ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 1st January 2017, 05:39 PM   #361
BobTheCoward
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
This assumes that Trump is stupid. It's dangerous to underestimate the guy.
He is stupid. Bullies don't succeed because they are secretly smart.
BobTheCoward is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2017, 06:16 PM   #362
Agatha
Winking at the Moon

Mod Warning Will you all please try a great deal harder to play the ball [argument] and not the player [arguer]. Many thanks.
Posted By:Agatha

Vodka kills salmonella and all other enemies of freedom for sure - Nationalcosmopolitan
Agatha is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2017, 06:39 PM   #363
Marcus
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Which Opera Talents?
Placido Domingo
Vittorio Grigolo
Jose Carreras
Sumi Lo
Kathrine Jenkins
Sarah Brightman
Andrea Bocelli

Some would claim that the last two are crossover singers, but only if you ignore their past.

ETA: I forgot Joaquin Luceni, I didn't see that one.

Last edited by Marcus; 1st January 2017 at 07:00 PM.
Marcus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2017, 06:39 PM   #364
trustbutverify
Philosopher

I don't agree about her being average, but you're right, I shouldn't have called her an opera singer, she's a classical/ classical crossover singer. She went straight to individual performances , she doesn't participate in operas. Her duets with prominent opera talents are quite magical though.
I don't see any magic. Just mediocrity.

Wollen owns the stage
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2017, 06:46 PM   #365
Marcus
Master Poster

Originally Posted by BobTheCoward View Post
He is stupid. Bullies don't succeed because they are secretly smart.
He's not secretly smart, he's an intelligent bully. Much more dangerous than a stupid bully. Don't mistake his habit of speaking without thinking first as stupidity.
Marcus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2017, 08:26 PM   #366
Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Foolmewunz View Post
I never disagreed with the idea that THERE IS NO BOYCOTT.
THEN YOU NEVER HAD ANY REASON TO OBJECT TO MY POST.

Quote:
Essentially, you proudly disproved a straw man, offered in the form of musings, by a single person.
It's not a straw man if someone actually offered it up. And the fact that it was offered up by only one person isn't relevant. I was responding to that one person.

Quote:
Your point was that the boycott wasn't working. There is no boycott.
Which means.... (wait for it)... it's not working!

This is about as simple a concept as one could state, and yet you still can't grasp it.

Quote:
Further, the proof that it isn't working was a right-wing spin on Jackie's PR people commenting how well her album sales were doing.
The relevant part is that her sales are going up. Why they are going up is actually quite secondary to that point.

Quote:
"Why are you doing that?"
"It's to keep the tigers away, man."
"There are no tigers in New York City."
"See, it's working."
The irony here is that the actual parallel is thinking that snapping your fingers (calling for a boycott on this forum) will summon a tiger (produce a boycott). I'm the one saying there's no tigers.
"As long as it is admitted that the law may be diverted from its true purpose -- that it may violate property instead of protecting it -- then everyone will want to participate in making the law, either to protect himself against plunder or to use it for plunder. Political questions will always be prejudicial, dominant, and all-absorbing. There will be fighting at the door of the Legislative Palace, and the struggle within will be no less furious." - Bastiat, The Law
Ziggurat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2017, 08:43 PM   #367
Marcus
Master Poster

Jackie Evancho Political Views

Jackie’s been vocal about her support for transgender people as her sister is transgender. In 2015 she posted a cover to Ed Sheeran’s All of the Stars, dedicated to her. Additionally, the singer has also participated as a spokesperson for Humane Society for a few years, showing her inclination to political activism.

http://www.celebritybeliefs.com/jackie-evancho/

She's also a theist ( Catholic) and has sung for the Pope, but hey, no one is perfect.
Old 1st January 2017, 09:10 PM   #368
BobTheCoward
Philosopher

He's not secretly smart, he's an intelligent bully. Much more dangerous than a stupid bully. Don't mistake his habit of speaking without thinking first as stupidity.
I don't think he would score highly on any assessment of intelligence.
BobTheCoward is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2017, 09:12 PM   #369
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

Originally Posted by BobTheCoward View Post
I don't think he would score highly on any assessment of intelligence.
But he would Tweet about it: That test was a loser test, worst test, losing money bigtime, total losers!
Old 1st January 2017, 10:28 PM   #370
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

The interesting thing to me about this whole difficulty in finding acts is that it shows a deep dislike or distrust of Donald Trump by some entertainers, and perhaps a fear that their audience will retaliate against them if they appear with the President of the United States, if that President happens to be someone that they loathe. Or perhaps it isn't the audience as such, but perhaps the entertainment industry. Stars are not made by pure talent, after all. Negative press and shunning by insiders could derail a career.

That latter part, the fear of retaliation, is something that disturbs me. To be honest, although I loathe Trump, people should not be afraid to entertain for the President. There's something worrisome about that to me.

The really interesting thing will be to see how easy it will be to get acts to perform at the inauguration in 2020. If that inauguration is a second Trump inauguration, will performers give up their reluctance to perform? If it's someone other than Trump, will they rush to join in a happy day celebration of getting him out?

This is all so speculative. We really don't know what The Donald will do in office. When casting my vote, I certainly wasn't willing to take the chance, but since I got overruled by the Electoral College, I have no choice but to sit back and see what this guy actually does once he is sworn in. Meanwhile, I don't think anyone ought to hold it against an entertainer if they choose to perform at the party. We have to put up with Trump. We might as well have some good tunes to make it a little easier to stomach.
Old 1st January 2017, 10:45 PM   #371
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

In the case of famous musical stars, one of the luxuries of being vastly successful in that industry is having the power to choose which gigs you want to do and which you don't. If I were a bajillionaire singer I probably wouldn't work at all, but if I did feel like performing it would only be for people or causes I really liked.

I don't know what kind of work everyone else does, but my work has to literally pay me to be there, and if I had so much money I didn't have to go in I wouldn't...unless someone I really, really liked wanted me to come in to do whatever it is I do for a living for a short time, as a favor. So from that perspective, it may not be that all these stars actually loathe Trump, or are afraid of career suicide by singing for him; it may just be that they don't like him enough to exert any special effort on his behalf. "Meh, if it were a more fantastic president, maybe, but I really don't feel like being in DC in January, and he's no John Quincy Adams."
Old 2nd January 2017, 01:10 AM   #372
Segnosaur
Philosopher

I think an argument could be made that Trump is sort of like Forrest Gump... someone of questionable intelligence who just happens to find success due in large part to pure luck.

For example:

- Trump's wealth is due in large part to his family (he inherited millions, had his father bail him out of financial problems, etc.)

- His success in the primaries was due in large part to the fact that the Republican field was extremely fractured, and was filled with candidates that had significant problems of their own (Jeb Bush's being related to GW Bush, Ted Cruz being unlikable, etc.) If the republicans had started with a smaller field of candidates, he might not have won the primaries.

- His success against Clinton was due in large part by long-term anti-Hillary rhetoric laid down by Republicans going back years before Trump announced his candidacy (not to mention Russian hacking and Comrey's assistance).

Trust me, I know what I'm doing. - Sledgehammer
I cheered when then the WTC came down. - UndercoverElephant (a.k.a. JustGeoff)
I cheer Bin Laden... - JustGeoff (a.k.a. UndercoverElephant)
Bin Laden delivered justice - JustGeoff (a.k.a. UndercoverElephant)
Men shop for lingerie the way kids shop for breakfast cereal... they will buy something they know nothing about, just to get the prize inside. - Jeff Foxworthy
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2017, 01:15 AM   #373
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader

Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
THEN YOU NEVER HAD ANY REASON TO OBJECT TO MY POST.

It's not a straw man if someone actually offered it up. And the fact that it was offered up by only one person isn't relevant. I was responding to that one person.

Which means.... (wait for it)... it's not working!

This is about as simple a concept as one could state, and yet you still can't grasp it.

The relevant part is that her sales are going up. Why they are going up is actually quite secondary to that point.

The irony here is that the actual parallel is thinking that snapping your fingers (calling for a boycott on this forum) will summon a tiger (produce a boycott). I'm the one saying there's no tigers.
Last post wins?

You still went to a slimey source and have not validated the data in any way. Congratulations! Two internet points for dodging the issue over multiple days.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2017, 01:29 AM   #374
Segnosaur
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
The interesting thing to me about this whole difficulty in finding acts is that it shows a deep dislike or distrust of Donald Trump by some entertainers, and perhaps a fear that their audience will retaliate against them if they appear with the President of the United States, if that President happens to be someone that they loathe. Or perhaps it isn't the audience as such, but perhaps the entertainment industry. Stars are not made by pure talent, after all. Negative press and shunning by insiders could derail a career.

That latter part, the fear of retaliation, is something that disturbs me. To be honest, although I loathe Trump, people should not be afraid to entertain for the President. There's something worrisome about that to me.
Do you have any evidence that that is indeed happening (i.e. that entertainers aren't interested in performing because of the fear of insider backlash? After all, we've seen some entertainers with some pretty distasteful events in their history (Mel Gibson's anti-jewish remarks, Eminem's anti-gay remarks), yet these performers have continued to work in the industry, and "insiders" continue to associate with them. I can't imagine performing for Trump would be seen as any less detrimental.

Remember, we're not talking about some up-and-comer, who would be easy to discard before they hit it big... Supposedly they want A-list performers for the Inauguration. Hard to imagine any musical acts being shunned by the industry for performing for Trump if they are regularly putting out gold records. "I know your last record went multi-platinum, but because you performed for Trump I am going to give up millions of dollars producing your records because I don't like the president-elect" just doesn't sound like it would happen.

Men shop for lingerie the way kids shop for breakfast cereal... they will buy something they know nothing about, just to get the prize inside. - Jeff Foxworthy
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2017, 01:30 AM   #375
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Placido Domingo
Vittorio Grigolo
Jose Carreras
Sumi Lo
Kathrine Jenkins
Sarah Brightman
Andrea Bocelli

Some would claim that the last two are crossover singers, but only if you ignore their past.

ETA: I forgot Joaquin Luceni, I didn't see that one.
Katherine Jenkins AFAIK has never actually performed a whole opera professionally. She may belt out the occasional aria (pretty badly IMO) but I think it a gross exaggeration to call her an opera singer.
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2017, 06:20 AM   #376
Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Foolmewunz View Post
You still went to a slimey source
Oh noes!
"As long as it is admitted that the law may be diverted from its true purpose -- that it may violate property instead of protecting it -- then everyone will want to participate in making the law, either to protect himself against plunder or to use it for plunder. Political questions will always be prejudicial, dominant, and all-absorbing. There will be fighting at the door of the Legislative Palace, and the struggle within will be no less furious." - Bastiat, The Law
Ziggurat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2017, 11:05 AM   #377
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
The interesting thing to me about this whole difficulty in finding acts is that it shows a deep dislike or distrust of Donald Trump by some entertainers, and perhaps a fear that their audience will retaliate against them if they appear with the President of the United States,<snip>

Considering how near to evenly divided the country was in its support for Trump it seems like they ought to be just about as worried about retaliation for refusing to appear with him. Conservative backlash is probably more vituperative than liberals'.

(Remember what happened to the Dixie Chicks, just for saying they thought Bush was an embarrassment to Texas for his prosecution of the Iraq war.)

Damned if they do ...etc."

I don't see why it is particularly farfetched to think that they simply don't want their art to be seen as support for Trump.

Hard to blame them for that.
Old 2nd January 2017, 03:29 PM   #378
Sabrina
Wicked Lovely

You guys seem to not be aware that the ONLY thing Miss Evancho is singing at the inauguration is the national anthem. That's it. She's not performing any of her own music or providing anything other than a short appearance. And she has in the past performed for President Obama as well. If anyone could be said to be completely neutral in this, it's her; she's singing the national anthem at an inauguration and that's all she's doing. She's not doing it simply because Trump is becoming the President. Any recent increase in sales of her music aside, she's filling a small niche role in the inauguration that, quite frankly, could easily be filled by any competent singer. Perhaps not as well, I will grant you, but you don't need to be a big name to sing the national anthem.

The issue at hand here is that Trump is finding it virtually impossible to find anyone to perform THEIR music at his inauguration. Miss Evancho, in reality, can't really be said to be "performing" in the sense that is meant in the OP, and practically every other big name artist that people might actually KNOW about have turned Trump down because they do not want to be associated with him. Miss Evancho should not be affected at all, since her role is, as I've said, a small niche role at best, so her being there likely will not affect her at all. I wonder if the same will be able to be said for Kid Rock, who is at least a relatively well-known artist right now, even if he is somewhat of a has-been anyway. I'd be more impressed if people were making HIS albums fly off the shelves rather than Miss Evancho's.
Sabrina is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2017, 03:56 PM   #379
Skeptic Ginger
formerly skeptigirl

Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
You guys seem to not be aware that the ONLY thing Miss Evancho is singing at the inauguration is the national anthem. That's it. ....
Good point.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2017, 03:57 PM   #380
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

I wonder if the same will be able to be said for Kid Rock, who is at least a relatively well-known artist right now, even if he is somewhat of a has-been anyway. I'd be more impressed if people were making HIS albums fly off the shelves rather than Miss Evancho's.
It would be proof of poltergeists if Kid Rock's albums fly off any shelves in 2017.
Old 2nd January 2017, 04:20 PM   #381
Hokulele
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by TragicMonkey View Post
It would be proof of poltergeists if Kid Rock's albums fly off any shelves in 2017.

Do stores even stock albums any more? I haven't bought any music, other than downloads, in ages.

If they did still stock those, I would imagine that 2017 would see a California earthquake strong enough so that while they may not exactly fly off a shelf, they could slide off rapidly.
Old 2nd January 2017, 04:31 PM   #382
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

Originally Posted by Hokulele View Post
Do stores even stock albums any more? I haven't bought any music, other than downloads, in ages.

If they did still stock those, I would imagine that 2017 would see a California earthquake strong enough so that while they may not exactly fly off a shelf, they could slide off rapidly.
But if physical albums do exist somewhere, would anybody make them for Kid Rock? And if so, would anybody stock them? I asked Siri where I could get a Kid Rock album and she asked if I wanted to search Amazon for time machines.
Old 2nd January 2017, 04:33 PM   #383
Hokulele
Penultimate Amazing

But if physical albums do exist somewhere, would anybody make them for Kid Rock? And if so, would anybody stock them? I asked Siri where I could get a Kid Rock album and she asked if I wanted to search Amazon for time machines.

Yeah, well, I heard that Siri voted for Clinton.
Old 2nd January 2017, 05:26 PM   #384
Marcus
Master Poster

Originally Posted by The Don View Post
Katherine Jenkins AFAIK has never actually performed a whole opera professionally. She may belt out the occasional aria (pretty badly IMO) but I think it a gross exaggeration to call her an opera singer.
Okay, after looking it up (I'm not claiming to be an expert) I have to agree that she is only a classical singer.
Old 2nd January 2017, 05:29 PM   #385
Marcus
Master Poster

You guys seem to not be aware that the ONLY thing Miss Evancho is singing at the inauguration is the national anthem. That's it. She's not performing any of her own music or providing anything other than a short appearance. And she has in the past performed for President Obama as well. If anyone could be said to be completely neutral in this, it's her; she's singing the national anthem at an inauguration and that's all she's doing. She's not doing it simply because Trump is becoming the President. Any recent increase in sales of her music aside, she's filling a small niche role in the inauguration that, quite frankly, could easily be filled by any competent singer. Perhaps not as well, I will grant you, but you don't need to be a big name to sing the national anthem.

The issue at hand here is that Trump is finding it virtually impossible to find anyone to perform THEIR music at his inauguration. Miss Evancho, in reality, can't really be said to be "performing" in the sense that is meant in the OP, and practically every other big name artist that people might actually KNOW about have turned Trump down because they do not want to be associated with him. Miss Evancho should not be affected at all, since her role is, as I've said, a small niche role at best, so her being there likely will not affect her at all. I wonder if the same will be able to be said for Kid Rock, who is at least a relatively well-known artist right now, even if he is somewhat of a has-been anyway. I'd be more impressed if people were making HIS albums fly off the shelves rather than Miss Evancho's.
I wasn't aware of that, but it's a pity, as I would much rather listen to Jackie sing than Trump talk.
Old 2nd January 2017, 05:40 PM   #386
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

You guys seem to not be aware that the ONLY thing Miss Evancho is singing at the inauguration is the national anthem. That's it. She's not performing any of her own music or providing anything other than a short appearance.
what an odd comment... I don't believe anyone has suggested that she is doing anything other than singing the National Anthem, which is indeed the most prestigious spot of all on that day
Old 2nd January 2017, 05:44 PM   #387
Cleon
King of the Pod People

If she punks Trump and starts belting out the Russian anthem, I will buy all of her albums. And future ones as well.
Old 2nd January 2017, 06:31 PM   #388
carlvs
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
If she punks Trump and starts belting out the Russian anthem, I will buy all of her albums. And future ones as well.
Funny that you should mention this, as it appears that the Inauguration Committee has just asked former "X-Factor" contestant Rebecca Ferguson to perform at the event. She said that she would agree to this on one condition:

Quote:
"... she would only appear if she could perform Strange Fruit, the song popularized by Billie Holiday in 1939 about black lynchings."
Somehow, I think she may have disqualified herself from the running...
21st Century American Conservatism - a septic tank containing the WORST attributes of human nature (racism, bigotry, misogyny, xenophobia, greed, paranoia, warmongering, science denialism, religious zealotry, authoritarian impulses) that should be flushed down the nearest black hole...
carlvs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2017, 06:40 PM   #389
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by carlvs View Post
Funny that you should mention this, as it appears that the Inauguration Committee has just asked former "X-Factor" contestant Rebecca Ferguson to perform at the event. She said that she would agree to this on one condition:

Somehow, I think she may have disqualified herself from the running...
Yes indeed, the inauguration is absolutely no time to bring up the shameful history of the Solid Demcrat South during the height of the lynchings.
Old 2nd January 2017, 08:36 PM   #390
marplots
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
Yes indeed, the inauguration is absolutely no time to bring up the shameful history of the Solid Demcrat South during the height of the lynchings.
Sounds like it would fit right in for the "KKK tribute" portion of the inauguration ceremony.
marplots is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2017, 08:51 PM   #391
Cleon
King of the Pod People

I wasn't aware of that, but it's a pity, as I would much rather listen to Jackie sing than Trump talk.
I'd rather listen to Gilbert Gottfried sing than Trump talk.
Old 2nd January 2017, 09:17 PM   #392
Skeptic Ginger
formerly skeptigirl

Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2017, 10:47 PM   #393
Segnosaur
Philosopher

Originally Posted by quadraginta View Post
Considering how near to evenly divided the country was in its support for Trump it seems like they ought to be just about as worried about retaliation for refusing to appear with him. Conservative backlash is probably more vituperative than liberals'.

(Remember what happened to the Dixie Chicks, just for saying they thought Bush was an embarrassment to Texas for his prosecution of the Iraq war.)
It may be true that Conservative backlash would be more significant than Liberal backlash.

But in this case, there is a significant difference... there are multiple ways that an artist can claim plausible deniability if they don't perform for Trump... anything from "I wasn't invited", to "I'm on tour or working on my new album and can't spare the time". Or just say "I'll consider it" and just never bring it up again. Anything like that would probably prevent any sort of significant backlash against a performer.

In other words, there is a difference in doing something that criticizes a politician (i.e. the Dixie Chicks criticizing Bush) and NOT doing something that benefits him. As long as they don't say "I didn't play for Trump because I think he's got the intelligence and look of as Orangutan" they should be safe.

Old 2nd January 2017, 10:51 PM   #394
Segnosaur
Philosopher

I wonder if any performers had seriously thought of offering to perform, and then doing some sort of protest during the festivities... perhaps wear a T-shirt with a picture of Trump and Putin making out, or wear a jacket with the Trump University logo on it.

But then with all the 2nd amendment lunatics supporting Trump, they might be putting themselves at risk.

Old 3rd January 2017, 07:37 AM   #395
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

Why, yes, yes it would indeed!!!

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd January 2017, 07:41 AM   #396
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

Originally Posted by Segnosaur View Post
I wonder if any performers had seriously thought of offering to perform, and then doing some sort of protest during the festivities... perhaps wear a T-shirt with a picture of Trump and Putin making out, or wear a jacket with the Trump University logo on it.

But then with all the 2nd amendment lunatics supporting Trump, they might be putting themselves at risk.
As penciled by the (unfortunately dead) Tom of Finland!!!! Whose work, I have reason to suspect, Putin loves.

Wash this space!

fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd January 2017, 07:53 AM   #397
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

Siri lied to you: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s...=3UU91YDODC3ZA

So you know she cares!!!!~

Wash this space!

Old 3rd January 2017, 08:31 AM   #398
marplots
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Segnosaur View Post

Sounds like a job for Pussy Riot.
marplots is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd January 2017, 09:24 AM   #399
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

Agreed - and I already have two anyway (CDs though) as one of the people who worked with her had been a student of my wife in video production (which, of course included audio mixing/production)twenty some odd years ago......

Wash this space!

Old 3rd January 2017, 09:58 AM   #400
alfaniner
Penultimate Amazing

I hear that Mariah Carey is available...
alfaniner is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics