ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , lying charges , Trump controversies , Trump-Russia connections , US-Russia relations , vladimir putin

Reply
Old 15th July 2017, 06:38 PM   #81
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing
 
acbytesla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 14,107
Originally Posted by logger View Post
It's not about her credibility? It's about what she posted! How do you not get that???
What I have seen are links after links that don't support her argument.
__________________
“ A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence. ”
― David Hume
acbytesla is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 06:39 PM   #82
logger
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,198
Originally Posted by Argumemnon View Post
Perhaps you selectively ignored the uncomfortable parts, then:
So you want me to admit to Trump jars guilt on so called Russian information that isn't even offered? Not to mention she actually had no Russian information?

You cannot be serious!



Quote:
"Hello, we were contacted, alledgedly by Russian agents who wanted to communicate possibly illegal information in order to influence the elections. Here are their names and e-mail addresses."

Since this was most assuredly shady, the best thing to do was contact the authorities, not check out the info.
Getting dirt on your opponent is shady, got it. I wonder if the FBI would have screamed at them to not call them until they had something serious! Have you critically thought about that?


Quote:
What? Are you even trying anymore?
Because it's fun reading your responses.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 06:39 PM   #83
Elagabalus
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,589
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Yes I read them, I didn't see any information from the Russian government.




The FBI? What was he going to tell them. He met with a Russian lawyer given status by the Obama administration who says she has dirt on Clinton but actually did not?



Well, that gives you a chance to enlighten us?

What am I? Chopped liver?

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
Yes, the Dems decided on blackmail, and then didn't act on any of the information provided to allow Trump to win the election, so they could float this Nothing Burger a year later.


I'll admit it has a certain all encompassing CT charm to it. But Frankly, we're just not that good.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 06:40 PM   #84
logger
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,198
Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
What I have seen are links after links that don't support her argument.
That has nothing to do with her credibility, you might want to re-read the MA
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 06:41 PM   #85
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing
 
acbytesla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 14,107
Originally Posted by logger View Post
He and others are quite invested in this.
Hmmmm, you think? You think I don't want a treasonous traitor as President?

Yeah, you're right.
__________________
“ A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence. ”
― David Hume
acbytesla is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 06:42 PM   #86
logger
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,198
Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
What am I? Chopped liver?
I would never accuse you of that, I don't even like liver.

I also have no idea what you're saying.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 06:42 PM   #87
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing
 
acbytesla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 14,107
Originally Posted by logger View Post
That has nothing to do with her credibility, you might want to re-read the MA
Suggesting that her links don't say what she says they do is not a violation of the MA.
__________________
“ A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence. ”
― David Hume
acbytesla is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 06:44 PM   #88
logger
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,198
Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
Hmmmm, you think? You think I don't want a treasonous traitor as President?

Yeah, you're right.
Lol, so it's desperation that leads you to believe anything, got it.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 06:49 PM   #89
skyeagle409
Master Poster
 
skyeagle409's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,191
Originally Posted by logger View Post
H Trump jr could have turned it over to the FBI in time for Comey to say "sigh" "no credible prosecutor would want to pursue this"

But, Trump Jr. didn't contact the FBI as he should have done and instead, he sought to collude with the Russians, which he did. IMO, Trump Jr. received information from the Russians in order to aid Trump Sr. in the election, which is illegal and Trump Sr. was aware of Trump Jr.'s Russian meeting. Perhaps, multiple investigations will reveal what we don't know today. After all, not a week goes back when more negative information is revealed against Trump and his administration and family. They are all a bunch of liars who are unfit and incompetent.

When I was invited by the Russians to tour their warship, I knew what to do and reported my contact to the Air Force OSI where I underwent a 30 minute debrief session. However, Trump Jr. sought to cover-up his Russian contacts by lying on multiple occasions in order to cover-up his Russian contacts.
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 06:49 PM   #90
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft
 
Childlike Empress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 14,416
Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
Suggesting that her links don't say what she says they do is not a violation of the MA.

Maybe. It's another lie, though, based on nothing that is even remotely in context to the posts before. My twitter link shows exactly what I described about it. Makes two in a couple of minutes. Doesn't look good for someone who wants to convince the audience that he is on some just fight against a liar.
__________________
De-Putin-Nazify America!
...progress updates [1] [2] ...
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 06:50 PM   #91
Argumemnon
World Maker
 
Argumemnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the thick of things
Posts: 66,126
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Dense? She linked a twitter account that showed an RT advertisement. Are you not understanding that?
Of course I am. That's the point of my comment: CE's post always somehow source back to Russian stuff, RT or otherwise.
__________________
<Roar!>
Argumemnon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 06:52 PM   #92
Argumemnon
World Maker
 
Argumemnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the thick of things
Posts: 66,126
Originally Posted by logger View Post
So you want me to admit to Trump jars guilt on so called Russian information that isn't even offered?
I quoted the e-mail to you. That's an offer.

Quote:
Not to mention she actually had no Russian information?
This is such an oft-repeated defense that it shows how desperate your side has become. Everyone familiar with the law knows that it doesn't matter if there was actual information to be had: they went into the meeting expecting to get it, rather than call the authorities. That's a crime.

Quote:
Getting dirt on your opponent is shady, got it.
Do you not understand the fact that it's quite different when a foreign government does this?

Quote:
Because it's fun reading your responses.
It's fun reading facts? Yes, I suppose it is. It's not quite as fun reading your lies.
__________________
<Roar!>
Argumemnon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 06:52 PM   #93
Elagabalus
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,589
Originally Posted by logger View Post
I would never accuse you of that, I don't even like liver.

I also have no idea what you're saying.

You floated this scenario earlier:

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
Hannity Blames Obama And Blackmail For Trump Jr's Meeting With The Russians

So which is it, the Russian attorney only wanted to talk about adoptions, or she was a Kremlin operative that Obama let in the country?

Hannity and Sekulow would have it both ways.
Originally Posted by logger View Post
It's quite possible it could be both ways? You can't really see that can you?
and it appears you are still trying to sell it. I pointed out that your scenario doesn't make sense.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 06:53 PM   #94
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing
 
acbytesla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 14,107
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Lol, so it's desperation that leads you to believe anything, got it.
That's funny. As if Republican congressmen weren't saying the same thing a couple of months ago and then said it was only a joke.

In the meantime. Trump meets with the Russians in the Oval Office boasting how he got rid of that pesky FBI Director Comey and then leaked classified intel from Israel. He pushed to give back confiscated Russian compound and continues to treat the Russians like they are our best friends while at the same time pissing on Germany and the UK
__________________
“ A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence. ”
― David Hume
acbytesla is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 06:56 PM   #95
logger
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,198
Originally Posted by Argumemnon View Post
Of course I am. That's the point of my comment: CE's post always somehow source back to Russian stuff, RT or otherwise.
Try and focus on what a person is communicating, that's really all that matters.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 06:59 PM   #96
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft
 
Childlike Empress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 14,416
Originally Posted by Argumemnon View Post
Of course I am. That's the point of my comment: CE's post always somehow source back to Russian stuff, RT or otherwise.

Dude, look at the thread title. All things Trump + Russia. What the other side says is relevant (as a general rule, if you aren't a fanatic), for example that they now openly mock that Russiagate nonsense in advertisements at the international section of the Moscow airport is newsworthy. And the way that information was delivered to us over twitter is nothing short of hilarious.

I understand very well that you would prefer to keep the "discussion" confined to your little echo chamber where only the "Western" pre$$titute media sets the propaganda agenda - which is what all the "fake news" crap is about, remember, started by Washington Pest -, but I'm afraid it won't happen.
__________________
De-Putin-Nazify America!
...progress updates [1] [2] ...

Last edited by Childlike Empress; 15th July 2017 at 07:02 PM.
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 07:00 PM   #97
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing
 
acbytesla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 14,107
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
Maybe. It's another lie, though, based on nothing that is even remotely in context to the posts before. My twitter link shows exactly what I described about it. Makes two in a couple of minutes. Doesn't look good for someone who wants to convince the audience that he is on some just fight against a liar.
You see logger. She's calling me a liar and that isn't breaking the MA.

But no CE, I stand by my statement. The Intel departments have said that the Russians performed operations designed to interfere in the Presidential election. Note that the new FBI Director nominee during his confirmation hearing also said that this is not in question.
__________________
“ A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence. ”
― David Hume
acbytesla is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 07:00 PM   #98
logger
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,198
Originally Posted by Argumemnon View Post
I quoted the e-mail to you. That's an offer.



This is such an oft-repeated defense that it shows how desperate your side has become. Everyone familiar with the law knows that it doesn't matter if there was actual information to be had: they went into the meeting expecting to get it, rather than call the authorities. That's a crime.
How exactly was it a crime? Should be easy for you to lay it out.


Quote:
Do you not understand the fact that it's quite different when a foreign government does this?
It's much more involved than your conclusions are jumping to. Wishful thinking is all you have.


Quote:
It's fun reading facts? Yes, I suppose it is. It's not quite as fun reading your lies.
Lol
You don't even know the facts, that is the fun part.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 07:04 PM   #99
Elagabalus
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,589
Originally Posted by logger View Post
How exactly was it a crime? Should be easy for you to lay it out.




It's much more involved than your conclusions are jumping to. Wishful thinking is all you have.




Lol
You don't even know the facts, that is the fun part.

RTFM Start on page 1 of the All things Trump + Russia Part 1 Thread
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 07:04 PM   #100
logger
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,198
Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
In the meantime. Trump meets with the Russians in the Oval Office boasting how he got rid of that pesky FBI Director Comey and then leaked classified intel from Israel. He pushed to give back confiscated Russian compound and continues to treat the Russians like they are our best friends while at the same time pissing on Germany and the UK
Fake fake and more fake. Funny how the narrative of Trump leaking classified info is amazingly gone!
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 07:07 PM   #101
logger
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,198
Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
Suggesting that her links don't say what she says they do is not a violation of the MA.
lol
That's not what you said.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 07:08 PM   #102
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing
 
Meadmaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 16,673
Originally Posted by uke2se View Post
Why don't you look at the evidence yourself instead of waiting to see what the talking heads are saying?
I have people for that.
Meadmaker is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 07:09 PM   #103
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing
 
acbytesla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 14,107
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Fake fake and more fake. Funny how the narrative of Trump leaking classified info is amazingly gone!
Nonsense, it just passed. The President can leak all the classified information he wants. If anyone other than Trump does this, it is a felony. The moment a President does this it ceases to be classified.
__________________
“ A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence. ”
― David Hume

Last edited by acbytesla; 15th July 2017 at 07:12 PM.
acbytesla is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 07:09 PM   #104
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft
 
Childlike Empress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 14,416
Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
You see logger. She's calling me a liar and that isn't breaking the MA.

Oh, oh, careful, better read it again. Would I call you a liar, that could well be against the MA. I have pointed out two lies of yours, which is something different and not against the MA.
__________________
De-Putin-Nazify America!
...progress updates [1] [2] ...
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 07:10 PM   #105
Elagabalus
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,589
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Might I suggest you offer up some discussion instead of whining about trolling?

The F-35 Program. Too Expensive! We buy Su-35 air frames and install American Avionics and, of course, American made power plants. We're all friends, now ... right? Long live the Pan-Amero-Russo Alliance. Pace
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 07:10 PM   #106
logger
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,198
Originally Posted by skyeagle409 View Post
But, Trump Jr. didn't contact the FBI as he should have done and instead, he sought to collude with the Russians, which he did. IMO, Trump Jr. received information from the Russians in order to aid Trump Sr. in the election, which is illegal and Trump Sr. was aware of Trump Jr.'s Russian meeting. Perhaps, multiple investigations will reveal what we don't know today. After all, not a week goes back when more negative information is revealed against Trump and his administration and family. They are all a bunch of liars who are unfit and incompetent.
Contact them about what?

IYO? Lol!
Perhaps more investigations will reveal what they already have?
Quote:
When I was invited by the Russians to tour their warship, I knew what to do and reported my contact to the Air Force OSI where I underwent a 30 minute debrief session. However, Trump Jr. sought to cover-up his Russian contacts by lying on multiple occasions in order to cover-up his Russian contacts.
Lol
You were a government official, he isn't!
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 07:11 PM   #107
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft
 
Childlike Empress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 14,416
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Fake fake and more fake. Funny how the narrative of Trump leaking classified info is amazingly gone!

And the news story of Comey leaking classified info seems to be a bit buried by that latest nothing wave of Russia hysteria. Coincidently, of course. Well, they'll hear about it soon enough.
__________________
De-Putin-Nazify America!
...progress updates [1] [2] ...
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 07:13 PM   #108
logger
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,198
Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
Nonsense, it is just passed. The President can leak all the classified information he wants. If anyone other than Trump does this, it is a felony. The moment a President does this it ceases to be classified.
What's nonsense is the disgusting partisans in the left. My side said he didn't, your side says he did.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 07:14 PM   #109
logger
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,198
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
And the news story of Comey leaking classified info seems to be a bit buried by that latest nothing wave of Russia hysteria. Coincidently, of course. Well, they'll hear about it soon enough.
It should be part of Muellers investigation, we'll see if he throws his buddy under the bus. Not holding my breath!
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 07:16 PM   #110
logger
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,198
Originally Posted by uke2se View Post
Why don't you look at the evidence yourself instead of waiting to see what the talking heads are saying?

For the record, there are several top-rung people talking about impeachment and obstruction of justice. The problem is that the GOP controls the means to bring the President to justice, and they ain't budging.
No, the problem is there's no evidence, you do know how impeachment works don't you?
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 07:17 PM   #111
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing
 
acbytesla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 14,107
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
Oh, oh, careful, better read it again. Would I call you a liar, that could well be against the MA. I have pointed out two lies of yours, which is something different and not against the MA.
It's called deductive reasoning. If you say that I am lying then you are calling me a liar. If however you said my statements were false, (which you didn't, you said lies) that is not the same thing.
__________________
“ A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence. ”
― David Hume
acbytesla is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 07:17 PM   #112
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing
 
Meadmaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 16,673
Originally Posted by Argumemnon View Post
Maybe you should read fewer blogs, then. The FBI is looking into it. They don't seem to think it's a nothingburger, and neither is the committee overseeing this, or top ethics people.
Yes, they are, as well they should.

But they aren't talking yet.

I definitely thin this stuff is worth investigating, and there may be some really bad stuff going on. What we have so far, though, are hints.

The fact that the Trump people are going out of their way to lie about it, and their surrogates are saying, "Hillaryemailghazi!" again makes me think they are desperate to change the subject, which means something big might be in the works, but it hasn't hit yet.
Meadmaker is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 07:19 PM   #113
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing
 
acbytesla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 14,107
Originally Posted by logger View Post
What's nonsense is the disgusting partisans in the left. My side said he didn't, your side says he did.
He did and Israel wasn't happy.
__________________
“ A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence. ”
― David Hume
acbytesla is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 07:20 PM   #114
logger
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,198
Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
He did and Israel wasn't happy.
Lol
Credibility!
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 07:21 PM   #115
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing
 
acbytesla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 14,107
Originally Posted by logger View Post
No, the problem is there's no evidence, you do know how impeachment works don't you?
There is plenty of evidence. It's just that the GOP doesn’t care.
__________________
“ A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence. ”
― David Hume
acbytesla is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 07:22 PM   #116
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing
 
acbytesla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 14,107
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Lol
Credibility!
Ouch! I'm telling momma.
__________________
“ A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence. ”
― David Hume
acbytesla is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 07:23 PM   #117
logger
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,198
Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
which means something big might be in the works, but it hasn't hit yet.
Lol
Be nice to have a dollar every time something big was supposed to hit!
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 07:24 PM   #118
logger
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,198
Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
There is plenty of evidence. It's just that the GOP doesn’t care.
No there isnt any evidence yet, just wishful thinking.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 07:24 PM   #119
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft
 
Childlike Empress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 14,416
Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
It's called deductive reasoning. If you say that I am lying then you are calling me a liar. If however you said my statements were false, (which you didn't, you said lies) that is not the same thing.

"Common law" works differently here.
__________________
De-Putin-Nazify America!
...progress updates [1] [2] ...
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 07:31 PM   #120
Skeptic Ginger
formerly skeptigirl
 
Skeptic Ginger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 62,484
Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
There is plenty of evidence. It's just that the GOP doesn’t care.
Boy, they sure don't do they.

I suspect when things get too bad too ignore they'll pretend they were worried about Trump all along.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:42 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.