ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 30th December 2019, 05:14 PM   #1
yankee451
Master Poster

9/11: How they Faked the Videos

Full article here.

How they spoofed the “live” shots of flight 175:
  1. Rehearse the handful of perspectives of flight 175 that will be broadcast live.
  2. The fireball will erupt from the south face of the South Tower.
  3. The rehearsed perspectives were from the north face of the North Tower (opposite the fireball).
  4. By design these rehearsed “live” perspectives will fail to capture the crash of the alleged plane.
  5. Create a CGI animation of a jet with a transparent background to match each of the rehearsed shots.
  6. On the big day: from the same rehearsed perspectives, capture video footage of the fireball that erupted from the south face of the South Tower.
  7. Live television is never live; there is always a broadcast delay to prevent unwanted content from airing. Utilizing the broadcast delay of how ever many seconds were necessary,
  8. overlay the CGI animations onto the live videos of the fireball.
  9. Flatten the video layers of the CGI planes and the live fireball.
  10. Release the merged video layers as “live.”

How they spoofed the “amateur” videos (not live):
  1. Deploy dozens of photographers to pose as amateurs.
  2. Rehearse each of their perspectives and create a CGI animation of a jet with a transparent background to match.
  3. The first fireball erupts from the north face of the North Tower.
  4. 18 minutes until the next fireball.
  5. All the live network broadcasts are capturing videos of the hole in the north face of the North Tower.
  6. Dozens of “amateur” cameras are capturing videos of the south face of the South Tower.
  7. The second fireball erupts, this time from the south face of the South Tower.
  8. The Networks broadcast live videos showing what looks like a plane crashing into the towers; the world is horrified.
  9. Each of the “amateur” photographers edits their respective video, removing what really cut the hole in the South Tower and adding a plane.
  10. The propaganda organs release these videos periodically over the following days, weeks, months and years.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2019, 06:20 PM   #2
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing

A) this should be in the 911 sub forum.
B) How did they spoof the vision of the hundreds of people that saw the attacks with their own two biological eyes?

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality. -- JayUtah
I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

PhantomWolf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2019, 06:23 PM   #3
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Hilarious.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2019, 06:49 PM   #4
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Special folks have internet access too.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2019, 07:09 PM   #5
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Then what made the plane shaped hole?
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2019, 07:14 PM   #6
DuvalHMFIC
Graduate Poster

You know what would be a lot easier, cheaper, and more efficient?

Crashing two planes into the buildings.
Old 30th December 2019, 08:47 PM   #7
Axxman300
Illuminator

Old 30th December 2019, 08:57 PM   #8
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
Full article here.

<wall of stupid snipped>

Originally Posted by DuvalHMFIC View Post
You know what would be a lot easier, cheaper, and more efficient?

Crashing two planes into the buildings.

If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2019, 10:01 PM   #9
Deadie
Scholar

Originally Posted by PhantomWolf View Post
B) How did they spoof the vision of the hundreds of people that saw the attacks with their own two biological eyes?
Hundreds? This is lower Manhatten during morning commute. We're talking 10s of thousands or more pairs of eyeballs.

Clearly, each and every person that claims to have seen anything is a crisis actor.

Question for the op: Do we know the location, size and power of the speakers used to broadcast the sound of passenger jets that would have flown at that low altitude?

Last edited by Deadie; 30th December 2019 at 10:08 PM.
Deadie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2019, 10:46 PM   #10
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Deadie View Post
Hundreds? This is lower Manhatten during morning commute. We're talking 10s of thousands or more pairs of eyeballs.

Clearly, each and every person that claims to have seen anything is a crisis actor.
10 to 50 thousand crisis actors... and not one of them has spilled the beans

Question for the op: Do we know the location, size and power of the speakers used to broadcast the sound of passenger jets that would have flown at that low altitude?
... at every place along the flight paths.

If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2019, 11:09 PM   #11
Axxman300
Illuminator

I've never been to NYC, how do I know it's a real place?
Old 31st December 2019, 01:51 AM   #12
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing

Yeah I know, but I was deliberately underselling it because....

Quote:
exactly, or prove that everyone that says they saw it actually saw it.

I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

PhantomWolf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 02:00 AM   #13
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
I have been there, and I have photos, but all that proves is that I'm actually a creation of the CIA and someone is really good with Photoshop.... or internet picture searches...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Liberty_Torch.jpg (43.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg WTC_Sphere.jpg (35.1 KB, 9 views)

Old 31st December 2019, 02:32 AM   #14
Robin
Penultimate Amazing

This is my thinking too.

In the first place, do they really expect us to believe any place could be so nice they named it twice?

In the second place I have been to York. Why would they need a new one if the old one is still there?
The non-theoretical character of metaphysics would not be in itself a defect; all arts have this non-theoretical character without thereby losing their high value for personal as well as for social life. The danger lies in the deceptive character of metaphysics; it gives the illusion of knowledge without actually giving any knowledge. This is the reason why we reject it. - Rudolf Carnap "Philosophy and Logical Syntax"

Last edited by Robin; 31st December 2019 at 02:35 AM.
Robin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 02:55 AM   #15
Axxman300
Illuminator

I think I'll start an 8Chan account and launch a CT that both the Afghan and Iraq wars are fake with Afghanistan being filmed in New Mexico and Iraq out at Fort Irwin.
Old 31st December 2019, 03:21 AM   #16
bknight
Master Poster

Full article here.

1. Rehearse the handful of perspectives of flight 175 that will be broadcast live.
  3. The rehearsed perspectives were from the north face of the North Tower (opposite the fireball).
  4. By design these rehearsed “live” perspectives will fail to capture the crash of the alleged plane.
  5. Create a CGI animation of a jet with a transparent background to match each of the rehearsed shots.
  6. On the big day: from the same rehearsed perspectives, capture video footage of the fireball that erupted from the south face of the South Tower.
  7. Live television is never live; there is always a broadcast delay to prevent unwanted content from airing. Utilizing the broadcast delay of how ever many seconds were necessary,

2. Rehearse each of their perspectives and create a CGI animation of a jet with a transparent background to match.
  5. All the live network broadcasts are capturing videos of the hole in the north face of the North Tower.
  6. Dozens of “amateur” cameras are capturing videos of the south face of the South Tower.
  7. The second fireball erupts, this time from the south face of the South Tower.
  8. The Networks broadcast live videos showing what looks like a plane crashing into the towers; the world is horrified.
  9. Each of the “amateur” photographers edits their respective video, removing what really cut the hole in the South Tower and adding a plane.
  10. The propaganda organs release these videos periodically over the following days, weeks, months and years.
And what do you think of all the forensic evidence from the planes?
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 03:39 AM   #17
curious cat
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
As if you couldn't foresee the answer:
"WHAT FORENSIC EVIDENCE?"
curious cat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 05:46 AM   #18
bknight
Master Poster

Originally Posted by curious cat View Post
As if you couldn't foresee the answer:
"WHAT FORENSIC EVIDENCE?"
Oh I don't know maybe the airline parts found in and around the building rubble.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 07:25 AM   #19
carlitos
"más divertido"

If you haven't already, click the OP signature links. Most recent most - Steve's open letter to Caitlyn Johnstone. I know that many of you come to JREF ISF for the Very Important Information. There is Very Important Information to be found at those sites.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 07:27 AM   #20
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Oh I don't know maybe the airline parts found in and around the building rubble.
All CGIed.
Old 31st December 2019, 07:30 AM   #21
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
10 to 50 thousand crisis actors... and not one of them has spilled the beans
They are all CGI bots. No one saw anything in NYC.
The towers, too, were CGIed.
As was the blue sky - everybody knows there was Hurrican Erin there that day.

9/11 did not actually happen at all. We were all brainwashed into thinking there was a World Trade Center in lower Manhattan.
Old 31st December 2019, 07:41 AM   #22
DuvalHMFIC
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
They are all CGI bots. No one saw anything in NYC.
The towers, too, were CGIed.
As was the blue sky - everybody knows there was Hurrican Erin there that day.

9/11 did not actually happen at all. We were all brainwashed into thinking there was a World Trade Center in lower Manhattan.
I knew it was a Mandela Effect all along!

Case solved.
Old 31st December 2019, 08:21 AM   #23
pgimeno
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
Not again, please.

Spoiler: Missiles fired from the Woolworth building.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...47#post9776847
pgimeno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 08:23 AM   #24
bknight
Master Poster

All CGIed.
So all the airplane pieces that are in the museum are CGIed??

The CTs really need to look at evidence not fantasy beliefs.
Old 31st December 2019, 08:24 AM   #25
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Full article here.

10. Toss the cocktail napkin in the garbage, go back to the office, and draw up plans to just crash planes into buildings.

1. Just crash planes into buildings. See prior plan.
FTFY. HTH. HAND!

Last edited by theprestige; 31st December 2019 at 08:26 AM.
theprestige is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 08:26 AM   #26
bknight
Master Poster

Originally Posted by pgimeno View Post
Not again, please.

Spoiler: Missiles fired from the Woolworth building.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...47#post9776847
Five years haven't changed the poster's beliefs and yet he has no real evidence but thanks for linking the prior bit of fantasy before I joined.
Old 31st December 2019, 08:45 AM   #27
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...

Full article here.

This isn't an explanation, it's a plot, and a pretty damned silly one too. As has been noted, why do it like this to achieve an effect that can be easily realized by actually doing what you're taking the hard (more like impossible) way to fake? It's not just a solution in search of a problem, it's a solution that actively creates problems that wouldn't exist without it- all these supposed "how it was dones" are things that needed to be done only because that's how it was supposedly done. Like most CTs (really more so than most), it's an exercise in idiotic recursion, fictions for the fiction's sake.

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 09:04 AM   #28
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

(Zoidberg, Hermes, and Bender walk up to Zoidberg's new home, which is should be noted is underwater and find that it has burned to the ground.)

Zoidberg: "My house! It burned down! How did this happen?."
Hermes: (Stares at the rubble in abject confusion) "That is... a very good question."
Bender: "Oh there's where I left my cigar!" (Picks the cigar off the burned rubble and puffs it, even blowing some smoke rings)
Hermes: "THAT JUST RAISES FURTHER QUESTIONS!"
Old 31st December 2019, 09:08 AM   #29
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
If you haven't already, click the OP signature links. Most recent most - Steve's open letter to Caitlyn Johnstone. I know that many of you come to JREF ISF for the Very Important Information. There is Very Important Information to be found at those sites.
It's so depressing when righteous twoofer warriors can't get along.

Wollen owns the stage
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 09:24 AM   #30
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
It's so depressing when righteous twoofer warriors can't get along.
I always dearly love crazy that thinks it's not crazy because it found a worse or different kind of crazy.

Years back we had a no-planer and a controlled demolitionist get into and it was beautiful. I want to print their nonsense back and forth where both of them were claiming the intellectual and moral high ground and frame it on my wall as a monument to just how stupid CTers are.
Old 31st December 2019, 10:12 AM   #31
Deadie
Scholar

All supposed plane debris was planted by and later "discovered" by the covert CIA operative teams that would mysteriously become the TSA during the so-called official investigation.

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
Plane shaped missiles.
Deadie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 10:19 AM   #32
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

So all the airplane pieces that are in the museum are CGIed??
Some of those may have been faked with a 3D-printer, possibly.
Old 31st December 2019, 10:27 AM   #33
CORed
Philosopher

I have been to New York. It certainly appeared to be a real place. OTOH, I did a lot of my "traveling" there on what appeared to be an underground rail system. While on these alleged trains, I spent a lot of time in the dark, and it was pretty difficult to tell what direction I was traveling, how fast I was going, etc., and the stations all looked pretty much the same until I went up the stairs to the outside world, so I can't completely rule out the possibility that it was all an extremely complex hoax, with tens of thousand of stage hands rearranging the sets while I was supposedly traveling on the "underground trains".
CORed is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 10:48 AM   #34
bknight
Master Poster

Some of those may have been faked with a 3D-printer, possibly.
Anything is possible, but only those objects/events that can be proved with evidence are accepted in history. The poster shows no evidence just wild speculations without any proof. Just fantasies dreamed up because he "knows" what happened.
Old 31st December 2019, 10:55 AM   #35
Dr.Sid
Master Poster

Originally Posted by CORed View Post
I have been to New York. It certainly appeared to be a real place. OTOH, I did a lot of my "traveling" there on what appeared to be an underground rail system. While on these alleged trains, I spent a lot of time in the dark, and it was pretty difficult to tell what direction I was traveling, how fast I was going, etc., and the stations all looked pretty much the same until I went up the stairs to the outside world, so I can't completely rule out the possibility that it was all an extremely complex hoax, with tens of thousand of stage hands rearranging the sets while I was supposedly traveling on the "underground trains".
Irrelevant. You are just couple of letters on my screen. I can duplicate your existence in seconds.
Dr.Sid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 10:58 AM   #36
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

What I find interesting is what a horrible, frustrating life conspiracy theorists of this sort must lead. It's like some fiction of a person lost in an alien world, or a time traveler whose every move is condemned as magic, or one of those science fiction stories in which nobody recognizes the aliens until it's too late. Imagine walking down the streets of Manhattan, and realizing that nearly everyone you meet is either a conspirator or a fool.

Surely you would have to be careful, as saying the wrong thing to the wrong person could get you disappeared or reprogrammed, or at least silenced, or something. The internet is, of course, safe, because the fiendish evil geniuses who engineered the world conspiracy obviously can't figure out who you are.

I wonder if there's some secret gesture, like the old Christian half-fish, by which the lonely wanderer can know when it's safe to speak the truth.

If half this stuff were true, it would be clear that the world is an absolute tangle of intransigent corruption and incorrigible confusion that makes the vision of the ancient gnostics pale by comparison. What nobility and self sacrifice it shows to take up the banner of truth against such odds. Me, I'd probably just hide in the basement, or become a ruthless hedonist, so one must applaud the bravery of those who march into the shadowy valley.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 11:51 AM   #37
Dr.Sid
Master Poster

Nah, it's actually quite common. Common sense is the most fairly distributed thing in the world, everybody has enough. You are always the person you trust most. It's just failure to learn and use skeptical approach.
Dr.Sid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 12:15 PM   #38
bknight
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Dr.Sid View Post
Nah, it's actually quite common. Common sense is the most fairly distributed thing in the world, everybody has enough. You are always the person you trust most. It's just failure to learn and use skeptical approach.
NO, I disagree CTs have little to no common sense otherwise they would realize that fantasies don't work well in the real world.
Old 31st December 2019, 12:35 PM   #39
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
Oh, my:

Quote:
Seven Years ago the 9/11 Crash Test Project was introduced to the 9/11 Truth Movement.

In the spirit of the “Mythbusters” show, the idea is to mount a real section of wing from a 767 on a rocket sled, and collide it at 550+ MPH with steel box columns built to the same specifications of the World Trade Center, at the point of impact.
That's rather ambitious.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 12:46 PM   #40
bknight
Master Poster

All supposed plane debris was planted by and later "discovered" by the covert CIA operative teams that would mysteriously become the TSA during the so-called official investigation.

<snip nonsense>
Right, in the middle of a collapsing building(s) someone is going to go out and plant evidence. Because you posted this I assume you may believe this fantasy, but in the real world how is this to be accomplished without anyone noticing? Or why hasn't a whistle blower and come forth proclaiming responsibility for planting anything?
Oh wait I know the government death squads. LOL

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories