ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags aliens , UFO incidents , ufos

Old 28th December 2017, 12:02 AM   #161
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
That's all folks!
What about this alien???

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...artian.svg.png
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2017, 12:05 AM   #162
smartcooky
Philosopher

Originally Posted by skyeagle409 View Post
What can you tell us about the UFO Lakenheath incidents of 1956?
Nothing... I was less that a year old

Not from the East gate! In addition, Inwent out my way to provide photo evidence that it was impossible to see the lighthouse from the East gate, not to mention that my assist on an Air Force also confirmed the lighthouse cannot seen from the East gate and to further add, the lighthouse has a light-blocking panel facing the base. How long has that lighthouse been in operation? Any similar reports from the East gate before the 1980 incidents? If not, then you have some explaining to do considering Air Force personnel were long aware of that lighthouse yet no reports in the forest from the East gate on the level of the Rendlesham case. Please explain that.
But from the point in Rendlesham Forest where the UFO was first sighted (where the rabbit scratchings were) it was a direct line-of sight to the lighthouse.

All the later malarkey was doubling down on the hoax.

I don't click on links to websites run by any branch of the Stupidati, especially the branch known as Flying Saucer nutcases.

That is completely false and I know that as a fact. Explain why the British MoD sought to cover up the Rendlesham case. Ask them about Col. Halt’s memo.
No, it is completely true, and I know that as a fact.

(see how convincing that phrasing is)

There is nothing to explain because there was no cover up. You are just making things up out of whole cloth.

I have, over the years, warned UFO skeptics about those skepticle websites. One UFO skeptic in another Roswell forum was using Tim Printy’s website in his argument against me. He soon tired of my repeated debunking of Tim’s website and personally contacted Tim and brought Tim into the burning frying pan and when the smoke cleared, Tim Printy was forced to make a correction on his own website after I presented evidence that he was barking up the wrong tree.
None of which is relevant in any way the the Rendlesham Forest Hoax

Initially I thought you were referring to the Socorro UFO landing case where tripod depressions were examined. That was another UFO landing case that impressed the U.S. government.
No, you're just straight up lying now to cover your tracks (no pun intended).

YOU WERE referring to the marks in Rendlesham Forest, very clearly.

Last edited by smartcooky; 28th December 2017 at 12:11 AM.
smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2017, 12:19 AM   #163
skyeagle409
Master Poster

You just summed it up nicely that you have nothing to debunk with and that won’t change reality anymore than the denial of the Flat Earth Society that the world is round.

Let’s roll back to 1956 in that general area.

1956 Lakenheath UFO

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc629.htm

Last edited by skyeagle409; 28th December 2017 at 12:30 AM.
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2017, 12:40 AM   #164
smartcooky
Philosopher

You just summed it up nicely that you have nothing to debunk with and that won’t change reality anymore than the denial of the Flat Earth Society that the world is round.

Let’s roll back to 1956 in that general area.

1956 Lakenheath UFO

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc629.htm
Lets not!
smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2017, 03:50 AM   #165
Donn
Philosopher

Code:
.   .

Hey look! Aliens landed.
Donn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2017, 04:13 AM   #166
smartcooky
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Donn View Post
Code:
.   .

Hey look! Aliens landed.

Old 28th December 2017, 11:43 AM   #167
Bubba
Master Poster

Just because UFOs are observed by ground visual/airborne visual and ground radar/airborne radar entering and leaving earth's atmosphere at 'impossible' speeds and maneuvering 'impossibly', and or, stopped in air and hovering over missile silos while missile controls are manipulated 'inexplicably', and or, (etc etc etc) per numerous DOD reports, doesnt mean that Arthur Exon, former commanding officer of Wright-Patterson AFB, who said that the Roswell incident involved extraterrestrials knew what he was talking about.

Same goes for DOD pilots reporting outmaneuvered while chasing UFOs. What do they think they know ? Who are they to make conclusions?

Nor does it prove that the various DOD analysts, studies and spokespersons (admirals, generals, pilots quoted in this thread) concluding extraterrestrial intelligence this and interplanetary phenomena that could be correct in their 'extraterrestrial' conclusions either.

The lot of them are just "arguing from authority", after all.

Just because space is big and just because some say the commute is too lengthy doesnt mean someone did not arrive long ago (or find a shortcut), and has not been in the neighborhood ever since, making things, tinkering with dna. Whatever.

Lest one be jeered as short sighted, one should not assume visitors may not have been camping out discreetly right here on planet earth (not even extraterrestrial then, since arrival) all along, (or in our neighborhood) being known/seen only as they wish....just as we could, (and likely would) given enough time to become sufficiently more advanced than others.

Some already are well practiced at doing some of this kind of (tinkering) stuff in our research labs, being known/seen only as they wish. Thats a different matter though.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2017, 12:09 PM   #168
Bubba
Master Poster

Even if all the pilots and dod reports saying UFOs behave as intelligently controlled, we cannot assume where they originate. Likewise we cannot assume the nature of such intelligence ie 'who' controls them, remotely or 'piloted'. The universe is big, old and riddled with surprises. Relatively speaking, we dont know Jack.

We do know that we dont know what all dod/govt and other nations powers know. We cannot know what they keep us from knowing. We dont know how much of what they say is true or not.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2017, 12:45 PM   #169
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Non-radioactive Rendlesham rabbit scrapings @ the landing site? I think not!

Quote:

Britain’s 15 page X-Files quietly released by the Ministry of Defence

AN OFFICIAL government UFO dossier of 15 files has been released by the Ministry of Defence and gives details of mysterious incidents in British skies.

An official government UFO dossier that’s referred to as “Britain’s X-Files” has finally been released.

The National Archive has opened up a cache of 15 files from the Ministry of Defense that divulge details of mysterious incidents in British skies.

They include material relating to an unsolved encounter that’s been likened to the Roswell UFO incident in America.

The incident took place in December 1980, when three military personnel claimed to see flashing bright lights and a triangular object near a Royal Air Force base in Rendlesham Forest, Suffolk, about 100 miles northeast of London.

What’s more, there are an additional three files which have still not been released, according to Nick Pope, a former civil servant who worked for the Ministry of Defense.

Last year, an American airman involved in the incident won a legal bid to force military health chiefs to pay for the treatment of injuries he claimed to have sustained at Rendlesham Forest.

“In citing the [MoD radiation documents] and in granting John Burroughs full disability for his injuries in Rendlesham Forest, the US Government has by de facto acknowledged the existence of unidentified aerial phenomena which, in John Burroughs’ case, resulted in physical injury,” his lawyer Pat Frascogna said.

The Rendlesham Forest incident took place in December 1980 over several nights.

On Dec. 26, 1980, military personnel at the twin bases of Royal Air Force Bentwaters and Royal Air Force Woodbridge in Suffolk saw a strange light in Rendlesham Forest, which lies between the two bases.

Three men were sent out to investigate and two of them encountered a small, triangular craft.

Two nights later a deputy base commander, Lt. Col. Charles Halt, and his team encountered the UFO.

He said later: “Here I am, a senior official who routinely denies this sort of thing and diligently works to debunk them, and I’m involved in the middle of something I can’t explain.”

I might add that military radar controllers have now confirmed they tracked the UFO over the area.

Last edited by skyeagle409; 28th December 2017 at 01:02 PM.
Old 28th December 2017, 12:56 PM   #170
Axxman300
Master Poster

This is the CIA's FIOA Reading Room:

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/

Type "UFO" into the search engine and you'll get 15 pages of documents. Most are from the 1950's which were declassified in 1978, but a few are as recent as 2015.

Since the CIA spies on other counties none of these reports come from the US, and a bunch are from the Soviet Union.

They are just reports, no conclusions are made. There are few White Papers in there where the topic is discussed in abstract.

For fun you can also search for Remote Viewing, Parapsychology, ESP, and so on.

For those who want to get a grasp on how the CIA feels about these subjects all you have to do is type in "Bigfoot", and all kinds of position papers on Woo.
Old 28th December 2017, 01:17 PM   #171
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
This is the CIA's FIOA Reading Room:

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/

Type "UFO" into the search engine and you'll get 15 pages of documents. Most are from the 1950's which were declassified in 1978, but a few are as recent as 2015.

Since the CIA spies on other counties none of these reports come from the US, and a bunch are from the Soviet Union.

They are just reports, no conclusions are made. There are few White Papers in there where the topic is discussed in abstract.

For fun you can also search for Remote Viewing, Parapsychology, ESP, and so on.

For those who want to get a grasp on how the CIA feels about these subjects all you have to do is type in "Bigfoot", and all kinds of position papers on Woo.
The Soviet Union has had its share of UFO incidents and they have confirmed that UFOs have interfered with U.S. missiles as well, and that is where I come in because my base was involved the investigation in the Malmstrom AFB incident where Air Force security personnel reported a saucer hovering over the area whereas, our missiles shutdown. The cause was from an electromagnetic pulse from outside the shielded cables, and what are UFOs known for? Generating electromagnetic pulses. It was also determined that nothing man-made was responsible.
Old 28th December 2017, 03:44 PM   #172
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

That is completely false and I know that as a fact. Explain why the British MoD sought to cover up the Rendlesham case.
The Ministry of Defence didn't cover it up. That's why a UFO fan club went to the forest to measure the radioactivity two years later and didn't find any.

You are now lying continuously.

1) Why did the magic radiation that Halt claimed to have found magically disappear?
2) How was this magic radiation any different to normal background radiation, anyway?
3) Why are the UFO landing indentations exactly the same size and depth as the thousands of other rabbits scrapings in Rendlesham forest?
4) Why did Halt change his account three times?
5) Why did the base CO state Halt was lying?
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2017, 03:50 PM   #173
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

The Soviet Union has had its share of UFO incidents and they have confirmed that UFOs have interfered with U.S. missiles as well,
What good luck. I speak Russian.

Link me to your best Russian UFO case where the GRU states UFOs interfered with US missiles?

You made similar claims on the Skeptic Society Forum and ran away every time you were asked to provide evidence.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2017, 04:11 PM   #174
fibbermcgee
Scholar

What a load of codswallop. Here's my cred's Sky Eagle. Ex Air force Officer assigned to ADC in 1964,1965, 1966, 621st TCS Udorn RTAFB, 1967. I was (take your pick) a weapons director/intercept director/weapons controller. They are pretty much the same thing. First 2 years secret clearence, second two top secret. Our main duty was of course protecting the US from the Commie hordes. What we did on a daily basis was run practice intercepts with fighters in our sector. In Thailand our primary duty was KC 135 tanker hookups with aircraft ingressing and egressing North Viet Nam. Also lots of Laos secret war stuff. Udorn was about 30 clicks from the Mekong.

In the States at that time we used a computerized system known as SAGE. Air traffic ID section received all flight plans of aircraft entering the US in our sector (all of the southeast from the Texas Louisiana border to coastal Georgia down to the Florida keys.) If someone was flying into US airspace and was tracking red we would scramble two. Let's make this clear the, local police, the CIA, the FBI or towns folk did not ask us to scramble. If I was the WD I would tell my tech to call Homestead AFB and off the fighters would go. They were under our control until they locked on to the target or got a visual at which time they would call “Judy” and take over.

Off the Coast of Florida is the Bahamas, everybody in Florida's favorite vacation spot. If you are in an aircraft enering the US from the Islands you needed to file a flight plan with the FAA. If not you would have the status "unknown" not UFO. 99.9 % of our scrambles were on aircraft like this. The rest usually commercial aircraft somewhat off course.

During those four years there was not one mention of a UFO, none, nada, zip. I'm trying to picture FAA controlers alowing a jet fighter running all over the sky at all kinds of altitudes and speeds in and out of traffic lanes for commercial air traffic. 3-5 miles separation is common. If they were low then VFR would work but low and slow traffic aren't on the lookout for Mach 1.6 aircraft. You are looking at a major disaster.

Here's the sum up. We were the guys who needed to know about this. It was what ADC did, it was our responsibility and we had a briefing every shift change and if you mentioned UFO you would have been laughed out of the blockhouse.
fibbermcgee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2017, 04:33 PM   #175
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by fibbermcgee View Post
What a load of codswallop.
Yes. Skyeagles stories are indeed, a load of codswallop. You will note he doesn't supply citations or supporting documentation. He also makes up many of his stories on the spot. He made some hilarious claims on the Skeptic Society Forum.

"There are many examples of countries and their leaders taking sides with the UFO community. I think Japan is or was recently in the news because of the prime minister and his wife and UFOs. Then there was the somewhat recent Argentina incident."

" Note: I didn't mean Argentina, I meant Chile."

Skyeagle was asked to supply these governments official documents supporting the UFO community. He ran away.
Old 28th December 2017, 04:50 PM   #176
smartcooky
Philosopher

What a load of codswallop. Here's my cred's Sky Eagle. Ex Air force Officer assigned to ADC in 1964,1965, 1966, 621st TCS Udorn RTAFB, 1967. I was (take your pick) a weapons director/intercept director/weapons controller. They are pretty much the same thing. First 2 years secret clearence, second two top secret. Our main duty was of course protecting the US from the Commie hordes. What we did on a daily basis was run practice intercepts with fighters in our sector. In Thailand our primary duty was KC 135 tanker hookups with aircraft ingressing and egressing North Viet Nam. Also lots of Laos secret war stuff. Udorn was about 30 clicks from the Mekong.

In the States at that time we used a computerized system known as SAGE. Air traffic ID section received all flight plans of aircraft entering the US in our sector (all of the southeast from the Texas Louisiana border to coastal Georgia down to the Florida keys.) If someone was flying into US airspace and was tracking red we would scramble two. Let's make this clear the, local police, the CIA, the FBI or towns folk did not ask us to scramble. If I was the WD I would tell my tech to call Homestead AFB and off the fighters would go. They were under our control until they locked on to the target or got a visual at which time they would call “Judy” and take over.

Off the Coast of Florida is the Bahamas, everybody in Florida's favorite vacation spot. If you are in an aircraft enering the US from the Islands you needed to file a flight plan with the FAA. If not you would have the status "unknown" not UFO. 99.9 % of our scrambles were on aircraft like this. The rest usually commercial aircraft somewhat off course.

During those four years there was not one mention of a UFO, none, nada, zip. I'm trying to picture FAA controlers alowing a jet fighter running all over the sky at all kinds of altitudes and speeds in and out of traffic lanes for commercial air traffic. 3-5 miles separation is common. If they were low then VFR would work but low and slow traffic aren't on the lookout for Mach 1.6 aircraft. You are looking at a major disaster.

Here's the sum up. We were the guys who needed to know about this. It was what ADC did, it was our responsibility and we had a briefing every shift change and if you mentioned UFO you would have been laughed out of the blockhouse.
Nice to see someone else in this thread "in the trade" so to speak, although your experience seems far more extensive and on point that mine.

Your post confirms something that most of us here understand, that our current resident Flying Saucer "enthusiast" has no idea what he is talking about, and makes up stuff on the hoof when challenged.
Old 28th December 2017, 06:27 PM   #177
Tony99
Muse

Just to let you know that you just told me that you don't know the rest of the story. Had you done further research using the FOIA, you would have found that rabbits had nothing to do with it and that a determination was made the object weight around 8 tons and that is what reallly impressed the government investigators and the object described has also been described in other UFO sightings.

Once again, don't just rely on the Internet and let me know how much you don't know. Just use the FOIA to get the rest of the picture of what you did't know!! Declassified govenment documents will tell the rest of the story.
You sure put quite a lot of faith and trust in what the US government gives you.
What sort of magic, wonder woman lasso compels the government to release documents obtained through the FOIA channels to be truthful/original and not just a rabbit-hole, wild goose chase to keep UFO believers and enthusiasts busy?
Tony99 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2017, 07:59 PM   #178
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

Explain why the British MoD sought to cover up the Rendlesham case.
Why do you invent such obvious lies? The MOD report has been available to the public since 1992.

DEFE 24/1948: UFO reports of sighting: Rendlesham Forest, December 1981
Date: 1992 January 01-2002 december 31
Legal status: Public Record(s)

http://discovery.nationalarchives.go...ls/r/C10342055
Old 28th December 2017, 09:01 PM   #179
smartcooky
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Why do you invent such obvious lies? The MOD report has been available to the public since 1992.

DEFE 24/1948: UFO reports of sighting: Rendlesham Forest, December 1981
Date: 1992 January 01-2002 december 31
Legal status: Public Record(s)

http://discovery.nationalarchives.go...ls/r/C10342055

Bwwwwhahahahaha!!!!

Well, so much for the big cover up aye?
Old 28th December 2017, 10:17 PM   #180
Bubba
Master Poster

....if you believe that.

Which type or group is more known for triumphant parroting of govt releases when it serves their stance?

career pilots

career govt types

statists (for lack of a better term)

pseudo skeptics (for lack of a better term)

so called conspiracists (for lack of a better term)

it is bias that gets in the way so until actual proof is found this discussion goes round and and round like a merry go round.

Last edited by Bubba; 28th December 2017 at 10:41 PM.
Old 28th December 2017, 10:49 PM   #181
GT/CS
Illuminator

You are digging yourself into a deeper hole.

Are you now agreeing that the Rendlesham UFO actually weighed as much as a normal forest rabbit and that's why the indentations are only 38mm deep?

Average Weight of Rabbit : 0.4 to 2 kilograms
Wait a minute, I thought mice controlled the universe??!!!
Old 28th December 2017, 11:18 PM   #182
smartcooky
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
....if you believe that.

Which type or group is more known for triumphant parroting of govt releases when it serves their stance?

career pilots

career govt types

statists (for lack of a better term)

pseudo skeptics (for lack of a better term)

so called conspiracists (for lack of a better term)

it is bias that gets in the way so until actual proof is found this discussion goes round and and round like a merry go round.

The only poster here parroting government releases is skyeagle409. The rest are just linking to them and letting people make up their own minds.

The problem with Flying Saucer nutcases is that they incorrectly conflate UFOs with interstellar alien visitor's spaceships. UFO means "Unidentified Flying Object"; the key word here is UNIDENTIFIED. We don't know what they are.

So far, in at least 70 years of UFO sightings and observations, there has been not a single iota of proof, not the tiniest transistor, or a single piece of material evidence

Lots of reported sightings, many, if not, most of them explained
Lots of claims of close encounters
Lots of sightings of lights in the sky
Lots of unbridled speculation by the tinfoil hat brigade

None of it confirmed to be a spacecraft from another star/planet... none, ever!

"We don't know what they are therefore aliens" is only the default position of Greek-Swiss nutjobs with weird hair, not that of rational, clear thinking, intelligent people.
Old 29th December 2017, 01:04 AM   #183
skyeagle409
Master Poster

The Ministry of Defence didn't cover it up. That's why a UFO fan club went to the forest to measure the radioactivity two years later and didn't find any.

1) Why did the magic radiation that Halt claimed to have found magically disappear?
2) How was this magic radiation any different to normal background radiation, anyway?
3) Why are the UFO landing indentations exactly the same size and depth as the thousands of other rabbits scrapings in Rendlesham forest?

You’ve got to do better than that. Air traffic controllers have now come forward and verified they lost tracked a UFO over the Rendlesham Forest in the location where Col Halt conducted his investigation after watching the object conduct extraordinary maneuvers. Ever wondered why the MoD kept the incident a secret after all of these years.

The lighthouse and the rabbit scrapings theories were debunked years ago. Ever wondered why lightalls were moved near a road near where Air Force personnel were conducting their investigation in the forest? Where were the lights facing and why. Definitely nothing to do with rabbit scrapings.

What happened on the flight line during the incident and where were flightline military personnel told to report? Just giving a hint on how much you don’t about the Rendlesham incident.

Now, figure it out why the MoD has been withholding documents relating to the Rendlesham incident after all of these years.

Last edited by skyeagle409; 29th December 2017 at 01:06 AM.
Old 29th December 2017, 01:10 AM   #184
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Bwwwwhahahahaha!!!!

Well, so much for the big cover up aye?
The Rendlesham incident occurred on multiple nights in December 1980 and the MoD has been withholding Rendlesham documents after all of these years. Hmmmm!!

COVER-UP!!
Old 29th December 2017, 01:35 AM   #185
smartcooky
Philosopher

Air traffic controllers have now come forward and verified they lost tracked a UFO over the Rendlesham Forest in the location where Col Halt conducted his investigation after watching the object conduct extraordinary maneuvers.
Utter poppycock

Who did they report this to? Where is your evidence; the actual reports that these controllers made.... not newspaper articles or anecdotal stories... the actual official papers.

Ever wondered why the MoD kept the incident a secret after all of these years.
No, I never have, because it was never secret. Everyone who was there knew what happened. It was abuzz, we were all talking about it at the time, and having a good laugh. All the story about an official cover up was made up by tin-foil hat wearing nutcases.

The lighthouse and the rabbit scrapings theories were debunked years ago.
Debunked by who... Flying Saucer nuts?

Ever wondered why lightalls were moved near a road near where Air Force personnel were conducting their investigation in the forest? Where were the lights facing and why.
Yes, there was an official investigation when the men first made their reports. Once they figured it was all BS, the investigation closed down because there was nothing to investigate.

Definitely nothing to do with rabbit scrapings.
This is just wrong. The whole forest floor was (and is) covered in rabbit scrapings. tens of thousands of them.

What happened on the flight line during the incident and where were flightline military personnel told to report? Just giving a hint on how much you don’t about the Rendlesham incident.
I know enough to know for a fact that it was not Flying Saucers from an alien planet.

Now, figure it out why the MoD has been withholding documents relating to the Rendlesham incident after all of these years.
Embarrassment. If there was any kind of silence over this incident, it was more than likely to save the USAF the embarrassment of admitting they were conned.

This crap you are posting is just bare-faced lies, which you are making up from whole cloth on the hoof. IMO, you have absolutely NO evidence whatsoever for any of this crap you are posting.
Old 29th December 2017, 01:53 AM   #186
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Just to let you know that I was TDY at Udorn RTAFB and NKP RTAFB in 1968-1969 on the RAM team at Udorn and the on the A-1 MOD team at NKP. I was attached to the 2952nd CLSS, Hill AFB, UT, home of OOAMA which investigated incidents where saucers had shutdown our Minuteman missiles in the field. I was also on the F-4 MOD team at Ubon RTAFB in 1970 and attached to a wreckage recovery team at Utapao. In other words, we handled depot-level repair and modification jobs that local Air Force troops couldn’t. In 1967-68, I was attached to the 35th Tactical Fighter Wing, Phan Rang, Vietnam and upon completion of my tour, was sent to Hill AFB, which once again, was involved in the UFO investigation of Malmstrom AFB, which was reporting flying saucers hovering over the missile fields.

Quote:

Hmmm! Apparently, you are unaware of FAA/Air Force communication tapes regarding the UFO encounter with an America West airliner in 1995 and other documented UFO encounters in the South. A little research will enlighten you to reality. How about those letters from FAA radar controllers and communication tapes and transcripts between a KC-135 pilot, a Japan airlines aircrew and FAA and Air Force Radar controllers confirming UFO encounters over Alaska? I’ve heard the tapes and read the transcripts.

Just to let you know that ET visitation is a fact and I hope I am the first to convey you that fact.

Last edited by skyeagle409; 29th December 2017 at 03:15 AM.
Old 29th December 2017, 02:04 AM   #187
John Jones
Penultimate Amazing

That won’t work and I very sure that radioactive rabbits with measuring tapes were responsible for the higher radiation readings within the precise triangular arrangement. Don’t follow Ian Ridpath or Tim Printy’s false path to a dead-end street.

BTW, who is Kevin Corde?
What's this 'precise triangle' business you keep saying? Any three points DEFINE a triangle, unless they are in a straight line I suppose. Make three random holes, and connect them with lines. Voila! A triangle!

So what?

ETA: Ninjad by Donn

Last edited by John Jones; 29th December 2017 at 02:20 AM.
John Jones is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2017, 02:11 AM   #188
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Utter poppycock

Who did they report this to? Where is your evidence; the actual reports that these controllers made.... not newspaper articles or anecdotal stories... the actual official papers.

No, I never have, because it was never secret. Everyone who was there knew what happened. It was abuzz, we were all talking about it at the time, and having a good laugh. All the story about an official cover up was made up by tin-foil hat wearing nutcases.

Debunked by who... Flying Saucer nuts?

Yes, there was an official investigation when the men first made their reports. Once they figured it was all BS, the investigation closed down because there was nothing to investigate.

This is just wrong. The whole forest floor was (and is) covered in rabbit scrapings. tens of thousands of them.

I know enough to know for a fact that it was not Flying Saucers from an alien planet.

Embarrassment. If there was any kind of silence over this incident, it was more than likely to save the USAF the embarrassment of admitting they were conned.

This crap you are posting is just bare-faced lies, which you are making up from whole cloth on the hoof. IMO, you have absolutely NO evidence whatsoever for any of this crap you are posting.

Won’t fly due to lack of reality! Try something else.
Old 29th December 2017, 02:16 AM   #189
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Originally Posted by John Jones View Post
What's this 'precise triangle' business you keep saying? Any three points DEFINE a triangle, unless they are in a straight line I suppose. Make three random holes, and connect them with lines. Voila! A triangle!

So what?

Let’s just say that I know much more about events that occurred in 1980 and that it was in fact, ET-involved incidents. Now, more former military personnel who were there are confirming the events as reported.
Old 29th December 2017, 02:43 AM   #190
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Tony99 View Post
You sure put quite a lot of faith and trust in what the US government gives you.
In certain ways I guess you might say. After all, it was the Air Force that supplied me with Project Mogul balloon records that debunked its own 1994 Roswell Report. The records show that there was no Project Mogul balloon flight 4 on June 4, 1947 and that records show that Project Mogul balloons were not classified at all and recovered by civilians for rewards. And, I found documentation that Project Mogul and Skyhook balloon teams were tracking flying saucers, one of whom was Charles Moore, listed as Head of Project Mogul.

Quote:
What sort of magic, wonder woman lasso compels the government to release documents obtained through the FOIA channels to be truthful/original and not just a rabbit-hole, wild goose chase to keep UFO believers and enthusiasts busy?

No magic at all. Just reality the objects were not of this earth. Over the years, the government has been releasing its declassified UFO files gaging public reaction before full disclosure. Ever wondered why nations around the world have been slowly releasing their declassified UFO files over the years? Ever wondered why the United Nations has been preparing for disclosure? Make no mistake, disclosure will not come soon, but it is coming. The government remembers what happened during the 1938 ‘War of the Worlds’ broadcast and the chilling Brookings Institute warning report to NASA in 1960 regarding full disclosure. Ever wondered why CBS pulled the audio plug on live TV in 1958 as it related to UFOs? Hint: it was done in the interest of national security.

Just to let know the Air Force has already acknowledged the objects in question are, in the Air Force’s own words; “Interplanetary Spaceships.” That can help explain headlines such as these.

Ex-Pilot Tells of 1957 Order to Fire at U.F.O

LONDON - An American fighter pilot flying from an English air base at the height of the cold war was ordered to open fire on a massive unidentified object that had lighted up his radar screen, according to an account published on Monday by Britain’s National Archives.

http://roswellproof.homestead.com/fi...INS2_82952.gif

http://roswellproof.homestead.com/fi..._ins_83052.gif

http://greyfalcon.us/pictures/washingtonpost.jpg

And yes, even the U.S. Air Force Academy has confirmed that we have fired on flying saucers. Seeing an object with my own eyes was more than enough to make me a believer and later, a UFO researcher.

Edited by Agatha:  Edited for rule 5. Do not hotlink unless the originating site expressly allows this.

Last edited by Agatha; 4th January 2018 at 02:58 PM.
Old 29th December 2017, 02:45 AM   #191
John Jones
Penultimate Amazing

Let’s just say that I know much more about events that occurred in 1980 and that it was in fact, ET-involved incidents. Now, more former military personnel who were there are confirming the events as reported.
I'm skeptical.
Old 29th December 2017, 03:20 AM   #192
smartcooky
Philosopher

Won’t fly due to lack of reality! Try something else.
Hahaha! Thats hilarious. You, a person who makes up lies and fantasy stories, accusing me of lacking reality? Priceless!!

Let’s just say that I know much more about events that occurred in 1980 and that it was in fact, ET-involved incidents.
... and your evidence for these little green men is?

Now, more former military personnel who were there are confirming the events as reported.
Well, I am "former military personnel" who knew quite a few of the Americans both at RAF Woodbridge and RAF Bentwaters because I worked with them. They knew what was going on, and it had nothing to do with Flying Saucers or aliens.

Your sheer brazen arrogance is breathtaking... you have not provided a single piece of supporting evidence for your spurious claims. Your lies fool no-one here (except perhaps Bubba), You really should consider scooting off back to one of your Flying Saucer Nutter's forums where your sycophantic tinfoil hat-wearing disciples can hang on your every word... you might as well, because you have zero credibility here.

Last edited by smartcooky; 29th December 2017 at 03:22 AM.
Old 29th December 2017, 10:57 AM   #193
Disbelief
Master Poster

Hahaha! Thats hilarious. You, a person who makes up lies and fantasy stories, accusing me of lacking reality? Priceless!!

... and your evidence for these little green men is?

Well, I am "former military personnel" who knew quite a few of the Americans both at RAF Woodbridge and RAF Bentwaters because I worked with them. They knew what was going on, and it had nothing to do with Flying Saucers or aliens.

Your sheer brazen arrogance is breathtaking... you have not provided a single piece of supporting evidence for your spurious claims. Your lies fool no-one here (except perhaps Bubba), You really should consider scooting off back to one of your Flying Saucer Nutter's forums where your sycophantic tinfoil hat-wearing disciples can hang on your every word... you might as well, because you have zero credibility here.
It's very truther like behavior, from someone who is on the 9/11 forum arguing with truthers. As a lurker, he has not convinced me of anything.

Quote me where I said conspiracists use evidence. - mchapman
Disbelief is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2017, 11:14 AM   #194
fibbermcgee
Scholar

It's as if the total lack of evidence is evidence that they exist. It's a cover up after all.
fibbermcgee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2017, 04:14 PM   #195
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

Let’s just say that I know much more...

That approach doesn't appear to be convincing anybody.

The evidence for aliens having reached earth appears to be garbage. Telling us the world's governments have agreed to keep the good stuff secret fails at "have agreed".
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2017, 05:09 PM   #196
smartcooky
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
That approach doesn't appear to be convincing anybody.
Arguments from Claimed Authority will only convince the improvident, the weak-minded and the easily-led. Anyone with just a small amount of commonsense will ask for the evidence, and remain unconvinced if it is not forthcoming.

The evidence for aliens having reached earth appears to be garbage.
I should put my cards on the table

I am open to the idea that the Cosmos is burgeoning with life
I am open to the idea that some of that life could be intelligent, advanced technological life.
I am open to the idea that our planet might have been visited by aliens in the past.
I am even open to the idea that alien visitation might be going on right now (although I think it is extremely unlikely for reasons that would be a subject for another thread)

But there is no evidence of it ever having happened, and there is no evidence of it happening now ... none! I would welcome any hard evidence of alien visitation, but the facts are that no such evidence has ever been found. Our inability to explain certain Aerial Phenomena does not automatically default to aliens

Telling us the world's governments have agreed to keep the good stuff secret fails at "have agreed".
100%. They simply would not collude to cover up the existence of alien spacecraft... sorry, ain't gonna happen. Rival nations would be falling over each other to be first to make contact.
Old 29th December 2017, 05:15 PM   #197
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard

You’ve got to do better than that.
You haven't answered one question, each of which debunks your silly UFO story.

Air traffic controllers have now come forward and verified .........
Again, you make up a story and fail to provide any link or citation. You are lying again.

Ever wondered why the MoD kept the incident a secret after all of these years.
It didn't. I linked you to the 1992 public report above. You are lying again.

the rabbit scrapings theories were debunked years ago.
You are lying again. Link us to any such debunk. You cant explain why there are thousand of the same rabbit holes in the forest of the same depth and size as your "landing indentations"
Old 29th December 2017, 05:51 PM   #198
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

I might add that military radar controllers have now confirmed they tracked the UFO over the area.
No citation or link. Try harder next time.

Just to let you know that video would have not been released without higher approval from the Pentagon
The DOD sates they did not release any UFO video and you can't find anything that says they did. Try harder next time.

JI know how to gather such information
It's obvious that you don't know how to find anything and just make up stories on the spot.

I wouldn’t use Ian Ridpath as a reference. He has been debunked time and time again.
Ian Ridpath has never been debunked. Again, you made that up and failed to provide any citation or link. Try harder next time.

The Soviet Union has had its share of UFO incidents and they have confirmed that UFOs have interfered with U.S. missiles as well,
Again, you made that story up on the spot and failed to provide one citation or link. Try harder next time.
Old 29th December 2017, 06:10 PM   #199
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

The three blokes in the hotel room

This will make everyone laugh. The New York Times admits it only met civilians in a hotel room, none of who worked for the government. Lets us look at what they were actually doing at the time.

Harold Puthoff did not work for the CIA. Instead he was a Scientologist and destroyed by James Randi for stating Uri Geller has remote viewing skills at Stanford University, when in fact the CIA closed "Stargate" as a complete failure. Harold Puthoff was running his UFO chasing business, using remote viewing, Earth Tech International and seeking donations until this business failed.

Chris Mellon is actually a director of the private UFO chasing company, UFO DATA and not a government employee at all. He was also seeking donation to chase UFOs.
http://www.ufodata.net/

Tom Delonge is actually the ex-guitarist for Blink 182 and wrote a song.
"Aliens Exist" (He wasn't in the meeting)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEHyLh3jOpc

Luis Elizondo, Tom Delonge, Chris Mellon and Harold Puthoff have now joined forces to seek donations to chase UFO through their new new new scam company. On to the Stars Academy Ltd.
https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/

They have now raised 2.2 million USD, which they can now pay themselves as directors.
Old 29th December 2017, 08:30 PM   #200
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

I very sure that radioactive rabbits with measuring tapes were responsible for the higher radiation readings within the precise triangular arrangement.
Why do you lie so much? A policeman, PC Brian Cresswell, went to the landing scene and wrote down

"“There were three marks in the area which did not follow a set pattern. The impression made by these marks were of no depth and could have been made by an animal.
https://drdavidclarke.co.uk/secret-f...ecret-files-4/

And this......
"Forester Vince Thurkettle – who lived in the forest at the time of the incident – also visited the landing site about six weeks later after hearing rumours about a UFO landing. He too was left unimpressed by what he saw. Thurkettle said the three depressions found by the USAF airmen in the clearing resembled holes produced by burrowing animals.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal