ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Economics, Business and Finance

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 3rd January 2020, 12:38 PM   #281
Gaetan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by RoboTimbo View Post
You'll also find the same moron cursing a fig tree. Is the Jesus character in your novel an idiot or something? Why did the novelists make him such a hypocrite? Didn't the novel have him using money and having a treasurer in his posse? Don't you still use money?

No, I think you'll agree that religion with all of its child abusers is the greatest evil ever to be inflicted on the world. We should spend money to abolish religion. Won't you free up some of the money that you don't give to the starving children in Africa to help?
You have to prove that Jesus promote the abuse of children and not just to say lying words. All evidences so far prove that you are a liar trying to distract people from the real issue money.
Gaetan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd January 2020, 12:48 PM   #282
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
You have to prove that Jesus promote the abuse of children and not just to say lying words. All evidences so far prove that you are a liar trying to distract people from the real issue money.
The book of the jesus man is full of sex abuse, endorsed by jesus man father:

“Now behold, I have two daughters who have not had relations with man; please let me bring them out to you, and do to them whatever you like; only do nothing to these men, inasmuch as they have come under the shelter of my roof,” (Gen. 19:8)....

So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children. “This is what you are to do,” they said. “Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin.” Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan....

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

Jesus had law for rape:

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Rape victim? death to them:

If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.

Jesus man book of stories love rape and murder.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus

Last edited by BStrong; 3rd January 2020 at 12:50 PM.
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd January 2020, 01:19 PM   #283
Gaetan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
The book of the jesus man is full of sex abuse, endorsed by jesus man father:

“Now behold, I have two daughters who have not had relations with man; please let me bring them out to you, and do to them whatever you like; only do nothing to these men, inasmuch as they have come under the shelter of my roof,” (Gen. 19:8)....

So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children. “This is what you are to do,” they said. “Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin.” Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan....

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

Jesus had law for rape:

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Rape victim? death to them:

If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.

Jesus man book of stories love rape and murder.
More lies from an hypocrite and a liar, this the teaching of Moses not Jesus. My religion that i am the only member says that the teaching of Moses comes from Satan, not the real God taught by Jesus. Then you fail to provide any proof that Jesus promote the abuse of children. You have to provide the words of Jesus, not anybody.

Last edited by Gaetan; 3rd January 2020 at 01:22 PM.
Gaetan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd January 2020, 02:22 PM   #284
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

More lies from an hypocrite and a liar, this the teaching of Moses not Jesus. My religion that i am the only member says that the teaching of Moses comes from Satan, not the real God taught by Jesus. Then you fail to provide any proof that Jesus promote the abuse of children. You have to provide the words of Jesus, not anybody.
Do you pray to your member? Many jesus-man makes children pray to their member.

BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd January 2020, 02:36 PM   #285
Gaetan
Illuminator

Do you pray to your member? Many jesus-man makes children pray to their member.
You should put your lies and concern about child abuse in the sex forum. Here is the discussion about the money, not child abuse. Your president committed a murder yesterday, you can't do that according to Jesus, you should also discuss that in the religion forum and talk to evangelist about it who widely support your president.

Last edited by Gaetan; 3rd January 2020 at 02:37 PM.
Old 3rd January 2020, 02:41 PM   #286
Leftus
Graduate Poster

You should put your lies and concern about child abuse in the sex forum. Here is the discussion about the money, not child abuse. Your president committed a murder yesterday, you can't do that according to Jesus, you should also discuss that in the religion forum and talk to evangelist about it who widely support your president.
There is a politics forum, but for the record, it was not a murder. It was an act of war. It was not unlawful.

So maybe you should not put your lies and concerns about world leaders in a discussion about money.
Leftus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd January 2020, 03:09 PM   #287
Gaetan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Leftus View Post
There is a politics forum, but for the record, it was not a murder. It was an act of war. It was not unlawful.

So maybe you should not put your lies and concerns about world leaders in a discussion about money.
More hypocrisies, it was a murder ordered by your president for the gain of money profit and all people killed in Irak were also murdered because they couldn't defend them self, it was a genocide.
Old 3rd January 2020, 03:37 PM   #288
Leftus
Graduate Poster

More hypocrisies, it was a murder ordered by your president for the gain of money profit and all people killed in Irak were also murdered because they couldn't defend them self, it was a genocide.
What money profit did he gain?

He killed an Iranian general in Iraq. And a leader of the insurgent militia not recognized by the elected government selected by the people of Iraq. He was not visiting at the requested of the elected government. It wasn't a sanctioned trip. He was a legit military target, and so was his travelling companion. It's an act of war to kill a general in an opposing army.

He killed more Iraqis than any US action. He wasn't an innocent party. He was an active hostile agent. It was an act of war, not murder. There is a difference. If not, he was a mass murderer of both US and Iraqi citizens.

But, again, your dishonesty should be in politics and not a thread about money.
Leftus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd January 2020, 03:43 PM   #289
Gaetan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Leftus View Post
What money profit did he gain?

He killed an Iranian general in Iraq. And a leader of the insurgent militia not recognized by the elected government selected by the people of Iraq. He was not visiting at the requested of the elected government. It wasn't a sanctioned trip. He was a legit military target, and so was his travelling companion. It's an act of war to kill a general in an opposing army.

He killed more Iraqis than any US action. He wasn't an innocent party. He was an active hostile agent. It was an act of war, not murder. There is a difference. If not, he was a mass murderer of both US and Iraqi citizens.

But, again, your dishonesty should be in politics and not a thread about money.
You should discuss the murders committed by your president in the politic forum unless you want to discuss of the money profit he made from it.
Old 3rd January 2020, 04:47 PM   #290
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

You have to prove that Jesus promote the abuse of children and not just to say lying words.
You'll need to quote the post where I accuse the Jesus character from your novel of being a child molestor. If you can't, I think we all know where the religious lying is coming from.

Quote:
All evidences so far prove that you are a liar trying to distract people from the real issue money.
Again, you'll need to prove that I've lied about anything. When I've accused you of lying, I've shown exactly where you did so. Everyone here is on to your religious hypocrisy.

How do you feel about having accomplished exactly the opposite of what you thought you would? What are your thoughts on all those religious who abuse children? Do you think we should leverage our money resources to abolish the evil and hypocritial relgiion, which is full of liars?
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd January 2020, 04:55 PM   #291
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

You should put your lies and concern about child abuse in the sex forum. Here is the discussion about the money, not child abuse.
What is your opinion of all those dozens or hundreds of links I've posted about all those religious who have abused children? Do you think we should abolish religion because of the actions of all thoese religious?

Your president committed a murder yesterday, you can't do that according to Jesus, you should also discuss that in the religion forum and talk to evangelist about it who widely support your president.[/quote]
We've already established that the novelists who wrote the Jesus character made him appear to be an idiot. If ever there was a moron, it's that Jesus fool. But he sure did like money, that much is also obvious. He had a treasurer and he said, "the laborer deserves his wages" and he repeatedly talked about buying and selling things.

No question that idiot Jesus loved his money.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd January 2020, 04:59 PM   #292
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

What is your opinion of the idiot Jesus cursing a fig tree? You religiously ran away from answering that.
Old 3rd January 2020, 05:22 PM   #293
Gaetan
Illuminator

You'll need to quote the post where I accuse the Jesus character from your novel of being a child molestor. If you can't, I think we all know where the religious lying is coming from.
Then what is the purpose of your association of children abuse with Jesus Christ? This is just to distract people about the real issue, Money, then go in the sex forum to talk about child abuse. My religion which i am the only member doesn't promote child abuse and is based on the words taught by Jesus. You are a liar and an hypocrite. You can make your concern about priest and child abuse in the religion forum, here we talk about money.
Old 3rd January 2020, 05:38 PM   #294
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

Then what is the purpose of your association of children abuse with Jesus Christ? This is just to distract people about the real issue, Money, then go in the sex forum to talk about child abuse. My religion which i am the only member doesn't promote child abuse and is based on the words taught by Jesus. You are a liar and an hypocrite. You can make your concern about priest and child abuse in the religion forum, here we talk about money.
Nope, here we talk about religion. Remember that I showed all those posts you had made with religion as a topic and you haven't let up on the weird cult aspect ever since.

Because of the rampant child abuse committed by the religious, don't you think we should spend some money to abolish evil and hated religion? You could even loosen your purse strings and free up some of that wealth that you've been withholding from the starving children in Africa.

You do still religiously use money, don't you?
Old 3rd January 2020, 07:38 PM   #295
Gaetan
Illuminator

Nope, here we talk about religion. Remember that I showed all those posts you had made with religion as a topic and you haven't let up on the weird cult aspect ever since.

Because of the rampant child abuse committed by the religious, don't you think we should spend some money to abolish evil and hated religion? You could even loosen your purse strings and free up some of that wealth that you've been withholding from the starving children in Africa.

You do still religiously use money, don't you?
Why don't you talk about your own cult, money, evil and profit?
Old 3rd January 2020, 08:27 PM   #296
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

Why don't you talk about your own cult, money, evil and profit?
Why are you so against talking about the evil of religion and how so many religious have abused children? How many people have weaponized religion and used it against their fellow man?

Religion is disgusting and I'm glad you started this thread to highlight how evil it is. We must abolish religion. It turns its sycophants' brains to pudding.
Old 3rd January 2020, 09:21 PM   #297
Joecool
Master Poster

You'll find nothing in the teaching of Jesus Christ that promote the abuse of children
But there is teaching from Jesus where he says to pay your taxes and he also told his disciples to take their money bags. Why do you suppose that is?
Joecool is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th January 2020, 07:01 AM   #298
Gaetan
Illuminator

Why are you so against talking about the evil of religion and how so many religious have abused children? How many people have weaponized religion and used it against their fellow man?

Religion is disgusting and I'm glad you started this thread to highlight how evil it is. We must abolish religion. It turns its sycophants' brains to pudding.
This is a discussion you have to make on the religion forum, not on the economic forum. I agree that all pseudo Christian religion in US should be abolish because they are satanic. You are better to teach human rights in schools than these religions. Also making association with children abuse and these religions is a racist association because none of your religions promote child abuse. The thread is a discussion about the abolition of money, if you want to talk about religion it has to have something to do with money. You are trying to associate this thread with child abuse to discredit my thread but it is not any close.
Old 4th January 2020, 07:57 AM   #299
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

This is a discussion you have to make on the religion forum, not on the economic forum.
But you're the one who started talking about your cult in the first posts of the thread and continue to bring in your weird religious beliefs at every turn. Don't you agree that it's hypocritical to demand of others what you won't do yourself?

Oh, wait... That's exactly what you're doing in trying to get others to give up money when you won't yourself. Never mind, it's par for the course for you.

Quote:
I agree that all pseudo Christian religion in US should be abolish because they are satanic.
I agree with you that ALL religions should be abolished, especially your own.

Quote:
You are better to teach human rights in schools than these religions. Also making association with children abuse and these religions is a racist association because none of your religions promote child abuse.
Don't you think it's hypocritical of you when that's exactly what you do with money? Are you admitting that you're religiously racist? What do you think of all those religious who abuse children? I'm sure you agree that we should abolish religion because of that.

Quote:
The thread is a discussion about the abolition of money, if you want to talk about religion it has to have something to do with money. You are trying to associate this thread with child abuse to discredit my thread but it is not any close.
Don't you find it hypocritical that YOU are the one who continues to bring in your weird religious cult but want to deny anyone else the ability to discuss it?

I think we see the trend of your hypocrisy, Gaetan. Thank you for starting this thread to show how evil religion is and how hypocritical the religious are.
Old 4th January 2020, 08:29 AM   #300
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

Speaking of religious racism, what are your thoughts on this, Gaetan:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/am...Rrw?li=BBnb7Kz

Is this a feature or a bug in religion?
Old 4th January 2020, 11:12 AM   #301
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Then what is the purpose of your association of children abuse with Jesus Christ?
Because your jesus man and his father love rape and slavery.

https://danielmiessler.com/blog/no-j...at-that-means/

Moderate Christians love to talk about how Jesus fixed the Old Testament, or, in other words, obsoleted the horribly offensive parts about slavery, keeping women in their place, killing gays, etc. In fact, he did no such thing.

I’ll be doing two things here:

Show you that Jesus fully supported everything in the Old Testament

Show you exactly how horrible that is.

So first, here is Jesus speaking specifically on the topic of Old Testament teachings:

“For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” — Matthew 5:18-19

“It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17)

You and your jesus man and his father and their prophets love cruelty to the innocent and the helpless. Your jesus man approves of slavery. Your jesus man approves of rape..

There is no escaping the facts.

Old 4th January 2020, 12:00 PM   #302
Gaetan
Illuminator

Because your jesus man and his father love rape and slavery.

https://danielmiessler.com/blog/no-j...at-that-means/

Moderate Christians love to talk about how Jesus fixed the Old Testament, or, in other words, obsoleted the horribly offensive parts about slavery, keeping women in their place, killing gays, etc. In fact, he did no such thing.

I’ll be doing two things here:

Show you that Jesus fully supported everything in the Old Testament

Show you exactly how horrible that is.

So first, here is Jesus speaking specifically on the topic of Old Testament teachings:

“For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” — Matthew 5:18-19

“It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17)

You and your jesus man and his father and their prophets love cruelty to the innocent and the helpless. Your jesus man approves of slavery. Your jesus man approves of rape..

There is no escaping the facts.
This have nothing to do with money but let me give a small answer. Did he say what law he talks about? No
Old 4th January 2020, 01:15 PM   #303
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

This have nothing to do with money but let me give a small answer. Did he say what law he talks about? No
But it has everything to do with religion and how evil it is. We must use money to abolish the horrors of religion.

Gaetan, won't you part with some of that money you keep from the starving children in Africa to help? You do still religiously use money, right?
Old 4th January 2020, 01:46 PM   #304
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

You can make believe that you and your jesus man and a one man religion is immune from truth, but you'd be wrong.

You live in a delusion regarding what religion is, and your part in it. You're no more or less than any other rube that fell for a line of religious jive in a tent on the desert or a tent in the bible belt. Your co-religionists brandish snakes, talk in tongues and give MONEY to their pastors and priests - you might think you've got answers from a book of myths and lies but you're no better off than a snake handler in the mountains of West Virginia or a Bedouin in a tent in Yemen.

Old 4th January 2020, 01:57 PM   #305
Gaetan
Illuminator

You can make believe that you and your jesus man and a one man religion is immune from truth, but you'd be wrong.

You live in a delusion regarding what religion is, and your part in it. You're no more or less than any other rube that fell for a line of religious jive in a tent on the desert or a tent in the bible belt. Your co-religionists brandish snakes, talk in tongues and give MONEY to their pastors and priests - you might think you've got answers from a book of myths and lies but you're no better off than a snake handler in the mountains of West Virginia or a Bedouin in a tent in Yemen.
My religion that i am the only member don't ask for money, i prescribe the abolition of money.
Old 4th January 2020, 02:06 PM   #306
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

My religion that i am the only member don't ask for money, i prescribe the abolition of money.
But you get money and use it, don't you? Aren't you using your money for internet access and a cell phone and computer and you use those to post your religious cult weirdness on this forum?

What are your thoughts on this guy who used his religious affiliation and position to further his child abuse crimes? Don't you agree that religion is criminal?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...=mmx&PC=EMMX20

What are your thoughts on your proven hypocrisy?
Old 4th January 2020, 09:23 PM   #307
Gaetan
Illuminator

I just wait to see if somebody is going to talk about the thread the abolition of money.
Old 4th January 2020, 11:25 PM   #308
Joecool
Master Poster

I just wait to see if somebody is going to talk about the thread the abolition of money.
Gaetan, you are a hypocrite. You speak about abolishing money and all the while, you still work for and use money. How can you be taken seriously when you are a liar and hypocrite?

Even Jesus advised how disciples to take their money bags and to buy swords.
Joecool is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th January 2020, 06:22 AM   #309
Lukraak_Sisser
Illuminator

Maybe you missed the question the first time, so again.

What have YOU, gaetan, done so far to show that this is a viable way to live?
What projects have you started?
What local or international initiatives have you spearheaded?
What actual personal examples have you given, apart from posting on this quite obscure forum?
You are preaching, but what have you done to put that into practice? Where did you work for free to better your neighbors?
Lukraak_Sisser is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th January 2020, 06:30 AM   #310
The Man
Unbanned zombie poster

Great, so you don't just ask for some money, you ask for all money.

Were your employer not to pay you next week, would you not ask "Hey, where's my money"?

We've been talking about it all the time, but what you apparently refuse to acknowledge is that simply "the abolition of money" doesn't get you what you claim you want. It doesn't eliminate costs, as all cost aren't monetary. It doesn't eliminate the need for investment, as investment isn't simply and exclusively monetary. It doesn't eliminate valuation, since while valuation can be represented monetarily, however, like investment valuation isn't simply and exclusively monetary. You're the only one here not actually talking about "the abolition of money" and what isn't thereby abolished.
Old 5th January 2020, 07:23 AM   #311
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

Since you've made your weird religious cult part of the thread, we'll talk about the evil of religion and how we can work to abolish all religion, incluidng your weird religious cult.

What were your thoughts on the last two links I posted showing how evil religion is because of the rampant child abuse? Do you even have an opinion on how evil religion is?

Did you mean to start this thread in the Religion forum since you've really hammered on your weird religious tenets throughout the entire thread?
Old 5th January 2020, 08:19 AM   #312
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

Gaetan what is your opinion on your proven hypocrisy? That's what you'll be remembered for on this forum.

This is a discussion you have to make on the religion forum, not on the economic forum.

ISV Luke 22.36 Then he told them, “But now whoever has a wallet must take it along, and his traveling bag, too. And the one who has no sword must sell his coat and buy one. 37 Because I tell you, what has been written about me must be fulfilled: ‘He was counted among the criminals.’[q] Indeed, what is written about me must be fulfilled.”
He is Jesus, in order to comply with Isaiah 52

Isaiah 53.12
Therefore I will divide him a portion with the many,[j]
and he shall divide the spoil with the strong,[k]
because he poured out his soul to death
and was numbered with the transgressors;
yet he bore the sin of many,
and makes intercession for the transgressors.
Isaiah 53.12
Therefore I will divide him a portion with the many,[j]
and he shall divide the spoil with the strong,[k]
because he poured out his soul to death
and was numbered with the transgressors;
yet he bore the sin of many,
and makes intercession for the transgressors.

Luke 22.35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no moneybag or knapsack or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one. 37 For I tell you that this Scripture must be fulfilled in me: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors.’ For what is written about me has its fulfillment.” 38 And they said, “Look, Lord, here are two swords.” And he said to them, “It is enough.”
He said that to comply with the scriptures, it means that to carry money and have sword is criminal.

Scripture Must Be Fulfilled in Jesus

Luke 22.35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no moneybag or knapsack or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one. 37 For I tell you that this Scripture must be fulfilled in me: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors.’ For what is written about me has its fulfillment.” 38 And they said, “Look, Lord, here are two swords.” And he said to them, “It is enough.”
Old 5th January 2020, 12:06 PM   #313
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

A "religion" of one doesn't qualify as a religion or rise to the level of a cult.

Your "contributions" in this thread are limited to your reliance on stereotypes. You continually cite your jesus-man as authority for your pov and that makes jesus-man fair game for discussion. It's clear that you're one of the jesus-man followers that think the bible is a "one from column a one from column b" proposition.

You're wrong.

Signing up with the jesus-man is no different from signing up with organized crime. You're one RICO indictment away from condemnation. The bible teaches as law, murder rape and slavery. The dodge that the jesus-man wiped away the old testament law is a flat out lie but you're not the only jesus-man fanboy that thinks the same.

It's also valid to note that your one-man me and the jesus-man religion is nothing more than a delusions of grandeur. You're not Dr. Martin Luther King, you're not Mahatma Gandhi, you're not Nelson Mandela.

You're an anonymous poster on a web forum that isn't even articulate enough to discuss your philosophy in a honest fashion - citing your jesus-man as authority when it suits you and running away from him, his father and their holy book of fairy tales when you're caught out is comedy, not philosophy.

The other posters and myself generally address you as if this was a reasonable discussion of ideas. but that's fiction too.

You can't have a reasonable discussion with a delusional party.

Last edited by BStrong; 5th January 2020 at 12:07 PM.
Old 5th January 2020, 01:44 PM   #314
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

Ok Gaetan, so that you won't pout, let's talk about money.

Don't you still hypocritically use money even though you claim your weird religious cult says you and your money are criminals if you do? Didn't your Jesus character use money and have a treasure? Didn't your Jesus character talk about people buyig and selling things? Didn't your Jesus character say in the bible novel that "the laborer deserves his wages"? Don't you agree that religion should be abolished because every child abuser is religious?
Old 6th January 2020, 01:38 AM   #315
Gaetan
Illuminator

Ok Gaetan, so that you won't pout, let's talk about money.

Don't you still hypocritically use money even though you claim your weird religious cult says you and your money are criminals if you do? Didn't your Jesus character use money and have a treasure? Didn't your Jesus character talk about people buyig and selling things? Didn't your Jesus character say in the bible novel that "the laborer deserves his wages"? Don't you agree that religion should be abolished because every child abuser is religious?
That's you who talk about religion all the time. My motive is not that Jesus says that but because i think that's a better system.
Old 6th January 2020, 06:20 AM   #316
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

That's you who talk about religion all the time. My motive is not that Jesus says that but because i think that's a better system.
Thank you for your admission that you talk about your weird religious cult.

What are your thoughts on all those links I've posted of the religious abusing children? Do you think we should abolish religion since all the abusers have been religious?
Old 6th January 2020, 07:34 AM   #317
Leftus
Graduate Poster

You should discuss the murders committed by your president in the politic forum unless you want to discuss of the money profit he made from it.
Why should I discuss the "murders" elsewhere? You didn't. More hypocrisy. As for the money profit he made from it, I specifically asked you to show that.
Old 6th January 2020, 10:57 AM   #318
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

I don't know who you're trying to decieve, but you consistently attempt to use the jesus-man and the bible as a club against rationality.

You continually cite a book of myth and a mythic figurer as justification of your one-man-band. You also assert that you, and only you, know jesus-man and his teachings.

You want to claim a moral high ground while endorsing a book that codifies the law calling for murder, slavery and rape.

Have you no shame? Your holy myth book not only sanctifies the ugliest of human behaviors (only against the "right" victims) it establishes the commission of those acts as the law of the lord and jesus-man.

You arguing about money basing it on the bible and jesus-man and claiming the moral high ground while the religious use the cover of the bible as armor against having to face legal and moral consequence for sexually abusing children couldn't be more hypocritical.

Last edited by BStrong; 6th January 2020 at 11:00 AM.
Old 6th January 2020, 06:03 PM   #319
Gaetan
Illuminator

I don't know who you're trying to decieve, but you consistently attempt to use the jesus-man and the bible as a club against rationality.

You continually cite a book of myth and a mythic figurer as justification of your one-man-band. You also assert that you, and only you, know jesus-man and his teachings.

You want to claim a moral high ground while endorsing a book that codifies the law calling for murder, slavery and rape.

Have you no shame? Your holy myth book not only sanctifies the ugliest of human behaviors (only against the "right" victims) it establishes the commission of those acts as the law of the lord and jesus-man.

You arguing about money basing it on the bible and jesus-man and claiming the moral high ground while the religious use the cover of the bible as armor against having to face legal and moral consequence for sexually abusing children couldn't be more hypocritical.
Are you obsessed by the religion?
Old 6th January 2020, 06:43 PM   #320
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

Are you obsessed by the religion?
You're a one-person religious cult and hypocritically ask others if they're obsessed with religion?

LOL.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Economics, Business and Finance