ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 1st December 2017, 05:57 AM   #121
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

Originally Posted by Porpoise of Life View Post
....... the thing you claim is a city, is actually a geological formation, which was pointed out to you at least three times in the last few days.......
Is that it? Is that Atlantis?

I've been there. I've actually driven in that feature (which you can't see from ground level)....it's just another wind-blown, gravel strewn natural feature in an area full of wind-blown gravel strewn natural features. We went there on the way to Chinguetti, which is much more interesting.

Where's the *********** garden?
The Conservatives want to keep wogs out and march boldly back to the 1950s when Britain still had an Empire and blacks, women, poofs and Irish knew their place. The Don That's what we've sunk to here.

Last edited by MikeG; 1st December 2017 at 06:00 AM.
MikeG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 05:58 AM   #122
King of the Americas
Philosopher

Atlantis in Mauritania? You've previously located Atlantis in Spain, in Morocco, in the Eastern Mediterranean, and in the Atlantic ocean.
So I have hard time talking this new 'find' very seriously.
Especially since the thing you claim is a city, is actually a geological formation, which was pointed out to you at least three times in the last few days.

Also, to answer your question: no.
I said it was possible, not that I absolutely found it.

This 'find' wasn't really the formation, but rather the sand wash and and pillar of hercules that led to the formation.

From your link: "Also, it is quite different from large extraterrestrial impact structures in that the sedimentary strata comprising this structure is remarkably intact and "orderly" and lacking in overturned, steeply dipping strata or disoriented blocks.[1][2] A more recent multianalytical study on the Richat megabreccias concluded that carbonates within the silica-rich megabreccias were created by low-temperature hydrothermal waters, and that the structure requires special protection and further investigation of its origin.[8]"
King of the Americas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 06:02 AM   #123
King of the Americas
Philosopher

Originally Posted by MikeG View Post
Is that it? Is that Atlantis?

I've been there. I've actually driven in that feature (which you can't see from ground level)....it's just another wind-blown, gravel strewn natural feature in an area full of wind-blown gravel strewn natural features. We went there on the way to Chinguetti, which is much more interesting.
It was originally formed that way, sure, but it was occupied by humans. I've posted images of the outer walls and ruins.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wallsot.jpg (39.0 KB, 17 views)
King of the Americas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 06:02 AM   #124
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

Originally Posted by King of the Americas View Post
Sorry, what was the point to, again? :/
I have no idea. That's why I am asking. You just need to follow the quote back to your original to find your post. Only you have a clue what you were attempting to convey.
The Conservatives want to keep wogs out and march boldly back to the 1950s when Britain still had an Empire and blacks, women, poofs and Irish knew their place. The Don That's what we've sunk to here.
MikeG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 06:05 AM   #125
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

It was originally formed that way, sure, but it was occupied by humans. I've posted images of the outer walls and ruins.
Nope, that's not a photo. That's a fabrication. There are no walls there. No ruins.
Old 1st December 2017, 06:06 AM   #126
ddt
Mafia Penguin

Originally Posted by ddt View Post
Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
For KOTA. Here are some 'Grid Gardens' Do they qualify? They cover a vast area.

https://goo.gl/maps/iyh2kPKpBvF2
Vierhouten's southern forest is a much better example.
What exactly is Vierhouten's southern forest? Vierhouten is a small village with 711 inhabitants whose main claim to fame is a camping ground which for years hosted the Dutch Labour Party's youth wing. I don't see anything resembling "southern forest" on that wiki page.

But I'd really like you to comment on the link Captain Swoop gave. How old are those "grid gardens" and who made them? I really like to get educated on ancient Dutch agricultural history, and I think Porpoise of Life and ErwinL as well.
You may have missed this post, KotA. I'd really like to hear your insights on Captain Swoop's link.

"I think it is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot, to share it with the passion of Christ. I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people." - "Saint" Teresa, the lying thieving Albanian dwarf
ddt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 06:12 AM   #127
John Jones
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
Am I the only one confused as to what the point of this thread is.

Farmers make fields which are often bounded by straight lines?
You are not the only one. Here's my take on it:

People like to eat. They plow and plant fields to produce food. Therefore some sort of woo.
Old 1st December 2017, 06:20 AM   #128
John Jones
Penultimate Amazing

600,000...? That's IT???

The first plantation I found has over 8 million trees in the middle of a desert!!
Cite, please?
Old 1st December 2017, 06:52 AM   #129
SOdhner
Graduate Poster

This should be in the Conspiracy Theories forum. KotA is suggesting:

1. An enormous ancient civilization existed which had the technology to carve unimaginably massive lines all along the ocean floor.

2. These people are responsible for pretty much every modern agricultural field, as well as the rain forests and frankly anything else KotA looks at using Google Earth.

3. They traveled the whole world, lived everywhere, and stayed there long enough to need large amounts of agriculture.

4. Yet they didn't import anything, using only local plants for some reason, and they left virtually no evidence behind. Despite having advanced technology needed to perform some of the feats he's attributed to them all we have is some stone blocks at a few sites.

5. At least one government has gone to the trouble of lying about this and pretending they planted a forest that was actually already there (and none of the locals noticed this inconsistency for some reason) even though they had no motive for doing so.

6. I guess scientists are also lying about the ages of these trees, and how long this species of tree can live since they're still in a nice grid pattern after 12,000 years.

7. Atlantis is real and even though it was written as fiction with dialogue between two fictional characters it should be taken as a historical record.
Plato was totally right except for the size, shape, location, animals, trade, and every other detail including what specifically happened to it.

8. Google Maps is magic and can show 12,000 year old plow marks through trees, over rivers, etc. It must never be questioned.

I mean there's more, but that's just since he got on this grid gardens kick.
SOdhner is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 07:15 AM   #130
JesseCuster
Muse

Originally Posted by SOdhner View Post
This should be in the Conspiracy Theories forum. KotA is suggesting:

1. An enormous ancient civilization existed which had the technology to carve unimaginably massive lines all along the ocean floor.

2. These people are responsible for pretty much every modern agricultural field, as well as the rain forests and frankly anything else KotA looks at using Google Earth.

3. They traveled the whole world, lived everywhere, and stayed there long enough to need large amounts of agriculture.

4. Yet they didn't import anything, using only local plants for some reason, and they left virtually no evidence behind. Despite having advanced technology needed to perform some of the feats he's attributed to them all we have is some stone blocks at a few sites.

5. At least one government has gone to the trouble of lying about this and pretending they planted a forest that was actually already there (and none of the locals noticed this inconsistency for some reason) even though they had no motive for doing so.

6. I guess scientists are also lying about the ages of these trees, and how long this species of tree can live since they're still in a nice grid pattern after 12,000 years.

7. Atlantis is real and even though it was written as fiction with dialogue between two fictional characters it should be taken as a historical record.
Plato was totally right except for the size, shape, location, animals, trade, and every other detail including what specifically happened to it.

8. Google Maps is magic and can show 12,000 year old plow marks through trees, over rivers, etc. It must never be questioned.

I mean there's more, but that's just since he got on this grid gardens kick.
9. All the grid gardens of these folks were fields measuring 222ft x 888ft. All of them. Apart from the ones he himself has shown which are absolutely nowhere near that size, such as the grids at the bottom of the ocean showing 'grid gardens' miles in size. And the grids which clearly are of fields not of a 4:1 aspect ratio. And grids in areas where the image resolution is far less than 1ft so it would be impossible to measure it to such an accurate ratio. But apart from the fact that most of the grids he has posted are clearly not 4:1 in aspect ratio, are not anywhere close to being 888ft x 222ft and have such low resolution imagery (such as the bottom of the sea where the imagery is so resolution you couldn't measured things to within a 222ft margin of error) that such accuracy is clearly impossible.... apart from all the grids he's posted that aren't 222ft x 888ft, all the ancient grid gardens are 222ft x 888ft, apart from the fact that none of them are.

Last edited by JesseCuster; 1st December 2017 at 07:16 AM.
JesseCuster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 08:17 AM   #131
King of the Americas
Philosopher

Please do, I'm looking forward to it.

It's got to be hard though, because you've also promised evidence for previous theses, like the location of Atlantis, the other location of Atlantis, the presence of Jews in bronze age Spain, Göbekli Tepe was built by an agrarian society, some Moai were quarried from the sea floor, there are underwater roads from Easter Island to Chile, and of course: space aliens will visit us during the eclipse, and so on.

I mean, you are still gathering the promised evidence and writing the promised theses, right?
Otherwise I'm not sure I can have a lot of faith in your current claim...
Where do you live, so I can give you a destination?
Old 1st December 2017, 08:19 AM   #132
King of the Americas
Philosopher

Nope, that's not a photo. That's a fabrication. There are no walls there. No ruins.
You may have only my pity now.

I have fabricated nothing.
Old 1st December 2017, 08:28 AM   #133
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

......I have fabricated nothing.
Other than the most bizarre world view based on nothing more than your imagination, you mean.

Show me a ground level photo of a straight wall at the site and I'll withdraw my comment. Don't forget, I've actually been there.
Old 1st December 2017, 08:31 AM   #134
King of the Americas
Philosopher

Other than the most bizarre world view based on nothing more than your imagination, you mean.

Show me a ground level photo of a straight wall at the site and I'll withdraw my comment. Don't forget, I've actually been there.
Go back, and I'll show you where to look...
Old 1st December 2017, 08:47 AM   #135
King of the Americas
Philosopher

Originally Posted by JesseCuster View Post
9. All the grid gardens of these folks were fields measuring 222ft x 888ft. All of them. Apart from the ones he himself has shown which are absolutely nowhere near that size, such as the grids at the bottom of the ocean showing 'grid gardens' miles in size. And the grids which clearly are of fields not of a 4:1 aspect ratio. And grids in areas where the image resolution is far less than 1ft so it would be impossible to measure it to such an accurate ratio. But apart from the fact that most of the grids he has posted are clearly not 4:1 in aspect ratio, are not anywhere close to being 888ft x 222ft and have such low resolution imagery (such as the bottom of the sea where the imagery is so resolution you couldn't measured things to within a 222ft margin of error) that such accuracy is clearly impossible.... apart from all the grids he's posted that aren't 222ft x 888ft, all the ancient grid gardens are 222ft x 888ft, apart from the fact that none of them are.
You are being insincerely and intellectually dishonest.

My posting here has been a shotgun blast of ALL of the interesting commonalities I have found from around the world. As I have found more evidence and honed my thesis, the ones I actually use have been narrowed.

Your conflations and misinterpretations are petty at best, or an attempt to mislead at worst. STOP, please, this is beneath the dignity of human intercourse.

And I am not just talking to you but

Reality Check

MikeG

John Jones

and

Porpoise of Life

ALL of you have repeatedly mischaracterized and convoluted my posts. I vehemently encourage everyone following this thread to ignore statements made about me, and focus on any errors I have made in the presentation of my evidence, and point to any inconsistencies so that I might address them.

Please...for the love of intelligent discourse, reduce your level of hostility and dishonesty...

Last edited by King of the Americas; 1st December 2017 at 08:50 AM.
Old 1st December 2017, 08:56 AM   #136
fagin
Illuminator

It's probably easier to focus on the accurate stuff rather than your errors, as far as i can see, there is nothing remotely correct.
Old 1st December 2017, 09:06 AM   #137
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

Go back, and I'll show you where to look...
= there are no photos showing walls on the site.

Thanks, I'll take that as you acknowledging you've made that **** up.
Old 1st December 2017, 09:42 AM   #138
JesseCuster
Muse

You are being insincerely and intellectually dishonest.

My posting here has been a shotgun blast of ALL of the interesting commonalities I have found from around the world. As I have found more evidence and honed my thesis, the ones I actually use have been narrowed.
You're not "honing your thesis". That's intellectually dishonest speak for "making up **** as you go along".

You've been simultaneously posting Google Earth screenshots of "grid gardens" that are not 4:1 in aspect ratio, are nowhere near 222ft x 888ft in size, cannot be measured to anywhere near that accuracy on Google Earth, etc. while continually claiming that 222ft x 888ft is some sort of magic figure that relates to ancient advanced agricultural civilisation.

If you were being intellectually honest, you'd admit that the screenshots you've posted which have nothing to do with 222ft x 888ft grid sizes (which is all the screenshots you've posted, I literally have no idea where the 222ft x 888ft idea is coming from, it bears absolutely no relation to the screenshots you're posting) do not conform to your 'thesis' (and no-one knows what your thesis is because you're making stuff up as you go along, never conforming to a single idea or making any sort of overall coherent argument) and would admit that they simply don't fit in with what you're posting and thus you were mistaken to include them in your thesis.

But you're not doing that, you keep posting screenshot after screenshot after screenshot, with either no description of what it is that's relevant about it, with vague imprecise implications about why it's relevant, etc. and which in the long run don't conform to your newer claims. But as long as you've got a myriad of competing and contradictory claims, posts, etc. you can keep merrily changing your story as you go along, claiming you've posted something somewhere as evidence of something or other, and feigning indignation when someone points out all the silly screenshots and contradictory claims you've made by actually having the gall to think that you're being intellectually honest and open by making stuff up as you go along.

There's nothing wrong with changing a thesis as new evidence presents itself. But you're not doing that. Nobody (I doubt even you believe it) thinks that you're adapting your thesis to new evidence like a scientist honing a theory until it fits the known facts. You're just spamming the thread with a smorgasbord of random screenshots, bizarre claims, ad hoc hypotheses that contradict your other ad hoc hypotheses, etc.

You make silly claims and that refuse to answer them or even acknowledge them when it's pointed out how truly bizarre they are. Like the 'guild posts' at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean that allowed ancient mariners to use something at the bottom of the ocean thousands of miles long, miles wide and thousands of feet below the surface to navigate their way from Easter Island to inland forest plantations in South America. You haven't even made any attempt to explain that one. I suspect you have a realised just how truly silly it was and are ignoring it in the hopes it just goes away.

How can you be expected to be taken seriously when you think you can date a building by looking at it in Google Earth? And then conclude that because the building is near a tree plantation, that the tree plantation is therefore the same age as the building? It's laughable, especially when you interject into the thread a claim that you are formally trained in judging and weighing evidence...

Even more laughable when you berate others for posting things about which they aren't experts in. When you lack the most basic of knowledge in every single subject about which you post.

This entire discussion is a joke.
JesseCuster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 10:10 AM   #139
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by ddt View Post
You may have missed this post, KotA. I'd really like to hear your insights on Captain Swoop's link.
I chose that area for a very specific reason that I think ddt will understand.
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 10:16 AM   #140
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

600,000...? That's IT???

The first plantation I found has over 8 million trees in the middle of a desert!!
It is a considerable extension to existing woodlands designed to link them together creating one larger man made forest, it has over half a million trees and will all be planted in a year.
My point is woodlands are being created all the time and this woodland will be exactly like other vast areas of woodland planted in the last fifty years.
I already pointed you to the nearby Keilderr Forest, Spadeadam Forest and the Dalby Forest and other forested areas around the North Yorkshire Moors and Coast. They cover hundreds of square miles and contain millions of trees. It was all created since the end of WW2
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 10:17 AM   #141
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

You may have only my pity now.

I have fabricated nothing.
Then who drew in those imaginary boundaries? It wasn't you? then who was it?
Old 1st December 2017, 10:21 AM   #142
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

No. You have posted a clearly altered Google screenshot. That is all. I cannot find it and you wont post co-ordinates and a chain, let alone some reasoning to go along.
Old 1st December 2017, 10:21 AM   #143
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

He's not the only one. I'm most interested in KOTA's take on the subject.
Old 1st December 2017, 10:31 AM   #144
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
No. You have posted a clearly altered Google screenshot.........
I think it's absolutely bloody hilarious that KOTA has posited this site as Atlantis thinking that it is so remote that no-one on the various fora he pollutes with this bilge will ever have been there........and that I have. I've actually stood on or near the point where his doctored photos suggest there is a wall and ruins.......and there is sod-all there other than strewn rocks, gravel and sand........just like everywhere else for hundreds of miles.

Meanwhile, in some actual geography/ geomorphology, just up the road in Chinguetti is an absolutely wonderful phenomena: a vast barchan, which moves at snails pace across the town. Each year it swallows up a few houses at the front, and reveals a few at it's rear which have been covered up for decades. People simply move out of the newly immersed buildings and move around to the back of the dune and move into the newly revealed one.

Chinguetti is one of the holiest sites in Islam, and houses one of the world's oldest universities (now defunct, but the library remains intact, albeit only available to Moslem scholars). It also features deep, deep wells and the see-saw cantilever crane arrangements for hauling goatskin buckets up. I forget what they're called (the cranes, that it. The goatskins are called guerbas).
Old 1st December 2017, 10:40 AM   #145
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

I think it's absolutely bloody hilarious that KOTA has posited this site as Atlantis thinking that it is so remote that no-one on the various fora he pollutes with this bilge will ever have been there........and that I have. I've actually stood on or near the point where his doctored photos suggest there is a wall and ruins.......and there is sod-all there other than strewn rocks, gravel and sand........just like everywhere else for hundreds of miles.

Meanwhile, in some actual geography/ geomorphology, just up the road in Chinguetti is an absolutely wonderful phenomena: a vast barchan, which moves at snails pace across the town. Each year it swallows up a few houses at the front, and reveals a few at it's rear which have been covered up for decades. People simply move out of the newly immersed buildings and move around to the back of the dune and move into the newly revealed one.

Chinguetti is one of the holiest sites in Islam, and houses one of the world's oldest universities (now defunct, but the library remains intact, albeit only available to Moslem scholars). It also features deep, deep wells and the see-saw cantilever crane arrangements for hauling goatskin buckets up. I forget what they're called (the cranes, that it. The goatskins are called guerbas).
That is an interesting thing. KotA seems to think that hitting on a sufficiently remote location will shut down all criticism. Unfortunately for him, we are, on this site, so diverse that any wild claim is likely to be met by boots on the ground, subject matter knowledge and so forth. KotA seems to not much like that.
Old 1st December 2017, 10:45 AM   #146
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Like his pictures from the North Yorkshire Moors, he actually chose a location I can see from the top of the hills behind the town.
Old 1st December 2017, 10:46 AM   #147
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

That's exactly why KotA is ignoring it.
Porpoise of Life is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 11:26 AM   #148
King of the Americas
Philosopher

Stone Circles, Grid Gardens, & Atlantis

https://stonecirclesandgridgardens.blogspot.com

No more convoluted, "...this, that, and this is what you said before, that's not even real, here's how you are lying, why haven't you answered this question, blah blah blah..."

Here's is my evidence for the existence of an advanced agricultural global civilization, its connections to Atlantis, evidence for the what destroyed the mythical city, and I have only just begun...

I just discovered an entire forgotten Atlantean-styled series of cities in Nigeria!

3D wall, anyone?

Lat. 7°35'54.42"N
Long. 11°10'44.41"E
Attached Images
File Type: jpg evidence.jpg (49.7 KB, 28 views)

Last edited by King of the Americas; 1st December 2017 at 11:57 AM.
Old 1st December 2017, 11:30 AM   #149
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Is that a waterfall?
Old 1st December 2017, 11:30 AM   #150
Alice Shortcake
Graduate Poster

Okay...look for old forest, the deep dark stuff, then look for clearings in the middle...if and when the sun is directly above the site, and it isn't covered with shade, sometimes there are stone circles or alters therein.
I'm not aware of a single stone circle in Britain that was either built in the middle of a forest or stands in the middle of a forest today. Very little survives of Britain's ancient forests.
Old 1st December 2017, 11:37 AM   #151
TheSupermeerkat
Thinker

When you post google earth images, provide a direct link to them so we can look at the source of what you present.

Thanks.
TheSupermeerkat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 11:38 AM   #152
Argumemnon
World Maker

Shouldn't this be a continuation of the other Atlantis thread?

Argumemnon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 11:38 AM   #153
TheSupermeerkat
Thinker

No more convoluted, "...this, that, and this is what you said before, that's not even real, here's how you are lying, why haven't you answered this question, blah blah blah..."

I guarantee that will happen here if you employ the same dishonest methods that you employed in other threads.
TheSupermeerkat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 11:43 AM   #154
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Here's is my evidence for the existence of an advanced agricultural global civilization, its connections to Atlantis, evidence for the what destroyed the mythical city, and I have only just begun...

I just discovered an entire forgotten Atlantean-styled series of cities in Nigeria!

3D wall, anyone?
So Atlantis farmed unidentifiable white blobs to feed it's enormous population. Sure.
Old 1st December 2017, 11:52 AM   #155
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

To me it looks like a river with a section of whitewater.
Old 1st December 2017, 11:58 AM   #156
Maestro
Scholar

Aren't all walls 3 dimensional?
Maestro is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 12:03 PM   #157
StackOverflow
Scholar

[I have only just begun...
Sounds like a threat.

Christopher Hitchens
StackOverflow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 12:05 PM   #158
SOdhner
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
Aren't all walls 3 dimensional?
You have to watch out for the 2D walls, you can get one heck of a paper cut!
SOdhner is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2017, 12:10 PM   #159
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

Merge requested. Identical thread to the other one.
Old 1st December 2017, 12:14 PM   #160
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

3D wall, anyone?

Lat. 7°35'54.42"N
Long. 11°10'44.41"E
How odd. Google and Google maps reject those co-ordinates as invalid. Why is that?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal