ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Closed Thread
Old 19th May 2010, 02:19 PM   #1
Saggy
Graduate Poster

Does Elie Wiesel have a tatoo, or not?

Wiesel claims to have A-7713 tatooed on his left arm, and yet no one has seen the tattoo. Now, at codoh.com there is an offer of a reward of $500.00 to anyone who can produce a photo of Wiesel's tattoo.

There are photos of his left arm that appear to show that he has no tattoo.

Does he have a tattoo or not? Seems like a good question to ask at his next speaking engagement.
Saggy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th May 2010, 02:25 PM   #2
NWOisBunk
Scholar

Originally Posted by Saggy View Post
Wiesel claims to have A-7713 tatooed on his left arm, and yet no one has seen the tattoo. Now, at codoh.com there is an offer of a reward of $500.00 to anyone who can produce a photo of Wiesel's tattoo.

Does he have a tattoo or not? Seems like a good question to ask at his next speaking engagement.
So... is the entirety of the holocaust's truth or falsity is based on whether Elie Wiesel has a tattoo?
NWOisBunk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th May 2010, 02:27 PM   #3
Sledge
Grammaton Cleric

Hands up anyone who cares. Anyone at all?

Is that someone at the back? Oh, sorry, it's just Marduk doing his Statue of Liberty impression.

"Science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop" ~ Dara O'Briain.
Sledge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th May 2010, 02:31 PM   #4
plumjam
Banned

Seems he doesn't.
Check out http://ElieWiesel'sTatoo.il

Last edited by plumjam; 19th May 2010 at 02:32 PM.
plumjam is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th May 2010, 02:41 PM   #5
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

And mr. Wiesel having or not having a tattoo means what exactly?
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th May 2010, 02:46 PM   #6
ShadowSot
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by plumjam View Post
Seems he doesn't.
Check out http://ElieWiesel'sTatoo.il
Links not working for me, might be just my work computer though.
ETA: Ah, right.

Quote:
And mr. Wiesel having or not having a tattoo means what exactly?
He wrote one of the definitive first hand accounts of the Holocaust. The Holocaust is a hoax crowd would captialize him not having a tattoo as proof against it.

Last edited by ShadowSot; 19th May 2010 at 02:48 PM.
ShadowSot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th May 2010, 02:56 PM   #7
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by ShadowSot View Post
He wrote one of the definitive first hand accounts of the Holocaust. The Holocaust is a hoax crowd would captialize him not having a tattoo as proof against it.
Then the Holohaux crowd should grow a brain. Oh, wait...

Seriously, their whole hypothesis stands or falls with one guy having or not having a tattoo?

Also, 500 Dollars for a picture of his tattoo? They could spent that money more wisely. How about a visit here, here or here to start with.
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th May 2010, 04:12 PM   #8
TSR
Illuminator

Now, at codoh.com there is an offer of a reward of $500.00 to anyone who can produce a photo of Wiesel's tattoo.
And, given that this is CODOH, how can we be sure the money is actually available for this "reward?"

I mean, this is after all the forum favoured by Greg Gerdes with his bogus and ever-changing "NAFCASH" challenge.

Give us a heads up when the money can be confirmed to be in escrow with appropriate instructions for disbursement, and maybe it would be worth someone's time to acquire such a photo.

Those instructions would need to cover the issue that such a photo would automatically be characterized as faked, and so detail how it would be authenticated, just so no one moves the goal posts...

Then you can tell us all how the presence or absence of a tattoo would make a bit of difference to, for example, your dishonest claim to have pictures which "prove" that the gas chamber @ Dachau was a functional shower room?
TSR is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th May 2010, 09:13 PM   #9
ShadowSot
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Bell View Post
Then the Holohaux crowd should grow a brain. Oh, wait...

Seriously, their whole hypothesis stands or falls with one guy having or not having a tattoo?

Also, 500 Dollars for a picture of his tattoo? They could spent that money more wisely. How about a visit here, here or here to start with.
Didn't say it made sense.
ShadowSot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th May 2010, 09:24 PM   #10
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Location: Looks like Finland. Smells like Finland. Quacks like Finland. Where the hell am I?
Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
Hands up anyone who cares. Anyone at all?

Is that someone at the back? Oh, sorry, it's just Marduk doing his Statue of Liberty impression.
Hey, over there is a guy who... no wait, it's just MaGZ Sieg Heiling again.
Old 20th May 2010, 12:11 AM   #11
angrysoba
Philosophile

Did your father actually have a penis?

No one has ever seen it. Not even your mother. So it is possible that you produced asexually or maybe simply created in a lab.

Can you prove this is not true?
"The thief and the murderer follow nature just as much as the philanthropist. Cosmic evolution may teach us how the good and the evil tendencies of man may have come about; but, in itself, it is incompetent to furnish any better reason why what we call good is preferable to what we call evil than we had before."

"Evolution and Ethics" T.H. Huxley (1893)
angrysoba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th May 2010, 04:50 AM   #12
NWOisBunk
Scholar

Originally Posted by angrysoba View Post

No one has ever seen it. Not even your mother. So it is possible that you produced asexually or maybe simply created in a lab.

Can you prove this is not true?
I think you're onto something here. I also want to see his birth certificate. Unless I see that I don't accept that he was born in the country he claims he was born in or that he was actually born.
NWOisBunk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th May 2010, 06:29 AM   #13
TSR
Illuminator

Actually not a bad question, since it has been demonstrated the Saggy hasn't the balls to admit zie was lying about being able to prove that the gas chamber @ Dachau was actually a functional shower room...
TSR is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th May 2010, 07:00 AM   #14
Spindrift
Time Person of the Year, 2006

After a little googlizing, it appears that some believe Elie Weisel stole the book Night from another victim named Lazar Weisel whose tattoo was A-7713. Also something about mixing in Christian theology into the book to save Jewish souls. Oh and Elie Weisel's not his real name.

Even if all that was true, guess what? That means the book Night is still basically true! If the Nolocausters want to go this route to discredit Weisel, they are confirming the Holocaust in the process.
Spindrift is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th May 2010, 07:12 AM   #15
headscratcher4
Philosopher

So, the truth of the holocaust depends on whether or not Wiesel has a tatoo...but Himmler's Posnan speech, recorded and attested to by men in attendence is an obvious fraud with this crowd. Hmmmm.

-- Homer Simpson
headscratcher4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th May 2010, 07:25 AM   #16
headscratcher4
Philosopher

Here's a bold statement: If it were proved that Weisel was 100% a liar and a fraud...the holocaust would still be a historical fact. What the denires want to believe is that individual witnesses somehow make the case for the holocaust, discredit a witness (which they've not done in Weisel's case, BTW) the house of cards as it were, falls. But the house of bricks that is the holocaust is built not on individual witnesses -- compelling, horrifying and edifying as individual witness stories are -- it is built on actions, laws, documents, photographs, film, etc. as well as individual witness statments. Indeed, like Himmler's Posnan speech, the best evidence is often that supplied by the perpetrators, not the victems.

In short, Wiesel -- though a powerful witness voice -- is ultimately irrelevant to the reality of Hitler's final solution. It is Hitler, Goebles, Himmler, Hydrich, Eichman and all of the little Hoesse's of the world that are the proof of the holocaust. In short, to prove the holocaust didn't happen you would essentially have to prove that Hitler didn't exist and that Nazism didn't rule Germany from 1932 till 1945. Prove Hitler didn't exist, you will easilly prove the holocaust a hoax. Prove Weisel wasn't an inmate at Auschwitz, all you prove is that Weisel is a liar and wasn't at Auschwitz...it proves nothing more about the existence and function of Auschwitz.

-- Homer Simpson
headscratcher4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th May 2010, 07:31 AM   #17
angrysoba
Philosophile

Originally Posted by Spindrift View Post
After a little googlizing, it appears that some believe Elie Weisel stole the book Night from another victim named Lazar Weisel whose tattoo was A-7713. Also something about mixing in Christian theology into the book to save Jewish souls. Oh and Elie Weisel's not his real name.

Even if all that was true, guess what? That means the book Night is still basically true! If the Nolocausters want to go this route to discredit Weisel, they are confirming the Holocaust in the process.
I think that was the subject of a recent post here in which some "ingenious" attempt was made to have the Holocaust disputed by saying Elie Weisel made the claim that someone was "remote-viewing" in his book.

I think now that the poster was attempting to provoke the "that couldn't have happened" response in which case he could say, "Ahhh! That disproves Elie Weisel's book and that means it disproves the Holocaust! Ha ha!" Of course the said poster didn't count on the possibility that Weisel was employing standard literary techniques to demonstrate the ominous nature of what lay ahead.

So then the same poster pulled out another trick suggesting that Weisel had in fact plagiarised the work with the rather hopeful chain of reasoning that if Weisel was lying then maybe he was lying about the Holocaust and therefore the Holocaust didn't happen.

These Holocaust deniers are a bunch of thick Jew-haters to whom rational thought is alien.
"The thief and the murderer follow nature just as much as the philanthropist. Cosmic evolution may teach us how the good and the evil tendencies of man may have come about; but, in itself, it is incompetent to furnish any better reason why what we call good is preferable to what we call evil than we had before."

"Evolution and Ethics" T.H. Huxley (1893)

Last edited by angrysoba; 20th May 2010 at 07:33 AM.
angrysoba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th May 2010, 08:09 AM   #18
NWOisBunk
Scholar

These Holocaust deniers are a bunch of thick Jew-haters to whom rational thought is alien.
What I find pretty hilarious is that many holocaust deniers swear up and down they are not Jew haters yet so many of them are obsessed with what Jews are up to, Jewish misdeeds etc. When I look at the web page for the Institute for Historical Review... I'm greeted with stuff about how the Jews welcomed the Soviet Takeover of Poland in 1939 or how there are too many Jews on the Supreme Court.
Old 20th May 2010, 10:34 AM   #19
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

I think that was the subject of a recent post here in which some "ingenious" attempt was made to have the Holocaust disputed by saying Elie Weisel made the claim that someone was "remote-viewing" in his book.

I think now that the poster was attempting to provoke the "that couldn't have happened" response in which case he could say, "Ahhh! That disproves Elie Weisel's book and that means it disproves the Holocaust! Ha ha!" Of course the said poster didn't count on the possibility that Weisel was employing standard literary techniques to demonstrate the ominous nature of what lay ahead.

So then the same poster pulled out another trick suggesting that Weisel had in fact plagiarised the work with the rather hopeful chain of reasoning that if Weisel was lying then maybe he was lying about the Holocaust and therefore the Holocaust didn't happen.

I would say 90% of them are.
The other Ten Percent are trolls who get a kick out of outraging people,A Few Libertarians(by no means all) who support it because it supports their contention that US involvment in WW2 was a mistake,as part of their isolationist viewpoint, and the usual gang of idiots who will support any idea that is "Daring" "Unconventional" "Edgy" and "Anti Establishment".
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th May 2010, 11:02 AM   #20
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

ok, so elie weisel wrote one of the definitive firsthand accounts of the holocaust, which, assuming the holocaust is a hoax, means he must be pretty comitted to the lie

if thats the case, why didnt he just get the number tattooed on his arm himself? ive seen people with the tattoos with my own eyes so some people must be doing it

its another case of are they geniuses or are they idiots?
Old 20th May 2010, 11:18 AM   #21
Roadtoad
Bufo Caminus Inedibilis

Perhaps the most insulting thing about this whole business is that while the Holocaust has been so thoroughly documented, it is still being denied by people who have the intelligence to know better.

In some cases, tattoos fade. They never really go away completely, but given the behavior of the deniers, it wouldn't surprise me if someone were to photoshop out Weisel's tattoo, then claim he never had one. And while I'd love to see Weisel pull his sleeve up and poke the deniers in the eyes with that abominable mark, he's well within his rights to tell them to go to the Hell they richly deserve.

Reading Weisel's book, Night, and the essays which have followed have left a painful mark for me. I read the book in one evening, then couldn't sleep for the next two. We deceive ourselves when we say "It can't happen here," because in ages past, it did. We just got better press for it, complete with John Wayne in Cavalry Blue popping off shots with a Winchester and a couple of Colts, saving the wagon train. (Factually, more settlers died from disease and accidental gunshots, and most of those who made it were actually helped more often than not by the very Indians who wound up being forced off their land and onto reservations.)

The deniers aren't simply denying the Holocaust. They are denying their own humanity, their own rights as members of the human community. They aren't simply disgracing themselves, but the very societies they claim to support. Most Germans, to my mind, would rather own up and deal with this open wound and allow it to heal rather than perpetuate this monstrous lie.
Roadtoad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th May 2010, 11:50 AM   #22
headscratcher4
Philosopher

The thing is -- and I think Weisel would agree with this -- he has absolutely nothing to prove to the Saggys of the world. It is a little the Obama birth certificate, even if he showed Birthers the "original" it wouldn't satisfy them in any fashion, so why play the game.

Indeed, the burden is entirely on Saggy and his ilk...and that burden isn't poking holes in the memory of old men who may or may not have got all details right...it is showing systematically that the vast paper trail of documents, trial testemony, archetechtual drawings, film footage and scholarly study is wrong and wrong in some critical game changing way.

Just as the Irvings of the world comb through the detritus of Nazism and say: aha! There's no signed order by Hitler (btw, what documents do you think they were buring in the Chancellory and the bunker in that last month of the war? Hitler's DMV certificate? His marraige licence? His mortgage?), there for in spite of all of the recorded statements by Hitler that the Jews deserved distruction and that the war was a war of destruction they broght down on themselves, there was no holocaust.

So here's the challenge to Saggy and his ilk. The holocaust exists and is completely proven until you can produce a paper from Hitler, from Himmler, from Goebles, from Bormann, from Gorieng, From Frick, from Hydrich, from Eichman saying: don't harm the jews. Don't put them in Ghettos. Don't restrict their access to the outside world. Don't round them up. Don't close their businesses. Don't move them East. Don't.

There are no documents saying "don't". There are no official inquireries from Berlin demanding that the German Army not abuse Jews. There are no prohibitions for illegal arrest of entire populations. There are no orders demanding refugee jewish populations get more food. There are no orders requiring that German forces and German police treat jews and all non germans with respect and respect their basic human rights. There are no orders prohibiting medical experimentation on unwilling prisoners. There are no orders demanding that Jews be treated immediately for typhus (to put to rest the cannard that whatever deaths occured it was because of diseases in overcrowded conditions), and there are no orders to not create overcrowded and unsanitary conditions.

So, in short there are no orders contraveneing the mistreatment of jews and other minorities.

So Saggy, you prove the negative. No orders contravening any of these activities by your own flawless logic suggests to me that all of these activities occured...oh, yes, and besides, there are literally hundreds of tons of documents, testimony, pictures and films explicitly demonstrating that the activities for which there were not contrevening orders for, specifically and exactly occured.

-- Homer Simpson
Old 22nd May 2010, 05:46 AM   #23
TSR
Illuminator

Originally Posted by TSR View Post
And, given that this is CODOH, how can we be sure the money is actually available for this "reward?"

I mean, this is after all the forum favoured by Greg Gerdes with his bogus and ever-changing "NAFCASH" challenge.

Give us a heads up when the money can be confirmed to be in escrow with appropriate instructions for disbursement, and maybe it would be worth someone's time to acquire such a photo.

Those instructions would need to cover the issue that such a photo would automatically be characterized as faked, and so detail how it would be authenticated, just so no one moves the goal posts...

Then you can tell us all how the presence or absence of a tattoo would make a bit of difference to, for example, your dishonest claim to have pictures which "prove" that the gas chamber @ Dachau was a functional shower room?
One notes that, despite making the post to begin with, Saggy is unable to document that this money actually exists. Just like zir inability to come up with those pics zie claimed proved the gas chamber @ Dachau was a functional shower room...
Old 22nd May 2010, 05:41 PM   #24
Saggy
Graduate Poster

Eric Hunt has found photos, and a video, showing that Wiesel does not have a tattoo on his left forearm, the usual place for Auschwitz tattoos. See them here...

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=6001

What does this mean? I don't know, but for sure Elie has some 'splaining to do. His book Night reads true to me except for the obvious phantasmagoria (the babies tossed into the air for machine gun practice, 'remember Madame Schacter, on the train', and the Jew who kills his father for a scrap of bread) so it will be interesting if it is a complete fraud.
Saggy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2010, 06:15 PM   #25
The Platypus
Graduate Poster

only 500.00? A paparazzi gets more than that for a picture of a pimple on paris hilton.

Always beware of those that overuse, capitalize and blanket themselves in them word "truth". I may not always know the truth, but i do know when i'm being lied too.
The Platypus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2010, 07:42 PM   #26
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Eric Hunt has found photos, and a video, showing that Wiesel does not have a tattoo on his left forearm, the usual place for Auschwitz tattoos. See them here...

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=6001
Really? Those grainy pictures are the best the Holocaust Deniers can do? You realize that tattoos fade over time, and also where not set in 2 inch high numbers?

Quote:
What does this mean? I don't know, but for sure Elie has some 'splaining to do. His book Night reads true to me except for the obvious phantasmagoria (the babies tossed into the air for machine gun practice, 'remember Madame Schacter, on the train', and the Jew who kills his father for a scrap of bread) so it will be interesting if it is a complete fraud.
Are you calling Wiesel a liar? If so, I'm sure you can back up this claim?

Originally Posted by The Platypus View Post
only 500.00? A paparazzi gets more than that for a picture of a pimple on paris hilton.
I said before. Truth (TM) is cheap.
Old 22nd May 2010, 08:04 PM   #27
Loss Leader
I would save the receptionist.

I have to say, I certainly hope that Wiesel was lying. It would be a great relief to me to know that such evil had not occurred. And then, I'm sure, my great uncle, his wife, children and all their descendents would finally make contact with us from their "resettlement" camp in the east. We'll all eat and laugh and drink a toast to the silly people who ever believed that the events in Night actually happened to people in my family.

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 23rd May 2010, 05:05 AM   #28
Saggy
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Loss Leader View Post
I have to say, I certainly hope that Wiesel was lying. It would be a great relief to me to know that such evil had not occurred. And then, I'm sure, my great uncle, his wife, children and all their descendents would finally make contact with us from their "resettlement" camp in the east. We'll all eat and laugh and drink a toast to the silly people who ever believed that the events in Night actually happened to people in my family.
Sorry, Norm Finklestein says no respect for crocodile tears....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNQSV3BBtZ4

Last edited by Saggy; 23rd May 2010 at 05:19 AM.
Old 23rd May 2010, 08:23 AM   #29
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNQSV3BBtZ4
Boy oh boy, did you miss the context on that one
Old 23rd May 2010, 08:24 AM   #30
CORed
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Platypus View Post
That was all the money from all the couches of all the holocaust deniers in the world.
CORed is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 23rd May 2010, 08:37 AM   #31
Spindrift
Time Person of the Year, 2006

... so it will be interesting if it is a complete fraud.
Exactly what would be interesting?

Isn't it more interesting because it's true?
Spindrift is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 23rd May 2010, 09:40 AM   #32
TSR
Illuminator

Does Norm agree with you that the Holocaust didn't happen?
Old 24th May 2010, 07:25 PM   #33
Roadtoad
Bufo Caminus Inedibilis

Aside from the central fallacy that the absence of a tattoo on Weisel's arm somehow invalidates the totality of evidence regarding the Holocaust, the greater horror here is that anyone is even asking whether or not the Holocaust happened.

Considering that the National Archives hold nearly all of the available Nazi records, or at least facsimiles of them, including the blueprints for the death camps, considering how over the years those same records have been used to try and convict war criminals from World War II, and considering there have been very few of those convictions overturned, it leaves me wondering what sort of monster questions that this happened.

At no point was Adolf Eichmann's conviction challenged with factual evidence. The man himself was proud to declare that he killed Jews. His sole "defense" is that he was simply following orders, a defense that didn't do Lynndie England any more good than it did Eichmann. There are literally volumes of photographs of the dead, the instruments used to kill them, and reams of testimony of those who not only suffered at the hands of the Nazis, but testimony from the Nazis themselves, proud to have committed one of the most notorious examples of genocide in recorded history.

We have artifacts from the time, including the structures built to kill the Jews, Gypsies, mentally ill, politically inconvenient, morally upstanding. We have the writings of Bonhoeffer, among others, who stood against the Nazis and paid for it with his life. We have the nightmarish record from William Shirer, who traced the whole disaster from Hitler's time in a WWI hospital, where he claimed he was a victim of a mustard gas poisoning, to the ignominious end as Germany collapsed in a charred, smoking ruin, divided into four sectors to be ruled until it could re-establish self-rule. We have the testimony of the survivors of the Death Camps, and from those who managed to live through the war, as well as their children.

The Holocaust happened.

I have met survivors of this horror. I have seen the marks on their arms, but more often than not, what I've seen of the elderly is a dark smudge where the numbers used to be. The ink fades; the nightmare never will.

It is nothing short of barbaric that in this day and age, because some think it's convenient, or that this will imbue them with a degree of power, that there's some who will deny a historically documented event, an age when one of the most civilized nations on the Earth chose to cast aside its integrity, its honor, its moral courage, and that it did so as a betrayal of those who had served in its military, served in its government, and had enriched Germany's culture, history, and intellect.

The Holocaust happened. Denying it does not change that. It was every bit as real an event as the Armenian Genocide, as the massacres across the American Great Plains. It was an evil act, and it should be remembered.

And trying to smear Elie Weisel because his tattoo is not entirely visible, that the ink has faded, simply undercuts the claims of any and all who want us to believe this horror never happened.

Damn you. Every single one of you deniers. Damn you all.
Roadtoad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 26th May 2010, 06:34 PM   #34
Saggy
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Roadtoad View Post
At no point was Adolf Eichmann's conviction challenged with factual evidence. The man himself was proud to declare that he killed Jews.
This is typical Zionist drivel that has no connection with reality. From Eichmann's final statement at his hoax trial ...

"If I had received the order to carry out these killings, I would not have escaped by using a trumped up pretext; during my interrogation I already stated: Since because of the compulsion exerted by an order there was no way out, I would have put a bullet through my brain in order to solve the conflict between conscience and duty."

Eichmann actually thought he was going to be freed. He said everything the court wanted him to say.
Old 26th May 2010, 07:05 PM   #35
TSR
Illuminator

From Eichmann's final statement at his hoax trial ...

"If I had received the order to carry out these killings, I would not have escaped by using a trumped up pretext; during my interrogation I already stated: Since because of the compulsion exerted by an order there was no way out, I would have put a bullet through my brain in order to solve the conflict between conscience and duty."

Eichmann actually thought he was going to be freed. He said everything the court wanted him to say.

That's right, Eichmann denied that he ever personally committed murder.

But then, he also said:

Quote:
I understand the demand for atonement for the crimes which were perpetrated against the Jews. The witnesses' statements here in the Court made my limbs go numb once again, just as they went numb when once, acting on orders, I had to look at the atrocities. It was my misfortune to become entangled in these atrocities. But these misdeeds did not happen according to my wishes. It was not my wish to slay people. The guilt for the mass murder is solely that of the political leaders.
What crimes and atrocities and misdeeds and mass murders do you think he was referring to, Saggy? Remember, he was already found guilty, and knew this, so had no further reason to say anything "the court wanted him to say?"

Quote:
Höss was the one who actually carried out the mass killings.
Which mass killings, Saggy?

Quote:
...I was considered to be the person who was responsible for everything. The reason for this lies in the fact that the National Socialists of the time and others have spread untruths about me. They wanted to exonerate themselves at my expense...
Exonerate themselves from what, Saggy?

Quote:
I thank my Counsel, who has insisted on my rights.
Which directly refutes your "hoax trial" lie, Saggy.

Have you doung those pics which prove the Dachau gas chamber was actually a functional shower room, yet?

Last edited by TSR; 26th May 2010 at 07:09 PM.
Old 27th May 2010, 05:33 AM   #36
Saggy
Graduate Poster

Remember, he was already found guilty, and knew this, so had no further reason to say anything "the court wanted him to say?"
He was obviously appealing for clemency. He was not dead. He had not been executed. He had every reason to try to convince the court not to execute him, which is exactly what he was trying to do.

Which directly refutes your "hoax trial" lie, Saggy.
In the normal course of a court trial there is a plea of not-guilty and then a trial. In the course of a hoax trial there is a confession, and then a trial. Eichmann 'confessed' to everything the Jews wanted, yet they tried him. That was a classic hoax trial. Expect to see another shortly ? in the case of Khalid Shaik Mohammad.

There is an telling side light - I think it was discussed on this forum - where the prosecution showed a movie containing a scene of severed heads in a bucket, no identification of who took the movie, where it was taken, who the heads belonged to, why they were killed, absolutely nothing ... and Eichmann's 'defense' council gave it his tacit OK. A macabre farce.

Have you doung those pics
LOL

Last edited by Saggy; 27th May 2010 at 05:50 AM.
Old 27th May 2010, 06:20 AM   #37
Sledge
Grammaton Cleric

In the normal course of a court trial there is a plea of not-guilty and then a trial.
Surely this is a Stundie?

"Science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop" ~ Dara O'Briain.
Sledge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th May 2010, 07:39 AM   #38
JimBenArm
Based on a true story!

Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
Surely this is a Stundie?
No. It would be if anyone ever plead guilty, but since that never happens...
Old 27th May 2010, 09:27 AM   #39
TSR
Illuminator

He was obviously appealing for clemency. He was not dead. He had not been executed. He had every reason to try to convince the court not to execute him, which is exactly what he was trying to do.
... because the "just following orders" defense had been so successful for other Nazis before.

Have you anything except a fervent need that it be so to support your fantasy that Eichmann, at this point, thought he would get anything but the noose? Because in July of that year, he explicitly told the court that he fully expected the death penalty.

In the normal course of a court trial there is a plea of not-guilty and then a trial. In the course of a hoax trial there is a confession, and then a trial. Eichmann 'confessed' to everything the Jews wanted, yet they tried him. That was a classic hoax trial. Expect to see another shortly ? in the case of Khalid Shaik Mohammad.
Really? KSM gave an interview to Life Magazine, long before he was found to be living under a false name, in which he confessed -- nay, boasted about his crimes?
There is an telling side light - I think it was discussed on this forum - where the prosecution showed a movie containing a scene of severed heads in a bucket, no identification of who took the movie, where it was taken, who the heads belonged to, why they were killed, absolutely nothing ... and Eichmann's 'defense' council gave it his tacit OK. A macabre farce.
Another lie.
LOL
Indeed. Have you managed to Photoshop those pics of the Dachau 'shower room' yet?
Old 27th May 2010, 09:57 AM   #40
Saggy
Graduate Poster

... because the "just following orders" defense had been so successful for other Nazis before.
I think it was successful in many trials, but I don't have the data. Many Nazis were given a few years only, and many had those sentences shortened.

Another lie.
Well, I wanted to look this up to bookmark the ref ... so I did ... the thread was 'Soviets Faked Footage at Auschwitz'

Haha .... from the 'rebuttal' it appears that no one knows where the film came from. But no problem

..... let's check the 'authentication' process ...

Attorney General: With the Court's permission, last night we screened the films - which the Court will now see - in the

presence of representatives of the Prosecution, and in the presence of Dr. Servatius and nine identification witnesses.

They are: Mrs. Salzberger, Mr. Hoch, Mr. Aviel, Mr. Melkman, Mr. Ben-Zvi, Mr. Bakon, Mrs. Kagan, Mr. Chen and Mr. Aharon

Hoter-Yishai. As a result of the screening, Defence Counsel agreed that, indeed, each of the witnesses identified a

portion of the pictures, and hence, in this way, the entire screening was authenticated. I understand that Defence Counsel

does not insist that the oath be administered to these identifying witnesses, but they are present here, at the Court's

disposal, should the Court desire further authentication from them or to put additional questions to them.

Presiding Judge: That means there will be no testimony..

This degenerate trash was used against Eichmann without a word of authentication. How grotesque can the Israeli court

be? Answer: there is no limit.
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories