IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conjuror's Corner

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags mentalism

Old 5th October 2010, 11:42 AM   #1
DRturner
Student

Mentalism: good number forces *maybe spoilers*

Hi all welcome to my first thread here on jref forums, i have talked to a few of you before and decided to start a thread on how to force numbers into peoples heads either using dual reality, instant stooging general suggestion i have a few number forces i have come up with that are very cheeky and would like to trade some of them with you (please dont post a number from 10-50 both digits odd digits different digits or the 50-100 even one)

the forces i have to trade are:
touch someone on the forehead and they will instantly know the 3 digit number you have in mind (will work for 2-3 digits not 4)

4 peoples random 5 digit numbers will equal a 6 digit number you have in mind (great for multiple subjects) (great for combination locks)

im looking for a better 4 digit force than the one i have that doesnt entail adding or messing around with cards just impromptu and 100% fool proof

-PETE
DRturner is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th October 2010, 04:14 PM   #2
Chris H
Magician Among Spirits

By spoilers, do you mean methods?
Chris H is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th October 2010, 05:42 AM   #3
DRturner
Student

Originally Posted by Chris H View Post
By spoilers, do you mean methods?
i think the methods if shared should be done by private message by spoilers i mean talking about instant stooging or dual reality (terms used by mentalists / magicians) some people frown upon talking bout them so i was just saying if somthing does happen to be mentioned that was bordering revealing a method or private term used by a practioner (i stated it before they stumbled upon it and had a gripe) pete
DRturner is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conjuror's Corner