ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags loose change , netflix

Old 16th February 2010, 04:51 PM   #1
Able
New Blood

Seriously Netflix?

An American Coup, is now available to watch instantly. I'm just glad the rating system thought I would hate it. Now to read the ridiculous user reviews...
Able is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th February 2010, 05:11 PM   #2
bill smith
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Able View Post
An American Coup, is now available to watch instantly. I'm just glad the rating system thought I would hate it. Now to read the ridiculous user reviews...
Do you have the link ?
bill smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th February 2010, 05:12 PM   #3
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by bill smith View Post
Do you have the link ?
Never heard of Netflix, Bill?
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th February 2010, 05:22 PM   #4
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned

Where does LC 9/11:AAC stand in the film ratings? I'm willin to bet that it's very near the bottom of the list in the Science Fiction/Fiction section.
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th February 2010, 07:19 PM   #5
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Able View Post
I was scanning Netflix last night and found the SAME thing. I was shocked myself.

Don't waste your time with the reviews.... just the same old woo.

Last edited by Mr.Herbert; 16th February 2010 at 07:21 PM. Reason: link did not work
Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th February 2010, 07:28 PM   #6
Dog Town
NO! I'm not on Facebook! And I don't have an Iphone charger, you can use!

Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
Never heard of Netflix, Bill?
I don't think they have it in Manchester.
I think the point might be that we would naysay Einstein until he finally came up with the whole theory and presented it, assuming he'd come to a web forum to gloat that he overturned Newtonian physics.
Belz... 11th September 2014, 01:00 PM
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th February 2010, 04:31 AM   #7
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Dog Town View Post
I don't think they have it in Manchester.
As much is I hold Bill in contempt, I have to defend him from this.

Our friend with the really small penis from Manchester just doesn't have the level of self control necessary to pretend to be another person for as long as Bill has posted here.

The fact remains that Bill could simply google "Netflix" and "American Coup" and find the information he asked for quickly and easily on his own. It's just another example of those who whine for a new investigation refusing to investigate anything themselves.

Last edited by Sword_Of_Truth; 17th February 2010 at 04:35 AM.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th February 2010, 10:48 AM   #8
sadhatter
Philosopher

I had the same feeling walking into a rogers video and seeing it there.

The only solace i took was in the fact that they only have one copy, and rogers usually has at least 10 of any film regardless of crap factor.
sadhatter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th February 2010, 07:18 PM   #9
joe911
Critical Thinker

They sell it in HMV here. I was quite saddened by it to be honest,since they stock that crap,yet no longer sell classics such as Toy Story,or Lion King
Old 17th February 2010, 08:41 PM   #10
Thunder
Banned

Does Netflix know they are renting out America-hating garbage?
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th February 2010, 08:52 PM   #11
AJM8125
NWO Black Ops
Tagger

Originally Posted by parky76 View Post
My guess is somebody in the approval process is a truther.

http://www.netflix.com/SubmitFilm?lnkctr=cu_tr&role=1

Last edited by AJM8125; 17th February 2010 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Forgot linky.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2010, 03:29 AM   #12
Able
New Blood

I thought the link would only work if you had an account. Didn't realize. They also have 911 In Plane Sight, as well. Is that a no planer movie? I can't bring myself to google.
Able is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2010, 03:51 AM   #13
Rogue1stclass
Muse

Originally Posted by joe911 View Post
They sell it in HMV here. I was quite saddened by it to be honest,since they stock that crap,yet no longer sell classics such as Toy Story,or Lion King
Blame Disney for that second part. It only releases its videos for sale for limited periods. You can't even buy either of those movies at Disney World proper at the moment.

Ya know, I've never seen any of the Loose Change movies. As much as I love bad movies and stupid conspiracy stuff, 9/11 is way too depressing to get a laugh out of.
Rogue1stclass is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2010, 04:22 PM   #14
KJC
Scholar

I remember when I used to think Zeitgeist was worth watching because it was rated highly on IMDB.

Boy, did I learn a lesson that day...
KJC is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th February 2010, 10:27 PM   #15
Ducky
Titanium Puprhero

Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
My guess is somebody in the approval process is a truther.

http://www.netflix.com/SubmitFilm?lnkctr=cu_tr&role=1
They sure have an abundance of Alex Jones crap. I wasn't surprised to see LC on there, but it sure is disappointing.

At least they have a ton of the NOVA series from PBS.
Ducky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th February 2010, 10:41 PM   #16
Nosi
Master Poster

Originally Posted by parky76 View Post
But Netflix is a dollar loving corporation, and there's dollars to mine in all that woo Parky! Bless their cynical little souls!
Nosi is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th June 2010, 11:35 AM   #17
Viper Daimao
Critical Thinker

was just browsing on the "released this week" section and found a bunch of alex jones crap.
feel free to vote down at your leisure
Fall of the Republic

The Obama Deception

Invisible Empire: A New World Order

Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA
Viper Daimao is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories