ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old 17th October 2020, 03:09 PM   #1801
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
True, mostly. But I've seen where some of the Lucifer crowd refer to the light of Lucifer
So if I mention the "light" in my living room, that is automatically "satanic". Or the light of the sun. Or any light at all.

Do you understand what an absurd idea that is?

That reminds me Lady Gaga was yakking with late night american tv guy Jimmy (?) and she inserted a quick "thank Lucifer" about whatever she was babbling about.
So you have no clue of the context? Colour me unsurprised.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2020, 03:49 PM   #1802
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

I know you want to, but done be so sure every Q reader swallows 100%

JFK JR for example., as much as it would have rocked the world.
Oh by now I'm sure everyone knows that not every Q believer believes everything that any Q believer does. Like I said very early in the thread, there's no purity test.

But we also know that your rejection of the JFK Jr. thing, as one example, is completely arbitrary.
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2020, 04:01 PM   #1803
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

No silly. As if you're gonna see the elites in WalMart.
Are you saying George Soros, Bill Gates and "the elites" shop at Wayfair?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wayfair.JPG (41.9 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Matthew Ellard; 17th October 2020 at 04:02 PM.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2020, 04:07 PM   #1804
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

I'm becoming alarmed about the four barstools we bought from Wayfair! They're red, the color of the blood of infants! And one of our pussies likes sleeping on them!
Old 17th October 2020, 04:11 PM   #1805
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Checkmite View Post
Oh by now I'm sure everyone knows that not every Q believer believes everything that any Q believer does.
That's the big joke. As no one owns Q-Anon, anyone can claim their fantasy story is the real Q-Anon fantasy story.

That means, that after Trump is voted out, the anti-vaxxer Q-Anon followers and anti 5G Q-Anon followers will take over and claim the Fake Q-Anon Trump fans are the real traitors.

Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2020, 06:41 PM   #1806
Leftus
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Tippit View Post
Can you explain this:

https://www.newsmax.com/t/finance/article/955024

Cash has to be banned before the Fed can embark on negative interest rate policy - there can be no place for savers to hide - so this is a step in that direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paranoia. When the 2nd headline states "Fed Just Revealed Plans for Digital Dollar Replacement" And the source is not the Fed, nor anyone at the Fed, nor anything beyond speculation, I'm going with paranoid fantasy.

There is no plan. There is, at best, research into digital currencies going on at the Fed. Which is not the Treasury Department. It's the Treasury, not the Fed that runs the Mint. And take notice, I mentioned the Treasury and IRS, and not the Fed.

Of course, any change to the currency would have to come through Congress first. So I'll tack them on to the list. Do you have anything verifiable from Congress, the Department of the Treasury, or the US Mint, as it relates to going to virtual currencies exclusively?
Leftus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2020, 07:29 PM   #1807
Bubba
Illuminator

This is an outrage, men ! We must rise up against this spineless Dorsey, for caving in to those tinfoil hat internet loonies.

We gotta support our beloved impartial MSM and our friends the honest Social media giants.

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey has admitted that the social media giant’s censorship of a New York Post story alleging Joe Biden’s involvement in a foreign lobbying scandal was “wrong”.

The controversy began on Wednesday when the Post, citing leaked emails, claimed Hunter Biden had introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive in a Ukrainian energy firm a year before Biden pressured the government of Ukraine to fire a prosecutor who was investigating the company.

Twitter quickly followed up by determining the information to be a violation of its “hacked materials” policy and blocked users from both tweeting a link to the article and sending it to each other via direct message.

Numerous prominent Twitter users were also locked out of their accounts for attempting to post the story and Twitter even blocked a link to the Republican Republican Judiciary website at house.gov that carried a copy of the New York Post article.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/twitte...-unacceptable/

Last edited by Bubba; 17th October 2020 at 07:32 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2020, 07:32 PM   #1808
EHocking
Philosopher

This is an outrage, men ! We must rise up against this spineless Dorsey, for caving in to those tinfoil hat internet loonies.
You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it. Art Buchwald
EHocking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2020, 07:35 PM   #1809
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

This is an outrage, men !
That's right Bubba.

Originally Posted by Bubba, previously
Chief Counsel : International Tribunal for Natural Justice on Pedophilia", Robert Steele,"This may strike your listeners as way out, but we actually believe that there is a colony on Mars. It is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20 year ride so that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony"
https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Robert_Steele
Old 17th October 2020, 07:36 PM   #1810
Bubba
Illuminator

Quote:
by Bubba View Post
True, mostly. But I've seen where some of the Lucifer crowd refer to the light of Lucifer

That reminds me Lady Gaga was yakking with late night american tv guy Jimmy (?) and she inserted a quick "thank Lucifer" about whatever she was babbling about.

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
So if I mention the "light" in my living room, that is automatically "satanic". Or the light of the sun. Or any light at all.

Do you understand what an absurd idea that is?

So you have no clue of the context? Colour me unsurprised.

Wrong, I think they are daft. Sorry Abaddon, bursting your bubble may hurt at first, but its best for you in the long term.

Last edited by Bubba; 17th October 2020 at 07:52 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2020, 07:43 PM   #1811
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Nice Try Bubba. Your linked article is four days old and from before Giuliani's entire story about Biden's laptop got debunked.

Have you run out of Q-Anon stories on Twitter, Facebook and You tube to copy?

Old 17th October 2020, 07:43 PM   #1812
Bubba
Illuminator

The explosive New York Post report revealed a document that allegedly showed communication between Hunter Biden and a top executive of the Ukrainian gas company, Burisma. The email indicated that the younger Biden had arranged a meeting between the official and his father who was vice president at the time. The Biden campaign denied that any such meeting ever occurred as other sources, like Fox News’ Tucker Carlson, continued to expose more documents through the week.
Old 17th October 2020, 07:44 PM   #1813
Bubba
Illuminator

https://twitter.com/stinchfield1776/...50311192223746
There is 'Q'. 1
There are 'Anons'. 2
There is no 'Qanon'. 3
Media labeling as 'Qanon' is a method [deliberate] to combine [attach] 'Q' to comments _theories _suggestions _statements [and ACTIONS] made by 2.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CANNOT ATTACK THE INFORMATION [primary source 1]?
DO YOU ATTACK [& TYPECAST] THROUGH USE OF OTHERS?
Not all 'Anons' are authentic [injected].
You are correct, CJ.
Retweet @ 17:17 had meaning. [mathematical probability _17:17 [day after]?]
Do you believe it was a coincidence surgical removal of You Tube accounts occurred same day as 'Hunter' drop?
Welcome to the Digital Battlefield.
Q
Old 17th October 2020, 07:50 PM   #1814
Bubba
Illuminator

Sex trafficking rings yes, vampires? Never heard that one. Inter dimensionals?...never heard it from Q. Hollywood people have pointed the sex trafficking ring out

Internet chatter around Q and Hunter Biden

Quote:
Chanel Rion OAN Verified Account
@ChanelRion

Just saw for myself a behind the scenes look at the #HunterBiden hard drive: Drugs, underage obsessions, power deals... Druggie Hunter makes Anthony Weiner's down under selfie addiction look normal. #BidenCrimeFamily has a lot of apologizing to do. So does Big Tech. @OANN
Old 17th October 2020, 08:10 PM   #1815
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

The explosive New York Post report revealed a document that allegedly showed communication between Hunter Biden and a top executive of the Ukrainian gas company, Burisma. The email indicated that the younger Biden had arranged a meeting between the official and his father who was vice president at the time. The Biden campaign denied that any such meeting ever occurred as other sources, like Fox News’ Tucker Carlson, continued to expose more documents through the week.
Giuliani made some fundamental mistakes. The laptop was dropped off in the wrong state, Delaware. Biden was in Washington.

John Paul MacIsaac, the repair shop owner can't explain why he never issued Biden a collection ticket, nor contacted Biden to collect the computers when repaired.
Old 17th October 2020, 08:15 PM   #1816
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Internet chatter around Q and Hunter Biden
1) Q-Anon idiots invent stories and claim they come from "Q" who doesn't exist.

2) Giuliani is an idiot who invented a story that came from Andrii Derkach. A Treasury Department sanction announcement characterised Derkach as an “active Russian agent".
Old 17th October 2020, 08:41 PM   #1817
Checkmite

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
That's the big joke. As no one owns Q-Anon, anyone can claim their fantasy story is the real Q-Anon fantasy story.

That means, that after Trump is voted out, the anti-vaxxer Q-Anon followers and anti 5G Q-Anon followers will take over and claim the Fake Q-Anon Trump fans are the real traitors.
Oh no way, I don't think so. Above all else, QAnon is a personality cult that worships Donald Trump. That's how it began life; everything else came later, and everything else is fungible. They would give up belief in adrenochrome, in the satanic pedo cabal, even faith in the legitimacy of "Q" himself, before they would give up faith in Donald Trump.

The anti-vaxxers and the anti-5G's and what not - those Q-believers are the real "hangers-on". IF Trump loses the election, or if he wins but four years go by without the promised Storm, those people will be able to divorce themselves from the Q baloney and go back to just being anti-vaxxers or anti-5Gers or whatnot with relative ease.

Legit QAnoners however will remain loyal to Trump even in defeat. They might blame the hangers-on for watering down the Q-wine and force them all away; but whether or not, they will effortlessly pivot from "everything is just secret right now because GodTrump is playing 24D chess and all will soon be revealed" to "GodTrump was about to win but was tragically betrayed by his traitorous and incompetent administration", dutifully supporting his claims of election fraud and oh-so-unfair-mean-fake-news as long as he's alive. Only after he finally dies, do I imagine the bulk of the cult actually fracturing.
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2020, 08:56 PM   #1818
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Has Trump introduced his new running mate (JFK JR.) yet?

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 17th October 2020 at 09:09 PM.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2020, 09:26 PM   #1819
Checkmite

Not yet....but there's still two and a half hours left if you live on the West Coast!
Old 18th October 2020, 04:51 AM   #1820
eerok
Quixoticist

Everybody knows this is fake except for a few people outside the fence.
Old 18th October 2020, 06:20 AM   #1821
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

A story provided by a Russian to a filthy piece of Trumptrash and then told by another piece of Trumptrash. Call me when there's an American source.

ETA
https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/amp/ncna...mpression=true

What I think is funny Bubba is that you may actually believe this story. It won't have any impact on the election and Biden will win and you'll "know" he is corrupt but he won anyway.

Last edited by Craig4; 18th October 2020 at 07:05 AM.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th October 2020, 07:38 AM   #1822
Spektator
Watching . . . always watching.

JFK Jr, we never knew ye.
Spektator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th October 2020, 08:16 AM   #1823
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

No JFK Jr., Bubba can't provide a single example of ordering a child via Wayfair, Russian propaganda being touted as fact . . . I'm beginning to think this whole Q thing is made up.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th October 2020, 08:18 AM   #1824
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Wrong, I think they are daft. Sorry Abaddon, bursting your bubble may hurt at first, but its best for you in the long term.
Sure, those wingnuts calling themselves "lightworkers" are daft as a brush. Visit GLP if you really want to know about them. But there is nothing "satanic" about them at all.

You burst no bubbles, you merely gave me a cheap laugh.

abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th October 2020, 08:48 AM   #1825
Carrot Flower King
Critical Thinker

So, what exactly was the Rev Gary Davis, borrowing from John 8: 12, on about then?
Carrot Flower King is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th October 2020, 12:16 PM   #1826
Bubba
Illuminator

Why wouldnt' Hunter Biden also have business dealings in Kazakhstan ?

https://nypost.com/2020/10/17/hunter...in-kazakhstan/
Old 18th October 2020, 12:18 PM   #1827
gmanontario
Muse

So where is JFK Jr? I've been out all day transporting rescued dogs and haven't had the opportunity to check up on the Q kooks.

Red Green
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th October 2020, 12:22 PM   #1828
Bubba
Illuminator

Sure, those wingnuts calling themselves "lightworkers" are daft as a brush. Visit GLP if you really want to know about them. But there is nothing "satanic" about them at all.

I think I know enough about them., thanks I think some of them play at Satanic, and others believe in it seriously.

In "Eyes Wide Shut" (as an example), playing vs believing was portrayed. I'd bet a higher percentage in that wealthier culture are playing at it.

Last edited by Bubba; 18th October 2020 at 12:45 PM.
Old 18th October 2020, 12:33 PM   #1829
Bubba
Illuminator

ACTION ALERT for our best resident debunker pros !

NBC's Chuck Todd went off the reservation and reported on allegations of State Dept under Hillary Clinton covering up prostitution and pedophilia on her watch !

Attack the messenger, as usual !!!

We must deploy every IMAGINABLE ad hominem against Chuck Todd, men !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb6J...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by Bubba; 18th October 2020 at 12:46 PM.
Old 18th October 2020, 12:57 PM   #1830
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

I think I know enough about them., thanks I think some of them play at Satanic, and others believe in it seriously.
Clearly, you have not a foggiest clue. No surprise there, then.

In "Eyes Wide Shut" (as an example), playing vs believing was portrayed. I'd bet a higher percentage in that wealthier culture are playing at it.
That was fiction. Do I have to explain that to you or are you still awaiting Luke Skywalker and afraid of Darth Vader?

How about Lord Voldemort? You afraid of him?

Thanks for another cheap laugh.

Old 18th October 2020, 01:01 PM   #1831
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Clearly, you have not a foggiest clue. No surprise there, then.

That was fiction. Do I have to explain that to you or are you still awaiting Luke Skywalker and afraid of Darth Vader?

How about Lord Voldemort? You afraid of him?

Thanks for another cheap laugh.
Well, the lightworkers (snicker) with which I am familiar are quite credulous, something with which our interlocutor is quite familiar.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 18th October 2020, 01:14 PM   #1832
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Well, the lightworkers (snicker) with which I am familiar are quite credulous, something with which our interlocutor is quite familiar.
Well, for occasional entertainment I dip into GLP occasionally.

The "lightworkers" are certifiable. But Bubba seems to think they are "satanic" which I find hilarious,

Old 18th October 2020, 01:16 PM   #1833
Elagabalus
Philosopher

NBC's Chuck Todd went off the reservation and reported on allegations of State Dept under Hillary Clinton covering up prostitution and pedophilia on her watch !

Give us the head of Chuck Todd!!
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th October 2020, 01:18 PM   #1834
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
Give us the head of Chuck Todd!!
The deep state operatives will take care of him, just as they are now defeating the courageous Q (snicker).

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 18th October 2020, 01:21 PM   #1835
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

LOL from 2013. That's funny.

Old 18th October 2020, 02:02 PM   #1836
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

without proof -

What is your message? Oh, a false claim.

Allegations from 7 years ago? Top notch up to date stuff... How is your JFKjr woo going?

Qanon helpful note: al·le·ga·tion
/ˌaləˈɡāSH(ə)n/ noun
plural noun: allegations
a claim or assertion that someone has done something illegal or wrong, typically one made without proof.

reminder note: Chuck Todd is selling soap...
Extra note: don't be fooled by the headline, check out the rest of the story (for why see the "reminder note"...)

Last edited by beachnut; 18th October 2020 at 02:04 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th October 2020, 05:45 PM   #1837
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

But Bubba? You were already told this is not true. Paedophilia prosecution reduced under Trump's administration. Are you pretending to forget again?

QAnon followers say Trump is a savior for trafficked children, but the Justice Department has gone after fewer cases on his watch
https://www.insider.com/child-traffi...sidency-2020-9

"QAnon followers have long praised President Donald Trump as a champion for sexually trafficked children. But data shows that Justice Department prosecutions of such crimes have decreased during his administration."

It is your hero Trump has reduced paedophile prosecutions. It is you and Tippit posting paedophilia nonsense, to overwhelm limited police resources, to make it easier for paedophiles.

Why is that?
Old 18th October 2020, 07:50 PM   #1838
Bubba
Illuminator

Of all people, you guys, being the pristine vanguard of true skepticism will not only appreciate, but applaud and cheer this author.

Quote:
The problem is not that there are high evidentiary standards for Hunter Biden’s emails, the problem is that there are virtually no evidentiary standards when the plutocratic media want to sell the world on a narrative which benefits the establishment upon which the media-owning class has built its kingdom.

News reports will be waved through on a vague assertion by some anonymous government operative if they are damaging to Russia, Iran, China, North Korea, Syria or any other US-targeted nation, and they are on a pretty much daily basis to greater or lesser degrees.

If a news report facilitates the national security state, all journalistic protocol goes out the window and nobody knows the meaning of the word evidence. As soon as a report becomes inconvenient for a friend of the national security state like Joe Biden, suddenly strict evidentiary standards and warnings against potential disinformation are of paramount importance. This is the same as lying all the time.

They lie because the mass media within the US-centralized empire are the propaganda engine for that empire. The drivers of empire understand that whoever controls the narrative controls the world, so they ensure that all points of narrative influence are tightly controlled by them.

https://caityjohnstone.medium.com/im...s-ddff7e7563b1

Last edited by Bubba; 18th October 2020 at 07:52 PM.
Old 18th October 2020, 08:10 PM   #1839
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Of all people, you guys, being the pristine vanguard of true skepticism will not only appreciate, but applaud and cheer this author.

"Hunter Biden’s emails,"
Hunter Biden? Is he running for president? Would this be like Chelsea Clinton's emails when Hilary was running? Do stop and try to use logic, reality base sources, and evidence, or prefer to do the trump clueless like retweet BS woo shuffle?

Why are you posting BS from internet conspiracy theorist Caitlin Johnstone?

Is Hunter Biden running for president?
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th October 2020, 08:15 PM   #1840
Bubba
Illuminator

This reply proves that you guys recognize that the article is about media bias.

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
Hunter Biden? Is he running for president? Would this be like Chelsea Clinton's emails when Hilary was running? Do stop and try to use logic, reality base sources, and evidence, or prefer to do the trump clueless like retweet BS woo shuffle?

Why are you posting BS from internet conspiracy theorist Caitlin Johnstone?

Is Hunter Biden running for president?

Last edited by Bubba; 18th October 2020 at 08:16 PM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories