ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 2nd August 2011, 03:58 AM   #1
bulldog
Banned

The Illuminati are actually the good guys/Secret Covenant

If you google the name Supriem Rockefeller, Order of Thule or Vril society, you find some really weird sites where this guy called Supriem Rockefeller is Amen-ra reincarnated and is going to build a third temple in Jerusalem

One of the werid points is that this guy along with others such as Michael N Prescott claim that they can create a triple helix by using a Vril machine that uses their blood to creat a Triple Helix DNA. Is this even possible.
bulldog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 04:00 AM   #2
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena
Pronouns: he/him

No.

My mom told me she tries never to make fun of people for not knowing something.
- Randall Munroe
arthwollipot is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 04:03 AM   #3
Professor Yaffle
Butterbeans and Breadcrumbs

No.
Professor Yaffle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 04:12 AM   #4
Puppycow
Penultimate Amazing

No.

But it should work as well as Thetans to fool the gullible.
Old 2nd August 2011, 04:18 AM   #5
Mehdimentio
Thinker

Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
One of the werid points is that this guy along with others such as Michael N Prescott claim that they can create a triple helix by using a Vril machine that uses their blood to creat a Triple Helix DNA. Is this even possible.
Well, why don't they?
And no.
Mehdimentio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 04:24 AM   #6
Bikewer
Penultimate Amazing

Hmmmph. All you have to do is mix two bottles of "Five Hour Energy" with a can of Red Bull and you'll get all the helixes you need. Some report quadruple helixes.
Bikewer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 04:46 AM   #7
bulldog
Banned

Vril energy and Vril societies

I recently have become fascinated about the concept of Vril. On the internet they many websites that claim that they know about Vril power or that there are secret Vril societies.

One of these claims is that the Thule and Vril socieites are responsible for Hitler gaining power. He and the Nazi's were followers of the occult and this may be the reason why.
bulldog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 04:47 AM   #8
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

I recently have become fascinated about the concept of Vril. On the internet they many websites that claim that they know about Vril power or that there are secret Vril societies.

One of these claims is that the Thule and Vril socieites are responsible for Hitler gaining power. He and the Nazi's were followers of the occult and this may be the reason why.
I think it's short for Bovril. Don't go by me though.
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 04:58 AM   #9
Akhenaten
Heretic Pharaoh

I heard the Vril societies were all wiped out by the Ents

Life is mostly Froth and Bubble - Adam Lindsay Gordon
Akhenaten is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 05:00 AM   #10
Lothian
should be banned

Hitler and most Nazi's followed a bizarre flesh eating zombie cult.
Lothian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 05:02 AM   #11
Correa Neto
Philosopher

Those blue pills can help some virility issues.
Racism, sexism, ignorance, homophobia, intolerance, extremism, authoritarianism, environmental disasters, politically correct crap, violence at sport stadiums, slavery, poverty, wars, people who disagree with me:
Together we can find the cure
Oh, and together we can find a cure to religion too…
Correa Neto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 05:20 AM   #12
Complexity
Philosopher

Utter nonsense.
Complexity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 05:21 AM   #13
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
I think it's short for Bovril. Don't go by me though.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vril

Quote:
The book was quite popular in the late 19th century, and for a time the word "Vril" came to be associated with "life-giving elixirs".[14] The best known use of "Vril" in this context is in the name of Bovril (a blend of Bovine and Vril).[15]
Good guess.
Old 2nd August 2011, 05:29 AM   #14
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Oh dear. A 19th century author writes a science fiction novel and 140 years later people are getting it badly wrong on teh interwebz.

Are you fascinated by the book from which the term vril originates, or does your fascination lie in the number of daft websites it has indirectly spawned?
Old 2nd August 2011, 05:30 AM   #15
Akhenaten
Heretic Pharaoh

I gather the OP wants us to look at some of the Nasty UFO Batcrappery that doesn't actually seem to have anything to do with the book, although it's hard to say.

Flying saucers that could travel at 1,200 miles an hour!!!

Check it out if you dare!

But wait! There's more.

Why are all these ufonuts coming out of the woodwork lately?

Life is mostly Froth and Bubble - Adam Lindsay Gordon

Last edited by Akhenaten; 2nd August 2011 at 05:40 AM.
Akhenaten is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 06:32 AM   #16
bulldog
Banned

I'm not into UFOs, but I saw this website supriemrockefeller.wordpress.com/ which has some weird thing in it such as vril energy
Old 2nd August 2011, 06:34 AM   #17
bulldog
Banned

This website makes all the claims supriemrockefeller.wordpress.com/. And if you google in Lucifer's web it has a page on activating a triple helix.

On the concet of a Triple Helix, is it possible in any way shape or form for humans to have Triple Helix shaped DNA?
Old 2nd August 2011, 06:34 AM   #18
nvidiot
Botanical Jedi

Uhhhhhhhm...

No.
nvidiot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 06:37 AM   #19
Lothian
should be banned

I'm not into UFOs, but I saw this website supriemrockefeller.wordpress.com/ which has some weird thing in it such as vril energy
As you can't link yet.......

supriemrockefeller.wordpress.com/
Lothian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 06:37 AM   #20
Correa Neto
Philosopher

Kecksburg, bro!

Nazi time-travellers from the Vril society landed there!

You must see History Channel's documentaries on the aliens-Nazi link! Even top UFOlogists show up, speaking about energy vortexes, magnetism, Einsten, space-time fabric, plasma. They even show documents and a gauge supposed to be part of the Nazi UFO's dashboard.

No, its not pseudoscience, its just journalism... Yeah. Way to go UFOlogists!
Racism, sexism, ignorance, homophobia, intolerance, extremism, authoritarianism, environmental disasters, politically correct crap, violence at sport stadiums, slavery, poverty, wars, people who disagree with me:
Together we can find the cure
Oh, and together we can find a cure to religion too…
Correa Neto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 06:52 AM   #21
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena
Pronouns: he/him

On the concet of a Triple Helix, is it possible in any way shape or form for humans to have Triple Helix shaped DNA?
The very idea is nonsensical, due to the molecular structure of DNA.

DNA is constructed out of nucleotides. There are four of them, and each is able to form a bond with exactly one other. Adenine links with Thymine, and Guanine bonds with Cytosine. That's it. There are no other bonds.

The very idea of a three-way bond is beyond ridiculous, it is completely without any kind of physical mechanism. For DNA to form a triple-helix, it would have to be made up of completely different molecules.

My mom told me she tries never to make fun of people for not knowing something.
- Randall Munroe
arthwollipot is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 06:55 AM   #22
Mojo
Mostly harmless

Re: Triple Helix: Can you activate it in your blood?

"The poor mystic homeopaths feel like petted house-cats thrown at high flood on the breaking ice." - Leon Trotsky

Last edited by Mojo; 2nd August 2011 at 06:57 AM.
Mojo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 06:59 AM   #23
Aepervius
Non credunt, semper verificare

Some 19th century litterature was taken as real or whatnot. This is the equivalent of somebody saying that "indeed Cthulhu *really* live in his city of rlyeh sleeping".

I need to add this picture I saw on this board here hot linked

*picture a face of some guy smiling*
*picture of the same guy frowning and rising an hand*
*picture that guy going away*

/thread
Aepervius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 07:04 AM   #24
bulldog
Banned

According to this site armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/Supriem-Rockefeller(1584416).htm. It actually has scientific backing and could indeed be used by what this site claims is by a secret group called "Brotherhood of the shadows".

Read this website to see what I am trying to say (I cant use links to actual websites at the moment): theworldsprophecy.com/rebuilding-solomon’s-temple-and-the-battle-of-armageddon/

Last edited by bulldog; 2nd August 2011 at 07:06 AM.
Old 2nd August 2011, 07:13 AM   #25
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by Lothian View Post
As you can't link yet.......

supriemrockefeller.wordpress.com/
Thanks. Better than a rickroll. I LOLd.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 07:19 AM   #26
came203
New Blood

Originally Posted by arthwollipot View Post
The very idea is nonsensical, due to the molecular structure of DNA.

DNA is constructed out of nucleotides. There are four of them, and each is able to form a bond with exactly one other. Adenine links with Thymine, and Guanine bonds with Cytosine. That's it. There are no other bonds.

The very idea of a three-way bond is beyond ridiculous, it is completely without any kind of physical mechanism. For DNA to form a triple-helix, it would have to be made up of completely different molecules.
I have to burst your bubble a bit. It does exist in certain processes as Hoogsteen base pairing. However, they can only be maintained for a limited amount of time.
came203 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 07:42 AM   #27
bulldog
Banned

But the question I want annswers is can people like the person calling themselves Supriem Rockefeller actually activate a Triple Helix DNA by using (what he and other call) Vril machines.
Old 2nd August 2011, 07:43 AM   #28
zooterkin
Nitpicking dilettante
Administrator

But the question I want annswers is can people like the person calling themselves Supriem Rockefeller actually activate a Triple Helix DNA by using (what he and other call) Vril machines.
No.
Join the JREF Folders ! Team 13232
Ezekiel 23:20
zooterkin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 07:44 AM   #29
bulldog
Banned

Have you even read the links I gave properly and in detail?
Old 2nd August 2011, 07:44 AM   #30
Mashuna
Ovis ex Machina

Yes.

Wait, I mean: No
Mashuna is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 07:50 AM   #31
bulldog
Banned

http://black.greyfalcon.us/

This website shows us how powerful the Thule and Vril societies have become and how the Thule and Vril society work and how they influenced world events.

Now world leaders like Rockefeller may being using these occult powers for their own means.
Old 2nd August 2011, 07:52 AM   #32
bulldog
Banned

http://www.lucifersweb.de/

This was one of the weird websites that I was talking about. It has sections that identify evens like the Mayan prohecy http://www.lucifersweb.de/html/2012.html, and most importantly, how to activate the Triple Helix.

http://www.lucifersweb.de/html/triple-helix.html
Old 2nd August 2011, 07:53 AM   #33
AdMan
Penultimate Amazing

http://black.greyfalcon.us/

This website shows us how powerful the Thule and Vril societies have become and how the Thule and Vril society work and how they influenced world events.

Now world leaders like Rockefeller may being using these occult powers for their own means.

Wrong subforum. The conspiracy theories forum is thataway. Take your BS over there with the other crap.
Old 2nd August 2011, 07:54 AM   #34
zooterkin
Nitpicking dilettante
Administrator

http://www.lucifersweb.de/

This was one of the weird websites that I was talking about. It has sections that identify evens like the Mayan prohecy http://www.lucifersweb.de/html/2012.html, and most importantly, how to activate the Triple Helix.

http://www.lucifersweb.de/html/triple-helix.html
The answer is still no.
Join the JREF Folders ! Team 13232
Ezekiel 23:20
zooterkin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 07:55 AM   #35
Ron_Tomkins
Satan's Helper

Originally Posted by came203 View Post
I have to burst your bubble a bit. It does exist in certain processes as Hoogsteen base pairing. However, they can only be maintained for a limited amount of time.
I'm assuming it lasts up until it is done with puberty

Carl Sagan
Ron_Tomkins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 08:12 AM   #36
bulldog
Banned

The Illuminati are actually the good guys, that want to free humanity...

According this website: http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/, they want to free humanity from the Orld World Order.

This website explains that the original Illuminati was not invented by Adam Weishaupt but actually goes as far back to ancient Greece and was set up by Pythagoras who was the original grand master

Over the centuries secret Gnostic teachings have been passed down from generation to generation against Abrahamic religions that are controlled by the orld world order. This gnostic teachings include how to get the Holy grail and how to escape the fake material world set up by the Old World Order.

This page describes what is the Old World order and who serves it

The Old World order is set up by European Aristocrates and Davidic bloodlines that somehow includes Lucifer being used to inslave us. They hire groupes like the Brotherhood of Shadows that usees the art of Golem to create "shadows" that protect the leaders of the Orld World Order, such as Nobles in the French revolution. Now they hire Scientists to use the potential of Triple Helix DNA to host Satan with the help of the Priesthood of AMEN and Thule and Vril societies. and enslave us all.

Here is an interview with a member of the Illuminati ruling council

They have decided to release carefully coded works of fictions that will reveal secrets such as the Illuminati's secrets and how to become god and aquire the Holy Grail

They also have an activist page that people can join aswell as a Youtube page that explains their ideas in video.

Is this true or was this just created by some nutters?

Last edited by LashL; 15th November 2012 at 08:49 AM. Reason: removed linkspam
Old 2nd August 2011, 08:13 AM   #37
Damien Evans
Up The Irons
Tagger

Originally Posted by zooterkin View Post
The answer is still no.
the answer will always be no.
i loves the little birdies they goes tweet tweet tweet hee hee i loves them they sings to each other tweet twet tweet hee hee i loves them they is so cute i love yje little birdies little birdies in the room when birfies sings ther is no gloom i lobes the little birdies they goess tweet tweet tweet hee hee hee i loves them they sings me to sleep sing me to slrrp now little birdies - The wisdom of Shemp.
Damien Evans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 08:15 AM   #38
bulldog
Banned

Everyingthing I have being saying is linked to this topic http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=215766
Old 2nd August 2011, 08:15 AM   #39
Lukraak_Sisser
Illuminator

Triple Helix DNA does exist as described before.
Most work is done in vitro and/or as a way to regulate genes in some biotechnology processes.

However, activating it in your blood trough some machine is utter woo.
There is no indication whatsoever that any human DNA ever needs a triple helix.
Lukraak_Sisser is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2011, 08:16 AM   #40
AdMan
Penultimate Amazing

Everyingthing I have being saying is linked to this topic http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=215766

So keep it over there and stop creating various threads on the same idiotic topic.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories