ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 5th March 2012, 05:25 PM   #1
alienentity
Illuminator

Richard Gage talks to Nation of Islam - Canard fest

Wow, here's Richard Gage spewing the robotic pseudoscientific claptrap that he's famous for, showing once again that AE911Truth has the scientific integrity of a witch doctor..

Gage might be setting new records for the density of idiotic canards per minute!

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
alienentity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th March 2012, 05:27 PM   #2
cjnewson88
Graduate Poster

I don't know if I can watch it..

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for him..
cjnewson88 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th March 2012, 05:34 PM   #3
Justin39640
Illuminator

Originally Posted by alienentity View Post
Wow, here's Richard Gage spewing the robotic pseudoscientific claptrap that he's famous for, showing once again that AE911Truth has the scientific integrity of a witch doctor..

Gage might be setting new records for the density of idiotic canards per minute!

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
*********** carnie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4bGLl9byME#t=1h17m55s

"Give it to your friends!"
Old 5th March 2012, 06:01 PM   #4
alienentity
Illuminator

Here's Kevin Ryan

I AGREE
alienentity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th March 2012, 06:05 PM   #5
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

Dick has a nice new haircut!
Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th March 2012, 08:51 PM   #6
fourtoe
Graduate Poster

That was an INTENSE trailer. Has it already been discussed in another thread? Because this photo was shown when molten steel was brought up and I thought that the TM have shied away from using that picture...

Btw it's nice to see that in the Google images search 911myths was the first hit when I looked up "wtc molten steel":P
-The thread for discussing/reviewing and posting any 911 related debates one can find!
fourtoe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th March 2012, 08:56 PM   #7
AJM8125
Potsing whiled runk
Tagger

Smother of god!

1:22 of Gage canards dressed up with a fresh coat of Just For Men?

Pass.
Old 6th March 2012, 10:16 AM   #8
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by alienentity View Post
Here's Kevin Ryan

I AGREE
Time to first lie - 39 seconds. "Ryan was fired for questioning UL's involvement in 9/11."
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th March 2012, 11:52 AM   #9
Comsat Angel
Muse

Chaps, there's a rather ticked-off African shaman outside, asking for Alienentity and threatening legal action for libel ... something about comparisons ...
Comsat Angel is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories