ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Closed Thread
Old 25th June 2010, 10:20 AM   #241
9/11-investigator
Banned

Originally Posted by Saggy View Post
I won't do justice to Engdahl's argument in 'Century of War', but briefly, it is this ..
Review here:

http://sjlendman.blogspot.com/2008/0...-war-part.html

http://sjlendman.blogspot.com/2008/0...r-part_14.html
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th June 2010, 12:06 PM   #242
coalesce
Illuminator

Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
I simply want to preserve my nation as it is and their is no way you guys will be able to criminalise that endeavour.
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel." Samuel Johnson.

If there are other people in "your" nation who disagree with your aims, what of them? Are they automatically wrong? How are they and their views to be dealt with, in your world view?

And just how did "your" nation achieve this level of perfection that you feel is quickly and irrevocably eroding? By being stagnant or by evolving and changing? And if it has changed over the years, do you think there may have been people who, at the time of the change, felt that it was not going the way that they wanted and would have endeavored to do things to "preserve (their) nation?"

Michael

“Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.”
coalesce is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th June 2010, 12:17 PM   #243
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

WWI? I would think a complex topic of initiation would not be lumped with the next war.

WWII started by a syphilitic insane NAZI who turned out to be a simpleminded murderer; a nut case NAZI; like all NAZIs unable to grasp reality and take action past total failure due to extreme ignorance.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th June 2010, 01:58 PM   #244
abenja1
Muse

I simply want to preserve my nation as it is and their is no way you guys will be able to criminalise that endeavour.
I see, so what of those that disagree with you? Would they be eliminated just like how you want Jews eliminated?

JihadJane actually thinks its okay for truthers to call for the murder of people they disagree with.
911-Investigator believes that Jews should have no rights of any kind, even those dictated by the Constitution.
abenja1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th June 2010, 02:15 PM   #245
Thunder
Banned

many would argue that the Treaty of Versaille, pushed mostly by the French to put Germany in debt until 1984, was one of the main causes of WW2.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th June 2010, 02:31 PM   #246
Loss Leader
Would Be Ringing (if a bell)

Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
many would argue that the Treaty of Versaille, pushed mostly by the French to put Germany in debt until 1984, was one of the main causes of WW2.

One of the factors in the European theater of WWII. It had almost nothing whatsoever to do with the Pacific or African theaters.

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th June 2010, 02:40 PM   #247
Uzzy
Muse

Originally Posted by Uzzy View Post
Fundamental misreading of history here from 9/11 guy. The Tirpitz plan was solely designed around threatening the UK into an agreement with Germany. It's well known that the Kaiser wanted a navel fleet, but he primarily wanted Cruisers, which with their longer range could do useful things. Tirpitz decided instead to concentrate on building Battleships and Dreadnoughts, which only had an operational range of the North Sea. This was essentially a dagger pointed at the throat of the UK, as the German High Seas Fleet could be used to blockade the home islands quite well. Is it any wonder that the Royal Navy pulled a lot of ships back for home defence? Various Naval Laws in Germany committed more and more resources to building battleships.

Those Battleships had one purpose, to intimidate the British into coming to an arrangement with Germany. The opposite happened, and Britain came out of splendid isolation with a series of treaties, starting with the Anglo-Japanese treaty of 1902, signed to ensure that British colonies in Asia would be safer. Later agreements with France and Russia were designed around the same thing. Resolving colonial conflicts so that Britain could concentrate on defending the home islands.

Further, the Kaiser made quite a famous blunder in an interview with the Daily Telegraph, where he insulted the British, French, Russians and Japanese all in one fell swoop. Add in the Kaiser's continual interference in Morocco, or his actions regarding Saladin's tomb, and it's easy to see why Britain, France and Russia saw the Kaiser's Germany as an aggressive, hostile state. Germany had, after all, been born in blood barely fifty years earlier in two wars.

A response to these points would be welcome.
Anything from you 9/11 guy? Or you just going to change the subject again?
Old 25th June 2010, 02:51 PM   #248
Uzzy
Muse

German complaints about it, true. It's harshness is overstated, given comparative treaties at the time, such as the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk.
Old 26th June 2010, 12:29 AM   #249
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

Originally Posted by Uzzy View Post
German complaints about it, true. It's harshness is overstated, given comparative treaties at the time, such as the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk.
a major issue was germany's attempts to deal with it, they had to pay the reparation in gold or foreign currency, which caused the mark to devalue, when germany had exhausted their treasury reserves they attempted to purchase more foreign currency with their (devalued) marks, which devalued them further and ultimately led to some of the worst hyperinflation in history

while the reparations (and the annual payments demanded by the london ultimatum) were pretty steep it was the mismanagement of the german economy (which could also be attributed to the impotence of the weimar goverment) that caused the problem, but the treaty provided an easy scapegoat that allowed the nazi party to come to power

Originally Posted by Loss Leader View Post
One of the factors in the European theater of WWII. It had almost nothing whatsoever to do with the Pacific or African theaters.
yes, but its clear 9/11-investigator is ignoring anything that happened outside of europe
Old 26th June 2010, 03:11 AM   #250
Chaos
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by defaultdotxbe View Post
yes, but its clear 9/11-investigator is ignoring anything that happened outside of europe
Considering his nutty claims, it is safe to say he also is ignoring everything that actually happens inside Europe, in favor of his Nazi worship.
Chaos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 26th June 2010, 05:18 AM   #251
Argumemnon
World Maker

Amazon reviews overwelmingly in favor of Barque's thesis.
Well, that settles it, then.

Argumemnon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 26th June 2010, 05:20 AM   #252
Argumemnon
World Maker

No surprise that Nizkor hosts this attack, keen as it is to demonize the Germans to the hilt and keep the myth of Anglo sainthood alive.
This is an entire universe of straw of your own making.

No one is saying that the GERMANS are evil. The Nazi leaders were evil, and many people severaly erred in their judgment to follow their example.

No one is saying that "anglos", whatever the hell that means, are saints.

You are simply arguing against a void, here.

Argumemnon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 26th June 2010, 05:23 AM   #253
Argumemnon
World Maker

I am wondering if there is still any doubt about my agenda? I have been repeatedly very clear about it in the recent past. To sum it up: we are living in the so-called uni-polar moment, meaning Anglosphere the top-dog in the world as a front for the Jews who really run the place.
What's funny is that sentiments like this are part of the reason for WWII. So you have your answer in part. "Who started both world wars" is people like you.

Old 26th June 2010, 05:26 AM   #254
Argumemnon
World Maker

I am busy destroying the myths created by the Allies
If by "destroy" you mean "banging my head against a brick wall in an attempt to topple it", sure.

Old 26th June 2010, 09:40 PM   #255
Ryokan
Insert something funny here

Is that true? Let's start a little quiz. Here a list of possible candidates:

1) Germany
2) England
3) France
4) Poland
5) America
6) 'The Jews'
7) Hitler
8) Churchill
9) Norway
10) Kazakhstan (according to the latest insights as proposed by carlitos and TSR a European country)
11) Other, namely...
Why isn't Serbia in there?
Ryokan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th June 2010, 01:01 AM   #256
BaaBaa
Semi-literate hench-person

They had a note from their doctor.
Old 27th June 2010, 01:33 AM   #257
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

I do not portray them as victims, nor as saints.
Not, in fact, true; you're portraying every German demand as reasonable, every German action as moral, every Allied response as proactive, every Allied action as aggression, and ignoring or denying anything that you can't shoehorn into your white-and-black pseodohistory

Nor is there any way you can possibly succeed. It's not even logically possible; a state of change is fundamentally a part of your nation as it is, and by freezing it in time you would destroy it.

But it's of no importance. You're doomed to fail, and become increasingly bitter as you see how comprehensively you've failed. History has already judged you and your kind, and no significant group of people is interested in hearing your appeal.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th June 2010, 04:44 AM   #258
MaGZ
Philosopher

Originally Posted by brantc View Post
It has nothing to do with the Jews per se...

It just that the Rothschilds who happen to be one of the worlds wealthiest families, are Jewish.

I dont think that means anything to them at his point but they do control the worlds money system of which the Japanese are a part of.

And the Yakuza control Japans government. They get paid by the Rothschilds.

The American(IBS) bankers control America, which are controlled by Rothschilds.

So it would be very easy to start a war especially when you control the media.
That would be Rupert Murdoch(Jew) who is friends with, you guessed it, the Rothschilds.

"If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.” Gutle Schnaper (Mayer Amschel Rothschild’s wife speaking on her deathbed in 1849)

It has nothing to do with being Jewish but more to do with money although they sure think they are the chosen ones when you listen to Israelis talk.

PEOPLE WHO RUN THE WORLD
http://www.iosworld.org/people_who_run_the_world.htm
Rupert Murdoch is not a Jew and the Rothschilds are passé.
MaGZ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th June 2010, 06:25 AM   #259
MaGZ
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
A Message From Hell, I See........
Allegedly written on the wall by Jack the Ripper.
MaGZ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th June 2010, 06:29 AM   #260
Thunder
Banned

how come the Austro-Hungarian Empire is not listed?
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th June 2010, 06:41 AM   #261
MaGZ
Philosopher

I have thus far seen NO evidence the Zimmerman Telegram, offering Mexico much of the American Southwest in exchange for joining the side of Germany, was part of any "Zionist" conspiracy to get the USA into the war.

I have thus far seen NO evidence that the sinking of the SS Lusitania was part of any "Zionist" conspiracy to get the USA into the war. Nevermind the fact that the German U-boats sank 2 more American ships after that, and THEN the USA jumped into WW1.

Got any evidence.....9-11 "Investigator"??

oh, and btw, the baseless and unsourced allegations of self-hating Jew, Benjamin Freedman, does not count as evidence.

I await...your "evidence".

But as usual, I expect nothing from you. Nada. Zippo.
What evidence do you have Benjamin Freedman was a self-hating Jew? It seems to me with you recent criticisms of Israel lately you could fall into that category.
Old 27th June 2010, 06:45 AM   #262
MaGZ
Philosopher

OMG, BaaBaa opines that it were the Nazis who sank the Lusitania.
Well I have got news for you: they sank The Maine as well.
And now that we are at it, it was Heinrich Pilatus who nailed Jesus as part of a millenia old German extermination program.
"Did we quit when the Nazis sank the Lusitania?"
Old 27th June 2010, 06:50 AM   #263
MaGZ
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Ah, all it needed was an oblique reference to James Bacque for the perfect storm of incompetent historiography. The August 1945 Report of the Military Governor states that the column "Other Losses" refers to boys and old men of the Volkssturm released without documentation after the war. Bacque, for reasons best known to himself, chose instead to believe that this number represented deaths in captivity, and then made up some additional numbers to bring the total from about two-thirds of a million to the ropund million. Buchanan appears to have chosen to believe Bacque's long-discredited canard, again for reasons best known to himself; Roberts, who wouldn't know sound reasoning from a hole in the ground, appears to have been nicely fooled. And, of course, many millions are known to have been deliberately killed by the Nazi regime, by everyone except neo-Nazi liars.

Dave
The Germans held in the open pens after the was suffered the same fate as the Union soldiers at Andersonville.
Old 27th June 2010, 06:54 AM   #264
MaGZ
Philosopher

Yep, that's him. The representative of America's Old Right, now completely dead and replaced by neo-trotskyite neo-'conservatism'. He still believes that muslims carried out 911. And against better knowledge hopes that The West (under Anglo ledership) is not dead. I in contrast cannot wait to destroy (meaning dissolve) the West as soon as possible and let Anglosphere do the dying all by itself. I am completely uninterested in Duke's phantasy that America can be saved, I will dance on it's grave and wish the NWO croud here success in bringing it's demise about. It's disintegration is inevitable after the Euro's will constitute 10% of the population at the end of this century. I am interested though in 10% of the best of the current Euro-population and help them escape to Europe (Euro-Siberia rather).

But be honest SanityGap.... you will call everybody a 'right wing anti-seminite' (sic) who is not willing to hand over his civilization to Islam on a silver platter, won't you.

Happy that I am not in your club.
Is it you position the neocon Jews carried out 911?
Old 27th June 2010, 06:57 AM   #265
MaGZ
Philosopher

Yep, that's him. The representative of America's Old Right, now completely dead and replaced by neo-trotskyite neo-'conservatism'. He still believes that muslims carried out 911. And against better knowledge hopes that The West (under Anglo ledership) is not dead. I in contrast cannot wait to destroy (meaning dissolve) the West as soon as possible and let Anglosphere do the dying all by itself. I am completely uninterested in Duke's phantasy that America can be saved, I will dance on it's grave and wish the NWO croud here success in bringing it's demise about. It's disintegration is inevitable after the Euro's will constitute 10% of the population at the end of this century. I am interested though in 10% of the best of the current Euro-population and help them escape to Europe (Euro-Siberia rather).
But be honest SanityGap.... you will call everybody a 'right wing anti-seminite' (sic) who is not willing to hand over his civilization to Islam on a silver platter, won't you.

Happy that I am not in your club.
You must have read some Yockey.
Old 27th June 2010, 07:03 AM   #266
MaGZ
Philosopher

funny.

btw, are you aware that your sig. is from a BS newspaper, founded by a Korean Evangelical, who created the Washington Times to preach the "good news" that he was the literal Son of God?
The CIA created the Washington Times. Rev. Moon just supplied the money.
Old 27th June 2010, 07:05 AM   #267
MaGZ
Philosopher

Amazon reviews overwelmingly in favor of Barque's thesis.

Here an attack on Barque from Eisenhower apologist Stephen Ambrose. No surprise that Nizkor hosts this attack, keen as it is to demonize the Germans to the hilt and keep the myth of Anglo sainthood alive. Barque + bishop Williamson + Suvurov/Icebreaker (if true) of course are enough to reverse this picture.

Here a recent defense of Barque against Ambrose. I have yet to look into this matter but from a propagandistic point of view Barque obviously is a treasure trove.

http://www.jamesbacque.com/
I suspect Nizkor is just a front for the ADL. They seem to have all their files.
Old 27th June 2010, 07:16 AM   #268
MaGZ
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
This is an entire universe of straw of your own making.

No one is saying that the GERMANS are evil. The Nazi leaders were evil, and many people severaly erred in their judgment to follow their example.

No one is saying that "anglos", whatever the hell that means, are saints.

You are simply arguing against a void, here.
So what made the "Nazi leaders" evil, opposing the Jews and Bolshevism?
Old 27th June 2010, 07:20 AM   #269
MaGZ
Philosopher

How come no one is answering any of my posts?
Old 27th June 2010, 07:30 AM   #270
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by MaGZ View Post
Because you've gotten yourself onto the ignore lists of 90% of JREF.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th June 2010, 07:39 AM   #271
MaGZ
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
Because you've gotten yourself onto the ignore lists of 90% of JREF.
But a least there is still you.
Old 27th June 2010, 07:47 AM   #272
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

"Did we quit when the Nazis sank the Lusitania?"
you do realize you are mocking Saggy with these posts, not any debunker, right?

The Germans held in the open pens after the was suffered the same fate as the Union soldiers at Andersonville.
my great grandfather was a german POW held by the americans, he was treated very well and saus he would have stayed in the US had he not had a wife and daughter back in germany (he later worked for the US air force in germany)

sorry, my pager thats supposed to alert me whenever you post must be on the blink
Old 27th June 2010, 08:00 AM   #273
Sledge
Grammaton Cleric

I haven't read much of this thread, 'cos when Saggy, MaGZ and 9/11-investigator are posting, you can pretty accurately guess what'll be said beforehand. I just wanted to say that every time I see the thread title, the Stonecutters song goes through my head.

"Science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop" ~ Dara O'Briain.
Sledge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th June 2010, 08:12 AM   #274
Stellafane
Village Idiot.

Personally, it's because I wouldn't even know how to begin.
Old 27th June 2010, 08:54 AM   #275
Chaos
Penultimate Amazing

Because most of us have more important things to do than to adress the insane ramblings of yet another Nazi worshipper.
Chaos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th June 2010, 10:01 AM   #276
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

But a least there is still you.
...in the unmarked van outside your house.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th June 2010, 10:09 AM   #277
MaGZ
Philosopher

my great grandfather was a german POW held by the americans, he was treated very well and saus he would have stayed in the US had he not had a wife and daughter back in germany (he later worked for the US air force in germany)
I was referring to German prisoners held in Europe after the fall of Berlin.
Old 27th June 2010, 10:49 AM   #278
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

A lot of German and Italian prisoners stayed in the UK at the end of the war. Some that were reptatriated returned to the UK later.
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th June 2010, 11:11 AM   #279
SpitfireIX
Illuminator

Bacque claims that the "other losses" occurred in Europe, not among the POWs who were held in Britain and North America.

I discussed some of the huge holes in Bacque's so-called theory in this post three years ago. Unfortunately I was unable to write my intended follow-up to this post, as my mother's friend had become rather senile by then
3) "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." --Inigo Montoya
SpitfireIX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th June 2010, 03:20 PM   #280
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories