ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 2020 elections , joe biden , presidential candidates

Old 26th June 2020, 05:23 AM   #761
bonzombiekitty
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by xjx388 View Post
I do find it interesting that so many people say: "I would vote for a dirty old sock over Trump," and then we have so much hand wringing over picking a VP candidate. Just pick someone and be done with it.
Yes, I would vote for a dirty sock over Donald Trump. There's likely little that Biden could do to make me not vote for him, even less that would make me think that Trump should be the winner. That doesn't mean that there isn't a significant portion of people who could be swayed (personally, I think it's ridiculous that some people could be swayed by this point, but people are ridiculous) to either vote third party or vote for Trump based on something like a VP pick.

While I am increasingly more comfortable with the chances of Biden winning as Trump continues to flounder, and I am pretty sure that the tiny needle shift needed to win key states happened immediately after the results of 2016 were announced, I would like to be as certain as possible that he is going to win. My heart cannot take another 4 years of Trump.

Last edited by bonzombiekitty; 26th June 2020 at 05:27 AM.
bonzombiekitty is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2020, 05:45 AM   #762
Jungle Jim
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by xjx388 View Post
I do find it interesting that so many people say: "I would vote for a dirty old sock over Trump," and then we have so much hand wringing over picking a VP candidate. Just pick someone and be done with it.
Sen. Tammy Duckworth. Checks off most, if not all, of the boxes for V.P.
Jungle Jim is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2020, 05:57 AM   #763
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Biden should only pick Duckworth if the Democrats have already written off the Senate in 2020, especially since she holds a Senate seat the Democrats only took back from the Republicans in 2020 (eta: 2016 I mean). The risk of losing that isn't worth it, in my opinion.

Last edited by JoeMorgue; 26th June 2020 at 06:26 AM.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2020, 06:04 AM   #764
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Jungle Jim View Post
Sen. Tammy Duckworth. Checks off most, if not all, of the boxes for V.P.
I agree...

Significant political experience, Decent age. Her previous history doesn't raise any red flags. (There may be a couple if small issues from before she entered politics, but nothing worse than any other candidates.) And she would be one of the few people on the ticket with actual military experience. (I wonder if that might help the Democrats make inroads with pro-trump veterans)

It might be interesting to see how trumpers deal with 1) her disability and 2) her birth location.

The one issue is that Biden may feel pressure to specifically pick an African-american as vp due to the current racial protests.

Sent from my LM-X320 using Tapatalk

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2020, 06:08 AM   #765
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
Biden should only pick Duckworth if the Democrats have already written off the Senate in 2020, especially since she holds a Senate seat the Democrats only took back from the Republicans in 2020. The risk of losing that isn't worth it, in my opinion.
That is a risk. But the current gov of Illinois is a democrat, so he would at least be able to appoint a democrat to temporarily take her spot. (which was a problem with Warren... The gov for her state was republican.)

Sent from my LM-X320 using Tapatalk

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2020, 06:08 AM   #766
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Biden should only pick Duckworth if the Democrats have already written off the Senate in 2020, especially since she holds a Senate seat the Democrats only took back from the Republicans in 2020. The risk of losing that isn't worth it, in my opinion.
Biden has strong coat tails in Illinois. Clinton took it in 2016 by 16 points. I think the risk of losing the seat is small. The real question is should he select a running mate who isn't a black woman. If Biden wants to channel BLM into black votes in Pennsylvania and Michigan, he really needs a black running mate.
Old 26th June 2020, 06:15 AM   #767
Distracted1
Illuminator

Originally Posted by bonzombiekitty View Post
Yes, I would vote for a dirty sock over Donald Trump. There's likely little that Biden could do to make me not vote for him, even less that would make me think that Trump should be the winner. That doesn't mean that there isn't a significant portion of people who could be swayed (personally, I think it's ridiculous that some people could be swayed by this point, but people are ridiculous) to either vote third party or vote for Trump based on something like a VP pick.

While I am increasingly more comfortable with the chances of Biden winning as Trump continues to flounder, and I am pretty sure that the tiny needle shift needed to win key states happened immediately after the results of 2016 were announced, I would like to be as certain as possible that he is going to win. My heart cannot take another 4 years of Trump.
I think many people (myself included) think Biden is way too old to actually "be" the POTUS, and selected him for the sole reason that he seemed the most likely to become the POTUS.

His frailty makes his choice of VP much more important than previous candidates picks (I actually expect most of the "presidentin'" to be done by the VP).

The people who might be drawn away from Trump (or at least, motivated to cast a third-party vote when they would ordinarily have pulled the lever for the Republican) see this as well IMO.
I think Warren is the best choice. Experienced, driven, and seemingly quite capable, that is more important right now (in many minds) than being a "game changer"- because our Nation is facing a slow-moving existential crisis on several fronts.

Long story short- no pick is going to stop the Trump haters from voting Biden, but there are picks who will cause him to do better with the small pool of undecideds- and with the the group whose participation needs to be suppressed.
Old 26th June 2020, 06:46 AM   #768
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Distracted1 View Post
I think Warren is the best choice. Experienced, driven, and seemingly quite capable, that is more important right now (in many minds) than being a "game changer"- because our Nation is facing a slow-moving existential crisis on several fronts.
Warren would be a good VP (and heck, would have been a good presidential candidate). But to me, there are 2 problems.

- The Democrats would lose a senate seat (temporarily). Granted, she is from a left-leaning state, and the Democrats would probably win it back in later elections. However, the gov. for her state is currently a republican, so there would probably be a temporary appointment of another republican (at a key time during the transition, when the senate would be confirming cabinet members.)

- Her age. The Democrats really need to string together multiple wins in the white house to start to undo Trump's damage. So, the VP pick should be someone who can easily step into the role of presidential candidate in 2024/ or 2028. At her age there are potential health risks. (Yes, I know, the 2020 election is between 2 candidates that are also pretty old... but look at how much they are being targeted for being 'frail'...)

Plus, like I mentioned with Duckworth, there may be pressure on Biden to pick an african-American woman because of the protests. The trouble is the most likely alternatives have problems of their own.

We are Groot - Groot
Old 26th June 2020, 06:52 AM   #769
Distracted1
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Segnosaur View Post
Warren would be a good VP (and heck, would have been a good presidential candidate). But to me, there are 2 problems.

- The Democrats would lose a senate seat (temporarily). Granted, she is from a left-leaning state, and the Democrats would probably win it back in later elections. However, the gov. for her state is currently a republican, so there would probably be a temporary appointment of another republican (at a key time during the transition, when the senate would be confirming cabinet members.)

- Her age. The Democrats really need to string together multiple wins in the white house to start to undo Trump's damage. So, the VP pick should be someone who can easily step into the role of presidential candidate in 2024/ or 2028. At her age there are potential health risks. (Yes, I know, the 2020 election is between 2 candidates that are also pretty old... but look at how much they are being targeted for being 'frail'...)

Plus, like I mentioned with Duckworth, there may be pressure on Biden to pick an african-American woman because of the protests. The trouble is the most likely alternatives have problems of their own.
I think "age" is less the issue than being "old" is, If that makes sense to you.
Being able to demonstrate vigor, stamina, and plasticity transcends the calendar, and Warren has plenty of that.

The actual number means far less.
Old 26th June 2020, 07:04 AM   #770
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Again I have no problem with elected officials in high office tending to be "old."

I have a huge problem with the average age of our elected officials, and every who runs to be in those offices, being "About 5-10 years after they statistically already died" with very few exceptions.

I'll always want experienced people who didn't just fall off the Turnip Truck in the Presidency, Senate, and House, but we can dial it back a little so someone who's only had one major heart surgery isn't hailed as a Spring Chicken.

And yes I agree if Biden is the candidate, the VP needs to be in that "Under 55 range" at oldest.

Last edited by JoeMorgue; 26th June 2020 at 07:06 AM.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2020, 07:05 AM   #771
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Distracted1 View Post
I think "age" is less the issue than being "old" is, If that makes sense to you.
Being able to demonstrate vigor, stamina, and plasticity transcends the calendar, and Warren has plenty of that.
Yes, at THIS point in her life she has plenty of stamina/etc.

The question is how much will she show in 2024 (if Biden only serves for one term), or 2028 (if Biden serves 2 terms), or 2032 (if Biden serves for 2 terms, she wins her own election, and is up for re-election.)

We are Groot - Groot
Old 26th June 2020, 08:15 AM   #772
Dread Pirate Roberts
Thinker

Biden should only pick Duckworth if the Democrats have already written off the Senate in 2020, especially since she holds a Senate seat the Democrats only took back from the Republicans in 2020 (eta: 2016 I mean). The risk of losing that isn't worth it, in my opinion.
Pritzker would appoint a Democrat, and in Illinois appointees serve the remainder of the term, which would be until 2022 in this case. So I think she should remain under consideration.
Dread Pirate Roberts is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2020, 09:24 AM   #773
Bob001
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Segnosaur View Post
It might be interesting to see how trumpers deal with 1) her disability and 2) her birth location.
That is a legitimate question. She was born in Thailand to an American father. The courts have never interpreted or resolved what it means to be a "natural born citizen." Opponents of John McCain, born in Panama, and Ted Cruz, born in Canada, among others, have tried to use that clause against them. Duckworth might be a great person, but that's a distraction Biden doesn't need.
Bob001 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2020, 10:04 AM   #774
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

CNN:https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/26/polit...ate/index.html

Quote:
CNN spoke to more than a dozen people close to the Biden search process who believe that four of the leading prospects are Sen. Kamala Harris of California, Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, Rep. Val Demings of Florida and Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms.
Old 26th June 2020, 10:59 AM   #775
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Heh.

"CNN spoke to more than a dozen people close to the Biden search process who believe that four of the leading prospects are..."

Seems like really weird phrasing to me.

I'd consider someone "close to the search process" to be the head of the team and maybe one or two of their senior team members - people who are having regular conversations with Biden and his campaign manager about what they're looking for.

Are there really a dozen people that close to the process?

And why is CNN talking to a dozen people about the same process anyway? Doesn't it get redundant after the first or second interview? If you've talked to one person who's authoritatively close to the process, why do you need to get the same info from twelve more people involved in the same process?

And why are there a dozen people all talking to CNN about the process? Shouldn't press liaison be a duty assigned to one or two people on the team, so that the rest of the team can focus on doing their jobs? And also so the message from the campaign is consistent?

If the Biden campaign wants it to be known who they're considering, they only need one guy to call his CNN contact and relay that information. If the campaign *doesn't* want it to be known, then why the hell do they have a dozen people all leaking this info?

Are a dozen anonymous sources supposed to be more authoritative than one or two anonymous sources?

I wonder how these journalistic conversations played out.

"I think we're looking at Harris."

"You think? Or you know? Because I heard from Alice that your team is looking at Warren."

"Oh, maybe we're looking at Warren, too. Maybe ask Bob?"

"I talked to Bob yesterday. He said Demings."

"Really? Bob already talked to you? What about Charlene?"

"She says Lance Bottoms is in the running."

"... Is there anyone on the team you *haven't* talked to yet?"

"No, I think we've spoken to everyone at least once."

"Uh, I guess it's Harris, Warren, Demings, and Lance Bottoms."

"You guess? Or you know?"

"Twelve guesses is as good as knowing, right?"

"Can I quote you on that?"

"Please dont."
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th June 2020, 06:35 AM   #776
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

120 million dead from COVID in Bidenland:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Old 29th June 2020, 06:48 AM   #777
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Trump has time till November to rise to the challenge.

Putin will pay him for every dead American.

Last edited by The Great Zaganza; 29th June 2020 at 06:56 AM.
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th June 2020, 06:53 AM   #778
shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised

I AGREE
A slip of the tongue which he quickly corrected. Unlike the batcrap insane garbage that spews from Trump's mouth and fingers every day.

And aren't you late to the party? This has been around for, what, a week or so?
"[shemp is] a most notable coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality." - Shakespeare
shemp is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th June 2020, 06:56 AM   #779
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Originally Posted by shemp View Post
A slip of the tongue which he quickly corrected. Unlike the batcrap insane garbage that spews from Trump's mouth and fingers every day.

And aren't you late to the party? This has been around for, what, a week or so?
Party orders take time to process.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th June 2020, 07:03 AM   #780
shemp

Complaining about Biden's slip of the tongue is like going to a 5-alarm fire and complaining that the Fire Chief's boots aren't tied in a regulation manner.
"[shemp is] a most notable coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality." - Shakespeare
shemp is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th June 2020, 07:03 AM   #781
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

I'll vote for a gaff every other word over one piece of vile hate speech and sleep like a baby that night with a clear conscious.

And even that is in an alternative world where the person spewing the vile hate speech isn't an even greater gaff generator.
Old 29th June 2020, 07:09 AM   #782
shemp

I'll vote for a gaff every other word over one piece of vile hate speech and sleep like a baby that night with a clear conscious.

And even that is in an alternative world where the person spewing the vile hate speech isn't an even greater gaff generator.
Just a nitpick: There's a difference between "gaffe" and "gaff":

Quote:
gaffe
[ɡaf]

NOUN
an unintentional act or remark causing embarrassment to its originator; a blunder.
"an unforgivable social gaffe"
Quote:
gaff
[ɡaf]

NOUN
a stick with a hook or barbed spear, for landing large fish.
sailing
a spar to which the head of a fore-and-aft sail is bent.
"a gaff-rigged cutter"

VERB
gaff (verb) gaffs (third person present) gaffed (past tense) gaffed (past participle) gaffing (present participle)
seize or impale with a gaff.
"Donald Trump should be gaffed and thrown in prison"
Old 29th June 2020, 07:11 AM   #783
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Explain to Trump that Biden will probably have a gaff at the debate, and he'll never show up.
Old 29th June 2020, 07:13 AM   #784
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

And a jaffa cake is right out, something else entirely.
Old 29th June 2020, 10:49 AM   #785
CapelDodger
Penultimate Amazing

In British English "gaff" can mean a home or business premises, exemplified in the pub landlord's motto of "My gaff, my rules". An attitude Trump has adopted in the White House.

God can make a cow out of a tree, but has He ever done so? Therefore show some reason why a thing is so, or cease to hold that it is so - William of Conches, c1150
CapelDodger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2020, 02:09 AM   #786
Belz...
Fiend God

I AGREE
Oh my god! He misspoke?

Well, he can't possibly become president now!

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2020, 03:39 AM   #787
Sideroxylon
Featherless biped

Government for white male billionaires but with the special ingredient of decorum.
Sideroxylon is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2020, 06:13 AM   #788
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Originally Posted by Sideroxylon View Post
Government for white male billionaires but with the special ingredient of decorum.
Calling Biden and Trump the same is for privileged people.

Trump and Biden are not true for women, gays, blacks, immigrants, etc.

"All white billionaires are the same" is yuppie nonsense.
Old 30th June 2020, 06:55 AM   #789
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

Trump and Biden are not true for women, gays, blacks, immigrants, etc.
Is this a gaffe that accidentally reveals a truth?!?!?!!?!?
Old 30th June 2020, 07:06 AM   #790
bonzombiekitty
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by TragicMonkey View Post
Is this a gaffe that accidentally reveals a truth?!?!?!!?!?
Now JoeMorgue can't be president!
bonzombiekitty is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2020, 07:18 AM   #791
thaiboxerken
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Oh my god! He misspoke?

Well, he can't possibly become president now!
It's as if Trumpanzees have no shame. They attack Biden for saying a wrong number, that he immediately corrected, but are silent on all of the nonsense, lies and made-up words that their Dear Leader says.
1. He'd never do that. 2. Okay but he's not currently doing it. 3. Okay but he's not currently technically doing it. 4. Okay but everyone does it. 5. He's doing it, we can't stop him, no point in complaining about it. 6. We all knew he was going to do it which... makes it okay somehow. 7. It's perfectly fine that's he's doing it.
thaiboxerken is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2020, 08:25 AM   #792
Armitage72
Illuminator

Originally Posted by thaiboxerken View Post
It's as if Trumpanzees have no shame. They attack Biden for saying a wrong number, that he immediately corrected, but are silent on all of the nonsense, lies and made-up words that their Dear Leader says.

Admitting a mistake and correcting yourself is a sign of weakness.
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2020, 08:46 AM   #793
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Originally Posted by Armitage72 View Post
Admitting a mistake and correcting yourself is a sign of weakness.
It's why none of them have standards and are oddly proud about it. It means they never commit the cardinal sin of having things you believe in that you can't live up to 100%.

This has been the weird sort of mentality they've been trying to really solidify as a central argumentative, this idea that trying and failing to do good or even trying to do good and only achieving "Mostly good" is some form of hypocrisy and their "LOL we have no standards, burn the whole thing down" mentality is somehow superior because of it.

It's why all their criticisms are based on some variation on "You tried to do X but only achieved 90% of X, I don't even care about X therefore I'm more morally consistent than you and therefore better."

You aren't as smart as you think you are, I'm an anti-intellectual proudly ignorant idiot, therefore I'm better.

You occasionally aren't "woke" enough as you think people should be, I'm an an outright racist, therefore I'm better.

You occasionally have corrupt people in your party, our demi-God is every from of corrupt imaginable, therefore I'm better.

They have argumentatively weaponized "I'm better than you because I don't try while you try and sometimes fail."
Old 30th June 2020, 09:40 AM   #794
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Looks like some honesty from Biden...

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden told potential campaign donors at a Monday event that he would end President Trump’s 2017 $2 trillion tax cut, even though many of them might not like it.

Makes sense... he campaigned on it in the primaries (so its not like he can hide it), and the tax cuts were unpopular for many people. Pushing a repeal (even a partial repeal) of the tax cuts would probably help him.

We are Groot - Groot
Old 30th June 2020, 11:35 AM   #795
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

I watched Biden's presser today on CNN (missed the beginning but watched about the last 45 minutes). He was very clear, precise and focused for someone who "obviously has dementia".
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2020, 11:37 AM   #796
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Who do you believe? Your own eyes or the Trumpers and Bernie Bros?
Old 30th June 2020, 12:06 PM   #797
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

Who do you believe? Your own eyes or the Trumpers and Bernie Bros?
1. Manipulated video, deepfake!!
2. Biden's dementia is so bad it's come through the other side and he's deluded himself into believing he's a whole different person who doesn't have dementia!!
3. He's not demented yet, but will snap any second!!
4. Hillary Clinton's emails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. See #4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. All of the above simultaneously, especially the ones that contradict the others!!
Old 30th June 2020, 12:52 PM   #798
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by TragicMonkey View Post
1. Manipulated video, deepfake!!
2. Biden's dementia is so bad it's come through the other side and he's deluded himself into believing he's a whole different person who doesn't have dementia!!
3. He's not demented yet, but will snap any second!!
4. Hillary Clinton's emails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. See #4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. All of the above simultaneously, especially the ones that contradict the others!!
You forgot BENGHAZI! and RUSSIA HOAX! You're obviously slipping mentally.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2020, 01:31 PM   #799
Lennart Hyland
Muse

I AGREE
No its 120.000 in "Bidenland" since he corrected himself instantly. But I guess that doesnt fit your agenda so you choose to not get your facts straight...

Unfortunately the 911truth movement web site does not allow any opinions contrary to their own, or I would have presented my views. David Scott - CTBUH Chairman
Lennart Hyland is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2020, 02:19 PM   #800
Regnad Kcin
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
You forgot BENGHAZI! and RUSSIA HOAX! You're obviously slipping mentally.
Now TragicMonkey can't be president.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics