ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 22nd September 2011, 01:17 PM   #1
msp67
New Blood

Jarrahs boarding pass

Hi folks,

I just saw this a few days ago and never before anywhere.

blogs.archives.gov/prologue/wp-content/uploads/911Tickets105-ziad.jpg

Source:
blogs.archives.gov/prologue/?p=6788
msp67 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2011, 01:42 PM   #2
Metullus
Forum ĺ-Wit Pro Tem

Okay. And this means what?

Aristotle taught that the brain exists merely to cool the blood and is not involved in the process of thinking. This is true only of certain persons. - Will Cuppy
Metullus is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2011, 01:57 PM   #3
MikeW
Graduate Poster

Good spot! I didn't realise these were in the files. So I've just asked NARA if the complete set are available. It won't make any difference, of course - we'll continue to hear that there's no evidence the hijackers were on board - but still, it's worth making these things public as and when they appear.
MikeW is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2011, 02:19 PM   #4
A W Smith
Philosopher

http://blogs.archives.gov/prologue/?p=6788
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Donít get me lolín off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2011, 03:36 PM   #5
Kent1
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by A W Smith View Post

Nice to see something new.
Kent1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2011, 04:21 PM   #6
BCR
Master Poster

Originally Posted by msp67 View Post
Hi folks,

I just saw this a few days ago and never before anywhere.
Good find.
Old 22nd September 2011, 04:49 PM   #7
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Oh, so now after 10 years the boarding pass magically appears.

/truther
Old 22nd September 2011, 06:50 PM   #8
JamesB
Master Poster

Good find.
I said lots of things in NPH that I would not say today and that I did not repeat in NPHR, where I specifically corrected at least some of the errors I had made in that earlier book, written 5 years ago.
-David Ray Griffin-
JamesB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2011, 07:10 PM   #9
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains

Another shill to join our ranks!
Old 15th December 2011, 10:51 AM   #10
MikeW
Graduate Poster

Following the initial OP with Jarrah's boarding pass, I've now obtained the complete file from NARA, which lists the passes for everyone.

Well, not quite: browsing the list I see William Cashman isn't here for some reason (that may be acknowledged in the file, but I'm not entirely sure). So I expect in the long run this will just be used to generate more "anomalies", or just denied entirely.

Anyway, if you'd like a copy for yourself, then the file is available here.
MikeW is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2011, 04:34 AM   #11
msp67
New Blood

Thumbs up

Thanks Mike
msp67 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2011, 11:41 PM   #12
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing

Now the twoofers will want to know where are the files on the other four aircraft.

Thanks for passing that along, msp67. I think we will all enjoy having you here.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories