ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags General Skepticism humor , logical fallacies , pedophilia conspiracies

Old 22nd September 2017, 11:51 AM   #161
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Excuse me for not opening a link from a clickbait site that includes news that the zombie apocalypse has arrived, and other such newsworthy items, so perhaps you would be so kind as to say who "they" are.

I love this world, but not for its answers. (Mary Oliver)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2017, 12:18 PM   #162
carlitos
"más divertido"

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/TruthStreamMedia

Quote:
TruthStreamMedia is a "news" website run by Aaron and Melissa Dykes. It promotes both conspiracy theories and pseudoscience, such as "bioengineering" vaccines[1] and "eugenicist" water.[2] They also seem to think that mind control is real[3], and other general ********.

Aaron Dykes was the cinematographer for the Alex Jones-directed film, TerrorStorm: A History of Government-Sponsored Terrorism (2006).[4]
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2017, 12:32 PM   #163
EvilBiker
Muse

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
On their homepage it appears that Aaron and Melissa Dykes have been digging in various areas. Here is one item they produced

Perhaps if they avoided slightly swampy sub-level areas with lots of luxuriant foliage and mosquitoes, they would produce something other than second-hand effluent?

I only seek to enlighten...
Old 22nd September 2017, 12:47 PM   #164
carlitos
"más divertido"

"Back in 1971, THEYTM just admitted that vaccines were ineffective .... on the nightly news"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 2.46.47 PM.jpg (29.8 KB, 23 views)
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2017, 12:50 PM   #165
fagin
Illuminator

Bubba's playpen. Cute.
Old 22nd September 2017, 12:53 PM   #166
ahhell
Muse

https://gimletmedia.com/science-vs/

Their latest episode covered something along these lines. Not quite but close. In the 70s there was a guy who got a lot of attention talking up the dangers of vaccines and some evidence of vaccine induced epilepsy.

Any rate, a little truth and a lot of scare mongering.
ahhell is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2017, 03:58 PM   #167
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

So we are supposed to believe a report on vaccines almost a half century ago is applicable to today's vaccines? And it's a news report, not even a peer reviewed study, no less.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2017, 04:37 PM   #168
Axxman300
Master Poster

As a victim of molestation when I was a kid, I'm not going to pretend to be nice about this.

First you have to separate fact from fiction...

Facts:

There are pedophile groups around the world. NAMBLA is the best known because they are an advocacy group. Mexican Cartels, and other organized crime syndicates participate in molestation as well as use it as blackmail.

Hollywood has a long, confirmed history of pedophilia. I'm a resident of California, I know folks working in the industry. The problem is as bad as you think it is.

Prosecuting molestation cases is often difficult due to the ages of the victims, reluctance to testify, or unwillingness to press charges.

The one of the things that makes prosecution hard, and allows real child predators to walk free is the thinking found in pedophile CTs. Once you go down the CT rabbit-hole you've surrendered fact for hearsay. The prime example remains the McMartin Preschool Trial, an entire case built on the lies of a Pedo CTist shrink. For a decade after all any defense attorney had to do was point to McMartin and their clients walked, guilty or not.

Now if Bob Hope has a history then I want names of accusers, I want to see those check-stubs where he paid for their silence. If you can't provide these then you have to wait until you can, or accept that it might not be true. Buying into Pedo-CT's is lazy. You think you're helping by spreading the word, but you're doing nothing. There are real pedophiles out there that you can actually stop by making sure your kids and their friends have the guts to follow through and report the crime. You can send letters and attend townhall meetings with your city, state, and federal representatives to make sure that law enforcement has all the resources they need to catch these people and put them away.

People spreading pedophile CT's are part of the problem.

Last edited by Axxman300; 22nd September 2017 at 04:38 PM.
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2017, 10:45 PM   #169
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
So we are supposed to believe a report on vaccines almost a half century ago is applicable to today's vaccines? And it's a news report, not even a peer reviewed study, no less.
The video shows footage proving examples of how you have been deceived by govt officials running public health programs, vaccines in this case. Thats all.

A news report can contain footage of one of the officials admitting later that they continued vaccinations for some years while not disclosing that they (Division of Biologic Standards knew it contained a known carcinogen. Or that two of the doctors there got fired for saying they would not give an influenza vaccine to their own kids because the Division knew it was ineffective.

Mostly the video contains examples of how those in charge of vaccination programs lie about it. In that sense, its nothing new. Just uncovering and video-documenting more examples of govt lies about public health programs.

Last edited by Bubba; 22nd September 2017 at 10:50 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2017, 12:31 AM   #170
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

The video shows footage proving examples of how you have been deceived by govt officials running public health programs, vaccines in this case. Thats all.

A news report can contain footage of one of the officials admitting later that they continued vaccinations for some years while not disclosing that they (Division of Biologic Standards knew it contained a known carcinogen. Or that two of the doctors there got fired for saying they would not give an influenza vaccine to their own kids because the Division knew it was ineffective.

Mostly the video contains examples of how those in charge of vaccination programs lie about it. In that sense, its nothing new. Just uncovering and video-documenting more examples of govt lies about public health programs.
You know that vaccination works, and has transformed human life expectancy, don't you? You know that smallpox, whooping cough, polio and so on were a blight on generations, killing and maiming millions around the world, don't you? You know that to say otherwise is lying, don't you?

You see, Bubba, you've fallen for the lies of the lunatics in the anti-vaxxing movement, and can't critically examine either their claims, or the actual verifiable figures of those saved from dreadful diseases by vaccination.....yet you claim to be able to spot government "lies" from miles away. Your intellectual position looks ridiculous.
The Conservatives want to keep wogs out and march boldly back to the 1950s when Britain still had an Empire and blacks, women, poofs and Irish knew their place. The Don That's what we've sunk to here.
MikeG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2017, 01:18 AM   #171
Capsid
Graduate Poster

What's the carcinogen?
Capsid is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2017, 01:24 AM   #172
fagin
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Capsid View Post
What's the carcinogen?
Sooper sekrit bad stuff.
Old 23rd September 2017, 07:21 AM   #173
ddt
Mafia Penguin

Originally Posted by Capsid View Post
What's the carcinogen?
I don't watch Bubba's videos, but my guess is SV40, the same one he started a thread about last week.

"I think it is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot, to share it with the passion of Christ. I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people." - "Saint" Teresa, the lying thieving Albanian dwarf
ddt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2017, 08:25 AM   #174
Henri McPhee
Graduate Poster

I don't have practical experience of this child abuse matter and I agree that it's necessary to separate fact from fiction. It's just that I'm convinced there are more offences against children than ever reach the courts. Like prostitution, all the police can do is prevent it from becoming a public scandal. Their priority seems to be drugs and terrorists. There are different ages of consent in various countries. I agree that the mainstream media is hamstrung by the libel laws, and allegations against prominent people seem to surface after they are dead.

Things may be different in America but there have been rumors for decades in Private Eye magazine in the UK about child sex ring scandals in orphanages in Wales and Jersey and Scotland and Northern Ireland and Rotherham sometimes involving MI5 and people in high places.

I agree also that the McMartin scandal seemed to fizzle out, though personally I don't think there is smoke without fire. There was a nasty case in my own city of an Iranian refugee who was brutally murdered after being suspected of being a pedophile without a shred of evidence. One police detective was jailed for his poor investigation and others disciplined.

The rock star Gary Glitter has been jailed in the past and some Welsh rock star who I've never heard of for inappropriate behaviour towards a baby girl. There has been a scandal in which football coaches have been involved in molestation towards young players which is only now coming to light. There is now some huge and expensive inquiry in the UK which is mired in controversy involving all kinds of pedophiles. The main complaint of the victims is that they are not believed and they are accused of being mentally ill and they don't have expensive counsel.

I just think if American presidents have been pedophiles and people like Edward Heath in the UK then the public should not be ill informed and they should not have immunity from prosecution.
Henri McPhee is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2017, 08:29 AM   #175
Henri McPhee
Graduate Poster

There used to be a famous comedy actor in the UK called Arthur Mullard who became involved in this pedophile business. From a Wikipedia:

Quote:
Personal life[edit]
In 1996, the Sunday Mirror reported that a This Is Your Life special about Mullard was planned, until producers contacted his eldest son and discovered Mullard's history of extreme domestic violence, and years of sexual abuse against his daughter, starting when she was 13.
Henri McPhee is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2017, 08:37 AM   #176
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

From the video...

Lie 1: The 1971 flu vaccine was considered ineffective (depends what strains it was made for and what strains were prevalent in 1971) therefore all vaccines are inneffective.

Lie 2: More or less a repeat of lie one with the added claim that said flu vaccine had a carcinogen in it. It was the adenovirus vaccine and it was contaminated. The same vaccine is still in use today.

Lie 3: Polio vaccine causes cancer. They pan across several contemporaneous newspaper clippings, mostly along the theme that some cancer may be cause by viruses not vaccines. Either these morons are illiterate or plain flat out dishonest.

Oh, and SV40 !!!!eleventy!!!

Appeal to emotion: "Wont somebody think of the children?"

Correlation/causation mix-up: 1 in two Americans will develop cancer. Must be vaccines, ignore longevity and other causes.

Back to flu vaccines: Whistle blower scientists are transferred, fired or otherwise suppressed.

Sins of omission: No scientist named, no papers cited, no consideration to diseases prevented, no statistical anything at all, nothing of substance.

In short, the video is utter bollocks.
Old 23rd September 2017, 08:39 AM   #177
Henri McPhee
Graduate Poster

There was rather a sad case of this pedophile business involving the war hero Field Marshal Sir William Slim who was given the job of Governor General of Australia after the war. From a Wikipedia:

Quote:
Allegations of child sexual abuse[edit]

During his tenure as Governor-General of Australia, Slim was patron of the Fairbridge Farm child migration to Australia, which has been subject to scrutiny in recent years both in the United Kingdom and Australia. Since 2007, three former child migrants allege Slim sexually assaulted them during visits to the farms.[75]

These allegations were dismissed out of hand at that time by those who had served under Slim in the army and by his son John Slim, 2nd Viscount Slim.[76]

The allegations were aired again on ABC television in the programme The Long Journey Home, broadcast on 17 November 2009.[77]

In 2014, the Daily Mail reported that an alleged victim was pursuing the matter in an Australian court and at the Royal Commission into Institutional Child Abuse.[78]

On 27 February 2017, ABC aired another programme detailing the allegations against Slim and Fairbridge Farm, of which the Queen's uncle, Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester, was chairman. According to one estimate by a former pupil and journalist, David Hill, some 60 percent of children who went to Fairbridge were abused.[79]

Somehow or another, I was sat on his [Slim's] knee and, ah, um, these silky white hands were right up, because I was wearing shorts, right up my trousers and yeah, it was not, not very nice.
— Robert Stephens recounting a drive in Governor-General Slim's car, 2017
Old 23rd September 2017, 09:22 AM   #178
commandlinegamer
Philosopher

Unfortunately, it's quite possible for a single individual of dubious reputation to spread all sorts of misinformation and to be taken seriously by a significant percentage of the population, cf Nigel Farage.
Old 23rd September 2017, 11:48 AM   #179
Axxman300
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Henri McPhee View Post
I don't have practical experience of this child abuse matter and I agree that it's necessary to separate fact from fiction. It's just that I'm convinced there are more offences against children than ever reach the courts.
Yes, there are many crimes against children that never get reported, or prosecuted. The case against the man who molested me was one of them. This was 1975, a different world for sure, and they didn't feel the case was strong enough. Many victims never report at all out of fear or shame or both.

Quote:
Like prostitution, all the police can do is prevent it from becoming a public scandal.
Not in the US.

There are cops dedicated to smoking these guys out who are not even working in Vice - they're crusaders. Every department has one.

Quote:
There are different ages of consent in various countries.
Yup.

Quote:
I agree that the mainstream media is hamstrung by the libel laws, and allegations against prominent people seem to surface after they are dead.
It's not that they're hamstrung, they have a legal responsibility to get the facts right before they run a story. Sometimes they go the other way, or are split on a suspect. Micheal Jackson is an example where he is mostly celebrated today, but nobody has brought up his published FBI file that has information that never made headlines.

Quote:
Things may be different in America but there have been rumors for decades in Private Eye magazine in the UK about child sex ring scandals in orphanages in Wales and Jersey and Scotland and Northern Ireland and Rotherham sometimes involving MI5 and people in high places.
Rumors. Be careful of rumors. Always look first to the people starting them and advancing them.

Quote:
I agree also that the McMartin scandal seemed to fizzle out, though personally I don't think there is smoke without fire.
And this is the problem. There was no molestation, no smoke, no fire. Yet I hear this line of thinking when it comes to this case and it is not based on any fact whatsoever.

Quote:
The rock star Gary Glitter has been jailed in the past and some Welsh rock star who I've never heard of for inappropriate behaviour towards a baby girl. There has been a scandal in which football coaches have been involved in molestation towards young players which is only now coming to light.
Yes, all individual cases.

Quote:
I just think if American presidents have been pedophiles and people like Edward Heath in the UK then the public should not be ill informed and they should not have immunity from prosecution
No US President has been a pedophile. Again, look at the people making the allegations. In this case they have zero credibility and zero facts.
Old 23rd September 2017, 11:49 AM   #180
WhatRoughBeast
Graduate Poster

So tell us, Bubba, what you think of the Muslim clerics in Nigeria who objected to polio vaccinations because they cause sterility?
WhatRoughBeast is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2017, 11:54 AM   #181
Bubba
Master Poster

Some vaccines are great. Thats not the issue. The issue is trust. Trust in public health officials, doctors, policy etc. Trust was an issue at the time and it still is today.

A few bits from the video:

"Doctors at the Communicable Disease Ctr acknowledged the flu vaccine at recommended dosage is ineffective while in larger doses it can be harmful. However the flu vacc is still recommended for old people and the chronically ill."

(Sounds like its ineffective, take it anyway)

"Senate subcommittee headed by Sen Ribicoff charged the fed gov is not doing a good enough jobb informing the public about ineffective vaccines."

Four govt scientists at Div of Biologic Standards published their 1960s findings that the flu vaccine ineffective and refused to give it to their own families. Two were transferred and a third left the Division. Over the ten year period not a word of their findings was allowed to be published.

In the footage, Dr Frederick Murray of Division of Biologic Standards is seen justifying use of the vaccine which contained a contaminant known to cause cancer, saying it was more important to use the vaccines than to take it off the market and remove the agent. Since the agent couldnt be removed, there was no other course."

(SV40 was an accidental contaminant of vaccines produced in monkey kidney tissue cultures in the 1950s and early 1960s, including a parenteral adenovirus vaccine given to several hundred thousand US military recruits.)

"...for 3 years soldiers were injected with a cold preventing vaccine containing the contaminant which was causing cancer in Lab animals "Back then the media was better at informing the public on public health issues...

re the polio/cancer item, anyone who had both vaccines (tainted polio & flu) were at a higher cancer risk as the study found that was the case the two were combined.

Fast forward to today where some question what is in vaccines, and more importantly the trustworthiness of those running the programs.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2017, 12:30 PM   #182
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Some vaccines are great. Thats not the issue. The issue is trust. Trust in public health officials, doctors, policy etc. Trust was an issue at the time and it still is today.

A few bits from the video:

"Doctors at the Communicable Disease Ctr acknowledged the flu vaccine at recommended dosage is ineffective while in larger doses it can be harmful. However the flu vacc is still recommended for old people and the chronically ill."
Water is toxic and fatal in high doses. Should we avoid drinking water?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

(Sounds like its ineffective, take it anyway)
That is because you don't know how it works. The flu vaccine is changed every year on the basis of which variants of the flu virus are likely to be prevalent in any given year. Let's say that, oh six are assessed to be most likely. The vaccine will then protect against those six. If a seventh, eighth and ninth variants actually show up, then while the vaccine for that given year will remain effective against the first six, it will not against nrs 7, 8 and 9. Those taking the vaccine will be protected against #1 thru #6 but not #7 thru #9.

Those not taking the vaccine will be vulnerable to the lot of them.

I don't know why this is difficult to understand.

"Senate subcommittee headed by Sen Ribicoff charged the fed gov is not doing a good enough jobb informing the public about ineffective vaccines."
Science is not determined by Senates, anywhere.Science has become just a little better over the 50 years that have elapsed since your cited video at determining which flu variants are likely in any given year.

Four govt scientists at Div of Biologic Standards published their 1960s findings that the flu vaccine ineffective and refused to give it to their own families. Two were transferred and a third left the Division. Over the ten year period not a word of their findings was allowed to be published.
Name them. That is just a claim from that dumb video that you are repeating.

In the footage, Dr Frederick Murray of Division of Biologic Standards is seen justifying use of the vaccine which contained a contaminant known to cause cancer, saying it was more important to use the vaccines than to take it off the market and remove the agent. Since the agent couldnt be removed, there was no other course."

(SV40 was an accidental contaminant of vaccines produced in monkey kidney tissue cultures in the 1950s and early 1960s, including a parenteral adenovirus vaccine given to several hundred thousand US military recruits.)
Unevidenced claim.

"...for 3 years soldiers were injected with a cold preventing vaccine containing the contaminant which was causing cancer in Lab animals "Back then the media was better at informing the public on public health issues...
Nope, back then sensationalist tabloid journalism was the same as it is now.

re the polio/cancer item, anyone who had both vaccines (tainted polio & flu) were at a higher cancer risk as the study found that was the case the two were combined.
Correlation <> causation. And you haven't even demonstrated the correlation bit, let alone the causation part.

Fast forward to today where some question what is in vaccines, and more importantly the trustworthiness of those running the programs.
Who IS running those programs? The "ebil gubmint"? Which one?
Old 23rd September 2017, 12:36 PM   #183
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Yes, there are many crimes against children that never get reported, or prosecuted. The case against the man who molested me was one of them. This was 1975, a different world for sure, and they didn't feel the case was strong enough. Many victims never report at all out of fear or shame or both.
...you were molested by a pedo? Oh, god...

Did this have an affect on your life in general? Most of the stories I've seen on TV always end in that the victim(s) are sexually scared or scared to have sex or scared to get emotionally involved with someone or even afraid to get touched, like hugging, by someone.

JC Denton

tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2017, 01:51 PM   #184
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

... all the police can do is prevent it from becoming a public scandal.
That seems an odd thing to say. Why would the police want to do that?
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2017, 04:06 PM   #185
Arisia
Graduate Poster

Got my flu jab a couple days ago, dunno, I think I'll be fine.
Arisia is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2017, 04:17 PM   #186
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Damn. If only I'd taken Bubba seriously I wouldn't be dead. Oh wait. (pinch pinch). Never mind.

I love this world, but not for its answers. (Mary Oliver)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2017, 04:21 PM   #187
Axxman300
Master Poster

Originally Posted by tinribmancer View Post
...you were molested by a pedo? Oh, god...

Did this have an affect on your life in general? Most of the stories I've seen on TV always end in that the victim(s) are sexually scared or scared to have sex or scared to get emotionally involved with someone or even afraid to get touched, like hugging, by someone.
I had a pretty healthy sex-life in my 20's because I played guitar in a band, so sex wasn't an issue. Trust on the other hand keeps me single.

I'll walk you through it.

When it happened I didn't know what was going on, I just knew I didn't like it. Later on as I grew up and learned about life it was like a time-release punch in the stomach. I was lucky to have good psychological counseling in my teens which gave me the tools to cope, and put it behind me.

The key is acknowledging the damage done and working around it.
Old 24th September 2017, 12:29 AM   #188
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Why on earth were you looking at that crackpot site in the first place, Bubba? There's zero chance of learning anything true or useful from it. Do you really have nothing better to do with your time? There are innumerable sites you could be looking at instead which would teach you stuff that's both true and useful.

Here are just a few that offer free online courses in lots of different subjects:

http://academicearth.org/

http://www.open.edu/openlearn/

https://www.futurelearn.com/

https://www.coursera.org/
Old 24th September 2017, 04:04 AM   #189
sts60
Master Poster

Normally, Bubba's passive-aggressive JAQing exercises are merely a little funny, as he mindlessly regurgitates yet another idiot conspiracist site or video and pretends that this time he's just honestly interested, not all-in credulous and willfully gullible and determinedly ignorant.

Normally.
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2017, 09:14 AM   #190
Henri McPhee
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
That seems an odd thing to say. Why would the police want to do that?
There is a bit about this matter in a book called English Justice by a solicitor published in 1932, and which I think also applies to child prostitution:

Quote:
There are a great number of offences which are not regarded as involving moral turpitude. Among these offences are some which concern large financial interests...... There is also in London and some other large cities the problem of prostitution, which is of necessity largely tolerated by the police, though this fact is seldom admitted. The police can suppress any individual prostitute, though not prostitution itself.
There are some horrific websites about child abuse corruption in Australia in the past involving many people in high places which I agree needs some real proof and evidence. There is also this latest Pizzagate scandal in America. Websites about that Pizzagate seem to be rapidly vanishing and are now not accessible.

We don't know if any American presidents were pedophiles. They are hardly likely to admit it, and with their possible pedophile pals like Warren Buffett and George Soros they make billions from the taxpayer in a banking crisis and they control the mainstream media. They also have a rather dangerous policy to my mind of depopulating the earth.

There is a sensible website about the matter at :

http://yournewswire.com/trump-pedoph...investigation/
Old 24th September 2017, 09:36 AM   #191
Civet
Graduate Poster

I think you must have linked to the wrong website by mistake. That's not sensible, it's a fake news site with a misleading headline that inaccurately describes the video beneath it. It did teach me that Cynthia McKinney is a Trump supporter though, so there's that.
Here's a sensible site discussing the Pizzagate business.
Civet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2017, 09:47 AM   #192
Craig B
Penultimate Amazing

We don't know if any American presidents were pedophiles. They are hardly likely to admit it, and with their possible pedophile pals like Warren Buffett and George Soros they make billions from the taxpayer in a banking crisis and they control the mainstream media. They also have a rather dangerous policy to my mind of depopulating the earth.

Your text cited above is not sensible. It is paranoid CT nonsense. Who's missing from your list of people who make billions and control the media? Rothschild of course. All the best world conquering conspiracies are led by the Rothschilds. Your "sensible" website fills the void
Lord Jacob Rothschild has boasted that the New World Order will have full control over humanity by the year 2018.

An issue of the Rothschild controlled Economist magazine published in 1988 openly told its readers that a world currency would be in place by 2018.
Now we need to know if he's a "possible pedophile" like Buffet and Soros. What do you say?
Craig B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2017, 10:53 AM   #193
Bubba
Master Poster

Mystery Rocks of Saskatchewan

Who placed the Mystery Rocks of Saskatchewan?

Doesnt look like nature's work. Burial mound, maybe.

http://ryanwunsch.com/mystery-rocks-saskatchewan/
Old 24th September 2017, 10:54 AM   #194
Axxman300
Master Poster

There is also this latest Pizzagate scandal in America. Websites about that Pizzagate seem to be rapidly vanishing and are now not accessible.
Pizzagate was a calculated fabrication spread by neo-Nazis.

There is already a thread dedicated to this lie. In that thread I posted a link to all of Podesta's emails, and they contained NOTHING about child sex.

The websites are vanishing because some moron who believed the CT walked into the pizza parlor with an AR-15 and fired a round.

I'm be blunt, don't use my victimization, and the victimization of others to advance your paranoia - you're making everything worse. Pizzagate is a lie, a confirmed lie.

Quote:
We don't know if any American presidents were pedophiles.
Actually we do, none of them were.

Quote:
They are hardly likely to admit it, and with their possible pedophile pals like Warren Buffett and George Soros they make billions from the taxpayer in a banking crisis and they control the mainstream media.
Proof?

Quote:
They also have a rather dangerous policy to my mind of depopulating the earth.
And there it is.

How dare you hide behind victims of pedophilia to advance your personal delusions.

Ethically there is no difference between people like you and the pedophiles that your lunacy ends up advancing in the end.

Get help.
Old 24th September 2017, 10:56 AM   #195
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
Why on earth were you looking at that crackpot site in the first place, Bubba? There's zero chance of learning anything true or useful from it. Do you really have nothing better to do with your time? There are innumerable sites you could be looking at instead which would teach you stuff that's both true and useful.

Here are just a few that offer free online courses in lots of different subjects:

http://academicearth.org/

http://www.open.edu/openlearn/

https://www.futurelearn.com/

https://www.coursera.org/

Thank You !
Old 24th September 2017, 10:58 AM   #196
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

Karst, perhaps. If it is man-made, it is trivially easy for even the most primitive to arrange stones like that, then natural weathering completes the scene.
The Conservatives want to keep wogs out and march boldly back to the 1950s when Britain still had an Empire and blacks, women, poofs and Irish knew their place. The Don That's what we've sunk to here.
MikeG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2017, 11:12 AM   #197
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
As a victim of molestation when I was a kid, I'm not going to pretend to be nice about this. ...

Sorry it happened to you, and good it turned out better in your case than for some others
Old 24th September 2017, 11:18 AM   #198
Bubba
Master Poster

Quote:
H McPhee saidQuote:
We don't know if any American presidents were pedophiles.

Quote:
Axxmn300 said:

Actually we do, none of them were.
I'm not certain it is possible to know that no person is/was a pedo.

It is absolutely possible that any person including a president just never got caught in the act of stealing pens or hurting goldfish, or worse.
Old 24th September 2017, 11:26 AM   #199
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Who placed the Mystery Rocks of Saskatchewan?
Pedophiles from Europe and Hollywood.
Old 24th September 2017, 11:34 AM   #200
fagin
Illuminator

Trainees giants?

Trainee giants?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal