IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags election conspiracies

Old 12th November 2020, 04:18 PM   #201
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
You're welcome. Now re-read the above, this time for comprehension.

And, or = in addition.

Your apologetic Trumpsplaining is demonstrably dismantled and debunked. It's crap, and really off topic; take it to the COVID conspiracy thread.

Everything the anti Trump MSM conspirators said for four plus years effected this election.

The MSM driven TDS makes for strong indoctrination.

Last edited by Bubba; 12th November 2020 at 04:19 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2020, 04:23 PM   #202
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Everything the anti Trump MSM conspirators said for four plus years effected this election.

Don't stop believing comrade.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2020, 04:25 PM   #203
Venom
Illuminator

Maybe TDS wouldn't be a thing if Trump wasn't such a pathological liar, sexual assaulter, and all-around **** human being.

You ever think of that?
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2020, 04:59 PM   #204
Bubba
Illuminator

Quote:
President Trump's efforts to ensure a fair election process have been demonized by virtually every mainstream media outlet. Even Republicans have by and large abandoned him. But are the legal challenges in places like Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania starting to gain traction? Also today, globalist Klaus Schwab tells us we can never have normal again. And...what will Biden's foreign policy look like? Watch today's Liberty Report:

ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2020/november/11/not-over-till-its-over-trump-gaining-traction-with-legal-vote-challenge/?fbclid=IwAR0mJWInaf88dd2hyvZx4TyN1po_CmoUpRMD2hqa wRsxnto4mKQEH8Ibmy0
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2020, 05:00 PM   #205
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Maybe TDS wouldn't be a thing if Trump wasn't such a pathological liar, sexual assaulter, and all-around **** human being.

You ever think of that?
Yes, I think that sums up the MSM 's narrative
Old 12th November 2020, 05:08 PM   #206
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Quote:
Even Republicans have by and large abandoned him
Not all of them, but one can hope.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2020, 05:20 PM   #207
zorro99
Muse

There is no evidence of significant voter fraud.
Old 12th November 2020, 06:46 PM   #208
gmanontario
Muse

As a person who lives in America's hat, is conceding a tradition and not required by law?

If not, get the SS ready to serve and execute eviction notices!

Red Green
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2020, 06:59 PM   #209
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by gmanontario View Post
As a person who lives in America's hat, is conceding a tradition and not required by law?

If not, get the SS ready to serve and execute eviction notices!
Trump doesn't legally have to concede, and although the consensus is that he'd be evicted from the White House if he's still there on 20 January 2021, such a thing has never been tested.

I kind of hope to see it, though.
Old 12th November 2020, 07:18 PM   #210
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured......
Gosh Bubba. You really have hit rock bottom.

Here is a photo of Ron Paul with Don Black, the owner of Stormfront White Action Power.

The other photo is a tweet from Ron Paul about ethnic minorities getting equal rights

Do you support Ron Paul's views yourself?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ron Paul and Don Black.jpg (8.8 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg Ron Paul 2.jpg (75.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Ron Paul 1.jpg (24.0 KB, 129 views)
Matthew Ellard is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2020, 08:25 PM   #211
Bubba
Illuminator

Why wouldnt you cheat counting votes if you are a democrat counter in a democrat controlled area who has been convinced by the MSM that trump is a fascist sexist racist mysoginist sociopath?
Old 12th November 2020, 08:30 PM   #212
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

Why wouldnt you cheat counting votes if you are a democrat counter in a democrat controlled area who has been convinced by the MSM that trump is a fascist sexist racist mysoginist sociopath?
Because it's a felony and you are being watched.

I suspect a few of them did it anyway, but when I say a few, I mean enough to affect less than 1,000 votes across the whole country.
Old 12th November 2020, 08:32 PM   #213
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

your projection is noted.
Old 12th November 2020, 08:34 PM   #214
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Trump tweets lunatic voting fraud conspiracy theories while the nation spirals deeper into the pandemic, with record numbers of new cases, a quarter million deaths, and credulous CTers wonder why so many Americans find this idiot a sociopath.

It's ******* obvious you morons.

George Will on
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 12th November 2020 at 09:18 PM.
Old 12th November 2020, 08:43 PM   #215
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Trump honored our nation's veterans yesterday by tweeting baseless, factless voting fraud claims, once again confirming this coward's disdain for our heroes, both fallen and living. Also his contempt for the truth, and the credules he cons.

George Will on
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 12th November 2020 at 08:45 PM.
Old 12th November 2020, 08:44 PM   #216
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
Because it's a felony and you are being watched.

I suspect a few of them did it anyway, but when I say a few, I mean enough to affect less than 1,000 votes across the whole country.

Could that be why they made sure they were not being watched in PA and elsewhere?
Old 12th November 2020, 08:47 PM   #217
Bubba
Illuminator

Noting media is actually not who certifies elections....

MSM is waking from hysteria hangover, admitting Trump has process paths.

Hubris and bravado may not be enough to keep Biden propped up.
Old 12th November 2020, 08:50 PM   #218
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

Could that be why they made sure they were not being watched in PA and elsewhere?
Tell it to the judge.
Old 12th November 2020, 08:55 PM   #219
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Tell it to the judge.
Well, Trump's lawyers attempted that . . .

Quote:
A Trump campaign lawyer admitted before a federal judge on Thursday that observers for the campaign were allowed to watch ballot canvassing in Philadelphia, after they claimed in court and the President's supporters alleged they were being deprived unfairly.

But the federal judge was having none of it, instead asking Philadelphia city officials to confirm Democrats and Republicans were being treated fairly to watch the ballot-counting and that they were allowed to watch the ballot counting in the city from six feet away.

When the judge pressed the Trump campaign lawyer if there were observers in the room from the campaign, the lawyer, Jerome Marcus, said, "There's a non-zero number of people in the room."

The judge, Paul Diamond of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, a George W. Bush appointee, also pointed out he believed the President's case appeared to have no reason to be in federal court, and even cracked a joke that the lawyer "shouldn't quit his day job" when the campaign handed the judge a hand-drawn map of the ballot counting room.

After the judge confirmed the parties would have the same number of observers in the room, he dismissed the Trump campaign's request because it was moot.
Now that's some fine lawyerin'! My favorite:
Quote:
"There's a non-zero number of people in the room."

George Will on
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 12th November 2020 at 08:56 PM.
Old 12th November 2020, 08:56 PM   #220
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Why would they?

Most people, in fact, I would say the vast majority of people, are able put aside their political persuasions and do their jobs to the best of their ability without fear or favor, and Trump is going to find this out very soon with the court system. If he expected that his nominations of those judges would make them beholden to him (which I am certain he did) he is going to be very, very disappointed. Even Drunky McRapeface looks like he is going to side with the liberal judges and not overturn the ACA. That will be a big slap in the face for Trump.

If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2020, 09:01 PM   #221
Bubba
Illuminator

Quote:
by Bubba View Post
I think that if you feel the situation is the equivalent of civil war, you would, in order to say, prevent a covert coup by naziis, or commies, or fascists.

Look at antifa's actions

Tell it to the judge.
Old 12th November 2020, 09:05 PM   #222
Bubba
Illuminator

If the counters' convictions are strong enough, lying to the SS to protect a jew you are hiding in your attic is a fair comparison. TDS* helps with the fascist mysoginist sociopath etc convictions.

*Never underestimate the power of top shelf propaganda
Old 12th November 2020, 09:08 PM   #223
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

*Never underestimate the power of top shelf propaganda
Da, comrade, da.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 12th November 2020, 09:10 PM   #224
Bubba
Illuminator

My friend (she was rescued from a cult) is a big Biden fan.

She never understood that she was really in a cult. Now she has a bad case of TDS
Old 12th November 2020, 09:11 PM   #225
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Why would they?

Most people, in fact, I would say the vast majority of people, are able put aside their political persuasions and do their jobs to the best of their ability without fear or favor, and Trump is going to find this out very soon with the court system. If he expected that his nominations of those judges would make them beholden to him (which I am certain he did) he is going to be very, very disappointed. Even Drunky McRapeface looks like he is going to side with the liberal judges and not overturn the ACA. That will be a big slap in the face for Trump.
In my quick response, I emphasized the legality, but of course very few people would do it regardless. Most Americans understand democracy and the idea of cheating an election count would be abhorrent. Most wouldn't do it.

The remained would be worried about being caught.

And would some people in our ridiculously highly charged political environment rationalize that it was so important that they absolutely had to do whatever they possibly could to get their guy elected, even if it meant cheating, and even if it meant criminal action and the risk of jail? Among the thousands of people with access to the ballots, I'll guess there are a handful of people that would do it. I don't see any reason it would be limited to Biden supporters, though.
Old 12th November 2020, 09:41 PM   #226
Bubba
Illuminator

A former official in the Clinton administration says that President Trump still has a 20% chance of winning re-election, despite the media having already called the race for Biden.

Graham Allison served under Clinton as an Assistant Secretary of Defense for Policy and Plans from 1993 to 1994.

In an article entitled ‘Donald Trump’s Stealthy Road to Victory’, Allison breaks with the legacy media consensus that Trump’s legal challenge is completely futile by giving the president a one in five chance of victory.

“Without disagreeing with the conventional wisdom about the final tally when all the legal votes are counted, I believe the current consensus is missing the fact that Trump has a second, viable stealthy road to victory,” writes Allison, adding that the fight will go on until at least January 6 when “slates of electoral college members are opened in Washington.”

After that, Allison predicts that the decision on the result will go all the way to the Supreme Court, where Republicans have a 5-4 advantage.

https://summit.news/2020/11/12/forme...ce-of-winning/
Old 12th November 2020, 09:51 PM   #227
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

My friend (she was rescued from a cult)
Which cult Bubba? Was it QAnon?
Matthew Ellard is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2020, 09:56 PM   #228
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

A former official in the Clinton administration says that President Trump still has a...........

https://summit.news/2020/11/12/former-clinton............
"Summit News" is the the rebranded name for "Info Wars". Summit News invents extreme right wing stories and has now been banned from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

"How far-right extremists rebrand to evade Facebook's ban"
https://www.nationalobserver.com/201...-facebooks-ban
Old 12th November 2020, 09:58 PM   #229
Axxman300
Illuminator

A former official in the Clinton administration says that President Trump still has a 20% chance of winning re-election, despite the media having already called the race for Biden.

/[/url]
By default this means Biden has an 80% chance of winning. I like those odds.
Old 12th November 2020, 10:36 PM   #230
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Venom View Post

You ever think of that?

Sounds like MSM narrative to me
Old 12th November 2020, 10:37 PM   #231
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
By default this means Biden has an 80% chance of winning. I like those odds.

Not nearly as good as Trump's odds in congress where about 30 states are represented by republicans.
Old 12th November 2020, 10:39 PM   #232
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Sounds like MSM narrative to me
Soooooo......that's why you link to Summit News AKA InfoWars?
Old 12th November 2020, 11:47 PM   #233
Bubba
Illuminator

These are affidavits from Detroit poll watchers posted by RNC national spokeswoman Elizabeth Harrington.

Quote:
"I observed that none of the names on these new ballots were on the QVF or the Supplemental Sheets."

"I saw the computer operators at several counting boards manually adding the names and addresses of these thousands of ballots to the QVF system."

"I challenged not one ballot, but the entire process as the names were not in the QVF or the Supplemental Sheets, and because the DOB's were all wrong, all being marked as 01-01-1900."

"Every ballot was being fraudulently and manually entered into the Electronic Poll Book (QVF) as having been born on January 1, 1900."

"When I asked about the impossibility of each ballot having the same birthday occurring in 1900, I was told that the instruction came down from the Wayne County Clerk's office."

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2...el-greenfield/
Old 13th November 2020, 12:11 AM   #234
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

These are affidavits from Detroit poll watchers posted by RNC national spokeswoman Elizabeth Harrington.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2...el-greenfield/
Frontpagemag: edited by David Horowitz and published by the David Horowitz Freedom Center. This tells me everything I need to know about your source.

So long as you keep linking to unreliable, highly partisan far-right wing sources, you won't get any traction around here. Your sources are NOT news sources, they are Trump Propaganda outlets that publish lies and misinformation - they are the "Pravda" of Trumpism, the "Izvestia" of the Alt-Right.

If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2020, 12:15 AM   #235
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Quote:
No evidence of US election fraud, says coalition of federal and state officials

Presidential poll was the most secure ever, says statement from cybersecurity experts, in clearest repudiation yet of Donald Trump’s claims
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...tate-officials
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2020, 01:56 AM   #236
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

www.frontpagemag.com/point/2020/11/how-bad-was-......
Bubba? Can you please stop linking to your favourite neo nazi websites? We get it. You hate Jews, Muslims and foreigners. You support Stormfront and InfoWars AKA Summit News.

FrontPage Magazine is an online American right-wing to far-right political website, edited by David Horowitz. The website has been described by scholars and writers as right-wing, far-right, and Islamophobic.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FrontPage_Magazine

At what point does your right wing spams become just spams?
Old 13th November 2020, 04:50 AM   #237
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.

The words "Injectable Disinfectant" are seen on the Healight AYTU UV therapy literature, which I posted a few moons back, on another thread, which you pissed on.

Can you see how MSM's 'reporting' on this influenced the election? (they have yet to mention Healight AYTU UV Injectable Disinfectant)

Yep, he rambled on about the Healight AYTU UV Injectable Disinfectant, in his usual, disorganized, jumbled way.

Bubba, can you please highlight the parts of the transcript of Trump's remarks where he says the words 'Healight AYTU'?
Thanks.
Old 13th November 2020, 05:48 AM   #238
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...

Not nearly as good as Trump's odds in congress where about 30 states are represented by republicans.
Why do you think this matters? Do you think the Electoral vote will end up in a tie?

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2020, 06:01 AM   #239
eerok
Quixoticist

The NSA, which is a government agency under a Republican government, has stated that this election was the most secure in history.

Bubba seems to think that if any Dems were involved, then it must have been crooked. Then he calls the media biased.

This thread is hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

ETA: Sorry. it was the Department for Homeland Security that said that.

Last edited by eerok; 13th November 2020 at 06:57 AM.
eerok is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2020, 01:47 PM   #240
Bubba
Illuminator

Quote:
by Bubba View Post

Originally Posted by turingtest View Post
Why do you think this matters? Do you think the Electoral vote will end up in a tie?

It would matter if it is true that there is a legal path to states' reps' deciding.

This guy explains it better than I. He claims Hillary saw the path when she exhorted Biden "Do not concede, no matter what"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBcQ...fWwTAKNMQq6Ues

Last edited by Bubba; 13th November 2020 at 02:05 PM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories