IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 28th July 2011, 05:35 AM   #1
bill smith
Philosopher

A full theory of 9/11

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Nonsense.

Correct. You, the truthers, can't actually prove anything.

Nonsense.

Yes. Mines quotes, quirks selected with a bias the size of Manhattan...

Proof positive of WHAT? No truther in 10 years has ever written down a complete theory that explains all the known evidence, is internally consistent, does not assume unknown technology with magic properties, and is not the commonly accepted story itself.

Nonsense.
There is nothing to be proven. No alternative story fits what we know already, and digging up a few additional bits and pieces won't change that situation. More realistically, it will make the world even more embarassing for truthers.
You say that nobody has a consistent theory ? Try me out on an aspect that you want to know about ?....tick tock,tick tock..lol

Last edited by bill smith; 28th July 2011 at 05:41 AM.
bill smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2011, 05:39 AM   #2
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by bill smith View Post
You say that nobody has a consistent theory ? Try me out on an aspect that you want to know about ?
I don't want aspects. Aspects are, by definition, not a full theory.
I want a full theory.
Is yours written down somewhere? Linky, please!
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2011, 05:46 AM   #3
bill smith
Philosopher

I don't want aspects. Aspects are, by definition, not a full theory.
I want a full theory.
Is yours written down somewhere? Linky, please!
I will start wherever you want and follow that in the subsequent posts making a whole contiguous story. Well ?

Last edited by bill smith; 28th July 2011 at 05:48 AM.
bill smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2011, 05:48 AM   #4
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

I will start whereever you want and follow that in the subsquent post making a whole story. Well ?
So you have none? I thought so. As I said: After 10 years, no-one in the entire TM has ever successfully proposed such a theory without introducing many obvious failures.

But if you must:

Start at the beginning.
Keep going until you finish the full theory.
Then stop.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2011, 05:55 AM   #5
bill smith
Philosopher

So you have none? I thought so. As I said: After 10 years, no-one in the entire TM has ever successfully proposed such a theory without introducing many obvious failures.

But if you must:

Start at the beginning.
Keep going until you finish the full theory.
Then stop.
Okay Oystein. I will write this in the form of conversations between conspirators. The facts are clear from the conversations.

Conspirator 1: There must be a hundred tons of that nanothermite paint stuff on those pallets of barrels. How are we supposed to plant that in the Trade Centres without being seen ?

Conspirator 2: We've developed a sweet little system especially for this, See these core columns coloured red on this plan ? Well we're poing to pump this stuff right INSIDE those selected hollow columns. Thev've all been sealed...no holes anymore. We may have to even fill them section by section right up as far as the 88th floor or so.

Conspirator 1: At night ?

Conspirator 2: Mostly I guess, but we could do it in the day too if we want, You just have to have those paint tanks on wheels full of the stuff. You wear overalls like maintenance guys and if anybody asks what uou're doing you just tell them it's to do with the fireproofing or painting or cleaning or something. It's only a matter of inserting a tube into a specially drilled hole and get pumping. Nobody will notice a thing.

Conspirator 1: How will they spark it off then.

Conspirator 2: programmable wireless detonators and redundant relays all over the place. No sweat.

Conspirator 1: Speak for yourself boss. Me and the boys will be the ones dragging those things around.

Last edited by bill smith; 28th July 2011 at 05:56 AM.
Old 28th July 2011, 06:33 AM   #6
bill smith
Philosopher

Conspirator 1: Will the building not fall down when they melt the selected core columns. At least 40% of them are marked in red.

Conspirator 2: Nah, no chance . There's three times as many columns as needed in the core,or to be more precise there is a safety factor of three.for the core . It can stand the loss of 15 or even 20 selected columns of the 47. It won't be for long anyway. The main worry is that the building will be seen to settle a bit as it finds it's new equilibrium.

Conspirator 1: How did anybody come up with this plan anyway ?

Conspirator 2: When this building was originally designed and built the owners and insurers insisted that we have a way to bring it down. The insurers because if it should ever threaten to topple over on the other billion- dollar real estate around here the costs to them would be enormous. So they needed a way to bring it down fast if such a threat was evolving. The owner to keep his insurance premiums at a payable level and in the hopes that he might be able to demo it in the future at the end of it's life. Dismantling the thing floor by floor would have cost maybe 15 or 20 billion dollars. Right now they would never allow such a tall building to be pulled....but in the future ? Maybe.

Consprator 1: So they melt these marked columns in a fast sequence from bottom to top and the liquid steel drops down through the holes where the columns used to be. Wow. Right into the basement. BUt surely the fierce white light iof the nanothermite will be seeen from outside ?

Consirator 2: That where the fireproofing comes in. It also makes terrific lightproofing as well as acting as a pipe to keep the steel going straight down. At 2000-3000 centigrade or so it turns glassy.

Consprator 1: So all this melted steel will be in the basement ? Maybe 15,000 tons of it ?

Conspirator 2: Some of the guys say that there is a special cavity under the building and they will blow out a portion of the lowest basement floor to allow the 15,000 tons to mostly drain down there. It won't all go down of course but most of it will.

Conspirator 1: Fascinating. We must have another chat after it is all done.
Old 28th July 2011, 06:40 AM   #7
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Okay Oystein.
...a hundred tons of that nanothermite paint ... pump this stuff right INSIDE those selected hollow columns.... At night ... You wear overalls ... inserting a tube into a specially drilled hole and get pumping. ... programmable wireless detonators and redundant relays all over the place. ...
You didn't start at the beginning as requested.
*sigh*
Keep going. Soooooo much missing till you have a full theory.
Old 28th July 2011, 06:40 AM   #8
bill smith
Philosopher

Conspirator 1: Five weeks ago already. Time sure flies. How do you assess the the operation ? Any residual problems ?

Conspirator 2: A few. Could be worse I suppose. After the flight 93/WTC7 fiasco there is no more hope that 'conspiracy theories' will not take off big time. The Sheeple are still in a deep state of shock and are not thinking too much that way yet. When they begin to snap out of their trance many will realise what happened. Some already do. The battle will likely be on the internet. Forums mostly but the Pentagon has been training what it calls 'propaganda assets' to provide interference there. There are several thousand of them I believe. Their job is to argue but basically simply to say 'no' to anything the CT's will say. Very effective technique actually.Tried and tested.

Conspirator 1: I was thinking more of the Tower CD's.

Conspirator 2: Well the steel is in the basement as planned but it seems no matter how much water we drown it in the steel will not cool. The scientists say that it has now formed a skin and is radiating and transmitting a little less heat but still enough to melt the firemen's nboots 70 feet above through all the rubble. They say it could take a hundred days or more to cool down there's that much of it.We had to stop pumping water in because train sstations as far away as New jersey were threatening to flood. They pumped 4 million gallons back into the Hudson I heard.

Then there is that damned column that didn't melt clean in Tower 2. There must have been a delay or blockage and the 80th floor columns did not melt at the exact moment.But the columns above did and some of the melted steel flowed across the floor and poured out the window. My blood froze I can tell you. We'll hear more about that.

Another worry is that where the water met the giant pool of molten steel we will find steel and concrete and everything else all half-melted together. I bet chunks of it will be called 'meteorites' or something like that.

Conspirator 1: So not a clean operation at all really was it ? I suppose as long as we can keep it on the internet it will be essentially harmless. Maybe not forever though.

Last edited by bill smith; 28th July 2011 at 06:43 AM.
Old 28th July 2011, 06:56 AM   #9
bill smith
Philosopher

Chopper Pilot. Grpund control..cameras are rolling. T1 has been struck and is burning. Lots of smoke How long to second contact?

Ground Control. About 15. We're broadcasting and phones are ringing off the hook all over the country. Millions gonna see this one. It's a biggie too. Better than the movies.

Chopper Pilot. Roger that control. And strike 3 ? The stage is set.. all choppers in position with tape rolling. I guess this one will be the biggest,hottest enchillada ever.

Ground control. No word yet but it's dialled in soon after T2. The sheeple won't know what hit them. Talk about shock and awe.

Chopper Pilot. Roger and out control.
Old 28th July 2011, 06:57 AM   #10
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Ahhh, Bill, I get it now. All your posts start to make sense to me now.

Only one question:

Shouldn't you post this in 'Humor'?

Hans
Old 28th July 2011, 07:00 AM   #11
bill smith
Philosopher

Conspirator 1: Damn,flight 93 is still stuck on the runway. It won't be here in time.

Conspirator 2: Try not to panic. We can still improvise.

Conspirator 1: 7 is wired and ready to go, If the plane doesn't get here how can we possibly demo the building ?Everybody will know it's a CD But if we don't do it, the nanothermite charges will be found. The weakening of the building too

Conspirator 2: Look,send some of the guys into the building and make sure they are not seen hear. Let them light fires all over the place . Give it a few hours and the place will be an inferno and we can go ahead and pull it under that cover. It's not perfect,but I don't think we have an alternative unless you can come up with something ?.

Conspirator 1: Jeez, it might just work. Get them to recalibrate the charges from top-down to bottom-up in the meantime. Can't have it collapsing from the top down without a plane, can we ?

Conspirator 1: Anything we are forgetting ? ...Think man.

Conspirator 2: Um....Won't the fires ignite the thermite charges too soon ?

Conspitaor 2: I don't think so. They're well covered in fireproofing way beyond the heat that these fires should produce.

Some hours later...

Conspirator 1: Damn fires. How come they didn't catch properly ? Now we are going to have to demo it anyway and take our chances. If the light falls any more it'll be clear that the fires are too small. We'll have to leave it to others to find explanations later, What a mess.

Conspirator 2: Semper Fi bro.
Old 28th July 2011, 07:05 AM   #12
bill smith
Philosopher

Conspirator 1: Have they put that damn fire on the runway out yet ? We need to get 93 off the ground pronto. Those airport cops will be going that way soon. If they see that the olane is under remote control we are utterly screwed. The whole operation is blown.

Conspirator 2: It's out. But it's too late to complete the mission..could be fighters around by now. Better tell the joystick oilot to get clearance right now and take off. Tell him to fly out over rural Pennsylvania while we work out what to do with the plane.

Conspirator 1: He says she's very heavy. Must be all that extra fuel I guess.

some time later....

Conspirator 1: Okay...we'll land her in Cleveland. We have a team there who will take her straight to a secure area out of sight.

Conspirator 2: Some seals went in by chopper and found a spot in a place called Shanksville . They blew a big hole in the ground and scatttered some debris around. We will put out the story that the plane went in nose first at maximum speed and completely buried itself in the ground. Not perfect but ut will have to do.

Conspirator 1: You know it really is amazing that a little fire on the runway could have caused so many problems. Now Seven will have to be demolished in plain view in New York and we will have to create a plane crash site in Shanksville in a very dubious way. There will be endless problems with this. People on forums for a hundred years.

Conspirator 2: And if it had all gone smoothly we would have had three Towers, Three planes,and no Shanksville. All as neat as ninepence.

Last edited by bill smith; 28th July 2011 at 07:07 AM.
Old 28th July 2011, 07:08 AM   #13
bill smith
Philosopher

Full story enough Oystein or is there something else you need to know ?
Old 28th July 2011, 07:13 AM   #14
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

I can't speak for Oystein, but it satisfies me completely. You are either jesting or a total fool. If it's a joke, it is, well slightly amusing, but rather stale. If you are serious, let me ask you:

Do you know the difference between sex and Lego Blocks?

Hans
Old 28th July 2011, 07:16 AM   #15
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Conspirator 1: Will the building not fall down when they melt the selected core columns. At least 40% of them are marked in red.

Conspirator 2: Nah, no chance . There's three times as many columns as needed in the core,or to be more precise there is a safety factor of three.for the core . It can stand the loss of 15 or even 20 selected columns of the 47. It won't be for long anyway. The main worry is that the building will be seen to settle a bit as it finds it's new equilibrium.

Conspirator 1: How did anybody come up with this plan anyway ?

Conspirator 2: When this building was originally designed and built the owners and insurers insisted that we have a way to bring it down. The insurers because if it should ever threaten to topple over on the other billion- dollar real estate around here the costs to them would be enormous. So they needed a way to bring it down fast if such a threat was evolving. The owner to keep his insurance premiums at a payable level and in the hopes that he might be able to demo it in the future at the end of it's life. Dismantling the thing floor by floor would have cost maybe 15 or 20 billion dollars. Right now they would never allow such a tall building to be pulled....but in the future ? Maybe.

Consprator 1: So they melt these marked columns in a fast sequence from bottom to top and the liquid steel drops down through the holes where the columns used to be. Wow. Right into the basement. BUt surely the fierce white light iof the nanothermite will be seeen from outside ?

Consirator 2: That where the fireproofing comes in. It also makes terrific lightproofing as well as acting as a pipe to keep the steel going straight down. At 2000-3000 centigrade or so it turns glassy.

Consprator 1: So all this melted steel will be in the basement ? Maybe 15,000 tons of it ?

Conspirator 2: Some of the guys say that there is a special cavity under the building and they will blow out a portion of the lowest basement floor to allow the 15,000 tons to mostly drain down there. It won't all go down of course but most of it will.

Conspirator 1: Fascinating. We must have another chat after it is all done.
Complete nonsense in the bolded portion.

Any such arrangement would be public knowledge, and there would be proof everywhere from the original planning process to the insurance policies themselves.

Bill - you should save this stuff for a screenplay - that's where it belongs.
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2011, 07:20 AM   #16
bill smith
Philosopher

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
Complete nonsense in the bolded portion.

Any such arrangement would be public knowledge, and there would be proof everywhere from the original planning process to the insurance policies themselves.

Bill - you should save this stuff for a screenplay - that's where it belongs.
Would YOU work in a building that was already wired for demolition ?
No, they would have kept it behind closed doors.

Last edited by bill smith; 28th July 2011 at 07:23 AM.
Old 28th July 2011, 07:26 AM   #17
bill smith
Philosopher

Conspitator 1: The light is dropping. We'll have to pull it soon.

Conspirator 2: So it's Penthouse first, Let that drop down into the building and then pull the rest down on top in one go ?

Conspitator 1: Yeah. They have to let all the oxygen tanks in the Penthouse drop to the bottom so that they will be covered over by the rubble of the main building. Otherwise they could be in plain view right on top. Not a risk they want to take.

Conspirator 2: Why for all the oxygen then ?

Conspirator 1: They were going to flood the air above the building with oxygen so that when the plane nose dived into the roof there would be the most almighty humungous fireball ever seen on TV. All that extra fuel mixed with oxygen would have burned the minds of the whole country.THey would have been putty in the hands of people like Cheney for years to come. The final touch you might say. Overkill if you ask me.

Conspirator 2: And with all those choppers already hovering there in the sky ,tape rolling - broadcasting to the World ? ... Jeez...Kind of primitive in a lot of ways.

Conspirator 1: That's the part of people's brains they are trying to access. The primitive brain.You'll see. You will not recognise America a couple of weeks from now. People will be saying things like 'they are coming to take our freedom' Like zombies. Very compliant Zombies.Totally suggestible. Conditioned. That will be capitalised on you can be sure.

Conspirator 2: Jeez....the times we live in. Sad really.

Last edited by bill smith; 28th July 2011 at 07:27 AM.
Old 28th July 2011, 07:34 AM   #18
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Pssst, Bill, I think you have made your point. But... you said you would present evidence, not tell fairy tales? Even if your present narrative was remotely probable, it would be evidence of nothing but your imagination.

Hans
Old 28th July 2011, 07:36 AM   #19
bill smith
Philosopher

Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
Pssst, Bill, I think you have made your point. But... you said you would present evidence, not tell fairy tales? Even if your present narrative was remotely probable, it would be evidence of nothing but your imagination.

Hans
We do what we can Hans.
Old 28th July 2011, 07:45 AM   #20
bill smith
Philosopher

A week later in the rose garden...

Dick: George,we MUST continue. This is no time to hesitate. We have to pile the pressure on the population while they are still conditioned and deeply suggestible. The psychologists have shown us extremely compelling data to show that we can do just about anything right now without opposition..

George: It's just a shame that it all has to be so extreme.....But so be it. You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs I suppose.

Dick: So we will put phase two into immediate effect ? .

George: Yes, I guess so. May God have mercy on our souls.
Old 28th July 2011, 07:57 AM   #21
Carll68
Critical Thinker

Conspirator 2: We've developed a sweet little system especially for this, See these core columns coloured red on this plan ? Well we're poing to pump this stuff right INSIDE those selected hollow columns. Thev've all been sealed...no holes anymore. We may have to even fill them section by section right up as far as the 88th floor or so.
This entire scripted non evidence backed fairy tale is nonsense, of course.

However, Bill, >>>

Since you failed to see that the expert you cited to help prove your delusion, Leslie Robertson, who, as you put it, has 30 years experience and is probablly not wrong, thinks your CD fairy tales are moronic.

And since you failed to show me a video or picture of MOLTEN steel and then link me to the report that shows that metal was indeed steel, and not any of the other products in the WTC, such as glass, et.al.

It is of little suprise to me that in your fairy tale the core is what is rigged for collapse, but, in reality, it was still standing after the towner collapsed around it.......

Again, very twooferish of you
Carll68 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2011, 08:03 AM   #22
bill smith
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Carll68 View Post
This entire scripted non evidence backed fairy tale is nonsense, of course.

However, Bill, >>>

Since you failed to see that the expert you cited to help prove your delusion, Leslie Robertson, who, as you put it, has 30 years experience and is probablly not wrong, thinks your CD fairy tales are moronic.

And since you failed to show me a video or picture of MOLTEN steel and then link me to the report that shows that metal was indeed steel, and not any of the other products in the WTC, such as glass, et.al.

It is of little suprise to me that in your fairy tale the core is what is rigged for collapse, but, in reality, it was still standing after the towner collapsed around it.......

Again, very twooferish of you
But were those few still-standing columns made of heavy steel or only of ossified fireproofing ?
They sure didn't collapse like massive steel columns ...some of them went straight down vertically.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dWBB...eature=related

Last edited by bill smith; 28th July 2011 at 08:08 AM.
Old 28th July 2011, 09:18 AM   #23
Sabretooth
No Ordinary Rabbit

Cool story, bro...

However, I have some questions, bill....

1. Do you realize how many 100's of tonnes of thermite would be required to do what you are proposing? How long do you suppose it took to "pump in" all that material?

2. Even the most careful painters and maintenance folk leave drippings and waste around once and a while. Heck, when blowing insulation, there is dust and crap everywhere. Why have no employees noticed piles of rust or such?

-and probably the most important question-

3. HTF did the WTC not go up like a giant freakin' sparkler when the thermite was ignited?

Sabretooth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2011, 09:46 AM   #24
bill smith
Philosopher

Conspirator 1: In an operation this size and with so many variables there are bound to be some unforeseen problems. People are sure to notice something wrong after they get over the initial shock and start to think straight

Conspirator 2: That's a virtual certainty. So we are going to preempt the situation by setting the conspiracy hounds running early. That way we will guide the doubters into blind alleys and retain control. The Pentagon 'attack' will apparently lack a plane which will draw all the attention initially. Conspiracy theories will rack up fast. We will have 100-plus eyewitnesses to confirm a sighting of the plane and yet almost no plane wreckage.J'amie McIntyre of CNN will broadcast live that there is ' nothing to indicate that a plane has crashed anywhere near the Pentagon'

Conspirator 1: So the plan is to allow the conspiracy theories about the Pentagon to proliferate and at the point of crescendo we wll be 'forced' to release a video of a plane actually hitting the Pentagon. They expect that to blow any and all 9/11 conspiracy theories right out of the water- permanently.

Conspirator 2: Actually I wondered why the Pentagon was going to be hit. It seemed kind of superfluous to me when I got my imitial briefing.

Conspirator 1: Apart from that we plan to introduce lots of other more minor clues to a conspiracy. For instance Bush is visiting a school in Florida that morning. We are going to have Andrew Card tell him that the second plane shas struck while he is on camera and reading to the kids. Then he will just sit there for 20 minutes or so..not reacting at all and looking like a boiled frog probably. The SS will just stand there doing nothing when they should be getting him out of there like he was on fire. Strange and suspicious behaviour in other words. Rumsfeld will mention a 'missile' hitting the Pentagon and 93 being shot down, An E-4 electronics warfare Jumbo will circle the Whitehouse just as the smoke starts rising from the Pentagon just across the river. I wouldn't be surprised if the pilot leans out and points stright down ,jabbing his finger at the Whitehouse. Lots more and the poor saps will all race for the Pentagon conspiracy which we control. The whole thing is very very Keystone-Cops and heavy handed in my opinion.

Conspirator 2: Why are they going to all this trouble for a few conspiracy theorists anyway ?

Conspirator 1: They don't much care about the average Joe but if any really serious people start to express doubts we need a way to discredit them fast. People might listen and take them seriously, Then we could be in big trouble So the media will make sure that they are percieved as conspiracy theory 'nutters' This will apply across the board to all doubters of the government version of events. The media will ridicule them and Joe Schmo sitting on his couch in middle America will eat it all up.
I cannot stress enough just how important this phase of the operation is..

Conspirator 2: So was the choice of the 'Pet Goat' story no accident ? They really are staking out a Goat to attract a Tiger. Those neocons think they are so smart. It may turn around and bite them in the ass yet.

Last edited by bill smith; 28th July 2011 at 09:59 AM.
Old 28th July 2011, 09:47 AM   #25
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
Cool story, bro...

However, I have some questions, bill....

1. Do you realize how many 100's of tonnes of thermite would be required to do what you are proposing? How long do you suppose it took to "pump in" all that material?

2. Even the most careful painters and maintenance folk leave drippings and waste around once and a while. Heck, when blowing insulation, there is dust and crap everywhere. Why have no employees noticed piles of rust or such?

-and probably the most important question-

3. HTF did the WTC not go up like a giant freakin' sparkler when the thermite was ignited?
4. With the thousands of people that have been through that site in the last 10 years, no one has slipped up and mentioned this huge solidified iron slab in the basement.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2011, 10:01 AM   #26
bill smith
Philosopher

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
4. With the thousands of people that have been through that site in the last 10 years, no one has slipped up and mentioned this huge solidified iron slab in the basement.
Under the basement more like. Get yourself something that can detect a large magnetic anomaly and you may find it. Ask Sam. He's in submarines and will know all about it.
Old 28th July 2011, 10:01 AM   #27
Carll68
Critical Thinker

TMD..before you callously call Mr. Gross a lair...can you point me the section in the report where the findings of Molten Steel are located?

None? Oh, geesh, my bad...i thought you said he had knowledge of this.

Oh well..just point me to the evidence which proves he was aware of witness reports of molten metal.....because, as of this writing, I have no evidence that he was lying, i.e. I have no proof that he never knew of any witness reports of Molten Metal. So, therfor, I am hoping you have proof of this...or else you are simply calling him a liar..when, it is, well, you who are jumping to conclussions and lying.

And, while you are at it, please qoute the question and reply in its entirity, for clarification.
Carll68 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st August 2011, 11:53 AM   #28
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

Ok. This obviously not worth a lot of time, but just a few thoughts:

Since this is your "Full Theory" of 9/11, and how it was conducted, then I guess we can start to eliminate a few superfluous things;
Conspirator 1: There must be a hundred tons of that nanothermite paint stuff on those pallets of barrels. How are we supposed to plant that in the Trade Centres without being seen ?
So since you have gone with nanothermite for the buildings, we can eliminate all the quotes of "explosions" which you have adamantly defended in other threads. Thank you Bill. That line of argument is now gone for you!

Conspirator 1: At night ?

Conspirator 2: Mostly I guess, but we could do it in the day too if we want, You just have to have those paint tanks on wheels full of the stuff. You wear overalls like maintenance guys and if anybody asks what uou're doing you just tell them it's to do with the fireproofing or painting or cleaning or something. It's only a matter of inserting a tube into a specially drilled hole and get pumping. Nobody will notice a thing.
So we can eliminate all the nonsense about "power downs". In one building. For one weekend. Gone.
And the bomb sniffing dogs. Now, what's not really clear is how these people were able to gain access to the buildings past the security of the NY Port Authority. Perhaps you could clear that up

Conspirator 1: How will they spark it off then.

Conspirator 2: programmable wireless detonators and redundant relays all over the place. No sweat.
In a building that the FDNY had problems with communication? Well, at least we can eliminate the wired version of events. And thermite ceiling tiles. However, I see a problem with your theory of thermite in the box core columns: how did they take out the perimeter columns? And make that bowing effect we all see?

Anyway, that's probably all this is worth.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-Good luck America with President Trump
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st August 2011, 12:21 PM   #29
sheeplesnshills
Illuminator

where to start?
sheeplesnshills is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st August 2011, 12:25 PM   #30
sheeplesnshills
Illuminator

Would YOU work in a building that was already wired for demolition ?
No, they would have kept it behind closed doors.

Wrong, as soon as two people know a secret it isn't a secret anymore and since there is no problem in dismantling even a 100 floor building why would they worry and add the expense for something that is likely 150 Plus years away and isn't an issue in any case
sheeplesnshills is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st August 2011, 12:27 PM   #31
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing

I wonder if Bill has realized one of the purposes of making twoofers present a full narrative: It prevents them from skipping around between different and mutually exclusive "anomalies" and arguments. Bill has now made himself unable to use a lot of memes that he used to in the past without branding himself a liar.
uke2se is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st August 2011, 12:30 PM   #32
bill smith
Philosopher

Well well. I'ts a while since I've been on TV but I'm sure I haven't entirely lost the knack. Thanks to my hosts WR and L.
Old 1st August 2011, 12:33 PM   #33
bill smith
Philosopher

Originally Posted by uke2se View Post
I wonder if Bill has realized one of the purposes of making twoofers present a full narrative: It prevents them from skipping around between different and mutually exclusive "anomalies" and arguments. Bill has now made himself unable to use a lot of memes that he used to in the past without branding himself a liar.
Not at all. I have given a bare bones summary in those posts and reserve the right to fill in the gaps.
Old 1st August 2011, 12:36 PM   #34
NoahFence
Banned

Bill - you've contradicted yourself quite a bit. My advice? Cut bait.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st August 2011, 12:47 PM   #35
sheeplesnshills
Illuminator

so why do zero of the beams show any thermite damage/are full of melted steel?

how do they get the hundreds of tons of thermite into the building? One or two drums marked paint I can perhaps believe but hundreds of tones with a volume in the hundreds of cubic metres

and how did they get it to get a column to fail and the thermite/molten steel to run out BEFORE the building collapse. Pretty sure the flow rate would not be sufficient and wouldn't lots stick to the insides of the columns? I'd like to see the calcs for that

wouldn't the NYFD and other clear up people notice this so just how many thousands of unpredictable people are we going to have to kill or buy off.......its going to cost billions and be unlikely to work as many folks have these thing called consciences and nothing shuts them up......heck some could tell their story and have it lodged with hundreds of lawyers around the world just in case anything happened to them and not all would have family that they could threaten.....

tell you what, rummy, why don't we just send some dark looking CIA guy to Afghanistan and get him to suggest just flying planes into the towers, pentagon and those ^&%$%^& in the Capitol and let KE and fire do the job with almost zero witnesses/cost/risk ?

Last edited by sheeplesnshills; 1st August 2011 at 12:49 PM.
Old 1st August 2011, 12:48 PM   #36
bill smith
Philosopher

My hypothesis says that the bulk of the steel was in the two cavities UNDER the lowest basement floor, one on each side of where the core used to stand. They blew away parts of the lowest basement floor to access the cavities which were built in at the time of construction at the behest of the owner and insurers They are almost certainly stiill there. Any excess would have been cut out with thermal lances.and the two appproximately 7.500 ton ingots concreted over. Nothing to see any more.

( A 7,500 ton ingot will fit nicely in a cylindrical cavity 15 meters deep with radius 4 meters.)

Last edited by bill smith; 1st August 2011 at 01:47 PM.
Old 1st August 2011, 12:51 PM   #37
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing

My hypothesis says that the bulk of the steel was in the two cavities UNDER the lowest basement floor, one on each side of where the core used to stand. They blew away parts of the lowest basement floor to access the cavities which were built in at the time of construction at the behest of the insurers and owner They are almost certainly stiill there. Any excess would have been cut out with thermal lances.and the two appproximately 7.500 ton ingots concreted over. Nothing to see any more.
Now all you need is for your narrative to actually match the preponderance of evidence better than the "official story", and you're off and running! Oh wait. All you are doing is making stuff up. There actually isn't actual evidence for any of it.

Crap--I had such high hopes bill.
Old 1st August 2011, 12:59 PM   #38
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Ah wonderful, thanks to the mod who split this off to its own thread!
My g/f next door rolls her eyes because she hears me typing. I promise I will look intensely at Bill's attempted full theory when I will next have an hour by myself. Can't promise though that this will happen today or tomorrow.

Last edited by Oystein; 1st August 2011 at 01:00 PM.
Old 1st August 2011, 12:59 PM   #39
Loss Leader
I would save the receptionist.

Right now they would never allow such a tall building to be pulled....but in the future ? Maybe.

Congratulations on retrofitting the word "pulled" into a conversation about building demolition that supposedly took place before 9/11/01. Does it have anything to do with Silverstein's quote about the fire department having "pulled" their attempts to save WTC7? I know many truthers tried to claim that "pull" meant the same as "demolish with explosives" even though the word has no such meaning. So, I know it would be helpful for truthers if they were able to confuse the issue and create an equivalency in terms now (in the hopes that people would forget that no such meaning was attached to the word "pull" when it was used).

As far as conspiracies go, thank you for doing your part to help the truther cause by redefining words a decade after they were used. It's this kind of dedication to obfuscation that keeps a movement alive.

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st August 2011, 01:02 PM   #40
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Ah wonderful, thanks to the mod who split this off to its own thread!
My g/f next door rolls her eyes because she hears me typing. I promise I will look intensely at Bill's attempted full theory when I will next have an hour by myself. Can't promise though that this will happen today or tomorrow.
The "G/F next door" sounds more interesting to me.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories