ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags cia , colin ross , D.I.D. , intelligence agencies , mind control conspiracies , Project MK-ULTRA , US intelligence agencies

Old 9th February 2010, 09:58 PM   #1
Roma
Master Poster

Dr. Colin Ross exposed

A little while ago I did an interview with an investigative reporter Doug Mesner,
he is working on a book exposing psychotherapy fraud and was intersted in my experience as a former patient of Dr.Colin Ross.
I was pleased to help and my friends and I sent Doug several boxes of legal documents, hospital records, court transcipts, etc.,
as well as several documentary video tapes and casette tapes of Dr.Colin Ross and his pals.
this is the article Doug posted today:

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2...ed-Malpractice

http://www.process.org/discept/2010/...ice-most-foul/
Old 9th February 2010, 10:59 PM   #2
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
Further to my comments in "Say what's on your mind right now", Roma, I think it's horrendous you were subjected to such "treatment".

Colin Ross really epitomises the worst possible Repressed Memory / Multiple Personality Disorder / Mind Control / CT nutter.

I wish there was some way of suing him.
Old 10th February 2010, 08:57 AM   #3
Roma
Master Poster

Originally Posted by orphia nay View Post
I wish there was some way of suing him.
My documents can always be used by anyone to support their lawsuit against him, or impeach him as an expert witness,
just ask and ye shall recieve

I think the only way I can still file a lawsuit against him is for writing a chapter about me in his book "Osiris Complex" without my consent, and plagerizing my journals.
any American lawyers want to do that for me? I have no money.
Old 10th February 2010, 10:18 AM   #4
technoextreme
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Roma View Post
A little while ago I did an interview with an investigative reporter Doug Mesner,
he is working on a book exposing psychotherapy fraud and was intersted in my experience as a former patient of Dr.Colin Ross.
Wait a second... Your the person that was in those legal documents?
It's amazing how many of these "paranormal" icons seem to merge together. There always seem to be theories about how they link together in some way. I'm sure someone has a very good explanation as to how Bigfoot killed JFK to help cover Roswell.-Mark Mekes
This isn't rocket surgery.-Bill Nye

Last edited by technoextreme; 10th February 2010 at 11:00 AM.
technoextreme is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2010, 11:25 AM   #5
Roma
Master Poster

Yes that's me,

kinda weird to allow a reporter to post my legal documents like that on the internet,
but I have absolutely nothing at all left to lose
and maybe it will help others

Last edited by Roma; 10th February 2010 at 11:31 AM.
Roma is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2010, 12:00 PM   #6
technoextreme
Illuminator

I do know that he was supposed to go to the MK Ultra conference that Ross was hosting. My friends were trying to goad me into going but I honestly can't say that I would have not laughed throughout the entire conference.
Quote:
kinda weird to allow a reporter to post my legal documents
I think its also worth pointing out that he is also a skeptic if what I have heard about him is true.
It's amazing how many of these "paranormal" icons seem to merge together. There always seem to be theories about how they link together in some way. I'm sure someone has a very good explanation as to how Bigfoot killed JFK to help cover Roswell.-Mark Mekes

Last edited by technoextreme; 10th February 2010 at 12:37 PM.
technoextreme is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2010, 12:48 PM   #7
Roma
Master Poster

Originally Posted by technoextreme View Post
I
I think its also worth pointing out that he is also a skeptic if what I have heard about him is true.
Okay now I'm confused,
what is Ross skeptical about?

I know that he claims the FMS Foundation is against him but that could just be sour grapes after he asked to be on the FMS Foundation Scientific Advisory Board and he was politely declined.

I think he also believes that the CIA is trying to discredit him
and the JREF is making fun of him
and his magic eye beam machine is being sabotaged.....
Old 10th February 2010, 01:04 PM   #8
technoextreme
Illuminator

Okay now I'm confused,
what is Ross skeptical about?
I meant Doug. Doug is a skeptic. The reporter is a skeptic. I don't think you could have gotten a much better reporter on the job than him.

Last edited by technoextreme; 10th February 2010 at 01:23 PM.
Old 10th February 2010, 02:13 PM   #9
Simon39759
Master Poster

Wow, that's unbelievable; that story sucks monkey balls by pack of twelve... I am just glad that you made it through and recovered...

You know what? Maybe we should lock Collin Ross and Tom Cruise in a knife-fight...
Simon39759 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2010, 04:37 PM   #10
Roma
Master Poster

Originally Posted by technoextreme View Post
I meant Doug. Doug is a skeptic. The reporter is a skeptic. I don't think you could have gotten a much better reporter on the job than him.
Doug is sooooo great !!!

but he is going to be threatened with a lawsuit for this article,
Ross always huffs and puffs with his lawyer when people expose him.
It's just hot air though and Doug and I know it,
Ross would never risk actually going to court.

Anyhooooo, just in case the internet providers get scared Doug also has this article on an off shore server, forever and ever, can't be touched.

Last edited by Roma; 10th February 2010 at 04:45 PM.
Roma is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2010, 05:03 PM   #11
Baby Nemesis
Master Poster

How on earth has Colin Ross managed to avoid being sent to prison? Is there something wrong with the law? That's where he deserves to be. Either that or in a top-security mental hospital.
Baby Nemesis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2010, 05:20 PM   #12
Pantaz
Muse

Roma, I can't begin to express my feelings for what you have endured.
Thank you for having the strength to allow these experiences to be made public.

My decision making skills closely resemble that of a squirrel when crossing the street.
- Bill Murray
Pantaz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2010, 05:48 PM   #13
technoextreme
Illuminator

Doug is sooooo great !!!

but he is going to be threatened with a lawsuit for this article,
Ross always huffs and puffs with his lawyer when people expose him.
It's just hot air though and Doug and I know it,
Ross would never risk actually going to court.

Anyhooooo, just in case the internet providers get scared Doug also has this article on an off shore server, forever and ever, can't be touched.
I don't think lawsuits matter to him. His article on transidential medidation also netted him in trouble.

Last edited by technoextreme; 10th February 2010 at 05:59 PM.
Old 10th February 2010, 10:07 PM   #14
Roma
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Baby Nemesis View Post
How on earth has Colin Ross managed to avoid being sent to prison? Is there something wrong with the law? That's where he deserves to be. Either that or in a top-security mental hospital.

My friend George Bergen, the private investigater did try to get the Manitoba Medical Examiner to do a proper investigation into the deaths of Dr.Colin Ross' patients.
The Manitoba Medical Examiner explained to George that if a psychiatric patient dies as a result of a drug over dose or other type of suicide it is considered a "natural" death, so there would never be any investigation.
I don't know if that is true, all I know is that is what was told to George.

Why the same things are going on in the United States is something I can't answer.
Old 11th February 2010, 06:05 AM   #15
Baby Nemesis
Master Poster

Couldn't the police get involved? Couldn't Colin Ross be charged with manslaughter or endangering the health of others or something, because he prescribed such dangerously huge doses of drugs, far far above recommended levels? Especially since he must have known those levels to be dangerous?
Baby Nemesis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2010, 06:21 AM   #16
Everett Spair

Roma, i applaud you for being so strong in this. I know I wouldn't be if something so horrible would have happen to me.
Reading the article makes me feel enraged and sad that such torture (yes torture) are allowed.
Everett Spair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2010, 09:44 AM   #17
Roma
Master Poster

Couldn't the police get involved? Couldn't Colin Ross be charged with manslaughter or endangering the health of others or something, because he prescribed such dangerously huge doses of drugs, far far above recommended levels? Especially since he must have known those levels to be dangerous?
I spoke with Sargeant King at the Fort Garry Division of the Winnipeg Police and I was told that I first had to take Dr. Colin Ross to court civily before the police would charge him criminally.

I think that if I had been stronger I could have fought them on that decision and I think that the police just didn't want to arrest a psychiatrist based on the words of a psychiatric patient that they had rescued off the bridge a couple of times.
It didn't help either when the Manitoba Medical Examiner lumped all deaths of psychiatric patients into one pile and refused to investigate Ross' patient deaths.
It also didn't help when people from the Examiner's office as well as the College of Physicians and Surgeons and the University of Manitoba could often also be found on the Board of the St. Boniface Hospital. You can read from Dr.Cowan's affidavit that Ross was fired from the St.Boniface Hospital in a very secretive way so that no one in the public would find out.

Last edited by Roma; 11th February 2010 at 10:18 AM.
Old 11th February 2010, 10:18 AM   #18
Roma
Master Poster

Old 11th February 2010, 02:37 PM   #19
Almo
Masterblazer

just
"It may be that there is no body really at rest, to which the places and motions of others may be referred." –Issac Newton in the Principia
Almo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2010, 06:40 PM   #20
Roma
Master Poster

Okay people have been asking me to explain things that I want to have answered too,
so I just emailed this complaint off to the Ombudsman's Office to get some of those answers:

To: <ombudsma@ombudsman.mb.ca>
Cc: <mholley@ombudsman.mb.ca>
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 1:52 PM
Subject: new complaint from Roma Hart Jan.11/10

> My name is Roma Elizabeth Hart,
> I live at # 54 - 934 Carrigan Place, Winnipeg, MB. R3T 4S6
> my phone number is 275-5723
>
> I am complaining to the Manitoba Ombudsman's Office about what appears to
> be a cover-up of a dangerously incompetent psychiatrist Dr.Colin Ross who
> nearly killed me and whose unethical practices I claim caused the deaths
> of several other people in Manitoba.
> I am asking why Dr.Colin Ross could not be brought to justice.
> I am asking why the Manitoba Medical Examiner did not investigate the
> deaths of Dr.Colin Ross' patients who died.
> I am asking why the St.Boniface Hospital did nothing to protect me while I
> was a patient of his since Dr.Colin Ross would have had to obtain the
> permission of the hospital board to use experimental treatments.
> I am asking if you agree that Dr.Colin Ross violated the Nuremberg Code of
> Ethics while at the St.Boniface Hospital and if so can he be brought to
> answer for his violations.
> I am asking if you agree that the St.Boniface Hospital, the Manitoba
> College of Physicians and Surgeons, the University of Manitoba, and the
> Manitoba Provincial Government at that time conspired to keep information
> about Dr.Colin Ross' incompetence a secret form the people of Manitoba.
>
> I look forward to hearing your responses. Thank-you,
> Roma Hart
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: <doug@process.org>
> To: "romahart" <romahart222@shaw.ca>
> Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 9:16 AM
> Subject: Links
>
>
>> http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2...ed-Malpractice
>>
>> http://www.process.org/discept/2010/...ice-most-foul/
>>
>>
>
Old 11th February 2010, 07:06 PM   #21
andyandy
anthropomorphic ape

Yes that's me,

kinda weird to allow a reporter to post my legal documents like that on the internet,
but I have absolutely nothing at all left to lose
and maybe it will help others
It's a dreadful story - and fantastic that you're publicising it to prevent others going through the same thing.

I thought regressed memory recovery had largely been left in the 80s/early 90s....It sounds as Dr Ross might have been friends with Bea Campbell (now OBE) who is a journalist and was a big propagator of the satanic sex abuse theory which destroyed a lot of lives....

Quote:
FOLLOWERS of the career of Marxist feminist Green party candidate and republican journalist Beatrix Campbell were astonished when she was awarded an OBE for services to equal opportunities in the Queen's birthday honours last month (Eye 1239). Campbell was one.ofthe first proponents of a belief in the Satanic ritual abuse myth in the early 1990s and remained resolutely vocal in support, together with a network of believers, long after government commissioned research by Professor Jean La Fontaine, concluded in 1994 there was no evidence to support the claims. Before and even since that report, dozens of families were devastated by false allegations that they were devil worshipping paedophiles sexually abusing children in Satanic rituals that included drinking blood and urine and sacrificing animals and babies.

In the 1990s Camppell also wrote in defence of the now discredited 'recovered memory" therapy after which adult patients alleged they had been sexually abused in childhood. Professional regulatory bodies have since warned practitioners such recovered memory techniques could implant false memories.

Campbell and her partner Judith Jones (formerly Dawson), a social worker involved in the notorious Nottingham case in which social workers came to believe a genuine and vile case of incest was "Satanic", wrote a book, Stolen Voices: An exposure of the Campaign to Discredit Childhood Testimony, due to be published in November 1999. In fact it was a diatribe against anyone who dared question the existence of ritual abuse and whether some allegations of abuse might be false and it had to be withdrawn on the eve of publication following extensive complaints of inaccuracies and threats of legal action for libel.
http://www.saff.ukhq.co.uk/bcamp.htm
Old 11th February 2010, 09:29 PM   #22
Meed
boundless constraint

I believe it was discredited in the 80s. Many lives/families were destroyed indeed... I don't think it's completely died out, however there are no longer any excuses for repressed memory therapy or the MPD diagnosis.

Colin Ross reminds me of cult leaders like Manson and Casteneda.. unfortunately he had the credentials of being a medical professional, which makes it all the more easy for people to trust him and all the harder to take action.
Meed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th February 2010, 08:47 AM   #23
Roma
Master Poster

The diagnosing of patients with multiple personality disorder is "out of fashion" now that it's been taken out of the DSM and American health insurance companies would no longer cover it, so the therapists simply replaced it with disocciative identity disorder. Then the American health insurance companies caught on and resisted paying for that so the therapists have now replaced it with post traumatic stress disorder. Still, a rose by any other name. $$$
Old 12th February 2010, 09:36 AM   #24
Baby Nemesis
Master Poster

Then American insurance companies need to investigate the symptoms of patients they're being asked to finance treatment for, since post traumatic stress disorder has rather different symptoms to those of multiple personality disorder. See an article about it. Also, there are briefer, cheaper therapies out there than spending years burrowing into people's backgrounds to find more and more juicy detail about them. :-7

Let us know what happens if you get a response back from the ombudsman about whether Colin Ross can be criminally investigated. Hopefully something will happen.
Old 12th February 2010, 12:06 PM   #25
Roma
Master Poster

Then American insurance companies need to investigate the symptoms of patients they're being asked to finance treatment for, since post traumatic stress disorder has rather different symptoms to those of multiple personality disorder.
Absolutely true, and I have a cousin who served in the military in Afghanistan who suffers terribly from post traumatic stress disorder. That's probably why I am so galled by the fact that Dr.Colin Ross was hired by the U.S. Veterans Affairs for psychiatric Trauma therapy.

Anyway, if the insurance companies catch on to this diagnostic fraud then the therapists will just change the name again to something that is covered.
It's just a matter of time before those quacks start breaking the legs of their patients so that they can have the therapy covered under orthopedics. $$$
Old 18th February 2010, 10:09 AM   #26
dropzone
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Colin Ross View Post
...my challenge is based on the same scientific principle, except that the emission is brainwaves emitted through the eye. The challenge was accepted by the JREF because any form of extramission (energy emerging from the eyes) is disallowed by western science and is therefore "paranormal" - the intellectual point of my challenge is to demonstrate that, in this instance, the doctrine of western science is mistaken.
I know nothing about you and Roma, but eye beams? Really?
dropzone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2010, 10:42 AM   #27
technoextreme
Illuminator

Quote:
I encourage JREF form members to view these allegations against me with the same skepticism they would bring to a claim that the reality of the paranormal was being hidden by a conspiracy involving the JREF, the government and several other official bodies. What would be the standard of evidence required for such an allegation to be taken seriously? Clearly, affidavits by psychics would not constitute evidence.
I thought you were nuts long before I ever knew about Roma.
Quote:
The challenge was accepted by the JREF because any form of extramission (energy emerging from the eyes) is disallowed by western science and is therefore "paranormal" - the intellectual point of my challenge is to demonstrate that, in this instance, the doctrine of western science is mistaken.
Nope. You are emitting energy from your eyes, arms, hands, legs, and genetials. Otherwise you would be defying the laws of physics.

Last edited by technoextreme; 18th February 2010 at 10:43 AM.
Old 18th February 2010, 11:11 AM   #28
Roma
Master Poster

Dr. Colin Ross's Home Page http://www.rossinst.com. National Center for PTSD http://www.ptsd.va.gov/a division of the Veterans' Administration. ...
http://www.manyvoicespress.com/links.html - Cached

Regarding your CIA conspiracy way before 1995, I'm just letting you know that Doug Mesner has a BBC video tape of you with Mark Pendergast that will be posted online along with the CBC Fifth Estate documentary video tape that I sent down to him.

I'm sorry that these things take time to mail and they will be available for JREF forum members to view as soon as possible.

Regarding the satanic cult stuff, oh there's just too much to post but here's the earliest bit that I could find in book form "The Canandian Component of the International Society for the Study of Multiple Personality and Dissociation" Volume 3, Number 2, Summer 1988.

Regarding your magic eye beams, didn't James Randi explain to you that it was just a product of your use of an EEG. Is your best buddy Dr.Fraser helping you with that? I can see from page 51 of The Canadian Chapter of the International Society for the Study of Multiple Personality and Dissociation Volume 3, Number 1, Autumn 1987, that there was some Canadian work that was being done with EEGs in 1987.

You were the President of that Society weren't you Dr.Colin Ross? And wasn't it your best buddy Dr.Fraser who was the only doctor to submit a supporting document for you in your affidavit in the defense of my lawsuit against you? In his (Fraser's) opinion the only reason I was suing you was because of "unrequited love". Now don't make me drag out all those documents from my closet, it'll just make it easier for me to put more documents in the mail for Doug to use in his upcoming book.

Get help for Christ Sake.

Last edited by Roma; 18th February 2010 at 11:57 AM.
Old 18th February 2010, 12:55 PM   #29
Baby Nemesis
Master Poster

Colin Ross, there's a much longer thread about you than this here called too angry to form a logical argument. Would you be interested in reading it and answering the allegations that came up there?

Some of the questions that came up in that thread, that maybe you'd like to answer in this one, were:

"Mr. Ross, you claim to believe that most supposed memories MPD patients have told you about in therapy are false. How often have you cautioned them against accusing their parents of the crimes they think they're remembering them committing?"

"If you've ever accused the parents of your patients yourself of such crimes, have you ever apologised to them, explaining that you might have been in error to do so because the memories might not have been reliable?"

"If any of your patients ever told you they'd accused their parents of the abuse they remember them committing in their therapy sessions with you, have you ever told them it would be wise to take back the accusations since their memories might not have been reliable?"

"What was the purpose of encouraging them to think they were remembering more and more episodes of abuse, with more and more gory details? Can you explain exactly how that was therapeutic?"

"Did you ever tell them you thought some of their memories might not be real? If not, why did you think it was necessary for them to both believe their memories were real, and to believe you also believed it?"

"How many MPD patients of yours made a full recovery under your care?"

"Please explain why they had to get so much more mentally unstable than they were when you first started treating them before they got better. Was it really necessary?"

"Did you not know about any alternative treatments that would have been much less distressing to the patients than the therapy you put them through at the time? If you did, how come you preferred your own methods that were more distressing to them?"

"If your therapy techniques were the best, how is it that at the Timberlawn mental health facilities you're currently the director of, the treatment does in fact seem to be different, focusing on helping people change their thinking patterns to ones that distress them less, thus encouraging mental stability, rather than the delving into past memories you apparently thought it was so necessary for patients to do in your therapy in the past?"

"Would you agree that you made mistakes in your therapy techniques?"

"If so, are you still selling papers and books that encourage the kinds of treatments you now believe were mistaken? If you are, how can you justify that?"

"If you did make mistakes, what mistakes do you now believe you made?"

"Would you like to publicly apologise now for all the mistakes you made?"

"If you don't believe you made mistakes, can you explain why encouraging patients to recover memories of abuse under the influence of hypnosis and drugs was good for them?"

"You're down on record as claiming that MPD patients can tolerate much larger doses of drugs like Halcion than most people can. In fact, it's been reported that you've prescribed patients 100 times the normal dose! Can you explain just how you came to the conclusion that they can tolerate much higher doses than most people?"

"What exactly is it about an MPD patient that would enable them to tolerate much higher doses than most people?"

"What was the purpose of giving them such high doses?"

"Can you point to any therapeutic breakthroughs that contributed significantly to their recovery, that were made under the influence of such high doses of drugs?"

"Even though the doses of drugs were so high that people's lives might have been put at risk, do you still stand by giving people such high doses? Would you do it today? If so, just why do you think it would be necessary? If you wouldn't, why not?"
Old 18th February 2010, 01:45 PM   #30
Roma
Master Poster

Oh look what I just found,
a newspaper article in the Winnipeg Free Press dated Sept.20, 1990:

Old 18th February 2010, 02:12 PM   #31
Roma
Master Poster

Oh gee, it's not even 1995, but here's another newspaper article in the Winnipeg Free Press dated Sept.21, 1990.
As you can see Colin Ross was a very busy boy.
Doug Mesner has copies of all of the inter and intra-governmental material regarding the Satanic Cult Sexual Abuse material that was prepared for and used by every crack pot therapist, counselor,teacher, day care worker, lawyer, social worker, and even meter readers in Manitoba.

Last edited by Roma; 18th February 2010 at 02:28 PM.
Old 18th February 2010, 02:18 PM   #32
Roma
Master Poster

Okay this one is Oct.2, 1990
I'm starting to feel like I'm picking on the "special kid" at school.

Last edited by Roma; 18th February 2010 at 02:21 PM.
Old 18th February 2010, 02:37 PM   #33
Roma
Master Poster

Busy boy that guy,
Hey Ross know any one on this committee?

Last edited by Roma; 18th February 2010 at 02:38 PM.
Old 18th February 2010, 04:54 PM   #34
Roma
Master Poster

Baby Nemesis here are 2 pages from Colin Ross' DID Treatment Program,
they may help answer some of the questions that you asked the genious:

Last edited by Roma; 18th February 2010 at 04:55 PM.
Old 18th February 2010, 05:19 PM   #35
Ducky

Wow.

This is the tastiest smack down I've seen all year.
Ducky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2010, 08:59 PM   #36
Tricky
Briefly immortal

Mod Info Since Dr. Ross has indicated he only wants to talk about his challenge, I have moved his comments to this thread over in the Million Dollar Challenge subforum. If you wish to discuss his challenge, you can do it there. If you wish to discuss the science aspect of his claims, you may continue to do so here.
Posted By:Tricky
Tricky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2010, 09:30 PM   #37
Roma
Master Poster

Thank-you Tricky,
I understand Colin Ross doesn't want to play with me anymore.
Old 18th February 2010, 09:31 PM   #38
a_unique_person
Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning

More strength to your arm, Roma. I can't imagine what it takes to stand up to that ordeal, but I am awed by your powers of resilience.
For if a man pretend to me that God hath spoken to him supernaturally, and immediately, and I make doubt of it, I cannot easily perceive what argument he can produce to oblige me to believe it. Hobbes
a_unique_person is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2010, 11:23 PM   #39
Roma
Master Poster

I am un-killable,
could be the alien blood in me
Old 19th February 2010, 01:13 AM   #40
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
I am un-killable, http://www.smilieshq.com/smilies/fighting0078.gif
could be the alien blood in me
Yay, Roma!

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology