ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old 26th July 2020, 12:34 PM   #121
Bubba
Illuminator

an undercover law enforcement officer responded to a Craigslist ad, placed by Salamak, seeking "Woman/Moms that are into Cheese Pizza."

https://pressofatlanticcity.com/news...7b2f53876.html
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 12:53 PM   #122
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Stop lying. You know exactly what the request was. You even mentioned it even while you were pretending not to know. You're very bad at this.

OK I looked. If 'fly or travel and shopping' is what you are on about, no, I did not see it in writing. Sorry if I implied I did. I heard Gates talk about it in some other video. He said something like: then you'd need a way to identify ...like a wristband or something... to know who is safe to travel.

No, I dont recall his exact words.

If you say you want to see it 'in writing' it must be written or "on the drawing board" somewhere.

Of course it makes sense a tattoo or wristband would serve that purpose, like somewhere in China where I saw they were scanning something (your phone, I think) at a travel checkpoint.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 01:25 PM   #123
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
an undercover law enforcement officer responded to a Craigslist ad, placed by Salamak, seeking "Woman/Moms that are into Cheese Pizza."

And her got convicted and sentenced as is deserved for such a pervert.

Why the pizza thing? Well that is because people like you propagate that ball of crap and some idiots like Salamak run with it because they are too stupid to avoid being caught. Even though it is trivially easy to encrypt ones internet footprint.

How do we know that Salamak is a dumbass? Craigslist. It is hardly possible to make anything more public.

Somehow, you think there is a covert, worldwide pedo ring that conceals their every move from everyone. And they go for their jollies on craigslist.

Not to mention that he was not convicted for the pizza reference at all. That had nothing to do with his conviction.

I know what he was convicted for, and it was not anything related to pizza or craigslist.

But somehow you do not.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 01:27 PM   #124
gabeygoat
Graduate Poster

I heard Ghizzie visited the Trumpy 'USS Sequoia' as a young girl when JFK was in office. Carter sold it as 'extravagant'. Idiot. It fell on hard times but is now being restored to musuem quality in Belfast Maine.

Maybe, maybe not. Except for the time he caught a ride to NY from Fla, Trump never flew on Epstein's Orgy Jet, (unlike Bill Clinton's 20+ appearances in the flight log), and Trump banned Epstein from his club for messing with staff, and the police said Trump was helpful with their case against Epstein..?

Wouldnt surprise me though if Trump got some from Ghizzie's girls.
Ghizzie’s girls...can you get creepier? They’re children and Trump is an Epstein can. I may be wrong, but I don’t think you believe any of this Q stuff. If you truly do, I worry about you
Old 26th July 2020, 01:28 PM   #125
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

OK I looked. If 'fly or travel and shopping' is what you are on about, no, I did not see it in writing. Sorry if I implied I did. I heard Gates talk about it in some other video. He said something like: then you'd need a way to identify ...like a wristband or something... to know who is safe to travel.

If you say you want to see it 'in writing' it must be written or "on the drawing board" somewhere.

Of course it makes sense a tattoo or wristband would serve that purpose, like somewhere in China where I saw they were scanning something (your phone, I think) at a travel checkpoint.
The notion is irretrievably dumb. I suggest you drop it while you still can salvage some shred of dignity. Maybe.

abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 01:44 PM   #126
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
The notion is irretrievably dumb. ...

???

What is dumb about knowing whether or not someone has been vaccinated before allowing them onto a long flight to some city?

Or to enter a hospital or nursing home or school etc..?

...unless you are referring to something else

Last edited by Bubba; 26th July 2020 at 01:46 PM.
Old 26th July 2020, 02:19 PM   #127
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

???

What is dumb about knowing whether or not someone has been vaccinated before allowing them onto a long flight to some city?

Or to enter a hospital or nursing home or school etc..?

...unless you are referring to something else
Nothing. It is the smart way to go. But you reject it.

Old 26th July 2020, 04:16 PM   #128
Bubba
Illuminator

Here he goes again, galloping willy nilly off the cliff, astride his crosseyed beast "Wrongo"

Nothing. It is the smart way to go. But you reject it.

You assume too much. Common sense safety checks are not the same subject as Fauci and Gates & Co

Shall we recall that time you assumed you knew why I thanked you? OK good idea.

In case you missed it between drive-by pot shots...

Quote:
Quote:
And rather odd, In another thread I gave him a debunk of his crapfest. He thanked me for it because he acknowledged that I had subject matter expertise and knowledge beyond his.

Quote:
Bubba had to correct Abaddon, again,

Wrong. I said "Thank You" (period) because I saw that you put time and energy into writing a long sincere reply, and because I appreciate and respect your expertise and knowledge, and other bits you've shared. However these do not assure there is nothing hidden from your view. As a matter of fact we hear about "knowing too much" ie when an 'expert' cannot see because they are, well, the expert. It happens...not you, of course, but it happens. ......Whoa, could your incorrectly assuming that you knew why I thanked you be something like that ? Hhmm...?

Dont be Assumer Guy

Last edited by Bubba; 26th July 2020 at 05:05 PM.
Old 26th July 2020, 04:33 PM   #129
Belz...
Fiend God

So you have nothing.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 04:37 PM   #130
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Maxwell and Epstein threw huge lavish parties full of celebrities, politicians, scientists and rock stars. Could you truly put your hand on your heart and say you would have declined such an invitation yourself?
So do larger brothels, boxing tournaments and Playboy Mansions. So you'd go? I wouldn't.

I have standards.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 04:37 PM   #131
Bubba
Illuminator

So you have nothing.

Of course you go there. Its all you got.
If I come across it again, you'll be the first to know. Then will you demand in writing, from a mainstream media outlet.?

How would you certify safety on planes, shopping malls etc?
Old 26th July 2020, 04:45 PM   #132
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Originally Posted by RedStapler View Post
"Yes, your honor, I molested these underage girls because come on, would you have declined the invitation to such a party?"
Obviously Vixen has never been to one of these parties. Watching drunk rich people slobber over young girls, in a legacy sexist blabfest, for three hours is pretty boring.

I worked in the entertainment industry for thirty years and the parties are for outsiders and to obtain publicity.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Playboy Mansion.jpg (52.6 KB, 8 views)
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 04:50 PM   #133
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

If I come across it again, you'll be the first to know.
Nope. You will simply make it up again.

How would you certify safety on planes, shopping malls etc?
With the same sort of vaccination certificates or software databases people currently use. You have never been overseas, outside of the USA have you?

Is your drivers licence tattooed on your arm?
Old 26th July 2020, 04:51 PM   #134
Bubba
Illuminator

Your media priests are going down for their scumbag ways.

In January, Lin Wood and co-counsel Todd McMurtry of Kentucky firm Hemmer DeFrank Wessels confidentially settled a $275 million defamation suit against CNN brought on behalf of Kentucky teenager Nicholas Sandmann.

Monday Wood and McMurtry filed five more defamation suits for Nick Sandmann in federal court in Kentucky against The New York Times, CBS News, ABC News, Gannett Co. and Rolling Stone over their coverage of Sandmann. The suits collectively seek compensatory and punitive damages totaling $437 million.

Quote:
Lin Wood
@LLinWood
Late last year, I planned to “semi-retire” to write & focus on @N1ckSandmann
cases.

Things have changed in past few months.

@Yahoo, @HuffPost, & @Isikoff

falsely accused @carterwpage
of being a traitor & tried to ruin him.

I have agreed to represent Dr. Carter Page.

Isnt Carter Page related to the Obama Gate shenanigans Barr and Durham's grand jury is investigating ?

Obamagate probably won't come up in court.

Might be time to Piss, Gird, and Stonewall, Topic Masters.

subpoenas for ex-Obama officials on Russia probe origins

(Both links tested OK)

Last edited by Bubba; 26th July 2020 at 05:07 PM.
Old 26th July 2020, 04:59 PM   #135
Bubba
Illuminator

How could such top expert Topic Masters possibly clash ?

Quote:
by Bubba
How would you certify safety in airliners, shopping malls, refugee camps, etc?

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
With the same sort of vaccination certificates or software databases people currently use. You have never been overseas, outside of the USA have you?

Is your drivers licence tattooed on your arm?

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
Keeping track of who's been vaccinated for childhood diseases in dirt-poor and war-torn countries is a real challenge, and I think that this sounds like a brilliant solution. If you're in a refugee camp you might not have access to a filing cabinet or email.

Last edited by Bubba; 26th July 2020 at 05:11 PM.
Old 26th July 2020, 05:15 PM   #136
Bubba
Illuminator

Quote:
by Bubba View Post

Of course it makes sense a tattoo or wristband would serve that purpose, like somewhere in China where I saw they were scanning something (your phone, I think) at a travel checkpoint

...or maybe even a refugee camp

So you have nothing.

Posted by carlitos View Post
Keeping track of who's been vaccinated for childhood diseases in dirt-poor and war-torn countries is a real challenge, and I think that this sounds like a brilliant solution. If you're in a refugee camp you might not have access to a filing cabinet or email.
Old 26th July 2020, 05:24 PM   #137
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

We don't.
Refugees in refugee camps have I.D. cards, just like drivers have driver's licences.

(When you are old enough, you too can apply for a driver's license and show "proof of age" to get into a bar)
Old 26th July 2020, 05:29 PM   #138
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Keeping track of who's been vaccinated for childhood diseases in dirt-poor and war-torn countries is a real challenge,
They do not tattoo numbers on the child's arm like the Nazis in WWII.

"Fingerprinting Infants Helps Track Vaccinations in developing countries"
https://www.technologyreview.com/201...ing-countries/
Old 26th July 2020, 05:32 PM   #139
Belz...
Fiend God

Of course you go there. Its all you got.
All I got what? Stop trying to deflect from the issue at hand: You have zero evidence for your claim.

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 07:55 PM   #140
Bubba
Illuminator

All I got what? Stop trying to deflect from the issue at hand: You have zero evidence for your claim.

Will you apologize if I come across the video with Gates talking about wristband or some proof of vaccine for safe travel? A future apoloogy would be incentive for me to find it if you really care about it.
Old 26th July 2020, 07:57 PM   #141
RolandRat
Muse

Will you apologize if I come across the video with Gates talking about wristband or some proof of vaccine for safe travel? A future apoloogy would be incentive for me to find it if you really care about it.
Why is carrying some form of proof of vaccination a problem?
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 08:08 PM   #142
Bubba
Illuminator

Rather than admit Carlitos was right, dishonest sleight of hand was shamefully attempted.....Bad Topic Master !

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba (No. Carlitos posted this. )

Keeping track of who's been vaccinated for childhood diseases in dirt-poor and war-torn countries is a real challenge,

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
They do not tattoo numbers on the child's arm like the Nazis in WWII.

"Fingerprinting Infants Helps Track Vaccinations in developing countries"
https://www.technologyreview.com/201...ing-countries/
Old 26th July 2020, 08:11 PM   #143
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by RolandRat View Post

Bill Gates is the problem, and his pet Fauci.
Old 26th July 2020, 08:20 PM   #144
SuburbanTurkey
Philosopher

Thank god it wasn't an advertisement for walnut sauce
Old 26th July 2020, 08:59 PM   #145
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Originally Posted by RolandRat View Post
Bubba was caught lying and fabricated a story that Bill Gates was tattooing vaccine recipients. It was complete crap so Bubba tried desperately to change the subject and edited his posts, while everyone was laughing at him. You can see his original insane and unedited posts in the link.

Originally Posted by Bubba on 24th July 2020
The proposed subcutaneous tattoo-like vaccine/certification combination with the people behind it is seen at 25:39.

Its harmless and necessary for all, so dont you nutters go all hog "mark of the beast" wild about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6rMKAIj9f8&t=3s
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...9&postcount=35
Old 26th July 2020, 09:03 PM   #146
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

This is also hilarious. Bubba didn't realise "Tony" is a short version of "Anthony" and thus claims Bill Gates calls Dr Fauci a pet name "Tony"

Bubba is probably about 15 years old and that's why he didn't know what a drivers licence is.
Old 27th July 2020, 02:28 AM   #147
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Tie Comet Ping Pong to a specific act of child sexual assault.
Old 27th July 2020, 02:31 AM   #148
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

What specific problem would that be?
Old 27th July 2020, 03:07 AM   #149
Belz...
Fiend God

Will you apologize if I come across the video with Gates talking about wristband or some proof of vaccine for safe travel?
Apologise for what? Pointing out that you didn't have evidence up to this point?

Quote:
A future apoloogy would be incentive for me to find it if you really care about it.
Stop looking for excuses not to support your discredited claim.

Old 27th July 2020, 03:09 AM   #150
Belz...
Fiend God

You didn't answer the question. As usual.

Old 27th July 2020, 04:02 AM   #151
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Well, Bubba, this is what happens when the fictitious scenario you have created clashes with reality.
No-one here is styling themselves as a "top expert Topic Master" (except possibly you). You just made that up.
You also insist that everyone on this forum except you is part of some kind of homogenous bloc, thinking and believing in lockstep. Again, you are imagining this.
If you remove these fairy stories from the equation, there is no contradiction at all.
Old 27th July 2020, 05:06 AM   #152
eerok
Quixoticist

Yeah, enough song and dance. Let's get to the point: conspiracists are terrified of successful, competent people like Gates and Fauci. They must be up to no good, right?

Also there's that CT of compulsory implanted microchips to track people on their slow crawl to the End Times. That's what they invented covid for! It must be true! It's on YouTube!

Bubba, you need a dose of reality. And don't forget to get vaccinated when the time comes.
Old 27th July 2020, 05:15 AM   #153
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
Yeah, enough song and dance. Let's get to the point: conspiracists are terrified of successful, competent people like Gates and Fauci. They must be up to no good, right?

Also there's that CT of compulsory implanted microchips to track people on their slow crawl to the End Times. That's what they invented covid for! It must be true! It's on YouTube!

Bubba, you need a dose of reality. And don't forget to get vaccinated when the time comes.
I wonder if it's because Qannon people know they'll never matter. Is it resentment that people like Gates, and Fauci will be remembered as heroes of the pandemic and they'll be remembered as problems that had to be solved so the country could recover?
Old 27th July 2020, 05:42 AM   #154
eerok
Quixoticist

There's also this (I stole the reference from another thread):

Fact check: Bill and Melinda Gates, Anthony Fauci, WHO, CDC are not due at a tribunal for war crimes [Reuters]
Quote:
Several social media users have been posting a picture of a fake document suggesting that Bill and Melinda Gates, along with the World Health Organization and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), are due to appear at a human rights tribunal for genocide.
It's hard to keep track of all the stupid, but it's easy to predict that the flow of it will never stop on social media.
Old 27th July 2020, 05:44 AM   #155
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I wonder if it's because Qannon people know they'll never matter.
It seems like a central feature of all CTs.

Old 27th July 2020, 05:53 AM   #156
eerok
Quixoticist

I wonder if it's because Qannon people know they'll never matter. Is it resentment that people like Gates, and Fauci will be remembered as heroes of the pandemic and they'll be remembered as problems that had to be solved so the country could recover?
I think they're mostly paranoid of authority, but they're gullible enough to swallow everything they see on QTube. Conspiracism is a definite step away from normal cognitive function, and I'm sure there's more than one way to look at it.
Old 27th July 2020, 06:02 AM   #157
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
I think they're mostly paranoid of authority, but they're gullible enough to swallow everything they see on QTube. Conspiracism is a definite step away from normal cognitive function, and I'm sure there's more than one way to look at it.
I suppose you're right. It's a common dysfunction but there are probably as many was to get to that dysfunction as there are people who share it.

I remember reading a study a while ago about CTers and it indicated that many people who believe in CTs would do the things they accuse other of. Essentially, they'd engage in conspiracies if they could. I think the study focused on 9/11 truthers which is particularly disturbing. I read it a while ago; I'll see if I can find it.
Old 27th July 2020, 06:03 AM   #158
carlitos
"más divertido"

Qanon Conspiracy Theories Part Two

In the 9/11 threads, I often referred to a column that I read about those CTs, in the Guardian by George Monbiot. His take was that conspiracy theorists are “bayoneting a straw man,” raging at imaginary conspiracies, because of their inability to do the hard work of effecting change in the real world. Fighting real corruption is hard; conspiracy-wanking on the internet is easy.

Last edited by carlitos; 27th July 2020 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Affect / effect I blame Siri
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2020, 06:04 AM   #159
Belz...
Fiend God

I suppose you're right. It's a common dysfunction but there are probably as many was to get to that dysfunction as there are people who share it.

I remember reading a study a while ago about CTers and it indicated that many people who believe in CTs would do the things they accuse other of. Essentially, they'd engage in conspiracies if they could. I think the study focused on 9/11 truthers which is particularly disturbing. I read it a while ago; I'll see if I can find it.
Please do.

Old 27th July 2020, 06:23 AM   #160
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ical-features/

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...racy-theories/

The second one is the article I read. It was in Scientific American, not a study. The third paragraph talks about projection. The first link is another SA article that goes into a bit more length and details a couple of interesting studies.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories