IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Julian Assange , mossad conspiracies , zionist conspiracies

Old 9th December 2010, 06:09 PM   #1
Galileo
Illuminator

Julian Assange: Proven Zionist, Israeli, Mossad Agent? Prove It.

Until proof has been supplied that Julian Assange is a Zionist agent, the term alleged remains in order. Otherwise, we may as well start believing the Zionists that Iran has a nuclear-weapons program and will definitely do a first strike on Israel and without provocation. Let's be consistent in the level of evidence we expect before anyone destroys anyone else.

http://www.realliberalchristianchurc...-prove-it.html

Galileo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2010, 07:22 PM   #2
Cleon
King of the Pod People

uh...wut?
Old 9th December 2010, 07:24 PM   #3
Sabrina
Wicked Lovely

Shouldn't this be in CT?
Sabrina is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2010, 07:26 PM   #4
Ausmerican
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Galileo View Post
Julian Assange: Proven Zionist, Israeli, Mossad Agent? Prove It.:
You prove it, you're the only one that I have seen say it.
Old 9th December 2010, 10:06 PM   #5
Puppycow
Penultimate Amazing

Galileo, are you in the Tom Usher camp or Gordon Duff camp here?

The link in the OP is to a blog post by someone named Tom Usher questioning another blog post by someone named Gordon Duff. I don't know either of them from Adam.

The Gordon Duff post says that Assange works for Israel.

A taste of it:
Quote:
NEOCON THREATS ON FOX NEWS “PART OF THE ACT”

The latest pro-Israel “Neocon” to attack Assange on the very pro-Israel Fox network is Newt Gingrich.

When I saw Newt Gingrich, Neocon hardliner with a closet full of skeletons, on Freedom Watch with Judge Napolitano, something was terribly wrong. Gingrich was threatening Julian Assange, who had, only that day, praised Rupert Murdoch, owner of Fox News and long time patron of Gingrich.

I immediately smelled a setup.

There is a problem with all this. Both Assange and Gingrich are virtual “stepchildren” of Rupert Murdoch, his followers, his acolytes, and, despite the “bad boy” Assange persona, political twins. Assange, at heart, is everything but progressive and open. Assange, as described by those around him, is a dictator, manipulator and allied to wealth and power.

Newt Gingrich was on a mission, he and other Neocons along with Fox’s Bill O’Reilly, all pouring threats at Assange to build “his” credibility on the basis of the total lack of theirs.

It's way too far down the rabbit hole to be taken seriously by anyone capable of reality-based rational thought in the first place.

Last edited by Puppycow; 9th December 2010 at 10:10 PM.
Puppycow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2010, 09:05 AM   #6
Eddie Dane
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Puppycow View Post

The link in the OP is to a blog post by someone named Tom Usher questioning another blog post by someone named Gordon Duff. I don't know either of them from Adam.

A taste of it:

It's way too far down the rabbit hole to be taken seriously by anyone capable of reality-based rational thought in the first place.
that's what they want you to think.

Eddie Dane is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2010, 10:26 AM   #7
NoZed Avenger
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Eddie Dane View Post
that's what they want you to think.
No, that's what the WANT you to think they want you to think.

I think.
NoZed Avenger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2010, 11:37 AM   #8
The Platypus
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Galileo View Post

Until proof has been supplied that Julian Assange is a Zionist agent, the term alleged remains in order. Otherwise, we may as well start believing the Zionists that Iran has a nuclear-weapons program and will definitely do a first strike on Israel and without provocation. Let's be consistent in the level of evidence we expect before anyone destroys anyone else.

http://www.realliberalchristianchurc...-prove-it.html

What?

The only ones making such allegations against him and calling him such things are you 911 kooks.

Lack of evidence hasn't stopped you or any of your cult mates from saying such things or making allegations about anyone and even everyone.

Always beware of those that overuse, capitalize and blanket themselves in them word "truth". I may not always know the truth, but i do know when i'm being lied too.
The Platypus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2010, 01:44 PM   #9
Galileo
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Puppycow View Post

A taste of it:

Usher.

Galileo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2010, 03:13 PM   #10
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing

Is there going to be any evidence that Julian Assange is a Mossad agent in this thread, or is it going to be pages and pages of waffle and antisemitism?
uke2se is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2010, 03:25 PM   #11
NoZed Avenger
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by uke2se View Post
Is there going to be any evidence that Julian Assange is a Mossad agent in this thread, or is it going to be pages and pages of waffle and antisemitism?

Luftwaffle and antisemtism.

Mmmmm, Luftwaffles.
NoZed Avenger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2010, 11:13 AM   #12
Stellafane
Village Idiot.

Originally Posted by uke2se View Post
C'mon...his very name begins with the sound "jew." What more evidence do you need??
Old 12th December 2010, 11:45 AM   #13
Thunder
Banned

JEWlian Assange.

what more evidence do you need?

Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories