IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » Welcome to ISF » Other Skeptical Organizations » JREF » Million Dollar Challenge » Challenge Applications

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags mdc , challenge application , nonsense , tyrone cahoon

Old 14th December 2004, 01:11 PM   #1
KRAMER
Former challenge facilitator

Tyrone Shoelace, Fecal Magician

Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 7:59 AM
To: kramer@randi.org
Subject: paranormal challenge, I accept it if you dare!!!!

I have a very unique skill that has come in handy many times, I have used it many times at friends houses also people call me when they need me to do it!!!

If you dare I will accpet your challenge. This is an idea of what I can do!!!!

I can manipulate objects from another room!!!

This is what happen.

I can plug up the toilet and have turds floating in it and make them disappear, by only locking my magical dog in the bathroom. This has been verified many times at friends houses.

I dare you to explaine how this happens!!! I can send pictures if you want!!! And i can prove this ANY time, I will be lad to video tape this and set up thermal cameras and night vision.

SO HOW DO I GET PAID? I NEED THE DETAILS AND STUFF? I would like my money in cash small bills only. Answer back soon or I will think that your trying to rip me off!!!!!!

-Tyrone
==============================================
My reply to this "applicant"...
Kramer wrote:
Think what you like.
His "reply" to me:

I have a legitamate skill, and get "think what you like for a response". I see now why noone has won the challenge yet, because you guys screen the contestants out that do have paranormal abilities so you won't lose your preciuos money. I bet that there is no money, because this is starting to sound like a big scam.

I dare you to take me on this challenge, in fact I bet you can't explain how I can do the things that I do!!! Look I've offered to take on your challenge, but all I get is think what you like?!?!

Ok smarty you got another explaination how it happans? I doubt it, I got paranormal power and can unplug a toilet from the other rooom, and all I have to do is leave my dog in there. And presto all floating turds are gone? Can you do that??? I think not!!!

I eagerly await your response, and I trust that it will be more legit than the response that i recieved already.

thank you

Tyrone

I'm thinking of selling my job on ebay.

Any predictions on what the top bid might be?
Old 14th December 2004, 01:28 PM   #2
KRAMER
Former challenge facilitator

Uh-oh. Am I in trouble?

Whats wrong a black man can't get a fair chance at this challenge? Your challange sounds like a scam, you know that I am the real thing and thats why all you have is a sarcastic remark to reply with, oh yeah really professional!!!

Look I come from a long line of haitian who were all into voodoo and other paranormal activity, so why is it so hard to believe that I can manipulate objects from another room?

I dare you to explain to me how the poop in the toilet disappaers when there is noone in there but my dog?

your challenge sounds like a total scam, the only reason it hasnt been won is because you only seem to test the obvius frauds, but since I am the real deal and I am black I get a double shot against me!!!

Very upset

International Skeptics Forum » Welcome to ISF » Other Skeptical Organizations » JREF » Million Dollar Challenge » Challenge Applications