ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Bruno Bruhwiler , we are change

Old 3rd December 2010, 12:35 PM   #1
Dumb All Over
A Little Ugly on the Side

Location: They call it the Earth (which is a dumb kinda name)
UPDATE: Luke and his sidekick Bruno

I thought some folks here might be interested in reading an article published in Intelligence Report, a magazine produced by The Southern Poverty Law Center. The article is about Luke Rudkowski and the leader of the Los Angeles chapter of We Are Change, Bruno Ernst Bruhwiler.

Read the article here.
The Three Word Story Pledge of Allegiance- "I Hereby swear upon Engelbert's grave that I will gallop, not stride run, not walk posting three words on Shemp's honor, honoring: bananas, dwarfs, clarinets, [the 7th naughty forum word], haggis, Batman, nuns, wombats until such time as I'm sober. Or dead."
"Some people have a way with words, other people...Um...Oh...Uh, not have way." -Steve Martin
Dumb All Over is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2010, 12:42 PM   #2
triforcharity
Banned

That's gonna hurt......
triforcharity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2010, 12:43 PM   #3
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned

Sounds like Bruhwiler is a criminal, a fraud & a total nutcase:

Quote:
This May, Bruhwiler was charged with three counts of making threats and one of “willful disobedience” of a court order. Court documents suggest that the alleged threats were made against a law enforcement or court official, but do not further spell out the charges.

In the case of the group’s Los Angeles leader, Bruhwiler’s website says the criminal charges against him stem from an incident that occurred while he was attending a civil court case involving another WAC-LA member. “The Judge literally did not like Bruno’s involuntary facial expressions, and ordered him out of the courtroom,” reads the posting, which offered few other details.

What may say more about the larger group is Bruhwiler’s embrace of sovereign citizens movement ideas. As it turns out, the WAC-LA leader has engaged in some of the practices preached by “redemption” scammers, most of whom are seeking to wrest millions of dollars from the government for their personal use. He has allegedly harassed former co-workers with “sovereign” letters demanding money.

Two workers at a California marketing company where Bruhwiler was laid off three years ago told the Report that the WAC-LA leader was so enraged that he wrote a series of threatening letters to the people at the company demanding massive sums of money.

In one letter, Bruhwiler claims he was libeled and discriminated against by the recipient. His major beef seems to be that the firm supposedly took away his “God given freedom of speech when speaking out about the treasonous acts of 9-11 against the people of the United States” and the “treasonous cover up by the mainstream media.” Bruhwiler also complains of having been slandered with respect to his professional skills “by imputing to me general disqualification.”

The letter demands payment of $100,000 within 21 days, with an additional $1 million per month for every month payment is not received. And it orders the recipient to surrender to the “authorities for criminal prosecution.”......
Hey Truthers, doesn't this sound kind of like Richard Gage, Alex Jones & the rest of the nutjobs in the TM?
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2010, 10:55 PM   #4
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing

This is a common theme among white nationalists and militia whackadoodles as well.

Dude's dangerous.
Old 3rd December 2010, 11:26 PM   #5
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

Further proof, truthers have many whackjobs amidst their ranks.
ProBonoShill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2010, 02:54 AM   #6
njslim
Graduate Poster

AH California .....

Land of fruits and nuts......
njslim is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2010, 06:29 AM   #7
Sam.I.Am
Illuminator

Originally Posted by njslim View Post
AH California .....

Land of fruits and nuts......
Not all of us are like that you know, it's just that most of us sane ones don't tend to AW like the whackadoodles do. Seriously it's probably no more than about 3% of the states population that seems to get all of the attention and then the rest of us get painted with the same broad brush. I can't begin to tell you the ribbing I got about being from San Francisco while I was in the navy. Almost all of our nutjobs and uber-liberals are transplants from someplace else that wouldn't put up with their shenanigans any longer. Most of us natives just look down and shake our heads at them and then ignore them as best we can. We are outnumbered by the transplants because most people who have kids end up moving out to the suburbs where life is quieter and cheaper (relatively speaking of course).

About my avatar.
Sam.I.Am is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2010, 08:00 AM   #8
njslim
Graduate Poster

Almost all of our nutjobs and uber-liberals are transplants from someplace else that wouldn't put up with their shenanigans any longer.

Its called the "grease trap" theory - nuts migrate to where its warm, Texas, California,
Florida. Can not go any farther because of water (or in Texas Mexico) and become stuck there....

We'll do our part and keep exporting them out west.....
njslim is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2010, 08:04 AM   #9
triforcharity
Banned

Originally Posted by njslim View Post
Almost all of our nutjobs and uber-liberals are transplants from someplace else that wouldn't put up with their shenanigans any longer.

Its called the "grease trap" theory - nuts migrate to where its warm, Texas, California,
Florida. Can not go any farther because of water (or in Texas Mexico) and become stuck there....

We'll do our part and keep exporting them out west.....
I agree. Too many crazy people in Florida. I mean, who would want to live someplace that is like a testing ground for HAARP? We get so many hurricans every year, it's almost impossible to take your shutters down!!
triforcharity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories