ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags FOTL , Freeman on the Land , Rob Menard

Closed Thread
Old 29th May 2010, 02:55 PM   #1
jargon buster
Banned

Rob Menard's FOTL Claims

This is an open letter to Rob Menard to come forward and clear up any misconceptions that may have developed in the "Freedom Movement in England" thread.
I will set the ball rolling with one question.
Why, if you have $8 million dollars sitting in a "Birth Bond" do you not access it and the rest of your World Freeman Society members bonds and create your freeman society with its own infrastructure and laws?

Jargon Buster

Last edited by LashL; 14th November 2011 at 12:55 PM.
jargon buster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th May 2010, 02:57 PM   #2
BobHaulk
Muse

Originally Posted by jargon buster View Post
This is an open letter to Rob Menard to come forward and clear up any misconceptions that may have developed in the "Freedom Movement in England" thread.
Why, if you have $8 million dollars sitting in a "Birth Bond" do you not access it and the rest of your World Freeman Society members bonds and create your freeman society with its own infrastructure and laws?

Jargon Buster
i've been asking him that but he claims it's all to do with timing. No time like the present i say.
BobHaulk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th May 2010, 03:00 PM   #3
jargon buster
Banned

I posted it on a blog I started.
Its been quiet
http://freemantruthmovement.blogspot.com/

JB
jargon buster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th May 2010, 03:02 PM   #4
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Jargon Buster
If i have understood him correctly he's more into making sure that others get theirs' rather than cashing in for himself.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th May 2010, 03:05 PM   #5
commandlinegamer
Philosopher

I can't say it better than this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaiSHcHM0PA
Old 29th May 2010, 03:16 PM   #6
LightinDarkness
Master Poster

It seems that Rob's excuse that he "wants to help others first" doesn't quite work out either, as my open offer for $10,000 to help create a FMOTL legal defense fund would help him in that goal. I imagine that if the fictional birth certificate bond were real it might be a little bit of work accessing it, forms to fill out and what not. Of course its not real, but neither is anything else he pushes.

However, I am offering $10,000 which Rob could use to help others that would require no work on his part. Since has has so many successes, it would take him 5 minutes to produce:

1) One court citation from any lawful court of any jurisdiction where a judge has written an opinion stating that the defendant is exempt and innocent of any charge because of his freeman on the land status.
2) One court letter from any government agency of any government anywhere in the world that notes any person is exempt from ANY government statutory obligation due to their status as freeman on the land.

How simple would this be if any of this were true? I'm not requiring a specific country, level of jurisdiction, offense type, or anything like that. As I've said before, I'm only offering $10,000 because its money I actually have. I could offer $1 million or $100 million, which I don't have, because I know that FMOTL is not based on any real legal theory. However, on the plus side, I could transfer $10,000 without any trouble - might be an issue with $100 million.

My offer has been open to all Freemen on the land for over a year, not just Rob, but sadly, no inquires have been made. I wonder why? Seems like a no-brainer to me. I would very happily spend 5 minutes showing the sheeple the truth for $10,000.

Last edited by LightinDarkness; 29th May 2010 at 03:28 PM.
LightinDarkness is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th May 2010, 03:20 PM   #7
jargon buster
Banned

I would love Rob to be right about all his freeman nonsense because I and everyone I know could sit about on a beach doing nothing for the rest of their lives.

Please Rob, make it so.

JB
Old 29th May 2010, 05:59 PM   #8
BaaBaa
Semi-literate hench-person

This thread title presents a false dichotomy- can't he be both?
Old 30th May 2010, 02:23 AM   #9
gtm
Muse

There's a lovely noun that describes Menard to a T - Mountebank.
gtm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th May 2010, 03:47 AM   #10
Hans
Philosopher

Now, now JB don't rain on his parade. Ol' Menard is too busy fleecing his flock to worry about getting money the 'easy' way.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th May 2010, 09:53 AM   #11
tsig
a carbon based life-form

I would love Rob to be right about all his freeman nonsense because I and everyone I know could sit about on a beach doing nothing for the rest of their lives.

Please Rob, make it so.

JB
What's sitting on the beach without a beer but somebody has to make the beer, which means someone has to grow the grain and hops, make brewing vessels, find the right yeasts and then put them all together with water.

Think I'll stop there all this work is making me thirsty so I'll just go to the fridge and pull out a cold one.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th May 2010, 10:59 AM   #12
jargon buster
Banned

Quote:
What's sitting on the beach without a beer but somebody has to make the beer, which means someone has to grow the grain and hops, make brewing vessels, find the right yeasts and then put them all together with water.
Damn that darned reality stepping in and spoiling everything
Couldnt all the freemen enslave the "sheeple" and put them to toil in the fields and factories?

JB
Old 30th May 2010, 11:03 AM   #13
FreemanMenard
Banned

Quote:
Fallacy: False Dilemma

Also Known as: Black & White Thinking.
Description of False Dilemma

A False Dilemma is a fallacy in which a person uses the following pattern of "reasoning":

1. Either claim X is true or claim Y is true (when X and Y could both be false).
2. Claim Y is false.
3. Therefore claim X is true.
http://www.nizkor.org/features/falla...e-dilemma.html

Mod WarningDo not post copyrighted material in its entirety.
Posted By:Lisa Simpson

To answer your question JB, I do not do so because it is not my dream or goal. Pretty easy. You diod not think you would score any points with that did you? Will you answer mine now?

Seeing as how the rule of law states that equality is paramount, and the entire foundation of the Freeman movement is equality, and not birth securities, do you claim that we are not equal and thus consent is not required to be governed by others cause they are better then us, or do you accept we are equal in the eyes of the law, and thus no one can govern another without mutual consent?

Equality requires consent to govern. If consent is not required, then there is no equality. If there is equality, we can deny or revoke consent to be governed, and since we are equal you can't stop me. So that is where we are at. I believe in equality and thus can see the logical outcome of denying consent. You say we can't deny consent.

So JB here is your question:
Do you agree all people are equal before the eyes of the law?

(Please do not do your asky avoidance dance and give run around about how you are in England and I am in Canada. For the purpose of this question, I refer to myself and anyone else in Canada.)

If you say yes, then it is implied that consent is required for one who is equal with another to govern. If you say no, you publicly abandon the rule of law and any and all claims of logic or reason.

I do appreciate you putting my name out there like this. I know I hit the big time cause I have my own hate-fans! And hey, lets see what the Bible has to say about what you are doing>..

Satan tries a third time. He brought Jesus to Jerusalem and took him up to the highest part of the temple and told him to jump off. He said that angels would come and lift him up so that he wouldn't be hurt.

The devil even starts quoting scripture now. He quoted from Psalm 91, "For He shall give His angels charge over you to keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone." (Satan left out the part about 'to keep you in all your ways'.)

Jesus answered him, "It has been said, 'You shall not tempt the Lord your God'."

See yourself here JB?

If Jesus could deal with the ultimate of deceivers, I think I can deal with a fool like you.

So why do you hate the rule of law JB? Why do you hate equality? Why you such a hater? At least you found some folks who share your aversion for thinking and reasoning.

PS- You cannot be for equality and deny people the ability to say no to another who wishes to govern them.

Speaking with this crowd is like trying to play chess with someone who insists on checkers. And they want to eat them....

Last edited by Lisa Simpson; 31st May 2010 at 10:14 AM.
FreemanMenard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th May 2010, 11:35 AM   #14
jargon buster
Banned

Welcome back Rob,I hope you stay a while people have got questions for you.

To answer yours (for the umpteenth time)
We are all equal before the law
Individual consent is not a requirement

http://www.nizkor.org/features/falla...e-dilemma.html
Nice steal by the way Rob

Quote:
To answer your question JB, I do not do so because it is not my dream or goal.
What is your dream/goal Rob?

Quote:
Jesus answered him, "It has been said, 'You shall not tempt the Lord your God'."
Come on Rob are you now likening yourself to Jesus?
It would appear he is as slippery and deflective as you.

Quote:
So why do you hate the rule of law JB? Why do you hate equality? Why you such a hater? At least you found some folks who share your aversion for thinking and reasoning.
Rob, you should wait for answers when asking questions rather than jumping to false conclusions, but thats your method isnt it, subliminal planting of information into the reader/listener.

JB
Old 30th May 2010, 11:38 AM   #15
Sledge
Grammaton Cleric

I love how woos never want money. They can't think of a single thing to do with the wealth on offer to them. Make their own lives easier, give it to charity, pay a celebrity to have sex with them, none of these things appeal to them. Strange that.

"Science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop" ~ Dara O'Briain.
Sledge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th May 2010, 12:01 PM   #16
jargon buster
Banned

Rob wants money sledge, he just doesnt want $8 million just yet.

He wants $250 from the deluded and mislead though.
http://worldfreemansociety.org/tiki-...mansociety.org

By the way Rob, has the WFS taken anybodies money for membership yet because the site says
Quote:
Please do not send cash, cheque or money orders until we have a way to process them effectively.
http://worldfreemansociety.org/tiki-...?page=Payments

If so then its theft, if not then you dont actually have a society yet

JB
Old 30th May 2010, 02:05 PM   #17
BobHaulk
Muse

I don't really think there is a world freeman society, even the folk who believe the freeman guff don't really, they like the idea but in their hearts the know it's rubbish and they definitely won't spend $250 on it.
BobHaulk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th May 2010, 03:04 PM   #18
TSR
Illuminator

Ah, good you're back.

Would you mind terribly telling us all which God it is that gives you these special rights, and how you know that God did?
TSR is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th May 2010, 03:28 PM   #19
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
To answer your question JB, I do not do so because it is not my dream or goal. Pretty easy. You diod not think you would score any points with that did you? Will you answer mine now?

And of course, there's simply no way having $8 million could allow you to pursue your "real" dream, right?

And of course, there's simply no way being a real-life example of how to do this could possibly be of any value for promoting your "dream or goal", right?
Old 30th May 2010, 03:29 PM   #20
commandlinegamer
Philosopher

Noted that he totally avoided the OP's question about the $8 million. I expect we're likely to see about as much evidence for the existence of that as this God he keeps talking about.
Old 30th May 2010, 03:38 PM   #21
jargon buster
Banned

He will continue to deflect and keep refering back to consent.
Hes been gnawing at the same bone for months.

Im sick of answering his questions with him coming back with daft anecdotes and lies.
He knows his empire is crumbling and hes running scared.
If he had any belief in his nonsense he would be driving around in his uninsured automoblie (he doesnt even drive legally because he is an alcoholic)

JB
Old 30th May 2010, 04:58 PM   #22
Sledge
Grammaton Cleric

(he doesnt even drive legally because he is an alcoholic)
Whilst I'm obligated to ask how you know that, it would explain a lot.

"Science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop" ~ Dara O'Briain.
Sledge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th May 2010, 06:21 PM   #23
drkitten
Penultimate Amazing

He will continue to deflect and keep refering back to consent.
Hes been gnawing at the same bone for months.
Yes. Menard's answers are more interesting for what they avoid than for what they actually say. He'll happily skid around any sort of a direct question on two wheels, because other than some random philosophical musings that have no legal meaning and a substantially negative legal effect (if anyone is fool enough to present them in a court), he's got nothing.

And I believe he knows it, but takes money for teaching these musings, which puts him into the "con man" category.
drkitten is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th May 2010, 07:37 PM   #24
Hans
Philosopher

Tsk, tsk Menard

By the way you didn't explain how and why you didn't tell the court in BC where you were born.

Another question could you point to the part of the Police manuals that covers 'Freeman-of-the-land, obviously if the police are going to accept that concept they must be trained in it. Where are the laws out lining it?

JB,this tactic by Menar use to be called the Psi slide. People who claimed to have pyschic powers would always state they wouldn't use their 'gifts' to enrich themselves - of course they would never consider doing it to just prove they have the 'power'.

So Menard shouldn't you want to obtain this free money just to show people that this really exists? Or do you realize its all a pipe dream?

Hey how about this...you claim your money, show everyone how you did it THEN give it back to the evil gub'mint. That should show them right?

Well we both know you won't do that now don't we? LOL

----on consent, you can always renounce your citizenship, the procedure is well known and fully accepted. The problem is you are then stateless or more correctly a freeman, truly. So how come you don't renounce your citizenship?

By the way Menard why do you take stuff from other website and not cite them as the source - is being intellectually dishonest just a thing that you have?

Last edited by Hans; 30th May 2010 at 07:41 PM.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th May 2010, 07:49 PM   #25
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Fallacy: False Dilemma

Also Known as: Black & White Thinking.
Description of False Dilemma

A False Dilemma is a fallacy in which a person uses the following pattern of "reasoning":

1. Either claim X is true or claim Y is true (when X and Y could both be false).
2. Claim Y is false.
3. Therefore claim X is true.

This line of "reasoning" is fallacious because if both claims could be false, then it cannot be inferred that one is true because the other is false. That this is the case is made clear by the following example:

1. Either 1+1=4 or 1+1=12.
2. It is not the case that 1+1=4.
3. Therefore 1+1=12.

In cases in which the two options are, in fact, the only two options, this line of reasoning is not fallacious. For example:

1. Bill is dead or he is alive.
2. Bill is not dead.
3. Therefore Bill is alive.

Examples of False Dilemma

1. Senator Jill: "We'll have to cut education funding this year."
Senator Bill: "Why?"
Senator Jill: "Well, either we cut the social programs or we live with a huge deficit and we can't live with the deficit."

2. Bill: "Jill and I both support having prayer in public schools."
Jill: "Hey, I never said that!"
Bill: "You're not an atheist are you Jill?"

3. "Look, you are going to have to make up your mind. Either you decide that you can afford this stereo, or you decide you are going to do without music for a while."

Seeing as how the rule of law states that equality is paramount, and the entire foundation of the Freeman movement is equality, and not birth securities, do you claim that we are not equal and thus consent is not required to be governed by others cause they are better then us, or do you accept we are equal in the eyes of the law, and thus no one can govern another without mutual consent?

Equality requires consent to govern. If consent is not required, then there is no equality. If there is equality, we can deny or revoke consent to be governed, and since we are equal you can't stop me. So that is where we are at. I believe in equality and thus can see the logical outcome of denying consent. You say we can't deny consent.

So JB here is your question:
Do you agree all people are equal before the eyes of the law?

(Please do not do your asky avoidance dance and give run around about how you are in England and I am in Canada. For the purpose of this question, I refer to myself and anyone else in Canada.)

If you say yes, then it is implied that consent is required for one who is equal with another to govern. If you say no, you publicly abandon the rule of law and any and all claims of logic or reason.

I do appreciate you putting my name out there like this. I know I hit the big time cause I have my own hate-fans! And hey, lets see what the Bible has to say about what you are doing>..

Satan tries a third time. He brought Jesus to Jerusalem and took him up to the highest part of the temple and told him to jump off. He said that angels would come and lift him up so that he wouldn't be hurt.

The devil even starts quoting scripture now. He quoted from Psalm 91, "For He shall give His angels charge over you to keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone." (Satan left out the part about 'to keep you in all your ways'.)

See yourself here JB?

If Jesus could deal with the ultimate of deceivers, I think I can deal with a fool like you.

PS- You cannot be for equality and deny people the ability to say no to another who wishes to govern them.

Speaking with this crowd is like trying to play chess with someone who insists on checkers. And they want to eat them....
I thought being a freeman meant you didn't have to follow the law.

How's being a Peace Officer working out for you Rob?
Old 30th May 2010, 09:13 PM   #26
The Platypus
Graduate Poster

Can i vote both, con-man and clown?

Always beware of those that overuse, capitalize and blanket themselves in them word "truth". I may not always know the truth, but i do know when i'm being lied too.
The Platypus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th May 2010, 10:46 PM   #27
BaaBaa
Semi-literate hench-person

"I could do it if I want to...I just don't want to."

I used that a lot.

When I was 9.
Old 30th May 2010, 10:59 PM   #28
DevilsAdvocate
Philosopher

Equality requires consent to govern. If consent is not required, then there is no equality. If there is equality, we can deny or revoke consent to be governed, and since we are equal you can't stop me.
This does not make sense. In fact, the reverse is true.

If people can either deny or revoke consent to be governed, then you have two types of unequal people:

1. The Governed
2. The Ungoverned

Therefore, if consent to be governed is required, there is no equality.

The only way to achieve equality is to either have all people be Governed or have all people be Ungoverned.

The ONLY way to NOT have equality is to introduce a condition (such as consent) so that the people are not equal (some Governed and some Ungoverned).

Equality requires NO consent to govern. If consent is NOT required, then there is equality. If there is equality, we can NOT deny or revoke consent to be governed.

It is simple logic. You can only have equality (all Governed or all Ungoverned) if the people are all (unconditionally) either Governed or Ungoverned.

Last edited by DevilsAdvocate; 30th May 2010 at 11:03 PM.
DevilsAdvocate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 31st May 2010, 12:19 AM   #29
JoeyDonuts
Frequencies Not Known To Normals

It's all relative.

...what?
Old 31st May 2010, 01:23 AM   #30
LightinDarkness
Master Poster

Looks like Rob is getting even closer to the edge of insanity. I had always debated how sane Rob was - after all, he could just be your average con man looking to take advantage of a population that will buy absolutely anything (the woos). However, as his posting shows, hes becoming even more hysterical as time goes on.

By the way Rob, no one hates you. We do hate what you stand for: promoting ignorance about the law and selling legal woo that actually harms people when they follow it. True, they have to be pretty stupid to fall for paying you money for legal methods that have a 100% failure rate and result in more severe action than what would have otherwise happened. But still, you are preying on the gullible. You are an emissary for everything that is wrong with woos, and a living embodiment as the answer to the question "What harm does it cause to believe in woo?"
LightinDarkness is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 31st May 2010, 02:31 AM   #31
BobHaulk
Muse

Originally Posted by LightinDarkness View Post
Looks like Rob is getting even closer to the edge of insanity. I had always debated how sane Rob was - after all, he could just be your average con man looking to take advantage of a population that will buy absolutely anything (the woos). However, as his posting shows, hes becoming even more hysterical as time goes on.

By the way Rob, no one hates you. We do hate what you stand for: promoting ignorance about the law and selling legal woo that actually harms people when they follow it. True, they have to be pretty stupid to fall for paying you money for legal methods that have a 100% failure rate and result in more severe action than what would have otherwise happened. But still, you are preying on the gullible. You are an emissary for everything that is wrong with woos, and a living embodiment as the answer to the question "What harm does it cause to believe in woo?"
Totally correct, the very essence of the problem with Rob,peace be upon him, Manard
Jump over to the Icke site and read some of the disturbing talk about people registering their children. Not very bright people harming the best interests of their children by believing in manards scam. It's disgusting but on the other hand hilarious.

Last edited by BobHaulk; 31st May 2010 at 02:34 AM. Reason: cjhh
Old 31st May 2010, 02:34 AM   #32
jargon buster
Banned

An example of how deluded and brainwashed his minions are can be found here
http://forum.worldfreemansociety.org...hp?f=43&t=5855
Menard is castigating a lawyer when someone chips in with this gem
Quote:
As annoying as this guy's opinion is,it is just that,an opinion.I missed where he had shown any proof to back up his claims.However we know what you bring to the table Rob,
Can someone please explain what Menard actually brings to the table apart from his opinion.

JB
Old 31st May 2010, 03:20 AM   #33
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Can someone please explain what Menard actually brings to the table apart from his opinion.

JB

Insults?
Old 31st May 2010, 03:49 AM   #34
Especially
Banned

The corporate control of lives from cradle to grave. Courtesy of the feudal dynasties, the bloodlines, the fraternities and the usual occultist mumbo jumbo.
Especially is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 31st May 2010, 04:11 AM   #35
dafydd
Banned

Originally Posted by Especially View Post
The corporate control of lives from cradle to grave. Courtesy of the feudal dynasties, the bloodlines, the fraternities and the usual occultist mumbo jumbo.
Is that supposed to mean something? Have you been at the sauce again?
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 31st May 2010, 04:44 AM   #36
talkie toaster
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Especially View Post
I know it's awful,registered midwives and paediatricians who need qualifications to practise, state of the art infant and neonatal care and free at source, depending on where you live,state funded nursery places to allow parents to return to work and laws to provide a free statuary education for all children.

Cleaner rivers and beaches due to nasty environmental pollution laws, cleaner safe water supplies, nasty statuary factory laws making work places safer, laws to limit age of children who can work,aaaahhh, remember the good old days of 5 year olds in the mills and scratching about with their dads down the pit in the pitch black.

Social care that provides some help should you too old or disabled to work.

The list of control goes on and on, oh to be free!!

Free to not pay tax, to be able to run a 15 year old car, with dodgy brakes and corroded sills on untaxed roads and drive at what the hell speed I want whilst being drunk. so long as I cuase no harm or loss to anyone.

Oh and the big one, free to buy a house or get a loan in money I don't believe in and then try and welch out of it when I can't pay it back in the hope of scoring a free house.

Last edited by talkie toaster; 31st May 2010 at 04:54 AM. Reason: extra
talkie toaster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 31st May 2010, 04:59 AM   #37
dafydd
Banned

These freemen and women on the landers remind of certain people I knew in the 60's who had "dropped out of the system,man".They all drew unemployment benefit or social security,they didn't disagree with that part of the system.Freeloaders on the land are scroungers too.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 31st May 2010, 08:26 PM   #38
Hans
Philosopher

Menard appears to be a con man who may have made the most amusing mistake - he appears to actually think some of his nonsense works.
Old 1st June 2010, 03:07 AM   #39
Stacey Grove
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by BobHaulk View Post
I don't really think there is a world freeman society, even the folk who believe the freeman guff don't really, they like the idea but in their hearts the know it's rubbish and they definitely won't spend $250 on it.
It appears that some do send the WFS money.
majicdragon started a thread on Icke's claiming (mistakenly apparently) that his/her posts on WFS forum had been removed. In the OP majicdragon says:

Quote:
to my buds at the wfs: if you want me to leave... if i am i going down a path you disapprove of... ?.. if so just say... just tell me... i'll go. i won't ask for any money back... i'll just go. but please explain you position.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116441
Stacey Grove is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 1st June 2010, 10:14 AM   #40
BobHaulk
Muse

Originally Posted by Stacey Grove View Post
It appears that some do send the WFS money.
majicdragon started a thread on Icke's claiming (mistakenly apparently) that his/her posts on WFS forum had been removed. In the OP majicdragon says:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116441
There can't be many, can there?
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories