IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Closed Thread
Old 22nd December 2014, 07:03 AM   #1
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

The diet of new Saturday / How to do a business from the diet

Ladies and Gentlemen!
My name is Gregory Fogel.
In the internet and in the cities of Israel, I am known as Nationalcosmopolitan, Israelizater of Abrahamic -
Buddhistic civilization, social designer and author of social inventions.
I am the author of the global social project "New Saturday".
I'm busy by implementing of my project all 6 days of week, except Holy Saturdays and therefore I eat only in the 7th Day of every week.
And now I will tell you in details how I came to this diet step by step and about strong effect of health improvement and cleansing it has brought me.

Mod WarningSnipped for compliance with Rule 4. Please, do not copy and paste lengthy tracts of text from elsewhere. Instead, cite a short quote and provide the source.
Responding to this modbox in thread will be off topic Posted By:LashL

Last edited by LashL; 22nd December 2014 at 08:35 AM.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2014, 07:21 AM   #2
Spindrift
Time Person of the Year, 2006

For me everyday is Saturday.
Spindrift is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2014, 07:33 AM   #3
Psi Baba
Homo Skepticalis

I only eat on days that end in the letter Y.

There is a cult of ignorance . . . nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge. -- Isaac Asimov
Psi Baba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2014, 07:44 AM   #4
Lukraak_Sisser
Philosopher

Quote:
In this case, the human body receives an absolutely sufficient quantity of animal protein from microorganisms of intestine and therefore has no need to eat the meat food.
This is incorrect. There are things NOT provided by either the gut flora and pure plant sources a human body needs. You can get these in pill form and still follow your diet (which seems based upon silly superstitions to me), but advocating that bit is just plain wrong.

I leave it to actual dieticians to point out all the other truly unhealthy parts of your diet.
Lukraak_Sisser is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2014, 07:44 AM   #5
casebro
Penultimate Amazing

Is it a coincidence that he started on April Fool's Day?

Back when I was working I used to eat 7k per day. But he claims 11 pounds of food in a day. Seems a bit hard for me to believe.

But eating three times a day is only a habit we are usually in. Once a day, sure. Once every few days, I can believe. My problem comes with eating 11 pounds of food in one day. That, and having a stable weight on 1k. I'm sure I spend more energy than that pounding on this keyboard.
Old 22nd December 2014, 07:58 AM   #6
Soapy Sam
Penultimate Amazing

222 posts since 2008 and every one a gem.
Soapy Sam is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2014, 08:03 AM   #7
DrDave
Illuminator

Can you eat Cadbury's Creme Eggs on this diet? If not, I'm out
DrDave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2014, 08:06 AM   #8
Butter!
Rough Around the Edges

"In the internet?"
Old 22nd December 2014, 08:12 AM   #9
The Norseman
Meandering fecklessly

Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan View Post
Peristaltic Catharsis
This tickled me so much, it made it worthwhile reading the OP.

I'm now going to find ways to work it into conversation.
Old 22nd December 2014, 08:29 AM   #10
alexi_drago
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by DrDave View Post
Can you eat Cadbury's Creme Eggs on this diet? If not, I'm out
Only between but not including good friday and easter sunday.
Old 22nd December 2014, 08:45 AM   #11
Donn
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Norseman View Post
This tickled me so much,..
Peristaltic Catharsis always tickles. I think it's the little bacteria fingers.
Donn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2014, 05:41 PM   #12
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Donn View Post
This entire thread is cilia.

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2014, 05:59 PM   #13
Loss Leader
I would save the receptionist.

Nationalcosmopolitan, Israelizater of Abrahamic -
Buddhistic civilization,

Israelizater is the name of my klezmer-rock band.

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2014, 06:13 PM   #14
SezMe
post-pre-born

What does a "social designer" do? Design socials? Hell, I do that every time I have a party.
1. Order booze and Cheetos
2. Invite friends
3. ......
4. Profit

What am I missing?
SezMe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2014, 06:26 PM   #15
stanfr
Master Poster

I'm on an all-beer diet. The health benefits have been proven by others before me:
http://Beer is Good!
stanfr is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2014, 06:46 PM   #16
NoahFence
Banned

Too funny.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2014, 10:56 PM   #17
The Norseman
Meandering fecklessly

Science is awesome (even the gross stuff).
Old 23rd December 2014, 01:33 AM   #18
fishbob
Seasonally Disaffected

Peristaltic Catharsis always tickles I think it's the little bacteria fingers.
When you are having an organism.
fishbob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 23rd December 2014, 03:21 AM   #19
Mojo
Mostly harmless

Originally Posted by Psi Baba View Post

I only eat if there is an "r" in the month, with four exceptions.

"The poor mystic homeopaths feel like petted house-cats thrown at high flood on the breaking ice." - Leon Trotsky
Mojo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 23rd December 2014, 03:24 AM   #20
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Quote:
Snipped for compliance with Rule 4. Please, do not copy and paste lengthy tracts of text from elsewhere. Instead, cite a short quote and provide the source.
It means that I can't now take my own text from my own file that I have created specially for this my topic and put it here.
In this case please look my 2 short lectures in You Tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyi3qhyT-H8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5ih3H8l-Zs
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 23rd December 2014, 03:40 AM   #21
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Spindrift View Post
For me everyday is Saturday.
The conditions of maximum possible for human beings intellectual and spiritual comfort is implementation of Commandment of Commandments of Book of Books - equal balance between days of work and days of creative vacances (sabatons).
The same gives weekly symmetrical lifestyle from my social project "New Saturday".
Old 23rd December 2014, 03:46 AM   #22
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Psi Baba View Post
How many days in a week you eat usually?
Old 23rd December 2014, 04:09 AM   #23
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Lukraak_Sisser View Post
This is incorrect. There are things NOT provided by either the gut flora and pure plant sources a human body needs. You can get these in pill form and still follow your diet (which seems based upon silly superstitions to me), but advocating that bit is just plain wrong.

I leave it to actual dieticians to point out all the other truly unhealthy parts of your diet.
Why one people can be vegetarians and others can't?
Because organism of one's produces enough microorganisms for eating them and for getting an animal protein from them and organism of others does not produce enough microorganisms.
If to eat the vegetarian food every second or better every third day every body can become vegetarian because it will be enough microorganisms in there body in this case.
Old 23rd December 2014, 04:12 AM   #24
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

Great name for a Band!
Andy_Ross is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 23rd December 2014, 04:56 AM   #25
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by casebro View Post
Is it a coincidence that he started on April Fool's Day?

Back when I was working I used to eat 7k per day. But he claims 11 pounds of food in a day. Seems a bit hard for me to believe.

But eating three times a day is only a habit we are usually in. Once a day, sure. Once every few days, I can believe. My problem comes with eating 11 pounds of food in one day. That, and having a stable weight on 1k. I'm sure I spend more energy than that pounding on this keyboard.
The weight of food I usually eat on the 7th day is 17 lb. - 18 lb.
I eat this amount of food because the "Peristaltic catharsis of the 7th day".
It is my discovery.
I eat every 4 hours for 25 hours of Shabbat.
I go to the toilet 6 - 7 times on Saturday.

I think that in the world there is no better way of cleaning and giving health of the human body than this.
Old 23rd December 2014, 05:01 AM   #26
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Soapy Sam View Post
222 posts since 2008 and every one a gem.
That's because I write them in a state of creative revelation and confessional sincerity.
Old 23rd December 2014, 05:14 AM   #27
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

The weight of food I usually eat on the 7th day is 17 lb. - 18 lb.
I eat this amount of food because the "Peristaltic catharsis of the 7th day".
It is my discovery.
I eat every 4 hours for 25 hours of Shabbat.
I go to the toilet 6 - 7 times on Saturday.

I think that in the world there is no better way of cleaning and giving health of the human body than this.
And I think you are wrong because this is contrary to scientific and medical evidence. Do you have any facts that may convince me that you are correct?

Old 23rd December 2014, 05:17 AM   #28
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

It means that I can't now take my own text from my own file that I have created specially for this my topic and put it here.
In this case please look my 2 short lectures in You Tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyi3qhyT-H8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5ih3H8l-Zs
Since you've posted this on several sites, it isn't a question of your own words, but a question of spamming. Anyone who wants to find the contents on the internet can do so easily. That's what is meant about not posting large blocs of material that are available elsewhere.

Oh, and the diet sounds real sound. Everyone should lose and regain ten or eleven pounds every week. No harm could possibly come of that.

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 23rd December 2014, 05:21 AM   #29
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

For about 7 months I was afraid to eat meat or bread for because I thought that can't reach the peristaltic catharsis from them.
After all I had not any wishes to eat them.
But for the last 2 months I eat meat and bread and my "Diet of New Saturday" gives a great peristaltic catharsis on this food too.
It means that almost every natural food without food attractors you can eat on 'Diet of New Saturday"
Unfortunately I did not eat eggs and can say you nothing about them.
Old 23rd December 2014, 05:28 AM   #30
Gawdzilla Sama
121.92-meter mutant fire-breathing lizard-thingy

I can picture the OP thinking "Why don't they ever listen?"
Buying conspiracy books is a voluntary tax on stupid.
Gawdzilla Sama is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 23rd December 2014, 05:29 AM   #31
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

The man have to go to the "Diet of New Saturday" step by step.
See please my short lectures in Youtube.
Old 23rd December 2014, 05:35 AM   #32
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing

Can you cite one expert who thinks this diet is healthy?

One expert cite is an incredly low bar.

If you can't cite one lonely expert, then answer this: Do you think it's a good idea to switch to a highly unusual diet based solely on the cryptic words of an anonymous character on the Internet?
Old 23rd December 2014, 05:42 AM   #33
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

If you live to be over 100 years old on this diet come back and let us know, and I might consider it.

Until then I'll continue to trust my common sense, which is telling me that it's extremely ill advised.
Old 23rd December 2014, 05:46 AM   #34
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Without a huge number of enteric bacteria it is impossible to reach this great health giving cathartic.
9 months ago my weight was 254 lb and for about last 3 months it is 161 lb.
"The Diet of New Saturday" gave me a huge increase in the intellectual and spiritual energy.
My head and soul even for half an hour before bedtime are similarly fresh as after waking up in the morning.
My body became resilient, flexible and relaxed all day, similarly as after morning awakening.
My skin became clean.
I am missing 5 - 6 hours of sleep, and I stopped snoring just in the first month of my diet.
Old 23rd December 2014, 05:59 AM   #35
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Loss Leader View Post
Israelizater is the name of my klezmer-rock band.
Look please my global social project "New Saturday and it will be clear what mean Rsurrection of Holy Language and Isrel and "Israelization of Abrahamic -
Buddhist civilization".
Old 23rd December 2014, 06:02 AM   #36
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Without a huge number of enteric bacteria it is impossible to reach this great health giving cathartic.
9 months ago my weight was 254 lb and for about last 3 months it is 161 lb.
"The Diet of New Saturday" gave me a huge increase in the intellectual and spiritual energy.
My head and soul even for half an hour before bedtime are similarly fresh as after waking up in the morning.
My body became resilient, flexible and relaxed all day, similarly as after morning awakening.
My skin became clean.
I am missing 5 - 6 hours of sleep, and I stopped snoring just in the first month of my diet.
But can you fly by flapping your arms?

Old 23rd December 2014, 06:08 AM   #37
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
I only eat if there is an "r" in the month, with four exceptions.
It means Saturday, Friday and Thursday.
Old 23rd December 2014, 06:40 AM   #38
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Gord_in_Toronto View Post
And I think you are wrong because this is contrary to scientific and medical evidence. Do you have any facts that may convince me that you are correct?

1 Fist of all my one 9 months experience.
On all 4 steps o it was not even little crises.
I am 65 years old and I don't remember even one of my projects in different areas that have gone without crisis and difficulties.
The keyword of being on "Diet of New Saturday" is the word "easy".

2 In internet there is method of Medical starvation of Alexander Voroshilov.
According this method people after 3 weeks of medial starvation with out enemas begin there eating from meat with cabbage.
It can be the analog of my dieta.
Old 23rd December 2014, 07:14 AM   #39
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

1 Fist of all my one 9 months experience.
On all 4 steps o it was not even little crises.
I am 65 years old and I don't remember even one of my projects in different areas that have gone without crisis and difficulties.
The keyword of being on "Diet of New Saturday" is the word "easy".

2 In internet there is method of Medical starvation of Alexander Voroshilov.
According this method people after 3 weeks of medial starvation with out enemas begin there eating from meat with cabbage.
It can be the analog of my dieta.
No. I was asking for facts.
Old 23rd December 2014, 07:23 AM   #40
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Quote:
Since you've posted this on several sites, it isn't a question of your own words, but a question of spamming. Anyone who wants to find the contents on the internet can do so easily. That's what is meant about not posting large blocs of material that are available elsewhere.
If a man want to discuss this topic in different forms he puts it there and it looks of course like a spam!
But all other his texts in those discussions will be of course exclusive.
Quote:
Oh, and the diet sounds real sound. Everyone should lose and regain ten or eleven pounds every week. No harm could possibly come of that.
1 99% people that lose their weight on different diets with many difficulties get their big weight back and even more.
On my diet this thing is simply impossible.
So all diseases that gives an extra weight will be cured.
2 My diet gives healing from addiction, alcoholism, smoking and food addiction.
When the person don't eat more than 12 hours this organism produces alkaloids and opiates that for sure will replace all buying drugs, alcohol and cigarettes.
It will be a revolution in fighting with drugs addiction and alcoholism.
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal