ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags bigfoot , bigfoot merchandising , Bryan Sykes , jeffrey meldrum , Melba Ketchum

Old 13th August 2012, 11:34 PM   #281
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by GT/CS View Post
They're all fake prints so how is this one any more fake than any of the others?
Are you saying it isn't from the PGF trackway as claimed?
How would I know? No one knows if any casts are from Patty's trackway, right?

We don't even know if Patty left a trackway.

I only know it's a fake item.

2 prints, same midtarsal crock..., I mean break?
LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2012, 08:03 PM   #282
AttorneyTom
Muse

Originally Posted by LTC8K6 View Post
How would I know? No one knows if any casts are from Patty's trackway, right?

We don't even know if Patty left a trackway.

I only know it's a fake item.

Most of the casts that I have seen seem to me to very "spongey". By that I mean they look like someone made it rain just before they put BF's foot into the wet ground. Or, in the alternate, they found a really wet spot to place Bf's foot. The "cast" has air bubbles and/or an extreme ragged edge on the perimeter of it.

Of course , as I have been harping here now for a bit.. not one of them lifts any hairs from these prints . I have never pulled furry mammal animal track off without any hairs whatsoever. Especially from mud or just wet ground.Mother earth likes to keep part of whatever you are.

Which leads me to suspect that perhaps BF has no fur on its feet and/or also has made a fake track device of some kind ?

The former is presently for sale.. the latter.. probably will be offered soon . After that perhaps there will be a "zagnut bar wrapper track" which will have a BF track cast super imposed over a zagnut bar imprint. There will be no wrapper .. just the imprint of what might look to be the "bar" ( perhaps partially eaten ) under it.

What would really bring in the $$ would be the bigfoot track cast with the human hand print under it . Of course with that a signed and notarized affidavit of the person the BF ran over.. smashed his hand in the wet soil with its feet and then ran off. Cant wait !

Last edited by AttorneyTom; 14th August 2012 at 08:06 PM. Reason: partially eaten zagnut bar theory... I know..
AttorneyTom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2012, 11:37 AM   #283
River
Illuminator

I think calling it a "bigfoot track" is where it gets interesting, and maybe even misrepresenting a product sold. I wonder if a customer could sue based on falsely representing your product. (given you could prove these as faked) Could be fun and interesting and another good waste of money. (kind of like buying it in the first place!)

When you represent something as a "bigfoot track cast" it should actually be one right?

It's kind of like saying both of the boxes are the same color. Hey, wait a sec.....

The difference between skeptics and footers is, we generally try to prove our positions, not just claim them.

Last edited by River; 15th August 2012 at 11:39 AM.
River is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2012, 07:36 PM   #284
AttorneyTom
Muse

Originally Posted by River View Post
I think calling it a "bigfoot track" is where it gets interesting, and maybe even misrepresenting a product sold. I wonder if a customer could sue based on falsely representing your product. (given you could prove these as faked) Could be fun and interesting and another good waste of money. (kind of like buying it in the first place!)

When you represent something as a "bigfoot track cast" it should actually be one right?

It's kind of like saying both of the boxes are the same color. Hey, wait a sec.....

The difference between skeptics and footers is, we generally try to prove our positions, not just claim them.

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/...7007/boxes.jpg
Well.. you know. Everyone of them has learned to put the "for entertainment purposes only" disclaimer on them. But they sure talk them up for non entertainment purposes in the description to pull people into it. It is sad...

Folks will sign on to whatever they believe that fits their situation . Who in their right mind would sign off on a 10k loan at 86% interest from the "Big Sky" Corp. that is advertised day and night on television ? Just 31 easy monthly payments of $788 ! We used to have laws that involved usury in the US. Anyway...

Where are the residual hairs on these "animal tracks" ?
AttorneyTom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2012, 01:50 PM   #285
DennyT
Master Poster

This site seems to have a wide variety of items, all "authentic."
I'm sure PGF site sand comes with a "certificate of authenticity;" after all, it WAS collected by "bigfoot researchers." btw, this looks black. I thought the sand was gray/whitish. But what do I know.

/*goes to Michaels to buy a gross of vials, labels, and blank certificates*/
/*sneaks out to back yard with garden trowel*/
Old 22nd August 2012, 03:41 PM   #286
Jodie
Master Poster

I love Michaels
Old 22nd August 2012, 06:21 PM   #287
AttorneyTom
Muse

Originally Posted by parnassus View Post
This site seems to have a wide variety of items, all "authentic."
I'm sure PGF site sand comes with a "certificate of authenticity;" after all, it WAS collected by "bigfoot researchers." btw, this looks black. I thought the sand was gray/whitish. But what do I know.

/*goes to Michaels to buy a gross of vials, labels, and blank certificates*/
/*sneaks out to back yard with garden trowel*/
Maybe it isnt sand and could be tested for DNA.. hint .. hint.. Also.. perhaps throw in a nice shard of BC driftwood ... free with extra shipping and handling.
Old 23rd August 2012, 03:24 PM   #288
DennyT
Master Poster

There's an app for finding the homes of the stars in Hollywood.
Now, there's a map for finding the reported "haunts" of the bigfool "bigfoot" of modern folklore ("BMF") in Northern California.
It's almost pathetic...I don't know whether this guy is the bigsploiter or the bigsploitee.
Quote:
All the effort has paid off. In the last three years, their network of distributors has grown. It now includes gift shops and other tourist spots and has recently added a chain of gas stations -- a likely place to connect with tourists looking for an unusual twist to their vacation. The team now has plans to expand further into Southern Humboldt and to add area museums to their distribution points.

With the Animal Planet channel running programs on Bigfoot and his relatives, there's been an upswing in Bigfoot enthusiasm recently. This has increased map sales as has the team's introduction of attractive and convenient display fixtures. And they have lowered the price slightly so that their recommended sale price for a map is now $5.99, a figure they said apparently seems reasonable to most adventure-bound tourists. Eli has gained business experience in helping make these decisions and in doing hands-on work such as packaging the maps in protective plastic sleeves and rolling the poster version so that it ready for sale. He also handles most of the sales data collection and keeping track of inventory.
I'm not gonna order one because, well, I already have a map of the exact location of every living bigfoot in California, marked with purple circles, updated in real time (click on the map to enlarge). You all can use it if you like, to plan your vacations, "research", etc (I hope this doesn't interfere with the young man's "payoff").

Last edited by DennyT; 23rd August 2012 at 03:35 PM.
DennyT is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2012, 02:29 PM   #289
Castro
Critical Thinker

Got a car and licence and need a job? become a research assistant :
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49008930.../#.UFjfTK76nvE
Castro is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2012, 02:48 PM   #290
GT/CS
Illuminator

A link from that story.

Best Bigfoot Hunting Expeditions
http://www.lifeslittlemysteries.com/...peditions.html

I like the Montana one.

Last edited by GT/CS; 18th September 2012 at 02:51 PM.
GT/CS is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2012, 08:20 PM   #291
Jodie
Master Poster

I wish they would unmoderate some of these threads. My posts keep getting deleted, but by the time they are deleted, I can't even remember what it was I said to get mad about it.
Old 18th September 2012, 08:55 PM   #292
DennyT
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Jodie View Post
I wish they would unmoderate some of these threads. My posts keep getting deleted, but by the time they are deleted, I can't even remember what it was I said to get mad about it.
Irony meter just exploded.
Old 18th September 2012, 08:59 PM   #293
Jodie
Master Poster

Lololol
Old 19th September 2012, 11:38 AM   #294
DennyT
Master Poster

you thought Parks and Recreation was just a tv show; not so:
Quote:
The parks and recreation departments of Aurora and Streetsboro have teamed up with veteran Ohio Bigfoot investigator Marc DeWerth, who will lead the Bigfoot bus trip to one of Ohio's best and least known Bigfoot hot spots near Warsaw in Coshocton County.

The bus trip is scheduled for Oct. 6. The bus will arrive at 8:45 a.m. at Streetsboro City Hall and will depart at 9 a.m. It will return at 7 p.m. The trip is intended for people age 18 and over.

The tour will feature some short hikes, historical information on location and maybe even a few surprise guests. Participants should take a packed lunch.

Registration will be accepted at the Streetsboro Parks & Recreation Department while openings remain. Seating is limited. Cost is $45.
more:
Quote:
Have you ever seen Animal Planet’s series, “Finding
Bigfoot?”

The show is rapidly growing in popularity and is one of the reasons Streetsboro Parks and Recreation programmer Adam Apinis said he decided to have a Bigfoot Night in Streetsboro.

The program will take place at the Streetsboro City Park Pavilion at 8 p.m. Saturday and is free.

The event includes an hour lecture, followed by questions and a hike into the woods where Marc DeWerth, president of The Ohio Bigfoot Organization and the Ohio Bigfoot Conference, will demonstrate wood knocks and howls to attract a Bigfoot.

The Ohio Bigfoot Organization is among the top three Bigfoot organizations in America, Apinis said. DeWerth assisted the “Finding Bigfoot” production team when it did an episode in Ohio.

DeWerth has had a fascination with Bigfoot for a long time.

“My interest was sparked back in the 1970s when the show ‘In Search Of,’ hosted by Leonard Nimoy, would have episodes featuring Bigfoot in California and the Yeti in Nepal,” he said. “After that, I started reading anything I could find on the subject at my school library. It wasn’t until the early ’90s that I realized that Ohio had a lot of Bigfoot activity. My sighting was the icing on the cake.”

That sighting took place in southern Ohio in 1997, he said.

Attendees at Saturday’s event will hear accounts of the creatures in Portage County, and DeWerth will show a video clip of his 1997 sighting.

This event already has been a success in Aurora, Apinis said, where DeWerth also was the speaker.

There was a great turnout of people from out of town, Apinis said. He said he hopes the event in Streetsboro will attract a lot of out-of-towners, as well.

Apinis said he was looking for something new and unusual to offer residents.

“I like to do things that have never been done before,” he said. “I want to provide a family event and get people out to the park. Whether age 7 or 67, everyone will be on the edge of their seats.”

Apinis also hinted that there will be a surprise announcement for all who attend the event.

For more information contact the parks and recreation office at 330-626-3802.

Last edited by DennyT; 19th September 2012 at 11:54 AM.
DennyT is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st September 2012, 02:55 PM   #295
xtifr
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by parnassus View Post
you thought Parks and Recreation was just a tv show; not so:

more:
Ugh! Well, on the bright side, they don't seem to be spending taxpayer money on this. On the dark side, they're scamming people out of nearly fifty bucks for their snipe hunt. On the bright side, a lot of that money may go to cover legitimate expenses. On the dark side, a self-appointed so-called "expert" is not what I'd call a legitimate expense, whether he's delusional or a scam artist.

Still, I'm nowhere near as outraged as I would be if they were doing this at taxpayer expense. Can we verify that the nearly-fifty bucks will actually cover their costs?
-- James Nicoll
xtifr is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2012, 06:15 AM   #296
Jodie
Master Poster

Sally announced that she and Melba are parting ways and alluded that it was based on something they saw happen in another group. Bigsploitation seems to be disintegrating from all directions just to reorganize at a later date into another form, I'm sure.....

It's the Red Queen hypothesis applied to a social phenomena and would make a really interesting topic for a thesis if one was a PhD candidate in sociology.

"Well, in our country," said Alice, still panting a little, "you'd generally get to somewhere else — if you run very fast for a long time, as we've been doing."

"A slow sort of country!" said the Queen. "Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!"

Lewis Carroll- Through the Looking Glass

Last edited by Jodie; 22nd September 2012 at 06:37 AM.
Jodie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2012, 08:20 AM   #297
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Originally Posted by xtifr View Post
Ugh! Well, on the bright side, they don't seem to be spending taxpayer money on this. On the dark side, they're scamming people out of nearly fifty bucks for their snipe hunt. On the bright side, a lot of that money may go to cover legitimate expenses. On the dark side, a self-appointed so-called "expert" is not what I'd call a legitimate expense, whether he's delusional or a scam artist.

Still, I'm nowhere near as outraged as I would be if they were doing this at taxpayer expense. Can we verify that the nearly-fifty bucks will actually cover their costs?
There is a bigger question here. What is an enlightened society and its government supposed to do about the "whole Bigfoot thing"? If we would somehow agree that Bigfoot doesn't exist and is just a myth... then what do we do next with Bigfootery and the topic of Bigfoot? How does a society adopt a myth as a myth? Do you understand my question?

It must have happened before right? Societies must have looked at the "whole Mermaid thing" and decided that it wasn't a real biological creature as described and was instead a myth... and from that point onwards everybody knew that the mermaid is a myth. Or was the mermaid saga different than that?

The White House has Easter Egg hunts which are celebrations of a myth. That of rabbits and colored eggs. The eggs come from the rabbit. There are no hoaxers making the fake eggs, those are from the rabbit. And so we play along with that and everybody loves it and the kids have so much fun. You don't even need to involve religion at all and you can just do the Egg Hunt and basket giving as a fun event.

So if we bring Bigfoot to the same status as the Easter Bunny or Mermaids - that is as universally accepted myths/folklore/legend, then we have to decide how we will celebrate it. I think it will happen just like this Parks & Recreation thing. You celebrate the myth of Bigfoot by playing along like Bigfoot really does exist and sometimes that includes listening to a Bigfoot Expert who you allow to play the role of expert no matter what he thinks or says. Basically anybody gets to be an actor in what really is genuine public theater. Ironically, a form of celebrating the myth would be to proclaim that you believe and maybe even pull some hoaxes or tell big lies about your encounters. That is how this myth might be celebrated and I'm not sure if that is like any other animal-based myths.
Old 22nd September 2012, 08:28 AM   #298
Jodie
Master Poster

Well there is always the Great Pumpkin, but then that is a plant based myth created by modern day society via Charlie Brown......maybe bigfoot is our modern day myth. I can't see it being done like Easter until those that do believe conclude that maybe it did at one time but certainly not in current times.

We still have mermaid and unicorn sightings but not very often. Part of what led to my current skepticism is when I saw the myth move to dogmen and centaurs. Yes, believe it or not, we have some current centaur sightings that some people think are misidentified bigfoot, but no hoof tracks have been obtained so far...............
Old 22nd September 2012, 08:41 AM   #299
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

People absolutely love haunted houses at Halloween. They line up for blocks to go through for the thrill and fun. But it's all myth and fake.

When Bigfoot is embraced as nothing but a myth we will have Bigfoot expeditions with researchers, fake footprints and sounds, and maybe even a guy in suit off in the distance. You might pay big money for the really great performances. You don't need a body (how could there be one?) but you will periodically have folks who hoax a body or body part. It never comes out to be Bigfoot of course but they run the tests and get experts anyway. It's all part of the Bigfoot myth celebration. And of course you tell people that Bigfoot exists.

Oh wait. That might be going on right now.
Old 22nd September 2012, 08:50 AM   #300
Jodie
Master Poster

LOLOL....unfortunately these are grown people instead of children that still believe.
Old 22nd September 2012, 09:36 AM   #301
River
Illuminator

Originally Posted by William Parcher View Post
People absolutely love haunted houses at Halloween. They line up for blocks to go through for the thrill and fun. But it's all myth and fake.

When Bigfoot is embraced as nothing but a myth we will have Bigfoot expeditions with researchers, fake footprints and sounds, and maybe even a guy in suit off in the distance. You might pay big money for the really great performances. You don't need a body (how could there be one?) but you will periodically have folks who hoax a body or body part. It never comes out to be Bigfoot of course but they run the tests and get experts anyway. It's all part of the Bigfoot myth celebration. And of course you tell people that Bigfoot exists.

Oh wait. That might be going on right now.

Welcome to the last 45 years.
Old 22nd September 2012, 09:58 AM   #302
DennyT
Master Poster

I expect it will take another couple of deaths to cool down the current frenzy. People get tired of TV shows. That and the ultimate debunking of the DNA and the PGF. But snipe hunts of various sorts have always been part of the coming-of-age phase of our culture and always will be.
Old 22nd September 2012, 10:02 AM   #303
GT/CS
Illuminator

Another couple of deaths?
What do you mean by that?
Old 23rd September 2012, 12:45 PM   #304
Sonny2
Muse

I can think of one recent one - the guy in WA who was hit by a car while wearing a BF suit.
Sonny2 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2012, 07:25 PM   #305
DennyT
Master Poster

I meant a couple more deaths. ie two more than the one we already have. Midwest mumbling. Or something.
Old 23rd September 2012, 07:55 PM   #306
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Well, I heard that somebody shot a bigfoot or two recently. Let's hope no more carnage is necessary. We don't want a repeat of Bluff Creek...

2 prints, same midtarsal crock..., I mean break?
LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2012, 08:06 PM   #307
captain koolaid
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by William Parcher View Post
People absolutely love haunted houses at Halloween. They line up for blocks to go through for the thrill and fun. But it's all myth and fake...

Say, what? Those things have real ghosts in them, man. They're actually in there. Sometimes they will grab you from behind, but when you turn around... you can't see them. Explain that Mr. "scientist".
"Bigfoot does not leave hair samples for us unless he is in our dimension to begin with, obviously. Once the hair is separated from the electrical field associated with the Bigfoot's free quanta energy loops, the hair becomes independant and remains in it's most stable dimension, which presumably is our dimension."(Historian)
captain koolaid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2012, 08:10 PM   #308
RedRatSnake
Slithering Through life

Well, I heard that somebody shot a bigfoot or two recently. Let's hope no more carnage is necessary. We don't want a repeat of Bluff Creek...
You got that right ! This time some decent evidence would be welcome with out the entire family getting slaughtered.
RedRatSnake is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2012, 09:27 PM   #309
Sonny2
Muse

Shhhh - supposed to be secret...
Sonny2 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2012, 01:02 AM   #310
rockinkt
Muse

"I've met Bob Dylan's bodyguards and if Steve Earle thinks he can stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table, he's sadly mistaken." Townes Van Zandt
rockinkt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2012, 06:03 AM   #311
WGBH
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Jodie View Post
Sally announced that she and Melba are parting ways and alluded that it was based on something they saw happen in another group. Bigsploitation seems to be disintegrating from all directions just to reorganize at a later date into another form, I'm sure.....

If Sally losses faith in you, you must really be bad. Sally is (or was) an associate to Janice Carter.
Old 24th September 2012, 06:50 AM   #312
The Shrike
Master Poster

^Ouch.
The Shrike is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2012, 09:17 AM   #313
John Albert
Illuminator

Wow. You folks sure do talk a lot about Bigfoot.
“In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination, from authorities who have not themselves examined the questions at issue but have taken them at second-hand from other non-examiners, whose opinions about them were not worth a brass farthing.”
—Mark Twain
John Albert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2012, 10:46 AM   #314
Sonny2
Muse

Well, to be completely accurate here, we're not talking, we're writing.

But yes, it does seem kind of like a fruitless topic sometimes. Or maybe fruity would be a better way to put it.

Last edited by Sonny2; 24th September 2012 at 11:36 AM.
Old 24th September 2012, 11:12 AM   #315
John Albert
Illuminator

I'm just astounded at the number of Bigfoot threads. I just keep waiting for the next BF media craze...

(...and hoping it doesn't involve somebody getting killed in a car accident)
“In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination, from authorities who have not themselves examined the questions at issue but have taken them at second-hand from other non-examiners, whose opinions about them were not worth a brass farthing.”
—Mark Twain

Last edited by John Albert; 24th September 2012 at 11:14 AM.
John Albert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2012, 11:26 AM   #316
RedRatSnake
Slithering Through life

I am sure at some point someone will be shot, there is already people out there that think they are hunting a BF, pretty sad when people like that can carry a weapon in the first place.
RedRatSnake is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2012, 01:21 PM   #317
Jodie
Master Poster

Originally Posted by WGBH View Post
If Sally losses faith in you, you must really be bad. Sally is (or was) an associate to Janice Carter.
You don't say, I had no idea......
Old 24th September 2012, 02:49 PM   #318
rockinkt
Muse

Originally Posted by WGBH View Post
Wow! That is news to me. Thanks John!

"I've met Bob Dylan's bodyguards and if Steve Earle thinks he can stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table, he's sadly mistaken." Townes Van Zandt

Last edited by rockinkt; 24th September 2012 at 02:50 PM. Reason: typo
rockinkt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2012, 07:17 AM   #319
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Originally Posted by Jodie
LOLOL....unfortunately these are grown people instead of children that still believe.
Originally Posted by River View Post
Welcome to the last 45 years.

I hope my point wasn't missed.

Unlike other myths, when Bigfoot is fully accepted as a myth by a society it is then explained by that society as not being a myth. This is because existing is one of the primary features of the Bigfoot besides being big and hairy.

Easter egg features: Delivered by a rabbit, brightly colored, can usually be eaten.

Bigfoot features: Big, hairy wild bipedal man-ape thing, not scientifically confirmed but it does exist.

A society that accepts the Easter Bunny Myth will color its eggs when engaging in that myth as an activity. A society that accepts the Bigfoot Myth will tell each other that Bigfoot exists when engaging in that myth as an activity.
Old 25th September 2012, 07:53 AM   #320
Drewbot
Illuminator

I am so excited about the recent development that Finding Bigfoot has caused, even amongst people who know that Bigfoot doesn't exist.

People like my 9 year old daughter.

We were walking through some trails, and I think an ORV backfired a little ways away from us, it was loud but indistinct, clearly man-made, she looked at me and said "Oooh that was Bigfoot!" we both laughed and thought that was funny. I started doing my Patty walk along the trail, and she grabbed the camera and was all like "I can't get this thing to focus on you! it won't focus"
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal