ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags john edward , mediums , psychics

Old 27th November 2012, 02:32 PM   #361
Squeegee Beckenheim
Philosopher

Originally Posted by meg View Post
Well, I guess my only response to that is that if you see the evidence of the trickery in a magic act, it's not a very good magic act. That's kind of the whole point of the "amazing" part.

If Robin blogged that she saw John Edward saw a lady in half and put her magically back together, would you say that there is no evidence that John Edward did not in fact saw a lady in half?

Magicians do tricks. It's what they do.
I think you're equivocating the word "evidence", there.

What I'm saying is that there is nothing in Robin's story that cannot easily be explained by cold reading. Absolutely nothing. Therefore there is no reason to assume that any technique other than cold reading was used.
Squeegee Beckenheim is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2012, 02:34 PM   #362
Aepervius
Philosopher

Originally Posted by truethat View Post
Don't be a pig.
Actually I would have guessed mouse. You know this being a computer and a forum , so...
Aepervius is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2012, 02:53 PM   #363
Elizabeth I
Olympic Equestrian Wannabe

Originally Posted by Robin Stettnisch View Post
Ok, Ok...I do know that there is NO way to convince a true non-believer...just take my husband - please. : ) C'mon do any of you ever crack a smile? And not all on here are true non-believers. I've said my piece and I do truly thank you for listening. You will not change my mind and I will not change yours...but I am at peace with that.
Then, like many others, I would like to know why you posted here. Not being rude, just a question to satisfy my curiosity.

Originally Posted by RemieV View Post
What a silly little tangent. If I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the dead were constantly communicating the word 'Cantaloupe', the response would be "Harharhar, dumb dead people!"?

I mean, really, it's one thing to be skeptical of someone's experience and say that their evidence isn't good enough, and an entirely different one to crap all over their experience and mock what they believe their dead relative was trying to communicate to them.
I didn't read those comments as mocking the subject, I read them as, "Would someone's father, finally communicating after being dead for X months or years, really have nothing more to say than to talk about refrigerators?" It's really more mocking the psychics than the subjects.

• There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man. - Winston Churchill
• Never wrestle with a pig - you just get dirty and the pig enjoys it.
• My blog: Pardon me, may I ask...
Elizabeth I is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2012, 03:06 PM   #364
Resume
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Elizabeth I View Post
I didn't read those comments as mocking the subject, I read them as, "Would someone's father, finally communicating after being dead for X months or years, really have nothing more to say than to talk about refrigerators?" It's really more mocking the psychics than the subjects.
Yeah, I don't get it.

These . . . psychics aren't grief counselors, they're grief vultures and they feed on loss and emotional vulnerability. They shouldn't be lauded or well-paid; they should be frog-walked off a short pier.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2012, 03:08 PM   #365
Sledge
Grammaton Cleric

I do, I'm afraid, have to take issue with point of your otherwise excellent post, meg.
Originally Posted by meg View Post
John Edward is just a magician
He's not JUST a magician. He's also a parasite preying on the vulnerable and a 24-carat ****.

"Science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop" ~ Dara O'Briain.
Sledge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2012, 03:15 PM   #366
RemieV
Lostie, Pirate, Snape Lover

After recording two John Edward shows and witnessing an unbelievably good hit, I maintain that his method some of the time (not in the OP, as it isn't necessary) is hot reading. But how he manages it, I've no idea. It isn't credit cards or driver's licenses or hidden microphones. My best guess is that he has sign-up questionnaires at the box office that are only given to some of the people who attend.
Old 27th November 2012, 03:17 PM   #367
Skeptic Ginger
formerly skeptigirl

Skeptic Ginger and all....Of course I'm still lurking!! This is fascinating stuff AND addicting! Started blogging at all only recently...for years had health issue next door,
35+ feral cats, and a crazy neighbor who feeds anything and everything who then ended up getting attacked by a rabid raccoon. Since the rabid raccoon fed from the same bowls as the colony of cats and there was possible physical interaction there also was the possibility that the cats could be infected with rabies. Are you sorry you asked? More to the story but to make a long story short...sort of... someone suggested a blog would help draw more attention to the issue. And so my very first blog was born..."Rabies Outbreak in Westchester County and the Connection to Feral Cats." It quickly became very popular on the blogsite, a local paper published it as a guest commentary, and a well-reputed animal clinic/ hospital asked for my permission to copy it and distribute it to their clients. Then I realized that this blogging stuff could really be helpful and significant in spreading the word...and that word later evolved into "Proof of Life After Death." And so here I am today...just tryin' to spread a little light.
Makes sense, but you left off why you posted here? How are you choosing the forums you are linking to your blog?
Old 27th November 2012, 03:29 PM   #368
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

And so here I am today...just tryin' to spread a little light.
How is spamming fora with a credulous anecdote about a vile conman "spreading light"?
Old 27th November 2012, 03:45 PM   #369
Filippo Lippi
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Yeah, I don't get it.

These . . . psychics aren't grief counselors, they're grief vultures and they feed on loss and emotional vulnerability. They shouldn't be lauded or well-paid; they should be frog-walked off a short pier.
Hear hear
Old 27th November 2012, 03:45 PM   #370
SezMe
post-pre-born

I'm with Pixel42 - I fail to see any light here. Well, unless "light" means pasture pizza.
SezMe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2012, 03:56 PM   #371
xterra
So far, so good...

Location: On the outskirts of Nowhere; the middle was too crowded
Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Yeah, I don't get it.

Thank you both for seeing that I was not mocking nor attempting to insult Robin -- or anyone else. RemieV, I didn't respond to your posting because I know how differently people see things. If you saw it as insulting, that's how you saw it.

I just hope that someone, somewhere, might one time have the presence of mind to ask a question like the one I suggested. Even if that person is a believer in the psychic ability of the performer.

And yes, Resume is correct: That was an attempt to put the "psychic" on the spot, not the person being given the (supposed) message.

Back on topic:

Without answers to some of the specific questions that have been asked about Robin's experience, there is nothing but anecdotal evidence. I hasten to add that I believe that Robin believes that she remembers accurately.
xterra is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2012, 04:10 PM   #372
Robin1
Banned

Then, like many others, I would like to know why you posted here. Not being rude, just a question to satisfy my curiosity.

I hope that when people read my blog it opens up their mind to new possibilities...and that doesn't mean I expect everyone to agree with me. Death is something we all have in common...what could be more fascinating than an answer to the question of is there life after death? And what could be more hopeful , peaceful, comforting and uplifting if that answer is really a YES. I do believe our deceased loved ones are able to give us signs to let us know they are well and watching over us. The "slippers" sign is just one of many that I've had...just as unexplainable. Just to show you how skeptical I really am there are certain signs I've gotten or information about me that I purposely will never make public ( in any forum)...because there really does need to be unknowns and "can't find outs" in your life to prove that a medium is real. I know you all are bending over backwards to explain John knowing about my refrigerator or my brother's Valerie Harper connection...but I do believe the truth can sometimes be as simple as it seems...John Edward can communicate with those who have crossed over (I hate to say dead cause they're not). For example, based on my descriptions in my blog and comments and posts on this thread of what actually happened , none of you have been able to explain to me (successfully in my mind) what I believe to be unknowable to John. You all gave me possible scenarios to explain how you think John did what he did ...all of which I had carefully considered and DISMISSED (well before this blog) as not being the case in my reading with John Edward...I weighed the evidence and believe ..ok...know it is more probable that John really could communicate with my Dad than any attempts to prove otherwise. And I'm still waiting for an exact list of what I charged on my credit card from anyone here. : ) But believe me it goes way beyond that. So while some of you think my new refrigerator or my brother's Valerie Harper connection are insignificant facts for my Dad to communicate to John...it is these exact unknowable seemingly "insignificant" things that PROVE to me my father is well and able to see what is going on in his loved ones everyday lives. These "insignificant" facts mean the world to us. So if by spreading links to my blog I make people think or hope or believe...well that little bit of Light can go a long , long way.
Robin1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2012, 04:10 PM   #373
dafydd
Banned

just tryin' to spread a little light.
Does that pay well?
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2012, 04:17 PM   #374
pakeha
Penultimate Amazing

Ninja'd!

I hope that when people read my blog it opens up their mind to new possibilities...
New possibilities?
Is there something new about someone lauding a conman to the skies?
pakeha is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2012, 04:18 PM   #375
calebprime
Somewhat Elitist Parasite

I hope that when people read my blog it opens up their mind to new possibilities...and that doesn't mean I expect everyone to agree with me. Death is something we all have in common...what could be more fascinating than an answer to the question of is there life after death? And what could be more hopeful , peaceful, comforting and uplifting if that answer is really a YES. [snip] ...
For some people, life after death might be comforting, but certainly not for everyone. I really don't see why it's the preferable alternative emotionally. (Not to mention that it makes no sense at all to me.)
Old 27th November 2012, 04:20 PM   #376
Robin1
Banned

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
Makes sense, but you left off why you posted here? How are you choosing the forums you are linking to your blog?
Someone claiming to be the" Amazing RandY" posted a few comments/link on my blog which got me to thinking and researching and ultimately here. So all of this is his fault!
Robin1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2012, 04:38 PM   #377
Squeegee Beckenheim
Philosopher

Death is something we all have in common...what could be more fascinating than an answer to the question of is there life after death? And what could be more hopeful , peaceful, comforting and uplifting if that answer is really a YES.
That's a matter of opinion. I can't see why life after death is a good thing, to be honest. Wouldn't it get boring after the first trillion years? And what happens after the heat death of the universe?

Quote:
You all gave me possible scenarios to explain how you think John did what he did ...all of which I had carefully considered and DISMISSED (well before this blog) as not being the case in my reading with John Edward...I weighed the evidence and believe ..ok...know it is more probable that John really could communicate with my Dad than any attempts to prove otherwise.
You think it more likely that your father said that his name had an "ST" sound, when it doesn't, than that John Edward was using the cold reading trick of throwing common letters out to the audience and allowing people to make their own connections? You'll forgive me if I say that, from a point of view that's not emotionally attached to the answer, John Edward being a cold reader seems more likely.

Quote:
And I'm still waiting for an exact list of what I charged on my credit card from anyone here. : )
Tell you what, you answer some of the many questions you've studiously avoided answering so far in this thread, and we'll see about answering some of yours.
Squeegee Beckenheim is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2012, 04:54 PM   #378
Robin1
Banned

Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
That's a matter of opinion. I can't see why life after death is a good thing, to be honest. Wouldn't it get boring after the first trillion years? And what happens after the heat death of the universe?

You think it more likely that your father said that his name had an "ST" sound, when it doesn't, than that John Edward was using the cold reading trick of throwing common letters out to the audience and allowing people to make their own connections? You'll forgive me if I say that, from a point of view that's not emotionally attached to the answer, John Edward being a cold reader seems more likely.

Tell you what, you answer some of the many questions you've studiously avoided answering so far in this thread, and we'll see about answering some of yours.
I said in my original blog that it was NOT the ST sound (which doesn't have to be Stephen only could be Scott, Salvatore, stettnisch...) that convinced me .. Even though that was directed to us specifically. Not nearly enough I agree. Why does noone actually listen or really "hear" what I'm saying. Now will you tell me my exact credit card charges?
Old 27th November 2012, 05:00 PM   #379
John Jones
Philosopher

Yes you found out a lot of information about me..exactly the information that would NOT impress me if a medium told me because I KNOW that is all easily verifiable information through the Internet. And so I will pose a final challenge to the members of this thread...What did I buy on my credit card today?
I don't know and I don't care. The burden of proof is on you, since you made the claim of proof of life after death.

I'm enjoying reading this thread, but I'm not about to take-on any homework tasks.
Old 27th November 2012, 05:03 PM   #380
Robin1
Banned

Originally Posted by John Jones View Post
I don't know and I don't care. The burden of proof is on you, since you made the claim of proof of life after death.

I'm enjoying reading this thread, but I'm not about to take-on any homework tasks.
The POINT being you nor anyone else on this thread could do it if they tried. And tried. And tried. And tried....
Old 27th November 2012, 05:06 PM   #381
Sledge
Grammaton Cleric

Now will you tell me my exact credit card charges?
Have you lost your credit card statement?

"Science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop" ~ Dara O'Briain.
Sledge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2012, 05:19 PM   #382
John Jones
Philosopher

The POINT being you nor anyone else on this thread could do it if they tried. And tried. And tried. And tried....
No. The burden of proof is on you, since you made the claim of proof of life after death!!

I'm not interested in tracking your credit card charges.

Maybe you should start a new thread challenging people to do this?
Old 27th November 2012, 05:34 PM   #383
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

...Now will you tell me my exact credit card charges?
Oh, stop! That's such a red herring. We never said we could get any information about your credit card. I wouldn't have the first idea how to go about doing so. Is it your contention that nobody could do so?

The point about the fridge (if it was indeed information gleaned beforehand) is not whether someone could hack your entire credit card charges, rather it's whether someone from whom you made a credit card purchase might, say, be able to enquire about their customer's creditworthiness in such a way as to glean any fragment of information suitable to throw into the reading. Now personally I have no expertise with which to answer that question, but it seems enormously less implausible than the explanation you prefer.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2012, 05:46 PM   #384
SezMe
post-pre-born

I do believe our deceased loved ones are able to give us signs to let us know they are well and watching over us.
Your father "talked" about your fridge and Harper. Don't you think that's odd? Not about you, your kids, your hubby, your hobbies, your friends, etc. When you "cross over" and then talk to YOUR kids through Edward, are you going to chat about the microwave? The really good movie down at the Bijou? That awful pothole at the corner of Elm and Main?

What does "watching over" you mean? Does he stop you from tripping over the throw rug? Does he give you the hot Lotto numbers? Or does he just watch in the literal sense of the word?

If you just about hit that car ahead of you, did he intervene or was that just good driving on your part? How do you know? If you do have an accident, was it because he was taking a dump and so wasn't paying attention? Can he watch over all of your family or just one at a time?

Inquiring minds want to know.
SezMe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2012, 05:50 PM   #385
Skeptic Ginger
formerly skeptigirl

Someone claiming to be the" Amazing RandY" posted a few comments/link on my blog which got me to thinking and researching and ultimately here. So all of this is his fault!
I wonder who that was since I'm pretty sure Randi uses an "i" in his sig. Perhaps someone like RemieV knows.

As for proof, when someone reads the hidden message one can only see from the ceiling that several experimenters have placed in emergency and operating rooms to test a real out of body NDE, I'll be more intrigued.

Or if one of these psychics/dead talkers actually demonstrates the ability under real test conditions, I'd be more intrigued. Why won't any of them take Randi up on the million dollar challenge?

But another person excited by a cold reading? Not so convincing.
Old 27th November 2012, 05:52 PM   #386
GeeMack
Banned

I hope that when people read my blog [...]

Obvious spam is spam.

Oh, and your father is dead, dust, ceased to exist, just like every other dead thing. If it takes falling for some con man's tricks to make you comfortable with that, so be it. But the truth is, he's dead.
GeeMack is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2012, 05:52 PM   #387
Skeptic Ginger
formerly skeptigirl

Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
I think it would be great. But I don't think it happens.
Old 27th November 2012, 05:55 PM   #388
GeeMack
Banned

Yeah, yeah. John Edward is a con man and you've been duped. Prove me wrong.
GeeMack is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2012, 05:59 PM   #389
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™
Administrator

I said in my original blog that it was NOT the ST sound (which doesn't have to be Stephen only could be Scott, Salvatore, stettnisch...) that convinced me ..

Neither Scott nor Salvatore have an ST sound, and your father's last name is not Stettnisch. So, why did you make such a big deal out of the ST sound thing being a "hit" when John Edward was doing his cold reading schtick on you?

ETA: Also, don't you think that if your deceased father was actually communicating with you through John Edward that he would have communicated something important and clearly linked to you? Like, perhaps, your name or either of your two brothers' names or any of his five grandchildren's names? Or even something that he might think was important to you, like your name and something about feral cats and raccoons and rabies and such? I think RemieV is probably correct that Edward expected the refrigerator thing to go a different route (the standard pictures on the fridge type of thing that any cold reader would expect to get a bite) but you filled in a blank on your own since you had recently bought a fridge and Edward ran with it, recognizing that he had fooled you. It's sad, really, because people like Edward are deliberately toying with the emotions of grieving people, and that's just downright horrid.

Last edited by LashL; 27th November 2012 at 06:38 PM.
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2012, 06:00 PM   #390
John Jones
Philosopher

Originally Posted by GeeMack View Post
Obvious spam is spam.

Oh, and your father is dead, dust, ceased to exist, just like every other dead thing. If it takes falling for some con man's tricks to make you comfortable with that, so be it. But the truth is, he's dead.
He's pining for the fjords.

Someone had to say it.
Old 27th November 2012, 06:00 PM   #391
GeeMack
Banned

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
But another person excited by a cold reading? Not so convincing.

Not convincing at all. And a sad commentary on the gullibility of emotionally desperate people and the kind of vermin who prey on those people.
Old 27th November 2012, 06:16 PM   #392
Robin1
Banned

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
Oh, stop! That's such a red herring. We never said we could get any information about your credit card. I wouldn't have the first idea how to go about doing so. Is it your contention that nobody could do so?

The point about the fridge (if it was indeed information gleaned beforehand) is not whether someone could hack your entire credit card charges, rather it's whether someone from whom you made a credit card purchase might, say, be able to enquire about their customer's creditworthiness in such a way as to glean any fragment of information suitable to throw into the reading. Now personally I have no expertise with which to answer that question, but it seems enormously less implausible than the explanation you prefer.
But you did (or others on here) think John(or his associates) hacking into my credit card account would explain the refrigerator. So far none of you have been able to do just that and I seriously doubt even the "Amazing Randi" would be able to do it! And IF he could do it he WOULD have been caught! So can we ALL agree once and for all that is NOT the answer to how John found out I just bought a new refrigerator. When you do agree, then I will stop asking you what exactly I purchased on my credit card yesterday. See, I'm feelin' a tad more feisty today.
Old 27th November 2012, 06:19 PM   #393
Resume
Penultimate Amazing

But you did (or others on here) think John(or his associates) hacking into my credit card account would explain the refrigerator. So far none of you have been able to do just that and I seriously doubt even the "Amazing Randi" would be able to do it! And IF he could do it he WOULD have been caught! So can we ALL agree once and for all that is NOT the answer to how John found out I just bought a new refrigerator. When you do agree, then I will stop asking you what exactly I purchased on my credit card yesterday. See, I'm feelin' a tad more feisty today.
Do you feel your thread title is accurate?
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2012, 06:21 PM   #394
Robin1
Banned

Originally Posted by calebprime View Post
For some people, life after death might be comforting, but certainly not for everyone. I really don't see why it's the preferable alternative emotionally. (Not to mention that it makes no sense at all to me.)
One size does not fit all.
Old 27th November 2012, 06:22 PM   #395
Sledge
Grammaton Cleric

So let's get this straight. In your mind, someone hacking into a credit card account is impossible, while the spirits of the dead communicating through John Edward is perfectly plausible?

Old 27th November 2012, 06:25 PM   #396
AdMan
Philosopher

So if by spreading links to my blog I make people think or hope or believe...well that little bit of Light can go a long , long way.

I rather think it makes people think you are trying to spam every forum and site you can post your copy-paste crap to.
Old 27th November 2012, 06:31 PM   #397
Vortigern99
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
I do, I'm afraid, have to take issue with point of your otherwise excellent post, meg.
He's not JUST a magician. He's also a parasite preying on the vulnerable and a 24-carat ****.
Meg did go on to make that same point, by writing in the same post:
The only difference is that a magician makes an honorable agreement with the audience that s/he is going to perform tricks that will amaze them, and the audience agrees to suspend their disbelief for a little while and be properly amazed. Edward works to, quite DIShonorably, in my opinion, convince the audience that if they just pay somewhere between $50 and $300 each for a ticket or $800+ for a private reading, they might actually get to talk to, to spend one more minute with someone who died, and who they are grieving for, and who's passing causes such an ache in their heart, in their life, that they would do anything just to see that person one more time. To hear their voice one more time. John Edward takes this common bond of people, this problem we have, this pain we all share, and turned it into a multimillion dollar enterprise for himself, making suckers out of the grieving and bereft.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix
Vortigern99 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2012, 06:31 PM   #398
Resume
Penultimate Amazing

One size does not fit all.
Do you feel you've provided sufficient evidence to justify your thread title?
Old 27th November 2012, 06:32 PM   #399
quarky
Banned

As others have mentioned, a skilled cold reader wouldn't even need hi-tech methods to know seemingly amazing things about you.

I mostly brought up the data-mining to mention how much easier it will be to pull off scams in the future. (Like, yesterday)

it's analogous to photographic evidence:
photo-shop sort of ruined that.

You didn't, by chance, fill out any forms when you got the fridge?
Maybe a warranty?
quarky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2012, 06:35 PM   #400
Robin1
Banned

Originally Posted by SezMe View Post
I'm with Pixel42 - I fail to see any light here. Well, unless "light" means pasture pizza.
Judging by your DARK comments YOU would NEVER be able to see the LIGHT. It's just not in you, Says Me.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal