ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 8th February 2020, 11:34 PM   #2441
StillSleepy
Thinker

Assuming none of them can fit in a time machine, probably not the 2019 or 2004 Rodan. Rodan? Rodans? Rodan.
StillSleepy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th February 2020, 01:39 AM   #2442
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
[TRUTHERMODE] You pseudoskeptic NWO shills can laugh all you like! The resistance is growing, and we've all got our swooshy leather coats and special clip-on sunglasses and everything!! Come the revolution, you'll be sorry!!! We'll put you all up against a wall and shoot you for saying this stuff!!!! That'll show all the sheeple how much better our world is, much better than the old Illuminati Satanist NWO regime, where you were free to say whatever you liked!!!!!
Wait.
That sounds wrong.
I need to think this through a bit more.
I'll be back.
[/TRUTHERMODE]
Old 9th February 2020, 08:31 AM   #2443
Leftus
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Whichever one fits the narrative, of course. But if the metric is people getting confused between the JAASM and a 767, I don't think it matters. It could be 10 times larger and it doesn't matter.
Leftus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th February 2020, 12:18 PM   #2444
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

Ah, well, *that* one is small. The other ones are far away.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th February 2020, 08:40 PM   #2445
Mycroft
High Priest of Ed

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
[TRUTHERMODE] You pseudoskeptic NWO shills can laugh all you like! The resistance is growing, and we've all got our swooshy leather coats and special clip-on sunglasses and everything!! Come the revolution, you'll be sorry!!! We'll put you all up against a wall and shoot you for saying this stuff!!!! That'll show all the sheeple how much better our world is, much better than the old Illuminati Satanist NWO regime, where you were free to say whatever you liked!!!!!
Wait.
That sounds wrong.
I need to think this through a bit more.
I'll be back.

[/TRUTHERMODE]
You know the bolded part isn't truthermode.
Mycroft is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2020, 12:05 AM   #2446
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
Ah, well, *that* one is small. The other ones are far away.
Only applies to cows!
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2020, 02:16 AM   #2447
GlennB
Loggerheaded, earth-vexing fustilarian

I'm hugely confused ...
Old 10th February 2020, 03:30 AM   #2448
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by GlennB View Post
I'm hugely confused ...
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2020, 03:39 AM   #2449
GlennB
Loggerheaded, earth-vexing fustilarian

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Funnily enough we Bs worked through the entire box set just a few weeks ago. "Tentacles of Doom" might be my fave
Old 11th February 2020, 01:49 AM   #2450
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
You know the bolded part isn't truthermode.
[TRUTHERMODE]
Damn, you're right! I've been spending far too much time among the sheeple.
As a fearless fighter for truth and justice, no pesky internal contradictions will ever be noted or corrected by me. Never! I will swish my swooshy leather coat at my critics, adjust my special clip-on sunglasses that keep falling off, and carry on as if nothing had happened.
You, however, will be summarily arrested and imprisoned without charge, once the Great Revolution for Peace, Freedom and Truth happens.
What? Yes, mum, I'm coming! [/TRUTHERMODE]
Old 11th February 2020, 01:54 AM   #2451
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by GlennB View Post
Funnily enough we Bs worked through the entire box set just a few weeks ago. "Tentacles of Doom" might be my fave
I think "Speed 3" has to be my favorite.
Old 11th February 2020, 09:02 PM   #2452
yankee451
Master Poster

Romper Room

Without enough nap time, and without supervision, the Skeptics begin drawing on the walls.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2020, 09:51 PM   #2453
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
Without enough nap time, and without supervision, the Skeptics begin drawing on the walls.
We're perfecting our hole drawing skills, just to keep you on your toes.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2020, 10:33 PM   #2454
StillSleepy
Thinker

We're very bored.
StillSleepy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th February 2020, 01:40 AM   #2455
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Asserted without evidence.

Oh, I don't know. Maybe they could set up their own website, and then go on skeptics' forums? No, that's too crazy. No-one would think of doing that.

Which nations do you claim are 'owned' by this group?

Been asked before, but where are these resources? Where are these armies and navies based?

Not quiet enough, apparently, as you seem to know all about them.
How do you know what you claim you know? Where did you get this information?

The 'sheeple factor' is an invention of conspiracy theorists. No such thing actually exists. Plenty of people have spoken out against oppressive regimes, and this is still going on today. Tibet, Iran and Hong Kong are some obvious examples.
That said, perhaps they are scared. Have you contacted any of them?

Apart from you, that is. And all the other truthers, whose theories you may reject, but who are still speaking out. How strange. It's almost as if that's yet another unfounded assertion.
Oh, wait- it is.

Please quote a qualified expert in this CGI technology, saying that what you are claiming was at least technically possible in 2001. Otherwise, this is yet another unsupported assertion.

Well, it seems that unqualified amateurs like you can differentiate missile damage from plane damage, so perhaps it's not so hard.

So they faked a method that was totally impossible, in order to construct a plausible scenario to cover their real actions.
Ridiculous.
Any luck with that explanation about the relative sizes of the missiles and the gaps, yet? Still waiting...
Any time you feel like answering my questions, go right ahead. Until that time, you can't really complain when we amuse ourselves in your convenient absence.
Old 12th February 2020, 01:45 AM   #2456
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

You have already said that you don't believe those witnesses.
So what we have, in yankee451's scenario, is the Global Power Structure firing missiles from its own military, against another military it owns, to drum up justification, which it repeatedly didn't use, for invading a country it already controls. When this failed, they concocted a huge and elaborate plot to fake a terrorist attack, using missiles they couldn't possibly conceal, and a cover story that could never be plausible, to drum up public support that they didn't need, to try again to invade a country they already controlled.

yankee451: Do you really believe this is the world we live in?
Oh, and these too.
Off you go.
Old 12th February 2020, 03:38 AM   #2457
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

Thanks for checking in. There's always the nagging worry that the Global Power Structure might have droned your house.

Say, how many witness reports do you have of the missiles fired from the Woolworth building? How many missiles did they actually see? How many tens of thousands of people around there must have seen the missiles directly with their own eyes but never mention it because the Global Power Structure used their hypno ray on them?
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th February 2020, 08:07 AM   #2458
Leftus
Graduate Poster

Say the man blinding himself to the Mothra / Rodan theory. It's just as valid as yours. In fact, uses the same evidence.

I have noticed that most no-planers will avoid, or be angered by, these clues:
Evidence of dismantling (Hollow Towers)
Evidence of planted dust and missing windows
Evidence of Mothra and Rodan damage
Leftus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th February 2020, 03:55 PM   #2459
Axxman300
Illuminator

We'd take up knitting but nut-job conspiracy theorists buy up all the red, blue and black yarn for their "special" rooms.

Old 12th February 2020, 05:42 PM   #2460
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
Thanks for checking in. There's always the nagging worry that the Global Power Structure might have droned your house.

Say, how many witness reports do you have of the missiles fired from the Woolworth building? How many missiles did they actually see? How many tens of thousands of people around there must have seen the missiles directly with their own eyes but never mention it because the Global Power Structure used their hypno ray on them?

"How many times have I got to tell you.. the right tool for the right job!?"

Last edited by smartcooky; 12th February 2020 at 05:55 PM.
Old 12th February 2020, 06:15 PM   #2461
StillSleepy
Thinker

"How many times have I got to tell you.. the right tool for the right job!?"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8c19dv1z7k...yzer.png?raw=1
I'm not sure why we keep forgetting about those.
Old 12th February 2020, 06:24 PM   #2462
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by StillSleepy View Post
I'm not sure why we keep forgetting about those.
I saw what you did there
Old 13th February 2020, 01:17 AM   #2463
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

I saw what you did there
But you won't tell anyone, right? That's how this works.
Old 13th February 2020, 02:25 AM   #2464
Sherman Bay
Master Poster

yankee451, if you are one of the few in possession of the truth, how come you haven't been eliminated? Have you been subjected to visits by the Men In Black, the Black Helicopters, or someone from the Illuminati Goon Squad? If you are still alive, kicking, and posting, how is that possible? It's inconceivable!
Sherman Bay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2020, 08:35 AM   #2465
Steve
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Sherman Bay View Post
yankee451, if you are one of the few in possession of the truth, how come you haven't been eliminated? Have you been subjected to visits by the Men In Black, the Black Helicopters, or someone from the Illuminati Goon Squad? If you are still alive, kicking, and posting, how is that possible? It's inconceivable!
No one can find him. He uses only the name yankee451 so that his real name remains hidden. That type of thing confuses government investigators.
Old 13th February 2020, 05:00 PM   #2466
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

He works for 'them'...

https://www.yankee451.com/
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2020, 05:10 PM   #2467
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
He works for 'them'...

https://www.yankee451.com/
Yup. He thinks he has us all shaking in our boots. It really is that bad.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2020, 05:26 PM   #2468
StillSleepy
Thinker

All tremble before the might of his Fortress of Vanity Solitude!

To summarize his victory:

Brave Sir Yankee ran away.
Bravely ran away away.
When questions reared their ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.
Yes, brave Sir Yankee turned about
And gallantly he chickened out.
Swiftly taking to his feet,
He beat a very brave retreat.
Bravest of the brave, Sir Yankee!

Thy future protestations to the contrary shalt make this verse much sweeter.
Old 13th February 2020, 05:44 PM   #2469
Wowbagger
The Infinitely Prolonged

At least we're not drawing small projectiles into holes clearly made by large ones.

Nor are we drawing up plans for how to fake videos using the sheer, massive bulk of TV news producers eager to comply with government demands for rehearsing the filming of disasters, in order to fake the evidence of small projectiles for live television.

Yeah, because that's soo much less troublesome that using large projectiles.

SkeptiCamp NYC: http://www.skepticampnyc.org/
An open conference on science and skepticism, where you could be a presenter!

By the way, my first name is NOT Bowerick!!!!
Wowbagger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2020, 01:03 AM   #2470
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Yup. He thinks he has us all shaking in our boots. It really is that bad.
I think we're supposed to be squirming, not shaking:

Quote:
Squirm, Skeptics, Squirm
By Steve De'ak on Saturday, January 18, 2020
I admit I am childishly amused by poking the finger of truth into the lying eyes of the so called “International Skeptics,” formerly known as JREF.

16,000 views and counting:
Hey, yankee451! How about you come back and answer the questions? Running away and proclaiming victory from a distance looks....vertebraically challenged.
Old 14th February 2020, 04:10 AM   #2471
The Common Potato
Thinker

Beaurocracracy.
The Common Potato is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2020, 10:14 AM   #2472
Steve
Philosopher

yankee451 has been MIA since Feb 5. I think they finally located him. Proof that he must have been right all along and had to be eliminated.
Old 14th February 2020, 12:14 PM   #2473
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
No one can find him. He uses only the name yankee451 so that his real name remains hidden. That type of thing confuses government investigators.

Bbbbut the "Global Power Structure"TM has unlimited power and resources. They can find anyone, anywhere, anytime in a heartbeat. If yankee451 knows "the twoof"TM they will get him... only, why is he still posting after posting "the twoof"TM for six weeks/50 pages/2400+ posts?

Last edited by smartcooky; 14th February 2020 at 12:16 PM.
Old 14th February 2020, 12:32 PM   #2474
Mycroft
High Priest of Ed

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
yankee451 has been MIA since Feb 5. I think they finally located him. Proof that he must have been right all along and had to be eliminated.
I guess he shouldn't have posted his real name on his website.
Mycroft is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2020, 12:52 PM   #2475
bknight
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
I guess he shouldn't have posted his real name on his website.
At the floor monitors Stupid ***, Stupid ****.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2020, 01:01 PM   #2476
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Without any real-world experience with the dynamics of human behavior and a knowledge base formed by video games, popular fiction and the Marvel Comic Universe the "truthers" fell back on their misunderstanding of existing technology, the fantasy of non-existent technology and the ever popular philosophy of assigning evil intent and actions to the invisible villain "them."

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2020, 01:06 PM   #2477
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Bbbbut the "Global Power Structure"TM has unlimited power and resources. They can find anyone, anywhere, anytime in a heartbeat. If yankee451 knows "the twoof"TM they will get him... only, why is he still posting after posting "the twoof"TM for six weeks/50 pages/2400+ posts?
You're not in the loop.

If you refuse to fill out the census form they can't find you.

The work around on the fed.gov.org side will be to require every person in the U.S. to receive a flu vaccination shot before they can use the interwebs - that'll flush out the rebel rabble!

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2020, 01:13 PM   #2478
Elagabalus
Philosopher

I ended up over on let's roll (I know, I know), yankee451 has another 9/11: How they Faked the Videos thread. Another poster who doesn't believe the official story but nevertheless had the temerity to tell yankee451 that the Naudet footage was clearly shot without a tripod since the camera wiggles throughout. Yankee451's incredulous reply is hilarious.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2020, 01:32 PM   #2479
bknight
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
I ended up over on let's roll (I know, I know), yankee451 has another 9/11: How they Faked the Videos thread. Another poster who doesn't believe the official story but nevertheless had the temerity to tell yankee451 that the Naudet footage was clearly shot without a tripod since the camera wiggles throughout. Yankee451's incredulous reply is hilarious.
I hope you were wearing your tin foil hat.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2020, 02:12 PM   #2480
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
You're not in the loop.

If you refuse to fill out the census form they can't find you.
Plus, when they come to kill you, all you have to do is shout "I refuse to contract with you for this service" and they have to go away again.

Dave

- Myriad
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories