ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags earthquake predictions , predictions

Old 2nd March 2018, 03:41 PM   #121
JBReyes777
Scholar

Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
JBReyes777, would you agree, as per my previous post on the subject, that you're talking about an earthquake of at least 6.0 magnitude?
Honestly, I don't know. All I know is, the Continent of Africa will Shake on the 25th day of May 2018, and that many will perish. Through our prayers of faith and love of God, the loss of lives will be lessened, but the Shake can not be averted, amen.

Last edited by JBReyes777; 2nd March 2018 at 03:57 PM.
JBReyes777 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd March 2018, 04:13 PM   #122
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by JBReyes777 View Post
Honestly, I don't know. All I know is, the Continent of Africa will Shake on the 25th day of May 2018, and that many will perish. Through our prayers of faith and love of God, the loss of lives will be lessened, but the Shake can not be averted, amen.
Here are two statements:

1) There will be, at most, slight damage to buildings and other structures.
2) There may be a lot of damage in very populated areas, or worse.

Which of the two statements, in your opinion, better describes what you believe will happen?
Old 2nd March 2018, 04:21 PM   #123
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

That sounds pretty specific. For a prediction to be worth predicting, though, I think you need to be at least a little more specific.

Africa's a big continent. Many perish on it every day. How many more, in a rough percentage, do you predict will perish on the day in question?

It's easy enough simply to say Africa shook, without proof. What will constitute evidence that the shaking actually took place? Whose reports will you consider sufficient or necessary?

I do believe you have a hard row to hoe here. It will be hard to convince anyone that what you see as the long term goal of saving souls will be implemented by the short term event of killing many, and harder still to convince anyone that a god worth his salt would be unable to accomplish his goals except by such an act of merciless destruction.

I believe the prediction is based on delusion, which is bad enough, but what is worse, I think, is to believe that it reflects well on any god to act in this way. It is the fashion of theists to describe their god or gods as wise and powerful and good, and yet when real events are attributed to them, they are marked by mayhem, petulance and the morality of a mad bomber more than a god. Your god acts, not like a god but like a crazy person in a fit of temper. No thanks. You can have him.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd March 2018, 04:22 PM   #124
JBReyes777
Scholar

Here are two statements:

1) There will be, at most, slight damage to buildings and other structures.
2) There may be a lot of damage in very populated areas, or worse.

Which of the two statements, in your opinion, better describes what you believe will happen?
JBReyes777 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd March 2018, 04:23 PM   #125
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

According to the medical community, hearing voices is a sign of mental illness, agreed?

According to the teachings of the Holy Roman Catholic Faith, hearing voices aka LOCUTION, is a sign of the gift from God, as is, the apparitions of Fatima, Garabandal and Medjugorje, and that the wounds of Our Lord Jesus Christ, known as, the Stigmata, amen.

Who are you to believe? The medical community or God?

Your free will to choose. God’s precious gift to mankind, amen.
Even the scholars of the Catholic Church agree that hearing voices is sometimes caused by mental illness.

Have you consulted a Catholic Priest? The Vatican won't honor your claim if they don't agree with you about its provenance.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd March 2018, 04:31 PM   #126
JBReyes777
Scholar

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Even the scholars of the Catholic Church agree that hearing voices is sometimes caused by mental illness.

Have you consulted a Catholic Priest? The Vatican won't honor your claim if they don't agree with you about its provenance.
Yes, and is very well aware of what is going on, as well as my legal advisors.
Old 2nd March 2018, 04:41 PM   #127
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Thank you. Statement #1 is 6.0 or lower on the Richter scale, and statement #2 is 6.1 or higher. So, for simplicity's sake, we'll say an even 6.

If there is an earthquake of 6 or higher on the Richter scale in Africa on the 25th of May this year then I will concede that there may be something unusual going on, and will see if I can help you and convince others to help you to better understand exactly what is going on.

If there is not, will you concede that maybe your illness is causing you to believe something which is not true, and that you therefore ought to talk to a doctor who has a medical degree from a reputable medical university about perhaps seeking different or additional treatment? It's not a deal-breaker if you won't, it's just something I would personally like to see happen, because I think it would be to your benefit.
Old 2nd March 2018, 04:48 PM   #128
JBReyes777
Scholar

Thank you. Statement #1 is 6.0 or lower on the Richter scale, and statement #2 is 6.1 or higher. So, for simplicity's sake, we'll say an even 6.

If there is an earthquake of 6 or higher on the Richter scale in Africa on the 25th of May this year then I will concede that there may be something unusual going on, and will see if I can help you and convince others to help you to better understand exactly what is going on.

If there is not, will you concede that maybe your illness is causing you to believe something which is not true, and that you therefore ought to talk to a doctor who has a medical degree from a reputable medical university about perhaps seeking different or additional treatment? It's not a deal-breaker if you won't, it's just something I would personally like to see happen, because I think it would be to your benefit.
Your welcome. I AM thank you in advance for considering to help me.

Please read post #81, thank you.
Old 2nd March 2018, 05:02 PM   #129
Thermal
Illuminator

Hold up- you said earlier that The Shake would happen if you were not given scads of cash and a full-time gig. Now you say it cannot be averted. Have you firmly committed to this unleashing of death, and accepted that no money or job is heading your way, so the people of Africa must die? Y U do dis?
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd March 2018, 05:18 PM   #130
JBReyes777
Scholar

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
Hold up- you said earlier that The Shake would happen if you were not given scads of cash and a full-time gig. Now you say it cannot be averted. Have you firmly committed to this unleashing of death, and accepted that no money or job is heading your way, so the people of Africa must die? Y U do dis?
Yes you are correct. The Shake of the Continent of Africa is conditional, providing I AM offered full time job from Bechtel, Xylem or funds from the Vatican.

If not, the Continent of Africa will Shake on the 25th day of May 2018, and can not be averted, however, through prayers, the lives loss will be lessened.

Last edited by JBReyes777; 2nd March 2018 at 05:24 PM.
Old 2nd March 2018, 05:36 PM   #131
The Norseman
Meandering fecklessly

Yes you are correct. The Shake of the Continent of Africa is conditional, providing I AM offered full time job from Bechtel, Xylem or funds from the Vatican.

If not, the Continent of Africa will Shake on the 25th day of May 2018, and can not be averted, however, through prayers, the lives loss will be lessened.
As I've been saying all along: extortion. Why are you denying this?
The Norseman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd March 2018, 05:44 PM   #132
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Is there some code I'm unaware of with this constant and annoying capitalization of "I AM"?

Or is someone playing silly buggers?

(I'm picturing Chris Rock's entrance on the bridge in Dogma. )

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd March 2018, 05:46 PM   #133
JBReyes777
Scholar

Brief history of The Ark of The Covenant and its Supernatural Powers

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...-the-convenant

This is, the reason for the Shake of the Continent of Africa on the 25th day of May 2018, the sign for God's Chosen of Peoples of Israel, the resting place of the One True Ark of The Covenant, the true presence of God of Israel at Axum, Ethiopia, amen.

Last edited by JBReyes777; 2nd March 2018 at 07:14 PM.
Old 2nd March 2018, 07:14 PM   #134
JBReyes777
Scholar

Exodus 3.6 I am the God of your father, he continued, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. Moses hid his face, for he was afraid to look at God. http://www.usccb.org/bible/exodus/3

The Nation of Israel! PLEASE STOP! STOP! STOP! Your praying and bowing down before the Wailing Wall. You commit a grave sin of Idolatry, by praying and bowing down before the Wailing Wall. But rather the Nation of Israel, GO! Pray and bow down before the One True Ark of the Covenant, the true presence of the God of Israel at Axum, Ethiopia amen. Peace.

Note: The God of Israel aka God The Father, amen.

Note: If you read the SSA Doc, you would have this knowledge, amen.

Last edited by JBReyes777; 2nd March 2018 at 07:20 PM.
Old 2nd March 2018, 07:45 PM   #135
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Exodus 3.6 I am the God of your father, he continued, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. Moses hid his face, for he was afraid to look at God. http://www.usccb.org/bible/exodus/3

The Nation of Israel! PLEASE STOP! STOP! STOP! Your praying and bowing down before the Wailing Wall. You commit a grave sin of Idolatry, by praying and bowing down before the Wailing Wall. But rather the Nation of Israel, GO! Pray and bow down before the One True Ark of the Covenant, the true presence of the God of Israel at Axum, Ethiopia amen. Peace.

Note: The God of Israel aka God The Father, amen.

Note: If you read the SSA Doc, you would have this knowledge, amen.
Hell, I didn't even hear/see that the Moai had bodies (that's real, right?) until at most two years ago... so if I've missed out on news that the Ark has been located (LOL) in Ethiopia, could someone post me a link?

"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd March 2018, 07:48 PM   #136
JBReyes777
Scholar

Originally Posted by Jim_MDP View Post
Hell, I didn't even hear/see that the Moai had bodies (that's real, right?) until at most two years ago... so if I've missed out on news that the Ark has been located (LOL) in Ethiopia, could someone post me a link?

Consider yourself notified by the Shake of the Continent of Africa, amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oqb6ikF6Is

It's just a matter of time.
Old 2nd March 2018, 08:27 PM   #137
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

I have no ability to view video at the moment.

Something in a textual format perhaps? Thanks.

Old 2nd March 2018, 09:04 PM   #138
Thermal
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Jim_MDP View Post
I have no ability to view video at the moment.

Something in a textual format perhaps? Thanks.
Just a short piece from a The History Channel episode about the Ark allegedly being in Arkum, Ethiopia. No one can see it, of course.

Guess who left a comment there 4 yrs ago, heralding a Shake on the 25th? Go on, guess.
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd March 2018, 09:07 PM   #139
JBReyes777
Scholar

Just a short piece from a The History Channel episode about the Ark allegedly being in Arkum, Ethiopia. No one can see it, of course.

Guess who left a comment there 4 yrs ago, heralding a Shake on the 25th? Go on, guess.
No one is able to see the Ark and for good reasons, if you watched and "listened" to the video.

4 years ago was about the time I AM awarded SSDI.

I've come along way and learned a thing or two. Now is the time.

Last edited by JBReyes777; 2nd March 2018 at 09:27 PM.
Old 2nd March 2018, 10:04 PM   #140
Kid Eager
Philosopher

No one is able to see the Ark and for good reasons, if you watched and "listened" to the video.

4 years ago was about the time I AM awarded SSDI.

I've come along way and learned a thing or two. Now is the time.
It’s not an award, it’s a designation.

Nobody is able to see the Ark for good reasons
Nobody is able to see the Ark because it doesn’t exist.
Nobody is able to see the Ark because it’s really small and located in Tierra Del Fuego
Nobody is able to see the Ark because random justifications
Old 2nd March 2018, 10:06 PM   #141
JBReyes777
Scholar

Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
It’s not an award, it’s a designation.

Nobody is able to see the Ark for good reasons
Nobody is able to see the Ark because it doesn’t exist.
Nobody is able to see the Ark because it’s really small and located in Tierra Del Fuego
Nobody is able to see the Ark because random justifications
Please see post #136. Thank you.

How Many SSDI Beneficiaries Leave the Rolls for Work? More Than ...
https://www.researchgate.net/.../265...ries_Leave_the...
Full-text (PDF) | K nowing how many people on the Social Security disability rolls return to work—and eventually leave the rolls—is critical to monitoring program ... 25 percent of the entire cohort, they accounted for 62 percent. of the cohort's months off the rolls for work through 2006. SSDI Awarded. 591,493 (100%). IT IS NOT A DESIGNATION. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.

Award Letter. After your application for Social Security Disability (SSD) has been reviewed and approved by the Social Security Administration's (SSA) Disability Determination Services (DDS) office, you will receive a formal letter informing you of your eligibility to receive disability benefits.

Last edited by JBReyes777; 2nd March 2018 at 10:15 PM.
Old 2nd March 2018, 10:14 PM   #142
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Please see post #136. Thank you.

How Many SSDI Beneficiaries Leave the Rolls for Work? More Than ...
https://www.researchgate.net/.../265...ries_Leave_the...
Full-text (PDF) | K nowing how many people on the Social Security disability rolls return to work—and eventually leave the rolls—is critical to monitoring program ... 25 percent of the entire cohort, they accounted for 62 percent. of the cohort's months off the rolls for work through 2006. SSDI Awarded. 591,493 (100%). IT IS NOT A DESIGNATION. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.
So far you’ve been wrong roughly 48 times since your prediction in that link, the video for which does nothing to support your incoherent claims
Old 2nd March 2018, 10:18 PM   #143
JBReyes777
Scholar

So far you’ve been wrong roughly 48 times since your prediction in that link, the video for which does nothing to support your incoherent claims
The video shows where the Ark rests in Axum, Ethiopia. The Shake of the Continent of Africa will give proof to what I have professed in faith and the love of God within my heart, soul, and mind, amen.

God's Chosen People of Israel will make pilgrimage to Axum, Ethiopia, to be in the presence of God on earth amongst them, to build a kingdom of love and serenity, amen.

Last edited by JBReyes777; 2nd March 2018 at 11:45 PM.
Old 3rd March 2018, 12:42 AM   #144
Kid Eager
Philosopher

The video shows where the Ark rests in Axum, Ethiopia. The Shake of the Continent of Africa will give proof to what I have professed in faith and the love of God within my heart, soul, and mind, amen.

God's Chosen People of Israel will make pilgrimage to Axum, Ethiopia, to be in the presence of God on earth amongst them, to build a kingdom of love and serenity, amen.
No it doesn't. The video reports somebody's belief that the Ark rests in a particular spot. There is no evidence that the Ark exists, or is there.

There is no compelling reason for the imaginary object to be there, as opposed to any of the other 8 possible locations touted by factions various.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ark_of_the_Covenant for those that prefer research over badly made videos.
Old 3rd March 2018, 12:51 AM   #145
JBReyes777
Scholar

No it doesn't. The video reports somebody's belief that the Ark rests in a particular spot. There is no evidence that the Ark exists, or is there.

There is no compelling reason for the imaginary object to be there, as opposed to any of the other 8 possible locations touted by factions various.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ark_of_the_Covenant for those that prefer research over badly made videos.
Honestly, anyone says differently or claim the Ark is elsewhere is highly incorrect.

Let God speak by the Shake of the Continent of Africa on the 25th day of May 2018, amen.
Old 3rd March 2018, 02:22 AM   #146
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Please read post #81, thank you.
Yes, that's even more helpful, thanks.

We can look at Aksum directly on the earthquake map. There has not been an earthquake of 1.5 or higher in that region for 4 years, and the last time there was one of 6 or higher in that region was 40 years ago.

If there is one of 6 or above on the 25th of May this year, then that will definitely be noteworthy.

Last edited by Squeegee Beckenheim; 3rd March 2018 at 02:24 AM.
Squeegee Beckenheim is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2018, 02:25 AM   #147
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

The comment says a 25th. He has now specified which 25th - the 25th of May, 2018. We'll see.
Old 3rd March 2018, 02:26 AM   #148
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

According to the medical community, hearing voices is a sign of mental illness, agreed?

According to the teachings of the Holy Roman Catholic Faith, hearing voices aka LOCUTION, is a sign of the gift from God, as is, the apparitions of Fatima, Garabandal and Medjugorje, and that the wounds of Our Lord Jesus Christ, known as, the Stigmata, amen.

Who are you to believe? The medical community or God?

Your free will to choose. God’s precious gift to mankind, amen.
The medical community, 100 percent. No doubt at all. Gods don't exist.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2018, 02:26 AM   #149
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.

The Ethiopian Orthodox Church firmly believes the Ark is kept at Axum. There is a special chapel built to house it, and a priest who lives in seclusion watching over it.
I have been there, and was lucky enough to see the priest. However, the chapel itself is closed to visitors, so I can't say exactly what they've got in there. There is almost certainly something inside, though.
Old 3rd March 2018, 02:38 AM   #150
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Nah, the Ark of the Covenant is in Warehouse 13 The Library. Jenkins is taking good care of it.
Old 3rd March 2018, 02:41 AM   #151
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Does Bechtel or Xylem have your CV?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2018, 04:25 AM   #152
Dabop
Muse

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
The Ethiopian Orthodox Church firmly believes the Ark is kept at Axum. There is a special chapel built to house it, and a priest who lives in seclusion watching over it.
I have been there, and was lucky enough to see the priest. However, the chapel itself is closed to visitors, so I can't say exactly what they've got in there. There is almost certainly something inside, though.
Considering the number of religious cons around, they certainly dont have something REAL inside..Its just another religious conartist meant to keep the flock happy and those oh so important $$$ rolling in

Thats my opinion only, but so far its been right on the money (so to speak)LOL

'When you're born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America you get a front row seat.' George Carlin
Dabop is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2018, 07:04 AM   #153
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

It's pretty hard to get to even by Ethiopian standards. It's up near the border with Eritrea, in a military controlled region. When I was in Ethiopia in 2010, you had to get special permits to travel up there. They were in a semi state of war with their neighbor at the time though. Not sure what it's like now.
Old 3rd March 2018, 07:37 AM   #154
JBReyes777
Scholar

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Does Bechtel or Xylem have your CV?
Yes. Below is an example of Bechtel.

As Candidate of Bechtel Corporation, Ethics and Compliance Officer - aka Corporate Bechtel Corporation, if or when I AM offered full time employment, along with the (IP) Intellectual Property valued at $777 Million, amen.

The IP's are; US Copyright Office, Trade Secrets, and the US Patent and Trademark Office of, the Department of Commerce, amen.

1) https://www.slideshare.net/JosephBRe...tive-ordermemo

2) https://www.slideshare.net/JosephBRe...mation-process

3) https://www.slideshare.net/JosephBRe...lobal-id-badge

4) https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/sneak...oseph-b-reyes/
Old 3rd March 2018, 07:39 AM   #155
JBReyes777
Scholar

Yes, that's even more helpful, thanks.

We can look at Aksum directly on the earthquake map. There has not been an earthquake of 1.5 or higher in that region for 4 years, and the last time there was one of 6 or higher in that region was 40 years ago.

If there is one of 6 or above on the 25th of May this year, then that will definitely be noteworthy.
Again, the Shake will not be in a specific region, it will be the "CONTINENT" of Africa will Shake, amen.
Old 3rd March 2018, 08:27 AM   #156
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Again, the Shake will not be in a specific region, it will be the "CONTINENT" of Africa will Shake, amen.
I was assuming that if the Ark is responsible for the shake that it would be the epicentre.

It doesn't matter, though. If the entire continent shakes, then looking anywhere on the continent will get a result, won't it? So if we stick specifically with Acksum, because that's where the Ark is, then we'll get the result.

Don't worry, though, I'll also check the map of the entirety of southern and central Africa I posted on page 1 of this thread. I think we can safely say that if there's nothing on either of these maps, then nothing happened, especially as the three of them cover the entirety of Africa.
Old 3rd March 2018, 08:55 AM   #157
Marasmusine
Scholar

I predict that when the time comes and nothing happens we'll hear "it was a spiritual shake, not a physical shake" (in the same vein as the "it was a spiritual rapture" that we heard in 2012.
Marasmusine is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2018, 09:15 AM   #158
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I checked Bechtel's website. They don't have any openings for an ethics compliance officer. Does it really make sense to you that a god would shake an entire continent just because you weren't offered a job for which there isn't even an opening.

In all the universe, in all the clusters of galaxies and potentially billions of worlds your god looks after, he's picked you to be an ethics compliance officer for an engineering and facilities management firm on a small blue planet in the unfashionable, western spiral arm of one galaxy? Not only has he picked you to work for this firm, but he's willing to cause an earthquake on an entire continent if they don't hire you. Does it strike you as odd your god picked a continent where Bechtel doesn't do any business? The company that isn't going to hire you won't suffer any losses from the shaking. In fact, the amount of engineering consulting that will be needed all over Africa may make them a fortune.

Is it more likely that you have a medical condition that causes you to hear voices and is medically treatable?
Old 3rd March 2018, 09:22 AM   #159
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Okay, so there's going to be a shaking of all of Africa and people will die and there will be damage as a result of physical shaking? We're not talking about some spiritual quake on the same day that people die of what they normally die from in Africa right? There won't be any of this, there was a 2.4 quake in Namibia and a bunch of people died of hemorrhagic fever in the Congo right?
Old 3rd March 2018, 10:33 AM   #160
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Marasmusine View Post
I predict that when the time comes and nothing happens we'll hear "it was a spiritual shake, not a physical shake" (in the same vein as the "it was a spiritual rapture" that we heard in 2012.
Yes indeed. I've been trying (so far without success) to pin Mr. Reyes down on what this shake will entail and whose reporting will be accepted as evidence that it has happened. I suspect that the less information we get the easier it will be to dissimulate.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal