ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags earthquake predictions , predictions

Old 3rd March 2018, 10:59 AM   #161
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Okay, so there's going to be a shaking of all of Africa and people will die and there will be damage as a result of physical shaking? We're not talking about some spiritual quake on the same day that people die of what they normally die from in Africa right? There won't be any of this, there was a 2.4 quake in Namibia and a bunch of people died of hemorrhagic fever in the Congo right?
He has already agreed that we're talking about an earthquake of 6 on the Richter scale or above.
Old 3rd March 2018, 11:09 AM   #162
Thermal
Illuminator

JBReyes777, I am something of a seer myself. I challenge you to a duel of prophetic accuracy.

I predict that Bechtel and Xylem offer you no full time employment. I further predict that they offer you squat for your intellectual property (plus or minus). I further predict the Vatican gives you a similar whole lot of nothing. I finally predict that nothing particularly noteworthy happens on the 25th day of May in this year of our Lord 2018 continent wide in Africa.

May the One True Prophet (Profit?) win.
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2018, 11:53 AM   #163
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
JBReyes777, I am something of a seer myself. I challenge you to a duel of prophetic accuracy.

I predict that Bechtel and Xylem offer you no full time employment. I further predict that they offer you squat for your intellectual property (plus or minus). I further predict the Vatican gives you a similar whole lot of nothing. I finally predict that nothing particularly noteworthy happens on the 25th day of May in this year of our Lord 2018 continent wide in Africa.

May the One True Prophet (Profit?) win.
I predict that all you have said will occur and that the result will be declared a prophetic win and the green grass will grow all around all around....

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2018, 12:06 PM   #164
Thermal
Illuminator

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
I predict that all you have said will occur and that the result will be declared a prophetic win and the green grass will grow all around all around....
Damn. Then I predict that you win. So...I lost.

I'm getting clairvoyantly confused.
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2018, 01:27 PM   #165
HarryHenderson
Graduate Poster

Just a short piece from a The History Channel episode about the Ark allegedly being in Arkum, Ethiopia. No one can see it, of course.

Guess who left a comment there 4 yrs ago, heralding a Shake on the 25th? Go on, guess.
JBSmoove777?

Originally Posted by JBReyes777 View Post
The video shows where the Ark rests in Axum, Ethiopia. The Shake of the Continent of Africa will give proof to what I have professed in faith and the love of God within my heart, soul, and mind, amen.

God's Chosen People of Israel will make pilgrimage to Axum, Ethiopia, to be in the presence of God on earth amongst them, to build a kingdom of love and serenity, amen.
It's almost like you're reading from a primitive book thousands of years old. Nowadays all the love and serenity action is in Mallorca.
HarryHenderson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2018, 01:59 PM   #166
fagin
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Does Bechtel or Xylem have your CV?
Yes.

Some random stuff snipped....
So one may assume that they are not interested in whatever you think you have to offer them?

(Not that one can blame them, really.)
Old 3rd March 2018, 02:38 PM   #167
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Yes indeed. I've been trying (so far without success) to pin Mr. Reyes down on what this shake will entail and whose reporting will be accepted as evidence that it has happened. I suspect that the less information we get the easier it will be to dissimulate.
It's already been pinned down. An earthquake of 6 or greater somewhere in the continent of Africa, but certainly affecting Ackum in Ethiopia. I've linked to a page which records earthquakes in the whole of southern and central Africa, as well as one which does the same for Ackum and surrounding regions.

So we have a location (including a specific, named town), a specific date, a specific magnitude below which the earthquake will not be considered significant, and a site which records earthquakes in the named region within an hour of them occurring. I don't think we need more information than that, do we? All we have to do is wait for the 25th of May and see what happens.
Old 3rd March 2018, 02:52 PM   #168
Thermal
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
It's already been pinned down. An earthquake of 6 or greater somewhere in the continent of Africa, but certainly affecting Ackum in Ethiopia. I've linked to a page which records earthquakes in the whole of southern and central Africa, as well as one which does the same for Ackum and surrounding regions.

So we have a location (including a specific, named town), a specific date, a specific magnitude below which the earthquake will not be considered significant, and a site which records earthquakes in the named region within an hour of them occurring. I don't think we need more information than that, do we? All we have to do is wait for the 25th of May and see what happens.
I'll settle for anyone in the southern hemisphere passing gas loud enough to make a priest shout 'Jesus Christ!'
Old 3rd March 2018, 02:58 PM   #169
JBReyes777
Scholar

Xylem Inc.

Subject : Sample Work
01/16/2018

Hi Dorothy, Please accept my apologies. I thought I was able to reply to your email with the PDF attachments. But here are the links on LinkedIn SlideShare of my work sample with regards to, The Illumination of Conscience in Human Resources aka “T.I.C.H.R.” ой ICHR . Thank you.

Enhanced Executive Order
https://www.slideshare.net/JosephBRe...tive-ordermemo

Enhanced Corporate Global ID Badge
https://www.slideshare.net/JosephBRe...lobal-id-badge

Regards, Joseph Reyes

Subject : Employment Status
01/16/2018
Hi Dorothy, If I may ask a favor of you. Attached is a PDF file, a sample of my work as candidate of Bechtel Corporation, Ethics and Compliance Officer. If you would be so kind to share with the VP and his team, I would be so grateful. Thank you Dorothy. Sincerely, Joseph B. Reyeshttp://www.linkedin.com/in/jbreyes777

Subject : Thank you Dorothy
01/16/2018
Hi Dorothy, Thank you so much for the update. It's a great honor of still being considered. Thank you. Joseph Reyes

01/16/2018

The hiring VP and his team have your CV under review. Dorothy Molgano Senior Corporate Recruiter Xylem Inc. 1 International Drive Rye Brook, NY 10573 O:+1.914.323.5825 Xylem Career Opportunities [Xylem_tag_email]

From: Joseph Bernard REYES [mailto:notification@jobvite.com] Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 1:02 PM
To: Molgano, Dorothy
Subject: Employment Status

Greetings, Happy New Year!

Please kindly let me know if I am still being considered for the position of, Manager, Global Ethics & Compliance.
Thank you.
Joseph Bernard Reyes

Xylem Inc. CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments and/or linked documents, is intended for the sole use of the intended addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review, dissemination, distribution, or copying is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the original sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Xylem Inc.

Last edited by JBReyes777; 3rd March 2018 at 03:07 PM.
JBReyes777 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2018, 03:06 PM   #170
Kid Eager
Philosopher

That's the current claim. It has, however been claimed that such will occur "on the 25th of the month" (not any specific month) for the past 4 years...
Old 3rd March 2018, 03:06 PM   #171
Thermal
Illuminator

Xylem Inc.

Subject : Sample Work
01/16/2018

Hi Dorothy, Please accept my apologies. I thought I was able to reply to your email with the PDF attachments. But here are the links on LinkedIn SlideShare of my work sample with regards to, The Illumination of Conscience in Human Resources aka “T.I.C.H.R.” ой ICHR . Thank you.

Enhanced Executive Order
https://www.slideshare.net/JosephBRe...tive-ordermemo

Enhanced Corporate Global ID Badge
https://www.slideshare.net/JosephBRe...lobal-id-badge

Regards, Joseph Reyes

01/16/2018
Hi Dorothy, If I may ask a favor of you. Attached is a PDF file, a sample of my work as candidate of Bechtel Corporation, Ethics and Compliance Officer. If you would be so kind to share with the VP and his team, I would be so grateful. Thank you Dorothy. Sincerely, Joseph B. Reyeshttp://www.linkedin.com/in/jbreyes777

Subject : Thank you Dorothy
01/16/2018
Hi Dorothy, Thank you so much for the update. It's a great honor of still being considered. Thank you. Joseph Reyes

01/16/2018

The hiring VP and his team have your CV under review. Dorothy Molgano Senior Corporate Recruiter Xylem Inc. 1 International Drive Rye Brook, NY 10573 O:+1.914.323.5825 Xylem Career Opportunities [Xylem_tag_email] From: Joseph Bernard REYES [mailto:notification@jobvite.com] Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 1:02 PM To: Molgano, Dorothy - Xylem Subject: Employment Status Greetings, Happy New Year! Please kindly let me know if I am still being considered for the position of, Manager, Global Ethics & Compliance. Jobvite states "NEW" since 11/20/17. Thank you. Joseph Bernard Reyes 818 568 0010 [http://cfnkpzrv.r.us-east-1.awstrack..._rGIei7ExA=40] CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments and/or linked documents, is intended for the sole use of the intended addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review, dissemination, distribution, or copying is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the original sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Xylem Inc.
Ok, but did you hook Dorothy up with a link to this thread?

Eta: hang on, I'm having a vision...I predict that you are not openly advertising your demands in your correspondence...I see Dorothy saying ' what $777 mil? Africa? What? Security!'

Last edited by Thermal; 3rd March 2018 at 03:11 PM.
Old 3rd March 2018, 03:15 PM   #172
JBReyes777
Scholar

Ok, but did you hook Dorothy up with a link to this thread?
They will seek I AM.
JBReyes777 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2018, 03:17 PM   #173
fagin
Philosopher

Er um.

Did you notice this bit in her email:

"CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments and/or linked documents, is intended for the sole use of the intended addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review, dissemination, distribution, or copying is prohibited."

You really shouldn't be posting emails from third parties on open forums without their consent.

Even if they don't specifically tell you not to. Which this one did.
Old 3rd March 2018, 03:22 PM   #174
fagin
Philosopher

Slight irony though, the person threatening to kill many people if his demands are not met is applying for a position as "Manager, Global Ethics".
Old 3rd March 2018, 03:27 PM   #175
Thermal
Illuminator

They will seek I AM.
You could try a different tact. Something along the lines of 'Woman, bestow upon the Harbinger lucrative employment lest the blood of the African people be on thy hands. Window office, too'

You gotta play to your strengths in negotiations, brah
Old 3rd March 2018, 03:43 PM   #176
JBReyes777
Scholar

You could try a different tact. Something along the lines of 'Woman, bestow upon the Harbinger lucrative employment lest the blood of the African people be on thy hands. Window office, too'

You gotta play to your strengths in negotiations, brah
You've heard the saying " God works in mysterious ways"

there are a few variations.
Old 3rd March 2018, 03:45 PM   #177
JBReyes777
Scholar

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
Er um.

Did you notice this bit in her email:

"CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments and/or linked documents, is intended for the sole use of the intended addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review, dissemination, distribution, or copying is prohibited."

You really shouldn't be posting emails from third parties on open forums without their consent.

Even if they don't specifically tell you not to. Which this one did.
Did you notice those attachments are public knowledge? They came from me directing to Ms. Molgano via LinkedIn SlideShare.

Did I dishonor or disrespect Ms. Dorothoy Molgano in any way shape or form during our conversation?

Last edited by JBReyes777; 3rd March 2018 at 03:49 PM.
Old 3rd March 2018, 04:09 PM   #178
fagin
Philosopher

Your attachments may be, those are yours to do with as you wish.

Her email isn't.

You disrespected her (if that's the word you want to use) by posting private emails on a public forum.

Last edited by fagin; 3rd March 2018 at 04:11 PM.
fagin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2018, 04:11 PM   #179
fagin
Philosopher

ps.

Slight irony though, the person threatening to kill many people if his demands are not met is applying for a position as "Manager, Global Ethics".
Old 3rd March 2018, 04:36 PM   #180
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
That's the current claim.
Which is what we're looking to evaluate.

Quote:
It has, however been claimed that such will occur "on the 25th of the month" (not any specific month) for the past 4 years...
You are correct that that prediction did not specify any particular month, but the way you phrased saying that it was made 4 years ago seems to imply that it's been made regularly of each month for the last 4 years, which doesn't seem to be supported by the evidence.
Old 3rd March 2018, 04:39 PM   #181
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Did I dishonor or disrespect Ms. Dorothoy Molgano in any way shape or form during our conversation?
You may have broken copyright laws. You've almost certainly broken board rules. If I were you I'd either edit my post or, if the time window for that has passed, report it to the mods yourself, say that you didn't know you were breaking a rule, and ask them to edit it for you.
Old 3rd March 2018, 05:12 PM   #182
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

You've heard the saying " God works in mysterious ways"

there are a few variations.
God may work in mysterious ways, but corporate ethics are a bust if they do. The very point of ethics is to act in ways that are not only honest and consistent, but free of mystery. If you do not understand this, it is entirely appropriate for any corporation to reject your application, quite apart from the glaring ethical violation of threatening to kill many people and extorting from them enormous sums. Those violations might be made by a transgressor, but conflating ethics and the actions of a god is just plain clueless.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2018, 05:53 PM   #183
JBReyes777
Scholar

God may work in mysterious ways, but corporate ethics are a bust if they do. The very point of ethics is to act in ways that are not only honest and consistent, but free of mystery. If you do not understand this, it is entirely appropriate for any corporation to reject your application, quite apart from the glaring ethical violation of threatening to kill many people and extorting from them enormous sums. Those violations might be made by a transgressor, but conflating ethics and the actions of a god is just plain clueless.
The IP awarded to me by the Government Agencies of the United States of America, the Nation under One God, is all about "COMPLIANCE and ETHICS"

If you read the Bechtel Documents via LinkedIn SlideShare, you would have this KNOWLEDGE, rather than ridicule or say negative remarks at me.

Last edited by JBReyes777; 3rd March 2018 at 06:30 PM.
Old 3rd March 2018, 05:56 PM   #184
JBReyes777
Scholar

You may have broken copyright laws. You've almost certainly broken board rules. If I were you I'd either edit my post or, if the time window for that has passed, report it to the mods yourself, say that you didn't know you were breaking a rule, and ask them to edit it for you.
Please don't preach to me about "Copyright Laws" The 3 IP I possess is by the US Copyright Office, as well as the Trademark by the Department of Commerce, and most of all, I possess "The Trade Secret" to corporate global compliance and Ethics.

If you read the Bechtel Documents via SlideShare, you would have this knowledge.

Last edited by JBReyes777; 3rd March 2018 at 06:05 PM.
Old 3rd March 2018, 06:04 PM   #185
JBReyes777
Scholar

Your attachments may be, those are yours to do with as you wish.

Her email isn't.

You disrespected her (if that's the word you want to use) by posting private emails on a public forum.
It's no different you telling a friend of yours, of how your job hunting is going. You've never done that? So you never discussed your discussion with employers to your friends?

Last edited by JBReyes777; 3rd March 2018 at 06:06 PM.
Old 3rd March 2018, 06:10 PM   #186
JBReyes777
Scholar

WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO? THROW ME IN PRISON? NOTE...I WROTE PRISON AND JAIL.

BEEN THERE DONE THAT BACK IN THE 1989. SERVED 3 YEARS IN FLORIDA CORRECTIONAL FACILTIY IN BREVARD COUNTY FOR EMBEZELLMENT. SO WHAT???

C'MON...GIVE ME SOMETHING THAT I CAN WORK WITH HERE!! GEEZ.
Old 3rd March 2018, 06:20 PM   #187
fagin
Philosopher

It's no different you telling a friend of yours, of how your job hunting is going. You've never done that? So you never discussed your discussion with employers to your friends?
What makes you think that I am your friend? (or anyone else, although I don't speak for them)

BEEN THERE DONE THAT BACK IN THE 1989. SERVED 3 YEARS IN FLORIDA CORRECTIONAL FACILTIY IN BREVARD COUNTY FOR EMBEZELLMENT. SO WHAT???

Embezzlement, extortion, ethics.

One of those 'E's is not like the other two.

can you work out which?
Old 3rd March 2018, 06:24 PM   #188
fagin
Philosopher

ps. You forgot Amen after GEEZ.

(Is that JC's down with the kids street name these days?)
Old 3rd March 2018, 06:25 PM   #189
JBReyes777
Scholar

What makes you think that I am your friend? (or anyone else, although I don't speak for them)

can you work out which?
I guess it doesn't matter what YOU or Others like you is said about my character. what matters is, the US Government Agencies awarded me the 3 IP's.

Last edited by JBReyes777; 3rd March 2018 at 06:27 PM.
Old 3rd March 2018, 06:26 PM   #190
JBReyes777
Scholar

ps. You forgot Amen after GEEZ.

(Is that JC's down with the kids street name these days?)
Oh sorry...amen. lol
Old 3rd March 2018, 06:29 PM   #191
JBReyes777
Scholar

can you work out which?
I never said you are my friend. I used you as an example. YOU. I'm asking YOU. You have never discussed your discussion with employers with YOUR friends?
Old 3rd March 2018, 07:02 PM   #192
JBReyes777
Scholar

I will bring down the Vatican, and the Pope will kneel before I AM.
Old 3rd March 2018, 07:05 PM   #193
fagin
Philosopher

Yes dear.....
Old 3rd March 2018, 07:09 PM   #194
JBReyes777
Scholar

Yes dear.....
Awww that's so sweet of you addressing me dear. I'm turned on now. I'm gay.
Old 3rd March 2018, 07:14 PM   #195
fagin
Philosopher

Your slip is showing....
Old 3rd March 2018, 07:16 PM   #196
JBReyes777
Scholar

Your slip is showing....
You taking a peek? are you male or female? Your profile doesn't indicate either or.
Old 3rd March 2018, 07:34 PM   #197
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Bechtel generally doesn't hire convicted felons.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2018, 07:50 PM   #198
JBReyes777
Scholar

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
Bechtel generally doesn't hire convicted felons.
I know otherwise. That's confidential, that's between Corporate Bechtel Legal and I AM.

Last edited by JBReyes777; 3rd March 2018 at 07:53 PM.
Old 3rd March 2018, 08:00 PM   #199
Thermal
Illuminator

I know otherwise. That's confidential, that's between Corporate Bechtel Legal and I AM.
Have you formally advised Bechtel about your demands and their consequences if unmet? You know, the dead Africans thingy? Or do you just assume they will stumble on this thread while you are bringing down the Vatican?
Old 3rd March 2018, 08:05 PM   #200
JBReyes777
Scholar

Have you formally advised Bechtel about your demands and their consequences if unmet? You know, the dead Africans thingy? Or do you just assume they will stumble on this thread while you are bringing down the Vatican?
LOLOLOLLLOL ON SO MANY LEVEL!!!!!!

I HAD TO RESPOND QUICKLY!!!!

SOMEDAY...WHOEVER YOU ARE...I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE HONOR OF MEETING YOU FACE TO FACE, AMEN.

YOU'VE MADE MY NIGHT....MY LAST NIGHT FROM BEING AMONGST THE FAMILY...BY TOMORROW NIGHT...I WILL BE HOMELESS BECAUSE OF THE ONGOING FAMILY DRAMA....THERE FORE...I MAY NOT RESPOND QUICK WITH LIMITED INTERNET ACCESS BUT BY THE CELL.

THOSE WHO ARE VIEWING THESE POST...I'LL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS THAT I AM ABLE TOO TILL 12AM CALIFORNIA TIME.

PEACE.

Last edited by JBReyes777; 3rd March 2018 at 08:13 PM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal