ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Jeffrey Epstein , satanic conspiracies

Reply
Old 24th November 2019, 07:51 AM   #1
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 17,475
Did Epstein run a World Satanic Ring?

Most people focus on the under-age sex theme of Jeffery Epstein's notorious parties for the rich and influential.

However, with the British upper classes having been notionally 'named and shamed' (Prince Andrew) for allegedly being a part of a global child-sex ring, culminating in Epstein's controversial death whilst in custody, awaiting charges of child-sex trafficking, there is another aspect to this which adds up to a conspiracy theory.

According to the likes of David Icke - who, not to put too fine a point on it, is considered bat-**** crazy by many - the reason the Metropolitan Police won't act on it and the alleged 'one thousand individuals named' in depositions as being a part of the global 'prostitution ring', as it were, will never have to face charges, is because there really does exist a satanic sex ring and Epstein - runs the theory - is simply one of a line of people who procure teenage sex for the Royal Family. The perception has arisen because names such as Bill Clinton, Donald Trump and of course, Prince Andrew have all been associated with Epstein, who himself is presumably Jewish, having complained of anti-Semitism in his dealings with the authorities. Epstein was also a major donor to the Democratic Party, so there is also politics thrown in.

So, has anyone looked at this angle, other than Icke, as according to him, lowly disc jockey, Jimmy Savile, was also a procurer of under-age sex for the ruling classes, being a close friend of Prince Charles and untouched by the police whilst he was alive. We know Savile hosted all kinds of parties for children, especially the vulnerable at children's homes and in hospitals. Yet although once cautioned to stay away from inviting nine-year-old girls to his home in Yorkshire, according to a newspaper report, he never did have his collar felt.

Why?

As for the 'satanic' angle, we know HM The Queen is the UK and Commonwealth 'Defender of the Faith' as one of her titles and Head of the Church of England, so how scandalous is it if the likes of Clinton, Trump and Prince Andrew have allegedly been at parties where frolicking with teens was typical? In this drone video of Epstein's New Mexico mansion hideaway, where Prince Andrew has been known to stay, we can see a structure described as a temple, and there are photos which reveal:

Quote:
life-sized installation of a crucified Jesus
What? Even if the young ladies were not 'minors', could it be the son of the Defender of the Faith and Head of the Church of England has been romping under a life-sized installation of a crucified Jesus? And what could possibly have been going on in the 'Temple'?
__________________
Do you curse where you come from, Do you swear in the night
Will it mean much to you, If I treat you right.
Do you like what you're doing, Would you do it some more
Or will you stop once and wonder
What you're doing it for. ~ Nick Drake

Last edited by Vixen; 24th November 2019 at 07:53 AM.
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th November 2019, 08:15 AM   #2
Myriad
Hyperthetical
 
Myriad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Betwixt
Posts: 15,643
Here's a crucial difference between a widespread sex-trafficking ring and a widespread Satanic conspiracy: Old unattractive rich men can worship Satan for free.
__________________
A zÝmbie once bit my sister...
Myriad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th November 2019, 08:19 AM   #3
Matthew Best
Philosopher
 
Matthew Best's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Leicester Square, London
Posts: 7,148
And what does any of this have to do with 9/11?
Matthew Best is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th November 2019, 08:24 AM   #4
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian
 
The Great Zaganza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 10,245
Epstein would not have suffered other gods beside himself in his house.
__________________
ďImpeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.Ē-Sen. Lindsey Graham
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th November 2019, 08:28 AM   #5
dann
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 9,125
That could be the reason for his alleged falling-out with Trump.
__________________
/dann
"Stupidity renders itself invisible by assuming very large proportions. Completely unreasonable claims are irrefutable. Ni-en-leh pointed out that a philosopher might get into trouble by claiming that two times two makes five, but he does not risk much by claiming that two times two makes shoe polish." B. Brecht
"The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions." K. Marx
dann is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th November 2019, 09:36 AM   #6
autumn1971
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,047
Why would the Satanists have a giant crucifix?
__________________
'A knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats; a base, proud, shallow, beggardly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-taking knave, a whoreson, glass-gazing, superservicable, finical rogue;... the son and heir of a mongral bitch: one whom I will beat into clamorous whining, if thou deniest the least syllable of thy addition."'
-The Bard
autumn1971 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th November 2019, 10:45 AM   #7
shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised
 
shemp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: People's Democratic Republic of Planet X
Posts: 32,292
Originally Posted by autumn1971 View Post
Why would the Satanists have a giant crucifix?
To stir the cauldron in which they boil their victims, of course!
__________________
"Shemp, you are the one fixed point in an ever-changing universe." - Beady
"I don't want to live in a world without shemp." - Quarky
"Real name? Xavier Jorge Gladdius Horatio McShrimp. No wonder he goes by shemp." - wasapi
"...just as a magnet attracts iron filings, Trump shemp attracts, and is attracted to, louts." - George Will
shemp is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th November 2019, 10:49 AM   #8
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 17,475
Epstein's sundial 'proves he had a definite knowledge of the occult', so says this guy who compares the Settle Sundial with Epstein's.

https://youtu.be/07AnF1lvx9o
__________________
Do you curse where you come from, Do you swear in the night
Will it mean much to you, If I treat you right.
Do you like what you're doing, Would you do it some more
Or will you stop once and wonder
What you're doing it for. ~ Nick Drake
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th November 2019, 06:47 PM   #9
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 4,102
*waves hand at the back of the room*

Why does it have to be Satanic? Why isn't an international pedophile ring not considered to be evil enough on its own?

How is this case not disturbing enough based on the known facts?

What's wrong with CTists? Here you have the real ****** thing, a conspiracy with global reach involving wealthy and powerful men and women. Why drag in the woo?
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 01:57 AM   #10
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 3,068
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Most people focus on the under-age sex theme of Jeffery Epstein's notorious parties for the rich and influential.

However, with the British upper classes having been notionally 'named and shamed' (Prince Andrew) for allegedly being a part of a global child-sex ring, culminating in Epstein's controversial death whilst in custody, awaiting charges of child-sex trafficking, there is another aspect to this which adds up to a conspiracy theory.

According to the likes of David Icke - who, not to put too fine a point on it, is considered bat-**** crazy by many - the reason the Metropolitan Police won't act on it and the alleged 'one thousand individuals named' in depositions as being a part of the global 'prostitution ring', as it were, will never have to face charges, is because there really does exist a satanic sex ring and Epstein - runs the theory - is simply one of a line of people who procure teenage sex for the Royal Family. The perception has arisen because names such as Bill Clinton, Donald Trump and of course, Prince Andrew have all been associated with Epstein, who himself is presumably Jewish, having complained of anti-Semitism in his dealings with the authorities. Epstein was also a major donor to the Democratic Party, so there is also politics thrown in.

So, has anyone looked at this angle, other than Icke, as according to him, lowly disc jockey, Jimmy Savile, was also a procurer of under-age sex for the ruling classes, being a close friend of Prince Charles and untouched by the police whilst he was alive. We know Savile hosted all kinds of parties for children, especially the vulnerable at children's homes and in hospitals. Yet although once cautioned to stay away from inviting nine-year-old girls to his home in Yorkshire, according to a newspaper report, he never did have his collar felt.

Why?

As for the 'satanic' angle, we know HM The Queen is the UK and Commonwealth 'Defender of the Faith' as one of her titles and Head of the Church of England, so how scandalous is it if the likes of Clinton, Trump and Prince Andrew have allegedly been at parties where frolicking with teens was typical? In this drone video of Epstein's New Mexico mansion hideaway, where Prince Andrew has been known to stay, we can see a structure described as a temple, and there are photos which reveal:



What? Even if the young ladies were not 'minors', could it be the son of the Defender of the Faith and Head of the Church of England has been romping under a life-sized installation of a crucified Jesus? And what could possibly have been going on in the 'Temple'?
Good lord.
To summarise: Epstein, who is Jewish and therefore not a Satanist, is actually a Satanist because he has a crucifix in his house, which is Christian not Satanist.
He is also a Satanist because there is a temple in the grounds of this house, which is not pictured in the link, and is not described as a temple either.
He is also a Satanist because of his connection with the British Royal family, who are Christians, not Satanists.
Furthermore, he is a Satanist because he gave money to, and had connections with, the Democrat Party, who are not Satanists either.
Finally, he is a Satanist because of references to Jimmy Savile, who was not a Satanist, and because of some vague allusion to the 'Satanic Panic' hysteria of a few years ago, which turned out to be unfounded.
Clearly an open-and-shut case. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, Vixen. The world is now a better place thanks to you.
For the Americans reading this, that last part was sarcasm.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 02:16 AM   #11
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 4,102
There is a "temple" on his island. Three of the doors are just painted on.

These idiots managed to sneak onto the island a few weeks ago and it was one of the buildings they got a close look at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmgSM7lWRts

The place is impressive.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 02:26 AM   #12
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 17,475
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
*waves hand at the back of the room*

Why does it have to be Satanic? Why isn't an international pedophile ring not considered to be evil enough on its own?

How is this case not disturbing enough based on the known facts?

What's wrong with CTists? Here you have the real ****** thing, a conspiracy with global reach involving wealthy and powerful men and women. Why drag in the woo?
It's not woo. These guys really believe this stuff.

The sundial on Epstein's island shows sixteen flares. In other words, this is a 'Macedonian Star' or masonic sun and called 'eight plus eight'. Now this intrigues me because in a youtube video showing Epsteins 'black book' with long lists of presumably his victims, there was one woman/girl's name listed with the words, 'eight plus eight' beside it. What?

At the top of the sun dial is the number twelve (noon/midnight) in Roman numerals and there we see an altar stone. Nearby this is the blue and white striped chapel, with the door to the side of it, with bars on the outside (meaning those on the inside can be locked in by those outside). There are four birds - possibly a phoenix, cockerel or owl - two on the roof and two on the ground. The chapel itself also originally had a gold dome (similar to the mosques in Jerusalem and Aleppo). The stripes conjure up an image of the stripes of Tutankhamum, except these are blue and white rather than gold and blue. These could reflect the opposite colours of gold and black or simply Epstein's support of Zionism as per the blue and white stripes of the Israeli flag. The temple structure could be compared to the masonic Temple to Moluch. There is also apparent an entrance to an underground tunnel leading to the temple, which is on a mount. Now, we know Epstein had a large subterranean room for dancing and revellry and mass showers which could hold eight people at a time.

Thus we have a disturbing scenario of two or three times yearly - or more - of a mass party of powerful rich middle-aged men together with many teenage girls trained in massage and pornography making whoppee at his stylised mansions in hideaway places. The one at Mar-A- Lago (_sp?) is at the end of a promontory so no-one goes there unless that is their destination. The New Mexico one is in the middle of arrid shrubland. The New York one is in Manhattan and more pubicly visible as to all the comings and goings.

OK so it's fun to build a masonically- inspired temple and huge designed-after-Plato 'Atlantis'-themed raised platforms. However, throw in teenage girls - some underage - and people like Trump, Clinton and Prince Andrew Alan Dershowitz, Robert Maxwell's daughter, Ghislaine Maxwell, French model agency owner, Jean-Luc Brunel - both of whom are missing - then it takes on a more sinister tone, does it not? Bearing in mind it appears to have been going on since the early '90's and no-one's ever been arrested other than a lenient plea deal for Epstein for which he served a short 18-months with day release for much of it.
__________________
Do you curse where you come from, Do you swear in the night
Will it mean much to you, If I treat you right.
Do you like what you're doing, Would you do it some more
Or will you stop once and wonder
What you're doing it for. ~ Nick Drake
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 05:07 AM   #13
Belz...
Fiend God
 
Belz...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the details
Posts: 86,882
Masons aren't satanists. What are you talking about?
__________________
Master of the Shining Darkness

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward


Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 07:28 AM   #14
Thermal
Philosopher
 
Thermal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Currently Dismembered
Posts: 8,835
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
... and mass showers which could hold eight people at a time.
Just a side note: the Daily Mail article also seems fascinated with the showers, and the attendant lotions and oils there. I don't think the author is familiar with shower facilities of the obscenely wealthy, or even moderately well-off. Massive baths are a common luxury in high end homes, as are a variety of expensive cosmetics for the users. With all the twisted stuff going on with dead Epstein, this is not one of them.
__________________
"Half of what he said meant something else, and the other half didn't mean anything at all" -Rosencrantz, on Hamlet
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 07:31 AM   #15
Armitage72
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,539
Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Masons aren't satanists. What are you talking about?

Years ago I was walking through a bookstore when an elderly woman and her husband walked past a shelf containing several books about the Freemasons. She started loudly talking about how she had read in a magazine that the Freemasons were secretly Satanists. Unable to resist, I mentioned to her that most of the Founding Fathers were Freemasons. She gave me a stunned look and stammered "What?. That ... that can't be right." Her husband, who seemed amused, immediately confirmed my information as he casually led her away. I'm guessing he had frequently heard it from her before.

Last edited by Armitage72; 25th November 2019 at 07:33 AM.
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 07:37 AM   #16
Myriad
Hyperthetical
 
Myriad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Betwixt
Posts: 15,643
A sixteen-point compass rose is not a satanic symbol. They appear on many compasses, and compass points are also common on horizontal sundials. (There are sixteen "named" directions, N, NNE, NE, ENE, E, ESE, etc. Most small compasses and printed compass rose symbols have only eight points instead, but sixteen points is still not unusual. Nautical compasses have thirty-two points, which are referred to in phrases like "she runs close-hauled six points off the wind.")

The "12" at the top of a sundial stands for 12 o'clock. As in, noon. As in, when the sun is directly south and the shadow of the dial's gnomon points to the top of the dial. Same as on regular clock dials. Do you own a satanic clock or wristwatch with a "12" at the top?

Birds? Gold domes? Blue and white stripes? Which of these are satanic? This is such nonsense.
__________________
A zÝmbie once bit my sister...
Myriad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 08:24 AM   #17
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler
 
Horatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 27,410
Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
Birds? Gold domes? Blue and white stripes? Which of these are satanic? This is such nonsense.


And honestly, the listed styles seem like such a mishmash of conflicting styles and symbology that it doesn't scream "Satanist!" so much as it does "Guy with more money than taste!"
__________________
Obviously, that means cats are indeed evil and that ownership or display of a feline is an overt declaration of one's affiliation with dark forces. - Cl1mh4224rd
Horatius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 08:31 AM   #18
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing
 
Trebuchet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The Great Northwet
Posts: 23,802
Betteridge's Law of Headlines....
__________________
Cum catapultae proscribeantur tum soli proscripti catapultas habeant.
Trebuchet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 08:52 AM   #19
bruto
Penultimate Amazing
 
bruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Way way north of Diddy Wah Diddy
Posts: 24,758
One of the amusing things here is that according to many accounts for a while, Epstein was a faker, a facile con-man who rarely had any real idea what he was doing, but...oh wait, when it comes to Satanic nonsense, he was secretly adept and knowledgeable.
__________________
I love this world, but not for its answers. (Mary Oliver)

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 09:27 AM   #20
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing
 
Trebuchet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The Great Northwet
Posts: 23,802
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
There is a "temple" on his island. Three of the doors are just painted on.

These idiots managed to sneak onto the island a few weeks ago and it was one of the buildings they got a close look at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmgSM7lWRts

The place is impressive.
Idiots indeed. I got about half way through before I couldn't stand any more of them talking about how great they are.
This comment pretty much sums it up:
Quote:
couldn't even see the island because your balls were in the way
__________________
Cum catapultae proscribeantur tum soli proscripti catapultas habeant.
Trebuchet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 10:45 AM   #21
Myriad
Hyperthetical
 
Myriad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Betwixt
Posts: 15,643
Oh, and by the way, the "12" on a sundial stands for noon, but NOT for midnight. Can you figure out why not?
__________________
A zÝmbie once bit my sister...
Myriad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 10:47 AM   #22
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,805
Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Idiots indeed. I got about half way through before I couldn't stand any more of them talking about how great they are.
It did seem like a load of nothing, padded out with 90% self-congratulatory chit-chat about how insanely brave they were.

I mean, if they had gone to the wrong rich guy's holiday island and filmed his sinister summer houses, sinister sundial and sinister patio furniture instead, I wouldn't have known. I guess you have to be insanely brave to recognise Satanism when you see it.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 10:56 AM   #23
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 17,475
Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Masons aren't satanists. What are you talking about?
OK: ancient Egyptian and Babylonian cults then. The cult of Osiris and Ba'al.

Masons ultimately are Ancient Egyptian occultists
__________________
Do you curse where you come from, Do you swear in the night
Will it mean much to you, If I treat you right.
Do you like what you're doing, Would you do it some more
Or will you stop once and wonder
What you're doing it for. ~ Nick Drake
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 10:58 AM   #24
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 17,475
Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
A sixteen-point compass rose is not a satanic symbol. They appear on many compasses, and compass points are also common on horizontal sundials. (There are sixteen "named" directions, N, NNE, NE, ENE, E, ESE, etc. Most small compasses and printed compass rose symbols have only eight points instead, but sixteen points is still not unusual. Nautical compasses have thirty-two points, which are referred to in phrases like "she runs close-hauled six points off the wind.")

The "12" at the top of a sundial stands for 12 o'clock. As in, noon. As in, when the sun is directly south and the shadow of the dial's gnomon points to the top of the dial. Same as on regular clock dials. Do you own a satanic clock or wristwatch with a "12" at the top?

Birds? Gold domes? Blue and white stripes? Which of these are satanic? This is such nonsense.
Are you kidding me? That sundial has little to do with compass points.
__________________
Do you curse where you come from, Do you swear in the night
Will it mean much to you, If I treat you right.
Do you like what you're doing, Would you do it some more
Or will you stop once and wonder
What you're doing it for. ~ Nick Drake
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 11:15 AM   #25
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 17,475
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Good lord.
To summarise: Epstein, who is Jewish and therefore not a Satanist, is actually a Satanist because he has a crucifix in his house, which is Christian not Satanist.
He is also a Satanist because there is a temple in the grounds of this house, which is not pictured in the link, and is not described as a temple either.
He is also a Satanist because of his connection with the British Royal family, who are Christians, not Satanists.
Furthermore, he is a Satanist because he gave money to, and had connections with, the Democrat Party, who are not Satanists either.
Finally, he is a Satanist because of references to Jimmy Savile, who was not a Satanist, and because of some vague allusion to the 'Satanic Panic' hysteria of a few years ago, which turned out to be unfounded.
Clearly an open-and-shut case. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, Vixen. The world is now a better place thanks to you.
For the Americans reading this, that last part was sarcasm.

I know you are being flippant but you ought to know that so-called Christian countries are rife with masonic /Egyptian symbolism.

Look at St Peter's Square in Rome at the Vatican. The epitome of Roman Catholicism, right? Wait! There is a massive Ancient Egyptian obelisk bang in the middle of it, the second oldest in the world, transported direct from Egypt to Rome via Alexandria. Sure the hieroglyphics have been replaced by Christian ones. A four-pointed cross has been mounted on top. Wait again! the cross is on top of an eight-sided star - said to represent Melchizedek - itself aloft eight-sided honeycombs.

It doesn't end there. Deciding the obelisk represented a ray of sunshine (the Osiris cult) an eight-sided sundial has been drawn around it, with the obelisk marking the time of day with its shadow. We do not have an eight-hour clock, nor a sixteen-hour one. Also added is a compass rose ( a sure masonic symbol).

What gets really interesting is the coding used in Epstein's 'black book' of clients, as attached. You can see one girl described as '2 x eight'.

Now of course, one can say this is all the biggest load of nonsense, yet people have taken it seriously down the ages, including the British Royal family and not to mention the obelisk looking feature in Washington DC. The USA is absolutely awash with these symbols.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg st peters square.jpg (148.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg youtube clip epstein black book.jpg (48.1 KB, 13 views)
__________________
Do you curse where you come from, Do you swear in the night
Will it mean much to you, If I treat you right.
Do you like what you're doing, Would you do it some more
Or will you stop once and wonder
What you're doing it for. ~ Nick Drake

Last edited by Vixen; 25th November 2019 at 11:17 AM.
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 11:19 AM   #26
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 17,475
Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
It did seem like a load of nothing, padded out with 90% self-congratulatory chit-chat about how insanely brave they were.

I mean, if they had gone to the wrong rich guy's holiday island and filmed his sinister summer houses, sinister sundial and sinister patio furniture instead, I wouldn't have known. I guess you have to be insanely brave to recognise Satanism when you see it.
The 'wrong rich guy' will have a raised platform of sunbeds and swimming pools.

No teenage girl sex orgies under jumbo-sized Jesus crucifixes.
__________________
Do you curse where you come from, Do you swear in the night
Will it mean much to you, If I treat you right.
Do you like what you're doing, Would you do it some more
Or will you stop once and wonder
What you're doing it for. ~ Nick Drake
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 12:17 PM   #27
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler
 
Horatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 27,410
Okay, seriously, what's the issue with "jumbo-sized Jesus crucifixes"? When I read the OP, I was sure it was a parody, because it seemed like you were describing every single Catholic Church I've ever been in.

Of course, now you're taking on the Vatican, so I guess you were serious, but seriously, can you not see how someone else might think you're just a little nuts?
__________________
Obviously, that means cats are indeed evil and that ownership or display of a feline is an overt declaration of one's affiliation with dark forces. - Cl1mh4224rd
Horatius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 12:59 PM   #28
Belz...
Fiend God
 
Belz...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the details
Posts: 86,882
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
OK: ancient Egyptian and Babylonian cults then. The cult of Osiris and Ba'al.

Masons ultimately are Ancient Egyptian occultists
Ok, and?

Are you retracting your OP's question, then?
__________________
Master of the Shining Darkness

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward


Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 01:00 PM   #29
Venom
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 3,327
The Peter Scully case is the closest thing to an international child sex-trafficking ring.
Was arrested before it got off the ground.

But this guy made Epstein look like a saint.
Venom is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 01:12 PM   #30
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 4,102
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
I know you are being flippant but you ought to know that so-called Christian countries are rife with masonic /Egyptian symbolism.
...and what does this have to do with Satanism? (he said, tongue in cheek)


Quote:
Look at St Peter's Square in Rome at the Vatican. The epitome of Roman Catholicism, right? Wait! There is a massive Ancient Egyptian obelisk bang in the middle of it, the second oldest in the world, transported direct from Egypt to Rome via Alexandria. Sure the hieroglyphics have been replaced by Christian ones. A four-pointed cross has been mounted on top. Wait again! the cross is on top of an eight-sided star - said to represent Melchizedek - itself aloft eight-sided honeycombs.
ZMG! Teh evils Masons pulled a fast one on their arch enemiezies teh Catholicks centuries before they even existed! Masons really are sneaky.

And I'm sure it had nothing to do with some Italian wandering around Egypt and seeing an obelisk and thinking, "Hey, that would look cool in Rome, lets do some empire stuff."

Quote:
It doesn't end there.
It never does.

Quote:
Deciding the obelisk represented a ray of sunshine (the Osiris cult) an eight-sided sundial has been drawn around it, with the obelisk marking the time of day with its shadow. We do not have an eight-hour clock, nor a sixteen-hour one. Also added is a compass rose ( a sure masonic symbol).
So how did we tell time before those sneaking Masons showed up? Are you spreading propaganda for Big Hour-Glass?

Quote:
What gets really interesting is the coding used in Epstein's 'black book' of clients, as attached. You can see one girl described as '2 x eight'.
2x8=16...now why would that number describing a girl be considered significant in a pedophile's notebook? Hmmmm....

Quote:
Now of course, one can say this is all the biggest load of nonsense, yet people have taken it seriously down the ages, including the British Royal family and not to mention the obelisk looking feature in Washington DC. The USA is absolutely awash with these symbols.
Wait, so you're telling me that Washington D.C. - a city named after a Master Mason - dedicated a masonic designed memorial to said Master Mason in a city designed mostly be Free Masons?

And this is shocking news how exactly?
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 01:17 PM   #31
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 4,102
Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Okay, seriously, what's the issue with "jumbo-sized Jesus crucifixes"? When I read the OP, I was sure it was a parody, because it seemed like you were describing every single Catholic Church I've ever been in.

Of course, now you're taking on the Vatican, so I guess you were serious, but seriously, can you not see how someone else might think you're just a little nuts?
I'm sure it had nothing to do with the value of said jumbo cross. I sure Epstein didn't just buy a valuable cross as an investment, why would a billionaire put his money in art and artifacts which can be liquidated rather quickly when he needs real cash.

Nope, the only reason a Jewish guy buys a big crucifix is devil related.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 01:22 PM   #32
IsThisTheLife
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 427
The "satanism" often associated with organised child abuse is nothing but theatrics, used by the degenerates to cloak and, to an extent, 'rationalise' what's essentially nothing but submission to the basest, most destructive of human impulses.
__________________
"There is no sin except stupidity."
IsThisTheLife is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 01:28 PM   #33
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,805
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
The 'wrong rich guy' will have a raised platform of sunbeds and swimming pools.



No teenage girl sex orgies under jumbo-sized Jesus crucifixes.
Oh. Well dark forces must have doctored their insane video as there aren't any teen orgies under jumbo crucifixes in it any more. Just a couple of guys stumbling around an empty but seemingly still tended holiday island which looked like a bit of a building site to me, if I'm honest.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 01:39 PM   #34
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,805
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
I'm sure it had nothing to do with the value of said jumbo cross. I sure Epstein didn't just buy a valuable cross as an investment, why would a billionaire put his money in art and artifacts which can be liquidated rather quickly when he needs real cash.

Nope, the only reason a Jewish guy buys a big crucifix is devil related.
Could just be an honest mistake. When you're raised Jewish but switch for business reasons to Team Satan you may just have it in mind that you've changed teams but get a bit vague about the specific symbols of your new allegiance. You're busy, busy, busy doing evil so this sort of detail might get overlooked. He was probably expecting his henchmen to pick up on any mistakes he made but they might have thought he was being ironic.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 04:37 PM   #35
Elagabalus
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 4,947
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
It's not woo. These guys really believe this stuff.

The sundial on Epstein's island shows sixteen flares. In other words, this is a 'Macedonian Star' or masonic sun and called 'eight plus eight'. Now this intrigues me because in a youtube video showing Epsteins 'black book' with long lists of presumably his victims, there was one woman/girl's name listed with the words, 'eight plus eight' beside it. What?

At the top of the sun dial is the number twelve (noon/midnight) in Roman numerals and there we see an altar stone. Nearby this is the blue and white striped chapel, with the door to the side of it, with bars on the outside (meaning those on the inside can be locked in by those outside). There are four birds - possibly a phoenix, cockerel or owl - two on the roof and two on the ground. The chapel itself also originally had a gold dome (similar to the mosques in Jerusalem and Aleppo). The stripes conjure up an image of the stripes of Tutankhamum, except these are blue and white rather than gold and blue. These could reflect the opposite colours of gold and black or simply Epstein's support of Zionism as per the blue and white stripes of the Israeli flag. The temple structure could be compared to the masonic Temple to Moluch. There is also apparent an entrance to an underground tunnel leading to the temple, which is on a mount. Now, we know Epstein had a large subterranean room for dancing and revellry and mass showers which could hold eight people at a time.

Thus we have a disturbing scenario of two or three times yearly - or more - of a mass party of powerful rich middle-aged men together with many teenage girls trained in massage and pornography making whoppee at his stylised mansions in hideaway places. The one at Mar-A- Lago (_sp?) is at the end of a promontory so no-one goes there unless that is their destination. The New Mexico one is in the middle of arrid shrubland. The New York one is in Manhattan and more pubicly visible as to all the comings and goings.

OK so it's fun to build a masonically- inspired temple and huge designed-after-Plato 'Atlantis'-themed raised platforms. However, throw in teenage girls - some underage - and people like Trump, Clinton and Prince Andrew Alan Dershowitz, Robert Maxwell's daughter, Ghislaine Maxwell, French model agency owner, Jean-Luc Brunel - both of whom are missing - then it takes on a more sinister tone, does it not? Bearing in mind it appears to have been going on since the early '90's and no-one's ever been arrested other than a lenient plea deal for Epstein for which he served a short 18-months with day release for much of it.

Wasn't this an episode of Vares?
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 08:16 PM   #36
Myriad
Hyperthetical
 
Myriad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Betwixt
Posts: 15,643
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Are you kidding me? That sundial has little to do with compass points.

Horizontal sundials are often round, and must be oriented to geographical north and south in order to work properly. Including compass rose points is the most natural thing in the world. It gives the dial a function, local orientation, that visitors can appreciate even if it's cloudy.
__________________
A zÝmbie once bit my sister...
Myriad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2019, 09:58 PM   #37
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing
 
Trebuchet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The Great Northwet
Posts: 23,802
Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
Horizontal sundials are often round, and must be oriented to geographical north and south in order to work properly. Including compass rose points is the most natural thing in the world. It gives the dial a function, local orientation, that visitors can appreciate even if it's cloudy.
I looked at the island on Google Earth. There are both a sundial and a compass rose. I think they are being conflated here.
__________________
Cum catapultae proscribeantur tum soli proscripti catapultas habeant.
Trebuchet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th November 2019, 02:17 AM   #38
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 3,068
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
I know you are being flippant but you ought to know that so-called Christian countries are rife with masonic /Egyptian symbolism.

Look at St Peter's Square in Rome at the Vatican. The epitome of Roman Catholicism, right? Wait! There is a massive Ancient Egyptian obelisk bang in the middle of it, the second oldest in the world, transported direct from Egypt to Rome via Alexandria. Sure the hieroglyphics have been replaced by Christian ones. A four-pointed cross has been mounted on top. Wait again! the cross is on top of an eight-sided star - said to represent Melchizedek - itself aloft eight-sided honeycombs.

It doesn't end there. Deciding the obelisk represented a ray of sunshine (the Osiris cult) an eight-sided sundial has been drawn around it, with the obelisk marking the time of day with its shadow. We do not have an eight-hour clock, nor a sixteen-hour one. Also added is a compass rose ( a sure masonic symbol).

What gets really interesting is the coding used in Epstein's 'black book' of clients, as attached. You can see one girl described as '2 x eight'.

Now of course, one can say this is all the biggest load of nonsense, yet people have taken it seriously down the ages, including the British Royal family and not to mention the obelisk looking feature in Washington DC. The USA is absolutely awash with these symbols.
Fascinating, but this has absolutely naff all to do with the idea that Epstein, the Democrat Party and the British Royal family are Satanists.
And, no, I wasn't being flippant. These accusations are 'Da Vinci Code'-level horsedung. What is needed is some evidence, any evidence at all, before these kinds of accusations are thrown around.
Do you have any evidence to back up your claims?
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th November 2019, 05:48 AM   #39
eerok
Quixoticist
 
eerok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,860
Epstein was a perv and a monster, but there's no credible evidence he was a Satanist. What a load of hooey.
__________________
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde
eerok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th November 2019, 06:21 AM   #40
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler
 
Horatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 27,410
Originally Posted by eerok View Post
Epstein was a perv and a monster, but there's no credible evidence he was a Satanist. What a load of hooey.


Come on, it's not enough to hate a guy just because he's a perv and a monster! We've got to sex it up a bit!
__________________
Obviously, that means cats are indeed evil and that ownership or display of a feline is an overt declaration of one's affiliation with dark forces. - Cl1mh4224rd
Horatius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:49 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.