ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 14th February 2018, 10:12 AM   #1
Carnivore
Salad Dodger

Time Traveler from 2030 PASSES LIE DETECTOR!!!!

So this is apparently a thing. About a month ago ago the Youtube channel Apex TV uploaded a video of a man referred to as "Noah", and have uploaded several other videos featuring him since. Noah claims to be a 50 year old time traveller from 2030. He claims he took a drug before he travelled that made his physical age 25. His face and voice has been censored because of reasons, he can't be compared to his presumably 38 year old self in the present because reasons and he has no physical evidence apart from an "implant" in his wrist that can't be examined because reasons.

So far, so lunatic fringe Youtube. The reason I've heard of this channel however, is because in the last 24 hours a video that Apex TV uploaded 4 days ago has been reported widely in the media worldwide. I saw it today on the NZ Herald website.

The video tests Noah's claims by having him allegedly connected to a "lie detector" - presumably a polygraph. In the video Noah has his left arm and one of his right fingers attached to what look like blood pressure monitors connected to wires that lead offscreen.

The questioner notes that "lie detectors" are not 100% accurate but assures the audience that this test will provide "good evidence". Without further ado and with zero control questions he asks if Noah is time traveller from 2030. Noah says "Yes." At this point a post production caption appears on the youtube screen that says "Lie detector says YES." And so on. We never see the alleged lie detector machine, it's results or the examiner. Having glanced at a few of Apex TVs other videos, the questioner seems to be the usual video narrator.

The reason this story is so annoying to me is that it's been published so widely (including the free UK commuter daily "Metro") with apparently total credulity. Never mind that the claim the video makes is extraordinary. Never mind that the evidence the video purports to provide is not credible. Never mind the fact the evidence the video purports to provide is in fact not actually provided.

It's not like ApexTV even looks like a remotely credible source. Noah's story is only one of many time travelers who have spoken to them and had their stories uploaded in the last 3 months. They come from the years 2118,3780, 9478, 6000,3035,4932... there are 170 videos in their Time Traveller playlist. Apex TV also has videos of still extant dinosaurs including one of some anglers peacefully fishing in a river while a badly comped and animated Brachiosaurus apparently stomped along the opposite bank. Another dinsosaur vid shows shaky cam footage of a running ostrich.

There are the obligatory "real grey aliens" videos showing the pesky critters in unnerving situations (in a cabin, at the window, in the garage, behind the couch, in the living room abducting a cat etc.) In a quick skim I also noticed "Real Wendigo" and "Real Unicorn" vids.

I guess the reason I'm annoyed is that the story isn't just being smeared across the pap rags. It's being presented in publications with pretensions of objectivity and editorial standards.
Old 14th February 2018, 10:48 AM   #2
dann
Philosopher

Who won the Winter Olympics, 2018?!
"Stupidity renders itself invisible by assuming very large proportions. Completely unreasonable claims are irrefutable. Ni-en-leh pointed out that a philosopher might get into trouble by claiming that two times two makes five, but he does not risk much by claiming that two times two makes shoe polish." B. Brecht
"The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions." K. Marx
dann is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 10:52 AM   #3
lobosrul5
Graduate Poster

2030!!!!!!! Whoa whats the world like... 12 whole year from now
lobosrul5 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 10:56 AM   #4
Belz...
Fiend God

Wow. 2030! Think of all the cool tech we'll have by then! Wow, I wish I could live to see that!

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 10:59 AM   #5
lobosrul5
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Wow. 2030! Think of all the cool tech we'll have by then! Wow, I wish I could live to see that!
Well, obviously we'll have time machines.
lobosrul5 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 11:02 AM   #6
Sherman Bay
Master Poster

This reminds me of the email you get that looks a lot like malware. But it isn't! How do you know? It says, right there, "checked by an anti-virus program!" So you know it's safe, right?
Sherman Bay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 11:48 AM   #7
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
I passed a lie detector, myself.

I was touring the local FBI office. Walked right passed it.
Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 12:19 PM   #8
Apathia
Illuminator

Has he attempted to find and assassinate his younger self?

"Humans aren't rational creatures but rationalizing creatures."
Author Unknown
Apathia is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 12:51 PM   #9
Crossbow
Seeking Honesty and Sanity

So what if a liar passes a lie detector test?

The really good liars do pass lie detector tests.

For example, Aldrich Ames (the famous CIA double-agent) passed lie detector tests while he was working for the Russians.

A man's best friend is his dogma.
Crossbow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 01:12 PM   #10
CORed
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dann View Post
Who won the Winter Olympics, 2018?!
Hell, just give me all of next year's NFL scores, or stock quotes for the next six months.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 01:47 PM   #11
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by CORed View Post
Hell, just give me all of next year's NFL scores, or stock quotes for the next six months.
I want unlimited wishes . . . wait, different thing.

Bill Donohue
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 01:54 PM   #12
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Originally Posted by Resume View Post
If you got all those NFL scores, it's close enough.

While it's true that money can't buy happiness, it can rent a very reasonable facsimile.
Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 02:09 PM   #13
The Greater Fool
Illuminator

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way
Where's Esspee when we need him!
Old 14th February 2018, 02:31 PM   #14
crescent
Master Poster

Does he have a police box? Is it bigger on the inside than it is on the outside?
crescent is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 02:54 PM   #15
mgidm86
Illuminator

Reminds me of a guy maybe 20 years ago that said he was from 2035 or something. There are pages and pages of discussion with the guy. I read it all at the time. His time machine was an old pickup truck (with photos) and he was here looking for a chip or processor from an old computer. It was kind of interesting hearing him answer peoples questions.

Funny thing, if we ever do invent time travel, this would be a likely way for us to find out about it. I suppose. Someone is going to appear from the future and we are going to lock them up in the loonie bin.
Old 14th February 2018, 03:12 PM   #16
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Could there be a long hopscotch?

Guy from 2030 visits us to tell about the future. But folks in 2030 were also visited by a guy from 2070 and we are told about that year. The 2070 guy says his era was visited by a 2100 guy who talked about what was going on. They had a time traveller too.

So you could learn about the world very far into the future by way of sequential time visitors. If we traveled back in time we could talk about 2018 and 2030. Or not.
Old 14th February 2018, 03:12 PM   #17
HarryHenderson
Graduate Poster

Using a lie detector on a time traveler would be akin to using a lie detector on a time traveler. He passed a question while attached to a machine that had a thingamajig so he's definitely the real deal? Really? "Yeah, the possibility of the sacred human ran machine being wrong is so much more remote than the possibility of actual cosmic time travel so it must be true."

Everyone's got it right, a real one could easily prove his claim by explicitly foretelling even just a little bit of the nearer future. That form of verification comes with its own lie detector. Or is this guy one of those time travelers that really never read the newspapers and doesn't have the specifics of anything, just banal generalities like "Well the best news is we all still breathe air in 2030 and the good weather never changes. Wait, I mean it always changes because it's terrible and umm global warming. Support the troops. Anyone got any questions?"
HarryHenderson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 03:21 PM   #18
Steve
Illuminator

Originally Posted by lobosrul5 View Post
Well, obviously we'll have time machines.
Well, maybe one time machine.
Old 14th February 2018, 03:36 PM   #19
gerdbonk
Penultimate Amazing

Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de Porciúncula
Just by reading this thread I travelled into the future a good 3-1/2 minutes.

Disavow any knowledge of my twitter here.
gerdbonk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 03:50 PM   #20
Babbylonian
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by gerdbonk View Post
Just by reading this thread I travelled into the future a good 3-1/2 minutes.
I don't know about time travel, but I definitely experienced lost time. Friggin' aliens.
Babbylonian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 04:00 PM   #21
smartcooky
Philosopher

Originally Posted by HarryHenderson View Post
..one could easily prove his claim by explicitly foretelling even just a little bit of the nearer future.
No. that would be a violation of the Temporal Prime Directive
As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
- Henry Louis Mencken - Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 04:03 PM   #22
dann
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Apathia View Post
Has he attempted to find and assassinate his younger self?

No, I think you're supposed to kill your grandfather, for some reason. I never understood why grandmothers or even great grandfathers won't do ...
"Stupidity renders itself invisible by assuming very large proportions. Completely unreasonable claims are irrefutable. Ni-en-leh pointed out that a philosopher might get into trouble by claiming that two times two makes five, but he does not risk much by claiming that two times two makes shoe polish." B. Brecht
"The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions." K. Marx
dann is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 04:24 PM   #23
Humots
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by dann View Post
No, I think you're supposed to kill your grandfather, for some reason. I never understood why grandmothers or even great grandfathers won't do ...
A very long time ago, I read a poem about a man on a mission to see what would happen if he killed his grandfather.

All I remember are the last few lines:
There's a pistol's bark
And I am the mark
And death fills me full with a burst!
Now I've got to go
Now I'll never know
Because Grandfather shot me first.
Humots is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 04:35 PM   #24
CORed
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Well, there was a commercial a few years ago where a genie appears and offers to grant a wish, and the guy wishes for a million bucks, whereupon a whole bunch of antlered deer appear.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 04:50 PM   #25
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

If time travel is ever invented we would know it: they (time travelers) would be all over the place! And they would be so thick at the most "popular" moments in time (the sinking of the Titanic, the Sermon on the Mount [if it ever happened], etc) that they would out number the actual participants. Hard to miss them! Why, there would have been thousands of future doctoral students visiting 2016 just to research how on earth the USA ever elected Donal Trump.

The only way this would not be the case would be if time travel somehow was kept in absolute secrecy and restricted to just a tiny handful of authorized travelers- but remember this secrecy and regulation would have to be achieved and maintained from the moment time travel was invented on to the most distant future, in multiple countries and over multiple regimes and civilizations. Seem unlikely.

If I recall correctly MIT organized a time traveler convention a few years ago, but no one from another time showed up. When a reporter asked the organizers if they intended to try again by having another convention next year, they answered, "Why?" Exactly the point.

Some also ask, "If there is time travel why wasn't Hitler assassinated before he took power? Why was the Titanic allowed to crash into the iceberg?" This assumes that our history as currently played out in our time line has not already been fixed by time travelers. But perhaps Hitler was assassinated in the original unmodified time line and that led to even more dreadful events than those he, alive, created in our time line, so time travelers have gone back from the future and prevented him from being assassinated. Perhaps our current time line has been corrected by time travelers multiple times and what we view as the dreadful events of our history were corrected from the original, even worse events. Of course time travelers from say 2080 would have manipulated events for the benefit of those alive in 2080, so there is no expectation that those manipulated historical events would necessarily be beneficial for use in 2018.
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 04:56 PM   #26
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by CORed View Post
Well, there was a commercial a few years ago where a genie appears and offers to grant a wish, and the guy wishes for a million bucks, whereupon a whole bunch of antlered deer appear.
There is a short fantasy story in which a greedy miser in the 1800s catches the devil in a trap with the idea of making a deal. The trapped devil fusses and fumes but the miser refuses to release him, "No, not for all the tea in China!" But the devil then holds up a finger and asks, "Wouldn't you? Wouldn't you release me for all the tea in China?" The deal is made and the devil delivers:

Immediately and on top of the miser's head.
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 05:13 PM   #27
Carnivore
Salad Dodger

Originally Posted by HarryHenderson View Post
Using a lie detector on a time traveler would be akin to using a lie detector on a time traveler. He passed a question while attached to a machine that had a thingamajig so he's definitely the real deal? Really? "Yeah, the possibility of the sacred human ran machine being wrong is so much more remote than the possibility of actual cosmic time travel so it must be true."

Everyone's got it right, a real one could easily prove his claim by explicitly foretelling even just a little bit of the nearer future. That form of verification comes with its own lie detector. Or is this guy one of those time travelers that really never read the newspapers and doesn't have the specifics of anything, just banal generalities like "Well the best news is we all still breathe air in 2030 and the good weather never changes. Wait, I mean it always changes because it's terrible and umm global warming. Support the troops. Anyone got any questions?"

Most of Noah's claims are bland and generalised, (global warming makes things a little worse, consumer electronics improve) but the nearest dated specific claim is for 2020. Noah claims that Donald Trump will be re elected President of the United States.

It's not clear who he claims will replace Trump but in 2028 Ilanna Remikee will be elected president. Assuming election laws haven't changed in the interim, Remikee must be at least 35 in 2028 therefore at least 24 in the here and now. So far, no evidence has been discovered that Ilanna Remikee exists.
Old 14th February 2018, 05:19 PM   #28
p0lka
Muse

Originally Posted by Giordano View Post
If time travel is ever invented we would know it: they (time travelers) would be all over the place! And they would be so thick at the most "popular" moments in time (the sinking of the Titanic, the Sermon on the Mount [if it ever happened], etc) that they would out number the actual participants. Hard to miss them! Why, there would have been thousands of future doctoral students visiting 2016 just to research how on earth the USA ever elected Donal Trump.

The only way this would not be the case would be if time travel somehow was kept in absolute secrecy and restricted to just a tiny handful of authorized travelers- but remember this secrecy and regulation would have to be achieved and maintained from the moment time travel was invented on to the most distant future, in multiple countries and over multiple regimes and civilizations. Seem unlikely.

If I recall correctly MIT organized a time traveler convention a few years ago, but no one from another time showed up. When a reporter asked the organizers if they intended to try again by having another convention next year, they answered, "Why?" Exactly the point.

Some also ask, "If there is time travel why wasn't Hitler assassinated before he took power? Why was the Titanic allowed to crash into the iceberg?" This assumes that our history as currently played out in our time line has not already been fixed by time travelers. But perhaps Hitler was assassinated in the original unmodified time line and that led to even more dreadful events than those he, alive, created in our time line, so time travelers have gone back from the future and prevented him from being assassinated. Perhaps our current time line has been corrected by time travelers multiple times and what we view as the dreadful events of our history were corrected from the original, even worse events. Of course time travelers from say 2080 would have manipulated events for the benefit of those alive in 2080, so there is no expectation that those manipulated historical events would necessarily be beneficial for use in 2018.
the hilighted reminds me of the book Odd Thomas, sorry, offtopic.
p0lka is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 05:29 PM   #29
Carnivore
Salad Dodger

I vaguely remember a science fiction story about time travelling historians who carefully infiltrated populations to observe historical events. They were under very strict instructions not to do or say anything to alter the historical course of events. One such group travelled to view the events surrounding the crucifiction of Jesus. When Pontius Pilate gave the watching crowd the choice of freeing Jesus or Barabbus the historians were under orders not to call attention to themselves or interfere with history so they all shout for Barabbus. He is duly freed and Jesus condemned to die. At that point one of the historians realizes that the vast majority of the crowd are time travellers shouting for Barabbus and that they have inadvertantly rewritten history so that Jesus died when he was not supposed to.

I have no idea who wrote it or what it was called, and it's now bugging me.
Old 14th February 2018, 05:36 PM   #30
mike81
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by mgidm86 View Post
Reminds me of a guy maybe 20 years ago that said he was from 2035 or something. There are pages and pages of discussion with the guy. I read it all at the time. His time machine was an old pickup truck (with photos) and he was here looking for a chip or processor from an old computer. It was kind of interesting hearing him answer peoples questions.

Funny thing, if we ever do invent time travel, this would be a likely way for us to find out about it. I suppose. Someone is going to appear from the future and we are going to lock them up in the loonie bin.
John Titor:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor
mike81 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 05:57 PM   #31
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...

Originally Posted by Carnivore View Post
I vaguely remember a science fiction story about time travelling historians who carefully infiltrated populations to observe historical events. They were under very strict instructions not to do or say anything to alter the historical course of events. One such group travelled to view the events surrounding the crucifiction of Jesus. When Pontius Pilate gave the watching crowd the choice of freeing Jesus or Barabbus the historians were under orders not to call attention to themselves or interfere with history so they all shout for Barabbus. He is duly freed and Jesus condemned to die. At that point one of the historians realizes that the vast majority of the crowd are time travellers shouting for Barabbus and that they have inadvertantly rewritten history so that Jesus died when he was not supposed to.

I have no idea who wrote it or what it was called, and it's now bugging me.
Sounds like Let's Go To Golgotha! by Garry Kilworth, 1975.

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King

Last edited by turingtest; 14th February 2018 at 05:59 PM. Reason: waffle
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 06:04 PM   #32
Carnivore
Salad Dodger

Originally Posted by turingtest View Post
Let's Go To Golgotha! by Garry Kilworth, 1975.
Thank you!
That's the one. I see the characters I thought were historians were in fact just tourists.

That would literally have kept me awake tonight, thank you again.
Old 14th February 2018, 06:10 PM   #33
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...

Originally Posted by Carnivore View Post
Thank you!
That's the one. I see the characters I thought were historians were in fact just tourists.

That would literally have kept me awake tonight, thank you again.
You're welcome- been there, done that. Not exactly obsessing, but like that piece of food that gets caught between your teeth and drives you nuts until you get it out.

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 06:24 PM   #34
HarryHenderson
Graduate Poster

If time travel is ever invented we would know it: they (time travelers) would be all over the place!...

[...]

If I recall correctly MIT organized a time traveler convention a few years ago, but no one from another time showed up...
We definitely would know it. It would be like keeping water a secret.

And that OG Stephen Hawking too held a party for time travelers that only time travelers would have known about and...nobody showed up. He sent the invitations to all of mankind apparently, but only after the party. I guess that's not absolute proof as maybe they just didn't want to party that night. Thing is, if you're trying to convince mankind you're a TT by only using vague generalities, at least show up at the times and places a real TT would have so you have some credibility.
HarryHenderson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 10:45 PM   #35
shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised

If he's from 12 years in the future, why doesn't he just tell us his real name and where his 2018 self is now? Then a DNA test should clear things up quickly.

"I don't want to live in a world without shemp." - Quarky

"...just as a magnet attracts iron filings, Trump attracts, and is attracted to, louts." - George Will
shemp is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 11:19 PM   #36
Norman Alexander
Master Poster

If he can time-travel BACK to here, surely he can time-travel FORWARD as well. So could he take us with him?
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th February 2018, 12:35 AM   #37
mikado
Graduate Poster

Surely self belief would make anyone pass a test?
Old 15th February 2018, 01:26 AM   #38
philkensebben
Master Poster

Remember folks - its not a lie if you believe it.
philkensebben is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th February 2018, 02:27 AM   #39
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by philkensebben View Post
Remember folks - its not a lie if you believe it.
This is what I was thinking. If he is deluded enough to genuinely believe that he is a time traveller, then I'm guessing he would pass a polygraph test.
Doesn't mean he's right, though.
Old 15th February 2018, 03:52 AM   #40
P.J. Denyer
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
If he can time-travel BACK to here, surely he can time-travel FORWARD as well. So could he take us with him?
He can but it's a slow process....

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal