ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 12th February 2020, 05:39 PM   #1
nwoslayer
Student

The molten color theory, lets design the perfect experiment that NIST never did

In this thread i am not seeking a debate about what was pouring out of the windows from the WTC, i just want input on how you guys would design the perfect experiment.

If you had the chance to make a molten aluminium experiment to show if NIST was right or wrong that organic materials could change the color of the aluminium, how would you do it?.

I have some questions,

1. Was the aluminium alloy from the airplane and the windows pure elemental aluminium or was both an alloy with 70-80% Al and the rest other elements?.

2. What kind of organic materials would you pick and in what quantities?, would any wood that furnitures are made of be good?, would any material carpets are made of be good? what would you pick?, the organic material from partitions is wood i guess? or what is NIST thinking here?, and regarding computers, what plastic should one pick for the experiment?.

3. How much aluminium combined with the organic quantities that you want would you use?. I dont personally see why very large quanites of both would be needed, and how large quantities could have any edditinal effects at all, i think it should be the same effect regardless of quantities as long as you don't use extremely little material.

4. Would 1000-1200 C be good enough as temperature for the test?, i am thinking that 1100 could be a good temperature but if additional equipment was needed for just 100 C extra than 1000 C could be enough?, what temperature would you pick and why?.

5. Would it matter how far in the air the aluminium was falling in the experiment for you?, less then 1 meter or over 1 meter?, shouldnt matter much to anyone right?.

6. NIST said that the apparent color also would have been affected by slag formation on the surface. How could you in an experiment with aluminium make slag formation on the surface after you melted it and before you poured it in the air?.
nwoslayer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th February 2020, 10:06 PM   #2
Redwood
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by nwoslayer View Post
In this thread i am not seeking a debate about what was pouring out of the windows from the WTC, i just want input on how you guys would design the perfect experiment.

If you had the chance to make a molten aluminium experiment to show if NIST was right or wrong that organic materials could change the color of the aluminium, how would you do it?.

I have some questions,

1. Was the aluminium alloy from the airplane and the windows pure elemental aluminium or was both an alloy with 70-80% Al and the rest other elements?.

2. What kind of organic materials would you pick and in what quantities?, would any wood that furnitures are made of be good?, would any material carpets are made of be good? what would you pick?, the organic material from partitions is wood i guess? or what is NIST thinking here?, and regarding computers, what plastic should one pick for the experiment?.

3. How much aluminium combined with the organic quantities that you want would you use?. I dont personally see why very large quanites of both would be needed, and how large quantities could have any edditinal effects at all, i think it should be the same effect regardless of quantities as long as you don't use extremely little material.

4. Would 1000-1200 C be good enough as temperature for the test?, i am thinking that 1100 could be a good temperature but if additional equipment was needed for just 100 C extra than 1000 C could be enough?, what temperature would you pick and why?.

5. Would it matter how far in the air the aluminium was falling in the experiment for you?, less then 1 meter or over 1 meter?, shouldnt matter much to anyone right?.

6. NIST said that the apparent color also would have been affected by slag formation on the surface. How could you in an experiment with aluminium make slag formation on the surface after you melted it and before you poured it in the air?.
The fact of the matter is that nobody knows what this was. It was on the opposite side of the impact point. It may even be molten material from a UPS unit. But the chances of this being from some thermite charges flowing across the floor and flowing out the exterior are zero.
Redwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2020, 01:32 AM   #3
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
In what way would this experiment be of any significance at all?
Old 13th February 2020, 02:17 AM   #4
nwoslayer
Student

Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
The fact of the matter is that nobody knows what this was. It was on the opposite side of the impact point. It may even be molten material from a UPS unit. But the chances of this being from some thermite charges flowing across the floor and flowing out the exterior are zero.
A UPS unit? based on what?, if they have metal in them its lead only i think? lead is silver in color when molten.

And you cant say that about thermite, thermite could have been used, if used, to help create visible fires, it could have been placed in many many places, it is not scientifically possible to rule anything out like that.

Last edited by nwoslayer; 13th February 2020 at 03:22 AM.
nwoslayer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2020, 02:19 AM   #5
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Given that all we have is a grainy video and we don't have any independent reference to give a good colour comparison, any experiment along these lines would be a complete waste of time, because we simply don't know the exact colour we'd be trying to reproduce. Putting aside the issue that this is insane nitpicking to try and engineer one miniscule piece of contradictory evidence to a mountain of consilience, the uncertainties in the start data alone make it pointless.

Dave

- Myriad
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2020, 02:20 AM   #6
nwoslayer
Student

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
In what way would this experiment be of any significance at all?
It would show what people are saying, that NIST has created a myth about the color of a molten metal. It would actually help the scientific community since it's never good for science when government organisations creates myths.
Old 13th February 2020, 02:21 AM   #7
nwoslayer
Student

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Given that all we have is a grainy video and we don't have any independent reference to give a good colour comparison, any experiment along these lines would be a complete waste of time, because we simply don't know the exact colour we'd be trying to reproduce. Putting aside the issue that this is insane nitpicking to try and engineer one miniscule piece of contradictory evidence to a mountain of consilience, the uncertainties in the start data alone make it pointless.

Dave
Not true. The color cant be any more clear on the videos. We do know the color, and it is actually very easy according to science to figure out what it is and what it cant be.
Old 13th February 2020, 02:21 AM   #8
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

lead is silver in color when molten.
That's a ridiculous statement to make. Lead is silver in colour over a specific temperature range; nothing is silver once it gets hot enough to radiate significantly into the visible.

Dave

- Myriad
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2020, 02:23 AM   #9
Dave Rogers

Not true. The color cant be any more clear on the videos. We do know the color, and it is actually very essay according to science to figure how what it is and what it cant be.
No, we don't. Colour reproduction on digital media is notoriously unreliable, as evidenced by that goddamned dress that did the rounds on social media a couple of years ago. All we know is what colour the pixels on the vidoe oar; how that relates to the actual colour of the light emitted by the substance in question is a massive unknown.

Dave

- Myriad
Old 13th February 2020, 03:19 AM   #10
nwoslayer
Student

No, we don't. Colour reproduction on digital media is notoriously unreliable, as evidenced by that goddamned dress that did the rounds on social media a couple of years ago. All we know is what colour the pixels on the vidoe oar; how that relates to the actual colour of the light emitted by the substance in question is a massive unknown.

Dave
You have no background in science so you are now making a claim that is scientifically impossible, that it could be a camera effect making the true orange/yellow colors of the molten material that you mean could be silver in color, this is just ridiculous and is not supported by anyone in the scientific community. Over the years there has been many unscientific claims made on this forum that has no basis in reality and is not backed up by science and this is now one more.

Its a common thing that the skeptical mind goes beyond what is posible according to science to protect beliefs systems and official government narratives. I know people that are experts in cameras and video forensics and what you are saying about a camera effect making a silver color of a molten material into a true orange color is so beyond ridiculous. This forum truly is unique it the way people argue about science in false ways to protect their beliefs systems.
Old 13th February 2020, 03:20 AM   #11
nwoslayer
Student

That's a ridiculous statement to make. Lead is silver in colour over a specific temperature range; nothing is silver once it gets hot enough to radiate significantly into the visible.

Dave
No it is not ridiculous. A temperature of 1000 C or anything close to it will not make lead into the orange color we see on the molten material falling from the WTC. We are talking about the molten material from WTC and the fires and heats in the WTC. Lead would be silver in color, it is not possible for lead to have a orange color like that. NIST would never claim that it could be lead, they know better then that.
Old 13th February 2020, 03:24 AM   #12
Dave Rogers

You have no background in science so you are now making a claim that is scientifically impossible, that it could be a camera effect making the true orange/yellow colors of the molten material that you mean could be silver in color, this is just ridiculous and is not supported by anyone in the scientific community.
Just deconstructing that piece of nonsense for a moment:
(1) I'm a physicist with a doctorate and over 30 years' experience in the optics industry.
(2) I'm not making the claim that you pretend I am; I'm pointing out that (a) the actual colour of the material is uncertain, and (b) the statement "lead is silver in colour when molten" is an incorrect generalisation.

If you can't understand any of that, then why is anything you say worth listening to?

Dave

- Myriad
Old 13th February 2020, 03:48 AM   #13
pgimeno
Illuminator

A UPS unit? based on what?, if they have metal in them its lead only i think? lead is silver in color when molten.
https://11-settembre.blogspot.com/20...r-of-wtc2.html

Any material glows red at sufficient temperature.

And you cant say that about thermite, thermite could have been used, if used, to help create visible fires, it could have been placed in many many places, it is not scientifically possible to rule anything out like that.
Jet fuel is enough of an accelerant to start fires in many places.

I asked you before and I'll ask you again: do you suspect arson?
pgimeno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2020, 06:05 AM   #14
bknight
Master Poster

I have some questions,

There is no scientific manner to identify chemical composition from a video. If some of the material was actually captured then an analysis could be accomplished.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2020, 06:17 AM   #15
benthamitemetric
Muse

Not true. The color cant be any more clear on the videos. We do know the color, and it is actually very easy according to science to figure out what it is and what it cant be.
Three words: black body radiation. Even if you had correct color information for the substance in question, which you donít, the laws of the physical universe prevent you from even making an educated guess about what it is based on the color of its glow alone because, spoiler alert, all matter in the universe will provide the same range of glow colors at some temperature. Not that truthers ever spent any time learning anything before making stupid claims, but it would be nice for once if one had even a basic understanding of what they were talking about.
benthamitemetric is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2020, 06:20 AM   #16
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Just deconstructing that piece of nonsense for a moment:
(1) I'm a physicist with a doctorate and over 30 years' experience in the optics industry.
(2) I'm not making the claim that you pretend I am; I'm pointing out that (a) the actual colour of the material is uncertain, and (b) the statement "lead is silver in colour when molten" is an incorrect generalisation.

If you can't understand any of that, then why is anything you say worth listening to?

Dave
Quite. Unfortunately, it is rather common for a CT to assume that his/her protagonists must have the same level of expertise as they themselves do, i.e. none. This is actually quite likely true of the venues (echo chambers) they usually populate. They struggle when they encounter an actual scientist/doctor/whichever.

So, nwoslayer claims that the colour as seen on <insert video of choice> must necessarily be an accurate representation of the colour in real life. You and I both know that this cannot possibly be the case and further know exactly why it cannot be the case. Were we to independently compile a list of reasons why it cannot be, our lists would be largely the same despite the fact that we would be approaching the issue at hand from very different perspectives. nwoslayer simply does not seem to comprehend why.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2020, 06:24 AM   #17
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

It would show what people are saying, that NIST has created a myth about the color of a molten metal. It would actually help the scientific community since it's never good for science when government organisations creates myths.
In other words, you are starting from a predetermined conclusion, which is not how science works.
It also means this

is not actually true. You don't want to design an experiment, you want to prove your theory about CD or whatever it is that you believe. If you think that this can somehow be accomplished without anyone challenging your a priori conclusion, you need to think again. Science is not, or should not be, agenda-driven in this way, and neither the skeptics (like me),nor the actual scientists (like Dave Rogers) are going to let you get away with it.

My question about the worth of this experiment is, as others have pointed out, a reference to the endless poring over minutiae, whilst ignoring the overwhelming consilience, that is so characteristic of conspiracy theorists. Even if, somehow, you were able to prove that the molten metal was not aluminium, what difference would it make? Please don't tell me this is just about a noble desire to advance the cause of 'science versus the gubmint', because there are much better ways of doing this. What do you really hope to achieve here?
Old 13th February 2020, 06:25 AM   #18
Dave Rogers

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Quite. Unfortunately, it is rather common for a CT to assume that his/her protagonists must have the same level of expertise as they themselves do, i.e. none.
There's also a problem with definitions. To you or me, the definition of a "perfect experiment" (an unrealisable ideal, of course) would in this case be "one that determines beyond reasonable doubt the composition of the material in question". To nwoslayer I suspect the definition is more in line with "one that determines beyond possible doubt that NIST was wrong and therefore the 9/11 attacks were a conspiracy."

Dave

- Myriad
Old 13th February 2020, 06:30 AM   #19
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

There's also a problem with definitions. To you or me, the definition of a "perfect experiment" (an unrealisable ideal, of course) would in this case be "one that determines beyond reasonable doubt the composition of the material in question". To nwoslayer I suspect the definition is more in line with "one that determines beyond possible doubt that NIST was wrong and therefore the 9/11 attacks were a conspiracy."

Dave
Our local yak nailed it above. Start with the conclusion and force the evidence to fit it at all cost.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2020, 08:03 AM   #20
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing

You have no background in science...
Yes, he does. And I have a considerable background designing for film and television. And from that perspective I can tell you he's absolutely correct that color representation on film and video is exactly as he says. This is why the scene marker has a color reference chart on it. You know the "red" portion of the Starfleet uniforms used in TNG, Deep Space Nine, and Voyager? The cloth is actually fuscia. I know this because I've been on the set and seen the costumes with my own eyes. This is a good example of the kinds of color manipulation we have to do in order to compensate for the temperature of the light and the absorption characteristics of the medium.

Further, while silvery objects do have a color of their own, the dominating influence is their high index of reflectivity. The apparent color of a highly reflective object will be what it's reflecting, not what it is. No, without references and controls that we cannot possibly have, it is impossible to discern "true" color from a random video clip.
JayUtah is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2020, 08:18 AM   #21
Ranb
Penultimate Amazing

A UPS (uninterruptible power supply) unit consists of far more than lead. It will likely be made of steel or aluminum and plastic along with the battery and other supporting equipment.

I've some experience with molten lead; I cast bullets. Pure lead has a somewhat dull appearance when melted, the lead alloys with tin and antimony have the brighter "silver" appearance when heated to 650F to 750F for pouring into a mold. The surface layer will oxidize and become dull or dirty in several minutes. Any non metallic impurities may burn up and will float on the surface of the molten pool.

Ranb
Ranb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2020, 10:07 AM   #22
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

nwoslayer, in your other thread you purported to be a journalist seeking to get in contact with the people who did "our" WTC dust study to analyze certain red/gray chips.

I offered to put you in contact with the organizer of that study.

You never replied. Why?

I really want to have that issue resolved before entertaining the next.
Old 13th February 2020, 10:23 AM   #23
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Quite. Unfortunately, it is rather common for a CT to assume that his/her protagonists must have the same level of expertise as they themselves do, i.e. none. This is actually quite likely true of the venues (echo chambers) they usually populate. They struggle when they encounter an actual scientist/doctor/whichever. ...
When they encounter an actual academic with a doctoral degree, or more, in their echo chambers, they react with total servile subordinance and 100% unquestioning credulity. They adore and worship them as absolute authorities. Just watch the fans of "Dr." Judy Wood, "Professor" Steven E. Jones, "Professor" Niels Harrit, "Professor" James Fetzer never fail to use the "Dr." or "Professor" when believing without understanding everything these charlatans preach.

I am putting the titles of those frauds in scare quotes, because they are doing 9/11 "research" way outside their actual academic fields of competence. Which Truthers, happy to gullibly lap up every stupid fraudulent nonsense claim about 9/11 as long as it is clearly wrong, don't understand and don't care for.
Old 13th February 2020, 10:24 AM   #24
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...

You have no background in science so you are now making a claim that is scientifically impossible...
Oh, damn- that was funny.

My guess- if nwoslayer responds to this, it will be to ask how much of Dave's scientific work is or ever has been government-related. Or he could take the sensible route, not dig any deeper and just not respond at all- that is a pretty big matzoh ball hanging out there.

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2020, 10:38 AM   #25
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

I have some questions,
Please tell me straight and honestly:
Will you respect the answers?
(Prediction: No straight and honest answer will be forthcoming)

...what is NIST thinking here?...
You previously claimed to be a journalist. Any journalist, even the bad ones, would go to NIST and ask them what they were thinking. Why do you ask us? We are not mind readers!

... dont ... quanites ... edditinal ... shouldnt ...
For actual journalists, proof-reding is second nature.

... Over the years there has [sic!] been many unscientific claims made on this forum that has [sic!] no basis in reality and is [sic!] not backed up by science and this is now one more. ...
Please tell us, straight and honestly:
If that is what you think about the scientific competence of "this forum"[1], why did you come here and ask the questions in the opening post?
Try to give this a straight and honest answer!
(Prediction: No straight and honest answer will be forthcoming. No Truther ever answers fair and relevant questions straight and honestly)

It is my feeling that nwoslayer has lied when (s)he claimed to be a journalist. Almost every paragraph (s)he writes contains evidence against that claim. I think (s)he thought that "journalist" might be a credible lie, for (s)he thinks that real journalists lie as brazenly as (s)he does. But journalists by and large don't.
For evidence of my claim that there is no honesty in nwoslayer, just watch hir fail to give straight and honest answers to the two question where I explicitly remind here to answer straight and honestly.

[1] Scare quotes around "this forum" because the pretense that "this forum" is an entity that can be characterized in the way nwoslayer does is silly on its face: This forum has fluctuating membership, and that membership has always included Truthers, and now includes him. Is nwoslayer saying that (s)he hirself makes "many unscientific claims ... that has [sic!] no basis in reality and is [sic!] not backed up by science"? Or does (s)he include such luminaries as Tony Szamboti, Rick Shaddock, Ziggi, or the bumbling idiot MirageMemories? I would then agree fully with hir assessment that "[o]ver the years there has [sic!] been many unscientific claims made on this forum that has [sic!] no basis in reality and is [sic!] not backed up by science"
Old 13th February 2020, 10:46 AM   #26
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Ok, I'll ask this straight:

nwoslayer: Please put your hands on the bible, your grandmothers headstone, your copy of the the Constitution, or whatever is dear and holy to you.

Then answer, straight and honestly: Are you a journalist - yes or no?
Old 13th February 2020, 10:48 AM   #27
Leftus
Graduate Poster

Rodan's breath weapon can reach 1200C So anything north than that would be acceptable.

Unless you are one of those no-Rodaners. Which is just absurd.
Leftus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2020, 11:27 AM   #28
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Lead Is a good Black body radiation source as Is Aluminum Nitirite you can't just mix aluminum and make it glow yellow, the substance has to be placed In the Aluminum in a low oxygen environment, hot gasses in a large fire with some compounds can cause Nitrogen to bind with Aluminum and make it glow orange or yellow.
It could be Lead from the Fugi Bank UPS backup system, or a combination of Lead, melted Nitrous coded Plastic CDS, and Fe304 Microspheres. From magnetic inks.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2020, 11:35 AM   #29
JSanderO
Illuminator

Trying to figure out what the metal / material is from a video shot from a 1/4 mile away with the morning sun reflecting off the shiny falling material is a fool's errand.

Last edited by JSanderO; 13th February 2020 at 11:47 AM.
JSanderO is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2020, 11:39 AM   #30
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

I have some questions,

I settled this Question on this very forum in 2006 can Aluminum glow and Flow and yes it can if sutable materials are mixed with it, without forming an oxide on the materials I e they are introduced under the molten Material itself from it engulfing them in a non oxygen environment under a 500, to 1000 pound mass.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2020, 11:41 AM   #31
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by JSanderO View Post
Trying to figure out what the metal / material is from a video shot from a 1/4 mile away with the morning sun reflecting of the shiny falling material is a fool's errand.
Yes it is, and always will be.
Old 13th February 2020, 11:46 AM   #32
Axxman300
Illuminator

This is the best theory not advanced by nutjobs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gui_ATdfHx4

The thesis being that melted aluminum mixed with water created hydrogen when exposed to water. Obviously it has problems, but it does take into account the collapse of the floors within the crash zone which would have created kiln-like conditions to weaken the steel.

And yes there was a massive UPS locker in that part of the building meaning lots of lead.

I do know that there was no thermite.
Old 13th February 2020, 11:54 AM   #33
Leftus
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
This is the best theory not advanced by nutjobs:
Man, I'm right here. Not a nutjob, but matching the facts to what we know about Rodan.

The fact it's equally plausible to nutjob theories, is not a sign that I'm a nutjob.
Leftus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2020, 12:43 PM   #34
Axxman300
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Leftus View Post
Man, I'm right here. Not a nutjob, but matching the facts to what we know about Rodan.

The fact it's equally plausible to nutjob theories, is not a sign that I'm a nutjob.
There's a difference between advancing a knowingly nutjob theory to counter a theory that should be an obvious nutjob theory to everyone accept the nutjobs.

Got it?
Old 13th February 2020, 01:50 PM   #35
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Originally Posted by turingtest View Post
Oh, damn- that was funny.
Guy registers with handle nwoslayer.

Comes to an NWO stronghold.

Gets slain.

Couldn't see that coming, really.

The better you get, the harder you work.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2020, 01:59 PM   #36
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
There's a difference between advancing a knowingly nutjob theory to counter a theory that should be an obvious nutjob theory to everyone accept the nutjobs.

Got it?
The Questions has always been if Aluminum could Flow and glow I proved it could long ago though simple experiments, a 1000 pounds Aluminum truck bed some heavy equipment some fuel and some junk materials.
Plus a large brush pile 10 Acres of wood brush.
Yep a large molt can absorb material from under the molt into the Aluminum and form crazy compounds under the oxygen free environment of the molt.
Old 13th February 2020, 02:01 PM   #37
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
Guy registers with handle nwoslayer.

Comes to an NWO stronghold.

Gets slain.

Couldn't see that coming, really.
Not from a nano meter away.
Old 13th February 2020, 04:39 PM   #38
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

There was no melted steel, and zero thermite used on 9/11. You will never have evidence. No steel damaged by thermite on 9/11.

Kind of ends your fantasy

You don't know much about video... next time research before making up bs

Go ahead, heat Al and Pb to 1100 C, what color do you see? Make my day, do something more than fall for lies from liars in 9/11 truth who made up the fantasy of thermite, inside job, CD, and other delusional claims born in paranoia and ignorance.

How is the dust study coming?

Last edited by beachnut; 13th February 2020 at 04:56 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2020, 10:17 PM   #39
paiute
Graduate Poster

Brave nwoslayer ran away.
Bravely ran away away.
When facts reared their ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.
Yes, brave nwoslayer turned about
And gallantly he chickened out.
Swiftly taking to his feet,
He beat a very brave retreat.
Bravest of the brave, nwoslayer!
http://www.scribd.com/doc/36568510/A...-of-Cadaverine
paiute is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2020, 12:55 AM   #40
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Does rather make me think about his forum name.
Is it a boast, or a prediction?
nwoslayer, would you mind posting a summary of your notable victories over the New World Order thus far? Pictures of cheering crowds of recently-freed people throwing rose petals would be nice too.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories