ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags earthquake predictions , predictions

Old 26th February 2018, 09:00 PM   #1
JBReyes777
Scholar

Bechtel Corp-Xylem Inc-The Vatican=$777 Million

Mod Info This thread was originally posted in Religion & Philosophy, but as it seems to predict or prophesy an earthquake rather than being about religion or philosophy per se, I've moved it to General Skepticism & the Paranormal.
Posted By:Agatha

Greetings,

Please see attached PDF File – Social Security Disability Doc

1) The first time I shared the SSA Doc to my family and friends via Facebook since I was awarded SSDI in 2013 was back in July 4th, 2017. This is, to show God Our Father and Our Blessed Mother the true faith and love of God within my heart, soul and mind, the Holy Roman Catholic Faith, amen.

2) The second time I shared the SSA Doc was in October 2017, anticipating the Shake of the Continent Africa on the 25th day via Facebook, Twitter (Church, US Military and its allies), and LinkedIn SlideShare. My twitter impressions jumped from 5k in September 2017 to 70.5K in October.

3) The third and final time I share the SSA Doc is with you today 2/18/2018, in honor of my father’s birthday, amen.

4) If/when Bechtel Corporation offered full time employment with the financial reward of $300K annual salary, plus the Intellectual Property value of $777 Million, amen and / or,

5) Xylem Inc. offered full time employment with the financial reward of $300K annual salary, plus the Intellectual Property value of $777 Million, amen or,

6) The Vatican of Rome awards me $777 Million, amen. If I do not receive my financial reward of $777 Million (after taxes paid, free and clear) from the Vatican of Rome, the Continent of Africa will Shake on the 25th day of May 2018, honoring Our Blessed Mother of Garabandal and Medjugorje in the months of Our Lady of Fatima, amen. I say May because I posted on Facebook “In honor of my father and mother” on Tuesday 2/06/2018, three days later 2/09/2018 Friday, we received news from the nursing home that our father was taken to Huntington Memorial Hospital in Pasadena, CA. My father passed away the next day on Saturday 2/10/2018 at 11.05am. The email I sent Mr. David Rae dated 2/2/2018 regarding my request to creditors this month of February, counts as the first of three months, amen. Your choice. God’s precious gift of Free Will to mankind, amen.

7) I have nothing too loose to what I have professed. Due to ongoing family drama, my family has decided that I will be homeless on March 3rd, 2018. Time is short. I again, invite you to my Facebook page, as an act of faith, amen.

Peace.

Last edited by Agatha; 27th February 2018 at 03:50 PM.
JBReyes777 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th February 2018, 09:19 PM   #2
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing

"Can I buy some pot from you?" --Brian the dog.
JayUtah is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th February 2018, 09:23 PM   #3
Elagabalus
Master Poster

Originally Posted by JBReyes777 View Post
Greetings,

<<SNIP>>

Peace.
I need two things. An actual link to a Facebook page and the pdf file link.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th February 2018, 09:44 PM   #4
Dabop
Muse

Due to ongoing family drama, my family has decided that I will be homeless on March 3rd, 2018. Time is short. I again, invite you to my Facebook page, as an act of faith, amen.

Peace.
Cant understand why......

'When you're born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America you get a front row seat.' George Carlin
Dabop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th February 2018, 09:54 PM   #5
JBReyes777
Scholar

Originally Posted by JayUtah View Post
LOL if you live in SoCal, you don't need to buy it from me, there are 100s of pot stores in LA, but I will smoke with you!
JBReyes777 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th February 2018, 09:57 PM   #6
Dabop
Muse

I do believe these are our O.P.

Facebook
Facebook
o...k... explains more
JosephBReyes

'When you're born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America you get a front row seat.' George Carlin
Dabop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th February 2018, 10:04 PM   #7
Thermal
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
I totally do not.
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th February 2018, 10:53 PM   #8
JBReyes777
Scholar

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
Sorry, attempt failed again. The rule is, I have to post 15 post before I am able to post a link
Old 26th February 2018, 10:56 PM   #9
JBReyes777
Scholar

To - Dabop

Yes, that is my FB page. Peace.
Old 26th February 2018, 11:04 PM   #10
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

WTF?

Sorry. I'm not bothering with a Net chase to answer that.

Last edited by Skeptic Ginger; 26th February 2018 at 11:05 PM.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th February 2018, 12:52 AM   #11
The Norseman
Meandering fecklessly

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post

WTF?

Sorry. I'm not bothering with a Net chase to answer that.
He says that he's been officially diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder and depression and that's why he's on disability. The letter is a bunch of pictures of Africa, the Church, Mary, Jesus and so on with some mild exhortations.
The Norseman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th February 2018, 12:57 AM   #12
The Norseman
Meandering fecklessly

I have nothing too loose to what I have professed. Due to ongoing family drama, my family has decided that I will be homeless on March 3rd, 2018. Time is short. I again, invite you to my Facebook page, as an act of faith, amen.

Peace.
I'm sorry for your situation; I understand it's probably a difficult life you live due to aspects entirely out of your control.

Though I am an igtheist, I bet you other posters such as The Big Dog will be along shortly to pray with you, both being Brothers in Christ and all.
The Norseman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th February 2018, 01:27 AM   #13
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

This appears to be a threat to somehow cause an earthquake in Africa on 25th May unless one of two corporations or the Vatican give the OP a lot of money.

I don't think anyone, not even the people who live in Africa, need to lose any sleep over it.
Old 27th February 2018, 01:56 AM   #14
The Norseman
Meandering fecklessly

Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
This appears to be a threat to somehow cause an earthquake in Africa on 25th May unless one of two corporations or the Vatican give the OP a lot of money.

I don't think anyone, not even the people who live in Africa, need to lose any sleep over it.
Oh! I missed the extortion attempt the first time I glanced through the OP.

Well! I can put a stop to this, pronto!

As the official representative of both Xylem Inc. and the Vatican, I will hereby authorize a release of shares equal to BOTH requirements and... wait a minute... okay, I just cut the checks and I'll be happy to send them to you as long as you pay me the small one-time only processing fee of $1,000 paid to my PayPal account via my email address. Actually, the fee is $1,497.57 but I don't want it to be quite a huge burden, so what they hey! I can be generous!
Old 27th February 2018, 02:16 AM   #15
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

I don't think Mary and Jesus and the Big Guy take kindly to people who extort money from them by threatening to murder people with magic...
Porpoise of Life is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th February 2018, 03:38 AM   #16
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

I have to say that Africa is a bold choice, and should make this thread interesting to keep up with. Unlike places like America and Asia, Africa has relatively few earthquakes of any magnitude, let alone significant magnitude.

This earthquake tracking site lists the most recent earthquake of magnitude 1.5 or greater in Central and Southern Africa to have been 22 days ago and of 4.9 magnitude, and only 23 of magnitude 1.5 or greater in the last 365 days.

So if there really is an earthquake in Africa on the 25th of May, especially if it's of significant magnitude, then it may be worth testing the OP's abilities further. I suggest we define "significant" as what seismologists classify as "Strong", meaning 6.0 or greater. There are an estimated 500 such earthquakes a year, but very few in Africa, with one 11 months ago, and the next most recent being 8 years ago.

So if the OP can accurately predict that there will be one in a specific location (as specific as "Africa" is) on a specific date, then I'd say that in the old days that would probably be a good enough hit to warrant an application for the MDC, but since that no longer exists would be worthy of us devising more tests. We won't be able to help him get $777m, but we should certainly be able to help him make some money from various challenges, and advance the course of science in the process. Win-win.
Old 27th February 2018, 03:54 AM   #17
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

7) I have nothing too loose to what I have professed. Due to ongoing family drama, my family has decided that I will be homeless on March 3rd, 2018. Time is short. I again, invite you to my Facebook page, as an act of faith, amen.

Peace.
If you're qualified to earn 300K a year from a major engineering company, then why can't you get your own place?

And what's the 777 million for? Intellectual property of what?

I know, I know, I'll never get an answer, and OP should probably get professional help.
Porpoise of Life is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th February 2018, 10:30 AM   #18
Elagabalus
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
I have to say that Africa is a bold choice, and should make this thread interesting to keep up with. Unlike places like America and Asia, Africa has relatively few earthquakes of any magnitude, let alone significant magnitude.

This earthquake tracking site lists the most recent earthquake of magnitude 1.5 or greater in Central and Southern Africa to have been 22 days ago and of 4.9 magnitude, and only 23 of magnitude 1.5 or greater in the last 365 days.

So if there really is an earthquake in Africa on the 25th of May, especially if it's of significant magnitude, then it may be worth testing the OP's abilities further. I suggest we define "significant" as what seismologists classify as "Strong", meaning 6.0 or greater. There are an estimated 500 such earthquakes a year, but very few in Africa, with one 11 months ago, and the next most recent being 8 years ago.

So if the OP can accurately predict that there will be one in a specific location (as specific as "Africa" is) on a specific date, then I'd say that in the old days that would probably be a good enough hit to warrant an application for the MDC, but since that no longer exists would be worthy of us devising more tests. We won't be able to help him get $777m, but we should certainly be able to help him make some money from various challenges, and advance the course of science in the process. Win-win.
I suspect that the OP is not from SoCal.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th February 2018, 02:58 PM   #19
Thermal
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post

I, for one, welcome our African earthquake commanding overlord.
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th February 2018, 03:35 PM   #20
Thermal
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Porpoise of Life View Post
I don't think Mary and Jesus and the Big Guy take kindly to people who extort money from them by threatening to murder people with magic...
Where is the inconsistency again?
Old 27th February 2018, 04:14 PM   #21
HarryHenderson
Graduate Poster

Did you know that if you filled up an empty Boeing® 777 with $100 dollar bills it would add up to $777 million dollars exactly? Which is also the exact amount of money Bechtel™ wants to build a new miniature international airport for, you guessed it, Boeing® 777s in the former bowling alley & nightclub area of The Vatican®. Coincidence? I think not.
HarryHenderson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th February 2018, 04:39 PM   #22
The Norseman
Meandering fecklessly

Originally Posted by HarryHenderson View Post
Did you know that if you filled up an empty Boeing® 777 with $100 dollar bills it would add up to $777 million dollars exactly? Which is also the exact amount of money Bechtel™ wants to build a new miniature international airport for, you guessed it, Boeing® 777s in the former bowling alley & nightclub area of The Vatican®. Coincidence? I think not.
Drat. You figured out my master plan!
Old 28th February 2018, 02:19 AM   #23
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
Where is the inconsistency again?
It might seem strange, but look at it this way:
It's like the mob... Frankie "thumbscrews" DiFranco has no qualms about extorting money from the neighbourhood shopkeepers.
But if some upstart is going around, claiming to be sent by Frankie, he might get upset.
Now imagine this hapless goon actually barges into the mafia clubhouse, or whatever these guys have, and says "It'd be a shame if something happened to this fine establishment. Fortunately my friend mr. DiFranco can help you prevent that."
That's what OP is doing by trying to extort the Vatican by claiming to be sent by the Guy Upstairs.

Now, the Holy See might be a completely sincere organisation, in which case they'd conclude that surely God would go through the proper channels instead of some weirdo's get rich quick scheme.
Or, they're running a protection racket themselves, and they'll just laugh about some random dude trying to use their fictional bogeyman against them.

The only difference with the mob is that these days, the Pope probably won't have you murdered for trying something like this.
Old 28th February 2018, 04:51 AM   #24
P.J. Denyer
Illuminator

Originally Posted by JayUtah View Post
Amen
Old 28th February 2018, 04:21 PM   #25
JBReyes777
Scholar

God The Father:

"I AM, conveying the last warning"

Our Blessed Mother:

"Guided by the Love of God, Blessed by Mary, these are what make you our special sons. For your love is great, your blessing is great, your heart is great. Fight the doubts with these weapons of peace. Fill your heart with faith. For the love and comfort you feel will be great. God’s Love is great."

If we do not receive our financial reward of $777 Million on or before April 30th, 2018 from Bechtel Corporation or Xylem Inc., or the Vatican of Rome, the Continent of Africa will shake on the 25th day of May 2018, honoring the Blessed Virgin Mary of Garabandal and Medjugorje, in the months of Our Lady of Fatima, amen.

The 24 days prior to the 25th day of May, is the time to pray for and warn the peoples of Africa of the Shake, signifying the resting place of the One True Ark of The Covenant, the true presence of the God of Israel at Axum, Ethiopia, amen.

This is, to show the world, the lack of faith and the love of God within the heart, mind and soul of, the One True Church of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, the unholy Roman Catholic Church, amen.

The choice is yours. God's precious gift of free will to mankind, amen.
Old 28th February 2018, 04:26 PM   #26
Thermal
Illuminator

Whelp, I'm convinced. Anyone have Pope Francis' digits on contacts?
Old 28th February 2018, 04:26 PM   #27
Rincewind
Philosopher

And, why, please tell, are you informing us of this?
Old 28th February 2018, 04:47 PM   #28
JBReyes777
Scholar

Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
It’s time to let my children hear my words. It’s time to touch the hearts of many. Not all will listen, not all will hear. But for those who listen and those who hear, God’s word will spread, and God’s children will come. Bring my children home to me to build a Kingdom of Love and Serenity.

- - - Our Blessed Mother
Old 28th February 2018, 05:07 PM   #29
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Dude... you found the Ark?

Wicked.

How'd you do that? ???

Sent from my A463BG using Tapatalk

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2018, 05:21 PM   #30
Elagabalus
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
Well, my dear friend, you see even when the Vatican pays me the money (in Jesus' name, Amen) the 777 million will not be available to me because I am here, now, visiting my sick aunt in Nigeria. And this my friend, is where you come in. You see I need someone to go pick up the money for me ...
Old 28th February 2018, 05:32 PM   #31
The Norseman
Meandering fecklessly

God The Father:

"I AM, conveying the last warning"

Our Blessed Mother:

"Guided by the Love of God, Blessed by Mary, these are what make you our special sons. For your love is great, your blessing is great, your heart is great. Fight the doubts with these weapons of peace. Fill your heart with faith. For the love and comfort you feel will be great. God’s Love is great."

If we do not receive our financial reward of $777 Million on or before April 30th, 2018 from Bechtel Corporation or Xylem Inc., or the Vatican of Rome, the Continent of Africa will shake on the 25th day of May 2018, honoring the Blessed Virgin Mary of Garabandal and Medjugorje, in the months of Our Lady of Fatima, amen.

The 24 days prior to the 25th day of May, is the time to pray for and warn the peoples of Africa of the Shake, signifying the resting place of the One True Ark of The Covenant, the true presence of the God of Israel at Axum, Ethiopia, amen.

This is, to show the world, the lack of faith and the love of God within the heart, mind and soul of, the One True Church of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, the unholy Roman Catholic Church, amen.

The choice is yours. God's precious gift of free will to mankind, amen.
If free will is so important to you, why are you resorting to extortion then?

Besides, why not channel the power of God and heal all the children with cancer, for example? I bet you millions of people would donate to you of their own free will. Your $777 million would be chump change in comparison.

So why the threats of violence and destruction?
Old 28th February 2018, 07:08 PM   #32
JBReyes777
Scholar

Originally Posted by Jim_MDP View Post
Dude... you found the Ark?

Wicked.

How'd you do that? ???

Through faith and the love of God within my heart, soul, and mind; The Holy Roman Catholic Faith, amen. Peace.
Old 28th February 2018, 07:37 PM   #33
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Through faith and the love of God within my heart, soul, and mind; The Holy Roman Catholic Faith, amen. Peace.
Dude. Everybody here hates you.

Nobody here takes you seriously.

If you are suffering, they will rejoice. If you are confused, they will ridicule you. If you need help, they will supply nothing but abuse.

Please, if you have any shred of sanity left, abandon this place and seek real help.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2018, 08:19 PM   #34
JBReyes777
Scholar

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Dude. Everybody here hates you.

Nobody here takes you seriously.

If you are suffering, they will rejoice. If you are confused, they will ridicule you. If you need help, they will supply nothing but abuse.

Please, if you have any shred of sanity left, abandon this place and seek real help.
"Hate" as you eloquently wrote. If that's what it takes for people such as yourself to convert after the shake of Africa on the 25th day of May, into the one true faith and the love of God, the Holy Roman Catholic Faith, then I've done my job, then the $777 Million is my reward, amen. Peace.

Last edited by JBReyes777; 28th February 2018 at 08:44 PM.
Old 28th February 2018, 08:41 PM   #35
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

"Hate" as you eloquently wrote. If that's what it takes for people such as yourself for conversion into the one true faith and the love of God within my heart, soul, and mind, the Holy Roman Catholic Faith, then I've done my job, amen.
Careful... he's on your "team" (to a degree at least).

The majority of us here have no, or very little, religious faith.

But the two truths he wrote are... we (without faith) will ridicule you, and that this is almost certainly not the place to find fertile ground for your message.

But I don't believe we "hate" you.

Still... you're not gonna enjoy the ride.

"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2018, 08:53 PM   #36
JBReyes777
Scholar

Careful... he's on your "team" (to a degree at least).

The majority of us here have no, or very little, religious faith.

But the two truths he wrote are... we (without faith) will ridicule you, and that this is almost certainly not the place to find fertile ground for your message.

But I don't believe we "hate" you.

Still... you're not gonna enjoy the ride.

Please, I meant no disrespect to what I wrote, but only the truth. You maybe right, I may not enjoy the ride, but that's normal, part of being human. As I wrote, if being ridiculed, mocked etc...even better, more souls will be saved after the shake of Africa, amen. More people the merrier, that's what I say.

Last edited by JBReyes777; 28th February 2018 at 08:59 PM.
Old 28th February 2018, 09:18 PM   #37
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Sorry... I forgot to add a smilie after my first sentence. I didn't mean to imply that you were disrespectful.

I won't use up my limited mobile data (I'm back on the road) reading your social media explanation of why you're behaving so nutty (IMO).

But you're far from the first (and hardly the worst) so expect a lot of scorn.... and zero conversions.

Old 28th February 2018, 09:42 PM   #38
JBReyes777
Scholar

Sorry... I forgot to add a smilie after my first sentence. I didn't mean to imply that you were disrespectful.

I won't use up my limited mobile data (I'm back on the road) reading your social media explanation of why you're behaving so nutty (IMO).

But you're far from the first (and hardly the worst) so expect a lot of scorn.... and zero conversions.

Can you please give an example of being "so nutty"

Well, wherever you are, be safe on your journey...until next time. Peace.
Old 28th February 2018, 10:17 PM   #39
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Can you please give an example of being "so nutty"

Well, wherever you are, be safe on your journey...until next time. Peace.
???
You're proposing (threatening) to call down/induce an earthquake.

I'm not even touching whatever your excuses are for the extortion angle (again... haven't read your FB, dont plan to).

Yeah bro... that's "out there".

I'm honestly trying to not be mean, but let's remember where you're posting.

Old 28th February 2018, 11:21 PM   #40
JBReyes777
Scholar

???
You're proposing (threatening) to call down/induce an earthquake.

I'm not even touching whatever your excuses are for the extortion angle (again... haven't read your FB, dont plan to).

Yeah bro... that's "out there".

I'm honestly trying to not be mean, but let's remember where you're posting.

The reason is not relevant at this time. You, and others like you, knowing about the shake of Africa, is relevant. So please, I invite you and others skeptics to challenge my faith and the love of God within my heart, soul and mind, amen.

The $777 Million question is. Is it me or God, who calls down the earthquake?

Last edited by JBReyes777; 28th February 2018 at 11:23 PM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal