ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags chris fleming

Old 14th January 2011, 10:35 PM   #1
laughingoutloud
New Blood

Fake medium Chris Fleming Threatened me HAHA

Been lurking a long time. Had to sign up to share this one. Chris Flemin, host of the dumbest show I've ever seen called "Dead Famous" a few years back, and recently from another dumb show on A&E just threatened me. I have 4,000 friends on fb and somehow got connected to this guy. A post of his with the other nit witted Chip Coffee on fb claimed they filmed a fairy, and video of it. It was of course a grasshopper, but while replying to this nonsense I began communicating with another skeptic on this particular post. Not thinking that Fleming himself actually looked at this page, me and the other skeptic started laughing at Flemings ridiculous shows where he claimed to channel the spirits of dead celebrities. We were laughing in particular to his stupid act of channeling Howard Hughes. Then the Psychic Kids thing came up and we started writing our concernes about how they are dangerously abusing these kids emotionally.
I was soon sent a private message from Fleming saying that I should tell him what I said to his face so he could "Knock the ****" out of me. I sent him a message saying I was sorry, and didn't mean to hurt his feelings, but he should be careful who he threatens because I was a professional fighter and much bigger than him, and he didn't really want a problem with me. Then he wrote back that he could have me killed if he wanted. HAHAHAHAHA..... Then immediately blocked me from his page.
So if you're ever sitting around with nothing to do and want to poke at a lying fraud just for fun, go to his fb page and let it happen. You will be entertained by his response. I guess if you call a fake a fake, they can't take it. HAHAHA.. Thanks for letting me post.

Edited by jhunter1163:  Edited to properly mask profanity. Do not attempt to bypass the autocensor.

Last edited by jhunter1163; 15th January 2011 at 01:52 AM.
laughingoutloud is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2011, 11:06 PM   #2
Learjet
Thinker

Good grief. I know a little about him and his association with the infamous K-II EMF meter that started Ghost Hunters and "paranormal investigators" the world over using it. What a con that is.
Learjet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2011, 11:10 PM   #3
laughingoutloud
New Blood

Originally Posted by Learjet View Post
Good grief. I know a little about him and his association with the infamous K-II EMF meter that started Ghost Hunters and "paranormal investigators" the world over using it. What a con that is.
SHHHHHH, don't let him hear you say that. He'll threaten you too. HAHAH
laughingoutloud is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2011, 01:17 AM   #4
Squeegee Beckenheim
Philosopher

Report him to the police. And to Facebook.
Squeegee Beckenheim is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2011, 02:34 AM   #5
plumjam
Banned

OP looks like it was written in tiny writing on one sheet of toilet paper, in a prison cell.
plumjam is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2011, 06:08 AM   #6
Sledge
Grammaton Cleric

I wouldn't know, plumjam. I bow to your greater experience in such matters.

"Science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop" ~ Dara O'Briain.
Sledge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2011, 09:49 AM   #7
drewid
Graduate Poster

Take screencaps of the exchange and get them to the police along with details of dates and timestamps. The massages will be on FBs servers as well. That sort of threat can be taken very seriously (at least in the UK) and can lead to prosecution if it seems like a serious thing.
drewid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2011, 10:24 AM   #8
sadhatter
Philosopher

Originally Posted by laughingoutloud View Post
Been lurking a long time. Had to sign up to share this one. Chris Flemin, host of the dumbest show I've ever seen called "Dead Famous" a few years back, and recently from another dumb show on A&E just threatened me. I have 4,000 friends on fb and somehow got connected to this guy. A post of his with the other nit witted Chip Coffee on fb claimed they filmed a fairy, and video of it. It was of course a grasshopper, but while replying to this nonsense I began communicating with another skeptic on this particular post. Not thinking that Fleming himself actually looked at this page, me and the other skeptic started laughing at Flemings ridiculous shows where he claimed to channel the spirits of dead celebrities. We were laughing in particular to his stupid act of channeling Howard Hughes. Then the Psychic Kids thing came up and we started writing our concernes about how they are dangerously abusing these kids emotionally.
I was soon sent a private message from Fleming saying that I should tell him what I said to his face so he could "Knock the ****" out of me. I sent him a message saying I was sorry, and didn't mean to hurt his feelings, but he should be careful who he threatens because I was a professional fighter and much bigger than him, and he didn't really want a problem with me. Then he wrote back that he could have me killed if he wanted. HAHAHAHAHA..... Then immediately blocked me from his page.
So if you're ever sitting around with nothing to do and want to poke at a lying fraud just for fun, go to his fb page and let it happen. You will be entertained by his response. I guess if you call a fake a fake, they can't take it. HAHAHA.. Thanks for letting me post.

Edited by jhunter1163:  Edited to properly mask profanity. Do not attempt to bypass the autocensor.
As everyone knows, i am usually the first to jump on the bash the psychic bandwagon, but without proof, does this non constitute slander? These are some very serious allegations, and while i would support, comment and probably make a joke if we saw some proof. When it comes to death threats it is going to take a bit more than the word of some random person.
sadhatter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2011, 10:31 AM   #9
Apology
Reader's of the Boden Codex

Originally Posted by sadhatter View Post
As everyone knows, i am usually the first to jump on the bash the psychic bandwagon, but without proof, does this non constitute slander? These are some very serious allegations, and while i would support, comment and probably make a joke if we saw some proof. When it comes to death threats it is going to take a bit more than the word of some random person.
Without proof it constitutes an anecdote. It's not illegal in the US to say someone threatened you over the internet in this manner without proving it. I know that other countries have different laws about these types of things, etc., but in the US this would not constitute slander.
"When I began to talk with him, I could not help thinking that he was not really wise, although he was thought wise by many, and wiser still by himself; and I went and tried to explain to him that he thought himself wise, but was not really wise; and the consequence was that he hated me, and his enmity was shared by several who were present and heard me." - Plato, Apology
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." - Carl Sagan
Apology is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2011, 10:53 AM   #10
sadhatter
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Apology View Post
Without proof it constitutes an anecdote. It's not illegal in the US to say someone threatened you over the internet in this manner without proving it. I know that other countries have different laws about these types of things, etc., but in the US this would not constitute slander.
I always thought all that was required for slander was to be able to show that through a persons untruthful statement , your reputation has been impacted. While i wouldn't say any on the jref have love for this guy, death threats are another matter.

Now seeing as some countries, one can sue for slander if the statement is read in them, i don't think that sticking to just united states law avoids the slander issue.

And as far as the states, with the exception of a handful of states, accusing someone of criminal activity ( as well as allegations in regards to business, and a few other topics. ) is slander regardless of proof of impact on their reputation or business. And the point is , that it is an anecdote, if the OP could prove this, at that point is where it is not slander.

With the fact that the woosters do indeed love to use the legal system in this way, i think the op should look into providing proof before making a claim of this nature.

I mean really, all this is , is the skeptic version of the " I had a psychic experience but won't tell you." threads, until the op provides some kind of proof.
sadhatter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2011, 11:41 AM   #11
The Greater Fool
Graduate Poster

Location: Franklin, TN, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way
I always thought all that was required for slander was to be able to show that through a persons untruthful statement , your reputation has been impacted. While i wouldn't say any on the jref have love for this guy, death threats are another matter.

Now seeing as some countries, one can sue for slander if the statement is read in them, i don't think that sticking to just united states law avoids the slander issue.

And as far as the states, with the exception of a handful of states, accusing someone of criminal activity ( as well as allegations in regards to business, and a few other topics. ) is slander regardless of proof of impact on their reputation or business. And the point is , that it is an anecdote, if the OP could prove this, at that point is where it is not slander.

With the fact that the woosters do indeed love to use the legal system in this way, i think the op should look into providing proof before making a claim of this nature.

I mean really, all this is , is the skeptic version of the " I had a psychic experience but won't tell you." threads, until the op provides some kind of proof.
At least in the USA, slander and libel are not prosecutable (meaningfully) unless actual damages can be proven. In this case, an anonymous random anecdote on the internet probably didn't damage him at all... more likely, it increased the buzz about him ever so slightly. Personally, I never heard of the guy before, and once I hit enter, never expect to give him a second thought.
The Greater Fool is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2011, 12:24 PM   #12
sadhatter
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Greater Fool View Post
At least in the USA, slander and libel are not prosecutable (meaningfully) unless actual damages can be proven. In this case, an anonymous random anecdote on the internet probably didn't damage him at all... more likely, it increased the buzz about him ever so slightly. Personally, I never heard of the guy before, and once I hit enter, never expect to give him a second thought.
from my interpretation of the law, in regards to statements not in certain categories ( claims of certain diseases, mostly stds, infidelity, criminal acts, and acts in direct conflict with the persons business. ) you are indeed right, but within the aforementioned categories, it falls under slander Per sae and simply requires that the person prove that the person in question said what they said.

Now, my legal knowledge ends at the entertainment industry, if someone in a legal profession could weigh in here , with appropriate sources, i would be more than happy to concede to someone with better knowledge.

Above and beyond that though, the op has still yet to provide any proof. I would love to make a few dozen jokes about psychic goon squads, but i am just not willing to believe such a large allegation based on nothing more than a random user on the net's word. If so, i would have to take limbo, aku, and numerous others stories as true as well. My standard of proof doesn't get thrown out the window just because someone is saying something i would like to believe.

So op, where is the proof? I am rooting for you, but not until i see some solid evidence.
Old 15th January 2011, 12:57 PM   #13
wasapi
Master Poster

If he did pm you with such a reaction that included saying he could have you murdered, hopefully you saved it. Otherwise it is just a 'I-said, he-said', and doesn't mean anything. You also engaged in some posturing and bunting antliers with the guy, if what you say is true, with the 'I'm bigger and badder' rhetoric. Which, in my opinion isn't a good skeptical tactic.

I dislike the constant mantra of "Evidence!", because it is tossed around so much that it seems to not get much of a reply except defensiveness, and, in my opinion could be asked in a better way.

However, this is one of those times I can't think of a better way, and there seems to be something about this experience that I can't put my finger on, but makes me doubtful. So, evidence?

Julia
Old 15th January 2011, 06:31 PM   #14
laughingoutloud
New Blood

What silly responses. Evidence... HAHHAHAHA. Why would anyone make up a story like this? If you think it didn't happen, then g ood for you. If you do, then good for you. It was a stupid threat by a stupid guy. I actually felt bad the guy got so angry, and apologised to him. I think it would be equally stupid of me to actually save his messages or turn him in to the police. The guy doesn't even know me, and I don't know him. He had a momentary fit of anger and said some stupid things I'm sure he didn't even mean. No one that threatens someone on the internet is serious about it. I had someone that lived close to me threaten me a few years ago about building a commercial structure near his house. I did take it to the police and make a report, the cop that took the report gave me the impression he thought it was silly and they never even called the guy. That I took seriously. This dipstick Fleming kid is a joke. No one could take his little anger fit seriously enough to tell the authorities. You people need to find better things to do than to be so fearful. Sorry I posted on this ridiculous site. What a bunch of dorks you guys are. HAHAHAHAHAH
Old 15th January 2011, 06:36 PM   #15
laughingoutloud
New Blood

Oh, and if you are having trouble wrapping your tiny brains around the fact that Fleming is a hot head and threatened me, go get your own proof. Give a hard time, and watch what he does. Don't believe me. Go get your own evidence.
Old 15th January 2011, 06:44 PM   #16
Fnord
Metasyntactic Variable

Oh, calm down, already! If your claims are valid, then you may have the ability to practically own the guy! If they're not, then the OP is just one more in a seemingly endless series of improvable claims and baseless ideas.

Turn the guy in. Collect a settlement. End of story.
Belief itself proves nothing.
Fnord is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2011, 06:47 PM   #17
desertgal
Illuminator

What silly responses. What a bunch of dorks you guys are. HAHAHAHAHAH
Snort. Guffaw. Chortle. Oh, the irony.

...but he should be careful who he threatens because I was a professional fighter and much bigger than him, and he didn't really want a problem with me.

Last edited by desertgal; 15th January 2011 at 06:49 PM.
desertgal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2011, 08:36 PM   #18
Sean84
Muse

James Randi Educational Foundation
a place to discuss facebook, internet tough guy syndrome, this dipstick Fleming kid and lulz in a friHAHHAHAHA I TROLLZ YOU DORks111111

People are strange...
Sean84 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2011, 08:59 PM   #19
John Jones
Philosopher

Oh, and if you are having trouble wrapping your tiny brains around the fact that Fleming is a hot head and threatened me, go get your own proof. Give a hard time, and watch what he does. Don't believe me. Go get your own evidence.

OK
John Jones is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2011, 09:46 PM   #20
Cavemonster
Illuminator

Anybody else think of this?
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
The weakness of all Utopias is this, ... They first assume that no man will want more than his share, and then are very ingenious in explaining whether his share will be delivered by motorcar or balloon.
-G.K. CHESTERTON
Cavemonster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2011, 02:00 AM   #21
Tumblehome
Graduate Poster

Fleming is starting to look like the saner one HAHAHAHA
Tumblehome is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2011, 02:32 AM   #22
HumanityBlues
Graduate Poster

The OP doesn't need to qualify the term "medium" with "Fake". They are ALL fake. It's a given.
Old 16th January 2011, 02:35 AM   #23
nzric
Thinker

If you're a professiona fighter I think the best thing to do would be to post his threat on your facebook account for your 4000 followers, formally accept his offer for an organised fight at a time and place of his choosing (maybe your gym), and contact local media outlets to drum up some publicity.

No need to place a complaint, just tell him you're happy to discuss "mano-a-mano" if he wants. Fairies optional.
Old 16th January 2011, 02:40 AM   #24
Furcifer
miscreant

Well he's got a point, I don't think the police would do much but laugh at you for bringing in a screen capture of threats from some internet tough guy. It's like reporting your neighbour to the cops for downloading movies off the internet. Pretty dorky thing to do.
Furcifer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2011, 03:23 AM   #25
bluesjnr
Professional Nemesis for Hire

Hahahahahahahahhhhhahahahahahahaaaahashahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha!
bluesjnr is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2011, 03:42 AM   #26
Squeegee Beckenheim
Philosopher

Why would anyone make up a story like this?
For attention. Because they're an idiot. To defame Fleming. Because they're a bored child. Any number of reasons.
Squeegee Beckenheim is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2011, 03:45 AM   #27
Agent : Orange
Thinker

Thanks for posting laughingoutloud - I had a good lol, but it might not be for the reason you originally intended.
Old 16th January 2011, 04:07 AM   #28
Stray Cat
Philosopher

Originally Posted by 3bodyproblem View Post
Well he's got a point, I don't think the police would do much but laugh at you for bringing in a screen capture of threats from some internet tough guy. It's like reporting your neighbour to the cops for downloading movies off the internet. Pretty dorky thing to do.
Here in the UK, a man was taken to court last year for putting a comment on his Twitter feed with a joke about blowing up an airport.
Some authorities take this stuff seriously.

As for the OP - There are many more valid reasons to mock, ridicule and expose psychics than unevidenced anecdotes badly written by professional trolls fighters.
Old 16th January 2011, 05:00 AM   #29
MatildaGage
Muse

Personally I wouldn't notify the police over this incident, but maybe Facebook.

However, I'd definitely preserve all evidence in case this wasn't the end of it. It makes absolutely zero sense to discard the evidence.
Old 16th January 2011, 05:26 AM   #30
Furcifer
miscreant

Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
Here in the UK, a man was taken to court last year for putting a comment on his Twitter feed with a joke about blowing up an airport.
Some authorities take this stuff seriously.
I'm not sure internet tough guy ranks up there with wanabe terrorist. These days, with the paranoia it's almost required for the authorities to follow up on something like a bomb threat at an airport. I don't know how serious the threat needs to be in order to shut down the airport, but I'm guessing not much.
A death threat on the internet, meh. I've had numerous on YouTube, utterly meaningless. FB is slightly more personal, and obviously not anonymous, but equally vapid.
Furcifer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2011, 05:30 AM   #31
Mirrorglass
Illuminator

Originally Posted by imagineaa View Post
Personally I wouldn't notify the police over this incident, but maybe Facebook.

However, I'd definitely preserve all evidence in case this wasn't the end of it. It makes absolutely zero sense to discard the evidence.
That's true. Unless, of course, the actual response was something in the nature of "Hahaha you think you could take me I'm a professional fighter loser I'd beat you to pulp come on try it big boy you're a loser HAHAHA!"

Then I could see why contacting the police would be a bad idea.
Old 16th January 2011, 08:13 AM   #32
Stray Cat
Philosopher

I'm not sure internet tough guy ranks up there with wanabe terrorist. These days, with the paranoia it's almost required for the authorities to follow up on something like a bomb threat at an airport. I don't know how serious the threat needs to be in order to shut down the airport, but I'm guessing not much.
The airport wasn't shut down... well not because of his Twitter post anyway.
It was closed because of snow. He made his twitter post as a joke because his flight had been cancelled. I'm not condoning what he wrote in any way, just pointing out that there is a precedent here in the UK for authorities taking serious action against internet based threats no matter how baseless they are.

A death threat on the internet, meh. I've had numerous on YouTube, utterly meaningless. FB is slightly more personal, and obviously not anonymous, but equally vapid.
I completely agree that it means nothing. Or even less if no evidence is provided to show that it even happened in the way the OP states.

And further point out that the most it shows about this psychic (if the story is accurate and true) is that he is a dick. It says nothing about his ability (or inability) as a psychic therefore his profession is kind of irrelevant.
Old 16th January 2011, 09:49 AM   #33
sadhatter
Philosopher

What silly responses. Evidence... HAHHAHAHA. Why would anyone make up a story like this? If you think it didn't happen, then g ood for you. If you do, then good for you. It was a stupid threat by a stupid guy. I actually felt bad the guy got so angry, and apologised to him. I think it would be equally stupid of me to actually save his messages or turn him in to the police. The guy doesn't even know me, and I don't know him. He had a momentary fit of anger and said some stupid things I'm sure he didn't even mean. No one that threatens someone on the internet is serious about it. I had someone that lived close to me threaten me a few years ago about building a commercial structure near his house. I did take it to the police and make a report, the cop that took the report gave me the impression he thought it was silly and they never even called the guy. That I took seriously. This dipstick Fleming kid is a joke. No one could take his little anger fit seriously enough to tell the authorities. You people need to find better things to do than to be so fearful. Sorry I posted on this ridiculous site. What a bunch of dorks you guys are. HAHAHAHAHAH
You seem to have gotten this wrong, this is a skeptics forum not a " Skeptical if we don't like what your saying " forum. We require evidence from everyone , not just those we dislike.
Old 16th January 2011, 10:07 AM   #34
Mirrorglass
Illuminator

You seem to have gotten this wrong, this is a skeptics forum not a " Skeptical if we don't like what your saying " forum. We require evidence from everyone , not just those we dislike.
Oh yeah? I'd like to see some proof of that.

Jerk.

Old 16th January 2011, 10:51 AM   #35
sadhatter
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Mirrorglass View Post
Oh yeah? I'd like to see some proof of that.

Jerk.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...eply&p=6772570

lol
Old 16th January 2011, 11:34 AM   #36
Furcifer
miscreant

Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
I completely agree that it means nothing. Or even less if no evidence is provided to show that it even happened in the way the OP states.
If you don't believe it happened the way the OP said, then there is no evidence to bring to the police anyways. So suggesting the OP do so is contradictory. If you do believe it, it's still kinda nerdy to think you could go to the police because someone called you a name on the internet.

What's the OP gonna do, go to the cyber police and have them back trace it because Chris Flemming dun goofed?
Old 16th January 2011, 11:41 AM   #37
I Ratant
Penultimate Amazing

That kind of thing ran a nice couple out of here.
We all got a letter from the Kansas City Police department... at least that was the letter head, about child porn.
And, we are in California!
I talked to the couple, and it was the result of hatred about an inter-racial marriage by some of the inlaws.
I Ratant is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2011, 11:49 AM   #38
Stray Cat
Philosopher

If you don't believe it happened the way the OP said, then there is no evidence to bring to the police anyways. So suggesting the OP do so is contradictory.
What I was actually suggesting and what you are suggesting I was suggesting are two different things completely.

I haven't said I don't believe him, I (and others) simply pointed out that to be taken seriously, he would have to provide evidence... there is no contradiction except your imagined one.

If you do believe it, it's still kinda nerdy to think you could go to the police because someone called you a name on the internet.
Yes like it was nerdy of the Doncaster airport staff to go to the police to report a stupid internet twitter post.

What's the OP gonna do, go to the cyber police and have them back trace it because Chris Flemming dun goofed?
No, he'll most likely just realise that he's actually come out of his little foray into the jref forum looking a bigger dick than the psychic he was trying to make look like a dick and post the same unevidenced claims in other places around the internet where more credulous people may lap it up and join in with his revenge game... which like I already said, has nothing to do with the guy being a psychic at all.

So why should the claim "this guy threatened me" be treat any different from any other claim made on this forum?
Old 16th January 2011, 11:54 AM   #39
applecorped
Rotten to the Core

Are you sure about that?
Old 16th January 2011, 12:08 PM   #40
Sledge
Grammaton Cleric

Can the title of this thread be changed to "Handbags at dawn on Facebook" so as to more accurately indicate its contents?

"Science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop" ~ Dara O'Briain.
Sledge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal