's a problem, there's still rumor and speculation coming from him, the Truth Movement and those blasted no good Truthers.

His research IS a failure! He won't admit it!!
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 12:40 PM   #8
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,593
Quote:
From: jfetzer@d.umn.edu
Sent: Sat 10/17/09 2:59 PM
To: Wil Clark
Cc: jfetzer@d.umn.edu

Wil, You use the word "evidence" in your post. I have directed you to massesof evidence, which provides powerful indications that the government haslied to the American people about the events of 9/11. The stand down ofthe US Air Force on 9/11 is one indication and there are many others thatI and others have identified. Have you taken a look at any of the sourcesI have advanced? Watch my presentation on "Hannity & Colmes" if you like.Evidence abounds. And, if you don't mind, please show me a single sentencein which I blame firefighters or the NYFD for the events of 9/11. I haveno idea where you are coming from. You appear to be making this up out ofwhole cloth. Why have you written? If you can support your claim that Ihave made such allegations, then present it, because it has no foundation.

Jim
And I wrote back:

Quote:
From: Wil Clark
Sent: Sat 10/17/09 3:31 PM
To: jfetzer@d.umn.edu

Jim,

I'm willing and able to look at those, but I've read what you wrote since you came up with some theories reguarding 9/11, including that a "laser beam from space" made the steel turn to "dust".

I mean come on old man, you know that that technology to turn things to dust from space doesn't exist, at least not in our modern present day age.

So what the Government lies? Just because you have a hunch and a theory about 9/11 and then blaming them for something, which you've got no evidence to bring to a Supreme Court Judge, doesn't mean they did anything on 9/11.

"Stand Down Order" Yeah right Jim, people in Mahattan and Washington D.C. saw fighter jets after the event happened. So you're saying that thousands of people didn't see those fighter jets just because you think they didn't and assume that it was a "stand down order"?

Jim, I wouldn't look at anything you have to offer me because I know that it's all hearsay and some made up things that's doesn't even have any shred of proving it to a Supreme Court Judge.

Jim, in the e-mail you sent me you said that a "few" FDNY firefighters were involved in 9/11. Go back and re-read your own e-mail to me because I've still got mine.

Jim, why would I need to make up anything, remember my name's not James "Jim" H. Fetzer.

Jim, haven't you looked any where on the internet about yourself? Clearly you've been hiding in a closet for some time and don't know what goes on on the internet. How hard is it to google your name and find things about yourself? Not that hard Mr. Philosopher!

Wil
He wrote:

Quote:
From: jfetzer@d.umn.edu
Sent: Sat 10/17/09 3:41 PM
To: Wil Clark
Cc: jfetzer@d.umn.edu

Wil,

The internet, like the force, can have a powerful effect on the weakminded.Do some research and show me where I have accused the NYFD of complicity inthe attacks of 9/11. You appear to know next to nothing about my research.I encourage the study of multiple theories, because we don't know how thiswas done. Directed-energy weaponry is one possibility; mini-nukes is yetanother. Lasers, masers, or plasmoids may have been involved. What I donot understand is why you think you would know the difference between them. My impression is that you are meandering around the internet and picking uprumors and speculation, including attacks on me because I encourage researchon controversial aspects of 9/11. Well, that is the only way we are goingto figure out what happened. I feature guest on "The Real Deal", a radioprogram that I host, who discuss many of these issues. And I have createda forum at 911scholars.ning.com to explore them. Whey you have some proofof your baseless allegations, then write back again. Otherwise, forget it. Give me one example of something I have written that you have read, whichyou claim to have done. Tell me what it is and why you take exception toit. Otherwise, you are coming across as a complete and utter flake havingno idea what he is talking about. I even gave you the link to a Powerpointlecture that I recently presented in Buenos Aires. If you review that andhave some comments or criticism, then we might have something to discuss.But, so far as I can tell, you are amusing yourself with imaginary claims.

Jim
My responce:

Quote:
Jim,



So you're saying that I'm "weak minded"? I just told you that you accused the FDNY because you said that a "fw" of them were responcible. I'm not going to give you any more answers because it's obvious that you've got no guts or glory to check and re-read your e-mails to me.



I know everything Mr. Philosopher, they don't call it the internet for nothing you know. You don't know how it was done because you, like many other people out there, has no evidence.



Directed-energy weapons? Where's the physical evidence Jimmy?



Mini-nukes? Again, where's the physical evidence?



Lasers, masers, or plasmoids? Now that's just plain silly and you know that.



"What I do not understand is why you think you would know the difference between them."



I'm going to write in caps so you can read my responce:



BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE!



I don't make "rumors" or "speckulation", that's your job, not mine Jim.



What attacks Jim? You made a claim that a "few" FDNY was involved in 9/11. That's an attack on the FDNY!



Baseless "allegations"? You're the one making allegations about the U.S .Government and the FDNY sir.



I read on the internet and there's so much stuff about you that I possibly can't put on here. You're going to have to do that yourself Jim. I'm not your personal slave!



So now I'm a "flake"? LMAO! And what are you Mr. Philosopher?



Imaginary claims Jim? Let me remind you:



Directed-energy weapons, Mini-nukes, Lasers, masers, or plasmoids.



Please tell me that I'm not the crazy one around here.



Thanks,

Wil

Last edited by 9/11 Chewy Defense; 17th October 2009 at 12:59 PM.
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 12:51 PM   #9
triforcharity
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 13,961
He is a lying scum.

If even one member of FDNY (Mackey already pointed that out, that its NOT NYFD Thanks!! ) believed their were live bombs that would have gone off, they would have NEVER gone in that building. EVER.

He is a lying scumbag, and we all know it.
triforcharity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 12:55 PM   #10
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 20,795
9/11Chewbacca:

Don't waste your precious time on Fetzer. Even within the scum, he is laughed at by his own peers. He is a joke, even within the truth movement, if you can believe that.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 01:01 PM   #11
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,593
Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
9/11Chewbacca:

Don't waste your precious time on Fetzer. Even within the scum, he is laughed at by his own peers. He is a joke, even within the truth movement, if you can believe that.

TAM
Tam,

I'm not wasting my time with him. I'm just asking him if he has evidence to prove that the Conspiracy Theories are true.

I'm just doing this because I'm bord and I just want to have some fun getting him all riled up.
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 01:22 PM   #12
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,593
Quote:
From: jfetzer@d.umn.edu
Sent: Sat 10/17/09 4:06 PM
To: Wil Clark
Cc: jfetzer@d.umn.edu

You wrote with ridiculous and baseless allegations that you havebeen unable to support, even after I have repeatedly invited youto substantiate your claims. Anyone who would do something likethat in a matter of this gravity qualifies as "weakminded". Youappear to be a classic case. Stuff it, Wil! You have no case.
My responce:

Quote:
From: Wil Clark
Sent: Sat 10/17/09 4:19 PM
To: jfetzer@d.umn.edu

Jim,

I've been civil in my responces to you. You're the one accusing me of things you do or did yourself. The claims about you are on the internet.

Weak-minded? Are you implying that the Jedi brought down the Twin Towers?

I'm a classic case that just proved that you've got no physical evidence to support your crazy ideas and theories surrounding 9/11.

Bring your case before a Supreme Court Judge Jimmy. You won't get far, I'm telling you!

Wil
LMFAO @ Fetzer!

He's a dope!
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 02:02 PM   #13
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,593
Quote:
From: jfetzer@d.umn.edu
Sent: Sat 10/17/09 4:28 PM
To: Wil Clark
Cc: jfetzer@d.umn.edu

There's all kinds of rubbish on the internet. If you were not weak-minded,you would look for evidence to substantiate it. You wrote to me with base-less allegations about the FDNY and "conspiracy theories", of which thereare many offering alternative accounts of what happened, which cannot allbe true. So you were being thoughtless from scratch. If you have some-thing I have actually written or I have said said to which you take someexception, PRODUCE IT! Otherwise, I have wasted too much time on you al-ready. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. I am notgoing to reply to more of your drivel. If you have anything, PRODUCE IT!
My responce:

Quote:
From: Wil Clark
Sent: Sat 10/17/09 4:58 PM
To: jfetzer@d.umn.edu

Jim,

You've made claims, your job to produce the evidence, not mine. You've got strawmen arguements, hearsay and lies and you're selling it to the American people to make a profit off the 9/11 Victims.

You've got a classic case of the Chewbacca Defense.

Wil
I think Jimmy lost this arguement!

Man it was fun!
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 02:18 PM   #14
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,593
Quote:
From: jfetzer@d.umn.edu
Sent: Sat 10/17/09 5:06 PM
To: Wil Clark
Cc: jfetzer@d.umn.edu

You appear to be a complete flake. You have offered nothing at all tosupport your speculations, not even an example of anything I have everwritten or said to which you take exception. I have been generous withmy time and advanced mountains of proof. The game is over. You lost!
I even invited him over on this thread to discuss it further:

Quote:
From: Wil Clark
Sent: Sat 10/17/09 5:15 PM
To: jfetzer@d.umn.edu

Jim,

Come over to JREF and say that:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=156766
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 02:38 PM   #15
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,593
Come on Mr. James "Jim" Fetzer. I'd like you to comment atleast 1 thing about 9/11 and the FDNY on here. Or are you too gutless and cowardly to even come here?

You called me "weak-minded" and a "flake". Well come on Mr. Philosopher of Science, call me that here and accuse me of something that I'm not guilty of.
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 03:59 PM   #16
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,593
Quote:
From: jfetzer@d.umn.edu
Sent: Sat 10/17/09 5:39 PM
To: Wil Clark
Cc: rolfusaugustusadolphus@yahoo.com; jfetzer@d.umn.edu

I should have known. The kind of drivel you are shoveling ischaracteristic of the know-nothings at JREF! True to form!
My responce (hopefully for the last time):

Quote:
From: Wil Clark
Sent: Sat 10/17/09 6:57 PM
To: jfetzer@d.umn.edu

You claim to know alot about science, but you just claim that it doesn't exist. Some Philosopher of Science you turned out to be!
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 04:18 PM   #17
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,593
Quote:
From: jfetzer@d.umn.edu
Sent: Sat 10/17/09 7:02 PM
To: Wil Clark
Cc: jfetzer@d.umn.edu

To the last word, you don't know what you're talking about.Typical of those who are associated with the JREF forum!
Last time I'll respond:

Quote:
From: Wil Clark
Sent: Sat 10/17/09 7:16 PM
To: jfetzer@d.umn.edu

And you're not a Philosophy of Science either. Last words I'll say to you!
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 04:20 PM   #18
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,593
Quote:
From: jfetzer@d.umn.edu
Sent: Sat 10/17/09 7:28 PM
To: Wil Clark
Cc: jfetzer@d.umn.edu

Thank God! I have enough air-heads to deal with. Perusual, you have no idea what you are talking about and ignore massive evidence: http://www.d.umn.edu/~jfetzer/

Can Jim Fetzer say: "I've been PWNED!"?

Last edited by 9/11 Chewy Defense; 17th October 2009 at 04:35 PM.
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 05:23 PM   #19
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,593
Jim Fetzer and his crazy "lasers" from space.....

9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 05:46 PM   #20
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 20,795
Fetzer just like all the other snake oil salesmen will not dare venture over here. They have books to sell, etc... They do not want to endanger their *cough* credibility with the truther sheep by coming on here and getting their asses handed to them. Although, Fetzer has little cred even with the quacks.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 06:01 PM   #21
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,593
You know something? I've been debunking those retards for a very long time now. I'm just fed up with all the (Rule 12) they put out there.

They go to schools, colleges and universities to spread their Fairy Tale of a story to the younger generations and that just makes me sick.

What are those kids to believe?

Some idiot who can't even produce 1 piece of phyiscal evidence, claims to have "mountains' of it, and then not have anything to show for except words of useless, baseless, factless, testless knowledge of something that's impossible to fathom?

Or

All the experts and engineers that actually conducted tests and proved eveything with the evidence they saw?

I'll be damned if those Truthers, and their idiot idols of stupidity and ignorance, let our future (the children) get to where it is in the "Planet of the Apes" films.

Truthers act like the Gorillas, Chimps and Orangatangs in that movie.
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 06:39 PM   #22
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 26,093
Originally Posted by 9/11ChewbaccaDefense View Post
I sent Jim Fetzer an e-mail asking him to provide evidence to prove that 9/11 was an "Inside Job" an that he was accusing the FDNY for involvement and asked him for evidence about them also. Here's Fetzers answer to me:

What do you guys/gals think?
... cool Jim writes back; I wrote to him a few years back and found him to be insane and ivory soap evidence free. Fetzer believes and practices the "what ever I say is the truth, is the truth"; Fetzer's axiom, or Fetzer's insanity theorem.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 07:00 PM   #23
Mr. Skinny
Alien Cryogenic Engineer
 
Mr. Skinny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 7,843
Originally Posted by 9/11ChewbaccaDefense View Post
I sent Jim Fetzer an e-mail asking him to provide evidence to prove that 9/11 was an "Inside Job" an that he was accusing the FDNY for involvement and asked him for evidence about them also. Here's Fetzers answer to me:



What do you guys/gals think?
Well, speaking to the contents of the entire thread (not just the message in the OP), I don't think you did a very good job of debating him.

He ask for proof of certain statements you had apparently made (and you don't provide your original email to him - just his response). Your only answer re: the FDNY issue was the statement he provided in his response. You should have cited his earlier statements (your proof) on which you based your email to him.

Seems like you were more interested in pwnage rather than debate. Also, I don't particularly like you using this forum to publish private correspondence (unless you had his permission) and then refer to this thread as some sort of "gotcha" in one of your replies to him.

Sorry, but to answer your question in the OP - I'm unimpressed.
__________________
U.S.L.S 1969-1975
"thanks skinny. And bite me. :-) - The Bad Astronomer, 11/15/02 on Paltalk
"He's harmless in a rather dorky way." - Katana
"Deities do not organize, they command." - Hokulele
Mr. Skinny is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 07:10 PM   #24
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,593
Originally Posted by Mr. Skinny View Post
Well, speaking to the contents of the entire thread (not just the message in the OP), I don't think you did a very good job of debating him.

He ask for proof of certain statements you had apparently made (and you don't provide your original email to him - just his response). Your only answer re: the FDNY issue was the statement he provided in his response. You should have cited his earlier statements (your proof) on which you based your email to him.

Seems like you were more interested in pwnage rather than debate. Also, I don't particularly like you using this forum to publish private correspondence (unless you had his permission) and then refer to this thread as some sort of "gotcha" in one of your replies to him.

Sorry, but to answer your question in the OP - I'm unimpressed.
You forget, I asked him directly to show physical evidence of what he said.

I was asking him the whole time!

Please re-read!

PS: I invited Jim here to debate. Did I not ask him? Also I don't give my e-mail address to just anyone, except friends.

Last edited by 9/11 Chewy Defense; 17th October 2009 at 07:18 PM.
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 07:18 PM   #25
CHF
Illuminator
 
CHF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,871
Fetzer hasn't been at all relevant in the TM since 2007 when he jumped on the Judy Wood train. At that point he was largely disowned by his own fans and has been a liability ever since.

These days he probably sits alone in an attic eating dead flies off the windowsill, waiting for his computer to tell him he has an e-mail.

Leave the crazy old man alone.

Last edited by CHF; 17th October 2009 at 07:19 PM.
CHF is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 07:20 PM   #26
Mr. Skinny
Alien Cryogenic Engineer
 
Mr. Skinny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 7,843
Originally Posted by Fetzer
I'm not quite sure where you are coming from. Ithink the NYFD did heroic work on 9/11 and many sacrificed their livesfor the sake of those who were in the Twin Towers, for example. So I am just the least bit baffled by your accusation. I would like to knowthe source of your impressions.
He asked you this question in his post in the OP.

Please show me where you answered him, other than with this statement as your proof:
Originally Posted by Fetzer
I am a huge fan of the NYFD and, while a few at the top may have been involved in these events--since it is difficult to see how they couldotherwise have been pulled off--I have unlimited admiration for thosewho were doing their duty to protect residents and workers in New York.As a professional philosopher of science, I might add, I am completelycommitted to evidence-based reasoning.
Said statement also being from the OP post.

Where did you show him your "other" proof that you based your original message to him on?

I might have missed it, I admit, so please just point to it.
__________________
U.S.L.S 1969-1975
"thanks skinny. And bite me. :-) - The Bad Astronomer, 11/15/02 on Paltalk
"He's harmless in a rather dorky way." - Katana
"Deities do not organize, they command." - Hokulele
Mr. Skinny is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 07:21 PM   #27
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,593
I know this thread will have people with different views and opinions.

That's why JREF is here so we can have them.

Everyone's not created equal!

If you're a Truther and support Fezter, it's ok. I understand!
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 07:23 PM   #28
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,593
Originally Posted by Mr. Skinny View Post
He asked you this question in his post in the OP.

Please show me where you answered him, other than with this statement as your proof:


Said statement also being from the OP post.

Where did you show him your "other" proof that you based your original message to him on?

I might have missed it, I admit, so please just point to it.
Post #5!

It was my first original e-mail to him. #1 is his response!
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 07:26 PM   #29
Mr. Skinny
Alien Cryogenic Engineer
 
Mr. Skinny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 7,843
The email in post #5 cites no evidence of Fetzer accusing the FDNY.
__________________
U.S.L.S 1969-1975
"thanks skinny. And bite me. :-) - The Bad Astronomer, 11/15/02 on Paltalk
"He's harmless in a rather dorky way." - Katana
"Deities do not organize, they command." - Hokulele
Mr. Skinny is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 07:32 PM   #30
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,593
Originally Posted by Mr. Skinny View Post
The email in post #5 cites no evidence of Fetzer accusing the FDNY.
Maybe you didn't read what I wrote:

Quote:
Post #5!

It was my first original e-mail to him. #1 is his response!
It doesn't need to site it. After all if I did site it, I'd have alot of URLs to give him that says him saying it.

Plus he admitted that he accused the FDNY in Post #1.

Re-read again please!
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 07:34 PM   #31
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,593
Quote:
I am a huge fan of the NYFD and, while a few at the top may have been involved in these events--since it is difficult to see how they couldotherwise have been pulled off
Taken from Post #1 from his response to Post #5.
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 07:37 PM   #32
firecoins
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 3,206
Originally Posted by 9/11ChewbaccaDefense View Post
Jim Fetzer is now the Ultimate Power in the universe. There is any holes in his argument you could fire two missles into the blow up his arguments.
firecoins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 07:39 PM   #33
Mr. Skinny
Alien Cryogenic Engineer
 
Mr. Skinny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 7,843
Sigh.

Maybe I can try an analogy:

Chewbacca: You said Obama was a poopy-head

Fetzer: Where did I say that? I admit he's a bit of a poopy-head about some things in my opinion, but where did I ever say that he's a poopy-head in the past. Can you quote me?

Chewbacca: You just said so in your reply. Pwned!


Sorry, but that's the best I can do. If that doesn't work I'll let someone else try.
__________________
U.S.L.S 1969-1975
"thanks skinny. And bite me. :-) - The Bad Astronomer, 11/15/02 on Paltalk
"He's harmless in a rather dorky way." - Katana
"Deities do not organize, they command." - Hokulele
Mr. Skinny is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 07:44 PM   #34
Mr. Skinny
Alien Cryogenic Engineer
 
Mr. Skinny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 7,843
[
Originally Posted by 9/11ChewbaccaDefense View Post
I know this thread will have people with different views and opinions.

That's why JREF is here so we can have them.

Everyone's not created equal!

If you're a Truther and support Fezter, it's ok. I understand!
If this is directed at me, then I'll just attribute that to being new here.

I'm simply trying to improve your debating style. I in no way support Fetzer.
__________________
U.S.L.S 1969-1975
"thanks skinny. And bite me. :-) - The Bad Astronomer, 11/15/02 on Paltalk
"He's harmless in a rather dorky way." - Katana
"Deities do not organize, they command." - Hokulele
Mr. Skinny is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 07:48 PM   #35
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,593
Originally Posted by Mr. Skinny View Post
[
If this is directed at me, then I'll just attribute that to being new here.

I'm simply trying to improve your debating style. I in no way support Fetzer.
Not directed at you Skinny, it's directed at everyone, including myself.

I know how to debate Skinny. You've got your own style and eveyone else has theirs. I'm just more direct than others when it comes to a debate, If someone's making a claim I want the evidence. Not some "sources" that are not tested by the experts.

I hope this doesn't affect anything?

Last edited by 9/11 Chewy Defense; 17th October 2009 at 07:49 PM.
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 07:57 PM   #36
Mr. Skinny
Alien Cryogenic Engineer
 
Mr. Skinny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 7,843
Originally Posted by 9/11ChewbaccaDefense View Post
Not directed at you Skinny, it's directed at everyone, including myself.

I know how to debate Skinny. You've got your own style and eveyone else has theirs. I'm just more direct than others when it comes to a debate, If someone's making a claim I want the evidence. Not some "sources" that are not tested by the experts.

I hope this doesn't affect anything?
No hard feelings, Chewbacca.

Just for grins and giggles, suppose Fetzer's answer to your original email was to requote your email and hilight the follow line:

Originally Posted by Chewbacca
Dear Mr Fetzer,

Since you clearly believe that the 9/11 Conspiracy Theories are true, without any sources or evidence to prove them. How can you make an accusation that the U.S. Government was "involved" in the 9/11 Terrorist Attacks?

Don't you think that it would be wise to have any kind of evidence > to present to a Supreme Court Judge?

Also why would you implicate the FDNY for "involvement" too?

Again where is the evidence to prove that theory?

I would like to tell you that I'm a volunteer firefighter and it's wrong to make a judgement call implicating the New York Firemen.

Please tell me that you don't want to implicate the firefighters with the 9/11 Terrorist Attacks without physical evidence to push blame on them.

Thank You,
Wil Clark
Volunteer Firefighter

and then Fetzer just respond in CFLarsen style with the following word:

Evidence?



What would your follow up email have said?
__________________
U.S.L.S 1969-1975
"thanks skinny. And bite me. :-) - The Bad Astronomer, 11/15/02 on Paltalk
"He's harmless in a rather dorky way." - Katana
"Deities do not organize, they command." - Hokulele
Mr. Skinny is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 08:02 PM   #37
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,593
Originally Posted by Mr. Skinny View Post
No hard feelings, Chewbacca.

Just for grins and giggles, suppose Fetzer's answer to your original email was to requote your email and hilight the follow line:




and then Fetzer just respond in CFLarsen style with the following word:

Evidence?



What would your follow up email have said?
I wouldn've said, if he asked me if I had evidence to implicate the FDNY:

"I don't think that getting me to implicate the FDNY by asking if I have evidence to prove that they were "in on it" when it's you that claimed that a "few" FDNY firefighters are implicated in the 9/11 Attacks."
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 08:09 PM   #38
Mr. Skinny
Alien Cryogenic Engineer
 
Mr. Skinny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 7,843
Originally Posted by 9/11ChewbaccaDefense View Post
I wouldn've said, if he asked me if I had evidence to implicate the FDNY:

"I don't think that getting me to implicate the FDNY by asking if I have evidence to prove that they were "in on it" when it's you that claimed that a "few" FDNY firefighters are implicated in the 9/11 Attacks."
Double sigh.

I don't want evidence that you think the FDNY was involved. I want your evidence that Fetzer thinks the FDNY was involved, (other than what he said in his email in the OP!!)

Someone help me...
__________________
U.S.L.S 1969-1975
"thanks skinny. And bite me. :-) - The Bad Astronomer, 11/15/02 on Paltalk
"He's harmless in a rather dorky way." - Katana
"Deities do not organize, they command." - Hokulele
Mr. Skinny is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 08:17 PM   #39
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,593
Originally Posted by Mr. Skinny View Post
Double sigh.

I don't want evidence that you think the FDNY was involved. I want your evidence that Fetzer thinks the FDNY was involved, (other than what he said in his email in the OP!!)

Someone help me...
Round and round we go! Weeeeeeeeeee!

All kidding aside!

This thread isn't about me Skinny. It's about Jim Fetzer! Please keep yourself with the thread on hand.

Quote:
Jim Fetzer doesn't make sense!

Last edited by 9/11 Chewy Defense; 17th October 2009 at 08:19 PM.
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2009, 08:21 PM   #40
Mr. Skinny
Alien Cryogenic Engineer
 
Mr. Skinny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 7,843
Originally Posted by 9/11ChewbaccaDefense View Post

What do you guys/gals think?
Well, you did ask.

I gave my opinion.

I'll re-read the thread tomorrow to see if I went off track somewhere.

Until then,

Happy Trails,

Skinny
__________________
U.S.L.S 1969-1975
"thanks skinny. And bite me. :-) - The Bad Astronomer, 11/15/02 on Paltalk
"He's harmless in a rather dorky way." - Katana
"Deities do not organize, they command." - Hokulele
Mr. Skinny is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:57 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.