IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags we are change

Old 26th April 2010, 02:26 PM   #1
fourtoe
Graduate Poster

Talking with the Truth Movement at UCLA!

This last weekend members of 911 Truth LA came to the Los Angeles Book Festival to spread the Truth! I decided to go and talk to them and recorded most of my talks. The following videos feature me and a few other LABF attendees taking on some members of the TM. Enjoy!

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Here is the first guy running the demonstration that I talked to. He was pretty nice and I felt bad for him because the main guy in charge of their demonstration refused to engage with anyone who disagreed with him on 911. So this poor guy (Randy was his name) was taking on a lot of different people and was a total good sport.

He pretty much suffered from what most Truthers I meet irl suffer from, he just hasn't looked at anything about 911 past Loose Change or Pentacon.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Here you see me kind of switch tactics a little, I felt bad for Randy because all these people had to go only to him to talk about 911 so I decided to answer questions for people who were looking at the different boards of 911 Truthiness that were set up.

I also liked the first analogy the person talking to Randy made about building collapses. After that he started talking about Vietnam and Nietzche...

I AGREE

Some more of the previous video.

I AGREE

Here I start talking to some strangers about WTC 7 and then Jeremy a man wonderfully versed in all CTs comes up and we talk about concrete turned to dust, DNA, the WTC 1993 bombing, the FBI and Mossad agents. This goes on for two more videos.

Near the end of this video I got confused, and I wasn't sure what he was talking about by saying, "energetic gap". I almost wanted to ask him if he just made that up.

I AGREE

More talk about CDs, Mossad agents dancing vs DNA of the hijackers. Jeremy has a knack for jumping all over the place and I tried to keep us on topic. I also mess up on the scrambling the jets topic.

I AGREE

More on DNA, it took awhile for him to handle what I was saying. You also hear me totally kiss JREF's ass at the end when talking to someone else about where I got all my information from.

I AGREE

My favorite question to ask Truthers: KSM support! What I've found is that a lot of those I talk to irl end up conceding that they should go and support KSM during his trial.

I AGREE

More KSM and then we start talking about anti semitism in the 911 TM...I have not really heard any of his ideas that he discusses in this video before...This one goes a little out there so just a little warning, he gets pretty detailed about his views on Israel and anti semitism.

I also mention Eric Huschmid's wonderful little site!

I AGREE

Here we got the best 911 CT ever, next to the Mossad paratroopers one....NUMEROLOGY! If you dislike/don't watch the other videos, this one is at least really funny IMO.

I hope these are enjoyable! I know I messed up some facts and stuff during these videos so I would love to hear some corrections! I'm also sorry about the shakiness, but I think the audio came out a lot better than other videos I've made.

Speaking of other videos I've made, here is a link to my youtube channel where I've also talked to LaRouchebags and members of the Westboro Baptist Church!
-The thread for discussing/reviewing and posting any 911 related debates one can find!
fourtoe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th April 2010, 02:47 PM   #2
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

They did release the hotel video...about 3 years ago.

Very good to keep your cool and not make the guy look like an idiot (which would have been easy) in the first video.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th April 2010, 03:00 PM   #3
Thunder
Banned

is it just me, or has California become Truth Central?

NYers don't give a **** about these fools.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th April 2010, 07:53 PM   #4
fourtoe
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
They did release the hotel video...about 3 years ago.

Very good to keep your cool and not make the guy look like an idiot (which would have been easy) in the first video.

TAM
He seemed so nice! I do have footage of me making someone look like an idiot but he said he didn't want to be videotaped and my friend kept on joining in with our discussion and he was "badgering the witness" so to speak. The guy eventually cussed us out and pushed my camera away.

Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
is it just me, or has California become Truth Central?

NYers don't give a **** about these fools.
I was under the impression that there are always Truthers down at GZ--like every day. This sort of thing only happens once a year and anything else happens on the 11th of every month.
-The thread for discussing/reviewing and posting any 911 related debates one can find!
fourtoe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th April 2010, 08:08 PM   #5
Thunder
Banned

Originally Posted by knife fight colobus View Post
I was under the impression that there are always Truthers down at GZ--like every day.
um...that ended years ago. I have been down there several times, and never once saw a Truther.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2010, 12:51 AM   #6
Mince
Master Poster

Eight and a half years and they're still languishing on message boards. How is that a "movement"?

ETA: How come these frauds always say "...that was not hit by a plane..." but never say "...but was hit by debris..."?

Do any of them think about WTC 7 logically? I mean, since it was indeed not hit by an airplane, it would need something to damage it and start fires if the CD were to be plausible. Do they really think the collapse of WTC 2 was controlled so precisely that its debris was directed into WTC 7 purposefully (and how does that support a "in its own footprint" scenario)? And why wait 7.5 hours to destroy it? Why not destroy it in the considerable dust cloud of the collapse of either of the other two towers, where they could have concealed any japery?

Thanks for your efforts, kfc. I wish I could one day meet a truther in RL; I really, really do.

Truther: Building 7 was never hit by a plane.
Me: But it was hit by debris and something had to start those fires, right?

Truther: Larry Silverstein said "pull it" and "pull it" is a demolition term.
Me: Exclusively?
Truther: Why would he refer to firefighters as "it"?
Me: Perhaps he meant, pull it, as in clear the building (of people).
Truther: But there were no firefighters in WTC 7 when Silverstein called for pulling it.
Me: Maybe Silverstein thought there were firefighters in the building, did you ask him?

Truther: Cui Bono?
Me: Alex Jones and Dylan Avery. I mean, really; do an honest comparison of their income and popularity before and after 9/11. If you must indict someone for benefiting from 9/11, these two would be the first to stand trial.

Truther: Building WTC 1 and 2 were obvious controlled demolitions.
Me: Both collapses started precisely at the point of aircraft impact. How did the devices used to initiate collapse survive aircraft impact and subsequent fires, and what idiot planning a control demolition would rely on that?

Truther: etc.
Me: etc.

Last edited by Mince; 27th April 2010 at 01:45 AM.
Mince is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2010, 10:30 AM   #7
njslim
Graduate Poster

Kalifornia - land of fruits and nutzs ......
njslim is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2010, 01:52 PM   #8
NWOshill
New Blood

Is Beardo the same guy from the WACLA coven?
NWOshill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2010, 09:32 PM   #9
fourtoe
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by NWOshill View Post
Is Beardo the same guy from the WACLA coven?
Yeah, he is. His name is Jeremy and his old beard and hair was effing gnarly.

He had some crazy ideas, the numerology video is just the tip of the iceberg.
Old 27th April 2010, 09:34 PM   #10
fourtoe
Graduate Poster

Here are photos of all the boards they had set up and of how freaking crowded the LA Book Festival was:
http://gallery.me.com/capochic1111#102924
Old 28th April 2010, 02:00 AM   #11
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Good job, KFC. Jeremy Rothe-Kushel is his name; he's quite a character. He's wrong on several of his numbers. For example, the Madrid bombing did not come exactly 911 days after 9-11, but 912 days.

Last edited by Brainster; 28th April 2010 at 02:08 AM.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2010, 02:57 AM   #12
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
Good job, KFC. Jeremy Rothe-Kushel is his name; he's quite a character. He's wrong on several of his numbers. For example, the Madrid bombing did not come exactly 911 days after 9-11, but 912 days.
Yeah, but that is counting the leap year!
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2010, 10:36 AM   #13
eutychus
New Blood

Originally Posted by njslim View Post
Kalifornia - land of fruits and nutzs ......
It's like a bowl of cereal. What ain't fruits and nuts is flakes.
eutychus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2010, 12:02 PM   #14
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

Originally Posted by eutychus View Post
It's like a bowl of cereal. What ain't fruits and nuts is flakes.
Not if it's Froot Loops.

Woo's razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by aliens.
aggle-rithm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2010, 01:50 PM   #15
fourtoe
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
Haha. That made my night last night. I don't think I'll run into him for awhile but I'll definitely remember to tell him this.

I also liked how he was like "what was the next terrorist attack right after 911?...besides the anthrax one..." I like that that one just doesn't count cause it isn't in his bizarre number CT.
Old 28th April 2010, 07:19 PM   #16
Graham2001
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by knife fight colobus View Post
Here we got the best 911 CT ever, next to the Mossad paratroopers one....
Sorry for a slight derail, but I've never heard the Mossad paratroopers story, what are they claiming, that they did a HALO jump onto the roof and planted explosives or what?

Everybody gets it wrong sometimes...
Graham2001 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2010, 08:07 PM   #17
Nursedan
Critical Thinker

Interesting that even passersby with a cursory understanding of the collapses of the buildings are able to hold their own against the CT. "Its a pretty simple explanation" the one gentleman says - yes, yes it is.

Nice vids. I always think it'd be interesting to meet a CT at a party and go toe to toe, but I guess they're becoming endangered.
Nursedan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2010, 02:25 AM   #18
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by Graham2001 View Post
Sorry for a slight derail, but I've never heard the Mossad paratroopers story, what are they claiming, that they did a HALO jump onto the roof and planted explosives or what?
This was A-Train, one of the most openly anti-Semitic of the truthers. He claimed that Mossad operatives took control of the airliners, installed remote control devices, then bailed out via the nosewheel doors and parachuted to safety. The fact that the nosewheel wells are inaccessible from the cabin of a Boeing 757 or 767 was, for some reason, not a valid counter-argument, nor was the fact that no parachutists were ever reported anywhere along the track of the airliners, HALO jumps from a Boeing have only ever been done out of the tail ramp of a 737 (which gets round the tricky problem of the jumper being cut in half when the slipstream slams him against the back rim of the opening), or that there was precisely zero evidence for any of this; in A-Train's world, all evil acts are carried out by Jews, so the only role of the investigator is to decide which particular Jews are responsible. Look his posts up if you like, but you'll probably want a shower afterwards.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2010, 11:02 AM   #19
fourtoe
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
This was A-Train, one of the most openly anti-Semitic of the truthers. He claimed that Mossad operatives took control of the airliners, installed remote control devices, then bailed out via the nosewheel doors and parachuted to safety. The fact that the nosewheel wells are inaccessible from the cabin of a Boeing 757 or 767 was, for some reason, not a valid counter-argument, nor was the fact that no parachutists were ever reported anywhere along the track of the airliners, HALO jumps from a Boeing have only ever been done out of the tail ramp of a 737 (which gets round the tricky problem of the jumper being cut in half when the slipstream slams him against the back rim of the opening), or that there was precisely zero evidence for any of this; in A-Train's world, all evil acts are carried out by Jews, so the only role of the investigator is to decide which particular Jews are responsible. Look his posts up if you like, but you'll probably want a shower afterwards.

Dave
Pure Jewi--er, Zionist propaganda!

Man Mossad agents can do anything!
Old 29th April 2010, 05:16 PM   #20
Edx
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Mince View Post

Truther: Larry Silverstein said "pull it" and "pull it" is a demolition term.
Me: Exclusively?
Truther: Why would he refer to firefighters as "it"?
Me: Perhaps he meant, pull it, as in clear the building (of people).
Truther: But there were no firefighters in WTC 7 when Silverstein called for pulling it.
Me: Maybe Silverstein thought there were firefighters in the building, did you ask him?
There were plenty of firefighters around Building 7, thats why they pulled them out in the first place.
Edx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2010, 05:37 PM   #21
Edx
Philosopher

You know watching these videos shows me how much of a nerd I am since I find myself going "thats wrong","you should have said this"" WHY ARENT YOU SAYING THIS!"

lol
Edx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2010, 09:58 PM   #22
fourtoe
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Edx View Post
You know watching these videos shows me how much of a nerd I am since I find myself going "thats wrong","you should have said this"" WHY ARENT YOU SAYING THIS!"

lol
Haha, I do that too. If you got anything I need to correct let me know!

Also there are a lot of things that I usually concede because I either do not have enough background on those things or in past experiences I've found that trying to argue those things resulted in time wasted.

Some examples:
911 CR which include the conflicting views of Cheney and Mineta. All the war games or whatever that happened that day. The terrorist snorting coke off of hookers or something like that. Also the motive stuff, like the Patriot Act and other so-called results of the "inside job"--I can handle it when people bring up Iraq but the former stuff I just mentioned I'm just too ignorant of atm.

Pretty much all the political aspect surrounding 911 I am not so great with...hopefully I'll get a handle on it.
Old 6th May 2010, 10:11 PM   #23
fourtoe
Graduate Poster

Hey some guy commented on one of my videos talking about a Danish CD guy who thought the WTC buildings were CDs. The guy is named Bent Lund and I haven't heard of him actually and after some googlin's I couldn't find any links other then Truther sites about the guy.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories