ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , Trump administration , Trump controversies

Closed Thread
Old 1st September 2017, 01:44 PM   #281
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Originally Posted by Aber View Post
Perhaps the Houston based company has more pressing issues at the moment...

Not sure what you are trying to say.

Do you think a company with offices in multiple cities and projects in multiple states is going to have all its business, including a project in another state that they have been working on for a while, and every other single thing they do come to a screeching halt because Hurricane Harvey clobbered Houston?

What about the other companies? Are they stopping too? Maybe out of sympathy for the competition, because that's just how construction companies roll?
Old 1st September 2017, 02:57 PM   #282
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Arcade22 View Post
Wouldn't surprise me if he gave it from the Trump Foundation (into which he hasn't put any money of his own for many years meaning it's actually other peoples money).
Possibly

https://thinkprogress.org/white-hous...-4691cf5e6dd6/

They won't confirm that it is from his personal funds.
Old 1st September 2017, 04:23 PM   #283
Stacko
Philosopher

I think we've found where Trump's floor is for approval.
Only 28% of voters say they would be ok with a government shutdown over border wall funding.
I would hazard a guess that's a good measure of his diehard base.
Stacko is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 1st September 2017, 04:31 PM   #284
Babbylonian
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Stacko View Post
Only 28% of voters say they would be ok with a government shutdown over border wall funding.
As usual, this kind of statistic is depressing. 28% of voters are so freaked out about illegal immigration that they'd shut down the government over funding a wall? It's crazy that the percentage is that high...and it's a testament to the effectiveness of conservative propaganda.
Babbylonian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 1st September 2017, 05:33 PM   #285
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Isn't that pretty much his current approval level?
Old 1st September 2017, 11:42 PM   #286
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

Originally Posted by Babbylonian View Post
As usual, this kind of statistic is depressing. 28% of voters are so freaked out about illegal immigration that they'd shut down the government over funding a wall? It's crazy that the percentage is that high...and it's a testament to the effectiveness of conservative propaganda.
Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Isn't that pretty much his current approval level?
That number coincides neatly with his firm support on Rasmussen... it's been about 25 to 27%; even with a conservative-leaning pollster (who refuse to divulge their methods in the off-season).

That makes sense. He's a multi-issue whackjob. Between the bigots, the right-to-lifers and the greedy money-grubbers, that ought to cover about the percentage of the country.

Help! We're being attacked by sea lions!
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2017, 07:10 AM   #287
Stacko
Philosopher

John Kelly Pushing Out Omarosa for ‘Triggering’ Trump.

Quote:
The former Apprentice co-star—who currently serves as the communications director for the Office of Public Liaison—has seen her direct access to the president limited since Kelly took the top White House job in late July, sources tell The Daily Beast. In particular, Kelly has taken steps to prevent her and other senior staffers from getting unvetted news articles on the president’s Resolute desk—a key method for influencing the president’s thinking, and one that Manigualt used to rile up Trump about internal White House drama.

Multiple sources in and outside the Trump White House told The Daily Beast that, until recently, it was common practice for aides to slide into the Oval Office and distract and infuriate the president with pieces of negative news coverage. Manigault, they say, was one of the worst offenders.

“When Gen. Kelly is talking about clamping down on access to the Oval, she’s patient zero,” a source close to the Trump administration said.

The stories Manigault would present to Trump, often on a phone or printed out, would often enrage the president, and resulted in him spending at least the rest of the day fuming about it. For example, one White House source noted that Manigault was one of the people who would bring to President Trump’s attention online articles concerning MSNBC hosts, and former Trump pals, Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski “slagging him, and his administration.”
Stacko is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2017, 08:14 AM   #288
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty

Geeze, a psychotic, unhinged bitch has access to Omarosa and things go south?

Who knew?
Old 2nd September 2017, 08:24 AM   #289
sts60
Master Poster

Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
Geeze, a psychotic, unhinged bitch has access to Omarosa and things go south?

Who knew?
Guess you meant, "access to Trump", but, yeah.

Omarosa is that useless little bootlicker that said everyone will "bow down" to Trump after the election. How absolutely un-American, and how perfectly representative of Trump's mob of serfs and goose-steppers.
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2017, 08:58 AM   #290
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty

No, I meant Trump
Old 3rd September 2017, 12:22 AM   #291
SezMe
post-pre-born

Then I don't get your post.

From Stacko's quote: "... on the president’s Resolute desk..."

Is that a euphemism or is there such a thing?

Last edited by SezMe; 3rd September 2017 at 12:25 AM.
SezMe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd September 2017, 01:02 AM   #292
Babbylonian
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by SezMe View Post
Then I don't get your post.

From Stacko's quote: "... on the president’s Resolute desk..."

Is that a euphemism or is there such a thing?
The Resolute desk is an actual desk given to the United States by the UK. It's made from pieces of the HMS Resolute.
Babbylonian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th September 2017, 10:26 AM   #293
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains

Which sank in the arctic and was later salvaged.
Old 4th September 2017, 11:27 AM   #294
Spindrift
Time Person of the Year, 2006

Originally Posted by Travis View Post
And there's a hidden panel in it.
Spindrift is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th September 2017, 11:34 AM   #295
Worm
Graduate Poster

A present from Queen Victoria to President Hayes. Made more famous when JFK moved it to the Oval.

Not all cults are bad - I've joined a cult of niceness
Worm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th September 2017, 11:40 AM   #296
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Originally Posted by Travis View Post

She didn't sink. Stuck in an ice jam, she was abandoned in the spring of 1855. The crew took all the steps they could to prepare her for being left there before they abandoned her. Six months later she was found by an American whaler, floating free in an ice floe some 1200 miles from where she had been abandoned. A salvage crew was put aboard her and she sailed into New London, Connecticut nearly three months later. Just in time for Christmas.

The U.S. Congress bought her from the salvagers for $40,000, had her refitted, and sailed back to England to be given to Queen Victoria as a token of friendship. Possibly preventing yet a third war between the U.S. and England, who were in the midst of a serious diplomatic conflict.

Resolute stayed in service with the Royal Navy for another twenty three years, and was finally sent to the breaker in 1879.

The British government ordered three desks to be made from her lumber, one of which was given to President Rutherford B. Hayes as a gesture of thanks for the return of the vessel all those years before.

It's really quite a fascinating episode.
Old 4th September 2017, 02:44 PM   #297
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Originally Posted by quadraginta View Post
She didn't sink. Stuck in an ice jam, she was abandoned in the spring of 1855. The crew took all the steps they could to prepare her for being left there before they abandoned her. Six months later she was found by an American whaler, floating free in an ice floe some 1200 miles from where she had been abandoned. A salvage crew was put aboard her and she sailed into New London, Connecticut nearly three months later. Just in time for Christmas.

The U.S. Congress bought her from the salvagers for $40,000, had her refitted, and sailed back to England to be given to Queen Victoria as a token of friendship. Possibly preventing yet a third war between the U.S. and England, who were in the midst of a serious diplomatic conflict.

Resolute stayed in service with the Royal Navy for another twenty three years, and was finally sent to the breaker in 1879.

The British government ordered three desks to be made from her lumber, one of which was given to President Rutherford B. Hayes as a gesture of thanks for the return of the vessel all those years before.

Fake news!

There's just the one.
Donald's father built it himself when he was but a lad of twelve.
The family is just that impressive.

... and it dispenses soft-serve too.

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th September 2017, 08:31 PM   #298
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Possibly good for a grin or two.

Transcript of the REAL Letter Barack Obama Left for Donald Trump
Old 5th September 2017, 05:05 AM   #299
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains

Originally Posted by quadraginta View Post

Thanks for the details. I was just relying on my own vague memories of the story behind the desk. It is fascinating.
Old 5th September 2017, 08:08 AM   #300
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty

Chicken crap Orange Menace outsources bad news about DACA to the Elf on the Shelf.

What a spineless pile of crap. Won't someone END this? Mueller?
Old 5th September 2017, 08:20 AM   #301
Delphic Oracle
Graduate Poster

Sessions claims it is "incompatible" with current immigration law.

Demonstrable lie. I'm not too keen on digging through the USC on my phone, but all the various requirements and applicable situations are in the law. Obama's memorandum simply directed the A.G. to use that discretion in all applicable cases (which does not include dangerous criminals, or even your typical migrant produce worker). The blueprint was made by Reagan himself because the 80s immigration reform bill saw families being ripped apart. Reagan's action was actually ahead of the fixes Obama's memorandum references. H.W. Bush signed the amended law with the A.G. discretionary powers in it.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
Delphic Oracle is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th September 2017, 08:21 AM   #302
alfaniner
Penultimate Amazing

My dislike of The PDJT has moved another level to something much stronger.
(re: The rescinding of DACA)

Last edited by alfaniner; 5th September 2017 at 08:51 AM.
alfaniner is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th September 2017, 08:29 AM   #303
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Chicken crap Orange Menace outsources bad news about DACA to the Elf on the Shelf.

What a spineless pile of crap. Won't someone END this? Mueller?
Despite The President apparently falling out with the GOP and despite those "noble warrior" ex-generals allegedly being a moderating force, the right wingers are getting their agenda through and as an added bonus, completely wiping out any evidence of the atheist-communist-Muslim-uppity-Kenyan previous occupant of the White House
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th September 2017, 08:35 AM   #304
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty

sucks to be a reasonable white dude.
Old 5th September 2017, 09:23 AM   #305
Mumbles
Illuminator

My reps are all on board to put DACA/DAPA into law. Y'all might want to get in touch with yours.
Mumbles is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th September 2017, 09:49 AM   #306
SusanB-M1
Incurable Optimist

Apologies for not having followed this thread, but today my reader was reading me a section from a book of collected blogs which are informative, fairly brief and amusingtoo. This one was about George Bush (not quite sure which one) who was going to build a wall between USSA and Mexico. Can someone tell me more about this, please?
SusanB-M1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th September 2017, 10:00 AM   #307
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by SusanB-M1 View Post
Apologies for not having followed this thread, but today my reader was reading me a section from a book of collected blogs which are informative, fairly brief and amusingtoo. This one was about George Bush (not quite sure which one) who was going to build a wall between USSA and Mexico. Can someone tell me more about this, please?
Maybe this ?

Quote:
On October 26, 2006, U.S. President George W. Bush signed the Secure Fence Act of 2006 (Pub.L. 109–367) into law stating, “This bill will help protect the American people. This bill will make our borders more secure. It is an important step toward immigration reform."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006

Quote:
By May 2011, DHS reported completing 649 miles of fencing (99.5% of the 652 miles planned). The barrier was made up of 299 miles of vehicle barriers and 350 miles of pedestrian fence. The fencing includes a steel fence (varying in height between 18 and 26 feet) that divides the border towns of Nogales, Arizona in the U.S. and Nogales, Sonora in Mexico. A 2016 report by the Government Accountability Office confirmed that the government had completed the fence by 2015. A 2017 GAO report noted: "In addition to the 654 miles of primary fencing, CBP has also deployed additional layers of pedestrian fencing behind the primary border fencing, including 37 miles of secondary fencing and 14 miles of tertiary fencing.
As for effectiveness .......

Quote:
A report in May 2008 by the Congressional Research Service found "strong indication" that illegal border-crossers had simply found new routes
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th September 2017, 10:49 AM   #308
SusanB-M1
Incurable Optimist

Originally Posted by The Don View Post
Maybe this ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006

As for effectiveness .......
Many thanks for your reply. I suppose it is way too much to hope that Donald Trump will have learnt from this!
SusanB-M1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th September 2017, 10:54 AM   #309
Garrison
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Mumbles View Post
My reps are all on board to put DACA/DAPA into law. Y'all might want to get in touch with yours.
Well Trump could care less, this move puts all the weight on Congress to fix it while he appeases his statue-loving base.
Old 5th September 2017, 11:16 AM   #310
Civet
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by SusanB-M1 View Post
Many thanks for your reply. I suppose it is way too much to hope that Donald Trump will have learnt from this!
He learned, just the wrong lesson. The ease with which illegal aliens and smugglers circumvented the old fence is part of the justification for building a larger and better-defended wall that runs the full length of the border.
Civet is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th September 2017, 11:36 AM   #311
Arcade22
Illuminator

Quote:
U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley on Tuesday laid out an argument in a speech Tuesday for President Trump to potentially declare Iran in violation of the nuclear deal later this year.

Haley detailed the “many flaws” in the Iran nuclear deal, though several of the examples occurred before the agreement was created. She also said that Iran was using the deal to “hold the world hostage to its bad behavior.”

“The truth is, the Iran deal has so many flaws that it’s tempting to leave it,” she told an audience at the American Enterprise Institute in Washington.

“The deal was constructed in a way that makes leaving less attractive. It gave Iran what it wanted upfront in exchange for temporary promises to deliver what we want. That’s not good.”
http://thehill.com/policy/defense/34...al-is-tempting

Quote:
Of the various proposals on the table for walking away from the JCPOA, Bolton’s is the most refreshing, both in its honesty and in its recognition of the core problem in leaving the deal: the absence of a coherent narrative for pursuing such a course and likely dearth of international cooperation in dealing with the aftermath. Bolton’s memorandum flows from this conclusion, emphasizing at the outset, “U.S. leadership here is critical, especially through a diplomatic and public education effort to explain a decision not to certify and to abrogate the JCPOA. Like any global campaign, it must be persuasive, thorough, and accurate.” Bolton implicitly recognizes in setting forth the strategy he suggests that the United States would be fighting an uphill battle to convince the rest of the international community that walking away from the JCPOA is sensible or necessary. It is not coincidental that Bolton recommends that the first phase of engagement and consultations with partners should start with the administration telling them, “we are going to abrogate the deal based on outright violations and other unacceptable Iranian behavior,” and only thereafter to “seek [partner] input.” Bolton knows *— as do, surely, all those monitoring the JCPOA — that to seek input before walking away from the JCPOA is to invite only pleas to stick with the deal and to stop rocking the boat.

Although Bolton is direct in his entreaties to the Trump administration, his proposed strategy is no less flawed than the others advocated by JCPOA skeptics. It takes as a given that other countries (and, even failing that, their companies) will follow the U.S. lead wherever it goes because of the awesome power of U.S. sanctions and strategic judgment. Bolton argues that by presenting a clear picture of the failings of the JCPOA as well as the nefarious nature of Iranian policy more generally, states will once again fall in line to cooperate with a U.S.-led sanctions effort against Iran. In fact, nowhere in his memo does he actually lay out one example of how Iran has violated the JCPOA. And there is good reason for that. Iran is not in breach of the agreement. Instead, his argument rests on the twin assumptions that other countries are ignorant of the fact that the JCPOA permits Iran to retain enrichment or that Iran supports groups like Hezbollah, and that if they still don’t care, the United States can force their cooperation and assistance in pursuing its policy initiatives with Iran.
http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/09/01/...to-blow-it-up/

If Trump decides to find Iran to not be in compliance with the nuclear deal then it's not going to be because Iran actually broke their end of the deal but rather simply because Trump feels it's a "bad deal".

Despite Nikki Haley saying that Trump not certifying Iran's compliance isn't tantamount to leaving the agreement it will be interpreted like that by everyone else. In short it's about leaving the agreement with a flimsy excuse that fools no one of importance.

Many Americans, even those in government and state positions, might not realize how deeply unpopular and toxic their country has become since they elected Trump. Trump abandoning the nuclear deal in bad faith and the absence of the kind of good will which Europe (and others) had for America under Obama, or even under Bush, will mean that it's utterly delusional to presume that Trump is going to be able to enact the kind of sanctions that existed before.

Other countries would react in the same manner they did when Trump left the Paris Agreement by lying about what the agreement was actually about and suggesting that other countries were cynically exploiting Americas stupidity for their own gain.

In short: It would be yet another nail in the coffin for Americas international leadership. Trump isn't going to be able to negotiate a better deal either.
Freedom you all want, you want freedom. Why then do you haggle over a more or less? Freedom can only be the whole of freedom; a piece of freedom is not freedom. You despair of the possibility of obtaining the whole of freedom, freedom from everything - yes, you consider it insanity even to wish this? - Well, then leave off chasing after the phantom, and spend your pains on something better than the - unattainable. - Max Stirner

Last edited by Arcade22; 5th September 2017 at 11:38 AM.
Arcade22 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th September 2017, 11:42 AM   #312
Spindrift
Time Person of the Year, 2006

Originally Posted by Arcade22 View Post
http://thehill.com/policy/defense/34...al-is-tempting

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/09/01/...to-blow-it-up/

If Trump decides to find Iran to not be in compliance with the nuclear deal then it's not going to be because Iran actually broke their end of the deal but rather simply because Trump feels it's a "bad deal".

Despite Nikki Haley saying that Trump not certifying Iran's compliance isn't tantamount to leaving the agreement it will be interpreted like that by everyone else. In short it's about leaving the agreement with a flimsy excuse that fools no one of importance.

Many Americans, even those in government and state positions, might not realize how deeply unpopular and toxic their country has become since they elected Trump. Trump abandoning the nuclear deal in bad faith and the absence of the kind of good will which Europe (and others) had for America under Obama, or even under Bush, will mean that it's utterly delusional to presume that Trump is going to be able to enact the kind of sanctions that existed before.

Other countries would react in the same manner they did when Trump left the Paris Agreement by lying about what the agreement was actually about and suggesting that other countries were cynically exploiting Americas stupidity for their own gain.

In short: It would be yet another nail in the coffin for Americas international leadership. Trump isn't going to be able to negotiate a better deal either.
This is not a surprise. Remember this is the man who would habitually stiff contractors. His word means nothing and so now the word of the USA means nothing.
Spindrift is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th September 2017, 12:35 PM   #313
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Spindrift View Post
This is not a surprise. Remember this is the man who would habitually stiff contractors. His word means nothing and so now the word of the USA means nothing.
Trump really is a gift to anyone who wanted to Eat America's Lunch, assuming he doesn't get us all annihilated in a nuclear war.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th September 2017, 12:40 PM   #314
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty

This is another sad chapter in American history. Sending 800,000 people back to whatever country they're not even from comes from the same hateful, ignorant crap that gave us the trail of tears, the Japanese internment, slavery, all of it.
White males rule this country again. Not its people.

I will not stand or acknowledge the flag in any way until this monster is voted out, impeached, or dead and buried. No.
Old 5th September 2017, 12:40 PM   #315
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

Originally Posted by Spindrift View Post
It's the american way.
ponderingturtle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th September 2017, 12:41 PM   #316
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

This is another sad chapter in American history. Sending 800,000 people back to whatever country they're not even from comes from the same hateful, ignorant crap that gave us the trail of tears, the Japanese internment, slavery, all of it.
White males rule this country again. Not its people.

I will not stand or acknowledge the flag in any way until this monster is voted out, impeached, or dead and buried. No.
It just goes to show, that when push comes to shove the republican party cares more about white nationalism than empathy.

Does anyone think any other republican party candidate or president would have done this?
ponderingturtle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th September 2017, 12:57 PM   #317
Civet
Graduate Poster

Looks like the POTUS is still hovering around his usual crap approval rating of 37%. I guess not bungling the Harvey response spared him a hit on that. I'm guessing this DACA business won't really move the needle since most people upset by it already hate the guy.
Civet is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th September 2017, 12:59 PM   #318
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty

Originally Posted by ponderingturtle View Post
It just goes to show, that when push comes to shove the republican party cares more about white nationalism than empathy.

Does anyone think any other republican party candidate or president would have done this?
No. There were some pretty reasonable people in that group. Kasich, Bush, Rubio. I probably would have actually voted for those 3 above Clinton.
But no. The republitards just had to destroy the country that they pretend to "love"

Well at least we don't have to do anything but openly mock them for their fake patriotism now.
Old 5th September 2017, 01:03 PM   #319
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

No. There were some pretty reasonable people in that group. Kasich, Bush, Rubio. I probably would have actually voted for those 3 above Clinton.
But no. The republitards just had to destroy the country that they pretend to "love"
At least they finally have gotten leaders that embrace the white nationalist core of the republican party. No more of the BS of trying to appeal to fundamentally non american groups like latinos.
Old 5th September 2017, 01:06 PM   #320
Garrison
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Civet View Post
Looks like the POTUS is still hovering around his usual crap approval rating of 37%. I guess not bungling the Harvey response spared him a hit on that. I'm guessing this DACA business won't really move the needle since most people upset by it already hate the guy.
That's the reality, the people who were fine with his defence of Neo-Nazis aren't going to complain about him sticking it to Latinos and Arabs. That 37% are the deplorable Clinton talked about, they are right offs electorally.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics