ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old 27th July 2020, 06:47 AM   #161
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ical-features/

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...racy-theories/

The second one is the article I read. It was in Scientific American, not a study. The third paragraph talks about projection. The first link is another SA article that goes into a bit more length and details a couple of interesting studies.
I see. It's a bit shorter than I expected.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2020, 09:13 AM   #162
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by RolandRat View Post
Why is carrying some form of proof of vaccination a problem?
When I was in the Army, you always made sure to have your shot record available. You really did NOT want to have those all over again!
Old 27th July 2020, 09:24 AM   #163
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
I see. It's a bit shorter than I expected.
I did say it was a while ago that I read it.
Old 27th July 2020, 10:28 AM   #164
Bubba
Illuminator

So I looked.

Quote:
by RolandRat: I...wondered where they actually stamp the date.
by abaddon: Left forearm like Hitler with the Jews because why not make this idea more insane.
(no cigar for those Topic Masters )

Quote:
by Bubba: Actually, thats an item now on the drawing board for covid vaccine ID, so we can travel, and shop etc

It is shown, along with the names of the company behind it, in their product demonstration video. That is in a video I posted earlier, which also showed Bill Gates referring to his pet Dr Fauci as "Tony"
So it wasnt a company, and it wasnt a video, (sue me) it was a Rice U page.
Quote:
Quote:
by Bubba: Actually, thats an item now on the drawing board for covid vaccine ID, so we can travel, and shop etc
by Belz: Evidence, please.
Quote:
by P. J. Denyer: There have been some vaccines delivered in countries where record keeping was impractical delivered by patches which also delivered an invisible, sub dermal 'tattoo' of copper particles that would last for the duration of the vaccine's expected protection period and could be read electronically.
From the Rice U link:
The square-centimeter patches hold up to 16 tiny needles....”
Because the 1.5-millimeter needles disintegrate in the skin, no biohazardous sharps remain for disposal, he said...McHugh plans to continue his work... “So this is certainly something I’m thinking about for my lab here.”

Quote:
by Babbylonian: That's the concept, but I've never heard that it was actually done. Someone in the Gates Foundation had the idea but others quickly identified its problematic nature and they didn't implement it.
The Rice U page says Gates approached them.
I'm not asking for someone making a claim in a video. I'm asking for actual evidence, in written form, please. What do you actually have?
Quote:
by Bubba: See for yourself below. I think it said injects both vaccine and stamp. Somewhere, maybe in the video was the comment "it works like a bar code".
Rice bioengineer reveals dissolving microneedles that also embed fluorescent medical info...Keeping track of a child’s..".

Rice U. partnering with Bill & Melinda for a better world
http://news.rice.edu/2019/12/18/quan...nation-record/
So there is the evidence our dear Belz requested.
Now what Belz?
Somebody said "spy on people" ?? No.
Quote:
by Belz...Do you believe that the existence of a technology means that Bill Gates is planning to use Corona vaccine to spy on people? Because it doesn't. Your link is NOT evidence for your claim.
Quote:
Carlitos said: Not spy on people, just allow them to travel or shop. I guess maybe the unvaccinated could grow their own food, since they can't shop. Or just die, in which case the vaccination program seems a bit superfluous.
When I find where Gates said vaccine ID for travel, I will let ya know, even though it is just common sense for crowded airliners...you know, like how temperature checks are used today.

Last edited by Bubba; 27th July 2020 at 10:35 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2020, 10:45 AM   #165
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
When I find where Gates said vaccine ID for travel, I will let ya know
If you spent as much time looking for this evidence as you do telling us you'll post it, you'd have found it by now.

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2020, 10:51 AM   #166
carlitos
"más divertido"

Qanon Conspiracy Theories Part Two

None of that had to do with Covid-19 vaccines.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2020, 11:00 AM   #167
Bubba
Illuminator

Some talking head wrote a piece about how so called CTs "made up stories in order to feel some degree of control when faced with circumstances causing them to fear that their world was totally out of control"

I had to chuckle....She apparently didnt see how that was exactly what she was doing, when she was faced with evidence that her faith in her orderly world of fake news, trustworthy authorities, and official stories was a sham.

She is like these guys.

Quote:

Granted, their theories can be correct, when cherry picking.

Last edited by Bubba; 27th July 2020 at 11:18 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2020, 11:14 AM   #168
Bubba
Illuminator

If you spent as much time looking for this evidence as you do telling us you'll post it, you'd have found it by now.

Oh Nay! Exposing fools' follies was so more rewarding than looking for petty 'evidence' where common sense is all you need.

Why on earth would you be demanding "evidence" for something as common sense as taking temperatures before allowing people on to planes and trains.? (because Bubba said it, must demand the common sense item).

The Rice U proposal was shown to you. Using proof of vaccine for travel etc is common sense.

Gates said so. (who elected him?)

If I come across it I will let you know.

Last edited by Bubba; 27th July 2020 at 11:23 AM.
Old 27th July 2020, 11:17 AM   #169
Belz...
Fiend God

Oh Nay! Exposing fools' follies was so more rewarding than looking for petty 'evidence' where common sense is all you need.
Your follies are certainly being exposed here.

Quote:
Why on earth would you be demanding "evidence" for something as common sense as taking temperatures before allowing people on to planes and trains.?
Because common sense is trumped, and often contradicted, by reality. Lots of things were seen as common sense before they were proven wrong.

Quote:
The Rice U proposal was shown to you.
That is irrelevant to your claim.

Quote:
Gates said so. (who elected him?)
No he didn't.

Old 27th July 2020, 11:28 AM   #170
Bubba
Illuminator

That is irrelevant to your claim.

Wrong, half my claim was the proposed ID tattoo on the drawing board, The rest was the travel and shop use of it. I mentioned it originally because Abaddon said "Left forearm like Hitler with the Jews"

Quote:

Quote:
No he didn't.

Did you just fail the skeptic test ?

Will you apologize or take responsibility in any way if I show you he did?

Think Belz ! Apply common sense to whether or not Gates said something like a wrist band for travel, when he was rambling about his vaccine plan.

Last edited by Bubba; 27th July 2020 at 11:31 AM.
Old 27th July 2020, 11:31 AM   #171
Belz...
Fiend God

Wrong, half my claim was the thing on the drawing board, The rest was the travel and shop use of the proposed ID tattoo.
No. Your claim is about Bill Gates, not any existing technology.

Quote:
Did you just fail the skeptic test ?
No. In the absence of the evidence for your claim, despite DAYS to find it, and repeated excuses, I conclude that your claim is false. Prove me wrong.

Quote:
Will you apologize or take responsibility in any way if I show you he did?
I don't apologise for reaching incorrect conclusions that follow from the evidence available. That being said, I don't expect you to provide additional data.

Quote:
Apply common sense to whether or not Gates said something like a wrist band for travel, when he was rambling about his vaccine plan.
What did I just tell you about common sense?

Old 27th July 2020, 11:38 AM   #172
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

So I looked.
Quote:
by RolandRat: I...wondered where they actually stamp the date.
by abaddon: Left forearm like Hitler with the Jews because why not make this idea more insane.
(no cigar for those Topic Masters )
I didn't post that.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2020, 11:55 AM   #173
Bubba
Illuminator

Im pretty sure somewhere in bible prophecy god said Topic Masters will be losing it, right about now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
I didn't post that.

You might wanna check Post #338 in pizza thread. http://www.internationalskeptics.com...=345284&page=9

Someone obviously accessed your account and attempted to frame you !

Quote:

Quote:
I laughed. Then felt bad for laughing. Then wondered where they actually stamp the date.

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Left forearm like Hitler with the Jews because why not make this idea more insane.

Wait, no need apologize again. Recall that time you incorrectly thought you knew why I thanked you for something you wrote.

Last edited by Bubba; 27th July 2020 at 12:35 PM.
Old 27th July 2020, 12:05 PM   #174
Belz...
Fiend God

Im pretty sure somewhere in bible prophecy god said Topic Masters will be losing it, right about now.

#338 in pizza thread.

Someone obviously accessed your account and attempted to frame you !

Wait, no need apologize again. Recall the time you incorrectly thought you knew why I thanked you for something you wrote.
How about YOU apologise for failing to find evidence of your claim?

Old 27th July 2020, 12:06 PM   #175
Bubba
Illuminator

Quote:
by Belz
How about YOU apologise for failing to find evidence of your claim?

Apparently I have not looked yet since its not clear what you are talking about.

Quote:
by Belz
Your claim is about Bill Gates, not any existing technology.
Unless you are moving the goalpost intentionally, I dont know what you are referring to.

I said more than one thing about Gates.

Please be so kind as to be specific regarding "Your claim is about Bill Gates"

Last edited by Bubba; 27th July 2020 at 12:47 PM.
Old 27th July 2020, 12:11 PM   #176
Bubba
Illuminator

Quote:
Quote:
by Belz
Your claim is about Bill Gates, not any existing technology.

I thought I'd be keeping my eyes peeled for Gates saying wristband or ID for travel.

Is that the Gates item you are referring to?
Old 27th July 2020, 12:45 PM   #177
Bubba
Illuminator

Quote:

Democrat political candidate in Illinois says she’s been watching the video of the assault of the officer on repeat and laughing non-stop. pic.twitter.com/2bBHgEhG61
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) July 26, 2020

Here's a little about why she thinks the way she 'thinks' from her own Teen Vogue essay celebrating the election of Rep. Ilhan Omar who seems to be her role model.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._the_head.html
Old 27th July 2020, 01:01 PM   #178
carlitos
"más divertido"

Qanon Conspiracy Theories Part Two

A link to the American thinker, where one could presumably learn
- who “she” is
- what “assault” this is

Andy Ngo, great. Jesus, there is zero redeeming value in that post.

Last edited by carlitos; 27th July 2020 at 01:03 PM.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2020, 01:13 PM   #179
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
A link to the American thinker, where one could presumably learn
- who “she” is
- what “assault” this is

Andy Ngo, great. Jesus, there is zero redeeming value in that post.
Andy Ngô is a NoGo.

ETA:Still haven't found any corroborating evidence that Hadiya Afzal actually said that on twitter. And, no, Bubba, people quoting and linking to Andy Ngô's original post is not evidence.

Last edited by Elagabalus; 27th July 2020 at 01:22 PM.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2020, 01:28 PM   #180
Bubba
Illuminator

No surprise you hate Andy Ngo. He is one of the few exposing your antifa violence in Portland etc.
Old 27th July 2020, 01:29 PM   #181
SuburbanTurkey
Philosopher

I'm not even sure if Andy Ngo can even call himself a reporter anymore. His days of actually going into the streets to film (and collaborate with Proud Boys during criminal acts) seem to be behind him.

His schtick now is to blatantly rip off other reporters videos without credit and re-caption them with his own commentary.

Instead of deceptively editing his own footage, his is now just leaching off of real reporters. Pretty lazy, but I guess that's the lifestyle afforded to a right wing grifter that has achieved a certain level of success.

Last edited by SuburbanTurkey; 27th July 2020 at 01:31 PM.
SuburbanTurkey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2020, 01:43 PM   #182
Bubba
Illuminator

Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Power, etc were in the 'news' all the time, defending themselves and accusing Trump of all kinds of bad things.

Why have they gone silent ? Could it be because Law Enforcement has closed in on them?

Which one will be indicted first ? Q crowd is betting on Page.

Last edited by Bubba; 27th July 2020 at 01:46 PM.
Old 27th July 2020, 01:45 PM   #183
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
I'm not even sure if Andy Ngo can even call himself a reporter anymore. His days of actually going into the streets to film (and collaborate with Proud Boys during criminal acts) seem to be behind him.

His schtick now is to blatantly rip off other reporters videos without credit and re-caption them with his own commentary.

Instead of deceptively editing his own footage, his is now just leaching off of real reporters. Pretty lazy, but I guess that's the lifestyle afforded to a right wing grifter that has achieved a certain level of success.

So you approve of the rioting and attacking police ?
Old 27th July 2020, 01:50 PM   #184
Belz...
Fiend God

Apparently I have not looked yet since its not clear what you are talking about.
Do you have memory problems? This is the second time that you "forget" what you're supposed to be proving, even though in the last post to me you were remembering.

Quote:
Unless you are moving the goalpost intentionally, I dont know what you are referring to.

I said more than one thing about Gates.

Please be so kind as to be specific regarding "Your claim is about Bill Gates"
No, I'm not going to play games with you. I know you're not going to ever look for the evidence, to say nothing about presenting it.

As I told you, your claim is rejected.

Old 27th July 2020, 02:13 PM   #185
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Which one will be indicted first ? Q crowd is betting on Page.
They bet, and lose nearly daily.

No OBAMAGATE!

No Bill GatesGATE!

No frogmarching (Unless it's Ghizzie's buddy Donnie)

No gitmo.

No resurrected JFK JR.

Just Q-sheep bleating, bah-bah-bah.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 27th July 2020 at 02:21 PM.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2020, 02:18 PM   #186
Bubba
Illuminator

Do you have memory problems? This is the second time that you "forget" what you're supposed to be proving, even though in the last post to me you were remembering.

No, I'm not going to play games with you. I know you're not going to ever look for the evidence, to say nothing about presenting it.

As I told you, your claim is rejected.

Good luck with that
Old 27th July 2020, 03:30 PM   #187
RolandRat
Muse

I thought I'd be keeping my eyes peeled for Gates saying wristband or ID for travel.

Is that the Gates item you are referring to?
You still haven't stated why you think it's bad to carry proof of vaccination.
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2020, 03:32 PM   #188
Bubba
Illuminator

You still haven't stated why you think it's bad to carry proof of vaccination.
I thought I told you five times today.

I dont think it's bad to carry proof of vaccination.

Dont be Assumer Guy
Old 27th July 2020, 03:32 PM   #189
carlitos
"más divertido"

No, I'm not going to play games with you.
Old 27th July 2020, 03:35 PM   #190
Bubba
Illuminator

Male and female, most Q Anons agree.

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=zWicECdC4Ec
Old 27th July 2020, 03:40 PM   #191
RolandRat
Muse

I thought I told you five times today.

Dont be Assumer Guy
So why do you care if Gates or anyone else is talking about "vaccine bracelets" for travel?
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2020, 03:44 PM   #192
Bubba
Illuminator

Immigration simplified

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlVMW7g5QBI
Old 27th July 2020, 03:54 PM   #193
eerok
Quixoticist

I for one will never watch your QTube videos, because I refuse to contribute to the monetization of stupidity. If you can't say what you mean in words, preferably composed in clear, well-formed sentences and paragraphs, then I'll assume you have nothing to say.
Old 27th July 2020, 03:58 PM   #194
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
I for one will never watch your QTube videos, because I refuse to contribute to the monetization of stupidity. If you can't say what you mean in words, preferably composed in clear, well-formed sentences and paragraphs, then I'll assume you have nothing to say.

Dont miss the on in post 190. Its not like that.
Old 27th July 2020, 04:06 PM   #195
eerok
Quixoticist

Dont miss the on in post 190. Its not like that.
If you wanted to prove that you really, really, really have nothing to say, then congratulations, you nailed it.
Old 27th July 2020, 04:08 PM   #196
Bubba
Illuminator

Topic Master does not know all the best youtube videos were de-monetized for telling the truth.

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
Old 27th July 2020, 04:22 PM   #197
eerok
Quixoticist

Topic Master does not know all the best youtube videos were de-monetized for telling the truth.
Topic Grasshopper thinks I care.

Give your own well-formed arguments or give up.
Old 27th July 2020, 04:48 PM   #198
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

1) The atheists on this forum don't believe in "Bible prophecy"

2) It is you flopping around like a fish out of water, that is creating all the laughs.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2020, 04:51 PM   #199
Carlotta
Critical Thinker

Nope! Not giving Q-crap any hits either, monetized or not!
Carlotta is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2020, 04:53 PM   #200
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Bubba two days ago
The proposed subcutaneous tattoo-like vaccine/certification combination with the people behind it is seen at 25:39.
Originally Posted by Bubba today
World's fastest pretend "I didn't write what I wrote"....ever
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories