IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags ae911truth , John Dinatale , pedophile , sex offender

Old 24th September 2013, 06:54 AM   #1
cjnewson88
Graduate Poster

AE911 in bed with convicted Sex Offender?

Following a thread on facebook regarding this youtube video taken on 9/11 this year, the Marine John P Dinatale seems to have been one of their main speakers, boasting 5 degrees and all round support for Richard Gage.

Except it turns out, he's also a registered sex offender.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=65694

Following this video on liveleak, there are some questions as to whether he was ever even a Marine.

Is Richard Gage getting desperate, or does he think it perfectly acceptable to have a convicted sex offender (against a minor, no less) as one of his key speakers?
http://www.youtube.com/user/cjnewson88
cjnewson88 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2013, 07:26 AM   #2
swright777
Muse

That guy just doesn't look right. You don't wear medals and the ribbons for those medals on the same uniform. And you don't wear either medals or ribbons on combat uniforms.

I know he's no longer in the Marines, if he ever was, but there are some things that are just not done. Especially if you want people to take your service seriously.

This doesn't even take into account that the ribbons are in the wrong order of precedence, and if you have a row that is not full it goes at the top.
swright777 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2013, 07:38 AM   #3
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Good discussion of him at This Ain't Hell. Someone there apparently has an FOIA in to check his story.

Yes, his uniform looks quite comical.
Old 24th September 2013, 07:46 AM   #4
dafydd
Banned

Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
Good discussion of him at This Ain't Hell. Someone there apparently has an FOIA in to check his story.

Yes, his uniform looks quite comical.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2013, 08:12 AM   #5
The Big Dog

"If what you guys say, especially if he is not really a marine, then I would suppose he is an infiltrated agent of the government trying to discredit the rethink911 movement."

Because Gage's research skills are that bad, I guess.

Five Engineering Degrees? What a pack of maroons.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2013, 08:49 AM   #6
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

His AE911 blurb says he got his degree in "Mech-Engineering/Mathematics" from CSI-NY (???). Intlelius says he went to BYU. There is a mention in Intelius of his having lived in Oceanside / Camp Pendleton, possibly indicating with some kind of USMC affiliation.

ETA: By the way, what the heck is Karina Aerospace?

Last edited by LSSBB; 24th September 2013 at 08:55 AM.
LSSBB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2013, 09:15 AM   #7
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

It's not surprising. Truthers do tend to already live in the margins. Look how many are also holocaust deniers, chemtrailers, anti vaxers, Federal Reserve nuts and such. It shouldn't shock anyone when they engage in fringe behavior.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2013, 09:46 AM   #8
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Absolute ********.

You don't wear medals or decorations on Utilities.

Qualification badges yes, medals or decorations no.

This guy is a complete ******* even if he does turn out to have served - you don't put the uniform back on to serve your own interests, you do so to honor the country and the service you were a member of.
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2013, 09:56 AM   #9
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

I couldn't find a record of John DiNatale via Military.com, however I don't know what the sources are for their search engine.
Old 24th September 2013, 10:57 AM   #10
carlitos
"más divertido"

Not much here, except company dates from 2006.

The only google references to Karina Aerospace appear to all link to Mr. DiNatale's online profiles and his ae911truth profile. Must have been a one man show.

His zoominfo profile shows this current employer:

Quote:
While Space Energy is at the forefront of making Space Based Solar Power (SBSP) a commercial reality, our wholly owned subsidiary, Space Energy Terrestrial Inc. (SET) is focusing on building, owning and operating a series of modern ground-based solar parks throughout the continental USA. Space Energy Terrestrial is currently assessing several sites located in New Jersey, Mississippi, Kentucky, Colorado and New Mexico, in addition to also assessing a large site in Northern California.
http://www.spaceenergy.com/
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2013, 11:05 AM   #11
Mudcat
Man of a Thousand Memes

"AE911 in bed with a convicted sex offender", you say? That brings a smile to my face, honestly. Can't think of anyone more deserving of it.
Old 24th September 2013, 11:09 AM   #12
Newtons Bit
Penultimate Amazing

His AE911 blurb says he got his degree in "Mech-Engineering/Mathematics" from CSI-NY (???). Intlelius says he went to BYU. There is a mention in Intelius of his having lived in Oceanside / Camp Pendleton, possibly indicating with some kind of USMC affiliation.

CSI could be College of Staten Island
"Structural Engineering is the art of molding materials we do not wholly understand into shapes we cannot precisely analyze so as to understand forces we cannot really assess in such a way that the community at large has no reason to suspect the extent of our own ignorance." James E Amrhein
Newtons Bit is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2013, 11:18 AM   #13
Robrob
Philosopher

Short answer: He's a fraud.

Long answer: He is wearing every award in the inventory (both medals and ribbons) and in the wrong places as well as wearing a protective mask carrier (gas mask) on his left hip and something else (sunglasses case?) hanging in front. It's a costume.
Old 24th September 2013, 12:56 PM   #14
TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Hmmm....

First Manny Badillo now this jerk.

Kinda makes me wonder how Gage keeps finding these guys.

Pedophiles & Imbeciles for 9/11 Truth.
Old 24th September 2013, 01:00 PM   #15
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post

Pedophiles & Imbeciles for 9/11 Truth.
Maybe it's just another crafty way to solidify 9/11 truth's status as a religion?
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2013, 01:14 PM   #16
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by cjnewson88 View Post

Is Richard Gage getting desperate, or does he think it perfectly acceptable to have a convicted sex offender (against a minor, no less) as one of his key speakers?
I doubt he even knows. The support pool is so shallow any sign of credibility is welcome.

Personally, I question the need to point this out. If he was right the fact he is a sex offender wouldn't matter.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2013, 02:17 PM   #17
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
I doubt he even knows. The support pool is so shallow any sign of credibility is welcome.

Personally, I question the need to point this out. If he was right the fact he is a sex offender wouldn't matter.
I agree. It's his apparently being a fraud that ticks me off, however I don't have the details on the nature of his offenses. It doesn't look like he's doing a stretch in the pokey over them is all I can gather.
Old 24th September 2013, 02:28 PM   #18
TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

I agree. It's his apparently being a fraud that ticks me off, however I don't have the details on the nature of his offenses. It doesn't look like he's doing a stretch in the pokey over them is all I can gather.
This guy?

Old 24th September 2013, 02:29 PM   #19
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

That's the guy.
Old 24th September 2013, 02:40 PM   #20
Robrob
Philosopher

That's the guy.
Is it just me or does he seem to be wearing BDU's in that picture?
Old 24th September 2013, 02:48 PM   #21
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by Robrob View Post
Is it just me or does he seem to be wearing BDU's in that picture?
Kinda. Don't look like digicams, more old style. Definitely not desert like he wears in the clown picture.
Old 24th September 2013, 02:55 PM   #22
CompusMentus
Waiting for the Worms

I get "This page can't be displayed" at that link. Maybe because I'm the UK?

Compus
Old 24th September 2013, 03:05 PM   #23
carlitos
"más divertido"

Ugh. Just noticed at the bottom of that page - abuse of a minor in 2004. In two different jurisdictions while he was 40 and 41. Age of consent is 16 in New Jersey, and in the New York case, it looks like she was under 14:
Quote:
"Sexual contact" with a person less than 14 is "Sexual abuse in the second degree," a Class A misdemeanor, if the perpetrator is at least 16. (NY Penal Law § 130.60[2].)
Creep.
Old 24th September 2013, 03:05 PM   #24
Redwood
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by cjnewson88 View Post
Following a thread on facebook regarding this youtube video taken on 9/11 this year, the Marine John P Dinatale seems to have been one of their main speakers, boasting 5 degrees and all round support for Richard Gage.

Except it turns out, he's also a registered sex offender.

Following this video on liveleak, there are some questions as to whether he was ever even a Marine.

Five degrees? I'll leave the sex offender part and the uniform medals to others. With 5 degrees, he must be either a top academic or professional. What's his professional CV?
Redwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2013, 06:13 PM   #25
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

Dude....homeboy's got crazy eyes. Hmm...did anyone else find it unusual that during his introduction, they didn't mention his rank, nor does he wear any rank insignia?
Old 24th September 2013, 06:15 PM   #26
cjnewson88
Graduate Poster

He kind of reminds me of Kevin McPadden... But this John guy, I've swear I've seen him before...
http://www.youtube.com/user/cjnewson88
cjnewson88 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2013, 07:16 PM   #27
Redwood
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Macgyver1968 View Post
Dude....homeboy's got crazy eyes. Hmm...did anyone else find it unusual that during his introduction, they didn't mention his rank, nor does he wear any rank insignia?
He reminded me of a Vietnam War-era protester who went by the moniker of "Gen. Hershey Bar". He had a mock uniform and medals, replete with models of B-52s and such. I rather liked him. I was friends with his cousin.
Redwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2013, 04:35 AM   #28
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

This douche nozzle is a contributor at a paranoid website. he writes under the name "US Marine Fighting Tyranny":

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldrepor...ghting-tyranny

There is a spot for comments - but it appears that they are moderated. :/
Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2013, 04:40 AM   #29
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
Ugh. Just noticed at the bottom of that page - abuse of a minor in 2004. In two different jurisdictions while he was 40 and 41. Age of consent is 16 in New Jersey, and in the New York case, it looks like she was under 14:

Creep.
Quote:
§130.60 Sexual abuse in the second degree.
Quote:

A person is guilty of sexual abuse in the second degree when he or she subjects another person to sexual contact and when such other person is:
  1. Incapable of consent by reason of some factor other than being less than seventeen years old; or
  2. Less than fourteen years old.
Sexual abuse in the second degree is a class A misdemeanor.

Under 14?? WTF is wrong with people???
Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2013, 05:34 AM   #30
Spanx
Master Poster

So if 911 was an inside job, does that mean 911truth is a pedo ring ?
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2013, 07:30 AM   #31
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

This Aint Hell would be interested as would http://www.stolenvalor.com/
Captain_Swoop is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2013, 09:00 AM   #32
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

Can anyone identify any of those medals?
Old 25th September 2013, 09:06 AM   #33
Mudcat
Man of a Thousand Memes

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...alingValor.jpg

Better yet, can anyone identify what country the uniform came from?
Old 25th September 2013, 09:11 AM   #34
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post
Better yet, can anyone identify what country the uniform came from?
Choclate Chip BDU's circa GW I, aka Day Desert camo.
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2013, 09:12 AM   #35
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

The order of precedence is wrong, for starters, on the ribbons.

Here is a chart for the ribbons.

The medals all should follow the same precedence and you can identify them from the same chart, they follow the same pattern. Another point made by one of the This ain't hell commentators:

Originally Posted by ByrdMan
Some of the ribons he has are from WWII. (4th Row 1st ribbon appears to be an American Defense Service Medal)
And I have no clue what’s up with that Marksmanship badge on the left side, but Marines don’t get bars on the basic Marksman badge. It actually looks like it may be an Army Driver and Mechanic Badge.
Old 25th September 2013, 10:37 AM   #36
Muc
Critical Thinker

There's a Good Conduct Medal, a National Defense Service Medal, a Southwest Asia Service Medal, a Kuwait Liberation Medal (Saudi version), a Kuwait Liberation Medal (Kuwaiti version) and a Combat Service Commemorative Medal, all of which appear to be pretty standard for any marine who was involved in the 1990s Gulf War. Couldn't find any match for the three left medals in the bottom row, though.

In a truther podcast he said his MOS was "surface to air missile systems" and that he was mainly dealing with Hawk missile systems.

Last edited by Muc; 25th September 2013 at 10:39 AM.
Muc is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2013, 10:51 AM   #37
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

So it would seem that this slimy dirt bag bought an old uniform, bought a pile of ribbons and medals, passed over buying any rank insignia, and invented a story of having been a Marine.

Now although I have never served in the armed forces, I do know several people who did and I highly suspect that all of them would sincerely enjoy pummeling this imposter into the ground. Of course I, and all my friends, are Canadian so perhaps the more prone to anger, American service personnel would respond differently.

BTW,, how come military imposters always wanna be Marines, Rangers,Delta,Seals? Plain old Army Sargent not have enough cache?
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2013, 10:53 AM   #38
carlitos
"más divertido"

What's the one hanging around his neck?
Old 25th September 2013, 10:55 AM   #39
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
What's the one hanging around his neck?
German Iron Cross from WWI?

Last edited by jaydeehess; 25th September 2013 at 10:56 AM.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2013, 11:07 AM   #40
Mudcat
Man of a Thousand Memes

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
So it would seem that this slimy dirt bag bought an old uniform, bought a pile of ribbons and medals, passed over buying any rank insignia, and invented a story of having been a Marine.
You bring up a very valid point. Even if he has retired from service he should be wearing the last rank he has held in the Marines.

Originally Posted by jaydeehees
Now although I have never served in the armed forces, I do know several people who did and I highly suspect that all of them would sincerely enjoy pummeling this imposter into the ground. Of course I, and all my friends, are Canadian so perhaps the more prone to anger, American service personnel would respond differently.
Unfortunately, the servicemen in this country have to be on their best behavior even when dealing with scum like this dirtying the uniform.

Originally Posted by jaydeehees
BTW,, how come military imposters always wanna be Marines, Rangers,Delta,Seals? Plain old Army Sargent not have enough cache?
Rangers, Delta, Seals, Marine Snippers... These are all supposed to be the best of the best, the cream of the croup, highly trained and specialized. They would also be in position to possess information that could uncover the fact that 9/11 was an inside job, if indeed 9/11 was an inside job.

So, trying to appeal to authority, I guess?

Besides, someone as a sergeant wouldn't be believable coming forth like that. They would need to be sergeant first class, at the very least.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories