ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 8th November 2010, 05:14 AM   #1
Anders Lindman
Penultimate Amazing

The atom bomb attacks on Japan were faked

Originally Posted by angrysoba View Post
Well, sure it was. And I suppose the one on Ronald Reagan wasn't. And how do you judge which ones are staged? The ones that look to you like they are staged. And if you are shown one that has similar features then that too must be staged. (Isn't this of the No True Scotsman variety or simply circular logic?)

That's true! All those US naval pilots probably thought it was a little weird when asked to fly in specially manufactured Zeros. Fortunately for the New World Order none of them ever blabbed and even more fortunately the Japanese government was fooled into thinking they really had orchestrated the whole thing.

I just looked at the Prince Charles attack briefly but it looks very suspicious how suddenly all the security people in black suits jump up from their chairs. Why did they wait so long until they reacted?

The Pearl Harbor attack was a false flag attack in the sense that the Japanese government cooperated with the U.S. government, including helping the U.S. government to fake two atom bomb explosions. We ordinary people have been so gullible for so long. It's time to wise up a bit. Big lies all the way...

Mod InfoSplit from: Did Jackie Kennedy kill JFK?
Posted By:Gaspode

Last edited by Gaspode; 8th November 2010 at 01:26 PM.
Anders Lindman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2010, 05:18 AM   #2
angrysoba
Philosophile

Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
I just looked at the Prince Charles attack briefly but it looks very suspicious how suddenly all the security people in black suits jump up from their chairs. Why did they wait so long until they reacted?

The Pearl Harbor attack was a false flag attack in the sense that the Japanese government cooperated with the U.S. government, including helping the U.S. government to fake two atom bomb explosions. We ordinary people have been so gullible for so long. It's time to wise up a bit. Big lies all the way...
You're now on ignore.

I urge others to do the same.
"The thief and the murderer follow nature just as much as the philanthropist. Cosmic evolution may teach us how the good and the evil tendencies of man may have come about; but, in itself, it is incompetent to furnish any better reason why what we call good is preferable to what we call evil than we had before."

"Evolution and Ethics" T.H. Huxley (1893)
angrysoba is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2010, 05:27 AM   #3
Anders Lindman
Penultimate Amazing

You're now on ignore.

Why don't you check what I wrote instead of such angry knee-jerk reaction?

The first part of what I wrote was false, the second part true. Go figure.
Anders Lindman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2010, 07:29 AM   #4
BaaBaa
Semi-literate hench-person

lolwut?
Old 8th November 2010, 07:32 AM   #5
Anders Lindman
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by BaaBaa View Post
lolwut?
The Manhattan Project conveniently happened to be completed just before WW2 was completely over. That's a bit suspicious imo (just like the first Apollo moon mission which in similarly timed fashion managed to be completed before the end of the decade in the late 60s just as JFK had promised. He was tricked by LBJ about a possible moon mission as I have mentioned in previous posts).

The mushroom clouds over Hiroshima and Nagasaki must have been huge and been visible over vast areas of Japan for a long period of time, yet still, I haven't seen any amateur photographs of them taken by the Japanese people (who were much into photography even then). Not even photos or films from professional media teams in Japan at that time (except two dubious pictures). Where are all those photos? Gone? Not likely. My guess is that there are no such real photos of the mushroom clouds because there were no clouds, and that the whole atom bomb thing at the end of the war was a hoax perpetrated by the U.S. government in cooperation with the Japanese government (the U.S. military helped the Japanese government to move the Soviet troops out of Japan at that time and thus prevented the country from being divided by an iron curtain with one half of Japan controlled by Communism).

An American who flew over Japan directly after the war said that the damage over Tokyo looked EXACTLY like the damage over Hiroshima. Why? I believe it was because Hiroshima was firebombed, just like Tokyo was.

If a real atom bomb was not possible to develop, the ILLUSION of such weapon would do almost as well (if not even better), and the illusion of the Soviet Union also having nuclear weapons a few years later helped to create the Cold War scam, which benefited both the U.S. government (military industrial complex) and the Soviet Politbureau.

Last edited by Anders Lindman; 8th November 2010 at 07:34 AM.
Old 8th November 2010, 08:00 AM   #6
Anders Lindman
Penultimate Amazing

I'm going a bit off topic, but maybe not really since the supposed atom bomb leading to the Cold War was definitely a part of the larger plan that included the JFK assassination.

Check this out. This is hilarious. Watch the alleged atom bomb explosion over Hiroshima: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtSt5XZ7fq4

Notice the fake shadows appearing on the clouds that have been painted into the film. But that's not the fun part. Notice the clouds before the explosion, and look at the same clouds after the explosion. The clouds are still there! Ha ha ha. Sturdy clouds! Not likely. Double-exposure of simulated explosion over real clouds more likely.
Old 8th November 2010, 08:03 AM   #7
BaaBaa

The A-bomb was dropped just before the end of the Pacific War...yeah, no connection there, at ALL....
Old 8th November 2010, 08:06 AM   #8
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

The mushroom clouds over Hiroshima and Nagasaki must have been huge and been visible over vast areas of Japan for a long period of time, yet still, I haven't seen any amateur photographs of them taken by the Japanese people (who were much into photography even then). Not even photos or films from professional media teams in Japan at that time (except two dubious pictures). Where are all those photos?
What would you quantify as "a vast area of Japan", and how long is "a long period of time"?

I wonder how many more photos like this one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hirgrnd1.jpg you would expect.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2010, 08:13 AM   #9
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

Check this out. This is hilarious. Watch the alleged atom bomb explosion over Hiroshima: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtSt5XZ7fq4

Notice the fake shadows appearing on the clouds that have been painted into the film. But that's not the fun part. Notice the clouds before the explosion, and look at the same clouds after the explosion. The clouds are still there! Ha ha ha. Sturdy clouds! Not likely. Double-exposure of simulated explosion over real clouds more likely.
So you think Hiroshima is a tiny island in the middle of an ocean?

Some retard misidentifying footage on youtube does not a conspiracy make.
Please compare: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxayEJWqjbQ

Your analysis of the "fake" footage is, if I may say so, utterly unconvincing.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2010, 08:15 AM   #10
Anders Lindman
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
What would you quantify as "a vast area of Japan", and how long is "a long period of time"?

I wonder how many more photos like this one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hirgrnd1.jpg you would expect.
That mushroom cloud looks puny. Probably something similar to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VANyY87-_Q
Old 8th November 2010, 08:19 AM   #11
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

That mushroom cloud looks puny.
Sorry if it wasn't impressive enough for you. There may have been photographers closer to the scene, but they probably had better things to worry about than getting you a good picture.
Old 8th November 2010, 08:19 AM   #12
Anders Lindman
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
So you think Hiroshima is a tiny island in the middle of an ocean?

Some retard misidentifying footage on youtube does not a conspiracy make.
Please compare: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxayEJWqjbQ

Your analysis of the "fake" footage is, if I may say so, utterly unconvincing.
Oh! My mistake. Still. Pretty sturdy clouds, eh?

Child in the future: "Grandpa, how could you have been so stupid back then to believe atom bombs were real? You didn't believe in Santa Claus? Did you?"
Old 8th November 2010, 08:31 AM   #13
Worm
Graduate Poster

I think this actually needs a thread split now.

I admit this is not of the actual cloud, but a pretty compelling coverage of the aftermath.

The Photos of Yosuke Yamahata

Not all cults are bad - I've joined a cult of niceness
Worm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2010, 08:40 AM   #14
tsig
a carbon based life-form

How does anyone have any time to do anything. Looks to me like they'd all be too busy reading their scripts and memorizing their lines.
tsig is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2010, 08:57 AM   #15
Anders Lindman
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Worm View Post
I think this actually needs a thread split now.

I admit this is not of the actual cloud, but a pretty compelling coverage of the aftermath.

The Photos of Yosuke Yamahata
Oh no! No thread about atom bombs. It's way too burdensome for me to try to defend a thread like that. But I'm glad that I now have mentioned it. So I can tell my grandchildren (I will probably not have any grandchildren but anyway) in the future: See! Look at this thread, back from 2010!!! That's over 500 years ago. I KNEW the atom bombs were a total hoax.

I will try to stick to the JFK assassination in this thread.
Old 8th November 2010, 10:02 AM   #16
Debaser
Muse

The Manhattan Project conveniently happened to be completed just before WW2 was completely over. That's a bit suspicious imo...
I know this thread is like a mine full of pure Stundanium, and it's obviously going to people's heads, but how has no-one picked out this little titbit?

...and effect and cause and effect and cause and effect and...
Debaser is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2010, 10:15 AM   #17
Sledge
Grammaton Cleric

Originally Posted by Debaser View Post
I know this thread is like a mine full of pure Stundanium, and it's obviously going to people's heads, but how has no-one picked out this little titbit?

...and effect and cause and effect and cause and effect and...
Because picking out one stundie in this mess is like finding hay in a haystack. In a field of haystacks.

In the land of hay.

"Science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop" ~ Dara O'Briain.
Sledge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2010, 10:30 AM   #18
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
Because picking out one stundie in this mess is like finding hay in a haystack. In a field of haystacks.

In the land of hay.
There's a lot of straw here too.
tsig is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2010, 01:58 PM   #19
Cicero
Banned

That mushroom cloud looks puny. Probably something similar to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VANyY87-_Q
At first the Japanese were skeptical that the destruction was caused by a nuclear device. They initially postulated that the Americans had scattered the sky above Hiroshima with magnesium, an explosive material, or that it was a liquid oxygen bomb with strong incendiary material. But after Dr. Yoshio Nishima and Lt. General Seizo Arisue flew over Hiroshima on August 8, they concluded it was indeed an atomic bomb.
Cicero is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2010, 04:07 PM   #20
mactonite
Critical Thinker

The mushroom clouds over Hiroshima and Nagasaki must have been huge and been visible over vast areas of Japan for a long period of time, yet still, I haven't seen any amateur photographs of them taken by the Japanese people (who were much into photography even then).
I would say that people were probably too busy running for their lives to stop and take a snapshot.
Old 8th November 2010, 06:00 PM   #21
Rich_C
Thinker

The mushroom clouds over Hiroshima and Nagasaki must have been huge and been visible over vast areas of Japan for a long period of time, yet still, I haven't seen any amateur photographs of them taken by the Japanese people (who were much into photography even then). Not even photos or films from professional media teams in Japan at that time (except two dubious pictures). Where are all those photos? Gone? Not likely.
You didn't look very hard. I did a google search and found 3 different photos on 2 sites.

http://www.richard-seaman.com/Travel...romGround2.jpg
http://www.richard-seaman.com/Travel...romGround1.jpg
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/alleye...sary-28-images (Scroll about halfway down).

Not to mention all the pictures of the damage and the people dead and injured from radiation poisoning. How did the USA fake those?

Last edited by Rich_C; 8th November 2010 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Added links
Rich_C is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2010, 06:09 PM   #22
Gawdzilla
121.92-meter mutant fire-breathing lizard-thingy

Yep, they sure did, yes sirree! And FDR didn't really die, he's living on a raisin ranch with Hitler and Elvis.
Gawdzilla is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2010, 06:12 PM   #23
dafydd
Banned

The Manhattan Project conveniently happened to be completed just before WW2 was completely over. That's a bit suspicious imo (just like the first Apollo moon mission which in similarly timed fashion managed to be completed before the end of the decade in the late 60s just as JFK had promised. He was tricked by LBJ about a possible moon mission as I have mentioned in previous posts).

The mushroom clouds over Hiroshima and Nagasaki must have been huge and been visible over vast areas of Japan for a long period of time, yet still, I haven't seen any amateur photographs of them taken by the Japanese people (who were much into photography even then). Not even photos or films from professional media teams in Japan at that time (except two dubious pictures). Where are all those photos? Gone? Not likely. My guess is that there are no such real photos of the mushroom clouds because there were no clouds, and that the whole atom bomb thing at the end of the war was a hoax perpetrated by the U.S. government in cooperation with the Japanese government (the U.S. military helped the Japanese government to move the Soviet troops out of Japan at that time and thus prevented the country from being divided by an iron curtain with one half of Japan controlled by Communism).

An American who flew over Japan directly after the war said that the damage over Tokyo looked EXACTLY like the damage over Hiroshima. Why? I believe it was because Hiroshima was firebombed, just like Tokyo was.

If a real atom bomb was not possible to develop, the ILLUSION of such weapon would do almost as well (if not even better), and the illusion of the Soviet Union also having nuclear weapons a few years later helped to create the Cold War scam, which benefited both the U.S. government (military industrial complex) and the Soviet Politbureau.
Please stop. You're on ignore now anyway.Good luck,and I hope you get professional medical help soon.

Last edited by dafydd; 8th November 2010 at 06:13 PM.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2010, 06:15 PM   #24
mactonite
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
You didn't look very hard. I did a google search and found 3 different photos on 2 sites.

Not to mention all the pictures of the damage and the people dead and injured from radiation poisoning. How did the USA fake those?
I agree, they didn't. Plain and simple.
Old 8th November 2010, 07:12 PM   #25
Anders Lindman
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
At first the Japanese were skeptical that the destruction was caused by a nuclear device. They initially postulated that the Americans had scattered the sky above Hiroshima with magnesium, an explosive material, or that it was a liquid oxygen bomb with strong incendiary material. But after Dr. Yoshio Nishima and Lt. General Seizo Arisue flew over Hiroshima on August 8, they concluded it was indeed an atomic bomb.
I will not defend this thread, but that was new to me. A kind of air fuel bomb? Maybe a dirty air fuel bomb (laden with radioactive material)? To fake an atom bomb explosion.

However, I believe the damage was caused by ordinary fire bombings, just like over Tokyo. Check this out:

When Philip Morris, went in to Japan very shortly after the war, he flew over Tokyo and all he could see was gray ash and broken gray roof tiles, and then they flew down to Hiroshima and all he could see was THE SAME KIND OF DAMAGE: gray ash and broken gray roof tiles. Wouldn't the kind of damage caused by an atom bomb look different than the damage caused by firebombing? If not, how do we know that what one source said is false, that papers in Japan reported that Hiroshima was firebombed by several aircraft on the day the so-called atom bomb went off.

Listen from about 0:54:20 in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP8GWUe5hZQ
Old 8th November 2010, 07:40 PM   #26
Kegeshook
Thinker

You're now on ignore.

The guy can't be serious. He's just yanking your chain.
Kegeshook is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2010, 07:47 PM   #27
MG1962
Penultimate Amazing

Does someone flying through the cloud after the attack count?
MG1962 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2010, 08:56 PM   #28
Grizzly Bear
このマスクによっ

And I thought I've read some crazy conspiracy theories... This takes the cake...
Grizzly Bear is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2010, 09:04 PM   #29
BaaBaa

Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear View Post
And I thought I've read some crazy conspiracy theories... This takes the cake...

Oh yeah?

http://www.reformation.org/port-chicago.html

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Chicago_disaster)

Homeboy also believes in geocentric theory...
Old 8th November 2010, 09:08 PM   #30
Anders Lindman
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear View Post
He he. At first this conspiracy theory about the atom bomb being a hoax may seem completely ludicrous. Something not even the most fringe tinfoil hat nutter would come up with. But it's actually not so incredible when looking at it more deeply. The Big Lie propaganda tactics, is more than just an idea. It's something actually being used by the rulers to manipulate the masses.
Old 8th November 2010, 09:15 PM   #31
lionking
In the Peanut Gallery

Anders, just out of interest, is there any CT you don't believe in?
lionking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2010, 09:20 PM   #32
Grizzly Bear
このマスクによっ

Originally Posted by BaaBaa View Post
Oh, no doubt Geocentric sounds a lot more loopy, I've said the same for flat earthers... but this guy is pretty much implying that not only did the bombings not take place, but that by extension nobody died from it. Although I fully believe many more people might have died without ending the war in such a fashion, I have wonder what kind, if any, respect that theory has for the people that got killed by in both. Trivializes the lives of those people way more than I'm comfortable with.
Grizzly Bear is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2010, 09:21 PM   #33
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Wouldn't the kind of damage caused by an atom bomb look different than the damage caused by firebombing?
The flash of heat from a nuclear weapon is sufficient to cause spontaneous combustion of common materials a significant distance from ground zero.This results in massive firestorms that blanket much of the target area.

Short version: Across much, if not most of a targeted city, the damage from a nuclear strike would appear identical to a conventional firebombing.

If not, how do we know that what one source said is false, that papers in Japan reported that Hiroshima was firebombed by several aircraft on the day the so-called atom bomb went off.
Firebombing a major city in World War II took hundreds of aircraft, not several.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2010, 09:21 PM   #34
Sledge
Grammaton Cleric

He he. At first this conspiracy theory about the atom bomb being a hoax may seem completely ludicrous.
Then you look deeper and realise it is completely ludicrous.
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Are you reading my mind? I was just planning to ask the same thing.

"Science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop" ~ Dara O'Briain.
Sledge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2010, 09:32 PM   #35
Corsair 115
Penultimate Amazing

...including helping the U.S. government to fake two atom bomb explosions.

Congratulations, you're insane. 100% certifiably insane. Seek help from qualified mental health professionals.
Corsair 115 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2010, 09:41 PM   #36
Anders Lindman
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Yes, basically all the common conspiracy theories out there are a result of controlled opposition. Smokescreens to divert conspiracy believers into endless detours and cul-de-sacs.
Old 8th November 2010, 09:50 PM   #37
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Yes, basically all the common conspiracy theories out there are a result of controlled opposition. Smokescreens to divert conspiracy believers into endless detours and cul-de-sacs.
It's working well don't you think. Here you are wasting your time in this particular detour and cul-de-sac instead of doing anything productive.
Old 8th November 2010, 10:10 PM   #38
Anders Lindman
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by tsig View Post
It's working well don't you think. Here you are wasting your time in this particular detour and cul-de-sac instead of doing anything productive.
I just started a new thread about Jesus and moving mountains: http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=191213

Isn't that productive? And it's actually a rather serious thread despite appearing perhaps like ludicrous trolling.
Old 9th November 2010, 12:10 AM   #39
Bluespaceoddity
Critical Thinker

I'm going a bit off topic, but maybe not really since the supposed atom bomb leading to the Cold War was definitely a part of the larger plan that included the JFK assassination.

As pointed out several times in the comments on that YouTube video, that is footage of the "Baker" test -under water detonation- in the lagoon of Bikini Atoll.

If you dispute that nuclear weapons in general exist please explain the cause of the "Castle Bravo" crater in the same atoll. Look at the movement of clouds when you do more YouTube research.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki:

Shadows - Based on the angle of "shadows" ingrained in some objects on the ground (in Hiroshima and over a wider area in Nagasaki) resulting from the almost immediate flash burn it was possible to calculate how high above both cities the atomic bombs had detonated. These "shadows" are themselves already evidence that an atomic bomb explosion (singular) occurred in each of the two cities. Unless you have evidence that a conventional weapon (singular) could cause that effect on August 6 and August 9, 1945 and could cause devastation on the same scale over the same area.

Exposures - What caused sealed x-ray stock film in Hiroshima's Red Cross Hospital, 1.6 kilometers from the Hypocenter, to be exposed on August 6, 1945? Conventional weapons don't have that effect on x-ray material.
Bluespaceoddity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2010, 12:18 AM   #40
Bluespaceoddity
Critical Thinker

.. broken gray roof tiles. Wouldn't the kind of damage caused by an atom bomb look different than the damage caused by firebombing?
Yes, on close inspection.
The roof tiles in Hiroshima were in fact among the important pieces of evidence of the atomic bombings. They too pointed to radiation heat. How they -and even stone/granite objects- had been "scarred" and how deep the materials had been affected is very different from even the heat generated by the massive firebombing raids on other Japanese cities
Bluespaceoddity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories