ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags ae911truth , richard gage

Old 21st March 2015, 02:00 PM   #1
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Richard Gage comes to Europe

Rather secretly, without any advertising on the AE911T homepage or Facebook page, Gage has put together a schedule for a monthl-long trip through Europe this April and May:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...82713011912875
  • Reykjavic (Iceland): April 11
  • Copenhagen (Denmark): April 13
  • Berlin (Germany): April 15
  • Delft (Netherlands): April 16
  • London (England): April 18+19
  • Totnes (England): April 21
  • Plymouth (England): April 22
  • Bristol (England): April 23
  • Bloomsbury (England): April 24
  • Newbury (England): April 25
  • Frome (England): April 25+26
  • Brussels (Belgium): April 27
  • London (England): April 30 + May 1
  • Paris (France): May 2
  • Grenoble (France): May 5
  • Lausanne (Switzerland): May 6
  • Rome (Italy): May 8
  • Vienna (Austria): May 11 (at 19:00 in Haus der Industrie, Kleiner Festsaal, Schwarzenbergplatz 4, 1030 Vienna)
  • Budapest (Hungary): May 12

I don't know yet time and locations for the events other than Vienna.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2015, 02:09 PM   #2
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Maybe he's finally going to tell the Europeans about the NIST.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2015, 02:13 PM   #3
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Probably - and a few hundred Europeans will shake their fists and stare mighily determined stares, and impress NIST - not.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2015, 02:18 PM   #4
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing

It would be informative to see whether he's meeting with any European scholars at universities, or with any of the professional engineering and architecture organizations in those countries. He did indeed suggest that scholars in England especially could be counted on as his allies.
JayUtah is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2015, 02:27 PM   #5
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by JayUtah View Post
It would be informative to see whether he's meeting with any European scholars at universities, or with any of the professional engineering and architecture organizations in those countries. He did indeed suggest that scholars in England especially could be counted on as his allies.
Lausanne and Delft have highly prestigeous technical universities that are ranked among Europe's top 6 engineering programs. I'd love to go to Delft and see if any professors show up (unlikely)...
Old 21st March 2015, 02:38 PM   #6
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Rather secretly, without any advertising on the AE911T homepage or Facebook page, Gage has put together a schedule for a monthl-long trip through Europe this April and May:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...82713011912875

I don't know yet time and locations for the events other than Vienna.
He only has to spend 500k this year...

What a scam

Last edited by beachnut; 21st March 2015 at 03:15 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2015, 02:38 PM   #7
Spanx
Master Poster

I'm sure it will be a nice day for some people.
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2015, 02:55 PM   #8
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing

Lausanne and Delft have highly prestigeous technical universities that are ranked among Europe's top 6 engineering programs. I'd love to go to Delft and see if any professors show up (unlikely)...
Well there's that. We don't need to belabor the publicity aspects of Gage's activity -- appealing to as large a lay audience as possible for grass-roots financial support. That would be expected of any organization of this type regardless of one's moral approbation of it.

But Gage through his counsel has specifically identified European scientists as his allies against what presumably are politically silenced American scientists. So I'm not speaking so much of legitimate scientists attending his presentation prepared for the masses. I'm speaking of whether Gage plans to meet with these purported European scientists in a professional capacity to pursue his previous plan to engage their support.

The bottom line, I guess, is that his threat to tattle to the Europeans would be more credible if we can determine that he has reached out to the European professional and academic communities in conjunction with this tour.
JayUtah is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2015, 03:07 PM   #9
Ape of Good Hope
Graduate Poster

Hmm, I could go to the Bristol one, I wonder where it'll be.

Back in 2011 it was at the Colston Hall, a medium-sized concert venue in the centre near the waterfront, with tickets at £6 a pop (available only on the door)

No mention of it in 2015 on the Colston Hall's 'what's on' guide. Of the southwest dates (Bristol, Plymouth, Totnes, Frome) the latter two are in small towns with a slightly hokey new age vibe.

I've found this partial itinerary on a truther site:

RICHARD GAGE UK TOUR 2015
April 20th - 6pm - R.I.B.A (Royal Inst of British Architects),
66 Portland Place, LONDON W1B 1AD £10, £5 concs

April 21st - 6pm TOTNESS Town Hall,
Market Sqaure, Devon TQ9 5SF
£10, £5 concs

April 22nd - 6pm - PLYMOUTH University, Sherwell Lower Lecture
Theatre, Main Building, Drake Circus, Plymouth, Devon PL4 8AA
£10, £5 concs

April 24th 6.30pm - LONDON, Bloomsbury Baptist Church,
253 Shaftesbury Ave, London WC2H 8EP £10, £5 concs

April 25th 7pm - NEWBURY Town Hall, Market Place, Newbury,
West Berkshire RG14 5AA £10, £5 concs

April 26th 7.30pm - FROME, The Westway Cinema, Cork St, Frome
Box Offfice 01373567088 £10, £5 concs

April 29th & 30th 6.30pm
Richard in the play "7 Seconds" followed by his presentation. £15
Elmwood Tennis Club, Holland Rd, LONDON NW10 5AJ

May 1st - 6.30pm - Christ Church Canterbury
North Homes Road, Canterbury, KENT CT1 1QU
£10, £5 concs
Ape of Good Hope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2015, 03:10 PM   #10
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Probably - and a few hundred Europeans will shake their fists and stare mighily determined stares, and impress NIST - not.

I've seen him in Aachen likely before you signed up here. Too lazy to look up the date. I'm a witness for that you really can attend without paying a penny, but are passively encouraged to donate (which I didn't).
Old 21st March 2015, 03:36 PM   #11
JSanderO
Master Poster

I am reasonably certain Gage never left the USA until he began AE and set up these tour dates around the world. Perhaps he'll do Africa and South America and South Asia now that he's covered EU, Japan, AU, NZ... Maybe the ME?

How cool is that perc.... see the world and spread the gospel...

Last edited by JSanderO; 21st March 2015 at 03:38 PM.
JSanderO is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2015, 03:39 PM   #12
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Originally Posted by JSanderO View Post
I am reasonably certain Gage never left the USA until he began AE and set up these tour dates around the world. Perhaps he'll do Africa and South America and South Asia now that he's covered EU, Japan, AU, NZ... Maybe the ME?

Sounds like an expression of envy. Did you ever leave the US not in uniform?
Old 21st March 2015, 03:45 PM   #13
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
I've seen him in Aachen likely before you signed up here. Too lazy to look up the date. I'm a witness for that you really can attend without paying a penny, but are passively encouraged to donate (which I didn't).
Very likely before my first encounter with da Truth
I had hoped and actually suggested he'd come to Aachen. I also suggested Delft and Leuven (Belgium), and was slightly surprised that Delft made the itinerary (probably because that's where Wico Valk, his best Dutch horse in the stable, is).
Old 21st March 2015, 03:48 PM   #14
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Gage has 500,000 dollars he has to use up, so he travels the world spreading BS and lies.

I have

When are you going to come to the USA and let me buy you some beer?

Last edited by beachnut; 21st March 2015 at 03:51 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2015, 03:51 PM   #15
JSanderO
Master Poster

Never had or wore a uniform... and traveled to Europe with prize money from a design competition I won in college when I studied architecture. I have lived in UK, Italy, Spain, the Caribbean, been to South America, Mexico, India, Turkey and the ME...

Why would I be envious? And I still have all my hair too ;-)
JSanderO is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2015, 03:53 PM   #16
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Never had or wore a uniform... and traveled to Europe with prize money from a design competition I won in college when I studied architecture. I have lived in UK, Italy, Spain, the Caribbean, been to South America, Mexico, India, Turkey and the ME...

Stop bragging.
Old 21st March 2015, 03:54 PM   #17
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Very likely before my first encounter with da Truth
I had hoped and actually suggested he'd come to Aachen. I also suggested Delft and Leuven (Belgium), and was slightly surprised that Delft made the itinerary (probably because that's where Wico Valk, his best Dutch horse in the stable, is).

Wow, your investment in such an allegedly minor phenomenon is quite remarkable. Why don't you bring us up to speed on that Aachen meeting, if only about my claims back then which you obviously have sniffed up by now?
Old 21st March 2015, 03:58 PM   #18
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Good for you.
Old 21st March 2015, 04:24 PM   #19
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Wow, your investment in such an allegedly minor phenomenon is quite remarkable. Why don't you bring us up to speed on that Aachen meeting, if only about my claims back then which you obviously have sniffed up by now?
Huh? ^^ What Aachen meeting? I merely suggested Aachen
What claims? Sorry if I forgot
Old 21st March 2015, 04:41 PM   #20
KDLarsen
Illuminator

The event in Copenhagen is at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel: https://www.facebook.com/events/357524511119209/

A good thing SAS withdrew from the Radisson chain of hotels 6 years ago, or I'd be on the phone asking how someone denying the events of 9/11 fit their bill.

Last edited by KDLarsen; 21st March 2015 at 04:43 PM.
KDLarsen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2015, 04:49 PM   #21
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Huh? ^^ What Aachen meeting? I merely suggested Aachen
What claims? Sorry if I forgot

Here's a reportl that seems to be aware of people like yourself back in 2008 when the tour happened:

Quote:
Nach der Wahl Barack Obamas zum neuen US-Präsidenten und den Erfolgen der demokratischen Partei bei den Wahlen zum Repräsentantenhaus und Senat am 4. November geht die republikanische Ära George W. Bushs Ende Januar unwiederbringlich zu Ende. Inwieweit der erste schwarze Präsident im Weißen Haus den von ihm versprochenen "Wandel" tatsächlich realisiert, muß sich jedoch erst zeigen. Nicht wenige Beobachter befürchten, daß sich der 47jährige Senator aus Illinois recht schnell an die außergewöhnliche Präsidialmacht, die ihm sein Vorgänger hinterläßt, gewöhnen wird. So könnten sich die von Obama geweckten Hoffnungen auf eine Beschneidung der nicht mehr zu überblickenden Befugnisse der Geheimdienste als verfehlt erweisen, und von der versprochenen Rückkehr zu den Grundprinzipien der US-Verfassung wie dem Schutz vor staatlicher Überwachung und dem Verbot der Inhaftierung ohne richterliche Überprüfung droht nichts als kosmetische Korrekturmaßnahmen übrig zu bleiben.

Na sowas.
Old 21st March 2015, 05:08 PM   #22
NoahFence
Banned

I wish he'd hurry up and spread the gospel of stupid to Boko Harem or somethin....
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2015, 05:21 PM   #23
MileHighMadness
Muse

Vacation! All expenses paid!
Old 21st March 2015, 05:59 PM   #24
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Here's a reportl that seems to be aware of people like yourself back in 2008 when the tour happened:

Na sowas.
Quote:
Group Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth founded with the goal of their own professional colleagues in the US on the inconsistencies in the current details of FEMA, NIST and 9/11 Commission
A goal they are not able to reach, a goal they are unqualified for.

Gage is an idiot, or a BS expert living off of lies from 911 truth. With the three dumbed down lies of CD, explosives, and thermite. Gage is the personification of failure, or a disrespectful fraud.

Gage uses WTC 7 as a tool to fool idiots who refuse to think for themselves. Gage lucked out, unable to find work, he leads idiots on a quest for nothing. And he makes a living, keeping him off the unemployment gig, and saving me money - go Gage, go, fool some gullible people.

The article failed to expose Gage as a fraud. Or did it? Did Gage fool them too? Gullible internet BS. The shadow look, failed to expose Gage's fraud - failure for The shadow look. Gullible internet falls for Gage's lie of evidence. What a dirt dumb source. There was no melted steel - the poor internet source, fooled by Gage. Good to see there are a bunch of nuts and crackpots in Germany. A fringe few who are gullible and support the lies of Gage.

"So what", Gage only fools idiots.

Last edited by beachnut; 21st March 2015 at 06:00 PM.
Old 22nd March 2015, 01:47 AM   #25
Spanx
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Ape of Good Hope View Post
Hmm, I could go to the Bristol one, I wonder where it'll be.

Back in 2011 it was at the Colston Hall, a medium-sized concert venue in the centre near the waterfront, with tickets at £6 a pop (available only on the door)

No mention of it in 2015 on the Colston Hall's 'what's on' guide. Of the southwest dates (Bristol, Plymouth, Totnes, Frome) the latter two are in small towns with a slightly hokey new age vibe.

I've found this partial itinerary on a truther site:

April 21st - 6pm TOTNESS Town Hall,
Market Sqaure, Devon TQ9 5SF
£10, £5 concs

April 22nd - 6pm - PLYMOUTH University, Sherwell Lower Lecture
Theatre, Main Building, Drake Circus, Plymouth, Devon PL4 8AA
£10, £5 concs

April 24th 6.30pm - LONDON, Bloomsbury Baptist Church,
253 Shaftesbury Ave, London WC2H 8EP £10, £5 concs

April 25th 7pm - NEWBURY Town Hall, Market Place, Newbury,
West Berkshire RG14 5AA £10, £5 concs

April 26th 7.30pm - FROME, The Westway Cinema, Cork St, Frome
Box Offfice 01373567088 £10, £5 concs

April 29th & 30th 6.30pm
Richard in the play "7 Seconds" followed by his presentation. £15
Elmwood Tennis Club, Holland Rd, LONDON NW10 5AJ

May 1st - 6.30pm - Christ Church Canterbury
£10, £5 concs
It looks like a nice little holiday route. I'm sure he will have a wonderful time, let's hope he has some nice weather to go with it. I personally would go a bit later in the year. Shame he can't make it to Scotland but I think he did that last time, no point in meeting the same supporters again.

Last edited by Spanx; 22nd March 2015 at 02:22 AM.
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2015, 02:43 AM   #26
Ape of Good Hope
Graduate Poster

I'm surprised he hasn't scheduled a date in Glastonbury. He'd go down a storm with the bumfayre of trustafarian chakra re-aligners, frazzled upper-class hippy potters, holistic crystal shamen and chaos magician property developers that ply their trade there.

He could visit the Tor as well and get his aura read by the white-haired chap who wanders around the ruined church at the top.

No sign of a location for the Bristol date yet.

I guess the London R.I.B.A one is the 'big one' for the UK leg of the jolly tour.

I'm interested in the London one on the 29th/30th April. He's doing a spot of Am-Dram in a Lawn Tennis club in Willesdon. It's all a bit Noel Coward...

Last edited by Ape of Good Hope; 22nd March 2015 at 04:03 AM. Reason: spilling mestake...
Ape of Good Hope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2015, 05:43 AM   #27
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Reykjavic (Iceland):
Saturday, April 11, ?
?

Copenhagen:
https://www.facebook.com/events/357524511119209/
Monday, April 13, 19:00
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel
Hammerichsgade 1, 1611 København

Berlin:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1561932390739853/
Wednesday, April 15
Time and location to be announced.

Delft (Netherlands):
Thursday, April 16, ?
?

London (England):
April 18+19, ?
?

London:
Monday, April 20, 18:00
R.I.B.A (Royal Inst of British Architects)
66 Portland Place, LONDON W1B 1AD
£10, £5 concs

Totnes (Devon):
Tuesday, April 21st, 18:00
TOTNESS Town Hall
Market Square, Devon TQ9 5SF
£10, £5 concs

Plymouth:
Wednesday, April 22, 18:00
PLYMOUTH University, Sherwell Lower Lecture Theatre, Main Building
Drake Circus, Plymouth, Devon PL4 8AA
£10, £5 concs

Bristol:
Thursdays, April 23
?

London:
Friday, April 24th 18:30
Bloomsbury Baptist Church
253 Shaftesbury Ave, London WC2H 8EP £
10, £5 concs

Newbury (West Berkshire)
Saturday, April 25, 19:00
NEWBURY Town Hall
Market Place, Newbury, West Berkshire RG14 5AA
£10, £5 concs

Frome (Somerset):
Saturday, April 25, ?
?

Frome (Somerset):
Sunday, April 26, 19:00
Westway Cinema
Cork Street, BA11 1BL Frome, Somerset
£6
(or £10, £5 concs, according to this)

Brussels:
https://www.facebook.com/events/950233354987543/
Monday, April 27, 20:00
Centre Culturel Woluwe-St-Pierre - Auditorium 660 places
Av. Charles Thielemans 93, 1150 Bruxelles
€10 adults / €4 students

London:
Wednesday, April 29, 18:30
Thursdays, April 30, 18:30
Elmwood Tennis Club
Holland Rd, LONDON NW10 5AJ
Richard in the play "7 Seconds" followed by his presentation.
£15

Canterbury (Kent):
Friday, May 1, 18:30
Christ Church Canterbury
£10, £5 concs

Paris (France):
Saturday, May 2, ?
?

Grenoble (France):
Tuesday, May 5, ?
?

Lausanne (Switzerland):
Wednesday, May 6?
?

Rome (Italy):
Friday, May 8, ?
?

Vienna:
https://www.facebook.com/events/372881489562694/
Monday, May 11, 19:00
Haus der Industrie, Kleiner Festsaal, Schwarzenbergplatz 4, 1030 Wien
No charge, but €15 donation suggested

Budapest (Hungary):
Tuesday, May 12, ?
?
Old 22nd March 2015, 06:48 AM   #28
Ape of Good Hope
Graduate Poster

Bit more info, from a uk truther site:

Sun26th Apr Frome Westway Cinema 7:30 pm
Richard Gage from Architects and Engineers presents: Why the official version of how the 3 Towers fell, contradicts the laws of physics.
Matt Campbell, a 9/11 Family Member joins Richard on the panel.

1st MAY - CANTERBURY CHRIST CHURCH UNIVERSITY
Richard Gage, Architect, and Matt Campbell, UK 9/11 Family member debate at Canterbury Christ church University, Kent.

April 29th and 30th, 6.30pm Elmwood Tennis Club, Holland Rd,
LONDON NW10 5AJ
£15
R Gage appears in the play " Seven Seconds " about WTC 7, by Retep Yehtaeney and afterwards, Richard Gage presents his explanation of why the official version of 9/11 cannot be true, especially for WTC 7 the third tower, that wasnt hit by a plane.

"Retep Yehtaeney" is Peter Neathey, and here's a link to a piece on an earlier production of his play:

http://reinvestigate911.org/content/...en-new-journal

Quote:
Seven Seconds is a “dramatised multi-media production” presenting an intriguing alternative to the official account of the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center. “Tonight is about science,” said actor and director Peter Neathey, from Kentish Town, who puts in an intense performance as the master of ceremonies. “It is not about ‘the who’, but ‘the what.’”......In one of the most interesting sections, the play looks at the psychological arguments about why “pride-obsessed” Americans refuse to take counter arguments seriously and about “cognitive dissonance”, the discomfort felt by people who hold two conflicting beliefs. “If you are learning about this for the first time,” says Neathey, “I feel sorry for you. You are now in a very difficult position.”

More on the play:

http://www.camdennewjournal.com/bare...ds-camden-town

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/entert...club_1_3933002

http://www.etceteratheatre.com/details.php?show_id=1600

Neathey's a bit of a one for publicity stunts:

http://www.camdennewjournal.com/news...attacks-were-l

Last edited by Ape of Good Hope; 22nd March 2015 at 07:10 AM.
Old 22nd March 2015, 06:53 AM   #29
GlennB
Loggerheaded, earth-vexing fustilarian

Originally Posted by Spanx View Post
It looks like a nice little holiday route. I'm sure he will have a wonderful time, let's hope he has some nice weather to go with it. I personally would go a bit later in the year. Shame he can't make it to Scotland but I think he did that last time, no point in meeting the same supporters again.
Frome's a nice little town, we B's lived very near it for many years. But I wouldn't visit in April - the winds can whip off The Somerset Levels something awful even in April. And parking near that cinema is a nightmare.
Old 22nd March 2015, 10:43 AM   #30
JohnG
Pedantic Bore

Good for you.

Love means never having to say you're sorry.
Old 22nd March 2015, 11:06 AM   #31
angrysoba
Philosophile

Bristol and two dates in Frome!

My best mate in the UK lives in Frome. I wonder what the reason for going to such small venues in the southwest is about.

Perhaps a local 9/11 Truther club? Perhaps Tony Gosling booked these venues?
"The thief and the murderer follow nature just as much as the philanthropist. Cosmic evolution may teach us how the good and the evil tendencies of man may have come about; but, in itself, it is incompetent to furnish any better reason why what we call good is preferable to what we call evil than we had before."

"Evolution and Ethics" T.H. Huxley (1893)
angrysoba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2015, 11:11 AM   #32
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by Ape of Good Hope View Post

This venue caught my eye so, I did a little looking.

http://www.architecture.com/RIBAVenues/About66PP.aspx

Quote:
Designed to inspire creative events, RIBA Venues is the conference and events arm of the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) and is located in an architecturally significant building in the heart of London.

The light-flooded venue, located at 66 Portland Place, was opened in 1934 as the headquarters of RIBA. Today it boasts a number of event spaces equipped for a variety of events from conferences, meetings, dinners and receptions to weddings and creative events, as well as three terraces which offer a rare open space with fantastic views of London.
Something tells me there will be very few prominent architects at this event.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41

Last edited by DGM; 22nd March 2015 at 11:12 AM.
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2015, 12:49 PM   #33
George 152
Philosopher

I'd go in August. Better weather and he'd get the tourists
George 152 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2015, 01:54 PM   #34
KDLarsen
Illuminator

Originally Posted by George 152 View Post
I'd go in August. Better weather and he'd get the tourists
But then he wouldn't have the fresh outrage of Harrit's case having been thrown out
KDLarsen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2015, 02:02 PM   #35
steveDK
New Blood

Here in Copenhagen, we have to pay DKK 120 (17 dollars) to see Richard Gage. An expensive evening for 3 hours of powerpoint, but I'll be there just to get the Danish truthers pissed off. steveS
steveDK is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2015, 02:03 PM   #36
Spanx
Master Poster

Originally Posted by KDLarsen View Post
But then he wouldn't have the fresh outrage of Harrit's case having been thrown out
I guess he needs to be there to pay the bill If Harrit doesn't win.

Would that be a tax free gift ? No doubt tax free from working in the UK, hope his visa is up to scratch.
Old 22nd March 2015, 02:09 PM   #37
GlennB
Loggerheaded, earth-vexing fustilarian

Originally Posted by angrysoba View Post
Bristol and two dates in Frome!

My best mate in the UK lives in Frome. I wonder what the reason for going to such small venues in the southwest is about.

Perhaps a local 9/11 Truther club? Perhaps Tony Gosling booked these venues?
If Gosling booked it it might explain the stupidity
Old 22nd March 2015, 02:10 PM   #38
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by steveDK View Post
Here in Copenhagen, we have to pay DKK 120 (17 dollars) to see Richard Gage. An expensive evening for 3 hours of powerpoint, but I'll be there just to get the Danish truthers pissed off. steveS
Claim poverty and only want to hear "truth" . Bring a date, that will throw them for a loop...........

Old 22nd March 2015, 02:20 PM   #39
Spanx
Master Poster

Originally Posted by steveDK View Post
A nice big bag of 50 ore coins
Old 22nd March 2015, 03:29 PM   #40
KDLarsen
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Spanx View Post
A nice big bag of 50 ore coins
A shame the 25-øre has been phased out. Hell, we used to have 1-and 2-øre coins as well back in the day. These days they mainly sit in a glass jar for use in card games

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories