ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 9/11

Old 8th January 2014, 12:48 AM   #1
yankee451
Master Poster

What Caused the Plane Shaped Hole

In this video I examine the North Tower impact damage on 9/11, allegedly caused by American Airlines Flight 11.

The damage evidence eliminates explosives alone as being the cause, and at the same time it eliminates a Boeing 767 or a reinforced jet of any kind. The video also dispenses with the hologram nonsense and pokes fun at the “mini-nuke” crowd as well as pokes a finger in the eye of the Judy Wood clique.

http://yankee451.com/2014/01/07/cut-...e-episode-one/

Transcript here:
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 01:10 AM   #2
threadworm
Graduate Poster

A plane.

Apollo Hoax Debunked
threadworm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 01:30 AM   #3
alienentity
Illuminator

So how were they to be certain the jet would impact at precisely the points it did? That's some awesome precision flying....
alienentity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 01:44 AM   #4
Iamme
Philosopher

Originally Posted by threadworm View Post
A plane.
Yeah. Makes one wonder why they didnt think of that.
I got my chuckle reading your response. Lol
Old 8th January 2014, 01:45 AM   #5
ozeco41
Philosopher

Whilst ever we see idiotic claims like
Quote:
...we see a carefully prepared impact area with strategically removed bolts and floors.
we can be assured that no one will take truthers seriously.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 01:49 AM   #6
Iamme
Philosopher

Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
In this video I examine the North Tower impact damage on 9/11, allegedly caused by American Airlines Flight 11.

The damage evidence eliminates explosives alone as being the cause, and at the same time it eliminates a Boeing 767 or a reinforced jet of any kind. The video also dispenses with the hologram nonsense and pokes fun at the “mini-nuke” crowd as well as pokes a finger in the eye of the Judy Wood clique.

Transcript here:
So the damage evidence eliminates a jet? or just the specific types of jets you list?
Is this for real?
Old 8th January 2014, 02:08 AM   #7
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Iamme View Post
So the damage evidence eliminates a jet? or just the specific types of jets you list?
Is this for real?
Why, what kind of jet were you thinking of?
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 02:17 AM   #8
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Transcript here:
You're really going to need to show your work on this one.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 02:18 AM   #9
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
You're really going to need to show your work on this one.
Already have. You're really going to need to watch the video.
Old 8th January 2014, 02:23 AM   #10
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

What I don't understand is why you think, death rays, controlled demolition, missiles, holograms and what you believe aren't all the same thing. Your irrational belief is neither better nor worse than the other truthers.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 02:29 AM   #11
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I started to but it became quickly apparent that your work isn't good enough to bother with.
Old 8th January 2014, 02:34 AM   #12
Mudcat
Man of a Thousand Memes

A Boeing 757. [/thread]
Old 8th January 2014, 02:40 AM   #13
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

The kind you showed in the video, you know, the one impacting the freaking building. What the hell other kind of jet could it be? Seriously, the fact that no other jet is in the damn video rules out every other kind of jet in existence. Why is this hard for you?
Old 8th January 2014, 03:05 AM   #14
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Not this crap again.

Start with a conclusion and come up with a convoluted scenario to explain the already arrived at conclusion. Ignore any evidence that disagrees with conclusion, don't care about absence of evidence to support own conclusion.

Rinse, lather repeat. Create random video, as this is how one does good research and analysis, as every detective and scientist knows...

Have piña colada. Mission accomplished.
Old 8th January 2014, 03:37 AM   #15
cjnewson88
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post
A Boeing 757. [/thread]
767*

Planes hit the towers. Get the **** over it yankee.

/Thread
cjnewson88 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 05:13 AM   #16
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
Not this crap again.

Start with a conclusion and come up with a convoluted scenario to explain the already arrived at conclusion. Ignore any evidence that disagrees with conclusion, don't care about absence of evidence to support own conclusion.

Rinse, lather repeat. Create random video, as this is how one does good research and analysis, as every detective and scientist knows...

Have piña colada. Mission accomplished.
+1.
Old 8th January 2014, 05:36 AM   #17
thedopefishlives
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by cjnewson88 View Post
767*

/Thread
Quoted for truth.
Old 8th January 2014, 06:29 AM   #18
Mark F
Graduate Poster

Transcript here:
Move along people, nothing to see here.
Old 8th January 2014, 08:24 AM   #19
alfaniner
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
What Caused the Plane Shaped Hole
The plane! The plane!
Old 8th January 2014, 08:30 AM   #20
Spindrift
Time Person of the Year, 2006

How do you know that the video you're watching is running forwards? What if it's running backwards and the plane is actually being expelled from the building? They secretly built a 757 inside the tower and used super-thermite to blast it out the building. That would take care of the hologram nonsense as well. Bet you never thought of that.
Spindrift is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 08:45 AM   #21
Animal
Master Poster

Originally Posted by cjnewson88 View Post
767*

/Thread
Yep.

It is also amazing that after 12+ years, troofers can;t tell the difference between steel columns and aluminum cladding
Animal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 08:46 AM   #22
Jrrarglblarg

I refuse to watch youtub videos anymore, so thanks for providing the transcript.

In it you assert:
Quote:
Now when we look at the gash we don’t see a plane-shaped gash and a random pile of twisted metal, we see a carefully prepared impact area with strategically removed bolts and floors. We noticed that almost all the “wing” damage was directional, but not in the direction the wings were traveling. 767 wings are swept-back about 30 degrees which would mean they would strike in a wedge motion, with the wings sawing from the inside out, from fuselage to wing-tips. The fuselage would strike first, and then would come the wings at the wing roots, followed by the engines and finally the wing tips. Had this happened the damage would reflect it – but it doesn’t.
Your final statement, placed at the bottom of a paragraph where a conclusion would normally be found, does not appear to have any support in the paragraph. Would you please elaborate on this point for me and, with out insisting I watch your video, please present the facts you used to reach this (a priori) conclusion?
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 09:04 AM   #23
NoahFence
Banned

Transcript here:
Feel free to PM me so as not to out yourself, but what exactly do you people stand to gain by posting this easily debunked crap?
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 09:22 AM   #24
Mark F
Graduate Poster

Transcript here:
So it should look like this?

Does that thinking sort of remind of you of this?

Old 8th January 2014, 09:24 AM   #25
Peter May
Graduate Poster

Transcript here:

What made the hole…..?

Mass of the aircraft ca, 127 tons
Velocity ca, 240 m/sec.
Therefore the kinetic energy available at the wall is ca, 3700 MJ.
Equal to ca, 870 Kg of TNT, more than enough to form the aircraft shaped hole!

Any questions?

It is most important to understand the nature of what we see, not what we want to see.

Last edited by Peter May; 8th January 2014 at 09:47 AM.
Peter May is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 09:28 AM   #26
Robrob
Philosopher

Why should we be bothered to spend our time watching your video to figure out your POV? If you can't be bothered to explain your claims in your own words, why is the burden on us to do your homework?
Old 8th January 2014, 10:47 AM   #27
Dcdrac
Philosopher

one of these did
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...c/cc/Aa757.jpg

Last edited by LashL; 13th January 2014 at 07:11 PM. Reason: To change oversized image to a link.
Dcdrac is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 11:12 AM   #28
Loss Leader
I would save the receptionist.

Once again, I point out that you're examining twelve year-old video that was originally compressed into the format available at the time and has been run through heaven knows how many different video compression formats since. What happens to pixels when their color changes faster than the frame rate? What happens to details smaller than a pixel?

Add to that the fact that, since nobody with a camera was expecting the event, all of the video is from whatever angle the camera happened to catch. None of it was shot head on.

I don't know how anyone can examine any 9/11 video on the internet and come to any conclusion whatsoever other than, "Damn!"

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 11:30 AM   #29
fess
Graduate Poster

Transcript here:
I haven’t seen this much bunk since the missiles hit the ground at Shanksville.

And before you ask, although I am somewhat embarrassed to admit it, I did watch your very poor video.
Old 8th January 2014, 12:05 PM   #30
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Robrob View Post
Why should we be bothered to spend our time watching your video to figure out your POV? If you can't be bothered to explain your claims in your own words, why is the burden on us to do your homework?
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 12:29 PM   #31
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Typical " I did all this work and made a video. Its stupendous, its genius, but don't expect me to try to summarize it, just watch and glory in my innovation and genius"
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 12:35 PM   #32
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Transcript here:
Flight 11 did it, and to say otherwise is a lie.

Spreading lies on the internet is the only thing you do? Why?

http://www.ntsb.gov/doclib/foia/9_11...l_aircraft.pdf
Wow, the NTSB debunked your fantasy.

Radar data proves you wrong, called science, the claims you make are anti-science.

Not sure why you come here, you call us what? You call everyone this?
Quote:
I see another intellectually stunted JREF blowhard wandered away from the protection of the herd.
Careful, you are in danger of learning something. http://yankee451.com/2014/01/07/cut-...e-episode-one/
The silly video shows part of the facade, Aluminum facade held on with clips for your evidence. that is funny

Flight 11 hit with the energy of a bomb, 1300 pounds of TNT, almost equal to 3 500 pound bombs. In the shape of a jet, this energy easily entered the WTC which was designed to stop a 187 pound KE impact. Remember in High School and all the "smart" kids took physics, and you did not? BINGO

Please move all this junk to 451s old missiles stuff, when he finishes his next fantasy video of woo, it will be posted and it all goes back to the old silly supersonic missile crap.

Quote:
In my search for an honest engineer I came upon one who agreed to write-up a finite element analysis in support of my hypothesis that two JASSM cruise missiles (bunker-busters) striking at ten degree trajectories from opposite directions were responsible for the gash at Shanksville. Engineer Derek Ross took my down payment but never provided a finished product – so I guess I’m still looking for an honest engineer.
This is sad. Do you have anyone who can help you? Family? Do you know why the engineer stopped working for you? Ask your family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9UXKOIvuYE

You remind me of this guy in the video.

This refutes your video with real science. Go Yankee451; have you read Don Quixote?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn3a--hf7_s
Your video about doing a wing test?
Where is the test? BTW, on 911 two jets hit the WTC, and I have proof, but you don't do science, you make up stuff.

Last edited by beachnut; 8th January 2014 at 01:08 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 01:48 PM   #33
Dumb All Over
A Little Ugly on the Side

Location: They call it the Earth (which is a dumb kinda name)
What caused the plane-shaped hole?

....hmmm....

A duck?
The Three Word Story Pledge of Allegiance- "I Hereby swear upon Engelbert's grave that I will gallop, not stride run, not walk posting three words on Shemp's honor, honoring: bananas, dwarfs, clarinets, [the 7th naughty forum word], haggis, Batman, nuns, wombats until such time as I'm sober. Or dead."
"Some people have a way with words, other people...Um...Oh...Uh, not have way." -Steve Martin

Last edited by Dumb All Over; 8th January 2014 at 01:50 PM.
Dumb All Over is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 01:54 PM   #34
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Peter May View Post

Any questions?

Yes.

Can you demonstrate how the east-west damage to the steel is consistent with a mostly hollow aluminum jet striking in a north-south trajectory?
Old 8th January 2014, 01:59 PM   #35
Polaris
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Dumb All Over View Post
What caused the plane-shaped hole?

....hmmm....

A duck?
"There's vastly more truth to be found in rocks than in holy books. Rocks are far superior, in fact, because you can DEMONSTRATE the truth found in rocks. Plus, they're pretty. Holy books are just heavy." - Dinwar

"Let your ears hear this beautiful song that's hiding underneath the sound," Ed Kowalczyk.
Polaris is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 01:59 PM   #36
Animal
Master Poster

Yes.

Can you demonstrate how the east-west damage to the steel is consistent with a mostly hollow aluminum jet striking in a north-south trajectory?
Mostly hollow? BWAHAHHAHA
Animal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 02:00 PM   #37
Polaris
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Animal View Post
Mostly hollow? BWAHAHHAHA
That's why everybody always raves about the amount of leg room on those things.
"There's vastly more truth to be found in rocks than in holy books. Rocks are far superior, in fact, because you can DEMONSTRATE the truth found in rocks. Plus, they're pretty. Holy books are just heavy." - Dinwar

"Let your ears hear this beautiful song that's hiding underneath the sound," Ed Kowalczyk.
Polaris is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 02:01 PM   #38
yankee451
Master Poster

What I don't understand is why you think, death rays, controlled demolition, missiles, holograms and what you believe aren't all the same thing.
I'm pretty sure that's not all you don't understand.

Your irrational belief is neither better nor worse than the other truthers.
Lemme guess, continuing the carnage without question is what you would consider "rational".
Old 8th January 2014, 02:07 PM   #39
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Lemme guess, continuing the carnage without question is what you would consider "rational".
Your claims are silly. It is sad to see you lie about murder. Keep up the great work. What does your family say? What does the fox say?
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 02:09 PM   #40
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Yes, there is a lot about your irrationality I don't get. In reality, you, Wood, Gage are all just deck stewards on the Titanic arguing feverishly about the arrangement of the deck chairs after the ship hit the iceberg. Your ideas are a distinction without a difference.

Let's not pretend you're on some noble hunt for truth. Your work wouldn't be of such a poor quality if this were some kind of grand gesture. About 3000 died on 9/11. Your kind should stick to chemtrails and Bigfoot. This is a serious topic and deserves better than you.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories