ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags infowars , wtc7

Old 5th October 2010, 04:12 PM   #201
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Miragememories View Post
Yawn.

MM
What a reply...so witty...so original.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th October 2010, 04:26 PM   #202
Miragememories
Banned

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
What a reply...so witty...so original.

TAM
Hey it's been a long day and I have a headache.

Turn on the Comedy Network if your looking for more laffs.

MM
Miragememories is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th October 2010, 08:28 PM   #203
BigAl
Philosopher

Download complete

Bittorrent has delivered the complete set to my laptop. Here is a list of the titles. If anyone sees anything interesting we'll see how to transfer the files to you.

I'd love to see any footage shot by Lucia Davis and used in a British 911 documentary. This is where the fake explosion heard by the firemen at the payphone came from.

Quote:
A&E Investigative Reports
ABC Primetime Thursday NYPD helicopter
ABCatlanta
ABCNewsGMAspecialReport
ABCNISTDubs
Abe Conby
Abramson&Sabio
Andrea Star Reese
Anthony Sevilla
Assembled clips of impacts and collapses
BBC Horizon -The Fall of the World Trade Center
BradSchwartz
Broadcast clips - Falling of WTC1
Bryan Stuart's 9-11 Tape
CBS Naudet
CBS-Net NIST Dub #1
CBS-Net NIST Dub #2
CBS-Net NIST Dub #3
CBS-Net NIST Dub #4
CBS-Net NIST Dub #5
CBS-Net NIST Dub #6
CBS-Net NIST Dub #7
CBS_Broadcast_8-45A
Cindy Weil
Clifton Cloud
CNN Aircheck Eric Levin
CNN Breaking News 10 to 1130am
CNN Breaking News 100 to 230pm
CNN Breaking News 1130am to 1pm
CNN Breaking News 230 to 4 pm
CNN Breaking News 400 to 530pm
CNN Broadcast
CNN NIST Dub #17 - RoofCam
CNN NIST Dub #18 - Kiederling
CNN NIST Dub #2 - WTC7
CNN NIST Dub #24 - Robert Bery
CNN NIST Dub #4 - Clip Tape 1
CNN NIST Dub #5 - Clip Tape 2
CNN NIST Dub #6 - After tower collapses
CNN Presents
Collapse - How the Towers Fell - DiscovCh
Craig Braden
David Vogler
Ed Peterman
Etienne Sauret - WTC The First 24 Hours
Evan Fairbanks
FDNY WTC Footage Archives Tape #1-Part 1
Firelinevideo.com
FNC (FOX) Broadcast
FNC Atlanta 10 to noon
FNC Atlanta noon to 2
FOX and CBS clips - Selected events
FOX News (9-11 Remembered)
Freelance of WTC7 collapse
HBO_In Memoriam-New York City 9-11-01
History Channel Rise and Fall
History Channel The day the towers fell
History Channel_First Response
Infraspection Inst. T-IR Syst1
Jay Zimmerman
Jim Huibregtse
Josh Levine from Davis
Kareem El-Heneidi
Kevin Segalla
KTVT-LA FOX 9-11-01 10-11AM
Luigi Cazzaniga
Mark Molesworth
Mark Trottenberg
Matthew Shapoff (9-11)
MSNBC Investigates Out of the Rubble
NBC Atlanta 10 to noon
NBC Atlanta noon to 2
NBC Restricted - 2 Tapes
NBC Short Collapse of WTC 2
NBC_Broadcast_8-45A
NBC_News Dub from Jim Remberg
New York Firefighters brotherhood Discovery Channel
NOVA PBS - Why Towers Fell
NY1-6 raw field tapes
NY1-onair plus 5 raw b-roll clips
NYPD Aviation 9-11
NYPD OMAP B
Onno deJong
Pavel Hlavel
PBS - The Center of the World
PBS Twin Towers A History
PBS_Heroes of Ground Zero
Report from Ground Zero ABC
Richard Peskin
Sam Riegel
Scott Myers
Sekani Compilation of Clips from 2nd Impact and Collapses
SkidmoreOwingsMerrill
SorensenWTC
Special-Important
Stevens - 2 Tapes
Tim Main and Mike Ballou
TLC _WTC_Anatomy_of_the_Collapse
Unknown Source - Short Clips of WTC 7 Burning
Vince Dementri CBS WTC7
WABC Broadcast
WABC NIST Dub #1
WABC_Helicopter Shots of WTC7 South Facade 1_30pm
WCBS NIST Dub #1_Damas home video
WCBS NIST Dub #2
WCBS NIST DUB #2 Added clips
WCBS NIST Dub #3 - Behrle, Miller, StatCamN
WCBS NIST Dub #4 - WCBS Helicopter
WNBC NIST Dub #1
WNBC NIST Dub #10 - WT Comp Reel #1
WNBC NIST Dub #2
WNBC NIST Dub #3
WNBC NIST Dub #4
WNBC NIST Dub #5
WNBC NIST Dub #6 - WNBC Helicopter
WNBC NIST Dub #7 - StJohn, Heath, Spell, RM
WNBC NIST Dub #8 - Sumner Glimcher
WNBC NIST Dub#9, Foster, Andaloro, NBC StatCamNJ
WNYW NIST Dub #1
WNYW NIST Dub #2
WNYW NIST Dub #3
WNYW NIST Dub #4
WNYW NIST Dub #5 - Helicopter
WNYW_Broadcast
WPIX NIST DUB #1
WPIX NIST DUB #2
WPIX NIST Dub #3 - FDR Drive
WPIX NIST Dub #4 - Helicopter
WPIX NIST Dub #5
WTC 7 - 2 parts
WTC Clips - FOX 10-00 News, ABC News Excl 4-30pm, News 8-30pm
WTC7 CON ED
WTC_A Modern Marvel 1973-2001
Dept of Redundancy Dept.
BigAl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th October 2010, 08:44 PM   #204
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Yawn.

MM
So you deign to address my bit of sarcasm at the end of my post but (still) cannot be bothered to address the simple mathematics of the situation that was put to you several times and referenced in the first lines of my previous post.

Simple question MM. Do you understand the concept that RD mentioned, that of 'similar triangles'? Yes, or no?
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th October 2010, 08:47 PM   #205
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

[CT]Ooooh they used the term "NIST Dub" obviously means 'altered video'[/CT]
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2010, 12:15 PM   #206
Feldspar
New Blood

The truthers are up in arms over this youtube video: watch?v=IO1ps1mzU8o. Sorry, can't post url. My thought is that these firemen were in the north tower lobby when the south tower collapsed. Does anyone have any thoughts or information about this video or these firefighters?
Feldspar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2010, 12:56 PM   #207
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by Feldspar View Post
The truthers are up in arms over this youtube video: watch?v=IO1ps1mzU8o. Sorry, can't post url. My thought is that these firemen were in the north tower lobby when the south tower collapsed. Does anyone have any thoughts or information about this video or these firefighters?
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

I stopped watching these a long time ago.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2010, 03:26 PM   #208
MikeW
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
Bittorrent has delivered the complete set to my laptop. Here is a list of the titles. If anyone sees anything interesting we'll see how to transfer the files to you.
Currently it's looking like it will take me around 6 months to download everything (not an exaggeration, that's actually what it says) so I think I'll be giving up.

From the list, though, SkidmoreOwingsMerrill may be interesting. Dr Barnett of FEMA told me once that videos of the collapses like that one showed very clearly (as far as he concerned) that explosives had nothing to do with them -- does that section have anything new, as far as you can see?
MikeW is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2010, 03:39 PM   #209
bill smith
Philosopher

I'd love to see any footage shot by Lucia Davis and used in a British 911 documentary. This is where the fake explosion heard by the firemen at the payphone came from.
What about the only one described as 'unknown source' ?

bill smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2010, 03:57 PM   #210
BigAl
Philosopher

Originally Posted by MikeW View Post
Currently it's looking like it will take me around 6 months to download everything (not an exaggeration, that's actually what it says) so I think I'll be giving up.

From the list, though, SkidmoreOwingsMerrill may be interesting. Dr Barnett of FEMA told me once that videos of the collapses like that one showed very clearly (as far as he concerned) that explosives had nothing to do with them -- does that section have anything new, as far as you can see?
It's about 90 seconds of video of the WTC2 fire floors with a sound track that would certainly record detonations. 30MB.

I'll PM the server path to you. The net connection has a quota limit. For now I don't want to make it public.
Dept of Redundancy Dept.
BigAl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2010, 04:27 PM   #211
Miragememories
Banned

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
So you deign to address my bit of sarcasm at the end of my post but (still) cannot be bothered to address the simple mathematics of the situation that was put to you several times and referenced in the first lines of my previous post.

Simple question MM. Do you understand the concept that RD mentioned, that of 'similar triangles'? Yes, or no?
Your math isn't worth jack if you can't substantiate the data you plug into it.

Which you can't.

MM
Miragememories is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2010, 04:33 PM   #212
BigAl
Philosopher

Originally Posted by bill smith View Post
What about the only one described as 'unknown source' ?

Here's one just for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVVCr8rBSBk

This folder is some odds and ends. There are much more spectacular WTC7-on-fire segments when I come across them again.
Dept of Redundancy Dept.
Old 7th October 2010, 05:08 PM   #213
Josarhus
Thinker

Originally Posted by Feldspar View Post

Some background information on this video:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

The three fire fighters are from Ladder Company 24, and are for certain Jimmy Grillo (the one in the middle) and probably James Duffy and Tyrone Johnson.

I am not sure about the last two, but given testimonies from Ladder 24 fire fighters it is my conclusion, but perhaps someone can help getting their names straight?!

The interesting thing is not so much who they are, but the fact that they were NOT in the lobby of any of the towers, but in the Marriott lobby. Reading their testimonies it becomes very clear that what they are describing in the video as explosions are the collapse of the South Tower unto the Marriott Hotel and then secondly the collapse of the North Tower.

They waited in the lobby of the Marriott Hotel, when the South Tower collapsed and were on their way out of the rubble of the Marriott Hotel, when the North Tower collapsed.
Josarhus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2010, 05:24 PM   #214
triforcharity
Banned

Originally Posted by Josarhus View Post
Some background information on this video:

I AGREE

The three fire fighters are from Ladder Company 24, and are for certain Jimmy Grillo (the one in the middle) and probably James Duffy and Tyrone Johnson.

I am not sure about the last two, but given testimonies from Ladder 24 fire fighters it is my conclusion, but perhaps someone can help getting their names straight?!

The interesting thing is not so much who they are, but the fact that they were NOT in the lobby of any of the towers, but in the Marriott lobby. Reading their testimonies it becomes very clear that what they are describing in the video as explosions are the collapse of the South Tower unto the Marriott Hotel and then secondly the collapse of the North Tower.

They waited in the lobby of the Marriott Hotel, when the South Tower collapsed and were on their way out of the rubble of the Marriott Hotel, when the North Tower collapsed.
Jos,

This may help.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/package...s_full_01.html

I would cross reference it, but I have other things to tend to.
triforcharity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2010, 08:42 PM   #215
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Your math isn't worth jack if you can't substantiate the data you plug into it.

Which you can't.

MM
WE do know the distance between windows and core, right? We do know the height between floor and ceiling, right? I specifically asked you for the floor number and for a distance from camera to tower outer wall. I only ask you so that you cannot then claim that numbers I supply are all wrong.

Fact is that throughout any valid range for both of those unknowns the result will still be that the concrete floor is going to obstruct a view of the supposed thermite burn at the core.

At least try MM, are you afraid of what the math will show you? Do you really wish to continue sticking your fingers in your ears and shout"I can't hear you"?
Old 8th October 2010, 01:50 AM   #216
bill smith
Philosopher

Here's one just for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVVCr8rBSBk

This folder is some odds and ends. There are much more spectacular WTC7-on-fire segments when I come across them again.
It's just a shame that the source can't be verified other than having come from NIST.
bill smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 03:18 AM   #217
Josarhus
Thinker

Originally Posted by triforcharity View Post
Jos,

This may help.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/package...s_full_01.html

I would cross reference it, but I have other things to tend to.
I already did, and that is why I am some what sure about the names of the other two. It would just be nice if some one could confirm this.

But the main point is still, that none of them were in the lobby of any of the towers, as the truthers claim. They were in the lobby of the Marriott Hotel.
Josarhus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 03:53 AM   #218
BigAl
Philosopher

It's just a shame that the source can't be verified other than having come from NIST.
New Yorkers know it's WTC7.

It's on fire.

What more do you want?

We have countless similar video of WTC7 on fire from other sources.
Dept of Redundancy Dept.
Old 8th October 2010, 09:04 AM   #219
bill smith
Philosopher

New Yorkers know it's WTC7.

It's on fire.

What more do you want?

We have countless similar video of WTC7 on fire from other sources.
Sure, and we are generally happy that those videos nicely support our case of insignificant fires.

But NIST has had a long time to potentially play with these new videos that they withheld for almost a decade. So some people might not be surprised to see forgeries show up in these 'short clips of WTC7 burning' from 'Unknown Sources'

Last edited by bill smith; 8th October 2010 at 09:20 AM.
Old 8th October 2010, 09:09 AM   #220
bill smith
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Josarhus View Post
I already did, and that is why I am some what sure about the names of the other two. It would just be nice if some one could confirm this.

But the main point is still, that none of them were in the lobby of any of the towers, as the truthers claim. They were in the lobby of the Marriott Hotel.
But they are clearly referring to bombs whether that be the Marriot or the Towers. The Marriot was one of the WTC Silverstein-leased buildings wasn't it ?

Last edited by bill smith; 8th October 2010 at 09:13 AM.
Old 8th October 2010, 09:24 AM   #221
bill smith
Philosopher

If the NIST video releases should have too much detail that actually supports the government case and yet NIST kept those clips under wraps for almost a decade that in itself will be very interesting.
Old 8th October 2010, 09:33 AM   #222
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

But NIST has had a long time to potentially play with these new videos that they withheld for almost a decade. So some people might not be surprised to see forgeries show up in these 'short clips of WTC7 burning' from 'Unknown Sources'
Got proof to support your moronic lies, your delusional lies? No

Why do you make up lies about 911?
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 10:05 AM   #223
RedIbis
Philosopher

Here's some of the latest video to come out of this new release.

http://911blogger.com/news/2010-10-0...wers-collapsed
Old 8th October 2010, 10:52 AM   #224
Grizzly Bear
このマスクによっ

Originally Posted by RedIbis View Post
Here's some of the latest video to come out of this new release.

http://911blogger.com/news/2010-10-0...wers-collapsed
Maybe these huge explosions made by explosive demolition were caught by audio recordings taken as the collapses happened...
South tower collapse audio from WTC 1 lobby:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3umJC...layer_embedded

WTC 1 collapse from a few block away:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UlJV...layer_embedded

Can you kindly point out where in the audio these huge explosive detonations took place?

I'm guessing if those firefighters were close enough to noise caused by debris hitting the ground would have indeed lead them to an experience akin to a loud explosion, but then I suppose the idea that chaotic events causing mass confusion is unfathomable....

Last edited by Grizzly Bear; 8th October 2010 at 10:53 AM.
Grizzly Bear is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 11:05 AM   #225
Sabretooth
No Ordinary Rabbit

Well, if Trutherville could manage to submit something other than a poorly edited utube video, maybe we could use that, too?

Sabretooth is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 11:31 AM   #226
Sabretooth
No Ordinary Rabbit

Sure, and we are generally happy that those videos nicely support our case of insignificant fires.
This just in!...fires engulfing an entire floor are insignificant!

Sabretooth is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 11:57 AM   #227
bill smith
Philosopher

Originally Posted by sabretooth47 View Post

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...f636b9f3a6.jpg
Which face of WTC7 is that ?
Old 8th October 2010, 12:07 PM   #228
cooperman

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...f636b9f3a6.jpg
To demonstrate fires engulfing an entire floor, you have posted a photograph showing that the entire floor wasn't engulfed.
cooperman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 12:36 PM   #229
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by cooperman View Post
To demonstrate fires engulfing an entire floor, you have posted a photograph showing that the entire floor wasn't engulfed.
Sort of like the truthers here providing a 2004 photo of a corner of the exterior of the building with no active flames through the windows as proof that there was no fire near column 79.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 01:46 PM   #230
Sabretooth
No Ordinary Rabbit

you're freakin kidding me, right?

The fire has traversed the entire floor, as evidenced by the broken windows. Are really gonna play stupid to push your nonsense?

EDIT: and if you really wanna nitpick, are you gonna tell me visible flames half the length of the floor, as well as visible flames on multiple floors, aren't significant?

Last edited by Sabretooth; 8th October 2010 at 01:49 PM.
Old 8th October 2010, 01:52 PM   #231
srsjuiceman
New Blood

Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear View Post
I'm guessing if those firefighters were close enough to noise caused by debris hitting the ground would have indeed lead them to an experience akin to a loud explosion, but then I suppose the idea that chaotic events causing mass confusion is unfathomable....
Yes, loud crashes and rumblings that sound like a freight train coming through your bedroom. Very confusing and chaotic. There is not much I remember specifically, but I can assure anyone that there was nothing so loud that my ears bled or I suffered any kind of loss of hearing.
srsjuiceman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 01:57 PM   #232
Miragememories
Banned

Originally Posted by srsjuiceman View Post
Yes, loud crashes and rumblings that sound like a freight train coming through your bedroom. Very confusing and chaotic. There is not much I remember specifically, but I can assure anyone that there was nothing so loud that my ears bled or I suffered any kind of loss of hearing.
That is good news.

Research has shown that those more serious symptoms are not always present and are dependent on the specific circumstances.

MM
Old 8th October 2010, 01:58 PM   #233
HyJinX
Graduate Poster

you're freakin kidding me, right?

The fire has traversed the entire floor, as evidenced by the broken windows. Are really gonna play stupid to push your nonsense?

EDIT: and if you really wanna nitpick, are you gonna tell me visible flames half the length of the floor, as well as visible flames on multiple floors, aren't significant?
Unfortunately, the nut jobs are not attached to reality and have seen too many movies. If the building's fire didn't look like the one from Towering Inferno, it couldn't possibly been enough to bring it down. Sad really.

Old 8th October 2010, 02:01 PM   #234
cooperman

That is good news.

Research has shown that those more serious symptoms are not always present and are dependent on the specific circumstances.

MM
Something doesn't smell quite right about our new poster. He has taken the time to put his New York location in the info beneath his username and he is yet another member here who happens to have been there on 9/11.

Take it with a pinch of salt. Although, i am sure you already are.
cooperman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 02:02 PM   #235
srsjuiceman
New Blood

That is good news.

MM
Thanks. I'm glad I'm in relatively good health too. I should have said temporary loss of hearing, but you get the point. I just think it it were an actual bomb or charges it would have been more concussive. There wasn't a large bang to start things off, it just started and all hell broke loose.

I can say 'hell' can't I?
srsjuiceman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 02:08 PM   #236
Miragememories
Banned

Something doesn't smell quite right about our new poster. He has taken the time to put his New York location in the info beneath his username and he is yet another member here who happens to have been there on 9/11.

Yes.

Anonymity allows members to play God if they wish to.

MM
Old 8th October 2010, 02:08 PM   #237
srsjuiceman
New Blood

Hey, take it easy. I also put carpenter in as my occupation as well. I live in Orange County, about 30 minutes from NYC. I have a 10924 zip code and my local city center is an ugly building that looks as though it was built by a kid with legos. I have an 845 area code. I'm sorry if you feel I am being disingenuous, but I doubt anything I could say will make that right.
Old 8th October 2010, 02:10 PM   #238
Miragememories
Banned

Thanks. I'm glad I'm in relatively good health too. I should have said temporary loss of hearing, but you get the point. I just think it it were an actual bomb or charges it would have been more concussive. There wasn't a large bang to start things off, it just started and all hell broke loose.

I can say 'hell' can't I?
In JREF you can pretty well say whatever you like. Particularly if it favors the Official Conspiracy Theory.

You are welcome to your opinions.

I only hope you keep an open mind.

The majority here have little use for people with open minds though.

MM
Old 8th October 2010, 02:11 PM   #239
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Parnoid much? Have you been studying the many socks here at JREF, and are you picking up their techniques? There are JREF who were in NYC on 911, saw the planes and saw the fire in WTC 7. When will you return to correct your lies about One Meridian Plaza? That smell, is it your trail of rotten lies on 911?

Hey, take it easy. I also put carpenter in as my occupation as well. I live in Orange County, about 30 minutes from NYC. I have a 10924 zip code and my local city center is an ugly building that looks as though it was built by a kid with legos. I have an 845 area code. I'm sorry if you feel I am being disingenuous, but I doubt anything I could say will make that right.
He has been spewing nonsense on 911 and is acting like a sock so he can report us for being mean.

You are not the first JREF to experience 911 events in person; welcome

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...&postcount=160

Last edited by beachnut; 8th October 2010 at 02:16 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2010, 02:11 PM   #240
BigAl
Philosopher

That is good news.

MM
Any noises coming from the frame of a steel building on fire is very, very bad news.

Steel structures make noises as they fail. Firemen are trained to watch out for them for their own protection.

FDNY cites "creaking" as part of the information they had that indicated that WTC7 was doomed.

Here are other examples.

Quote:
On the 56th floor, an architect believes the building was failing structurally. Architect Bob Shelton had his foot in a cast; he'd broken it falling off a curb two weeks ago. He heard the explosion of the first plane hitting the north tower from his 56th-floor office in the south tower. As he made his way down the stairwell,
his building came under attack as well. "You could hear the building cracking. It sounded like when you have a bunch of spaghetti, and you break it in half to boil it." Shelton knew that what he was hearing was bad. "It was structural failure," Shelton says. "Once a building like that is off center, that's it."
http://911stories.googlepages.com/ac...nstabilityande
Quote:
"Who cannot (sic) forget that eerie creaking sound that emanated throughout the city right before the North Tower fell?" –Marc Morial, President and CEO, National Urban League Source
Dept of Redundancy Dept.

Last edited by BigAl; 8th October 2010 at 02:29 PM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories