ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags alex jones , osama bin laden , Steve Pieczenik

Old 10th May 2011, 09:50 PM   #81
triforcharity
Banned

Originally Posted by freud View Post
The Infowars article cites Wikipedia as it's primary source that "Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a 'conspiracy theorist'." However, prior to Dr. Neustadt's edits, all his Wikipedia said was this:

It should be noted there were no sources listed on this article, either, other than Piczenik's personal website and IMDB. This is how it looked for six months, right up until the day Infowars ran their story. If you look at the May 4th archives, the information added by the Drneustadt user on May 4th indicates that he was attempting to verify and expand upon Pieczenik's expertise rather than discredit him.

This doesn't necessarily prove or disprove anything - I just found it interesting that Dr. Pieczenik's business partner was (seemingly) the first one editing his Wikipedia after the Infowars article went up. I also thought maybe some of his information could be used in further piecing together who exactly Pieczenik is supposed to be.

Ah, but here I am, and he certainly can't prove that I don't exist.
Also, he never worked in the State Department under Kissinger, unless he was in a hired position, instead of an appointed position.
triforcharity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th May 2011, 09:54 PM   #82
freud
Scholar

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
Do I understand you correctly that after "Drneustadt"'s edit, shortly after the AJ interview, the wikipedia article said that "Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a 'conspiracy theorist'.", like the Infowars article? If that's the case, someone certainly tried to play a practical joke on Pieczenik and Infowars. A little bit too obvious for a real partner of him, don't you think, Siggi?
Call me a cynic, but I'd wager that your average Infowars reader isn't going to look at Alex's sources, let alone his source's sources. If it was a "practical joke," it was a joke intended for an obscure minority of the audience who would actually bother to piece this together.

But as I said before, this really doesn't necessarily prove or disprove anything on it's own about Pieczenik's story, so I'm not sure why you're so reluctant to believe that Pieczenik's business partner would work with him together on a separate project. What do you think that implies about Pieczenik?

Ok, I think I misunderstood you. Here is a comparision between before Drneustadt's first edit and after his last edit (several little corrections to his first edit, all took about 40min). He added a lot of info. A few hours later, an IP added the line "He is an outspoken conspiracy theorist concerning the war on terror." and apparently the edit wars ensued since then (without Drneustadt but with Ericsnowman).
Edit: Oh, okay, apologies for the mix up. Basically what I was getting at is that Infowars cited Wikipedia and the Wikipedia article was meant to verify Pieczenik's credentials, but prior to Neustadt's editing the Wikipedia article wouldn't have verified much at all about Pieczenik.

Last edited by freud; 10th May 2011 at 10:02 PM.
freud is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th May 2011, 10:13 PM   #83
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

I don't even know if Neustadt is Pieczenik's business partner and I also don't know if Infowars cited wikipedia before the info was there. You can posts links if you omit the http part - or just post a little humor until you have 15 posts. You'll have to provide evidence for your claims on this forum. It's just basic suspicion about a new (SPA?) member posting on a controversial topic, nothing personal.
Old 10th May 2011, 10:28 PM   #84
freud
Scholar

I don't even know if Neustadt is Pieczenik's business partner and I also don't know if Infowars cited wikipedia before the info was there. You can posts links if you omit the http part - or just post a little humor until you have 15 posts. You'll have to provide evidence for your claims on this forum. It's just basic suspicion about a new (SPA?) member posting on a controversial topic, nothing personal.

Understandable. From nbitesting.com (I had to edit out the URLs from my copy & paste job):
Quote:
This frustration and pain that people experience is the same that Drs. Neustadt and PIeczenik have felt in their own health. Because of their personal experiences and frustrations with the medical system, they developed this new, revolutionary that has successfully helped thousands of people.
Quote:
NBI Testing and Consulting Corporation was founded by Dr. Steve Pieczenik MD, PhD and Dr. John Neustadt, ND.

John Neustadt, ND is medical director of Montana Integrative Medicine and president and CEO of Nutritional Biochemistry, Inc (NBI) and NBI Testing and Consulting Corporation (NBITC) in Bozeman, Mont. Dr. Neustadt has published more than 100 research reviews, including Medication-Induced Mitochondrial Damage and Disease, which was written with Dr. Pieczenik and requested by a senior FDA researcher. Dr. Neustadt wrote the books, Jonathan Wright, MD, of the book, Thriving through Dialysis with Jonathan Wright, MD, and A Revolution in Health through Nutritional Biochemistry with Dr. Pieczenik. Dr. Neustadt is an editor of the of the textbook, Laboratory Evaluations for Integrative and Functional Medicine and is on the editorial advisory boards of the Journal of Prolotherapy and Remedies Magazine. In August 2008, Dr. Neustadt was voted Best Doctor among all physicians in the area in the annual Best of Bozeman survey. This is the first time a naturopathic physician has ever won this category.

Steve Pieczenik, MD, PhD trained in Psychiatry at Harvard and has both an MD from Cornell University Medical College and a PhD in International Relations from M.I.T. He is a board-certified Psychiatrist and was a board examiner in Psychiatry and Neurology. He is chairman of the boards of NBITC and NBI.
From the NBI Testing website there are links to books on Amazon that the two have co-authored together. The Montanaim.com website also contains articles written jointly by Pieczenik and Neustadt.
freud is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th May 2011, 11:03 PM   #85
rsalinger
Scholar

When I looked at the ABPN website he doesn't come up as being a board certified psychiatrist which seems strange given his claims. I checked on another psychiatrist I know who went to Cornell and he appeared instantly.
rsalinger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th May 2011, 11:04 PM   #86
rsalinger
Scholar

Oops correction - needed to type in STEVE - then he's there, so that part of his claim is correct.
rsalinger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th May 2011, 01:30 AM   #87
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

I was talking about the specific case. I told you how I verified his claims, ...
Hmm I don't think you did. You merely stated that you agree with him. Or is that the method: Anyone who agrees with you is thus right?

In general, the WP is the second most important propaganda outlet in the US and should be always taken with a huge grain of salt. It's so important because it's directed at the Intelligentsia. You lot.
You are not Intelligentsia then. Ok. Duly noted.

Last edited by Oystein; 11th May 2011 at 01:31 AM.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th May 2011, 01:34 AM   #88
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

As someone else has pointed out, he is being touted as a key witness primarily because of his credentials. He was presented to the Alex Jones audience as someone who can't be written off because of his credentials. I think people are merely trying to verify his story based on Alex's not-so-good track record when it comes to telling the truth.

Not sure how much I can add here, but Dr. Steve also runs a company called NBI Testing & Consulting with naturopath Dr. John Neustadt.

Curiously enough, if you look at the editing history for Pieczenik's Wikipedia, a user named Drneustadt was responsible for several initial edits done on May 4th (the same day the Infowars article was published). Dr. Neustadt's final edit reads too much like a brochure for me to think there's not something funny going on with these two. Considering this is Dr. Steve's business partner and his edits were clearly meant to serve as the original "definitive" source to the Infowars article, perhaps we could use some of Dr. Neustadt's info to piece together Pieczenik's story?

Of course, most of what Dr. Neustadt wrote is gone because he included no sources, but his May 4th edits were archived and you fine folks shouldn't have any problem looking that up. I'd include a link myself, but can't until I have fifteen posts. Phooey.
You can post links if you edit them a little - leave away the http and the www and maybe exchange the dot before the TLD with a space - we'll know how to correct such things. It's not against the Membership Agreement
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th May 2011, 01:45 AM   #89
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Understandable. From nbitesting.com (I had to edit out the URLs from my copy & paste job):

From the NBI Testing website there are links to books on Amazon that the two have co-authored together. The Montanaim.com website also contains articles written jointly by Pieczenik and Neustadt.
Hmm.
http://nbitesting.com/
That webpage has a footer:
"Copyright 2007 © All Rights Reserved -- NBI Testing and Consulting"
The Contact page tells us:
"We are located at:
1087 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 1
Bozeman, MT 59718"
I checked http://www.whitepages.com for a business named "NBI" or "NBI Testing and Consulting" in Bozeman, MT, and found 0 results.
Could it be that they are out of business by now?
Maybe someone from inside the USA could call them:
Phone: 406-585-5535 (local) or 800-NBI-1416 (toll-free)
(If it's important whether they are still in business or not)
Old 11th May 2011, 03:19 AM   #90
freud
Scholar

The recording at the 800 number goes to the offices of "Nutrional Biochemstry Inc" and Google Maps verifies them as being at the address above. The 800 number also tells us to go to NBIHealth.com, which is an "alternative medicine" store also connected to Pieczenik.

Anything in this bio we don't know yet? And how many bios does this guy have? Jeez.

Quote:
Steve Pieczenik, MD, PhD (stevepieczenik.com) trained in psychiatry at Harvard and has an MD from Cornell University Medical College and a PhD in International Relations from Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He twice won the prestigious Harry C. Solomon Award for outstanding research in psychiatry at Harvard Medical College, received a National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) five-year fellowship award, and was Director of International Activities at the NIMH. He is a board-certified psychiatrist and was a board examiner in psychiatry and neurology. He is chairman of the boards of NBI and NBITC.

Drs. Neustadt and Pieczenik bring nearly a century of cumulative research and education from Cornell University, Cornell University Medical College, Harvard Medical College, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), University of California at San Diego (UCSD), University of Washington (UW), and Bastyr University.

Drs. Neustadt and Pieczenik were recognized by Elsevier as being one of the Top Ten Cited Authors in 2007 & 2008 for their article, "Mitochondrial dysfunction and molecular pathways of disease." This article was published in the journal, Experimental and Molecular Pathology. The article discusses the possible underlying biochemical causes and treatments for many health problems, such as depression, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic fatigue syndrome and Alzheimer’s disease. Elsevier is the world’s largest publisher of science and health information, providing valuable information to more than 30 million scientists, students and health and information professionals worldwide.

Last edited by freud; 11th May 2011 at 03:22 AM.
Old 11th May 2011, 03:22 AM   #91
JAStewart
Graduate Poster
Tagger

Maybe he was Deputy Assistant to the Management

Argumentum ad YouTubeum - sts60
JAStewart is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th May 2011, 03:49 AM   #92
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

The recording at the 800 number goes to the offices of "Nutrional Biochemstry Inc" and Google Maps verifies them as being at the address above. The 800 number also tells us to go to NBIHealth.com, which is an "alternative medicine" store also connected to Pieczenik.

Anything in this bio we don't know yet? And how many bios does this guy have? Jeez.
This line:
"He twice won the prestigious Harry C. Solomon Award for outstanding research in psychiatry at Harvard Medical College"
There is of course no Harvard Medical College - it's the Harvard Medical School. Anyway. Googling Harry Solomon Award site:hms.harvard.edu yields exactly one mention of this "prestigeous" award:
http://www.hms.harvard.edu/psych/research-day.htm
Originally Posted by HMS
The Department of Psychiatry will hold its annual Research Day and Mysell Lecture on March 30, 2011... . The purpose of the event is to encourage collaborative research efforts within the Department by allowing faculty members and trainees to learn about the work being conducted at our various affiliate hospitals.
Research Day will begin with a poster presentation session from 1:30-3:30 pm in the Conference Center Rotunda. Both faculty and trainees are encouraged to present posters describing their research ...
... the Harry and Maida Solomon Award will be given for the best poster presentation by a Resident.
It's not nothing, but the prestige seems pretty limited, as is the scope of potential award winners.
Old 11th May 2011, 03:55 AM   #93
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Location: Looks like Finland. Smells like Finland. Quacks like Finland. Where the hell am I?
Did someone say Harry Solomon award?

Old 11th May 2011, 04:16 AM   #94
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

A question, which I've already asked of CE, who surprisingly doesn't seem to want to reply, is: what has Pieczenik actually claimed in 2011 that is new?

If his claim is that OBL was dead in 2002, then that's no more than his original claim, and without supporting evidence then he is making no more than another appeal to authority. Since, in 2002, OBL's whereabouts were unknown, short of psychic powers it is impossible for Pieczenik to be an authority on whether he was alive or dead, so without further evidence his claim is irrelevant.

If he's actually made any new claims, could someone with a stronger stomach please summarise them for those of us who prefer not to sit through an Alex Jones interview?

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th May 2011, 08:07 AM   #95
carlitos
"más divertido"

I listened to the NON-Alex Jones interview that CE linked - "survive to thrive," hosted by Steve Quayle. After sitting through several minutes about how "the powers that be" are hoarding silver to drive the price down (?) to screw the common man ... I learn that hey, the silver market is going to "explode" after it dips below 32. What the heck is with these guys and precious metals?

Oh, Steve Quayle makes money selling precious metals. Gee, what a surprise. Oh God, Colloidal silver as well. Great, so he's killing his own customers. Bully for Steve.

Anyway, All Pieczenik did is repeat his old story from 2002. He "knew for a fact" that 6 months into the Clinton administration, Osama bin Laden had Marfan syndrome, which produces renal complications and requires dialysis. Therefore, he's dead.

So, nothing new - it's same claim he made 8 years ago. Augmented by claims that Presidents Clinton, Bush and Obama are all "pathological liars." The Osama bin Laden killing last week was a "psyop" to raise Obama's approval numbers. His bold prediction - President Obama will "self-destruct" like Clinton did. There is a "second American revolution" coming, blah blah blah survivalist / Ron Paul / martial law is coming yada yada. A bunch of BS.

Last edited by carlitos; 11th May 2011 at 08:08 AM.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th May 2011, 08:22 AM   #96
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Sounds like you listened to about ten minutes of the interview (not counting the idiotic ads). But you're right, there are no new claims about 9/11 in that interview.
Old 11th May 2011, 08:29 AM   #97
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

But you're right, there are no new claims about 9/11 in that interview.
Which was the question all along. So we can forget about Dr. P for purposes of Mackey's timer. Thank you.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th May 2011, 08:32 AM   #98
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Which was the question all along. So we can forget about Dr. P for purposes of Mackey's timer. Thank you.

Dave

In that interview. We can forget about everything for purposes of Mackey's timer. You're welcome.
Old 11th May 2011, 08:36 AM   #99
carlitos
"más divertido"

Sounds like you listened to about ten minutes of the interview (not counting the idiotic ads). But you're right, there are no new claims about 9/11 in that interview.
Yeah, I'm trying to do my expenses, and getting mad at the radio isn't productive. 15 minutes was plenty, and no new news. Is there another interview where Dr. P has new news?
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th May 2011, 08:37 AM   #100
Dave Rogers

In that interview.
OK, if he's made any other revelations about 9/11 recently, would you like to say what they were? Or would you rather be part of your own imaginary cover-up, which is where you seem to be standing so far?

We can forget about everything for purposes of Mackey's timer.
Your whingeing would be relevant if there was anything relevant to forget about. Again, you're complaining that you're not allowed to win when you won't even play the game.

Dave

Old 11th May 2011, 08:42 AM   #101
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post

Yeah, I'm trying to do my expenses, and getting mad at the radio isn't productive. 15 minutes was plenty, and no new news. Is there another interview where Dr. P has new news?

As you heard, it was kind of a follow-up interview to the two Alex Jones interviews, discussing a broader perspective. I didn't listen to the AJ interviews and will not do so, so i can't tell what he claims there. This thread is about his credentials.
Old 11th May 2011, 08:49 AM   #102
Dave Rogers

As you heard, it was kind of a follow-up interview to the two Alex Jones interviews, discussing a broader perspective. I didn't listen to the AJ interviews and will not do so, so i can't tell what he claims there. This thread is about his credentials.
But, let me remind you, you claimed that Mackey was in error in saying he was not offering new and insightful comment on 9/11 from a truther perspective. For all that your sole justification for this was that he's not dead yet, one might suggest that you owe Mackey an apology for suggesting that the timer should be reset when you don't even know yourself whether he's saying anything new.

Dave

Old 11th May 2011, 09:06 AM   #103
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

But, let me remind you, you claimed that Mackey was in error in saying he was not offering new and insightful comment on 9/11 from a truther perspective. For all that your sole justification for this was that he's not dead yet, one might suggest that you owe Mackey an apology for suggesting that the timer should be reset when you don't even know yourself whether he's saying anything new.

Dave

This is not true, Dave. Mackey's error regarding Dr. P was his following statement in his "challenge" thread, which he has not admitted to be plain false even after being asked to do so by me, and which the OP of this thread here has repeated - I had to correct him.

Originally Posted by R.Mackey View Post
If you Google the story above, we find that despite the fresh date on the webpage, the "interview" with Dr. Pieczenik (Peacenik?? Nom de plume?) took place in 2002.

This is a singularly good example of negative progress in the Truth Movement. Even the "top insider" seems to have moved on, but the nuts haven't.
Old 11th May 2011, 09:14 AM   #104
Dave Rogers

This is not true, Dave.
Mackey's thread clearly asked for new and insightful content from the Truth Movement, at which he'd reset the timer. You asked why he didn't reset it for Dr. P, which is equivalent to a claim that Dr. P had produced something new and insightful. You now reveal that you have no idea what he's been saying about 9/11 since 2002.

I'm beginning to agree with EMH here. You're getting embarrassing to watch.

Dave

Old 11th May 2011, 09:22 AM   #105
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

You asked why he didn't reset it for Dr. P

You mean this post?

You didn't acknowledge the error you made regarding Mr. Peacenik, Mackey. He's alive and kicking, not some figure from 2002 as you claimed. Why doesn't he reset the timer?

As you can see, that was a direct follow-up to his embarrasing refusal to acknowledge his error, and shortly after I had concerned myself with listening to something by Pieczenik. I tried to force him to show the intellectual honesty he pretends to demand from "truthers". He failed.

Last edited by Childlike Empress; 11th May 2011 at 09:25 AM.
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th May 2011, 09:32 AM   #106
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Now leave this thread for the people who want to check Pieczenik's credentials, Dave.
Old 11th May 2011, 10:00 AM   #107
Pardalis
Banned

Schnell!
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th May 2011, 10:05 AM   #108
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by CompusMentus View Post
Read HERE, a transcript of Steve Pieczenik being interviewed by Alex Jones way back in April 2002. In that interview Pieczenik claims that Osama Bin Laden died the year previously (2001) . ...
Compus
Is Steve pieczenik a moron who makes up nonsense, or a failed BS artist? He is a perfect fit for PrisonPlanet, the place for nonsense, and crazy BS.
Quote:
And you could see those in those films, those made-up photos that they were sending us out of nowhere. I mean, suddenly, we would see a video of bin Laden today and then out of nowhere, they said oh it was sent to us anonymously, meaning that someone in the government, our government, was trying to keep up the morale on our side and say oh we still have to chase this guy when, in fact, he's been dead for months.
Alex Jones finds BS master Steve Pieczenik. This is the kind of nut who spreads lies. He is a fiction writer.

I was going to say Steve Pieczenik was wrong, he is, and he is evidence free, a paranoid conspiracy theory BS expert.

Steve Pieczenik is fully accredited, his credentials have been checked, he is an expert at BS, he shovels it as deep as the best.

Last edited by beachnut; 11th May 2011 at 10:10 AM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th May 2011, 10:11 AM   #109
Pardalis
Banned

Has this Pieczenik been interviewed by real journalists? If he has something valid and truly interesting to say, it should interest real media.

Alex Jones' show isn't the kind of show one usually considers credible.
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th May 2011, 01:08 PM   #110
Dave Rogers

I tried to force him to show the intellectual honesty he pretends to demand from "truthers". He failed.
"Why doesn't he reset the timer?"

So you're complaining that he hasn't acknowledged that a new and insightful comment has come in the last few days from someone who, you now admit, to the best of your knowledge hasn't made a new comment on 9/11 since 2002. Are you the only one who doesn't see how bad this makes you look?

Now leave this thread for the people who want to check Pieczenik's credentials, Dave.
I didn't know you were running the forum now. Why would anyone want to check his credentials when he hasn't said anything relevant for nine years?

Dave

Old 11th May 2011, 01:34 PM   #111
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

You're now on the defensive because you misunderstood what error of Mackey's I was talking about. I corrected you in #103. Read my posts in the other thread and understand that my assessment of Mackey's "challenge" has nothing to do with Pieczenik.

BTW, he was brought up with an article which reports that he is now prepared to testify in front of a Grand Jury together with the General he doesn't want to name in the interview. Those are new claims. I didn't check if the article correctly describes what he said, but i've read it. The interview is in post #3 of this thread.

Better not try this nonsense with me, Dave. Now leave this thread alone. Take it over there if you insist.
Old 11th May 2011, 01:58 PM   #112
Dave Rogers

You're now on the defensive because you misunderstood what error of Mackey's I was talking about. I corrected you in #103. Read my posts in the other thread and understand that my assessment of Mackey's "challenge" has nothing to do with Pieczenik.
Now you really are lying. As you quoted yourself as saying:

You didn't acknowledge the error you made regarding Mr. Peacenik, Mackey. He's alive and kicking, not some figure from 2002 as you claimed. Why doesn't he reset the timer?
You're criticising Mackey's challenge on the basis that he hasn't reset the timer for Pieczenik. Your assessment of Mackey's challenge has, therefore, significantly more than "nothing" to do with Pieczenik. Assuming that you're capable of following your own thought processes, you must therefore be lying when you claim otherwise.

But no doubt you'll come up with some bizarre rationalisation that makes you believe you haven't lied. Let me know if you convince anyone else.

BTW, he was brought up with an article which reports that he is now prepared to testify in front of a Grand Jury together with the General he doesn't want to name in the interview. Those are new claims.
No, they're not. They're an attempt to repeat old claims in a new venue.

Better not try this nonsense with me, Dave. Now leave this thread alone. Take it over there if you insist.
I will continue, if I choose, to discuss the relevance and novelty of the claims made by Dr. Pieczenik, and your blatant lie concerning the relevance of those claims and your knowledge of them to your assessment of Mackey's challenge, in an appropriate thread: namely, the thread dedicated to discussion of Dr. Pieczenik. If you want to report me for posting on-topic, best of luck with that.

Dave

Old 11th May 2011, 02:17 PM   #113
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

I will continue

Nope, you won't continue because I won't continue to discuss off-topic with you. Maybe read the first pages of the other thread to get who brought up Pieczenik, who corrected Mackey and what I said before that happened.
Old 11th May 2011, 02:20 PM   #114
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty

If we all promise to say "you win" will you go away?
Old 11th May 2011, 02:22 PM   #115
carlitos
"más divertido"

They're an attempt to repeat old claims in a new venue.
I remember John Conyers' show trial to impeach Bush in the basement of the capitol. Maybe they could do something like that.
Old 11th May 2011, 03:17 PM   #116
Kent1
Graduate Poster

What a shallow load of crap.
Putting aside that fact that its likely he didn't have serious kidney problems.
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/osama-b...ry?id=13518880
http://live.washingtonpost.com/osama...yths-0509.html
(Aside from various other articles Bin Laden interview etc.)
Pieczenik says

"And I think that Musharraf, the President of Pakistan, spelled the beans by accident three months ago when he said that bin Laden was dead because his kidney dialysis machines were destroyed in East Afghanistan. Well, he was one of few that knew that he had a kidney problem. That wasn�t well known before. Everybody thought he had a heart disease"
http://www.prisonplanet.com/jones_re...pieczenik.html

Here Pieczenik is claiming some sort of specialized knowledge into Bin Ladens health that everyone thought he had heart disease and that Musharraf had "spelled the beans by accident". Yet you can go back to numerous articles discussing his possible kidney problem, going back to even March of 2000.
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/kidney.asp

The rest mirrors outdated conspiracy claims taken straight from the web mixed with MKUltra, UNOCAL, and the Carlyle Group.
Pieczenik should learn how to use Google better before he comes up with his next fantasy claim.

Last edited by Kent1; 11th May 2011 at 03:26 PM.
Kent1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th May 2011, 03:34 PM   #117
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Nope, you won't continue because I won't continue to discuss off-topic with you. Maybe read the first pages of the other thread to get who brought up Pieczenik, who corrected Mackey and what I said before that happened.
Steve Pieczenik is a BS artist, he has nothing new, he makes insane claims, and failed. This is not new, idiots making up lies and calling everyone liars. What happens to liars Steve, they self-destruct. Steve is nuts.

Steve regurgitates his old failed junk from 9 years ago. FAIL
Quote:
9 years ago he said 911 was a false flag.
UBL is dead, he said 9 years ago.
The CIA sent in doctor.
What a bunch of nonsense, he was not inside to have the intel he claims he had. Steve is liar, and he self-destructed, he writes fiction.

Steve seems to be a racist nut case who makes up BS, dumb junk; old debunked junk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeoMPzSWQQM

Paik is pointing to the south flight path. CE, is wrong. Mackey is right. 911 truth debunked on September 11, 2001. RIP
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th May 2011, 05:00 PM   #118
Oz1976
Muse

BTW, he was brought up with an article which reports that he is now prepared to testify in front of a Grand Jury together with the General he doesn't want to name in the interview. Those are new claims. I didn't check if the article correctly describes what he said, but i've read it. The interview is in post #3 of this thread.

Unfortunately for the Truth Movement, Steve Pieczniek can NOT testify. His testimony is inadmissable, it's solely hearsay from this mysterious General. The General COULD testify, IF 1) he was in a position to know that which he is testifying to, and 2) if they would even convene a Grand Jury on the matter based solely on the possible hearsay testimony of one General. The preponderance of the evidence pointing towards OBL and Al'qaida suggests this will never happen.

More and more I think the reason for these recent interviews and proclomations are nothing more than a publicity stunt...why? What is Dr. Steve's one true known profession? Writer.

I forsee a book release in the not too distant future.
Oz1976 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th May 2011, 05:04 PM   #119
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Originally Posted by freud citing NBIhealth.com View Post
Drs. Neustadt and Pieczenik were recognized by Elsevier as being one of the Top Ten Cited Authors in 2007 & 2008 for their article, "Mitochondrial dysfunction and molecular pathways of disease." This article was published in the journal, Experimental and Molecular Pathology. The article discusses the possible underlying biochemical causes and treatments for many health problems, such as depression, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic fatigue syndrome and Alzheimer’s disease. Elsevier is the world’s largest publisher of science and health information, providing valuable information to more than 30 million scientists, students and health and information professionals worldwide.

Elsevier's search engine ScienceDirect delivers the article. 60 citations. Author vitae:

Originally Posted by ScienceDirect
Steve R. Pieczenik, MD, PhD, trained at Cornell Medical College (MD), Harvard Medical College (Mass. Mental Health, Psychiatry), and MIT (PhD). Dr. Pieczenik is a Board Certified Psychiatrist and was a Board Examiner in Psychiatry and Neurology. He is the Chairman of Nutritional Biochemistry, Incorporated, which has conducted extensive research into the integration of medicine and mitochondrial dysfunction.
Old 11th May 2011, 06:23 PM   #120
W.D.Clinger
Illuminator

Elsevier's search engine ScienceDirect delivers the article. 60 citations. Author vitae:
We might as well list every scientific paper he's known to have co-authored. Here's the other one:
John Neustadt and Steve R. Pieczenik. Medication-induced mitochondrial damage and disease. Molecular Nutrition & Food Research, 52: 780–788. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200700075.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...00075/abstract
W.D.Clinger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories