ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Reply
Old 3rd February 2013, 11:04 AM   #1
Robert Morrow
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 168
Did the Clintons beat up and nearly murder Gennifer Flowers' neighbor on 6-26-92?

I know what I think. What do you expert truth seekers of the Randi Forum think? Did Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and/or Raymond "Buddy" Young (head of Arkansas state troopers) send three Arkansas state trooper goons to beat up Gary Johnson (Gennifer Flowers' neighbor) and take his security camera videotape of Bill Clinton going into Gennifer's condominium.

Note: Gary Johnson was also the lawyer of Clinton turncoat Larry Nichols at that time.

This occurred at a time when the Clintons and their handlers were lying about Bill's many affairs, including Gennifer Flowers.

Go to the 48 minute mark of the New Clinton Chronicles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtNoLxvkKGY

So what do you think: were the Clintons involved in the beating and near murder of Gary Johnson?
__________________
I would bet my house, my car, my bank account and my penis that the Clintons & Buddy Young sent 3 Arkansas state trooper goons to beat the living hell out of and nearly murder Gary Johnson (the lawyer of Larry Nichols & neighbor of Gennifer Flowers) on June 26, 1992. They did this because Gary Johnson had security camera videotapes of Bill Clinton often entering Gennifer's condo. The Clintons were denyng the Bill/Gennifer affair at that time. The thugs then stole the tapes.
Robert Morrow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2013, 11:06 AM   #2
TheRedWorm
I AM the Red Worm!
 
TheRedWorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,452
Sure, now what are you going to do about it?
__________________
I'll be the best Congressman money can buy!

As usual, he doesn't understand the relevant sciences, can't Google for the right thing, and appears to rely on the notion that a word salad liberally sprinkled with Google Croutons will make his argument seem coherent. -JayUtah
TheRedWorm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2013, 11:13 AM   #3
Robert Morrow
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 168
Originally Posted by TheRedWorm View Post
Sure, now what are you going to do about it?
Let's have some more people chime in on this - and then I will tell you.
__________________
I would bet my house, my car, my bank account and my penis that the Clintons & Buddy Young sent 3 Arkansas state trooper goons to beat the living hell out of and nearly murder Gary Johnson (the lawyer of Larry Nichols & neighbor of Gennifer Flowers) on June 26, 1992. They did this because Gary Johnson had security camera videotapes of Bill Clinton often entering Gennifer's condo. The Clintons were denyng the Bill/Gennifer affair at that time. The thugs then stole the tapes.
Robert Morrow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2013, 11:13 AM   #4
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian
 
LSSBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: An elusive house at Bachelors Grove Cemetery
Posts: 19,985
Evidence?
__________________
"You must not let your need to be right be more important than your need to find out what's true." - Ray Dalio, Principles
LSSBB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2013, 11:16 AM   #5
Robert Morrow
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 168
Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
Evidence?
Logic?
__________________
I would bet my house, my car, my bank account and my penis that the Clintons & Buddy Young sent 3 Arkansas state trooper goons to beat the living hell out of and nearly murder Gary Johnson (the lawyer of Larry Nichols & neighbor of Gennifer Flowers) on June 26, 1992. They did this because Gary Johnson had security camera videotapes of Bill Clinton often entering Gennifer's condo. The Clintons were denyng the Bill/Gennifer affair at that time. The thugs then stole the tapes.
Robert Morrow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2013, 11:20 AM   #6
TheRedWorm
I AM the Red Worm!
 
TheRedWorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,452
Originally Posted by Robert Morrow View Post
Let's have some more people chime in on this - and then I will tell you.


Why wait? No time like the present.
__________________
I'll be the best Congressman money can buy!

As usual, he doesn't understand the relevant sciences, can't Google for the right thing, and appears to rely on the notion that a word salad liberally sprinkled with Google Croutons will make his argument seem coherent. -JayUtah
TheRedWorm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2013, 11:26 AM   #7
The Charnel Expanse
Muse
 
The Charnel Expanse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 944
No.
__________________
Nature abhors a vacuum, which is why my dog barks at the roomba.

"I nominate The Charnel Expanse as the greatest poster in the history of the Internet." - - johnny karate
The Charnel Expanse is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2013, 11:46 AM   #8
Tomtomkent
Philosopher
 
Tomtomkent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,607
Originally Posted by Robert Morrow View Post
Let's have some more people chime in on this - and then I will tell you.
Any great revelation that comes with conditions attached is not worth waiting for.
__________________
@tomhodden

Never look up an E-book because this signature line told you. Especially not Dead Lament (ASIN: B00JEN1MWY). Or A Little Trouble (ASIN: B00GQFZZQW).
Tomtomkent is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2013, 01:11 PM   #9
fuelair
Banned
 
fuelair's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 58,582
Originally Posted by Robert Morrow View Post
Logic?
Logic does not apply in law - the thing required is called evidence. Logic is not evidence. Run through the evidence you have for this. (And, just curious, why not provide the logical chain that takes you to such a conclusion -and any actual evidence that supports that logic.
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2013, 01:25 PM   #10
HotRodDeluxe
Muse
 
HotRodDeluxe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 688
Plenty of claims, short on proof. The Cter's will love it. I give it 2 stars.
HotRodDeluxe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2013, 01:46 PM   #11
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,940
Who cares?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2013, 01:56 PM   #12
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian
 
LSSBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: An elusive house at Bachelors Grove Cemetery
Posts: 19,985
Originally Posted by Robert Morrow View Post
Logic?
Yeah, you got any of that too?
__________________
"You must not let your need to be right be more important than your need to find out what's true." - Ray Dalio, Principles
LSSBB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2013, 02:18 PM   #13
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing
 
uke2se's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 13,357
I seem to remember a banned former member spouting this very same conspiracy theory. He didn't do too well with it either, so don't feel bad Robert.

ETA: I was thinking of another crappy Clinton conspiracy theory.

Last edited by uke2se; 3rd February 2013 at 02:19 PM.
uke2se is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2013, 02:30 PM   #14
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing
 
dudalb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 45,623
Originally Posted by fuelair View Post
Logic does not apply in law - the thing required is called evidence. Logic is not evidence. Run through the evidence you have for this. (And, just curious, why not provide the logical chain that takes you to such a conclusion -and any actual evidence that supports that logic.
This is an excellent point. Logic runs on the GIGO principle...Garbage In, Garbage Out. You can follow all the rules of logic, but if you basic data is crap,you end result will be crap.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2013, 06:39 PM   #15
Matthew Cline
Muse
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 888
Is there anything that the Clintons didn't do? I mean, maybe every day they eat kittens and kick puppies.
Matthew Cline is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2013, 09:41 PM   #16
FrederickEason
Critical Thinker
 
FrederickEason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 313
Originally Posted by Robert Morrow View Post

Go to the 48 minute mark of the New Clinton Chronicles
I think you meant the 58 minute mark, because nobody mentioned anything about a beating until the 58 minute mark.

Anyways, here's Gary Johnson claiming he was beaten by Arkansas state troopers under the order of Bill Clinton for videotaping Clinton and Gennifer Flowers having an affair. That's it. He doesn't have tapes, he doesn't have evidence, all he has is what looks like bruises and cuts and a nice story to tell.

Where's the evidence?
FrederickEason is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2013, 09:47 PM   #17
Robert Morrow
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 168
Originally Posted by fuelair View Post
Logic does not apply in law - the thing required is called evidence. Logic is not evidence. Run through the evidence you have for this. (And, just curious, why not provide the logical chain that takes you to such a conclusion -and any actual evidence that supports that logic.
The evidence is that Gary Johnson was the lawyer for Clinton turncoat and nemesis Larry Nichols and Gary Johnson lived next door to Gennifer Flowers and he had a security camera with videotape of Bill Clinton often entering Gennifer's condomium.

This is in the middle of the 1992 when the Clintons were engaged in mass lying about Bill's life as an unhinged sex freak and mass adulterer. And this is in the context of the Clintons hiring private detective goons like Jack Palladino and Anthony Pellicano. Anthony Pellicano is in jail now in LA for being used by half of Hollywood to terrorize the other half of Hollywood.

Gennifer Flowers and Sally Perdue came under harassment by the Clinton goon squads. You should be able to google that . Not to mention Kathleen Willey in the 1998 period when her cat Bullseye was killed and a strange man approached her and pointed that out. Willey also had her tires nailgunned.

On June 26, 1992, three big beefy goons with crewcuts who looked *just like* Arkansas state trooper beat the living hell out of Gary Johnson and took his tape of Bill Clinton going into Gennifer Flowers' condo.

This terrorization was well known anti-Clinton circles in Little Rock at that time and no doubt it sent a message to out possible truthtellers about Bill Clinton and his promiscuous sex life and rampant lying.

It seems like a "no brainer" to me that the Clintons and Buddy Young sent those 3 goons to nearly murder Gary Johnson.
__________________
I would bet my house, my car, my bank account and my penis that the Clintons & Buddy Young sent 3 Arkansas state trooper goons to beat the living hell out of and nearly murder Gary Johnson (the lawyer of Larry Nichols & neighbor of Gennifer Flowers) on June 26, 1992. They did this because Gary Johnson had security camera videotapes of Bill Clinton often entering Gennifer's condo. The Clintons were denyng the Bill/Gennifer affair at that time. The thugs then stole the tapes.
Robert Morrow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2013, 09:56 PM   #18
Robert Morrow
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 168
So what were the Clintons covering up? Remember they had lied about Bill supposedly not having an affair with Gennifer Flowers, even though they had one for 16 years and he had even paid Gennifer Flowers $200 to have an abortion in January, 1978. But in 1992 we were all being lied to by wild Bill, enabler Hillary, James Carville, Paul Begala, George Stephanopulous. In their world all the truth telling women were "nuts, sluts & liars."

So if those Gary Johnson tapes had been made public it could have cost Clinton the 1992 election. "Exposure" of stuff like the below (and above) could have put the nail in the coffin of the Clinton 1992 campaign. Clinton would/could have been exposed for the lying sex freak he is.

Edited by jhunter1163:  Edited for Rule 2.
__________________
I would bet my house, my car, my bank account and my penis that the Clintons & Buddy Young sent 3 Arkansas state trooper goons to beat the living hell out of and nearly murder Gary Johnson (the lawyer of Larry Nichols & neighbor of Gennifer Flowers) on June 26, 1992. They did this because Gary Johnson had security camera videotapes of Bill Clinton often entering Gennifer's condo. The Clintons were denyng the Bill/Gennifer affair at that time. The thugs then stole the tapes.

Last edited by jhunter1163; 4th February 2013 at 04:25 AM.
Robert Morrow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2013, 10:22 PM   #19
The Charnel Expanse
Muse
 
The Charnel Expanse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 944
Bill Clinton killed Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman.

Prove that he didn't!
__________________
Nature abhors a vacuum, which is why my dog barks at the roomba.

"I nominate The Charnel Expanse as the greatest poster in the history of the Internet." - - johnny karate
The Charnel Expanse is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2013, 10:55 PM   #20
Robert Morrow
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 168
Originally Posted by The Charnel Expanse View Post
Bill Clinton killed Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman.

Prove that he didn't!
That is a pitiful straw man argument.

The Clintons have been documented to the moon to have been lying in the 1992 about Bill Clinton's unhinged sex life. The lawyer for Larry Nichols, and neighbor of Gennifer Flowers who the Clintons were telling massive lies about, is beaten to a pulp on June 26, 1992 by 3 goons that look just like Arkansas state troopers.

I think the odds are 100% the Clintons were behind this. I would bet my house, my car, my bank account & my penis on this.
__________________
I would bet my house, my car, my bank account and my penis that the Clintons & Buddy Young sent 3 Arkansas state trooper goons to beat the living hell out of and nearly murder Gary Johnson (the lawyer of Larry Nichols & neighbor of Gennifer Flowers) on June 26, 1992. They did this because Gary Johnson had security camera videotapes of Bill Clinton often entering Gennifer's condo. The Clintons were denyng the Bill/Gennifer affair at that time. The thugs then stole the tapes.
Robert Morrow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2013, 10:58 PM   #21
Robert Morrow
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 168
A little history on the Clintons and their use of terror campaigns to shut up Bill's sex victims and girlfriends. And this behavior was in full force for 1992.

Mary Matalin, aide to President Bush #41 in the 1992 campaign said “I got the letters from Pellicano to [Bill’s women] intimidating them … I had tapes of conversations from Pellicano to the women. I got handwritten letters from the women …I got one letter from one of the women’s dad’s saying, ‘This is so horrible. Here is what they are going to do to us.’ … It’s not like they said, “We’re going to go out and bust your kneecaps.’ [It was more like] we’re going to say this, that and the other.’” (Matalin, 1997, CBS)

In 1982 when Bill Clinton was running for governor of Arkansas, Hillary Clinton told Little Rock, AR private investigator Ivan Duda:

“I want you to get rid of all these bitches he’s seeing … I want you to give me the names and addresses and phone numbers, and we can get them under control” – Hillary Clinton, 1982. [p.99, The Truth about Hillary].
__________________
I would bet my house, my car, my bank account and my penis that the Clintons & Buddy Young sent 3 Arkansas state trooper goons to beat the living hell out of and nearly murder Gary Johnson (the lawyer of Larry Nichols & neighbor of Gennifer Flowers) on June 26, 1992. They did this because Gary Johnson had security camera videotapes of Bill Clinton often entering Gennifer's condo. The Clintons were denyng the Bill/Gennifer affair at that time. The thugs then stole the tapes.
Robert Morrow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2013, 11:01 PM   #22
TheRedWorm
I AM the Red Worm!
 
TheRedWorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,452
So, besides pissing and moaning about this on the internet, what do you plan to actually do about it?
__________________
I'll be the best Congressman money can buy!

As usual, he doesn't understand the relevant sciences, can't Google for the right thing, and appears to rely on the notion that a word salad liberally sprinkled with Google Croutons will make his argument seem coherent. -JayUtah
TheRedWorm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2013, 11:49 PM   #23
Robert Morrow
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 168
Originally Posted by TheRedWorm View Post
So, besides pissing and moaning about this on the internet, what do you plan to actually do about it?
I am the nations's #1 anti-Clinton activist. And I have put my time, effort, energy and money where my passion is. I carpet bombed the South Carolina 2008 Democratic primary with these robo-calls:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvhuhqaYz2o

That was a critical primary for Obama, and, yes, he would have won it without my efforts. When my robocalls started running it was the day Bill Clinton literally got unhinged and started making intemperate remarks to the media which backfired on him.

As for 2016, I suggest you call and email journalists about what the Clintons did to Gary Johnson on June 26, 1992. Maybe they will write some stories on it.
__________________
I would bet my house, my car, my bank account and my penis that the Clintons & Buddy Young sent 3 Arkansas state trooper goons to beat the living hell out of and nearly murder Gary Johnson (the lawyer of Larry Nichols & neighbor of Gennifer Flowers) on June 26, 1992. They did this because Gary Johnson had security camera videotapes of Bill Clinton often entering Gennifer's condo. The Clintons were denyng the Bill/Gennifer affair at that time. The thugs then stole the tapes.
Robert Morrow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2013, 11:54 PM   #24
TheRedWorm
I AM the Red Worm!
 
TheRedWorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,452
Originally Posted by Robert Morrow View Post
I am the nations's #1 anti-Clinton activist. And I have put my time, effort, energy and money where my passion is. I carpet bombed the South Carolina 2008 Democratic primary with these robo-calls:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvhuhqaYz2o

That was a critical primary for Obama, and, yes, he would have won it without my efforts. When my robocalls started running it was the day Bill Clinton literally got unhinged and started making intemperate remarks to the media which backfired on him.

As for 2016, I suggest you call and email journalists about what the Clintons did to Gary Johnson on June 26, 1992. Maybe they will write some stories on it.


Wow, so you're just a stalker, and will continue to stalk former president Clinton. Do you think that this is healthy behavior?
__________________
I'll be the best Congressman money can buy!

As usual, he doesn't understand the relevant sciences, can't Google for the right thing, and appears to rely on the notion that a word salad liberally sprinkled with Google Croutons will make his argument seem coherent. -JayUtah
TheRedWorm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2013, 12:51 AM   #25
Robert Morrow
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 168
Originally Posted by TheRedWorm View Post
Wow, so you're just a stalker, and will continue to stalk former president Clinton. Do you think that this is healthy behavior?
A "stalker" is what the Clintons sic on Bills's sex victims and girlfriends in order to break in their apartments, spy on them, terrorize them, intimidate them, kill their cats, break their car windshield (which they did to Sally Perdue, 1992).

(ed)TheRedWorm, do you think you are mentally capable of seeing the difference between a political activist and political criminals?

Mod WarningEdited, breach of rule 0; do not alter member names.
Posted By:Locknar
__________________
I would bet my house, my car, my bank account and my penis that the Clintons & Buddy Young sent 3 Arkansas state trooper goons to beat the living hell out of and nearly murder Gary Johnson (the lawyer of Larry Nichols & neighbor of Gennifer Flowers) on June 26, 1992. They did this because Gary Johnson had security camera videotapes of Bill Clinton often entering Gennifer's condo. The Clintons were denyng the Bill/Gennifer affair at that time. The thugs then stole the tapes.

Last edited by LashL; 4th February 2013 at 09:06 AM.
Robert Morrow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2013, 12:52 AM   #26
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,940
Hmmmmm

Robert in your world the Clintons are the most evil creatures in the world - correct?

In your world they kill their enemies - correct?

In this world you claim to be their biggest 'activist' exposing their crimes - correct?

Then why are the evil Clinton's of your world not killing you in this world?

One wonders doesn't one?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2013, 12:55 AM   #27
Robert Morrow
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 168
Here is one of the Clinton's stalkers/terrorists in action:

On 1-8-98, 2 days before her deposition, Kathleen was approached by one of Hillary’s goons while Kathleen was walking her dogs. It was an attempt to terrify Kathleen into silence over Bill’s groping.

Hillary’s Goon: “Good morning did you ever find your cat?”

Kathleen: “No, we have not found her yet.”

Hillary’s Goon: “That’s too bad. Bullseye was his name wasn’t it? … You’re just not getting the message, are you?” ["Sellout," p. 117]
__________________
I would bet my house, my car, my bank account and my penis that the Clintons & Buddy Young sent 3 Arkansas state trooper goons to beat the living hell out of and nearly murder Gary Johnson (the lawyer of Larry Nichols & neighbor of Gennifer Flowers) on June 26, 1992. They did this because Gary Johnson had security camera videotapes of Bill Clinton often entering Gennifer's condo. The Clintons were denyng the Bill/Gennifer affair at that time. The thugs then stole the tapes.
Robert Morrow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2013, 12:57 AM   #28
TheRedWorm
I AM the Red Worm!
 
TheRedWorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,452
Originally Posted by Robert Morrow View Post
A "stalker" is what the Clintons sic on Bills's sex victims and girlfriends in order to break in their apartments, spy on them, terrorize them, intimidate them, kill their cats, break their car windshield (which they did to Sally Perdue, 1992).

(ed) TheRedWorm, do you think you are mentally capable of seeing the difference between a political activist and political criminals?


Well, since you have no real evidence, I would say that 'stalker' holds.
__________________
I'll be the best Congressman money can buy!

As usual, he doesn't understand the relevant sciences, can't Google for the right thing, and appears to rely on the notion that a word salad liberally sprinkled with Google Croutons will make his argument seem coherent. -JayUtah

Last edited by Locknar; 4th February 2013 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Moderated content edited.
TheRedWorm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2013, 12:58 AM   #29
Robert Morrow
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 168
Here is another nugget on the Clintons. Juanita Broaddrick is not the only woman Bill Clinton has sexually assaulted.

Biographer Roger Morris, on page 238 of his book Partners in Power, tells of another savage sexual assault by Bill that involved his lip biting modus operandi for sexual assaults:

"A young woman lawyer in Little Rock claimed that she was accosted by Clinton while he was attorney general and that when she recoiled he forced himself on her, biting and bruising her. Deeply affected by the assault, the woman decided to keep it all quiet for the sake of her own hard-won career and that of her husband. When the husband later saw Clinton at the 1980 Democratic Convention, he delivered a warning. 'If you ever approach her,' he told the governor, 'I'll kill you.' Not even seeing fit to deny the incident, Bill Clinton sheepishly apologized and duly promised never to bother her again." [Partners in Power, page 238]

Roger Morris interviewed the anonymous couple who are socially prominent in Arkansas in late 1993 and again in early 1994.
__________________
I would bet my house, my car, my bank account and my penis that the Clintons & Buddy Young sent 3 Arkansas state trooper goons to beat the living hell out of and nearly murder Gary Johnson (the lawyer of Larry Nichols & neighbor of Gennifer Flowers) on June 26, 1992. They did this because Gary Johnson had security camera videotapes of Bill Clinton often entering Gennifer's condo. The Clintons were denyng the Bill/Gennifer affair at that time. The thugs then stole the tapes.
Robert Morrow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2013, 01:15 AM   #30
Tomtomkent
Philosopher
 
Tomtomkent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,607
So no evidence to support any of this then?
__________________
@tomhodden

Never look up an E-book because this signature line told you. Especially not Dead Lament (ASIN: B00JEN1MWY). Or A Little Trouble (ASIN: B00GQFZZQW).
Tomtomkent is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2013, 05:42 AM   #31
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator
 
Locknar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: 25.8333 N, 77.9000 W
Posts: 23,598
Mod WarningFolks...as always please stay on topic, be civil/polite, and address the OP. Several posts that did not ended up here: http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=252639
Posted By:Locknar
__________________
He's back!
Locknar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2013, 06:24 AM   #32
Silly Green Monkey
Cowardly Lurking in the Shadows of Greatness
 
Silly Green Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,757
Originally Posted by Robert Morrow View Post
I am the nations's #1 anti-Clinton activist. And I have put my time, effort, energy and money where my passion is. I carpet bombed the South Carolina 2008 Democratic primary with these robo-calls:


That was a critical primary for Obama, and, yes, he would have won it without my efforts. When my robocalls started running it was the day Bill Clinton literally got unhinged and started making intemperate remarks to the media which backfired on him.
Wait a minute, you interfered in an election for one man because of something you believe a different man did? Why the hell would you do that? Obama isn't Clinton!
__________________
Normal is just a stereotype.
Silly Green Monkey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2013, 07:36 AM   #33
jimfish
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 270
"The New Clinton Chronicles" video is pretty unhelpful, since it's just a talking head. An out-of-sync head at that.

How many tapes did Johnson have? Flowers alleged an affair spanning over a decade, from 1977 to '89 - if they were neighbours throughout that period, that'd be a lot of visits, and a lot of tape. Did Johnson know of the importance of the tape(s) to have kept it/them for several years after the affair stopped? If so, what were his intentions? Did he file a police report? How did "Clinton's goons" find out about this tape?

One newspaper column I found only had this to say:

Originally Posted by Gadsden Times Feb 7, 1994, Jeffrey Hart, Hart to Hart - "New Clinton bombshell gets the coverup"
"According to the Sunday Telegraph report, one Gary Johnson, an Arkansas lawyer, says he let on at the Flaming Arrow club in Little Rock that he had a videotape of Clinton entering Gennifer Flowers' apartment.

"Shortly afterwards, on June 26 1992, three men appeared at his door, beat him unconscious and stole the tapes." According to the report, he was left with a shattered arm, severe head injuries and a perforated bladder, and he had to have his spleen removed."
jimfish is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2013, 08:57 AM   #34
Robert Morrow
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 168
Originally Posted by jimfish View Post
"The New Clinton Chronicles" video is pretty unhelpful, since it's just a talking head. An out-of-sync head at that.

How many tapes did Johnson have? Flowers alleged an affair spanning over a decade, from 1977 to '89 - if they were neighbours throughout that period, that'd be a lot of visits, and a lot of tape. Did Johnson know of the importance of the tape(s) to have kept it/them for several years after the affair stopped? If so, what were his intentions? Did he file a police report? How did "Clinton's goons" find out about this tape?

One newspaper column I found only had this to say:
If you want to know about Gary Johnson nearly being murdered, all you have to do is get in contact with Gennifer Flowers. This event terrorized her and I sure she remembers it quite well.

I don't think Gary Johnson filed a police report- remember he is being beat up by people who look just like Arkansas state troopers who are obviously acting on behalf of the governor of Arkansas and leader of the national Democratic party. I doubt he thought the controlled local police would be any help.

That would be like expecting the LBJ-manipulated Dallas police to do a clean investigation of the JFK assassination. Laughable.
__________________
I would bet my house, my car, my bank account and my penis that the Clintons & Buddy Young sent 3 Arkansas state trooper goons to beat the living hell out of and nearly murder Gary Johnson (the lawyer of Larry Nichols & neighbor of Gennifer Flowers) on June 26, 1992. They did this because Gary Johnson had security camera videotapes of Bill Clinton often entering Gennifer's condo. The Clintons were denyng the Bill/Gennifer affair at that time. The thugs then stole the tapes.

Last edited by Robert Morrow; 4th February 2013 at 09:18 AM.
Robert Morrow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2013, 09:02 AM   #35
Robert Morrow
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 168
Re: Silly Green Monkey. Hillary Clinton is a key player behind the terror campaigns of Bill's sex victims and former girlfriends and I hold her accountable for her criminality. Hillary Clinton is unfit for public office, but she is eligible for a jail cell.

There are others Bill Clinton has sexually terrorized: Elizabeth Ward Gracen is another woman that the rapist governor abused.

Investigator Rick Lambert (for Paula Jones lawyers) talked to Judy Stokes who was a close friend to Liz Ward Gracen. Lambert says, “I talked to Judy Stokes for an hour and a half. At first, she was reluctant to burn her bridges with Liz. But I finally asked, ‘Do you believe Clinton raped her?’ She said , “Absolutely. He forced her to have sex. What do you call that?’ Stokes was totally convinced it was rape.”

[www.papillonsartpalace.com/janedoe.htm, accessed 5/5/07]

Here is what Elizabeth, the 1982 Miss America, who tearfully confided to friends that she did not want the sex with Bill in 1983, later said in 1998:

“I think [Bill] is a very dangerous, manipulative man and I’ve had to be very careful. There was a lot of pressure on my family and friends, people were being staked out. I was a little bit afraid for my safety at one point. It’s just not an area where you are safe.” [Toronto Star, 9-17-98]

"Yes, I was physically scared. We are talking about the presidency of the country here, and between the friendly calls on one hand telling me to get out of town for my own good and then talking about smear tactics on the other, I got scared. Yes, physically scared. There were always veiled threats. Always. I did nothing wrong except one stupid night a long time ago. But now this last year has become very frightening." [NY Post, 9-27-98, by Steve Dunleavy]

Elizabeth received threatening phone calls and her belongings were ransacked while Elizabeth was on vacation in St. Martin by 3 men in suits (according to a witness). Her manager Vincent Vento said these intimidating phone callers said “You should really keep your mouth shut about Bill Clinton and go on with your life. You could be discredited. You could have an IRS investigation.” [NY Post, 1-13-99] Within a few weeks, the IRS was sending audit letters to Elizabeth’s parents’ home, which was not listed on her tax filings.

So, did Bill rape 22-year-old, newly married Miss America Elizabeth in 1983? Elizabeth says “No, not true. It was consensual. I was married at the time, and so was he. No, I am not proud of it.” [NY Post, 9-27-98] At the very least, Bill took extreme advantage of Elizabeth and she was even tearing up about it in an interview with the NY Post 15 years later. Elizabeth may have had pressured “consensual” sex with Bill, but when you are psychologically raped by Hillary’s secret police, that is never consensual.
__________________
I would bet my house, my car, my bank account and my penis that the Clintons & Buddy Young sent 3 Arkansas state trooper goons to beat the living hell out of and nearly murder Gary Johnson (the lawyer of Larry Nichols & neighbor of Gennifer Flowers) on June 26, 1992. They did this because Gary Johnson had security camera videotapes of Bill Clinton often entering Gennifer's condo. The Clintons were denyng the Bill/Gennifer affair at that time. The thugs then stole the tapes.
Robert Morrow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2013, 09:04 AM   #36
jimfish
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 270
Originally Posted by Robert Morrow View Post
If you want to know about Gary Johnson nearly being murdered, all you have to do is get in contact with Gennifer Flowers. This event terrorized her and I sure she remembers it quite well.

I don't think Gary Johnson filed a police report- remember he is being beat up by people who look just like Arkansas state troopers who are obviously acting on behalf of the governor of Arkansas and leader of the national Democratic party. I doubt he thought the controlled local police would be any help.

That would be like expecting the Dallas police to do a clean investigation of the JFK assassination. Laughable.
I asked about the report as I stumbled across this interview transcript (from, I believe, an August 6th 1999 radio interview on Sean Hannity) , where Flowers replies:

Quote:
FLOWERS: He was my neighbor at Quawpaw Tower....He had a security camera mounted on the inside of his door at the peephole, so that the camera lens faced down the hallway. So that anyone who got off the elevator going in either direction, and especially coming towards that camera to my door, would clearly be in view of that camera lens. So after my story became public, Mr. Johnson came forward and said that he had this video of Bill coming to my door....

HANNITY: And he claims that they beat him up, took the tape and left him for dead. Is that right?

FLOWERS: That's what he says. And I've seen him in interviews talking about that. Now he's an attorney in Little Rock. And I believe that he did make a report with the Police Department in reference to everything. So it's a matter of public record.

Last edited by jimfish; 4th February 2013 at 09:10 AM.
jimfish is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2013, 09:19 AM   #37
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,940
Robert dear you forgot to answer my question. Here it is again

Quote:
Robert in your world the Clintons are the most evil creatures in the world - correct?

In your world they kill their enemies - correct?

In this world you claim to be their biggest 'activist' exposing their crimes - correct?

Then why are the evil Clinton's of your world not killing you in this world?

One wonders doesn't one?
Please explain
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2013, 09:31 AM   #38
Robert Morrow
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 168
That is a good find, Jimfish. I think the odds are near 100% - and I would bet my house and my penis on this - that the Clintons nearly murdered Gary Johnson, the lawyer of Larry Nichols, on June 26, 1992. And the one who sent those state trooper goons was most likely Raymond "Buddy" Young.

And I think Raymond "Buddy" Young, acting on behalf of Bill and Hillary Clinton, could very well have used Arkansas state troopers to murder Jerry Parks on Sept 26, 1993 which was a little over a year after the near murder of Gary Johnson.

You can read about that in the book "The Secret Life of Bill Clinton:" http://terpsboy.com/Articles/JerryParks.html

The Clintons later made Buddy Young the #2 man at FEMA as a payoff for all his dirty work for the Clintons.

"At first Mrs. Parks would not talk to me, except to confirm in a general way that there were indeed files, that they had been stolen, and that Gary was telling the truth. The Little Rock Police had told her not to talk to the press until the case was solved, and she had agreed.

But by the spring of 1994 she was losing faith. The original detective, Tom James, had been pulled off the case. It was becoming apparent that the eyewitness accounts of the death were being ignored by the police. Witnesses had described two assassins: hefty men, with beer bellies and broad shoulders, greyish hair, in their late forties or early fifties. Yet the police kept saying that there was only one killer in the car.

Jane Parks went to visit a top official from the State Police whom she knew well from her church network. He told her outright that the murder was a conspiracy hatched in Hot Springs by five men who moved in the social circle of Buddy Young, the former chief of Governor Clinton's security detail and now the regional director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency for the south-central United States. She was given the names of the five men, and was told that they flipped coins to decide which two would carry out the execution. And finally, she was told that nothing was ever going to be done about it."
__________________
I would bet my house, my car, my bank account and my penis that the Clintons & Buddy Young sent 3 Arkansas state trooper goons to beat the living hell out of and nearly murder Gary Johnson (the lawyer of Larry Nichols & neighbor of Gennifer Flowers) on June 26, 1992. They did this because Gary Johnson had security camera videotapes of Bill Clinton often entering Gennifer's condo. The Clintons were denyng the Bill/Gennifer affair at that time. The thugs then stole the tapes.

Last edited by Robert Morrow; 4th February 2013 at 09:32 AM.
Robert Morrow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2013, 09:38 AM   #39
Myron Proudfoot
Master Poster
 
Myron Proudfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Northern VA/DC
Posts: 2,361
hadn't Clinton already admitted having an affair with Flowers? So what would the tape prove?
__________________
InfoWars. Punching logic in the face on a daily basis. (from Facebook)
Myron Proudfoot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2013, 10:42 AM   #40
Robert Morrow
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 168
Originally Posted by Myron Proudfoot View Post
hadn't Clinton already admitted having an affair with Flowers? So what would the tape prove?
The answer is no, the Clintons in 1992 were actually stating that Bill Clinton never had an affair with Gennifer Flowers. That is why the relevation of the Gary Johnson tapes would have been so blockbuster.

We are 21 years later. Everyone today (2013) knows that Bill Clinton is an unhinged sex freak and that he and Hillary have lied fanatically about this.

In 1992 the national media was protecting the Clintons from what many in Arkansas knew about Clinton's voluminous philandering. Most folks probably figured, yeah he may have had one affair but the Clintons have patched things up.

They had no idea the man was pervert, rapist, serial sexual predator, pathological liar and adulterer to the google power.

Here is the famous Bill/Hillary interview on 60 Minutes: http://www.loadeer.com/3/video/BF9LJ...walldotorgflv/
__________________
I would bet my house, my car, my bank account and my penis that the Clintons & Buddy Young sent 3 Arkansas state trooper goons to beat the living hell out of and nearly murder Gary Johnson (the lawyer of Larry Nichols & neighbor of Gennifer Flowers) on June 26, 1992. They did this because Gary Johnson had security camera videotapes of Bill Clinton often entering Gennifer's condo. The Clintons were denyng the Bill/Gennifer affair at that time. The thugs then stole the tapes.
Robert Morrow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:00 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.