ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags FOTL , Freeman on the Land , Rob Menard

Closed Thread
Old 29th October 2010, 05:09 AM   #361
jargon buster
Banned

It would appear that lesactive and Menard have been a double act since 2007.
Heres an old thread I found(they are getting their backsides handed to them , but thats no surprise) its interesting that they are using exactly the same tired old arguments today.
I did notice that Menards DVDs cost $145 in 2007 ($250 now????)
http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums//...pic=8612&st=90

I liked his final post
Quote:
So this is what I am doing.

I found an investor for my concept which I am calling Shepherd's Haven. I will be opening a little cafe and therein I will sell beer, wine and pot to those who have secured Freeman status.

I will operate in British Columbia but not in The Province of British Columbia. I will operate in Vancouver City but NOT in the Corporation of the City of Vancouver. Because I won't be operating in the Corporation their bylaws will not be applicable to me. Because I will not be operating in the Province of British Columbia their statutes will not be applicable to me. Since I will be operating as a Freeman-on-the-Land statutes such as the Income Tax Act and Controlled Drugs and Substances Act will not be applicable to me.

And you will see that what you have been led to believe by the government is a lie.

If they don't come and try to bust me you will have a chance to see the truth.
Of course some will still refuse to see.

That's why the entire process is going to be turned into a movie.

And I will be operating under a claim of right and fee schedule and will be fully prepared to bring legal action against anyone that interferes with my lawful actions.

If the so called authorities do not come down on me will you then accep[t that I am acting lawfully and that statutes are not laws and persons are not people?

In any event, I wish you all well and if I am wrong it will soon be apparent.
If I am right, that to will be apparent.

If you would like to verify these words call the Licensing official for The Corporation of the City of Vancouver and ask him about me. He is a very nice man named Paul Teichrob. Ask him if he has any intent of trying to stop me from acting in Vancouver City but not in TCOTCOV.

Ask him if anyone in his organization wishes to claim my path is unlawful.

Have a good one my children. Let your Nanny state take care of all your needs and desires. Don't bother even trying to learn the words that they use to restrict you.

But don't cry to me when they are putting you to bed early and making you do your homework.

I am now an adult and will not be nannied by service providers.
You could also call the VPD and ask them what their response would be. Their answer will surprise you.
A bit like his peace officers and his hobbit coloney, that turned out to be pipe dream as well.
PS I think he got Bud the Oracle do do it first though, just to test the water.
http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=83345

Last edited by jargon buster; 29th October 2010 at 05:39 AM.
jargon buster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th October 2010, 07:09 AM   #362
D'rok
Free Barbarian on The Land

Originally Posted by jargon buster View Post
Heres an old thread I found(they are getting their backsides handed to them , but thats no surprise) its interesting that they are using exactly the same tired old arguments today.

I liked his final post

A bit like his peace officers and his hobbit coloney, that turned out to be pipe dream as well.
PS I think he got Bud the Oracle do do it first though, just to test the water.
http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=83345
Menard getting a patsy to test one of his bad ideas? What a shock.

He's all hat, no cowboy. And it's a pretty crappy hat, too.

"Life, like a Saturday afternoon, finds its ruination in purpose." - MdC
D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th October 2010, 02:03 AM   #363
Stacey Grove
Graduate Poster

That's a good find, JB. Yeah, he used the same analogies then as he does now. As you know I have had a few spats with Menard but even I am surprised how he suddenly completely loses it in post 174.
To me it appears that lesactive was a newcomer then because he does ask questions regarding law and doesn't come across nowhere near as assertive and arrogant as he does these days, now that he is brainwashed by this nonsense.

Last edited by Stacey Grove; 30th October 2010 at 02:05 AM.
Stacey Grove is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th November 2010, 07:15 AM   #364
D'rok

Latest from our favourite clownish con-man.

Over on Icke's, he is comparing himself to Gandhi:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142670

But what's really amusing is his reaction over on the WFS forums to the National Post article that pretty much carves Canadian FOTLers (mentioning Menard by name) a new one. He's rallying the troops to sue the National Post for "defamatory libel" using...the Criminal Code of Canada. Yes. They're going to base their civil action on a section of the Criminal Code. God, I hope they try.

Even better, the WFS numpties are falling all over themselves trying to figure out how to apply a statute (the Criminal Code) from which they have "withdrawn consent" as FOTLers. Of course, the distinction between Torts and Criminal Law completely escapes them. That's probably because Torts are Common Law - actual Common Law. And we know just how well FOTLers understand that.

http://forum.worldfreemansociety.org...hp?f=43&t=7673

D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th November 2010, 07:23 AM   #365
jargon buster
Banned

I will join in on WFS later, I have a secret account over there.
jargon buster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th November 2010, 07:45 AM   #366
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by D'rok View Post

Wow.

Originally Posted by numbskullFOTLer
What other option is available, outside an act of Parliament removing the license from the National Post?

Does this guy really think that newspapers in Canada need a "licence"?
Old 5th November 2010, 07:51 AM   #367
D'rok

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
God only knows. Those folks are operating on a different plane of reality.

Old 5th November 2010, 09:27 AM   #368
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Latest from our favourite clownish con-man.

Over on Icke's, he is comparing himself to Gandhi:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142670

But what's really amusing is his reaction over on the WFS forums to the National Post article that pretty much carves Canadian FOTLers (mentioning Menard by name) a new one. He's rallying the troops to sue the National Post for "defamatory libel" using...the Criminal Code of Canada. Yes. They're going to base their civil action on a section of the Criminal Code. God, I hope they try.

Even better, the WFS numpties are falling all over themselves trying to figure out how to apply a statute (the Criminal Code) from which they have "withdrawn consent" as FOTLers. Of course, the distinction between Torts and Criminal Law completely escapes them. That's probably because Torts are Common Law - actual Common Law. And we know just how well FOTLers understand that.

Liberty_01 goes off the rails:

The Hamilton Po-po's might even be guilty of treason or possibly high treason if they have been working with the Southern Poverty Law Centre or other governmental agencies from outside of Canada. If we could somehow find that out and have proof of claim, then this rabbit hole goes deeper into the realization that "shadow government" does in fact of fact exist within Canada! :shock:

Is this what he really wants?

Since High Treason was, and arguably remains, the most serious capital crime, testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act was required to convict, and the punishment in the Eighteenth century was severe. Blackstone states that "the punishment of high treason in general is very solemn and terrible":

1. That the offender be drawn to the gallows, and not be carried or walk: though usually (by connivance length ripened by humanity into law) a sledge or hurdle is allowed, to preserve the offender from the extreme torment of being dragged on the ground or pavement

2. That he be hanged by the neck and then cut down alive

3. That his entrails be taken out and burned, while he is yet alive

4. That his head be cut off

5. That his body be divided in four parts

6. That his head and quarters be at the king's disposal [6].

The punishment did not end with the personal suffering of the offender; the punishment extended to his or her family. The law states that a person who is found guilty of treason must also undergo "forfeiture" and "corruption of blood." In forfeiture, the person is forced to give all their lands and property to the state. Corruption of blood prevents the person's immediate family and hereditary heirs from owning property or conducting business-- in effect ruining the offender's family forever.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th November 2010, 10:44 AM   #369
D'rok

Originally Posted by tsig View Post
Liberty_01 goes off the rails:

The Hamilton Po-po's might even be guilty of treason or possibly high treason if they have been working with the Southern Poverty Law Centre or other governmental agencies from outside of Canada. If we could somehow find that out and have proof of claim, then this rabbit hole goes deeper into the realization that "shadow government" does in fact of fact exist within Canada! :shock:

Is this what he really wants?

Since High Treason was, and arguably remains, the most serious capital crime, testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act was required to convict, and the punishment in the Eighteenth century was severe. Blackstone states that "the punishment of high treason in general is very solemn and terrible":

1. That the offender be drawn to the gallows, and not be carried or walk: though usually (by connivance length ripened by humanity into law) a sledge or hurdle is allowed, to preserve the offender from the extreme torment of being dragged on the ground or pavement

2. That he be hanged by the neck and then cut down alive

3. That his entrails be taken out and burned, while he is yet alive

4. That his head be cut off

5. That his body be divided in four parts

6. That his head and quarters be at the king's disposal [6].

The punishment did not end with the personal suffering of the offender; the punishment extended to his or her family. The law states that a person who is found guilty of treason must also undergo "forfeiture" and "corruption of blood." In forfeiture, the person is forced to give all their lands and property to the state. Corruption of blood prevents the person's immediate family and hereditary heirs from owning property or conducting business-- in effect ruining the offender's family forever.
Interesting response to an article that portrays FOTLers as potentially violent nutcases, eh? Especially as part of a "brainstorming" session about how to refute that very accusation.

Old 5th November 2010, 12:42 PM   #370
Hans
Philosopher

I rather like the convulted reasoning behind their ability to use the criminal code to sue people while at the same time not being part of it.......strange. I guess they haven't heard of the freedom of the press either!
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th November 2010, 01:52 PM   #371
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
I rather like the convulted reasoning behind their ability to use the criminal code to sue people while at the same time not being part of it.......strange. I guess they haven't heard of the freedom of the press either!

I'd also love to see their listing of what in that article constitutes a "libel" in any case. It seems there are some key elements to libel and "spreading false news" that they have just assumed the article contravenes.

Quote:
181. Every one who wilfully publishes a statement, tale or news that he knows is false and that causes or is likely to cause injury or mischief to a public interest is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years.

Can they show that the NP "knows" the information in the article is "false"? That's two aspects that need to be independently proven. Also, what "public interest" is being damaged here, and is that damage "likely"?

Quote:
1) A defamatory libel is matter published, without lawful justification or excuse, that is likely to injure the reputation of any person by exposing him to hatred, contempt or ridicule, or that is designed to insult the person of or concerning whom it is published.

Did they have a "lawful justification" for what they printed? The vast majority of that article appears to be direct quotes from the principals involved, and merely factually reports what those people actually said. Is it libel to honestly report that "Joe said X about topic Y"?

And of course they completely ignore sections 309-316 entirely, which provide several exceptions that don't constitute libel, like:

Quote:
309. No person shall be deemed to publish a defamatory libel by reason only that he publishes defamatory matter that, on reasonable grounds, he believes is true, and that is relevant to any subject of public interest, the public discussion of which is for the public benefit.

Considering that the vast majority of people in our society honestly believe that the police, courts and government do have legitimate authority, I think it's perfectly reasonable to publish something, even if it "likely to injure the reputation of any person by exposing him to hatred, contempt or ridicule, or that is designed to insult the person of or concerning whom it is published", as it would be a public benefit to expose those who we believe to be fraudsters who are themselves injuring people by misleading them.

Then there's this:

Quote:
314. No person shall be deemed to publish a defamatory libel by reason only that he publishes to another person defamatory matter for the purpose of giving information to that person with respect to a subject-matter in which the person to whom the information is given has, or is believed on reasonable grounds by the person who gives it to have, an interest in knowing the truth with respect to that subject-matter if
(a) the conduct of the person who gives the information is reasonable in the circumstances;
(b) the defamatory matter is relevant to the subject-matter; and
(c) the defamatory matter is true, or if it is not true, is made without ill-will toward the person who is defamed and is made in the belief, on reasonable grounds, that it is true.

Everything they said in that article is clearly relevant to the subject matter, and again,they have completely failed to show that the NP knows it to be false.

So, on exactly what basis are they asserting that they've been libeled under these laws?
Old 5th November 2010, 03:08 PM   #372
jargon buster
Banned

Also , just as an aside, to be libeled, dont they have to acknowledge the "person"?
Which will dent their credibility a touch.
Old 5th November 2010, 03:15 PM   #373
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Interesting response to an article that portrays FOTLers as potentially violent nutcases, eh? Especially as part of a "brainstorming" session about how to refute that very accusation.
Obviously the best way to disprove the accusation that you're violent is to fantasize over having your accusers drawn and quartered.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th November 2010, 08:12 AM   #374
Elizabeth I
Philosopher

Wow.

God only knows. Those folks are operating on a different plane of reality.
People's ideas about what government does or does not do are a hoot. I once worked for [a major theme park, not Teh Mouse], and about two years after we opened we raised ticket prices. I fielded a phone call from a local resident:

Resident: This is an outrage! How can you raise ticket prices?
Me: Ma'am, we need to cover our costs.
Resident: I'm reporting this to the mayor!
Me: You are certainly within your rights to do that; however, we are a corporation, not a city department, and the mayor has no jurisdiction over our ticket prices.
Resident: I'll call my councilman!
Me: You are certainly within your rights...etc.
Resident: I'll call the county judge.
Me: You are certainly within your rights to do that; however, we are a corporation, not a county department, and the county judge has no jurisdiction over our ticket prices.
Resident: [silence] Well, I'm calling the mayor. [click]
Elizabeth I is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th November 2010, 06:45 PM   #375
LightinDarkness
Master Poster

As the Freeman on the Land mythology continues to collapse all around them, we have another attack from one woo segment against another. A woo web show called the "Iconoclast Report" has begun an extensive investigation into the World Freeman Society!

Woo's fighting woo's: who will be the craziest in the end?

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...89229&cmd=apop

Whats most fascinating is that the woos never demand evidence..except when attacking other woos.
LightinDarkness is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th November 2010, 08:19 PM   #376
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by LightinDarkness View Post
As the Freeman on the Land mythology continues to collapse all around them, we have another attack from one woo segment against another. A woo web show called the "Iconoclast Report" has begun an extensive investigation into the World Freeman Society!

Woo's fighting woo's: who will be the craziest in the end?

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...89229&cmd=apop

Whats most fascinating is that the woos never demand evidence..except when attacking other woos.

Wow. First twenty seconds or so...He got a traffic ticket dismissed - because the cop didn't show up in court.

Oh, yeah - great win there!
Old 6th November 2010, 08:48 PM   #377
LightinDarkness
Master Poster

Wow. First twenty seconds or so...He got a traffic ticket dismissed - because the cop didn't show up in court.

Oh, yeah - great win there!
It gets better! This woo radio show host thinks that Menard is a Mossad agent trying to stir up anti-Semitic sentiment in the patriot movement.

I guess it couldn't just be that Menard is just a average, run of the mill con-artist who happens to hate jews?
LightinDarkness is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th November 2010, 11:16 PM   #378
Hans
Philosopher

When did Menard start showing that pleasant side?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th November 2010, 01:06 AM   #379
LightinDarkness
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
When did Menard start showing that pleasant side?
Apparently Rob gets involved in any number of skpye chats that have quite an audience - in these chats, the host and others claim multiple phrases like "shooting up the jews" and "dealing with the jews" are thrown around. In the Freeman mythos, apparently the Jews now play some role in the Vast Global Conspiracy To Suppress Freedom (TM).

Now, I don't find this all that strange personally - people who tend to be ignorant enough to believe in Freeman mythology would also tend to be stupid enough to think the Jews are responsible for their problems. But to other woos, it is of course a Mossad operation in this case.
Old 7th November 2010, 02:09 AM   #380
Toke
Godless Socialist

I wonder how many of them would believe that the sinking of the Titanic were part of a Mossad plot.

Toke is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th November 2010, 02:16 AM   #381
BobHaulk
Muse

Originally Posted by LightinDarkness View Post
Apparently Rob gets involved in any number of skpye chats that have quite an audience - in these chats, the host and others claim multiple phrases like "shooting up the jews" and "dealing with the jews" are thrown around. In the Freeman mythos, apparently the Jews now play some role in the Vast Global Conspiracy To Suppress Freedom (TM).

Now, I don't find this all that strange personally - people who tend to be ignorant enough to believe in Freeman mythology would also tend to be stupid enough to think the Jews are responsible for their problems. But to other woos, it is of course a Mossad operation in this case.
Rob is losing it,sorry lost it but he can always depend on the loons over at ickes. His number one fan bones is up early and defending him. This bones even suggest the woos from iconoclast radio are from the jref site,jeez have you seen their site, only a total muppet like bones could think that, unless it's a secret site set up by the jref to discredit the conspiracy theorist.
I think this is the beginning of the end for menard and the work shy,drunken,dirty con man will just have to live off his benefits or get some work
BobHaulk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th November 2010, 02:19 AM   #382
BobHaulk
Muse

Originally Posted by Toke View Post
I wonder how many of them would believe that the sinking of the Titanic were part of a Mossad plot.
well if you think about it it does have the look of a mossad plot considering there was three jews dancing on an iceberg as the titanic went down
BobHaulk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th November 2010, 05:49 AM   #383
TSR
Illuminator

Originally Posted by BobHaulk View Post
well if you think about it it does have the look of a mossad plot considering there was three jews dancing on an iceberg as the titanic went down
http://www.revisionism.nl/Titanic/Th...evisionist.htm

Obviously a plot by the Jooosh insurance company to benefit the Jooosh owners. I mean, c'mon: White Star Line? White flag, blue star, HELLO?

Wake up, sheeple!
TSR is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th November 2010, 08:05 AM   #384
Toke
Godless Socialist

Yes, and the iceberg were never examined and have "somehow" been destroyed since.

Toke is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th November 2010, 09:13 AM   #385
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Yes, and the iceberg were never examined and have "somehow" been destroyed since.
Think of how many Jews didn't sail on the titanic!
Old 7th November 2010, 09:20 AM   #386
BobHaulk
Muse

the ice was shipped of to china where they are smashing it to pieces and serving it in coke through the Mcdonalds drive thru's
Old 7th November 2010, 09:31 AM   #387
Toke
Godless Socialist

the ice was shipped of to china where they are smashing it to pieces and serving it in coke through the Mcdonalds drive thru's
A brilliant manoeuvre, getting rid of it like that.
It would have been very strong evidence in an admiralty court.

Old 13th November 2010, 05:28 PM   #388
jargon buster
Banned

if anyone has a facebook account you can check out how Robs doing with his recruitment drive
http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q...29032453821995

272 people invited, 2 confirmed attendees
Old 13th November 2010, 06:58 PM   #389
D'rok

if anyone has a facebook account you can check out how Robs doing with his recruitment drive
http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q=freeman%20on%20the%20land&init=quick& tas=0.9772859454555544#!/event.php?eid=129032453821995

For those of us not on Facebook...what recruitment drive?

Old 14th November 2010, 01:52 AM   #390
BobHaulk
Muse

http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q...29032453821995

He's advertising a gig when there is no gig, he says
"Event details and ticket information will be posted when everything is concrete! SEE YOU THERE!" so far we know it's in Toronto but the exact location is yet to be confirmed, clearly he's waiting to see how many of his muppet heads will pay to go and so far the take up is slow, it's at three now. The gig may have to be held in a bus shelter.
Old 20th November 2010, 11:51 AM   #391
jargon buster
Banned

Looks like Menard's on the run again and telling lies over on Ickes
He claimed to have read court transcripts about a case that happened on Tuesday this week??
I'm no legal genius but it would seem thats a pretty short timescale for transcripts to be made available.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=144974&page=6

he also writes in one post
Quote:
Watch what I do in the next two weeks.
Whatever it is I suppose it will come hot on the heels of his freeman commune, his hundreds of peace officers and his hobbit home, which all failed to see the light of day.
Old 20th November 2010, 12:05 PM   #392
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

To be fair. he doesn't say anything is going to happen, he just says watch him.
Captain_Swoop is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th November 2010, 04:38 PM   #393
BobHaulk
Muse

Looks like Menard's on the run again and telling lies over on Ickes
He claimed to have read court transcripts about a case that happened on Tuesday this week??
I'm no legal genius but it would seem thats a pretty short timescale for transcripts to be made available.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=144974&page=6

he also writes in one post

Whatever it is I suppose it will come hot on the heels of his freeman commune, his hundreds of peace officers and his hobbit home, which all failed to see the light of day.
Whatever he does the muppets at ickes will lap it up. My guess is he'll make a youtube video of utterly tedious manure claiming he's discovered some vital information which he'll then tell us about in another video sometime latter.
Old 20th November 2010, 05:50 PM   #394
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™

I missed this from a couple of weeks ago, but reading the NP article now and the links provided above, this really cracked me up.

As to the bolded part, me too! Because it will likely be me acting for the police department if they do!
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th November 2010, 06:44 PM   #395
Mojo
Mostly harmless

But what's really amusing is his reaction over on the WFS forums to the National Post article that pretty much carves Canadian FOTLers (mentioning Menard by name)...

"A former Toronto street comic"? I thought he was from British Columbia.

"The poor mystic homeopaths feel like petted house-cats thrown at high flood on the breaking ice." - Leon Trotsky
Mojo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th November 2010, 08:49 PM   #396
D'rok

Originally Posted by LashL View Post
I missed this from a couple of weeks ago, but reading the NP article now and the links provided above, this really cracked me up.

As to the bolded part, me too! Because it will likely be me acting for the police department if they do!
Now that would be legaltainment of the highest order.

Old 20th November 2010, 08:50 PM   #397
D'rok

Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
"A former Toronto street comic"? I thought he was from British Columbia.
That's a new one on me too. He's definitely based in Vancouver now, but I have no idea about his past.

Old 20th November 2010, 09:29 PM   #398
Hans
Philosopher

Hilarious one good from the comments

Right after Ralisa bet people there were no planes at 9/11.....

Quote:
There is always somebody out there who has a "gimmick" for not contributing. There not "freemen" they are, in fact, leeches.

I have a proposal for a new territory in Canada, called "Leechland". It is free to all leeches. Ten thousand square kilometers, totally free. All leeches will be transported(free) there to make their "free" life, without encroachment by anyone or any government. They will be free to live however they like. Good luck and good riddance.
"Leechland" ? A 100 km by 100 km patch approximately 400 km SW of Churchill, Manitoba.
Old 21st November 2010, 03:51 AM   #399
BobHaulk
Muse

Are you sure you are up to their formidable intellects? they'll quote Gandhi at you.
Liberty01 will try and trip you up with classics like
"Person" comes from the Latin word persona. In itself, to take on a persona is an identity, like a mask in a play. Hence, persons apply to Acts. If you are never part of their play or act, then the only thing you should consider and want to uphold is the Law through love, compassion, and truth." Beat that.
Old 22nd November 2010, 06:49 AM   #400
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Are you sure you are up to their formidable intellects? they'll quote Gandhi at you.
Liberty01 will try and trip you up with classics like
"Person" comes from the Latin word persona. In itself, to take on a persona is an identity, like a mask in a play. Hence, persons apply to Acts. If you are never part of their play or act, then the only thing you should consider and want to uphold is the Law through love, compassion, and truth." Beat that.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories