ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Catholic conspiracies , CT humor , false flag charges , false flag conspiracies , Jewish conspiracies , wtc 7

Reply
Old 15th June 2011, 04:32 AM   #1
allseeingeyes1495
New Blood
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10
WTC Attacks not 911 in fact are 711

I've new information which proves that the WTC should never be called 911.

September is the 7th month in the Roman Calendar which makes it 711.

Pope Pius VII met with Napoleon (1st antichrist)
Pope Pius XI met with Hitler (2nd antichrist)

New York was targeted because it's 11th state in the union
and Twin Towers because they had seven towers (711).

Why 711? Because King David had 11 children from 7 different wives (711).

Seventh Prophet in the Torah is Ezekiel:

Ezekiel 7:11 reads "Violence has arisen, a rod to punish the wicked.
None of the people will be left, none of that crowd—none of their wealth,
nothing of value."

I have more evidence if interested PM me and I'll send you it.
allseeingeyes1495 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 04:38 AM   #2
BaaBaa
Semi-literate hench-person
 
BaaBaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,457
It all makes sense now!

ETA:I just noticed the 'Catholic conspiracy' and 'Jewish conspiracy' tags. Viva ecumenicism!!!
__________________
"Damn, i think you are illeterate"

Last edited by BaaBaa; 15th June 2011 at 04:40 AM.
BaaBaa is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 04:41 AM   #3
philkensebben
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,268
OMG! And 7 Swans are swimming! 6 Geese are laying!
philkensebben is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 04:43 AM   #4
Professor Yaffle
Butterbeans and Breadcrumbs
 
Professor Yaffle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Emily's shop
Posts: 17,581
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive go-old rings!
Professor Yaffle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 04:45 AM   #5
JimBenArm
Based on a true story!
 
JimBenArm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 13,092
What about the rings? Five of them. Golden. Binding them in the darkness.

OMG! Gollum brought down the towers! Both of them! It's all in the book "The Two Towers"! And Donald Trump shall reign supreme! Just read "Return of the King"! It's all in there, I tells ya!
__________________
"JimBenArm is right" Hokulele Mom
JimBenArm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 04:49 AM   #6
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles
 
Dave Rogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cair Paravel, according to XKCD
Posts: 28,836
Poe's law is currently preventing me from knowing whether to laugh or guffaw.

Dave
__________________
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 04:52 AM   #7
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,420
Originally Posted by allseeingeyes1495 View Post
I've new information which proves that the WTC should never be called 911.

September is the 7th month in the Roman Calendar which makes it 711.
...
But would anybody using the Roman calendar write it this way - month-day? The Romans would have said "third day before Idus of september".
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 04:53 AM   #8
NoahFence
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Patriot Nation
Posts: 22,131
Originally Posted by allseeingeyes1495 View Post
I've new information which proves that the WTC should never be called 911.

September is the 7th month in the Roman Calendar which makes it 711.

Pope Pius VII met with Napoleon (1st antichrist)
Pope Pius XI met with Hitler (2nd antichrist)

New York was targeted because it's 11th state in the union
and Twin Towers because they had seven towers (711).

Why 711? Because King David had 11 children from 7 different wives (711).

Seventh Prophet in the Torah is Ezekiel:

Ezekiel 7:11 reads "Violence has arisen, a rod to punish the wicked.
None of the people will be left, none of that crowd—none of their wealth,
nothing of value."

I have more evidence if interested PM me and I'll send you it.
Welcome to the forum. Present more of your evidence here, in this thread, please.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 04:58 AM   #9
ElMondoHummus
0.25 short of being half-witted
 
ElMondoHummus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Somewhere north of the South Pole
Posts: 12,266
Originally Posted by allseeingeyes1495 View Post
I've new information which proves that the WTC should never be called 911.

September is the 7th month in the Roman Calendar which makes it 711.

Pope Pius VII met with Napoleon (1st antichrist)
Pope Pius XI met with Hitler (2nd antichrist)

New York was targeted because it's 11th state in the union
and Twin Towers because they had seven towers (711).

Why 711? Because King David had 11 children from 7 different wives (711).

Seventh Prophet in the Torah is Ezekiel:

Ezekiel 7:11 reads "Violence has arisen, a rod to punish the wicked.
None of the people will be left, none of that crowd—none of their wealth,
nothing of value."

I have more evidence if interested PM me and I'll send you it.
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
__________________
"AND ZEPPELINS!!! We haven't even begun to talk about Zeppelins yet! Marauding inflatable Teutonic johnsons waggling their way across the sky! Indecent and flammable all at once."
ElMondoHummus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 04:58 AM   #10
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing
 
twinstead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 12,370
Has the definition of the word "evidence" changed? Why didn't I get the memo? I've therefore decided to call 9/11 "Fred". I have an uncle named Fred. Fred was born on November 9th, which when written in Europe would be 9/11.

Take that Fred deniers!
__________________
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. -- Harlan Ellison

Last edited by twinstead; 15th June 2011 at 05:01 AM.
twinstead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 05:13 AM   #11
Kid Eager
Philosopher
 
Kid Eager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,767
Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Poe's law is currently preventing me from knowing whether to laugh or guffaw.

Dave
If in doubt, chortle. It confuses the bejeezus out of them
__________________
What do Narwhals, Magnets and Apollo 13 have in common? Think about it....
Kid Eager is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 05:15 AM   #12
Sabrina
Wicked Lovely
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,810
Dude, please tell me this person is not serious.

I call troll.
Sabrina is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 05:20 AM   #13
philkensebben
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,268
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
Dude, please tell me this person is not serious.

I call troll.
You're the 11th person to comment!!
philkensebben is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 05:24 AM   #14
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing
 
twinstead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 12,370
Originally Posted by philkensebben View Post
You're the 11th person to comment!!
You're number 12.

Oh crap. That means I'm number 13. That's an unlucky number. Curses!
__________________
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. -- Harlan Ellison
twinstead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 05:26 AM   #15
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,420
Originally Posted by twinstead View Post
You're number 12.

Oh crap. That means I'm number 13. That's an unlucky number. Curses!
No. You were the 9th person to comment.
Not sure if that means you are in on it or not, because I am confused now if the 7th or 9th caller counts.
The 7th would be NoahFence. Noah is a jewish name!
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 05:30 AM   #16
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing
 
twinstead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 12,370
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
No. You were the 9th person to comment.
Not sure if that means you are in on it or not, because I am confused now if the 7th or 9th caller counts.
The 7th would be NoahFence. Noah is a jewish name!
Now I'm just frightened and confused....
__________________
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. -- Harlan Ellison
twinstead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 05:42 AM   #17
CptColumbo
Just One More Question
 
CptColumbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Lots of places
Posts: 9,237
I think there is a sharpshooter in Texas you should meet.

IIRC it would also be Fructidor 25th. (25/12 or 12/25 depending on how they would have written it)
and under the Julian Calendar August 29th. 8/29

What was your point?

Are you saying the people who own the gas stations are behind it?
__________________
I've been involved in a lot of cults, both as a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower, but you make more money as a leader.--Creed, "The Office"
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be only found in the minds of men. Prejudices and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own.--Rod Serling

Last edited by CptColumbo; 15th June 2011 at 05:43 AM.
CptColumbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 05:46 AM   #18
Grizzly Bear
このマスクによっ
 
Grizzly Bear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,793
OP takes a card from Nostradamus?
__________________
Grizzly Bear is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 05:46 AM   #19
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles
 
Dave Rogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cair Paravel, according to XKCD
Posts: 28,836
Who's the Eleventh Prophet in the Torah, and why did he get left out?

Dave
__________________
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 05:50 AM   #20
ConspiRaider
Writer of Nothingnesses
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 11,156
Pope Paul the 6th always drank a 7-11 Big Gulp whilst addressing the throngs in St. Peter's Square in The Vatican (naturally he was embarrassed about this addiction and hid the cup under the Big Hat).

So the last part of HIS name (6) plus the first part of 7-11's name (seven) equals 13.

But there were TWO buildings comprising the Twin Towers. Since they were destroyed, then it's: 13 minus Two equals NINE!!!!! Plus the Eleven left over from the Maths!!!!!111eleventy-eleven!!!111111!!!!
ConspiRaider is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 05:54 AM   #21
BNRT
Muse
 
BNRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 713
Originally Posted by JimBenArm View Post
What about the rings? Five of them. Golden. Binding them in the darkness.

OMG! Gollum brought down the towers! Both of them! It's all in the book "The Two Towers"! And Donald Trump shall reign supreme! Just read "Return of the King"! It's all in there, I tells ya!
I think you have just proven that Elvis is, in fact, not completely dead at all.
BNRT is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 05:55 AM   #22
ConspiRaider
Writer of Nothingnesses
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 11,156
Originally Posted by twinstead View Post
Has the definition of the word "evidence" changed? Why didn't I get the memo? I've therefore decided to call 9/11 "Fred". I have an uncle named Fred. Fred was born on November 9th, which when written in Europe would be 9/11.

Take that Fred deniers!
Ah!

Like Paul ("Fred baby") Varjak in the terrific Breakfast at Tiffany's!!

Did you ever happen to notice that Breakfast at Tiffany's was released in 1961??? Hmmmmmmmmmm??????
ConspiRaider is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 06:24 AM   #23
triforcharity
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 13,961
Originally Posted by allseeingeyes1495 View Post
I've new information which proves that the WTC should never be called 911.

September is the 7th month in the Roman Calendar which makes it 711.

Pope Pius VII met with Napoleon (1st antichrist)
Pope Pius XI met with Hitler (2nd antichrist)

New York was targeted because it's 11th state in the union
and Twin Towers because they had seven towers (711).

Why 711? Because King David had 11 children from 7 different wives (711).

Seventh Prophet in the Torah is Ezekiel:

Ezekiel 7:11 reads "Violence has arisen, a rod to punish the wicked.
None of the people will be left, none of that crowd—none of their wealth,
nothing of value."

I have more evidence if interested PM me and I'll send you it.
Wait, but if King David had 11 children from 7 wives, it would be written 11-7 wich would be November 7th, or, it could be July 11th, depending on how you write it.

Your thread is rediculous and evidence free, but funny!!
triforcharity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 06:24 AM   #24
ElMondoHummus
0.25 short of being half-witted
 
ElMondoHummus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Somewhere north of the South Pole
Posts: 12,266
Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear View Post
OP takes a card from Nostradamus?
Given the A) Religious invocations, and B) Incoherence, I'd say he's more taking a card from bwinwright.
__________________
"AND ZEPPELINS!!! We haven't even begun to talk about Zeppelins yet! Marauding inflatable Teutonic johnsons waggling their way across the sky! Indecent and flammable all at once."

Last edited by ElMondoHummus; 15th June 2011 at 06:24 AM. Reason: typo
ElMondoHummus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 06:25 AM   #25
dafydd
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 35,398
And 1984 was written in 1948. Spooky.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 06:29 AM   #26
NoahFence
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Patriot Nation
Posts: 22,131
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
No. You were the 9th person to comment.
Not sure if that means you are in on it or not, because I am confused now if the 7th or 9th caller counts.
The 7th would be NoahFence. Noah is a jewish name!
You are now offically OFF my Christmas Card list. You figured it out!

I'm a joo!

I personally (at the request of Silverstein) hijacked 4 planes, landed them at a secret location nowhere near 37 degrees 14'06"N 115 degrees 48'40"W, unloaded the passengers and replaced them with more willing joos, slammed them into buildings (one crashed because I was sorta tipsy by then. Damn madres.), oh so carefully so as to not disturb the explosives I planted while building them 40 years ago.

My buddy Cheney asked if I wasn't busy that day, if I wouldn't mind putting one into the Pentagon as well. He offered a case of Guiness so who was I to refuse the Vice President of the United States??
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 06:39 AM   #27
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,420
Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Who's the Eleventh Prophet in the Torah, and why did he get left out?

Dave
The 11th apostle was Simon the Zealot. Not sure what that means. Wasn't he a rabid Zionist?
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 06:41 AM   #28
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,420
Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
...
I'm a joo!
...
... a case of Guiness so who was I to refuse ...
Ahem! Are we to believe any of this?
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 06:43 AM   #29
alphahelix
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 130
I think I'll enjoy my big gulp I got from the 711 while ya'll conspira-spank
alphahelix is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 06:49 AM   #30
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles
 
Dave Rogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cair Paravel, according to XKCD
Posts: 28,836
Hang on a moment.

Originally Posted by allseeingeyes1495 View Post
and Twin Towers because they had seven towers (711).
This implies either that WTC3, 4, 5 and 6 were towers, or that there were only seven towers in New York in September 2011. I think I speak for all of us when I say, "Huh?"

Dave
__________________
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 06:49 AM   #31
rambaldi
Thinker
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 245
Originally Posted by JimBenArm View Post
What about the rings? Five of them. Golden. Binding them in the darkness.

OMG! Gollum brought down the towers! Both of them! It's all in the book "The Two Towers"!
Even clearer:
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne

Nine is obvious, 7+3+1 = Eleven
rambaldi is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 06:52 AM   #32
NoahFence
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Patriot Nation
Posts: 22,131
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Ahem! Are we to believe any of this?
I'm also a professional disinformation agent. Got a badge and everything.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 06:55 AM   #33
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles
 
Dave Rogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cair Paravel, according to XKCD
Posts: 28,836
Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
I'm also a professional disinformation agent.
That's just what you want us to think.

Dave
__________________
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 06:56 AM   #34
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing
 
twinstead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 12,370
Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
I'm also a professional disinformation agent. Got a badge and everything.
Badges? BADGES? We don't need no stinkin' badges!
__________________
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. -- Harlan Ellison
twinstead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 07:05 AM   #35
allseeingeyes1495
New Blood
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10
Nostradamus 7th Century quatrain 11:
eye, feet wounded rude disobedient; strange and very bitter news to the lady; more than five hundred of here people will be killed.

7th Jewish prophet is Ezekiel
11th minor prophet is Zechariah

Tarot cards it's chariot of justice which relates to Ezekiels flying Chariot.

Times Square attempted bombing
Up to May 1, 2010 there have been three attacks on Times Square:
1. September 2005 a planned attack on the Times Square subway station.
2. March 6, 2008, an attack on a US armed forces recruiting station.
3. May 1, 2010 a failed car bomb attack on Times Square.

The question as to why it has been systematically targeted is surprisingly straight forward. Times Square is at the end of line #7 in the New York subway system which once more gives us the number 711.

TWIN TOWER DATE: The ides of March falls on the 15th, however there is a ides of September that falls on the 13th every year. This event is celebrated in the Roman Calendar by holding a ritual feast to the God Jove more commonly known as Jupiter. One of the most ancient epithets used to describe Jupiter is Lucetius or the “Light-Bringer”.

It is my opinion that this word Lucetius is a derivative of Lucifer which when translated from Latin lucem ferre, means “light bearer”.

Lucetius is also an epithet of Mars which is the Roman god of war and that ties in also rather coincidentally to the day The Twin Tower occurred.

11th September 2001 fell on Tuesday which comes from the Middle English word Tewesday which is a loan translation of Latin dies Martin which literally means Martyr day, hence the association it has with Mars.

The Germanic name translates Mars, the god of war, as Teiwaz and Tyr in Old Norse. Tyre, Lebanon is the place from where Satan, The King of Babylon comes from (Tyre is also positioned closed to the 33rd parallel – 33 is an important number in Freemasonry).

Satan was first named in The Book of Ezekiel chapter 28 which is entitled ‘A Prophecy Against The King of Tyre’ of which there is a subtitled prophecy entitled ‘A Prophecy Against Sidon’ (Sidon itself is the third largest city in Lebanon and has Tyre to the north and Beirut to the south).

During the time Ezekiel wrote his prophecies, 593 to 571 BCE, all the Kings of Babylon were named Baal:
1. BAAL I – 680 to 660 B.C.
2. ESHBAAL III – 591 TO 573 B.C.
3. BAAL II – 573 TO 564 B.C.
4. YAKINBAAL – 564 B.C.

The word BAAL comes from the Semitic word meaning The Lord, master, owner (male), keeper, husband. BAAL also relates to Melqart who was Phoenician god and chief deity of Tyre(up until the reign of Jehu, there was a cult that worshipped Melqart).

So what is the connection between the Twin Tower attacks and Lebanon?

September 11 1982 (19 years earlier) Ronald Reagan gave the order for the US Sixth fleet to bomb Lebanon.

President Reagan wrote the truth in his diary on September 11:

“N. S. C. (National Security Council) is meeting . . . on Lebanon re a new cable from Bud McFarlane. Troops obviously PLO and Syrian have launched a new attack against the Lebanese Army. Our problem is do we expand our mission to aid the Lebanese Army with artillery and air support? This could be seen as putting us in the war.”

“ . . . I've ordered the use of naval gunfire. My reasoning is that this can be explained as protection of our Marines hoping it might signal the Syrians to pull back.”

Last edited by allseeingeyes1495; 15th June 2011 at 07:05 AM. Reason: layout problems
allseeingeyes1495 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 07:07 AM   #36
NoahFence
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Patriot Nation
Posts: 22,131
Give it up kiddo. I've already taken credit for it and Nostradamus had nothing to do with it.

Cat's out of the bag.....

A BLACK CAT
ooohhhhh
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 07:09 AM   #37
allseeingeyes1495
New Blood
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10
So if September is not the 7th month why is the word Sept in it???
allseeingeyes1495 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 07:09 AM   #38
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,420
My girl friend is pretty good at spotting the number 13 everywhere. It's her charm number.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 07:10 AM   #39
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,420
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
My girl friend is pretty good at spotting the number 13 everywhere. It's her charm number.
OMG, there even is a 13 in my previous post!

ETA: And it is even three times here in post #39. 39 = 3x13!

Last edited by Oystein; 15th June 2011 at 07:12 AM.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2011, 07:11 AM   #40
allseeingeyes1495
New Blood
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10
Watch and wait. Something will happen this year again in September. I'm just waiting for someone to prove me wrong.
allseeingeyes1495 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:53 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.