ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Den Hollander , Epstein conspiracies , Esther Salas , Jeffrey Epstein , shooting incidents

Old 20th July 2020, 12:27 PM   #1
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing

Judge's son gunned down, hitman found dead in car

If any developing story had 'conspiracy' written all over it, it has to be the gunning down of Judge Salas' son. Salas had just been appointed five days ago as the judge to preside over the Deutsche Bank money laundering case.

Strong connections to Epstein as one of the charges is allegedly their allowing him to launder his ill-gotten gains there.

Quote:
The person suspected of shooting the husband and son of US District Court of New Jersey Esther Salas on Sunday at her North Brunswick home has died of what is believed to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound, according to two law enforcement sources.

Daniel Anderl, a 20-year-old student at Catholic University, was killed in the shooting, and Mark Anderl, the judge's husband and a defense attorney, was injured, according to Chief Judge Freda Wolfson. Salas was unharmed, Wolfson said.
So the 'hitman' wearing a Fedex uniform and delivering a 'Fedex parcel' turned out to be a 'disgruntled attorney' who had lost a case under Salas five years ago. He was found shot dead in a car in New York Catskill not long after.

It is strange an attorney would hold a grudge about losing a case, usually it is a resentful litigant or defendant who feels unjustly treated or made to pay unfair costs. The lawyer gets his or her money in any case. And waiting five years.

So it has all the hallmarks of a Lee Oswald type assassination with the hitman being bumped off by another hitman. 'A secret between two people is safe if one is dead'.

Epstein's hand waves out of the grave...?

ETA: the gunman found dead in the car is allegedly Roy Den Hollander and his resumé looks like this:

Quote:
RESUME
Anti-Feminist litigation, investigations, and advice on general corporate matters.
M.B.A. Columbia University Business School with Honors, J.D. George Washington University Law School with High Honors.

WORK EXPERIENCE
Attorney and Business Consultant, New York, N.Y., 2000-Present
Litigate civil cases, including men's rights, immigration fraud, insurance subrogation, and RICO.
Advise businesses on corporate governance, contracts and litigation.

Kroll Associates Russia, Moscow, Russia, 1999-2000
Managed and upgraded Kroll’s delivery of intelligence and security in the former Soviet Union.
Attorney, New York, N.Y., Russia, Ecuador, 1990-1999
Counseled companies, individuals, and nonprofit organizations in America, Russia, and Ecuador on legal and
business issues, including international financing and marketing.<snip>
Spot the Russia connection.

vilken tröst, vad än som kommer på!

Last edited by Vixen; 20th July 2020 at 12:39 PM.
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2020, 12:41 PM   #2
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

I believe he was an attorney representing himself. But maybe not in that case.

Regardless, long story short, the guy was an incel XXXX sorry, "men's rights activist."

He had previously filed a discrimination lawsuit against "Ladies' nights" in bars.

When he lost that, he threatened to "pull a [someone]", where, I don't remember the exact name, but [someone] had attacked a courtroom with an axe.

As far as I know, there is no reason to think there is any connection with the Deustche Bank case. He had a vendetta against the judge already.
Old 20th July 2020, 12:45 PM   #3
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by pgwenthold View Post
I believe he was an attorney representing himself. But maybe not in that case.

Regardless, long story short, the guy was an incel XXXX sorry, "men's rights activist."

He had previously filed a discrimination lawsuit against "Ladies' nights" in bars.

When he lost that, he threatened to "pull a [someone]", where, I don't remember the exact name, but [someone] had attacked a courtroom with an axe.

As far as I know, there is no reason to think there is any connection with the Deustche Bank case. He had a vendetta against the judge already.
Seems quite random to just fire at whoever answers the door. That has hitman all over it, as mafia types target family.

The Mens Rights Activism case can be seen here:

Quote:
Yesterday, the Second Circuit Court of Appeals upheld Manhattan Federal Judge Miriam Cedarbaum’s decision that ladies’ nights are a legal part of New York’s nightlife. The judges dismissed a complaint by Roy Den Hollander, the lawyer and plaintiff who claimed that New York clubs, Copacabana, China Club, A.E.R., Lotus, and Sol discriminate against men when they lower drink prices and door charges for ladies.Turns out, Hollender is a “Men’s Rights Advocate” with a history of fighting for the rights of the “oft-maligned” modern man. We caught up with him to find out more.

In 2008, Hollander — who, according to his website has a law degree from George Washington University and a business degree from Columbia — claimed that Columbia University’s Institute for Research on Women and Gender is discriminatory because there is no equivalent program for men’s studies. A judge dismissed the case. He also filed a complaint claiming that the Violence Against Women Act, which allows immigrant women who were abused by their spouses to obtain citizenship, is unconstitutional. A judge dismissed the case. [His ex-wife, a Russian citizen, once used the Violence Against Women Act against him. He writes on his website that the act grants citizenship to women “falsely accusing their American husbands,” and he told us that on top of it all, he didn’t know that his wife was actually a “Russian mafia prostitute.”]

Despite the latest dismissal, Hollander’s highly personal mission to end ladies’ nights isn’t over. “I thought it was going to be a sure win,” he says.
Unbalanced or primed by an agent?

Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2020, 12:48 PM   #4
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Originally Posted by pgwenthold View Post
That's something I think the more... ahem... conspiratorial among us often forget, that people involved in "big events" are usually also involved in a lot of small ones.
Old 20th July 2020, 12:53 PM   #5
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
So it has all the hallmarks of a Lee Oswald type assassination with the hitman being bumped off by another hitman.
You mean, it has all the hallmarks of a fantasy version of Lee Oswald?

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2020, 12:54 PM   #6
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Unbalanced. Mafia tropes are so ingrained in American pop culture that it's absurd to assume that only actual mobsters can possibly carry out a mafia-style hit.

This whole thing is stupid, but since you're here anyway, please spin us your tale about how DeutscheBank had an urgent need for a different judge, that couldn't be much better handled by any of the vast array of other legitimate and illegitimate tools at their disposal.

The judge was assigned five days ago. The trial hasn't even started yet. DeutscheBank has literally years to work this out via motions, stonewalling, bribery, straightforward lawyering, settlements without admission of wrongdoing, slap on the wrist fines, scapegoats, etc.

So what's your theory? There's one key piece of evidence that brings the whole house of cards crashing down on the CEO, and the judge has already said she's going to allow it in the trial?
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2020, 12:56 PM   #7
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

I suppose next someone will suggest a Wayfair storage cabinet was found in her garage.
Old 20th July 2020, 12:56 PM   #8
casebro
Penultimate Amazing

So, did losing that case lead to other ramifications? Rights clients left, business clients too, no new cases, life turns to doo-doo?
Old 20th July 2020, 12:59 PM   #9
SuburbanTurkey
Philosopher

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Unbalanced. Mafia tropes are so ingrained in American pop culture that it's absurd to assume that only actual mobsters can possibly carry out a mafia-style hit.

This whole thing is stupid, but since you're here anyway, please spin us your tale about how DeutscheBank had an urgent need for a different judge, that couldn't be much better handled by any of the vast array of other legitimate and illegitimate tools at their disposal.

The judge was assigned five days ago. The trial hasn't even started yet. DeutscheBank has literally years to work this out via motions, stonewalling, bribery, straightforward lawyering, settlements without admission of wrongdoing, slap on the wrist fines, scapegoats, etc.

So what's your theory? There's one key piece of evidence that brings the whole house of cards crashing down on the CEO, and the judge has already said she's going to allow it in the trial?
Especially considering the target was a judge. I'm sure there's no shortage of people who have had unfavorable rulings that might bear a grudge.

Unhinged MRA who thinks the system screwed him seems like a pretty reasonable explanation. The whole MRA ideology is seeded with violent, anti-social cranks.

Last edited by SuburbanTurkey; 20th July 2020 at 01:03 PM.
SuburbanTurkey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2020, 01:05 PM   #10
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

Sure the guy was a trumpet, but still there's no indication that he was on a trump-enemy destruction mission.
Old 20th July 2020, 01:08 PM   #11
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post

Deep state sending a message. Reading the article in post #3 [his resumé] you can see he spent significant time in Russia and the then USSR, even involved in developing their intelligence. So my theory s this...

scroll down

He is an MK-ULTRA robot with a silicon chip in his temporal lobe obeying orders from the agents who put it there.

Old 20th July 2020, 01:12 PM   #12
SuburbanTurkey
Philosopher

Originally Posted by casebro View Post
So, did losing that case lead to other ramifications? Rights clients left, business clients too, no new cases, life turns to doo-doo?
The guy filing the cases was also the plantiff. Given that he was in his 60's, it seemed to be a personal quest against women rather than any kind of business strategy.

Dude seemed legit unhinged. Would just be another run-of-the-mill pro se nutbag, but he had a law degree, so he was more competent.
Old 20th July 2020, 01:15 PM   #13
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
The guy filing the cases was also the plantiff. Given that he was in his 60's, it seemed to be a personal quest against women rather than any kind of business strategy.

Dude seemed legit unhinged. Would just be another run-of-the-mill pro se nutbag, but he had a law degree, so he was more competent.
One small detail...he didn't shoot any females he shot the son and his dad.

Old 20th July 2020, 01:15 PM   #14
Guybrush Threepwood
Trainee Pirate

He is an MK-ULTRA robot with a silicon chip in his temporal lobe obeying orders from the agents who put it there.
So the silicon chip inside his head got switched to overload? Shouldn't that have happened today rather than yesterday?
Guybrush Threepwood is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2020, 01:24 PM   #15
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Originally Posted by TragicMonkey View Post
I suppose next someone will suggest a Wayfair storage cabinet was found in her garage.
What's the SKU number for that cabinet? I think that I might like one of those for my garage.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2020, 01:26 PM   #16
SuburbanTurkey
Philosopher

At the house of the judge that ruled against him. He rang the doorbell and shot who answered, not exactly a super specific assasination method. Either way it's a dire blow against the woman judge that ruled against him in his MRA crusade.
Old 20th July 2020, 01:32 PM   #17
catsmate
No longer the 1

If any developing story had 'conspiracy' written all over it, it has to be the gunning down of Judge Salas' son. Salas had just been appointed five days ago as the judge to preside over the Deutsche Bank money laundering case.
No. It has "lunatic conspiracy theory" written all over it.

Strong connections to Epstein as one of the charges is allegedly their allowing him to launder his ill-gotten gains there.
No.

So the 'hitman' wearing a Fedex uniform and delivering a 'Fedex parcel' turned out to be a 'disgruntled attorney' who had lost a case under Salas five years ago. He was found shot dead in a car in New York Catskill not long after.

It is strange an attorney would hold a grudge about losing a case, usually it is a resentful litigant or defendant who feels unjustly treated or made to pay unfair costs. The lawyer gets his or her money in any case. And waiting five years.
Except he was the litigant, in a nonsensical incel motivated case, was slapped down and was, basically, nuts.

So it has all the hallmarks of a Lee Oswald type assassination with the hitman being bumped off by another hitman. 'A secret between two people is safe if one is dead'.
Utter bollocks.

Again utter bollocks. The kind of ridiculous conspiratorial nonsense that appeals to people who need to believe in conspiracies.

ETA: the gunman found dead in the car is allegedly Roy Den Hollander and his resumé looks like this:

Oh good grief.

Seems quite random to just fire at whoever answers the door. That has hitman all over it, as mafia types target family.
No. It has 'idiot; all over it.

The Mens Rights Activism case can be seen here:

Unbalanced or primed by an agent?
An incel, ergo mentally unbalanced and misogynist.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2020, 02:12 PM   #18
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

According to this article the guy might be connected to another murder in California:

Quote:
Authorities believe an attorney found dead in New York Monday was the shooter who killed a New Jersey federal judge's son and wounded her husband a day earlier, law enforcement sources with knowledge of the case tell News 4.

And now authorities are also looking into his possible connection to the death of another prominent men's rights figure in California earlier this month, sources say.

The body, identified by sources as attorney Roy Den Hollander, was found on a property in the Sullivan County town of Rockland, near Liberty, which is in the New York Catskills. One senior law enforcement official says authorities are looking into whether there was a package or envelope addressed to the judge found near Den Hollander, who may have died of self-inflicted gunshot wounds.

According to law enforcement sources, investigators found material with Den Hollander on the California murder victim, as well as information about Judge Janet DiFiore, the chief judge of the state of New York. The FBI has been in contact with DiFiore to advise her of the finding.

Den Hollander is a notoriously anti-feminist men's rights attorney, whose vitriolic website and book condemn women in rage-filled terms. In one of his books, he specifically blasted Salas by name as "lazy and incompetent" and said her only accomplishment was being a high school cheerleader. Den Hollander appeared in her court at one time as counsel in a lawsuit over the all-male military draft.

(Den Hollander previously sued multiple NBC News anchors, as well as anchors from other networks, and alleged they engaged in an illegal conspiracy to prevent Donald Trump's election to the presidency.)
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2020, 02:33 PM   #19
Samson
Philosopher

Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
At the house of the judge that ruled against him. He rang the doorbell and shot who answered, not exactly a super specific assasination method. Either way it's a dire blow against the woman judge that ruled against him in his MRA crusade.
How easy is it to find where judges live?
Samson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2020, 02:58 PM   #20
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

IMO this is a disgruntled ass until proven otherwise. If he had terminal cancer I might reconsider.

One would think it was a case already ruled on, not one pending. How is eliminating a judge on a pending or ongoing trial helpful? There are possibilities but they are far-fetched.

And shooting whomever answered the door plus the husband inside suggests poor planning and impulse shooting.

Privatize the profits and socialize the losses. It's the American way. That's how Mnuchin got rich. Worse, he did it on the backs of elderly people who had been conned into reverse mortgages. Mnuchin paid zero, took on the debt then taxpayers bailed him out.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2020, 02:59 PM   #21
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by Samson View Post
In the age of the Internet, probably costs $5-10 to look anyone up.

What do we call these guys?
Quote:
Den Hollander is a notoriously anti-feminist men's rights attorney, whose vitriolic website and book condemn women in rage-filled terms.
It's not coming to me, something about a virgin/blames women for why none of them like him?

Privatize the profits and socialize the losses. It's the American way. That's how Mnuchin got rich. Worse, he did it on the backs of elderly people who had been conned into reverse mortgages. Mnuchin paid zero, took on the debt then taxpayers bailed him out.

Last edited by Skeptic Ginger; 20th July 2020 at 03:03 PM.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2020, 06:26 PM   #22
LondonJohn
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood View Post
So the silicon chip inside his head got switched to overload? Shouldn't that have happened today rather than yesterday?

Tell me why........

LondonJohn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2020, 06:48 PM   #23
a_unique_person
Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning

I'm still not getting the Wayfair reference.
a_unique_person is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2020, 07:32 PM   #24
StillSleepy
Muse

Originally Posted by a_unique_person View Post
I'm still not getting the Wayfair reference.
Basically a new grand pedo conspiracy involving seemingly overpriced furniture, such as 1200 lb shelving.

"Scholars have long known that fishing eventually turns men into philosophers. Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy decent tackle on a philosopher's salary." ~ Patrick F. McManus, “Never Sniff A Gift Fish”
StillSleepy is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2020, 07:50 PM   #25
carlitos
"más divertido"

Daddy doesn’t understand it; he always said she was good as gold.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2020, 08:42 PM   #26
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Gender traitors!

If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2020, 09:00 PM   #27
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood View Post

I don't like Mondays either!

If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2020, 10:14 PM   #28
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Samson View Post
In the UK judges addresses are kept secret.

Old 20th July 2020, 10:21 PM   #29
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
IMO this is a disgruntled ass until proven otherwise. If he had terminal cancer I might reconsider.

One would think it was a case already ruled on, not one pending. How is eliminating a judge on a pending or ongoing trial helpful? There are possibilities but they are far-fetched.

And shooting whomever answered the door plus the husband inside suggests poor planning and impulse shooting.
Failure of imagination. This guy has a sinister background in quasi-espionage and likely espionage proper, even possibly a double agent.

Quote:
Founded by Jules Kroll in 1972, Kroll Associates would later become known as the “CIA of Wall Street” and “Wall Street’s Private Eye” and was alleged to be an actual front for the CIA by French intelligence agencies, according to theWashington Post. Part of the reason for this nickname, which was once a boasting point for top Kroll executives, owes to the fact that the firm frequently hired former CIA and FBI officers, as well as former members of MI6 and Mossad. K2 Intelligence, the successor to Kroll Associates founded by Jules Kroll and his son Jeremy in 2009, has similar hiring practices, counting former FBI and NSA officials among its ranks alongside former high-ranking members of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) and Shin Bet, Israel’s domestic intelligence agency. Kroll also boasted ties to the Bush family, with Jonathan Bush (George Bush Sr.’s brother) serving on its corporate advisory board, and Kroll was also employed by Bill Clinton’s first presidential campaign.
Not sure why this has gone to conspiracy theory as if such a thing never happens.

The link to Epstein and Maxwell?

Quote:
Aside from Kroll Associates’ own role as a private intelligence firm, it is also worth pointing out that Jules Kroll had an odd meeting with Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine Maxwell’s father, shortly before his death, alleged by most Maxwell biographers and his family to have been a homicide. Roughly two weeks before his death, Kroll met with Maxwell at New York’s Helmsley Palace Hotel. According to a 1992 article in Vanity Fair, “Maxwell had ushered Kroll and two other men out onto the patio so that their conversation could not be overheard or bugged,” with Maxwell allegedly seeking to hire Kroll to uncover “people out to get him, to destroy his empire, to cripple him financially, and to destroy his life and business in any way they could.”

The article further notes that “the meeting broke up with Maxwell’s promising that he would send Kroll what he called “a memorandum of suspicions and unexplained events.” “Maxwell was working on this compendium,” said the [anonymous] participant [in the meeting], “when he met his death.” Kroll Associates was never formally hired.”
http://unlimitedhangout.com/2020/07/...e-linked-firm/

Do people really think this was a harmless nutter who dressed up in costume to gun down a young lad and his dad? His cover as grief-stricken jilted husband whose Russian wife duped him as soon as she got her green card doesn't wash. There are millions of heartbroken people in the world who do not go out and shoot some sundry judge, who actually was helpful to your case - Salas allowed the case to proceed five years back.

Old 20th July 2020, 10:24 PM   #30
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
Daddy doesn’t understand it; he always said she was good as gold.
What reasons do you need to be told?

Old 21st July 2020, 04:24 AM   #31
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.

Given that this is pretty much the definition of what 'holding a grudge' means, no, I don't find that at all strange.
Old 21st July 2020, 04:34 AM   #32
SuburbanTurkey
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Given that this is pretty much the definition of what 'holding a grudge' means, no, I don't find that at all strange.
Especially when the record shows that this guy was often both the plaintiff and the attorney in these MRA cases. This wasn't just a job, it was a personal crusade.

The dude was using the courts to go on a mission against women and ran into repeat failure. He seemed to have made this his life's purpose and was floundering miserably. Seems like exactly the kind of thing that could lead to extreme action.

This guy is what you would get if you trained an AI using only legal textbooks and incel/MRA subreddits. A misogynistic golem on a quest to vanquish women.

Last edited by SuburbanTurkey; 21st July 2020 at 06:06 AM.
SuburbanTurkey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st July 2020, 06:01 AM   #33
catsmate
No longer the 1

Failure of imagination. This guy has a sinister background in quasi-espionage and likely espionage proper, even possibly a double agent.

Evidence for this claim?

Not sure why this has gone to conspiracy theory as if such a thing never happens.

Still waiting for you to provide evidence for your assertions.

Pathetic.

Do people really think this was a harmless nutter who dressed up in costume to gun down a young lad and his dad? His cover as grief-stricken jilted husband whose Russian wife duped him as soon as she got her green card doesn't wash. There are millions of heartbroken people in the world who do not go out and shoot some sundry judge, who actually was helpful to your case - Salas allowed the case to proceed five years back.
There are "millions of heartbroken people", most of them aren't pathetic misogynistic idiots with fantasies of violence and cancer diagnoses.

In the UK judges addresses are kept secret.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st July 2020, 06:27 AM   #34
Belz...
Fiend God

There are millions of heartbroken people in the world who do not go out and shoot some sundry judge
There are also plenty of people who don't kill their family before offing themselves, but there are those who do. Do you think the above is a good argument against the idea?

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st July 2020, 10:21 AM   #35
bknight
Master Poster

Since he fired on the first and second people who answered the door. Doesn't say whether the Judge was herself at home, presumably performing her duties. The guys conscious got to him and he offed himself. CTs have overactive imaginations and connecting dots.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st July 2020, 11:29 AM   #36
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Talking out of both sides of your mouth doesn't improve your argument.

As far back as the creation of the Mafia "commission" in the U.S. by Charles Luciano hits on family members of targets was forbidden as well as hits on politicians, judges or law enforcement.

These rules were taken seriously enough tht when Dutch Schultz wanted to cross the line, he was killed on orderes from the commission:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_...wnfall_&_death

Schultz had proposed to the National Crime Syndicate, a confederation of mobsters, that Dewey be murdered. Luciano argued that a Dewey assassination would precipitate a massive law enforcement crackdown. The Commission later voted unanimously against the proposal.[1] An enraged Schultz said he would kill Dewey anyway and walked out of the meeting.[16] Murder, Inc. leader Albert Anastasia approached Luciano with information that Schultz had asked him to stake out Dewey's apartment building on Fifth Avenue. Upon hearing the news, the Commission held a discreet meeting to discuss the matter. After six hours of deliberations the Commission ordered Louis Buchalter to eliminate "The Dutchman".

When a Sicilian Mafia family hit prosecutor Giovanni Falcone and his family, the fallout was so serious that the American families broke ties with Sicily and anti-mafia protests with numbers estimated at over 100,000 occured in Sicily and in Italy:

https://www.newsweek.com/italy-mafia...falcone-613971

Twenty-five years ago, a car bomb filled with more than half a ton of explosives, detonated remotely, killed prominent anti-mob prosecutor Falcone, his wife and three members of their security detail.

"The murders signaled a point of no return," Vincenza Rando, legal officer and vice-president of the non-governmental organization Libera, tells Newsweek. "There was a great awakening. A great conscious awakening."

The trials that followed the murders of Falcone and Borsellino convicted the people who planted the bombs and planned the assassinations, but a wider investigation into powers behind the attacks had to be closed for lack of evidence. However, it still had an impact on the mafia's power and the way it operated.

The murder is consistent with an amatuer, not a professional.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st July 2020, 12:01 PM   #37
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Tell me, have you ever heard hoof beats and not concluded they were zebras?
Old 21st July 2020, 12:25 PM   #38
CORed
Philosopher

Originally Posted by casebro View Post
Since the guy was a "men't rights activist" who had nothing better to do than file a lawsuit against "ladies nights" at a bar, I strongly suspect that his life was already doo-doo. The lawsuit doesn't seem like something worth getting so upset about that you would kill someone, but I don't think we are talking about someone who is remotely mentally stable here. I think murder-suicide by lone nut is a much more likely scenario than a conspiracy. If he was a hitman, and Deutche Bank mistrusted him so much that they had to hire another hitman that they did trust to kill him, why not just have the hitman they trust kill the judge's son?

Last edited by CORed; 21st July 2020 at 12:27 PM.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st July 2020, 12:28 PM   #39
CORed
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Tell me, have you ever heard hoof beats and not concluded they were zebras?
Yes. She frequently concludes they are unicorns.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st July 2020, 12:45 PM   #40
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

And your evidence for this claim is?

Oh, I'm 100% sure I know why

Do people really think this was a harmless nutter who dressed up in costume to gun down a young lad and his dad?
Yes, with my FTFY

There are millions of heartbroken people in the world who do not go out and shoot some sundry judge
And there are a small number of people who have

1. Federal Circuit Court Judge Richard J. Daronco was assassinated at his home in Pelham, New York on 1988, as an act of revenge by Charles Koster, the father of a disgruntled plaintiff whose sexual harassment lawsuit against her former employer had been dismissed by Daronco for lack of evidence.

2. The father-in-law of MSNBC contributor and former US Attorney, Joyce Vance, federal judge Robert S. Vance, was murdered by a mail bomb in 1989. The bomber's motive for killing Judge Vance was revenge against Vance's court, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, which had refused to expunge that conviction

3. West Texas District Count Judge John H. Wood Jr. was assassinated outside his home in San Antonio, in 1979. He was murdered by a contract killer hired by Texas drug lord Jamiel Chagra, who was awaiting trial before the judge.

Yes, the killing of judges is unusual, but it does happen!

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories