ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 2nd March 2014, 12:37 PM   #1
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Guess who is really Behind the Ukraine Crisis...

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Ameri...95/0/5/5/Y/M.h

And more to come,I am sure....
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd March 2014, 01:24 PM   #2
smartcooky
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Quote:
"Not Found The requested URL /American_and_Israeli_Zionists_Behind_Civil_Unrest_ In_The_Ukraine/32995/0/5/5/Y/M.h was not found on this server. www.blacklistednews.com
Why not the Iluminati, or Opus Dei, or the Freemasons, or Bohemian Grove, or the Bilderberg Group, or the Skull & Bones. It could be evil aliens from the fourth dimension!!

Last edited by smartcooky; 2nd March 2014 at 01:32 PM.
smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd March 2014, 01:30 PM   #3
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing

HTTP 404, eh? Well the URL promised it would be "blacklisted."

Also, I think the Red Lectroids never get enough credit for these things. After all, Vladimir Putin resembles Dr. Lizzardo with a slightly better haircut.
JayUtah is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd March 2014, 01:33 PM   #4
Lord Emsworth
Je ne suis pas une de vos élèves

This one should work:
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Ameri...0/5/5/Y/M.html
Lord Emsworth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd March 2014, 01:39 PM   #5
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Lord Emsworth View Post
URL typo, fair enough.

It's just a miasma of conflating various unrelated events to create a conspiracy out of whole cloth.

Perhaps the most telling quote is
Quote:
In fact she used the specific phrase “*** the EU” in expressing her outright contempt.
Most of the EU thinks
Quote:
“*** the EU”
It's not like, revolutionary or anything.
Old 2nd March 2014, 01:54 PM   #6
Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.

Originally Posted by Lord Emsworth View Post
A request.When starting a thread, might all posters include a line or two from any cited URLs. Not all readers want to go to certain sites.
Old 2nd March 2014, 02:43 PM   #7
Tomtomkent
Philosopher

Well, if it turns out this was a Jewish conspiracy then clearly all those pogroms were a waste of time and effort. sheesh.

Never look up an E-book because this signature line told you. Especially not Dead Lament (ASIN: B00JEN1MWY). Or A Little Trouble (ASIN: B00GQFZZQW).
Tomtomkent is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd March 2014, 02:57 PM   #8
SpitfireIX
Illuminator

Originally Posted by JayUtah View Post

Also, I think the Red Lectroids never get enough credit for these things. After all, Vladimir Putin resembles Dr. Lizzardo with a slightly better haircut.

3) "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." --Inigo Montoya
SpitfireIX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd March 2014, 04:51 PM   #9
LaurelHS
Muse

Possibly OT, but if "the Jews" are so powerful, why can't Lev Tahor stop the government from hassling them? Why did they resort to fleeing from Quebec in the middle of the night instead?
LaurelHS is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd March 2014, 05:52 PM   #10
TheRedWorm
I AM the Red Worm!

Originally Posted by LaurelHS View Post
Possibly OT, but if "the Jews" are so powerful, why can't Lev Tahor stop the government from hassling them? Why did they resort to fleeing from Quebec in the middle of the night instead?

CT Mode: Duh, to dreflekt supishon. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!!!1111!!!1!!!/CT

As usual, he doesn't understand the relevant sciences, can't Google for the right thing, and appears to rely on the notion that a word salad liberally sprinkled with Google Croutons will make his argument seem coherent. -JayUtah
TheRedWorm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd March 2014, 09:21 PM   #11
smartcooky
Philosopher

Can't argue with you on that....

smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd March 2014, 10:30 PM   #12
Axxman300
Graduate Poster

John Bigbootey
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd March 2014, 10:46 PM   #13
Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.

Laugh-a while you can, Monkey-boy.
Old 2nd March 2014, 11:00 PM   #14
Tom Skylark
Critical Thinker

http://www.raptureforums.com/forum/g...illment-7.html Scroll down POST 131 POST 131.

The Russian leader Putin is behind the Ukrainian crisis.
Tom Skylark is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2014, 12:21 AM   #15
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Tom Skylark View Post
http://www.raptureforums.com/forum/g...illment-7.html Scroll down POST 131 POST 131.

The Russian leader Putin is behind the Ukrainian crisis.
<hurries off to edit his postdictions>
Old 3rd March 2014, 01:09 AM   #16
Tom Skylark
Critical Thinker

The research is an accumulation of news articles mostly from 2012-2014. The Ukraine was listed as part of Magog along with the list of other nations. I find new articles within that time period and post those articles with the nations on the list showing how far the prophecy is advancing. I am always updating the imformation up to December 31, 2017.

Tomorrow an article might pop up on Google related to Turkey signing a deal with Libya another nation listed and this article first now appearing listed on Google may have been written in November last year. I am showing how the prophecy is potentially building up.

You just can't admit the Ukraine and Turkey will be in a Russian military alliance by December 31, 2017. THIS IS THE EZEKIEL CHAPTER 38-39 PROPHECY.

The Psalms 83 prophecy will be fulfilled by September 22, 2014 or I was wrong and I will admit it then unless I am run down by a beer truck.

As of this writing all territories in the Psalms 83:6-8 regions are hostile towards Israel. Gebal & Tyre= modern Lebanon (Psalms 83:7) controlled by Hezbollah in some regions Al-Qaeda in others.
Assur region=northern Syria & northern Iraq. (Psalms 83:8) This region is under Al-qaeda control. The Philistine region=Gaza under Hamas with some Al-Qaeda elements. (Psalms 83:7) Al-Qaeda infiltrated Israel and was going to blow up the U.S. embassy in Tel-Aviv a few months ago. Amalek territory=Sinai Al-Qaeda are fighting Egyptian troops. (Psalms 83:7) and the region of the Hagarenes, Edomites, Moabites and Ammonites=modern Jordan (Psalms 83:6-7) Jordan is hostile towards Israel. The king of Jordan won't recognize Israel as a Jewish nation and Jordan wants to deny Jews from praying at the Temple Mount as recent reports tell.

I thought I would spell out the Psalms prophecy for you abaddon so you won't get confused. I know you will likely say those ancient territories have nothing to do with modern Israel even when those regions are crawling with terrorists.

Last edited by Tom Skylark; 3rd March 2014 at 01:32 AM.
Tom Skylark is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2014, 04:48 AM   #17
SpitfireIX
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
John Bigbootey

"BigbooTAY! -TAY!"

3) "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." --Inigo Montoya
SpitfireIX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2014, 08:49 AM   #18
Alareth
Philosopher

Quote:
Guess who is really Behind the Ukraine Crisis ...
Is it a giant dragonfly?
Alareth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2014, 09:47 AM   #19
Argumemnon
World Maker

Of course it's Jews. Why did I even click on this thread ?

Argumemnon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2014, 04:40 PM   #20
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Tom Skylark View Post
The research is an accumulation of news articles mostly from 2012-2014. The Ukraine was listed as part of Magog along with the list of other nations. I find new articles within that time period and post those articles with the nations on the list showing how far the prophecy is advancing. I am always updating the imformation up to December 31, 2017.

Tomorrow an article might pop up on Google related to Turkey signing a deal with Libya another nation listed and this article first now appearing listed on Google may have been written in November last year. I am showing how the prophecy is potentially building up.

You just can't admit the Ukraine and Turkey will be in a Russian military alliance by December 31, 2017. THIS IS THE EZEKIEL CHAPTER 38-39 PROPHECY.

The Psalms 83 prophecy will be fulfilled by September 22, 2014 or I was wrong and I will admit it then unless I am run down by a beer truck.

As of this writing all territories in the Psalms 83:6-8 regions are hostile towards Israel. Gebal & Tyre= modern Lebanon (Psalms 83:7) controlled by Hezbollah in some regions Al-Qaeda in others.
Assur region=northern Syria & northern Iraq. (Psalms 83:8) This region is under Al-qaeda control. The Philistine region=Gaza under Hamas with some Al-Qaeda elements. (Psalms 83:7) Al-Qaeda infiltrated Israel and was going to blow up the U.S. embassy in Tel-Aviv a few months ago. Amalek territory=Sinai Al-Qaeda are fighting Egyptian troops. (Psalms 83:7) and the region of the Hagarenes, Edomites, Moabites and Ammonites=modern Jordan (Psalms 83:6-7) Jordan is hostile towards Israel. The king of Jordan won't recognize Israel as a Jewish nation and Jordan wants to deny Jews from praying at the Temple Mount as recent reports tell.

I thought I would spell out the Psalms prophecy for you abaddon so you won't get confused. I know you will likely say those ancient territories have nothing to do with modern Israel even when those regions are crawling with terrorists.
It's "Pin The Tail On The ANtichrist Prophecy" time again.......
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2014, 04:54 PM   #21
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Trucks carry more than beer. What if a truck loaded with Pampers runs Skylark down? What does that do to his acceptance of being wrong?
What is the songs 83 prophecy? Skylark says he spelled it out for abbadon but maybe you have to have some knowledge of what Skylark has said in the past to decipher that word salad above.

So now we just have to wait 45 months to see if the Turkey prophecy pans out.

Last edited by jaydeehess; 3rd March 2014 at 04:59 PM.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th March 2014, 12:27 AM   #22
Corsair 115
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
Trucks carry more than beer.

As I recall a crashed beer truck was one of Homer's happiest days.
Corsair 115 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th March 2014, 05:48 PM   #23
BrianH
Thinker

Eh? Magog is not even on the same continent as Ukraine. We went camping there once when I was a child and I got beat up by two angry Quebecois twins. I did not see any Ukrainians.
BrianH is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th March 2014, 09:33 PM   #24
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Why not the Iluminati, or Opus Dei, or the Freemasons, or Bohemian Grove, or the Bilderberg Group, or the Skull & Bones. It could be evil aliens from the fourth dimension!!

I'm just going to quote all these people:

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
John Bigbootey
Originally Posted by Ladewig View Post
Laugh-a while you can, Monkey-boy.
Originally Posted by SpitfireIX View Post
"BigbooTAY! -TAY!"

...who have "forgotten" that the Red Lectroids were from the EIGHTH dimension! Good job outing yourselves, Red Lectroid Shills!!!!!!!!11111!!!1!!
Old 8th March 2014, 06:48 AM   #25
SpitfireIX
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Good job outing yourselves, Red Lectroid Shills!!!!!!!!11111!!!1!!

I, for one, welcome our new Red Lectroid overlords.
Old 14th March 2014, 04:05 PM   #26
MaGZ
Philosopher

Whether it’s the Jews, the US, the EU, or the CIA, who wanted to bring chaos to Ukraine, it really is all the same. Putin has been a friend of the Jews but this may change. He knows who has the power in the West and was willing to accommodate them. Stalin turned on the Jews in the late 1940s and Putin could do the same.
MaGZ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th March 2014, 04:23 PM   #27
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by MaGZ View Post
Whether it’s the Jews, the US, the EU, or the CIA, who wanted to bring chaos to Ukraine, it really is all the same. Putin has been a friend of the Jews but this may change. He knows who has the power in the West and was willing to accommodate them. Stalin turned on the Jews in the late 1940s and Putin could do the same.
It's not the Jews, MagZ. Nor the US, the EU, or the CIA (isn't that the US?)

Prove me wrong.
Old 15th March 2014, 04:55 PM   #28
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
It's not the Jews, MagZ. Nor the US, the EU, or the CIA (isn't that the US?)

Prove me wrong.
It's the feminists (I've actually seen that mooted) using the missing MH-370 Boeing as part of a false flag attack.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories